Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Amy <amyprokop1@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 1352 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Amy <amyprokop1@hotmail.com>
24. Juni 2015 um 21:46

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/dlonel1

Zitat:
dlonel1

Seek love

I am a:    28 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-60
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:   Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:   Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a pretty,lovng and hardworking lady who is patient,friendly and understanding.I love nature,i like movies,music and travelling.Am straightforward and very caring lady.
I’m looking for:

I want to meet a good man,a kind hearted,sincere and loving man who is also interested and ready for a long term relationship and who is serious about being with a loving and hardworking lady
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:   Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Works as a secretary
Income:   Less than $25,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Not Sure
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Sagittarius Sagittarius

Zitat:
28 yr-old woman, Ontario, Ontario Canada

Thanks

Thank you for the message.I seek a long term relationship.message me now at : amyprokop1@hotmail.com and we can exchange photos and talk more.Amy.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2015 um 17:03 von Stiray »  

ontario_personals_4010401.jpg ( 46 KB | Downloads )
ontario_personals_4010401.jpg
ontario_personals_4010403.jpg ( 44 KB | Downloads )
ontario_personals_4010403.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Amy <amyprokop1@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juni 2015 um 21:47

Hello xxx,I am glad to be writing you this email and I thank you for your good looking photo which you sent to me and you look relaxed and cool.I am 28 years old and was born on October 1st,1986.Am 5ft and 8 inches tall and i formerly worked as a fashion model but i now work as a Secretary with a Construction Company.Am originally from New York,USA.I am very sorry to hear about the death of your wife we am also sorry to hear about your divorce from your first wife,I know it was a tough and unhappy situation and experiences for you and I wish you strength and happiness at all times.

I was raised by my Mother but she died after a long term illness in 1999 and since then I have been all alone .I was her only child and she told me that my father left her when she was pregnant and she never saw him again.I am all alone but I 'm strong and have moved on with life although it has not been easy because my mom was the only one who took care of me , she meant everything to me.I have been in a few relationships and the most recent ended in 2014.I have had good and bad experiences with relationships,but now want to settle down and move on positively with my life and with my partner.

I like your hobbies as I also like going to the beach,watching female tennis and watching movies and listening to music as well.I don't have too much friends because fiends have betrayed me and dissapointed me in the past so am always trying to be careful.I am looking for a man who is open minded to have correspondence with and for a long term relationship.

I am a very hardworking woman,when it comes to my job and when it comes to house chores,i dont mind getting my hands and body dirty most of the time and i love it when my partner is as hardworking as myself.I also want to let you know that as part of my relaxation,I like watching stormy weather,going to beaches,watching movies ,musical concerts and sometime go for dinner and taste a little coffee.Also,i love long walks,exploring around the city and most especially doing these with my partner beside me.I am an ambitious,imaginative,kind,sensitive,self-confident and generous to a fault type of lady.In fact,many times I have been taken advantage of and that hurts so much.I love it when i am committed to a relationship and my partner is also as committed as i am and without any lack of trust between us.I am a very emotional woman and i dont hide my feelings from my partner.When i fall in love,i make sure it shows and i always go out of my way to please my partner.

I have once dated a man who was 6 years older than i am and he already had 2 young daughters,i took them up as mine and took very great care of the girls along with their father,only for me to discover after about 1 and a half years that he was still dating and sleeping with the girls' mother and he was just fooling me both sexually and financially until he almost gave me a heart attack when i eventually found out everything.It took me almost a year before i could forget what he did to me,because i was so much in love with him and really wanted to get married to him.

I want you to know that i like to be with someone who recognizes the little things I do for him and knows how to be appreciative.For instance, if I were to make breakfast in bed or draw a bath for my man,he could thank me by giving me a hug or a kiss.Or perhaps sending me a card for no particular occasion just to tell me thank you.I'm very appreciative of what people do for me and I will reward them in my own little ways.

In my last relationship which ended almost 12 months ago,we were so committed that we were even planning to get married,we were friends for about 2 months until we started dating,we got so close and he introduced me to his family and friends,i thought i knew so much about him until the night when a friend of mine rang me up to come over to a club house and i saw him having sex with a lady in a corner of the club and when he saw me,he just acted as if he had never seen me in his entire life.I was so gutted and lost for words.

It was after a few hours that he came to my house with his sister to beg me and asked me to take him back,he confessed that he had infact been dating other women because his friends pushed him into doing such.I was so devastated and i ended the relationship that night and since then,i have been my single self. I am always committed when in a relationship and i try to balance my lifestyle with that of my partner in order to avoid any conflict of interest.I just felt i should explain all these things to you so you can know what my experiences have been when it comes to me and men.Please,email me back and tell me more about your plans,desires and future wishes when in a relationship.I look forward to reading from you soon.Also you can ask me any questions you want and I will answer everything with total honesty and modesty.

Amy.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.92.207 with SMTP id b73csp2834670qge;
        Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.180.74.10 with SMTP id p10mr24785120wiv.3.1433260609050;
        Tue, 02 Jun 2015 08:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <amyprokop1@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY004-OMC1S3.hotmail.com (bay004-omc1s3.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.14])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id en18si31245688wjd.70.2015.06.02.08.56.48
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
        Tue, 02 Jun 2015 08:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of amyprokop1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.14 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.14;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of amyprokop1@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.14 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=amyprokop1@hotmail.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=hotmail.com
Received: from BAY402-EAS1 ([65.54.190.61]) by BAY004-OMC1S3.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Tue, 2 Jun 2015 08:56:42 -0700
X-TMN: [PKClfDRTXcFVDdN/Uswkg+w6TSUwxzDx]
X-Originating-Email: [amyprokop1@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY402-EAS18EF8BD1720CD87D945D692B50@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: amyprokop1@hotmail.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Subject: More about me and am glad to know you more
References: <556DCB62.3000308@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <556DCB62.3000308@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 16:56:34 +0100
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jun 2015 15:56:42.0967 (UTC) FILETIME=[B

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.54.190.61
Decimal:	1094106685
Hostname:	65.54.190.61
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 16:56:34 +0100
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2015 um 17:04 von Stiray »  

amy_1_001.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
amy_1_001.jpg
amy_2.jpg ( 35 KB | Downloads )
amy_2.jpg
amy_3_001.jpg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
amy_3_001.jpg
amy_4.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
amy_4.jpg
amy_5.jpg ( 33 KB | Downloads )
amy_5.jpg
amy_6.jpg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
amy_6.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 24. Juni 2015 um 21:48

more

amy_7.jpg ( 5 KB | Downloads )
amy_7.jpg
amy_8.jpg ( 5 KB | Downloads )
amy_8.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 24. Juni 2015 um 21:55

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2015 um 18:00 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #4 - 02. September 2017 um 09:59

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Remainder of the World - Male [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden