Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Re: Ryan Fortuna <fortuna_r007@ymail.com> Jason Norlan <jason2lyrics@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2822 mal)

scamtroll
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Ryan Fortuna <fortuna_r007@ymail.com> Jason Norlan <jason2lyrics@yahoo.com>
17. November 2015 um 10:57

scammer email: kindluna@solution4u.com

inetnum:        197.211.52.0 - 197.211.52.255
netname:        GLOMOBILE
descr:          GLOMOBILE
admin-c:        PA2-AFRINIC
tech-c:         PA2-AFRINIC
mnt-by:         GLO-ONLINE-ADMIN
changed:         20150328
changed:         20150729
source:         AFRINIC
parent:         197.211.32.0 - 197.211.63.255

person:         Prasoon Agarwal
nic-hdl:        PA2-AFRINIC
address:        1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island
address:        Lagos, lagos
address:        Lagos, lagos
address:        Nigeria
e-mail:         
phone:          +2348055571050
phone:          +2348055574458
changed:         20070810
changed:         20080104
changed:         20111031
changed:         20120919
source:         AFRINIC
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2015 um 13:01 von Uli »  

925076473_-_Morgan.jpg ( 53 KB | Downloads )
925076473_-_Morgan.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
scamtroll
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Aven Goly <aven.goly30@hotmail.co.uk>
Antwort #1 - 17. November 2015 um 11:03

scammer IP: 197.211.52.18
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2015 um 13:01 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scamtroll
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Luna <kindluna@solution4u.com>
Antwort #2 - 18. November 2015 um 19:35

Hi Guys, 
Just wanted to highlight my story and possibly stop potential people from getting mugged... 

So I happen to receive a random message from this lady on okcupid. Her username was ''lunaletitshine''. We started chatting, telling me that she is originally from columbia but brought up in USA. she happens to own a house in Texas and Florida. after a couple of days she messages me that she is going to USA for a few days (she was supposed to be in Dubai as per okcupid), 

This is where it started, she tells me that her passport has been confiscated due to non payment of mortgage. she asked me to help and send the money through WU in Texas, however the beneficiary was some other person whose name was OMOBOLAJI PETER ILORI. 

The presumably lady didn't stop there, she texts me back on whatsapp after a few more days. she happens to fall in love with me and starts all of that mellow drama. I was being a good listener and kept along. in the interim she kept sending me supposedly her pictures and a couple of very short video clips, at the same time she sent me several numbers so I can contact her, I called her a few times, but she was very silent and God I sensed the "african" accent. she kept telling me that she hates to be on the phone, I insisted skype and she sed that something happened in the past due to which she cannot come on skype and i am not supposed to ask what was that. 

On one rather funny occasion she says that she has no money at all and she has borrowed some from her maid ... yes ... MAID!!, and that the maid was supposed to send the money to her family in Nigeria since she has already borrowed the money i should send the money to Nigeria instead ... beneficiary name is Michael Okoduwa .... as per my investigation based on the IP obtained from the email header this name is very much appearing in the IP details. What an immortal bond between the owner and maid's family 

Anyhow, she struck again and this time she came up with rather more elaborative, in a nutshell the story she gives me is that her late father who was a successful businessman has left 5.0MM Dollars for her as part of the will. however the twist is that she has to open a new bank account before any proceeds can be given to her. and to open the bank account she needs 8,000 dollars otherwise the account will not be opened. She said if i help her she would give me 20% and would come back to Dubai and live with me in her new apartment which she plans to buy from the money. I wasted her/his 3 months before finally saying that i cannot help with the money at all. 

Surprisingly, she held along, this time after a few weeks more she comes up with another story, saying that somehow she has got the funds, and before coming back to Dubai she has to transfer the money, and that she will transfer me the funds, being a banker myself I gave her several safe and legal options to transfer the funds to Dubai but she insisted that funds should only come to me and that in cash... i denied that upfront but to the gutts of this very optimistic individual i got a call from 'a fiduciary agent'' saying that he has a parcel for me and its apparently a safe. it can only be delivered to me if i pay him 4,000 dollars as charges, and if i refuse to pay within 3 days, he will confiscate the safe and have it scanned, and if something fishy is found i will be hunted down. I was laughing to myself and couldnt believe this is happening. 

Its been a couple of months now and there has been several attempts by that individual to approach me, I have blocked his/her numbers but i keep getting mails. 

In the meanwhile I managed to obtain the Passport and Will copy that was shared to me. Seemingly the passport picture is totally contradictory to her usual pictures.

Name: Luna Morgan 
Email: kindluna@solution4u.com 
IP: 197.211.52.18 

As per http://whois.domaintools.com/197.211.52.18 ;

inetnum: 197.211.52.0 - 197.211.52.255 
netname: GLOMOBILE 
descr: GLOMOBILE 
admin-c: PA2-AFRINIC 
tech-c: PA2-AFRINIC 
mnt-by: GLO-ONLINE-ADMIN 
changed: michael.okoduwa@gloworld.com 20150328 
changed: michael.okoduwa@gloworld.com 20150729 
source: AFRINIC 
parent: 197.211.32.0 - 197.211.63.255 

person: Prasoon Agarwal 
nic-hdl: PA2-AFRINIC 
address: 1- Mike Adenuga Close, Victoria Island 
address: Lagos, lagos 
address: Lagos, lagos 
address: Nigeria 
e-mail: michael.okoduwa@gloworld.com 
phone: +2348055571050 
phone: +2348055574458 
changed: 20070810 
changed: 20080104 
changed: 20111031 
changed: 20120919 
source: AFRINIC 

My findings on Passport: 
The passport she gave me was a UK passport, considering her initial claims that she is from columbia and has been brought up in USA and is currently working in Dubai, she should not ideally be having UK passport. Anyhow after doing some research i found several other fakes on the same passport number. as per the UK passport authority, there are random flakes and reflect bits which are different on all passports, i found these flakes to be the same in all the fakes. You can view these fake passports from the database i found here http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1349607025 ;
(you can also type the passport number 925076473 in google) 
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. November 2015 um 13:04 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Ryan Fortuna <fortuna_r007@ymail.com> Jason Norlan <jason2lyrics@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 20. November 2015 um 13:18

Zum gefälschten Pass 925076473 von Luna Morgan:

Die Daten der unteren Zeile des maschinenlesbaren Teils scheinen echt zu sein, denn die Kontrollziffern stimmern. Allerdings entspricht auch diese Zeile nicht dem Standard. Fehlercode #WL!
Auf der oberen Seite sieht man an einigen Stellen noch Reste der originalen Passnummer.

To fake passport 925076473 of Luna Morgan:

The data on the bottom line of the machine readable part appears to be genuine, because the check digits are correct. However, this line is not standard. Error code #WL!
On the upper side in some places you can see remains of the original passport number.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema