Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Bernice <bernicesikka@gmail.com> <bernicesikka@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1013 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Bernice <bernicesikka@gmail.com> <bernicesikka@yahoo.com>
19. September 2015 um 12:47

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/bernicegold and use photo from Janessa Brazil

Zitat:
berniceGold

I am honest, sincere, friendly, confident, elegant girl

I am a:    35 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    Native American
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am honest, sincere, friendly, confident, elegant girl who loves to do sports, enjoys travelling. I also like to experience new things.
I’m looking for:

I would like to meet a physically and psychologically healthy gentleman who is well-mannered, easy-going, open-minded with a good career, no game - serious and honenst for our relation, who are ready to share the rest of life with me.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:   Average
Hair Color:   Light Brown
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    Native American
Education:   Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    am hair stylist as beautician
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:   I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:

berniceGold
    35 yr-old woman, Lexington, Massachusetts USA

Subject:
    Hello you can write me by my email

Hello you can write me by my email

Hi, Ed, thanks for the message , you sound interesting and i will like to know you better my name is Bernice..seeking a life partner, who can be comfortable in either casual wear or formal attire. Someone who is cultured, with a sense of humor will be appreciated, one who can appreciate the simple things in life
As a very open and sincere person I cannot lie. I value honesty and humanity E.mail me Griesgrämig /b/e/r/n/i/c/e/s/i/k/k/a/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ ) /b/e/r/n/i/c/e/s/i/k/k/a/@/g/m/a/i/l/./c/o/m/

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. September 2015 um 12:49 von lemansue »  

massachusetts_dating_4108757.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
massachusetts_dating_4108757.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Bernice <bernicesikka@gmail.com> <bernicesikka@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 19. September 2015 um 12:50

Hello xxxx...Thanks for the compliment and the much great words of you dear, Thanks for your response and how you want me to understand about you in your words.. it was nice hearing from you, How are you doing today?Hope your day and everything is moving on wonderfully? You have a good handsome picture

My name Is Bernice, I am 34 years of age, and heading to 35 soon. I am single woman with no children and never been married before and gorgeous in complexion.

I have a brown highlights hair and brown eyes. I am 5' 7'' feet tall same as (168 cm) and my  weigh is about ( 150 lbs) , that the same as 68 kilograms, I don't smoke or drink alcohol.

I am self sufficient, beautiful, secure, self confident, psychologically aware and emotionally extreme.

I am a loyal, enthusiastic, generous, giving, loving,supportive, sensitive and a good listener who is easy to live with.

I am eager to share this happiness and joy of love that I have in my heart with my partner.I am very sociable,friendly and spontaneous.

I am someone who likes relaxing in the courtyard, sipping a glass of fruit juice and reading books or listening to a romantic or a lovely song,I mostly listen to gospel ,romantic and love songs. I enjoy the outdoors or likes to just stay home.

I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life.

I am working in a super market, because I have not yet got an employment from any company or job's I apply for. And I am living with my Mom in a logging house.

I am a very hard working lady and very friendly.my late father was working man and going to school at the same time that was how i was grow.

I will be Graduating on next month and I am Studing Catering Vocational Skills and i cook very well because that is my Profession.

Well i was born and raised in Kolbermoor, West Germany but have been to united states of america before.

I live in Gold-Coast also known as Ghana in west Africa because I am a Ghanaian By My Birth,My Mother was a Ghanaian and my Father is from united states of america.

My late Father pass away when i was 17 years old and he die of heart attack when i was at school. well i will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way.

I am a very friendly and like being around people.I'm willing to relocate to wherever I found my true love,settle down with him and grow old together and if possible make a family.

I shared my feelings with a pair of matches, but I did not feel strong for anyone now.Friends we make today become companions and lovers with time.i think we can both be a perfect match for each other.

I going to say goodbye to where we met because of all the men i have been spoking with are not serious but are only in for games,cyber sex and to ask for nude pics....

but I believe that something significant will emerge from my contact with you but if not we can stop communication with each other right way.

I have been in a Relationship which end up in two years Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot of pain

But i am here to start a new life with a Loving, God fearing and Responsible man to settle down with that is why i am here so if you interested Let get and know more about each other but i am new on this online internet things.

I'm ready for a serious relationship that I can not wait to meet the right person, regardless of physical distance.

In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities.

I love kids and like making my man happy,if you care to know making my partner happy is my priority,my wish and destiny.

I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter.

I think the distance will put our feelings for each other in a trial that we are bold enough to maintain a good relationship between the miles.i also like to hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard.

I was engaged but didn't work out for and since then never got in any relationship again.Regarding the type of companion I desire, is pretty simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not the problem.

My interest is in a good personality and a good sense of humor. Honesty, loyalty, trust and sincerity not to be respect and always neglected.we make each other happy.Age and distance may not be an obstacle.

But I want my partner to show the seriousness open to any person based on their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone who is willing to do the same.

I praying to find a man I will have a new life and beginning with I think you can be my dream maker to keep me company and be there for me and I will be there to hold hands with you and well to enjoy marital happiness together forever if we give each other the chance.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.92.164 with SMTP id b33csp126990qge;
        Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.152.21.103 with SMTP id u7mr180550lae.49.1441318057693;
        Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <bernicesikka@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-la0-x241.google.com (mail-la0-x241.google.com. [2a00:1450:4010:c03::241])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id q6si186385lag.166.2015.09.03.15.07.36
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of bernicesikka@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::241 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c03::241;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of bernicesikka@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c03::241 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=bernicesikka@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=gmail.com
Received: by mail-la0-x241.google.com with SMTP id g3so197523laa.0
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>; Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=iiNv0/+3qWkXSK0m2bIfUpGLRHuA7STGnfYPWSIhPEY=;
        b=Hcb0jLV05UvLKHKNOg8nELI/ufP+qW0aWHJvEdgcFLJHbEYaP43w9McFVjDSOnNpCh
         65vHrc7PlZ9+ukiKTqTLsC/sx8QlBZffXyi+5RvQKXAeGwC5li0TGutW24coEpyIYxrU
         5aIqJS8lkUCUcLNd6Gtr68r9QTDXCjqDYcFTCM1X8T7vTwFcwtwIv58Z0r4xyl+J7sl/
         KJYTqI2STrwSKs2IeqnsBSra2Ee2CevjMwK1r3vjGxZYw2iOmCb9RhCw/ID60H1tYsuT
         jP7KrTu/0fweYhhsfYyfnstqtiQR7K2gq2ILBVOMCyD1fBRs9mskYbQaynh/Mw4VfBX+
         cLLg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.112.158.70 with SMTP id ws6mr235629lbb.28.1441318056258;
Thu, 03 Sep 2015 15:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.112.12.199 with HTTP; Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <55E87F06.7090609@gmail.com>
References: <55E87F06.7090609@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:07:36 -0700
Message-ID: <CABt4MeSrZ5ZmPkx5E4UU1htGxP95qHrOZMgDQMmY7roKDBG=9Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Bernice
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c23886c07228051edf024f

--001a11c23886c07228051edf024f
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 15:07:36 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Bernice <bernicesikka@gmail.com> <bernicesikka@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 07. September 2018 um 17:23

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Janessa Brazil [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden