Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Amader <amadermohammed@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2211 mal)

Bountyhunter
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Amader <amadermohammed@hotmail.com>
12. Juli 2015 um 00:19

Bimbo war wohl wieder zu lange in der Sonne. Laut lachend Laut lachend Und wo ist meine Adresse? hä? unentschlossen

Hello dear friend,

Thanks for your reply towards my email, hope you are in perfect health condition.

My dear i really want to establish a long term relationship with you.There is a reason why i choose to establish a cordial relationship with you,but first of all i will like to use this media to give you a little information about myself with attachment of my picture just to enable you take a nice view on me.However this is to bring it to your knowledge that right now,i am in Iraq at war zone for peace making mission due to the current crisis here in Iraq.Actually I retired officially from active service in the year2014 but I was called up again for a special assignment that's why I am here and hopefully soon my mission will be over and I want to truly start up a business.

I am Lt.Gen.Amader.Mohammed,Commander,14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic),Air Force Space Command;and Commander,Joint Functional Component Command for Space,U.S. Strategic Command,Vandenberg Air Force Base,Calif.As the U.S.Air Force's operational space component to SUBSTRATUM,I leads more than 20,500 personnel responsible for providing missile warning,space superiority,space situational awareness,satellite operations,space launch and range

operations.As Commander,JFCC SPACE,i also directs all assigned and attached SUBSTRATUM space forces providing tailored,responsive,local and global space effects in support of national,SUBSTRATUM and combatant commander objectives.I was commissioned from the U.S.Air Force Academy in 1980.I was served as an F-15 and F-16 weapons separation engineer and a flight test engineer.As a  flight test engineer,i also has flown in 30 types of U.S. and Canadian military aircraft.Also served as project officer on the CF-18 aircraft as a U.S. Air Force Exchange Officer to the Canadian Aerospace Engineering Test.

Establishment.

Selected by NASA in January 1990,I became an astronaut in July 1991.On Jan. 13, 1993, then an Air Force major and a member of the space shuttle Endeavor crew, I became the first U.S. military woman in space.I flew on STS-54 (1993),STS-64 (1994), STS-78 (1996) and STS-101 (2000),and served aboard the International Space Station as a member of the Expedition-2 crew (2001). A veteran of five space flights,I also has logged 211 days in space,including a spacewalk of eight hours and 56 minutes,a world record.I commanded the 45th Space Wing at Patrick AFB,Fla.Her staff assignments include tours at Headquarters Air Force Space Command,Air Education and Training Command,and U.S. Strategic  Command.

EDUCATION:

1980 Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering,U.S. Air Force Academy,Colorado Springs, Colo.1985 Master of Science degree in aeronautics/astronautics, Stanford University,Calif. 1988 Flight Test Engineer Course,USAF Test Pilot School,Edwards AFB, Calif.                    

ASSIGNMENTS:

1.July 1980-March 1984,F-15/F-16 weapons separation engineer,Air Force Armament Laboratory,Eglin AFB, Fla.
2.March 1984-June 1985,graduate student,Stanford University,Calif. 
3.July 1985-December 1987,assistant professor of aeronautics,U.S. Air Force Academy,Colorado Springs,Colo. 
4.January 1988-December 1988,student,USAF Test Pilot School,Edwards AFB,Calif. 
5.January 1989-June 1990,CF-18 flight test engineer,Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment,Canadian Forces Base,Cold Lake,Alberta,Canada, 
6.July 1990-July 2002,astronaut,Johnson Space Center,Houston,Texas, 
7.July 2002-June 2004,Chief,Space Superiority Division,Directorate of Requirements,Headquarters U.S. Air Force Space Command,Colorado Springs,Colo. 
8.June 2004-February 2005,Vice Commander,45th Space Wing,Patrick AFB,Fla., 
9.March 2005-May 2006,Deputy Director,Operations (Technical Training),Headquarters Air Education and Training Command,Randolph AFB,Texas, 
10.June 2006-October 2008,Commander,45th Space Wing,Patrick AFB,Fla. 
11.November 2008-January 2011,Director of Plans and Policy,U.S. Strategic Command,Offcuts AFB,Neb.
12.January 2011-present,Commander,14th Air Force (Air Forces Strategic),Air Force Space Command,and Commander,Joint Functional Component Command for Space,US STRATUM,Vandenberg AFB, Calif.

SUMMARY OF JOINT ASSIGNMENTS:

1.November 2008-January 2011,Director of Plans and Policy,U.S. Strategic Command,Offcuts AFB,Neb.,as a major general, 
2.January 2011-present,Commander,Joint Functional Component Command for Space,SUBSTRATUM,Vandenberg AFB,Calif.,as a lieutenant  general.

MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:

Defense Superior Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters Legion of Merit with three oak leaf clusters Defense Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters Meritorious Service Medal with oak leaf cluster Air Force Commendation Medal NASA Distinguished Service Medal NASA Outstanding Leadership  Medal

OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS:

1983 Junior Engineer of the Year,Air Force Armament Laboratory 1988 Distinguished graduate,USAF Test Pilot School,and winner of the R.L.Jones Award for  Outstanding Flight Test Engineer 1990 Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment Commanding Officer's Commendation,Canadian Forces,Canada 1996 Outstanding Young Houston 2002 Women in Aerospace Outstanding Achievement Award 2008 Dr.Kurt H.Debs Award for Aerospace Achievements and Contributions in Florida 2008  Thomas D.White Space Award for Outstanding Contributions to Space 2011 inducted  into the U.S.Astronaut Hall of Fame.

EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:

Second Lieutenant May 28,1980 First Lieutenant May 28, 1982 Captain May 28,1984 Major Oct. 1,1991 Lieutenant Colonel March 1,1994 Colonel Feb.1,2000 Brigadier General June 23,2006 Major General Aug.2,2009 Lieutenant General Jan.21,2011.

My dear i have told you all about me,so i hope to read from you soonest and also to see your photo as I have a business which I want to establish with you.

Yours Faithfully
Amader mohammed

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery! Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Quelltext Hotmail Inline:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.100; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=amadermohammed@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=amadermohammed@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: amadermohammed@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: thalBfa6vr5ZRd9mr9Brty9w9tPZOVsueWAzpG4yO9DhgpU/s7C9o6mD3dTGRhuYNz6nOwQEs3E=
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S25.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.100]) by COL004-MC1F8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sat, 11 Jul 2015 14:55:58 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W4 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sat, 11 Jul 2015 14:55:57 -0700
X-TMN: [HVdKfg4vLzsYsjb7W+TOFP+uwlrLW3Dt]
X-Originating-Email: [amadermohammed@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W4665012935B86E82E7ECBDB9E0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: amadermohammed@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_b419f842-37ef-476a-984f-6c069fbe023f_"
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 21:55:57 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jul 2015 21:55:57.0806 (UTC) FILETIME=[5E24D0E0:01D0BC24]

--_b419f842-37ef-476a-984f-6c069fbe023f_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_e31bb7c9-dba2-4dff-b4b3-1d6c7be96225_"

--_e31bb7c9-dba2-4dff-b4b3-1d6c7be96225_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 21:55:57 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Oktober 2015 um 17:37 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21407/afr23300  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Re: Amader <amadermohammed@hotmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 12. Juli 2015 um 11:20

Ja, Ja sehr, sehr dringend am  Smiley Ich frage ES mal ob ES das neue Geldwäschegesetz vom 10.07.2015 schon kennt. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact,I am very happy to read your mail.
I really want to establish a true business relationship with you and i will like to confide in you as regards to a proposal i would want us to work together with honest and trust. Certainly,This is to bring to your notice,where we are now we only communicate through our military facilities,communication is secured only by email so nobody can monitor our emails,I will only reach you by email because our calls are monitored for security reasons.

Now,I have fully made up my mind to go into mutual business partnership with you and this is my proposition.During one of our rescue operation in Libya we came across a safe trunk boxes that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries,which was meant to be used in buying weapons and ammunition,and it was agreed by our team in the operation that the money will be shared among us and should be kept secret,which after the sharing I have the total sum of Six million five hundred and sixty thousand US dollars (US$6,560,000.00).Which I have deposited with APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY as PERSONAL EFFECT,that means the company does not know that the content of the consignment is cash.

Now Due to my position,I can't handle or manage this money because all of our financial activities are been monitored,So I now seek for your assistance to help me receive this money which I intend to put into investment through your help possibly upon your acceptance to cooperate with me.I will forward your name to the company and authorize them to release the consignment to you as my principal partner.I have made concluded arrangement and i have a 100% assurance that the cash will be delivered to you through diplomatic courier service.I choose this means because it is free from the danger of money laundry.I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total sum on the final conclusion of this project,5% for reimbursement of miscellaneous expenses that may be incurred during the course of this transaction,10% will be donated to a charity organization to support the less privilege while the 60% balance shall be my investment.One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to any third party,if you have reasons to reject this offer,please destroy this mail to avoid any leakage of this information.

So please forward your contact information including your telephone number to enable the diplomat to reach you easily on his arrival in your country in the next 72 hours,every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY., or any other person to know the content of the box,remember that the consignment was registered As PERSONAL EFFECT under diplomatic immunity.
FULL NAME:.........,
A COPY OF YOUR ID CARD:......
TELEPHONE NUMBER:....,
RESIDENTIAL OR OFFICE ADDRESS,TO RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT :.........

I am going to give you the deposit code to present to the diplomat for proper identification.
My dear to erase your mind from any doubt concerning this,attached is photo of the trunk box containing the cash and also the deposit certificate from the company, once I receive your positive response then I will let you know the next step.

I await your immediate response.
Love and care from
Gen. Amader.Mohammed

Spoiler:
pbs2996Zucc98Z/YT+f4xp0DMpC9DrIyEyX804EAnYYRiaoXPqpy8rnC/RZx8gl1a3LVZRqE=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.102; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=amadermohammed@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=amadermohammed@hotmail.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: qvQ6clEuqXPp0IIMVvYsyzPnVXo9OdIVR/kCp4BwpN/uSSDIS8NelaF9HyQiBPzXVi4JwOzieSw=
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.102]) by SNT004-MC4F1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sat, 11 Jul 2015 23:24:53 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W9 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sat, 11 Jul 2015 23:24:52 -0700
X-TMN: [GPfBQI0pUqknQjvRRW29ZfcLac75ZVO1]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W9754FDA183A223086C238DB9D0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_2d8fd1c0-becb-4208-a34b-efa9206a77bb_"
To: xox xox <xxx>
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 06:24:51 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB122-W315A59E9DD9B49B7ECC23BF29E0@phx.gbl>
References:
0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jul 2015 06:24:52.0552 (UTC) FILETIME=[76454C80:01D0BC6B]

--_2d8fd1c0-becb-4208-a34b-efa9206a77bb_
     boundary="_ea6e5e65-1000-45b8-8035-bea777fbda02_"

--_ea6e5e65-1000-45b8-8035-bea777fbda02_
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Juli 2015 um 20:37 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #3 - 12. Juli 2015 um 23:34

Bei meiner anderen Adresse warte ich noch auf die Antwort und bei meiner neuen Adresse scheint Bimbo nicht mehr zu wissen welche Bildchen er verschickt hat oder er ist schlichtweg besoffen oder zugekifft. Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

Good Evening Liebe,

WOW !!! Ich bin so überrascht,dass du mir geantwortet zurück,Dank für die Zeit nehmen,um mich wieder hier zu kontaktieren,aber um ehrlich zu sein,ist,wie ich aus der in mir fühlte,und außerdem will ich nicht liegen,Sie,da wir beide gerade erst,sich gegenseitig auf hier, trotzdem danke für Ihre prompte Antwort wissen,und ich möchte,dass Sie wissen, dass ich wirklich zu schätzen es so sehr, von der Innenseite des me.I haben, wonach wir beide gedacht sind dieses Gefühl,zusammen zu sein, wenn wir versuchen,zu halten, die mit einander,denn das ist der Schlüssel zu einer gesunden Beziehung,Dank für Ihr Verständnis und die Sorge um meine Freundschaft proposal.Meanwhile, Sie sind nicht die einzige Person, die ich kontaktiert,aber wegen meiner Gegenwart Situation, betete ich zu Gott um eine göttliche Verbindung und auch geloben, dass jede Person,die zuerst auf meinen Vorschlag, antwortete, dass sollte der einzige Mann,den ich mit zu beziehen und offenbart alles über mein Leben und Gegenwart condition.I möchten, dass Sie wissen, dass Liebe sein oder Freundschaft nicht das Alter, Entfernung, Farbe,usw.,was am wichtigsten ist die Aufrechterhaltung Respekt für einander,Liebe und care.Anyway, ich bin ein Waisenkind aus Republik Kongo zu bestimmen (DRC) Afrika origin.I verlor meine Familie in die los politischen Bürgerkrieg in meinem Land in 2008.Let nicht meine traurige Geschichte Bestürzung.

Wie ich schon sagte, mein Name ist Amader Mohammed, ich bin 25 Jahre alt und Single und noch nie verheiratet, ich bin derzeit unter der Obhut der katholischen Camp & katholischen Kirche Camp in Lomé liegt die Hauptstadt von Togo in Afrika als Wohnsitz ein Ergebnis der politischen Bürger war.My verstorbenen Vater Dr.AL.Mohammed, war ein prominenter erfolgreicher Geschäftsmann unter der Regierung von Spät Laurent-Désiré Kabila der verstorbene ehemalige Präsident, bevor die Rebellen einen frühen Morgen angegriffen mein Haus und getötet meiner Eltern .Ich war der einzige überlebt Person, aber, der Bruder meines Vaters kam und nahm alles ließ mich mit nichts und die Rebellen der Jagd war für mein Leben too.My guter Freund, es war nicht leicht für mich, aus dem Land zu bewegen, aber, Als ich entdeckte, einige wichtige Dokumente besagt, dass mein verstorbener Vater hinterlegt Erbe in einem Finanzunternehmen mit meinem Namen, gelang es mir, mit den Unterlagen nach Lomé zu entkommen - Togo, wo ich in die katholische Camp, weil ich meine internationalen Pass / Schule Identität und andere verloren Papiere Sackgasse.

Jetzt ist der Hauptzweck meiner Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen, ich suche für deine Hilfe, um mich von der Flüchtlings katholischen Camp bringen, auch für Sie, um zu helfen mich zu erholen mein Erbe Fonds $ 5.7M und zu verlagern, um Ihren Platz, um ein neues Leben zu beginnen, sofort die Fonds Transfer auf Ihr Konto dort sofort der Fonds wurde erfolgreich übertragen auf Ihr Konto werde ich zu Ihrem Land für die gemeinsame Nutzung des Fonds kommen, wird der Fonds 70% für mich und 20% für Sie und die andere 10 geteilt werden % für die Waisenhäuser Haus und Armen mit weniger Privilegien people.I wissen, dass Sie sich selbst aufrichtig zu betrachten und trusted.Please, fragen Sie mich nicht Frage, warum ich Sie bei der Millionen von Menschen da draußen, ich habe schon machte mich etwas dagegen, für ein besseres Leben zu verlagern und beende meine medizinischen Studien, die die meisten, um mein Leben wichtig ist, als eine Karriere woman.Please mir antworten oder rufen Sozialamt dann Amader Mohammed, Nationalität kongolesischen RDC Afrika bitten, sie für mich zu senden, kommen und beantworten Ihre call.But wenn Sie per E-Mail antworten, werde ich über mich geben Ihnen weitere Informationen und wie man mir in meinem nächsten Beitrag zu helfen, bitte, lassen Sie nicht Ihre Fantasie über die Kosten im Zusammenhang meine Freiheit und verlagern erschrecken Sie, Gott ist in Kontrolle über unser Leben und Schicksal.

Dank für Ihr Verständnis und Gott segne Sie.

Amader.

Spoiler:
tCRc1vaIxjRfcEekQHE0YRVdczOCzmGzCX9ufCGxAzRVsY0gKSX2bdj21gQRsrgrnhLjqzAQ=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.101; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=amadermohammed@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=amadermohammed@hotmail.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: dI92AYWNJuZCkkIBqxB3Pe57QQCDe6Ei/ntl0I/7wr+u7YVqpnvQn+leM7ZS/dK+U1BiPAlF2ro=
Received: from BAY004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.101]) by BAY004-MC5F17.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:26:56 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W75 ([65.54.190.124]) by BAY004-OMC2S26.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:26:56 -0700
X-TMN: [w7ebO/IMJS9CpOxnePfCtR8ZxnJxVRSY]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W75321BADC7D090F7F84989DB9D0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_db17e208-43bd-4ac9-8b63-0a6de7d50726_"
To: xox xox <xxx>
Subject: Nice Knowing You
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 21:26:56 +0000
In-Reply-To: <SNT146-W88C7C32252DE82F6B8AA18C29D0@phx.gbl>
References: <SNT146-W88C7C32252DE82F6B8AA18C29D0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jul 2015 21:26:56.0545 (UTC) FILETIME=[7AAF3910:01D0BCE9]

--_db17e208-43bd-4ac9-8b63-0a6de7d50726_
     boundary="_e56f9a2d-d7a3-411b-997b-b1fc3a7b426d_"

--_e56f9a2d-d7a3-411b-997b-b1fc3a7b426d_
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Juli 2015 um 21:10 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Biodiesel
General Counsel

Bitte nicht drängeln!

Standort: Köln
Antwort #4 - 24. Oktober 2015 um 14:22

http://mybelovednet.com/profile.php?uid=185029

Zitat:
UID       185029
Full Name       Misshammed
Birth Year       1989
City       Lome
Country       Togo
Sex       Woman
Interests (Personal Description)

Tell you later...

Portalnachricht
Hello
How are you doing today? My Name is Miss Amader.i am interested in you for serious long term
relationship.Please i will like you to email me back in my email ( amadermohammed@hotmail.com ) so that i
can send you my photos and tell you more about
myself

i am waiting to get a reply from you..

Regards
miss Amader
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Oktober 2015 um 17:36 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema