Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Anastasia <anastia.smith@yahoo.com> <anastiasmith949@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2750 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Anastasia <anastia.smith@yahoo.com> <anastiasmith949@yahoo.com>
22. März 2015 um 22:46

Anastasia auf Angelreturn http://www.angelreturn.com/profile/47321

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
anastasia
weiblich / Single t
35 - Tempe / United States
Aktuelle Lage      Tempe/ United States
Ansehen count      7
Erstellungsdatum      22/03/2015 20:49
Letzter Login      22/03/2015 20:49

Slogan
am new comer in this site

Über mich
Hi. I'm a 33 years old girl who loves sports and the outdoors. From hunting, fishing and camping, to boating and water sports, and most other sports. I live a very active life, but do enjoy quality time at home with family a lot, such as time in front of the fireplace. Looks are not everything but attraction is important.I like to go to the beach, do yard work, cook, go dancing, watch movies.I love to laugh, and have a good time. I am honest, caring, and trustworthy. I believe in treating people like you would want to be treated. i have a lot to say about me just hit me up and see how loving the woman Anastasia is...........

Looking For
If you are romantic, that's an extra plus!I'm a single oriented woman who would love to share and spend time with an honest, humble, sincere and intelligent man. One who would love and hold the interest of long hand held walks, occasionally dinning out, and sharing quiet evenings engaging in stimulating conversation.Someone who is honest, respectful and caring. Someone who says what they mean and means what they say.I am interested in meeting an easy going, intelligent man who will be my best friend and confidante likewise has a good sense of humor. Non-smoking is a must. A lot of effort and care goes into making a relationship work. I give 100% in a relationship and am looking for a partner who does also. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away. .....................

Aussehen
Haarfarbe t      Brown
Eye Color t      Schwarz
Eye Wear t      Klassen
Körperbau      Durchschnitt
Body Art      Einbrennen
Abstammung      (weiß)
My Best Feature      Meine Persönlichkeit
Aussehen      Durchschnitt
Höhe (cm)      156
Gewicht (kg)      56

Life Style
Trinken      Nie
Rauchen      Nie
Beziehungsstatus      Single t
Beruf      Student
Profession      lawyer

Jahreseinkommen      60.001 $ -120,000 $
Wohnsituation t      Alleine
Umzug      Umziehen in ein anderes Land verlagern
Sucht      Ehe

Hintergrund / kulturelle Wertvorstellungen
Ausbildung      Universität
Sprachen      English
Religion      Christentum
Sternzeichen      Schütze

Profilnachricht vom 22/03/2015 21:23

anastasia      
Hello Dear, How are you doing today? Hope great.. Am Anastasia from Germany, A new person to this site.. I just saw your profile and thought of dropping some lines... I'm a kind-heart person, caring, love and honest person. Here seeking a soul-mate.. I actually dont know what you are seeking but can we get to know more about each other to see if we can be friends.. Please take good care of your self and hoping to hear from you soon.. Please write me via my private email address if interested.. anastia.smith@yahoo.comanastiasmith949@yahoo.com

Cheers..
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2015 um 00:27 von Stiray » 
Grund: OT Danielle FTV 

Profilscreenshot_1_Anastasia.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_1_Anastasia.jpg
Profilscreenshot_2_Anastasia.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
Profilscreenshot_2_Anastasia.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Anastasia <anastia.smith@yahoo.com> <anastiasmith949@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. März 2015 um 23:15

Zitat:
Am Anastasia from Germany

@ Amirul

Und das im Hintergrund ist der Fernsehturm? Anastasia oder Danielle ( ich meine Bimbo ) sorgen am Abend für große Erheiterung.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. März 2015 um 23:16 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Anastasia <anastia.smith@yahoo.com> <anastiasmith949@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 23. März 2015 um 23:36

Die hat wohl 'ne ganze Gemäldesammlung von sich!

Hello Dear One,

Good Day from my side to you. How are you doing now with your sweet and lovely family? Hope all are well with you. Am glad hearing from you again and I hope you will be happy reading this mail. I had spent some time going through your profile and I find you as a man of commendable honor. This is the kind of man I will love to associate myself with, A man with a good ideas. I will love to know about your family life, how close is your relationship with your immediate family members, your parents and perhaps your children. I love to know more about you because I wish to tell you all about me..

Well, let me tell you something recordable about me.. Am of mixed race, My mum from STATES whiles my dad from Africa.. I was born and breath in U.S.A, my full names are Anastasia Smith, 31 years old, single never been married legally before, though I've been in couple of relationships. I am searching for a perfect match who will understand and appreciate me the way I am. A man who will show me pure love, A man who will respect me for whom I am and also a man I can trust. I speak only one international language and that's English, but I will love and welcome any opportunity to learn other languages like French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese or Italiano If there's need for me to.. I come from a noble family although not so wealthy or recognized..lol.

My Dad is late and was a King (He was an International Business man dealing in Gold, diamonds and cocoa). I love reading novels and also love writing letters as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with my loved one as well. I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family.I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much as I am ready to give him my love. I am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful, honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone. I am well brought up and I know what I am required of as a wife.

