Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Freda <freda_fleischer@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1450 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Freda <freda_fleischer@yahoo.com>
19. September 2015 um 18:28

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/fredaalolo

Zitat:
fredaalolo

heart is ready to mingle

I am a:    37 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-69
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:   Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:    Christian/Other
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:   Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am kind, cheerful and responsive. I love good company and nice people. I am a creative girl. I love to take care of myself. I love everything beautiful, beautiful flowers, dresses and shoes. I took part in beauty contests. I love children very much. I have a godson. I believe that the family must be united, and everyone needs support each other. Children should respect their parents, and parents should love their children.
I’m looking for:

A man should be self-confident, kind, persistent, love children, cheerful and caring. I really want to meet a man who will love me for who I am, with whom I can grow as a woman and develop as a person. I really want to start a family, which will prevail harmony and respect. I dream about children. I want at least two children - a boy and a girl.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:   Mixed Race
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Other
    I like modeling
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:   Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:
She Said

Hello

How are you xxx.I am glad to hear from you i am new on this online dating and hoping to meet a man that is bold and honest with a caring and loving heart.I find humor very good and will like to know more about you.I hope we get to talk more and share photos so i might see more of you.

Zitat:
    37 yr-old woman, Tacoma, Washington USA

Hello

I am glad to hear from you and am searching for a relationship and if it happens to click then so be it have a family.I am single and never been married before.I like motor bike.If you got an email i can send you some photos i have so you send me more of yours.I am a student and in my final year
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. September 2015 um 23:56 von Stiray »  

washington_singles_4122412.jpg ( 99 KB | Downloads )
washington_singles_4122412.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Freda <freda_fleischer@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. September 2015 um 18:29

I believe in my dreams and my dreams are very simple from one side and very hard to come to life from another ! My dream is to find a man who is able to love and who really needs to be loved ! My dream is to fly with him making love , to die from his touch , to burn from his french kiss, to melt when he will be looking at me , to love him for all my life! To give him everything without asking anything back , to care about him, to laugh with him and to cry together, to dream about him when he will not be near me , to live for him!. I am working and what I am getting monthly is keeping me fine but I am lacking the right man in my life , some one to hold on , someone to lean on, someone who could be there for me at all time, Someone to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainy and sunny times of life and also believe to have a honest,trust worthy and God fearing man .The sweetest sound in the world is the sound of your own name on your lover lips,& The most precious possession that ever comes to a woman in this world, is a man's heart. I love the life and try to enjoy every lived minute of it. And also am a mature man who wants to find his future wife and who needs a "mature" woman in communication, open in all matters and ready to have a good social life surrounded by love.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.192.135 with SMTP id q129csp1746218iof;
        Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.43.231 with SMTP id z7mr8126677igl.53.1442336852617;
Return-Path: <freda_fleischer@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm17-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.91.58])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kj5si7778691igb.0.2015.09.15.10.07.32
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of freda_fleischer@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.58 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.91.58;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of freda_fleischer@yahoo.com designates 98.138.91.58 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=freda_fleischer@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1442336851; bh=TnaJDvibxv4TfPTS2qq2V7gsZpBnmsnFIspQ6+jVwkw=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:From:Subject; Ea9UAr2xosqIhjk7txRkRsAQ==
Received: from [98.138.100.103] by nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2015 17:07:31 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.238] by tm102.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2015 17:07:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Sep 2015 17:07:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 400533.11657.bm@omp1038.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: V8qXJmcVM1kk2SCkog6pCrJL3R60Z8rqD5dHHTethvFi.IbAeEGRaZRvA4.q0Ku
5pKFt5QCA_ailLqi_4d2QWS8PCyfLc53G_8gI4yu7K7iyrEF2FAxsfE23hrGhdPRm3u.BM9Q5yyI
oBmO8inWQM9TknGulBeovJN.OUD5TYE5LuFHUdwmNPQfI7oTzRxAKYmrNEjCgmcqXYVenTfwwrsB
Fg8GGrYXxhvL8h.RmcxL2fKGjfmAXBqZMAC6ACehknWZz6IZhAnlGJUiBBtcFo83pDVcrwXOqbJ0
qxc0DvnxRS3RwPxE6Uv0KGyvryyWbGvEbPWy5WmHSCv2sK7PQ5KYOim6NQNG2EQolT4vtJBFobEg
SRiRlP7pZxsQfdTqV8X8eDBg5BM4KrUpHEeWXrPjFtT8duMpoliCz8zx95__ZNgQaGxh4OivQsoH
GWc3ivqdZwFpouZgpikxxd0mbePirqgnbqkN2jvWIG8ZkRUbzAE5UlssQEC9B
Received: by 98.138.105.214; Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:07:30 +0000 
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:07:29 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: freda Fleischer <freda_fleischer@yahoo.com>
To: "xxxx@gmail.com" <xxxx@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <586921941.287183.1442336850180.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: I hope you like my photos  xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_287182_1356685663.1442336850180"
Content-Length: 503606

------=_Part_287182_1356685663.1442336850180
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_287181_1393108376.1442336850178"

------=_Part_287181_1393108376.1442336850178
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Yahoo

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	98.138.105.214
Decimal:	1653238230
Hostname:	sendmailws123.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
ASN:	36646
ISP:	Yahoo!
Organization:	Yahoo
Services:	Likely mail server
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	California
City:	Sunnyvale 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:07:29 +0000 (UTC)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 19. September 2015 um 18:31

Hi , 
its me again and I know that what you are about to read is like a life story, but please if you are serious about getting to know me and maybe starting a Friendship maybe which will lead to a serious romantic relationship with me because friends make good lovers, then it's important that you read this and understand a little about me. Because too often I am misunderstood... I believe that 90% of relationships all fail because people hide their true feelings and either fail to communicate or don't know how... What you are about to read sums up a great deal of whom I am, my hopes, dreams, desires etc. Not to sound vain or arrogant but I think I'm a beautiful person inside and out i am too and I hope you'll see that and want to meet with me. Because I am anxious to meet you. 
Love and Kisses 
--- Freda
NAME: Freda Fleischer
HAIR: Black, Straight, slightly nappy, long and growing 
Nick Name : Beauty or Nicey 
Eyes: Brown 
Height: 5' 6" 
Breasts : 34 C Cup 
Weight: 125 Lbs 
Income: If you want to love me, does this really matter?   
CURRENT LOCATION: Ghana
MARITAL STATUS: I am Single and Looking for my future King. I am looking for a committed relationship that will lead to marriage. 
Sexual orientation: STRAIGHT 
KIDS: I have no kids (might want one or two in the future) 
RELOCATE FOR MATE: Yes 
WANTS POTENTIAL MATE TO RELOCATE: YES because I know I can do more for him here where I am or if he wants. 
RELIGION: I attend church often , I'm a God fearing woman and a Christian even though sometimes my language is not always Godly .Besides I am trying to make it to heaven through my positive actions. 
SMOKE: I don't smoke. 
DRINK: I drink occasionally but mostly not at all except for holidays, weddings, or other celebrations and i take only soft drinks babe not alchol .............i hate that
MY PERSONALITY: (THE POSITIVE) 
WHAT I LOVE, TURN ONS, 
I love handsome men, men nice short hairs ,with long hair or long braids or long dread locks is a real turn on for me. 
I love men who wear nice and fit clothes, like polos, jeans,shirts neatly ironed, short shorts, nice shoes, anything that make that person look nice etc 
I love to cuddle, hug, kiss and make love all day and all night and anytime I can if i am with my partner.. 
I love to pamper my man, cook for him, etc. and I love being pampered... 
I am very family oriented, I love my family very much and they love me even though sometimes we can be dysfunctional. 
I'm am very easy going kind of person .You can talk to me about anything. 
I love to laugh, and have fun. 
I'm very sensitive and very sensitive to other people's feelings. 
I'm a good listener (at least I try to be.) 
I try to be very emotionally supportive (sometimes to a fault, but that's only because I don't like to see people suffer, especially those that I love.) 
I love peace and tranquility in my life. I don't like to fight if I can help it, and I try to avoid drama, violence and fighting like the plague. 
If we are having a problem with each other, I'd rather calmly talk out our problems and see if we can resolve them quickly. 
I love privacy especially with my queen (if I ever find her), 
I love animals, 
I love culture and cultural things, 
I love to try new things, (even though I might be a little nervous or cowardly about what I’m about to try depending on what it is) 
I love to help people, 
I love people that love to help people 
I love anything that is thought provoking, romantic or uplifting. 
I love music that is thought provoking, romantic, fun or uplifting. 
I love constant attention and affection 
WHAT I HATE, TURN OFFS, & THINGS THAT JUST DRIVE ME INSANE AND ANNOY ME! 
Liars, Cheaters, Bullies, Con Artists, Manipulators, Stubborn people, People who call you on the phone and don't say anything, People who don't bring it to your attention when you have hurt them,(they just hold it in and expect you to mind read,) People who can't disagree with you without them having to scream at you or fight, People who have intelligence, talent and brains but rather be involved with throwing away their lives on criminal, disgraceful or self destructive activities. I am saying all this bcos i have been heartbroken before and i am cautious and i have been hurt . 
MY PERSONALITY: (THE NEGATIVE) 
To be honest I have some big personality flaws that I am working to try to get rid of. I am being honest in sharing this so that there are no surprises about me and so the person who is with me can exercise the right kind of patience with me. 
I can be un-wantingly thoughtless sometimes towards another person, what I say to them, and how I treat them because I sometimes get consumed by my worries and daily stresses of what I mentioned above. If I am thoughtless to you or emotionally hurt you, please gently make me aware of this and I WILL APOLOGIZE and MAKE IT UP TO YOU AND TRY VERY HARD NOT TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN. (MY GOAL IS NEVER TO HURT ANYONE IN THIS LIFE BUT SOMETIMES I CAN FORGET MYSELF, SO PLEASE DON'T JUST GET MAD AND JUST WRITE ME OFF) 
MY FEELINGS ON LOVE, SEX, RELATIONSHIPS, MARRIAGE, CHILDREN, MY IDEAL MATE, ROLES 
RELATIONSHIPS: 
First please know that I have a mother who taught me to treat men with respect. (and this is what I try to do) 
I am single woman looking for a committed relationship that will lead to marriage. 
CUDDELIING, CARESSING, TALKING and TRUST is the most important part of a relationship! 
TALK TO ME ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE AND DON'T LIKE 
I am very emotional when it comes to relationships. 
I have a big heart with a lot of love to give for the man who is ready to receive it. 
When I'm not trying to save my self and family & make money doing it, my total focus is on the man I love and trying to do things to make him happy. 
I love to give and receive constant attention and affection 
I believe there must be 100% mutual loyalty and trust in a relationship. That means I never cheat, I don’t believe in cheating, I don't like cheating and I don't want my man to cheat on me. (Its just me and you baby, I'm your loyal puppy and I want you to be my loyal puppy)(If your lover is making you unhappy and you no matter how much you try can't seem to resolve problems or issues between each other to the point you feel you have to cheat, DONT CHEAT, JUST END THE RELATIONSHIP! ENDING A RELATIONSHIP CAN HURT, BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT THE PERSON. Cheating just doesn’t make sense to me! 
I'm a sucker for romance; I'm a real affectionate and romantic. I love public displays of affection. I love to kiss, hug and cuddle and grope all the time (It's hard for me to keep my hands off my lover). I love to give and receive roses, write love poetry to my lover. write and sing love songs to him, I love romantic can light dinners, flowers, all that mushy stuff. I love to give and receive massages. 
CHILDREN: 
If I or partner do decide to have children it will at least just one two or three children only, and only when it is financially suitable, because I want to be able to provide my sons and/or daughters the very best. 
MY IDEAL MATE 
His Sexual orientation: STRAIGHT 
He’s Honest 
He’s Sane 
Hes Sure of what he wants in life and a relationship 
He's drug free and has no Sexually transmittable diseases 
He's Handsome, attractive, gorgeous .He likes wearing nice clothes to excite his woman or he can be nice without doing all this like been loving,caring and trustful to his partner 
He either has long hair, long braids or long dread locks or He has the short & sassy look hair cut. 
He's whole & healthy 
He is single with no children but might want to have some in the future or has some already am ok with that too. 
He's slim, petite, thick, or voluptuous but He’s not that fat. 
He's a God fearing man and Christian or never mind. 
He doesn’t smoke or if he does that does no matter.. 
He drinks occasionally or not at all. He's not an everyday drunk or alcoholic. 
He's something to feet tall. But if he makes my heart race with desire every time I look at him he can be taller 
He is between 21 & above years old 
He doesn’t need to have money or be rich to be with me,, but he has to be working on something that will eventually bring her income if not now then in the future, Whether it be that he's going to school, working on starting his own legitimate business or trying to find a legitimate job (nothing that will disgrace him or get him put in jail or killed). 
He's any race, though my favorite men are either black or white . 
He's intelligent and can carry intelligent conversations on different subjects. 
He knows how to carry herself with proper etiquette at functions. 
He's very easy going kind of person not easily angered (at least try to be). 
He rather be in his women's arms kissing, hugging and cuddling than going out all the time. 
He loves and appreciates cuddling, constant attention and affection 
He loves to laugh, and have fun. 
He's warm, sweet, kind and understanding. 
He loves me for me not for who i am but what i am and how i am . 
He's very sensitive and very sensitive to other people's feelings (At least try to be) 
He's loyal to his woman for better or worse. (will never leave his woman if they go broke?) 
He's a good listener (or at least tries to be.) 
He tries to be very emotionally supportive (sometimes to a fault, but that's only because 
He don't like to see people suffer, especially those that he loves.) 
He loves peace and tranquility in his life. Meaning he doesn’t look for trouble, he doesn’t like to fight or argue if he can help it, and he tries to avoid drama, violence and fighting like the plague. 
He'd rather calmly talk out problems and see if they can be resolved quickly. 
He loves privacy, especially with his lover, 
He loves animals, or never minds 
He loves culture, or never minds 
He loves to try new things, 
He loves to help people, 
He loves anything that is thought provoking, romantic or uplifting. 
He loves music that is thought provoking, romantic or uplifting or neverminds. 
He strongly believes there has to be an emotional connection to sex or neverminds. 
He has a big heart with a lot of love to give for his woman. 
When he's not trying to improve hisself and make money, his total focus is on the man she loves and trying to do things to make her happy. 
He believes in 100% mutual loyalty in a relationship. That means he never cheats, he doesn’t like cheating and doesn’t tolerate being cheated on (Its just me and you baby, I'm your loyal puppy and I want you to be my loyal puppy) 
He's a sucker for romance. 
He's a real affectionate and romantic. 
He loves public displays of affection or neverminds. 
He loves to kiss, hug and cuddle and grope all the time (It's hard for me to keep my hands off my lover). 
He loves to give and receive roses, write love poetry to his lover. write and sing love songs to her, 
He loves romantic can light dinners, flowers, all that mushy stuff. 
He loves to give and receive massages. 
When it comes to love making and sex he's very hot blooded lol. 
He thinks about sex all the time and anytime of the day or night is the right time for making love. (He’s always ready) or neverminds.
There is nothing really too kinky for him, He can be very open for his lover or not. 
He loves to make spontaneous romantic love and wild hot passionate sex complete with dirty language and laughter with his lover every chance she gets. 
He loves to make love in front of mirrors. 
He is both sexually aggressive and passive. 
He loves being sexually vocal. (talking dirty, moaning etc) 
He loves being a seducter & tempter to his woman.. 
He loves to wear very provocative, very skimpy, very revealing clothing for his woman around the house. 
He Loves just about every type of sex there is. 
SEX: 
WHAT KINDS OF SEX I LOVE AND WHAT MY FUTURE MAN SHOULD BE INTO AND LOVE AS WELL... 
Ok THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REAL PERSONAL AND NASTY! I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE IT!
When it comes to love making I’m very hot blooded. I love sex and anytime of the day or night is the right time for making love. When is comes to sex there is nothing really too kinky, I can be very open for my lover. I love to make spontaneous romantic love and wild hot passionate sex complete with dirty language and laughter with my lover every chance I get. I love to make love in front of mirrors. I can be both sexually aggressive and passive. I love being sexually vocal. I love men who are seducter & tempter. 
When it comes to sex I want us to command each other and have total control of each other's bodies if that's ok with you and am just saying that . (That means if either one if us horny and wants to have sex, we demand it or just take it,) (You don't wait for me to jump on you and I Don't wait for you to jump on me, we just jump on each other when the blood starts to boil)(and we both comply with out argument) (of course this mean we both have to be in the mood.) (I'm usually always in the mood to have sex when i am with m,y partner is that ok with you) 
Most of the time I love the gentle warm, slow hand passionate sex but I also love the tear each others clothes off, wild, smack each other around, forced, rough sex and I love the combination of the gentle and the rough 
CUDDELING & CARESSING: 
Besides orgasm CUDDELIING & CARESSING is the most important part of sex! Before and After! 
ORAL SEX: I can if my man wants but i have never done that before 
BONDAGE: 
I will if my man wants 
ANAL SEX: 
I am not into that but if my man wants. 
SPANKING: 
I am not into that but if my man loves i love too, Lets spank each other till the cows come home lol . 
VIBRATORS, TOYS, FEATHERS, OILS THAT HEAT UP WHEN YOU BLOW ON IT: 
I am not into that but if my man wants . 
ANALINGUS: (licking of the anus) 
I am not into that but if my man wants and As long as both of us are clean, I love to give and receive 
MASTURBATION: 
I am not into that but if my man wants ,I Love to give and receive 
Well that's about it!! anything else I guess you wil find out more when you meet me babe lol!!!! 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.107.192.135 with SMTP id q129csp1973397iof;
        Tue, 15 Sep 2015 19:56:42 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.50.66.146 with SMTP id f18mr11817914igt.83.1442372202140;
Return-Path: <freda_fleischer@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.90.34])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id rg6si14720621igc.35.2015.09.15.19.56.41
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of freda_fleischer@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.34 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.34;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of freda_fleischer@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.34 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=freda_fleischer@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1442372201; bh=cLcrCtUTsjq0zS72KZccTk9aCatKn7sKn2KxwCILRVg=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; sR/oKS2ZOrsq+8DZukW5YHCw==
Received: from [98.138.101.132] by nm24.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2015 02:56:41 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.169] by tm20.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2015 02:56:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 16 Sep 2015 02:56:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 867740.2463.bm@omp1025.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: we_ew80VM1m95.L7CxsbB5gIKKXH05kU1x9JhylqOVRum_.oMC_qEYJWglmBfqP
dgbXonCfSRcotpp4EcwUug2RPvJtevOoK1xSQNQdJLe_GEkpNsgkDWTcGGxxZLuK.kMIuYRUlffo
bDLHT7fkRSmy0GPUcM3h01wq7ZC9CDsCICTd5OJITFuAO7_skrzGRV7ibmVwhkvLeIX78cLuky5r
V6k1V2rw2p.EcUpwRlyt9G1fs.qtB.tDmPXnDSWmnA0auP2YE.PvFokzCtPQoKfbbj1dyYb54F2G
3PMN7wi9YzMDwON0jZOkyHav2JMco_Jz8kZlQI8BSLp2nH0kwI2LPyHNZlRnv_.AIz03kGwHlDqX
aZgrhmcrwL0yUy1QSAEe0snurEtux3LaT70jFnECcecvimhbCalDHdhEkRoE0U.3ahhD6eIEFAfK
.C5CVGgrCzpYZUjcXtJDb2Cj1UhxAnFf1BJTuef0qgpKKxPlHGxIpI0w2nVZQew--
Received: by 98.138.105.204; Wed, 16 Sep 2015 02:56:40 +0000 
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 02:56:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: freda Fleischer <freda_fleischer@yahoo.com>
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1275234179.146023.1442372197997.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <55F85F03.2080007@gmail.com>
References: <55F85F03.2080007@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I hope you like my photos xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_146022_1515128252.1442372197996"
Content-Length: 599396

------=_Part_146022_1515128252.1442372197996
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
     boundary="----=_Part_146021_1034754906.1442372197980"

------=_Part_146021_1034754906.1442372197980
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Yahoo

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	98.138.105.204
Decimal:	1653238220
Hostname:	sendmailws113.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
ASN:	36646
ISP:	Yahoo!
Organization:	Yahoo
Services:	Likely mail server
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
Continent:	North America
State/Region:	California
City:	Sunnyvale 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 02:56:37 +0000 (UTC)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 19. September 2015 um 23:54

Bis auf das Profilbild und die ersten drei Fotos aus Antwort 1 finde ich die Bilder.

Die Bilder stammen aus den Online Alben von Kelly Thompson.

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.thompson.1865904

Das Titelbild von Kelly zeigt eine andere Frau. Vielleicht die Frau auf den anderen Bildern?

Zu den Bildern der Frau in roten Shorts:

Zitat:
This is video vixen/model, Kelly. She stepped out like this...all I wan know, na who open gate from her? Thumbs down!

http://www.mimiubini.com/2015/01/celebrities-out-kaffy-manikki-beyonce.html

Das Einzigste was ich dazu finde ist:

http://www.360nobs.com/2014/07/video-vixen-kelly-releases-sexy-photos/

Um Bilderdiebstahl handelt es sich aber auf jeden Fall.

Smiley

2015-09-19_233811.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-19_233811.jpg
2015-09-19_234343.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-19_234343.jpg
2015-09-19_234444.jpg ( 32 KB | Downloads )
2015-09-19_234444.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 02. September 2017 um 09:32

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden