Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Irina <happy.ira86@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 12364 mal)

Seeker
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Irina <happy.ira86@yandex.ru>
16. Juni 2015 um 16:59

HELLO ---!!!!
How are you there? I hope everything is just fine in your life!
Dear, may I thank you for your response and hope that this may be a start to something more promising and fruitful!
Well, I want to tell you so much that I don’t know where to start )))) Maybe this letter will be a formal but it is just the start..
Of course first of all let me introduce myself )))
My name is Irina or Ira (if in short way). I am from Ukraine. I have never been married. I am 28 years old, was born July, 16.
---, I want to tell you for what I am here and why I write to you))) I search for great, real, strong, big Love!!! What do you imagine when hear this word – “love”? For me it gives warm feeling and smile ))))
It is so easy and in same time so hard to love and to be loved!
You know, I think there are no standards when we speak about love! Each person in the world is unique! Haven’t matter color of eyes, skin, hair, haven’t matter religion, name, date of birth, haven’t matter country, nationality, language, etc. Love is like a combination lock, there are thousands of potential combinations but there is only one that will open the lock and such is life! No one can control who they fall in love with!
I am a romantic and do believe in happy endings! I believe that soon I will find my beloved! And who knows, maybe my soul mate is you! J
There is just one condition important for me! We are just starting and from beginning I want to have everything honest and truth only!!! I prefer when people is straightforward with me, I like when the communication is clear. There is no one perfect on this Earth so I'm just who I'm! And I want you are same with me, ---!
I am really very interested in our conversation! Please, tell me about yourself. Are you tired of being lonely, like me? Do you want to find your special one whom you can trust completely? Do you still believe in true love? Are you kind, positive, reliable, faithful and honest in relationship? If yes, we could be right for each other!!!!
Unfortunately I can not be online now, but I think e-mail is good way to communicate also! Any way its just beginning and first step))
I know to have a foreign husband I need to speak foreign language and I am doing a lot for this now. I bought books for studying English, but I am not good in it at all, that's why my letters are translated for you, because I want to have full conversation and be aware of any misunderstands! Of course I will study Germany better if everything will be ok between us! And you can write in any language as comfort for you!
I am sure we will find a common language if you write me back! Ask me any question! So I hope to receive your letter soon to start our wonderful future!!!! )))
Have a nice day and think of me )))
Irina 

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.139; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=yandex.ru; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-SID-PRA: Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 1pbWCyjUtuK9fEuv9VTKIL6MzPtLgeEUN7qARGyuQDx21DtIRxcPdWjfgZKOnfd/v06C0ePCwzI=
Received: from forward6l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.139]) by BAY004-MC3F47.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Mon, 15 Jun 2015 02:21:07 -0700
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (smtp1h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.187.144])
     by forward6l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id A946814E11F0
     for <---@outlook.com>; Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:21:05 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 4BD511341065
     for <---@outlook.com>; Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:21:05 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from resistant.paroler.volia.net (resistant.paroler.volia.net [93.73.0.230])
     by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id IWfhNLResL-L3imBT3T;
     Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:21:03 +0300
     (using TLSv1 with cipher AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
     (Client certificate not present)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1434360064;
     bh=TwchHL3HSfZnuFPbEuyCg73oVsm+b67EQPFJ/6ptsuc=;
     h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:
      MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=vBTlN/Lfb4bLfQ6Wwdla2MMTw+YeZBip7PXV7WNc+8dsW/e9m/e32QwGGSyp537f0
      REWpjXplR7GYEvytUsu5tozCoShhRVh+XnGfFblwUmsA36qTamCzwln3bdJEcyyH78
      VbS0vo2qpTGnowBCOFGs87MPENX0YiUhFqTksPK0=
Authentication-Results: smtp1h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:21:01 +0300
X-Priority: 2 (High)
Message-ID: <493768497.20150615122101@yandex.ru>
To: -------- -------- <---@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Dein Kontakt aus mybelovednet / Your contact from mybelovednet
In-Reply-To: <DUB131-W49C38CB076B6E35A299520F7BB0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB131-W609AAFE6086200C9F92AFEF7BB0@phx.gbl> <DUB131-W49C38CB076B6E35A299520F7BB0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------2E171B017695A89"
Return-Path: Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jun 2015 09:21:08.0127 (UTC) FILETIME=[9CA6BAF0:01D0A74C]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:52 von Stiray »  

pinky.jpg ( 95 KB | Downloads )
pinky.jpg
smile__004.jpg ( 86 KB | Downloads )
smile__004.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Irina <happy.ira86@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 16. Juni 2015 um 17:15

Über die Ukraine

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	93.73.0.230
Decimal:	1565065446
Hostname:	resistant.paroler.volia.net
ISP:	Volia
Organization:	Volia
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Kyyiv
City:	Kiev 

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 12:21:01 +0300
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:52 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 16. Juni 2015 um 20:00

@ Seeker

Hast Du auch den Link von Mybelovednet. 
Alle Themen die über diese mehr als bekannte IP herein kamen sind im öffentlichen Bereich gelandet.
Die Beulen sind nicht echt, sollte schon ein Zufall sein wenn sie es ist.  Zwinkernd

Smiley Möpse nicht echt Kontakt nicht echt, auch nicht im Spiegel.  Zwinkernd

Bilder geklaut bei Fitness Model Joselyn Cano

https://www.facebook.com/JoselynCano3
http://www.modelmayhem.com/421608
http://instagram.com/joselyncano#
https://twitter.com/joselyncano

Weiteres Thema:

Rita / Margo <rittusishka@mail.ru> <rittusishka@mail.ua>

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:53 von Stiray »  

2015-06-16_201051.jpg ( 61 KB | Downloads )
2015-06-16_201051.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #3 - 18. Juni 2015 um 16:41

Ach das mit dem Profil hab ich total vergessen...

Hier: http://mybelovednet.com/profile.php?uid=183297

Original drei Bilder, aber eines ist doppelt.

Helloooooo ---!!!! This is Ira)))
I hope you are fine and all going well with you! As for me I am very good! I am really happy to see your letter! Thank you!!!!
I was not mistaken when paid attention to your profile, ---! You are such interesting, comprehensive and not ordinary man! Well… at least I got such impression from you. Thank you that you find way to communicate with me! I know to have a foreign husband I need to speak English as minimum and I am doing a lot for this now. I bought books for studying, but I am not good in it at all, that's why my letters are translated for you, because I want to have full conversation and be aware of any misunderstands! But I hope soon I will need to learn German ))) Is it difficult language? Will you help me?!
I am really happy that you like my photos! Any way attraction is start form what we see! So I like your words and frankness! And I hope you will like my personality also!
Now I am going to tell you some about my personality. I have much what can tell you! But this is a letter, not a book))) So I am going to be as brief as possible!
I work as a teacher in kindergarten. I like my simple work! Children are so honest and open! I think we need to keep some part of childhood in our heart! We need to be as a child to enjoy life! You know, an average child laughs about 400 times per day, adult laughs only about 15 times per day! If you see things in life with a child's eyes, then I think it's marvelous and you can enjoy the beauties of life that surrounds us, don't you agree?
I live with my mom. I have never seen my father! When he knew that my mother was pregnant, he left her. I was brought up by my mom. She is my best friend)))) She never married again! She was devoted all her life to me!
I live in the small city Stakhanov. It is in the East of Ukraine. It is a simple mining town, but I like it!
My biggest dream and my plan for the future - to build a happy family with the best man, to support him in everything, to be a good wife and his pride, his love and support, to keep our home. I want to be loved and I want to give lots of love too!
I am honest, tender, romantic and passionate. I am optimist and I enjoy life! I am happy and love to make people happy!
I have several mottos in my life and those will give you some idea about my character: "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger", "never give up”, “enjoy every day you live as if it would be the last one”. What is your motto, ---?
I would like to know everything about you)))) Tell me some about yourself! Do you have friends? It’s easy for you to talk about your feelings and emotions? Are you romantic? What is your hobby? What is your favorite meal? Tell me some about city where you live. And I would like to see your photo too! I attached for you some from my photos.
---, I hope this letter gives you a little idea about me. If you have questions ask! I like questions and conversation))) I have nothing to hide and I will answer you honest!
I am waiting for your answer! It is much important for me!
Have a nice day!
Kiss from Ira

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.142; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=yandex.ru; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-Message-Info: lyQgt0CLQOtBpF3IcXkQoBfwJwtsbBKccOLK14bdT7EMKk8zU5RW1ppd8ziDqispKI5DDnFY1vo=
Received: from forward9l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.142]) by COL004-MC3F20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Thu, 18 Jun 2015 03:06:17 -0700
Received: from smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (smtp2m.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:2519::122])
     by forward9l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 841AEE6122A
     for <---@outlook.com>; Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:06:15 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 228EE42674B
     for <---@outlook.com>; Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:06:15 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from resistant.paroler.volia.net (resistant.paroler.volia.net [93.73.0.230])
     by smtp2m.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id IfSFnEK5eJ-6ERWkhfa;
     Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:06:14 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1434621974;
     bh=JgH7DRY1lz2ydUwyN0PHxR/D1s6qgjpJZttkvuWktNE=;
     b=gkoS1fPimQuP7kzmyfWdGh911BmPuKYfesXw/Cl+Ngvs1W1IyPoCxn2h+lC3zPaFa
      g2+/e5Tf8Dbwzq7m1G27JZdelaZ9UKFPaPDwqRi1TxoDq/NtdXslHO3HUhgSfQLG56
      NPQlX6m2bNzfOS4ylNa6rg2Lj9MSNFK/vxfrUapg=
Authentication-Results: smtp2m.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:06:05 +0300
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <612062985.20150618130605@yandex.ru>
In-Reply-To: <DUB131-W92BD8056A27BFB890D5F19F7A70@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB131-W609AAFE6086200C9F92AFEF7BB0@phx.gbl> u> <DUB131-W92BD8056A27BFB890D5F19F7A70@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------62111C27F51C50"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Jun 2015 10:06:17.0682 (UTC) FILETIME=[6AE94320:01D0A9AE]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:53 von Stiray »  

cleaning_of_my_flat.jpg ( 38 KB | Downloads )
cleaning_of_my_flat.jpg
smile_for_you___.jpg ( 61 KB | Downloads )
smile_for_you___.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 18. Juni 2015 um 18:28

Seeker schrieb on 18. Juni 2015 um 16:41:
Ach das mit dem Profil hab ich total vergessen

@ Seeker

Bitte die Profildaten als Text zittieren und einen Screen machen. Bei Fragen eine PN an mich.
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:54 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #5 - 19. Juni 2015 um 10:40

Zitat:
Profiltext:
UID       183297
Full Name       Irina
Birth Year       1986
City       Odessa
Country       Ukraine
Sex       Woman
Interests (Personal Description)

Zitat:
First of all I would like to tell you I am a person who is open and honest. Maybe that is why I am looking here for a person whom I can share my soul and give my heart to. In my strong opinion life is a miracle and we all have enough power to color it with bright rainbow colors. Frankly speaking I am a goal oriented person and I know what I want in this life and that is why I never hide my emotions. As for my secret departments.

Hoffe ich hab jetzt alles nachgereicht...  Augenrollen Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:54 von Stiray »  

Screen_003.jpg ( 136 KB | Downloads )
Screen_003.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 19. Juni 2015 um 21:56

Seeker schrieb on 19. Juni 2015 um 10:40:
Hoffe ich hab jetzt alles nachgereicht.

@ Seeker

Hervorragend, genau so wie der Beitrag jetzt dasteht + richtigen Profillink, möchten wir es haben.
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:55 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #7 - 29. Juni 2015 um 16:23

Hello my dear ---!!!!
How are you there, ---? What is new and interesting in your life?
I am feeling particularly well today! My heart says me that we are in beginning of unforgettable love story! Of course time will show! But I have butterflies in my stomach when I communicate with you! Maybe I am old-fashioned, but in relationships the chemistry must be present! You know the feeling you get when you like someone?! You get that dizzy, tingly, feeling inside.....you feel very nice!
Your new letter pleases my eyes and warms my heart! You fill my day with joy and pleasure! I was waiting for your new letter and missed your attention! I am glad to know more about you! You are such an interesting man and I am happy that you agree to our communication! Thank you!
Of course I would be happy to help you learn my language also. I am sure the best in studying of any language is practice! So we will help each other much!
Ha, of course I know Vienna! Do you think somebody in this world don’t know Vienna?! I heard about your city! I saw on TV that is very nice city. Every year there is the famous Viennese Ball. And also I saw big zoo there.
I like that you are romantic! There has to be romance always in a relationship for it to work! To me romance is many things! It’s a smile and look in the eyes of your lover, the way he or she touches you gently or kisses you for no reason. It’s the way your hand is always there for holding or noticing when something is different. It can be a gesture of gifts for no reason other then you love them. It can be a hidden note in a lunch box waiting to surprise you.
Ok, some more information about me)))
My hobby is dancing! When I was teenager I had watch film “Dirty dancing”. And I fall in love with dancing ))) I had no opportunity to learn dancing professionally. It was just a dream! But I realized my dream to some extent! Now I do fitness with belly dance ))) Of course this is just for me and I am not professional! But I think my beloved will appreciate my dancing for him ))) ---, would you like it if your woman danced for you? If so, I congratulate you – you can have unlimited subscription on belly dancing from me! Smiley))
And I still like to watch movies and shows about dancing ))) Also I like to watch romantic and action movies. My favorite are “Mister and Misses Smith”, “Proposition”, “Scent of woman”, “My Best Friend's Wedding”, “Pretty woman” and many others! What are your favorite movies?
I am kind and I always try to help people as I can! I prefer to trust people always. I think this is my advantages. But my friends say that it is rather a flaw in this cruel world. What do you think, ---? What are your biggest advantage and flaw?
You know, there is a charity organization in my city where I volunteer and help elderly people who have no relatives. I am not rich and I can’t help with money, but I help with my hands))) I help them to clean in the apartment, go shopping, to cook. People should be kind to each other!
Ok, I will sign off here! I don’t want to bore you with too long letter))) As always I attached some photos for you!
---, I am missing you already and I look forward so much for your answer!!!
I want to ask you keep your smile always! If you' will smile so I will smile too! And it does not matter whether you see my smile and I see yours. After all, it does not matter what we see. Much more important is what we feel!
Have a nice day!
Lots of kisses to you and some my photos)))
Ira

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.141; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=yandex.ru; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-Message-Info: LaOXjXWcAUTyCMwONsKOMKkgxajwimfz4l/4EBmoUa6VpoNuatgI2ZSlzq7MJ3zK6CVtD9LzfIU=
Received: from forward8l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.141]) by SNT004-MC2F4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Fri, 19 Jun 2015 22:25:41 -0700
Received: from smtp2o.mail.yandex.net (smtp2o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.27])
     by forward8l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 0D4A41A414F0
     for <---@outlook.com>; Sat, 20 Jun 2015 08:25:38 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp2o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp2o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9E96A36A3A51
     for <---@outlook.com>; Sat, 20 Jun 2015 08:25:38 +0300 (MSK)
     by smtp2o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id vmsLyozeih-PVQ0dqkF;
     Sat, 20 Jun 2015 08:25:31 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1434777938;
     bh=rMt20iPlS9m7ykcvnFSWuwxsAS8Jnq4uxWbHP8s8YSg=;
     b=ng32LXe9YApJkuiMAlnmFGsboVBAslxOIRkLKtMr01gyAc9qNgW01ENd/ky1uqCbN
      Vo8oBLCLbWFriAbYhcm0+fbrcxqu9BoTZjBu2kFrInUoy4n5Z6J4amicJZ+ZmheY+t
      2H4UwuQcx7H2bT8TapnFKral9ou6lB2pkA6FJwqc=
Authentication-Results: smtp2o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 08:25:18 +0300
Message-ID: <1911224743.20150620082518@yandex.ru>
In-Reply-To: <DUB131-W829DC633FEA72914F667F2F7A50@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB131-W609AAFE6086200C9F92AFEF7BB0@phx.gbl> u> u> <DUB131-W829DC633FEA72914F667F2F7A50@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------AF701022F9845E9"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Jun 2015 05:25:41.0886 (UTC) FILETIME=[8CD229E0:01D0AB19]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:55 von Stiray »  

after_shower_004.jpg ( 252 KB | Downloads )
after_shower_004.jpg
dreaming_001.jpg ( 211 KB | Downloads )
dreaming_001.jpg
lingerie.jpg ( 183 KB | Downloads )
lingerie.jpg
look_in_my_eyes_.jpg ( 175 KB | Downloads )
look_in_my_eyes_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #8 - 01. Juli 2015 um 09:43

Hello my dearest ---!
Hello my special one!!!
When I read your letter, my heart beats harder and the blood flowing faster! Thank you for making my life happier with every your letter! Finally you back to me!
How are you today, ---!?!? My day was good today and I hope your also! I hope that my letter will make you smile as much as I was smiled when I read your letter!
Oh, really I hope you will teach me to dance Viennese Waltz! I can not to dance it! But it is much beautiful and romantic! I can dance belly dance, but I would like to dance Waltz! You will be my partner and I relay on you and trust you!
All day I think of you and of us))) Sometimes I find myself thinking that I am talking to you in my thoughts))))
I think than more and more we exchange letters then more and more close we become! Our chances for a future increase everyday with every our word)))
---, my life changed completely after you appeared in it! I feel inside me the miraculous power, which elevates and inspires me!
I always dreamed of a real happiness and love! I sincerely hoped and believed that on day my dreams will be fulfilled. And this happy day has come with you!!!!!!!!
You know, if my man is treating me well, if he is kind and loving, caring and honest with me, I will give him everything of myself, my soul, my heart and my feelings and all my life!!! And even if the whole world is against him, and if all say that he is wrong, I will go up, take him by the hand and stand side by side. And not because he is good or bad! But because he is part of my soul! And from myself I can not refuse…
I want to have serious real relationship with you, ---! Not just words and letters! I know that we will be happy together! I am ready to become closer to you! I believe we are soulmates! We should be because we are two separate parts of each other!
---, you know that I am using the services of the translation agency. It is very expensive for my little salary. I paid for them as long as I could. But I spent all my money on letters to you this is very difficult for me to pay all these expenses by myself.
I know the question of money is always unpleasant, but you know that I am not rich woman. I know that you may be disappointed in me! I tried many ways before ask you for help! It’s not my nature to ask, but I have no other way! So I honestly share with you my problem as for close person.
---, I find our communication with a future and I don't want to stop! I hope you will understand my situation! If you are interested in our future so you will act as a real man!
Today I send for you again some my photos.
I kiss you with all my passion!
I am waiting for your positive letter!
Your Ira

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.138; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=yandex.ru; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-Message-Info: kqiQTPuQlm4vguXm6GHjFpvNUGxtZR3BWZGpQdb1i+S/LIVU7cOoTtZKO7Zjte3ldENEjkHEquU=
Received: from forward5l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.138]) by SNT004-MC2F4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Tue, 30 Jun 2015 23:56:11 -0700
Received: from smtp16.mail.yandex.net (smtp16.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1402::117])
     by forward5l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id D1932C4137D
     for <---@outlook.com>; Wed,  1 Jul 2015 09:56:09 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp16.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp16.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6A4606A0168
     for <---@outlook.com>; Wed,  1 Jul 2015 09:56:09 +0300 (MSK)
     by smtp16.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id SNUaaUb9Xf-u5Gm6fSt;
     Wed,  1 Jul 2015 09:56:05 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1435733768;
     bh=6VBRPqVL/oy/4OYmLQPIsr8VUpAqGCZ3KL6o8J5utoc=;
     b=MePu6E+wNcL/EnCAT1KOiJR+ybekJRjuGsvD4P/LNN+S/LOcy5wU6C8dByr6orRkH
      EHlUZYNLEr6nU/rKse0jE0OrzkQRueopPM6j/R0tJwLvTutcHfoze4/wKeFv5ScBZi
      2h3KCl6DFlX4faNoVkRSonzUEV3yATvj6+8m/nEE=
Authentication-Results: smtp16.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 09:55:47 +0300
Message-ID: <07258524.20150701095547@yandex.ru>
In-Reply-To: <DUB131-W70F97A5CD7809B8E1633A3F7AA0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB131-W609AAFE6086200C9F92AFEF7BB0@phx.gbl> u> u> ru> <DUB131-W70F97A5CD7809B8E1633A3F7AA0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------EB155C02078BF68"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Jul 2015 06:56:11.0929 (UTC) FILETIME=[03EC3890:01D0B3CB]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:56 von Stiray »  

dreaming.jpeg ( 45 KB | Downloads )
dreaming.jpeg
ready_.jpg ( 112 KB | Downloads )
ready_.jpg
summerrrrr_.jpg ( 140 KB | Downloads )
summerrrrr_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seeker
Scam Advisors

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 03. Juli 2015 um 18:18

Hello dear ---!
So you can speak Russian or you can write also? Of course I speak Russian! And I am really glad that we will free communicate when we will meet! This makes our communication much easier! You know that I am here for serious real relation! And f course in my plans to meet with you!
---, I know that you use google-translator! And I told you in beginning that I will learn Germany better than English! But here is no translator from Germany! So I write my answers on English! Actually I write on Russian on the paper, and translator translates and types my e-mails to you. I have no other way and I have no access to internet!
I really like you and want we to have happy future together and to share everything even in our letters and after in our life! I don’t want to lose you so I asked your help! Sorry if I offend you…
Have a nice day!
Ira 

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 84.201.143.142; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=yandex.ru; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-Message-Info: rPGJNQ==
Received: from forward9l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.142]) by BAY004-MC1F50.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
      Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:46:07 -0700
Received: from smtp16.mail.yandex.net (smtp16.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1402::117])
     by forward9l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id DB874E6131F
     for <---@outlook.com>; Thu,  2 Jul 2015 09:46:05 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp16.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp16.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 858506A018D
     for <---@outlook.com>; Thu,  2 Jul 2015 09:46:05 +0300 (MSK)
     by smtp16.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id PrkpQKXrxY-k4pu9wan;
     Thu,  2 Jul 2015 09:46:04 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1435819565;
     bh=6Gh2ywM4H3lkbMSTQAB+WS6HMblcTjHiQwzxiw2T8Pg=;
     b=t6kzj6jl73887dLFAG3dNU9dLhOELr6LfnjTh0SsdbsvBuWU1uNdeqyNDDMPvadKw
      lb/sdkEUAyFs2PjDPz+ZbgOz22II/FZU5d3CsZ91Fbr00SK770J4WZcfjKAj3a58lO
      QZRxm1BDO39J/75i3ZCV2nmi2p68C5/3rRQBNL4o=
Authentication-Results: smtp16.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 09:45:44 +0300
Message-ID: <436428573.20150702094544@yandex.ru>
In-Reply-To: <DUB131-W456E1490047F79B50F89EFF7A80@phx.gbl>
References: E1633A3F7AA0@phx.gbl>,<07258524.20150701095547@yandex.ru> <DUB131-W456E1490047F79B50F89EFF7A80@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------BF947B1623B3A5"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jul 2015 06:46:08.0010 (UTC) FILETIME=[C65F3EA0:01D0B492]
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:56 von Stiray »  

love_you_.jpg ( 73 KB | Downloads )
love_you_.jpg
rose_005.jpg ( 50 KB | Downloads )
rose_005.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Jolly12
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 10. August 2015 um 16:44

HELLO xxx!!!!
How are you there? I hope everything is just fine in your life! 
Well, I want to tell you so much that I don’t know where to start )))) Maybe this letter will be a formal but it is just the start.. 
Of course first of all let me introduce myself ))) 
My name is Irina or Ira (if in short way). I am from Ukraine. I have never been married. I am 28 years old, was born July, 16.
I want to tell you for what I am here and why I write to you))) I search for great, real, strong, big Love!!! What do you imagine when hear this word – “love”? For me it gives warm feeling and smile )))) 
It is so easy and in same time so hard to love and to be loved!
You know, I think there are no standards when we speak about love! Each person in the world is unique! Haven’t matter color of eyes, skin, hair, haven’t matter religion, name, date of birth, haven’t matter country, nationality, language, etc. Love is like a combination lock, there are thousands of potential combinations but there is only one that will open the lock and such is life! No one can control who they fall in love with! 
I am a romantic and do believe in happy endings! I believe that soon I will find my beloved! And who knows, maybe my soul mate is you! J
There is just one condition important for me! We are just starting and from beginning I want to have everything honest and truth only!!! I prefer when people is straightforward with me, I like when the communication is clear. There is no one perfect on this Earth so I'm just who I'm! And I want you are same with me! 
I am really very interested in our conversation! Please, tell me about yourself. Are you tired of being lonely, like me? Do you want to find your special one whom you can trust completely? Do you still believe in true love? Are you kind, positive, reliable, faithful and honest in relationship? If yes, we could be right for each other!!!!
I am sure we will find a common language if you write me back! Ask me any question! So I hope to receive your letter soon to start our wonderful future!!!! )))
Have a nice day and think of me ))) 
Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext Yandex Inline:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: from unknown (unknown [10.255.254.10])
     by gmmr3.centrum.cz (Postfix) with QMQP id 35625180009E7
     for <xxx>; Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:00:39 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from bq.virusfree.cz by bq.virusfree.cz
(VF-Scanner: Clear:RC:0(37.140.190.31):SC:0(3.4/5.0):;
processed in 4.0 s); 10 Aug 2015 12:00:39 +0000
X-VF-Scanner-Mail-From: Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-VF-Scanner-Rcpt-To: xxx
X-VF-Scanner-ID: 20150810120034.725684.30939.bq.0
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=3.4, required=5.0
Received: from forward2o.mail.yandex.net (37.140.190.31)
  by bx.virusfree.cz with SMTP; 10 Aug 2015 14:00:34 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (bq: domain of yandex.ru designates 37.140.190.31 as permitted sender) client-ip=37.140.190.31; envelope-from=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru; helo=forward2o.mail.yandex.net;
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (smtp1o.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1a2d::25])
     by forward2o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id B622948609AA
     for <xxx>; Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:00:33 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8507FDE2E39
     for <xxx>; Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:00:33 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id EJGusInCmc-0Vsu1oKw;
     Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:00:31 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1439208033;
     bh=0E5+K4tFOBnfkqsOKswoYlmB8Nj5LRQDo4cdQ9Eo0vU=;
     h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:
      Content-Type;
     b=jQxbhzifrrGXsvebd2+MSIcBDx7YXzcvzwITQJRhorOqv23ByDV/9HOgNR605Htf4
      v9w2PmDJxnn39ChF3zYViXxn++SiIYK1ijuutwuBBOMDnhxKRjLA8O49goiGceuI3w
      Lxhqg0DtU88ZXCKViwsXW2O87lnAB5BbNXw1jKjk=
Authentication-Results: smtp1o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
X-Yandex-ForeignMX:  CZ
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:00:05 +0300
Message-ID: <1563984928.20150810150005@yandex.ru>
To: xxx
Subject: Re: Ira From mybelovednet***
boundary="----------9E7219029D554D6"

------------9E7219029D554D6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Änderung:
Quelltext und Mail gehören in einem Beitrag, so wie es jetzt aussieht.
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:57 von Stiray »  

pinky_001.jpg ( 95 KB | Downloads )
pinky_001.jpg
smile__005.jpg ( 83 KB | Downloads )
smile__005.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
GTalk  
IP gespeichert

Jolly12
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 14. August 2015 um 17:34

HELLO xxx!!!!
I sent you a letter some days ago, but I not received any answer from you. 
So maybe there was problem in internet and you not get my letter. Let me know and I will resend it! 
Or if you not interested in me, just tell me to not make me hope! Because I really want to know you closer! 
I am here to find my real love and create strong family with my beloved! 
Do you want to find your special one whom you can trust completely? I think we could be right for each other!!!!
I am waiting!
Irina

Spoiler für Quelltext Yandex Inline:
Delivered-To: xxx
Received: from unknown (unknown [10.255.254.10])
     by gmmr7.centrum.cz (Postfix) with QMQP id 493238039D8A
     for <>; Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:38:03 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from aq.virusfree.cz by aq.virusfree.cz
(VF-Scanner: Clear:RC:0(87.250.241.139):SC:0(2.3/5.0):;
processed in 2.3 s); 14 Aug 2015 07:38:03 +0000
X-VF-Scanner-Mail-From: Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru
X-VF-Scanner-Rcpt-To: xxx
X-VF-Scanner-ID: 20150814073801.220820.22137.aq.0
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=2.3, required=5.0
Received: from forward11p.cmail.yandex.net (87.250.241.139)
  by ax.virusfree.cz with ESMTPS (DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 encrypted); 14 Aug 2015 09:38:01 +0200
Received-SPF: pass (aq: domain of yandex.ru designates 87.250.241.139 as permitted sender) client-ip=87.250.241.139; envelope-from=Happy.Ira86@yandex.ru; helo=forward11p.cmail.yandex.net;
Received: from smtp18.mail.yandex.net (smtp18.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:1402::119])
     by forward11p.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id B8CE62124A
     for <xxx>; Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:37:58 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from smtp18.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp18.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 910B418A00C3
     for <xxx>; Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:37:58 +0300 (MSK)
Received: by smtp18.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id j6SmPl6awk-bv6iAbVd;
     Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:37:57 +0300
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1439537878;
     bh=vdCqHj/D+0L2sYuch0zAhwZdGdlAVg8g33X7BsUKa/0=;
     h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:
      Content-Type;
     b=pyGlDIPNu1d567lGPXgGsQvRSCNwl4bB1cbhiQbTv6jLIfLwpWYhFHB0MfKBOyWQp
      HL+dOIzDFrA3U6xswPVIGLnGu2bhDovgHv/dqqep0jMk6Ownk2lviPuThqg56vY6xS
      AWe8dTEJY/35JZ9zTTMw+YHAfZhnWNyppCzsE0ok=
Authentication-Results: smtp18.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:37:41 +0300
Message-ID: <275701106.20150814103741@yandex.ru>
To: xxx
Subject: Re: kisses from Irina
boundary="----------CC25CF106300F2"

------------CC25CF106300F2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1251
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. August 2017 um 18:57 von Stiray »