I love my culture, I am to love, care and respect my husband, I must make sure I do everything possible to make him happy as well as please him even if I have to leave my own way to do so. My roles as a wife are to be carried out by me accordingly. I must make sure I clean the house regularly and put all house accessories in order. I will cook for my husband cos I love to make my husband feels to happy when tired from hard day work, I will iron my husband's clothes for him just to show my love for him, I will be the one to always make him happy cos I promise to be his source of happiness, I will be his companion through the smooth and rough times. I will share your quiet moments with him as well as satisfy his sexual desires and lots more.

To add more, I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I will go to any length to please him as well. When it comes to love, I don't really think age matters as long as the love is there and its for real. Is it true that someone older in age knows how to care and treat a lady? I don't really know how to say this but its like there is something special about you right from when I met you. One thing I understand about love is that, love is not judged to be right by how far or how long but how well and also how truly serious are the two people feeling for each other.

I believe that the solid foundation to a long lasting relationship should be built on trust and the interest of mutual feelings in both partners will bring about understanding. I believe that God leads and directs our path. One thing I understand about something good is this, no good thing will come easy, if we are really and truly meant for each other, there must be challenges we have to face on our way to achieving our aim and we will surely overcome those challenges.

Actually I know that one day, the good lord will answer my prayers and bless me with a good , caring , loving and romantic man to be my partner, but I never knew it could be this real, I thank the good lord for bringing you my way. There are two important things to make one's life worth living. One is to have a true friend who will be there for you always to share your friendly advice and the second is to have a lover to share your love and affection with you and make you feel loved. Anyone of these is good as many people in the world today may have one of it and will remain happy, but I am happy I have both and that's you. I can't imagine any better thing than being with you at the moment and look into your eyes and watch the sun start to rise from there. I wish you could hold me and cuddle me in your arms right now.

One thing about you men is, many of you pretend to be who you are not, just to get a lady up to you wherever you are and use her up to satisfy your sexual needs and later drop her. I hope you are different but how can I be sure that I will be safe while with you and will not be maltreated as just a sex slave.

How can I trust you on this? I hope you are for real and that this is not all about internet fantasy just to wipe your time or to satisfy a horny mood because i am for real and seriously looking for a lifetime soul-mate. And as I am new to this internet relationship, I would not like to fall as a victim. As future husband and wife, I believe there should be a kind of physical intimacy between us cos I don't really believe much in this online thing as I am new to it unlike being together and really see how we feel about each other. So I will like us to make an arrangement to meet physically so as to make this relationship real and everlasting,what do you think? But for now let please get to know more about each other first..

You can ask me any thing you want to know about me but then I also want you to send me your pictures and also tell me more about you, what you think I should get to know about you. I will be glad to hear from you again , thank you so much for contacting me, i will never let you down for any thing. Please take good care of your self. Hope to hear from you soon, Have a nice day..

Cheers,
Anastasia Smith.

Spoiler für Quelltext Yahoo Inline:
From anastia smith Mon Mar 23 21:58:26 2015
X-Apparently-To: wwn; Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:58:33 +0000
Return-Path: <anastia.smith@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of yahoo.com designates 98.139.215.253 as permitted sender)
byB5b3UuIEhvdyBhcmUgeW91IGRvaW5nIG5vdyB3aXRoIHlvdXIgc3dlZXQg
YW5kIGxvdmVseSBmYW1pbHk_IEhvcGUgYWxsIGFyZSB3ZWxsIHdpdGggeW91
LiBBbSBnbGFkIGhlYXJpbmcgZnJvbSB5b3UgYWdhaW4gYW5kIEkgaG9wZSB5
b3Ugd2lsbCBiZSBoYXBweSByZWFkaW5nIHRoaXMgbWFpbC4gSSBoYWQgc3Bl
bnQgc29tZSB0aW1lIGdvaW5nIHRocm91Z2ggeW91ciBwcm9maQEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE5AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzEyAjExNy5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDMjE4AjEyNi5qcGcDaW1h
Z2UvanBlZwMDMjA4AjEyMC5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDNjIw
X-YMailISG: JxH8lQ8WLDvvJkq0G9AUdpSI9uyeJSluC4UhVKDz_sc.2o0V
2SmA7SUbdhETVWucwP3jr5CkxCPGebj.yeUP.587Lt7fNhFl_5kmPHYf.P4b
cBkSswiSmznVuKXlcz7KsE_Fn1oQeEutq0ACD8RQJTrfAnuLguyTn6933jRi
BMIf9p0jL_6jXsHeqQVKTdttZAqu2reoUU_lbPn9TiBGTVa3Y3DziKOf2tr6
WwZS_pNjcw3ABiU1w8vgUQ1RJmYBMtdZLYHSWaUsjic5h_Sjg.D_1MyXQOeZ
q.hoiF4HC9vueHkRJ6mTmMClaqNrhd4MaFnLfWI8KNAxPbM7WCZAI6cFiZYR
8j1jWNUQ.4_mR_9orqkVsN.6KC1U.UrnIDMc38fa.pPyh3afTsxvkjpaB5yq
LtxBVevMZ8CfVbz0CTd4G.VTREgaXT0MCzLPwJUvgl3FPw.7aIYoLgYm1S7e
zNslC5RHCI05_NHraMN0hdpL.ZdTFE2HXKniG3l7HIyQS74W6aqHewp1GONY
tmVGzNUD26GrooLAtLo3Bgf.tnbMujhURHLUEsGt.y1eCxV9N5m1.QCkiQH3
5qS9UQcFntbKGEtao74P6_Kdnz6srkJpWU.B.E2FBA3NG83BdN.Fb.aJpZUJ
VdTaQYbHtagE_0.WZOtzWvBkoBulzSdz1CIsounSKLHQgZk997OxTuI4j3D.
2_bdHatbxfWZ5JAPYaCjqUobGDPC8hxCgt.whaEZEvVVk7WWAzTepWdR_0aM
BvXzD6AOR0mj9gKXKAT.VKm6Q7bQxg7RYKfTDSH6jNOi5cifEpu6YMt2BXlh
bPlDGoy0_ztEgRwFclc_rU50_.i0oaKGerl2Zkoj9uHZZmt0ysUcQb3gh3Wv
eaesswJYfvIETNHVhSj9oocfowsKRl_0jhJfrq7D.qY9TpBYjgpzqHI19jFj
ILrUDAK.ksHC3VPyC2GjciJZJ1AczJYYd8D5zTywDd_a4pbC_.SdUfUNByCK
sxZuEw90_dXI0o_F_YqDjlwYHBVWUe3Z3WU6V6JjN7ET.cTGijhDgbkbqZbe
AFd4.GHWx_3qQ8quKh5hKBs6NnON3aH10LQZ5OjsIWxiwY1ty7c5PTfebP93
icEUYlR.mC5gojYV9E_odyHjwR1hjqVa6Ie47wVdYP0ve0Rxtfkcipk79Be2
sI5.GyXZsIhe.2sbBewcuLuelY_ZnOGYH19OJ0RuKNUpzgcAVyWExiMqXw7y
sme8Ws0tSGr6Tzy2Mkq6j6k-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.215.253]
Authentication-Results: mta1604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO omp1066.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.215.253)
  by mta1604.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:58:32 +0000
Received: (qmail 87597 invoked by uid 1000); 23 Mar 2015 21:58:29 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1427147909; bh=HjTZWPFLRirJ4BoymyPp1GpMT+b2YSayQU5pngTLRN4=; ontent-Type; sCLuZwd88IDvcHsXDxPLARBw==
X-YMail-OSG: B6v_Fs8VM1lGkn2yqpH0r6md0oxYoAtoCD9gQ6TsuAA3ncp.TRAq612LmSTQacb
fhj4PWNmKnC30DasWtJfCSUoyFVGT2q9RiJ3e1jTsB4xjeBbymIq61og54vDb0S_sEL9nlVSjKou
TZaES3APYTwYtArI8lV_ZAIgFc4dVWnWZqt_F_WTLWwb0TrJOdaw07eWi0jVxscyhVBgBUCgqzUw
mUvX9d_f5aZXQIU6UZJ7_qH4RcGFvi0AK6xHUG7Noo97nos5rJuGt22IE315X1BuumMPK7SdNNxI
1NvHHMzXyV7PhAKyrxqj74GXmow23wTf77gewPSoLt4cNZkDM78i7ZK0UHZSsDUNOzyMY8sycjqQ
r3E4L_e2U3ZsMbRh5KyYpNQKUM0mpqXTPRe2E0yWT86BN3sZs8ttdoUCiaW3X1KWaTy3bk8lYRcC
Ww6LbyZPlJ84jzXXo2TA4KIKMKvVrpcSNY4vbAY51Dz4.r.kjvW5yhdfpVJXikM6qtDeyQaAHBMb
ZaimzhMm833OyU_D7Nu19dUBwTlzquLw.oedDI3Zk3TmjNUnUbhboGhxztwxRjbO4TlNJ5b3enUS
jnnmXh7zUdDUy5hk_YhPpamHfahG34K2E9_awtw--
Received: by 76.13.26.138; Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:58:28 +0000 
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:58:26 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: anastia smith <anastia.smith@yahoo.com>
To: xxx <wwn>
Message-ID: <293011756.1464682.1427147907009.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
In-Reply-To: <1833893462.647506.1427061183972.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
References: <1833893462.647506.1427061183972.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Anastasia on Angelreturn
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
     boundary="----=_Part_1464681_489398193.1427147907008"

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 21:58:26 +0000 (UTC)
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. März 2015 um 00:23 von Stiray »  

117.jpg ( 161 KB | Downloads )
117.jpg
120.jpg ( 458 KB | Downloads )
120.jpg
126.jpg ( 153 KB | Downloads )
126.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe