Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kate <katetiwatiwa@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 687 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Kate <katetiwatiwa@yahoo.com>
02. März 2015 um 19:37

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/dddsaa87 and using there a photo from Sweet Adri

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
DDDsaa87

Hello.

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-45
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am very happy and lovely girl! I love to smile, as I think this really helps us to feel comfortable in this life! I adore people, who bring positiveness. I am in love with life!.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a man, who has a good sense of humor, this is really important for me! That man, who will be able to make me smile every day, will win my heart. I need a man who knows what he wants in this life!.
Hide/Show
More about me

Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:   Hazel
Education:    Some College
Income:    No Answer
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:
She Said

Hey,

Hello xxx, nice to meet you am also Kate,i would also like to know more about you,and get acquainted with you,how can we communicate? how about Yahoo or hang out..

Zitat:
From: DDDsaa87 31 yr-old woman, Arlington Heights, Illinois USA

A little about me.

Hey xxx,

Nice to hear from you again,well i would also like to tell you all about me,

I don't have much to say about myself,you already know my name! i`m 30 yrs of age, i am a midwife(Nurse)i just finish my final year, so i don`t have work doing now, but am now looking for a job.I live here in Ho Volta region of Ghana.

I have live here since i was 15 yrs,when my dad Abandon my mum for another woman in the State.my Dad from Germany,and my mum from Texas Houston, but my mum mother lives here, which is my Grandmum who lives here in Ghana.So mum and i came to live here with Grandma be course of divorced.Mum has a wine shop here,and i most of time help her there.Well i`m seeking for a matured,kind,sincere,trust respect and family oriented man,who know how to treat a lady, to spend the rest of my life with him.Probably be good friend and get to know more about each other.that's if you don't mind.hopefully to hear from you again.

From Kate..

katetiwatiwa@yaho.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2022 um 22:33 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema