Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Justice <justicemorgan48@yahoo.com> <m.justice50@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4371 mal)

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Justice <justicemorgan48@yahoo.com> <m.justice50@yahoo.com>
20. Januar 2015 um 13:41

Skype name: louismorgan49
also known as justicemorgan48@yahoo.com
FIRST MAIL FROM HIM 10 DEC 2014

Sent: 10 December 2014 11:25 AM
To: XXX@telkomsa.net
Subject: More about me.....

Hello Dear,

Thank you for reading my letter and I say this to start, that made my day, and I'm sure that this is the start of something big for us. My name is Justice Louis Morgan born may 3 1962 "in Swedish, I work as an independent contractor, delivery of high-strength cables and transformers, construction and telecommunications networks,and.I am  i am an electrician in majorly into installation of cables. I also import and export  Electrical Materials Used in building oil rigs and Crude oil Wells Due to the nature of the work allows me to travel outside of the State, many times, and I live in Ireland(Cork). unfortunate incident that happened 5 years ago,  made me  divorced my wife since then I have been a loner. I have a child, Kelvin
Anything else about yourself. Born and raised in Sweden 10 years and then I lost parents when I was only ten years of life was difficult for me, so after the first few months of my mother's friend took me to Brazil to visit my roots, I worked very hard to be who I am today and I am very proud to say that I am. You should know that only a child who lost his parents at a young age was so hard ... the tears from my eyes as I write this letter, because it was too hard .. good enough for me .. smile ....
I am an independent man who loves his work and plans for the future and looking for a beautiful woman who always remain my life partner, and grow old together. I do not smoke, but sometimes having social drinks. All I want now is someone who can easily be an important public service, but there is no problem getting sand between your toes on the beach! Confident enough to open up to love and care for that special person in your life. I'm smart, funny, honest and responsible. And I especially like to listen to my special woman because I believe that what she has to say is very important and I want to hear.

A woman can communicate what you want and have the ability to listen to me too when I want to talk to him. Someone who is positive and believes that every day is something very special to them and also what the future might bring. Being able to share your heart, your mind. I want to share my life with someone, and it will not be as a companion, but it would be my everything, my friend, my everything. You need to be ready to commit when the relationship matures. I am a very passionate person, and I need a passionate woman who is my partner. Someone who is romantic and attentive. I like to touch and touch, and found that stroking or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the couch. You should see sex as something that is enjoyed by both. And hopefully not to play with this part of the relationship.

At that time, my dear wife had captured my attention and heart, as carefully as you, I just think I could do it all alone, and no one in my life, but since I wrote, I need to know the value of a woman's life. And also to let you know that the distance and language can never come as a barrier because it is important to understand how I'm ready to go miles to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love.email me at justicemorgan48@yahoo.com. I will be glad if you give me your phone number and email address so I can call and talk to you too. Sorry if I bore you with this long letter, but I want to express my heart just for you.

Sincerely,

Justice Louis Morgan

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

2. THEN CHANGE HIS E MAIL ADDRESS TO: m.justice50@yahoo.com

Sent: 04 January 2015 09:09 PM
To: xxxxxx
Subject: Re: TO MY ANGEL HAPPY NEW YEAR HONEY - 2015

One and Only...

You're more beautiful than a satiny pink rose,more beautiful than  starlit sky,more beautiful than a magenta sunset,more beautiful than the early morning rays of the sun,more beautiful than a haunting romantic song.I love nothing more than being with you.I'd rather be with you than do anything else in the world.The sound of your voice soothes something deep inside me while at the same time,it stirs a romantic passion that can make me forget everything else.Your smile makes my heart pound wildly and my knees weak.I love to fantasize about making love to you.I can picture us entwined in a garden of pink.I would stare into your eyes,enthralled by all that you are...by a beauty that's incomparable.There's no one like you,and you're my one and only.
love you my queen.

3. On facebook – profile differs

1.      Louis Morgan | VK
vk.com/id265269524
o      Cached
Louis Morgan, Cork, Ireland. Log in or sign up to contact Louis Morgan or find more of your friends.
Join VK now to stay in touch with Louis and millions of others. Or simply log in.

Louis Morgan

Join VK now to stay in touch with Louis and millions of others.
Or log in, if you have a VK account.
1Louis's followers
Louis Morgan
Birthday:
May 3, 1963
Hide full information
Contact information 
Current city:
Cork
Mobile:
+447024049880
Facebook:
Louis Morgan

FACEBOOK PROFILE: justicemorgan48@yahoo.com

PLEASE ADVISE ME IF ITS A SCAM OR IS HE REAL?
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2015 um 21:08 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30404 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Justice <justicemorgan48@yahoo.com> <m.justice50@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Januar 2015 um 13:55

@ heart broken

Bitte poste noch die Header zu den Mails. Falls es Bilder gibt, dann diese bitte auch noch posten
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2015 um 19:23 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 20. Januar 2015 um 19:43

Zitat:
PLEASE ADVISE ME IF ITS A SCAM OR IS HE REAL?

At first - the e-mail address is well known in our forum with the same story, but other pictures. Click onto the link below.

Justice <justicemorgan48@yahoo.com>

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 20. Januar 2015 um 19:45

His profile and the two photos on vk.com: http://vk.com/id265269524

Zitat:
Louis Morgan
Birthday:
May 3, 1963
Contact information
Current city:
Cork
Mobile:
+447024049880
Facebook:
Louis Morgan
Personal information
Activities:
Love Classic Rock, R&B, the Blues, live music and theatre, volunteering, sushi, mentoring, giving back, travel, performing with my band, golf, movies, SNL, staying at home, cooking, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, barbecuing, bonfires, beachcombing
Interests:
Coffee and conversation, Business networking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Performing arts, Political interests, Religion/Spiritual, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering
Favorite music:
HIp Pop and RnB
Favorite movies:
Coffee and conversation, Business networking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Performing arts, Political interests, Religion/Spiritual, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteering
Favorite games:
Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Cycling, Dancing, Golf, Other types of exercise, Skiing, Walking / Hiking
About me:
Patience, perseverance and a sense of humor are definitely virtues (especially when dating online... am I right? lol) and I consider these to be among my strongest personal characteristics. Others would include having a positive outlook on life, being a goal and solution-oriented thinker, possessing empathy for others, giving back and helping people "get on" in life instead of telling them where to "get off". I look forward to each day and work hard to continue to make my mark and to realize fulfilling and meaningful goals and aspirations, while contributing to a better life experience for those around me. Life is short and this isn't a practice. I believe in seizing the day but also in taking the down time too when you need it to recharge and contemplate things... and then continuing to seize some more. I love all kinds of music, depending on my mood except Raps, I get to as many concerts as I can and love live entertainment in all its many forms. I also enjoy reading and watching movies, great conversation and discussion, entertaining, playing the keys, looking for unique shows on television, surfing social media, golf, road trips, comedy, getaways with my partner, watching sports, lake life at my year-round cottage and fishing too... but also like my quiet time for reflection and appreciation, and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy beach-combing walks, late night bonfires, kitchen parties, pets, barbecues, and kickin' back on the deck. I like to plan but I also like to take whatever comes down the road. Some of my best times and experiences have come from spontaneity and just seeing what happens. I love to laugh and am a great listener too.
Places
House:
Stockholm
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2015 um 21:06 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 20. Januar 2015 um 19:53

His profile with some more pictures from Fascebook: https://www.facebook.com/louis.morgan.5243
Profile pictures are the same two as on vk.com.

Zitat:
Louis Morgan
Arbeit
    Sales Consultant and Electrician

Ausbildung
    KTH Royal Institute of Technology
    Stockholm

Aktueller Wohnort und Heimatstadt
    Cork
    Aktueller Wohnort
    Stockholm
    Heimatstadt

Allgemeine Informationen
    Interessiert an
    Männer und Frauen
    Sprachen
    Englisch

Beziehungsstatus
    Verwitwet
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2015 um 21:07 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 20. Januar 2015 um 20:01

The real name of this man in the pictures is Robert Whittamore from Richmond/Kentucky.
His pictures were stolen from Facebook and MySpace.

https://www.facebook.com/robert.whittamore
https://myspace.com/roblw216/photos

Our other reports with his photos:

Kelvin <kelvinjack65@yahoo.com>
Nicolas <shawnnicolas216@yahoo.com>
David <davidwilson363@yahoo.com>
Erich <erich_wittgenstein@yahoo.de>

Gallery: http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=6199
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Januar 2015 um 21:10 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 21. Januar 2015 um 18:40

@ heart broken

Can you please post the cell no in international form, what's the country code? From South Africa?

Zitat:
FACEBOOK ALSO: JUSTICE BYER MORGAN

https://www.facebook.com/justice.byermorgan

In this profile are pictures from an other man. This photos we have from the first report to the same e-mail address in 2013 here:

Justice <justicemorgan48@yahoo.com>

Zitat:
Justice Byer Morgan
Arbeit
    Structural Engineering World

Berufliche Kenntnisse
    Elektronik · Technical

Ausbildung
    Kalamazoo Christian

Aktueller Wohnort und Heimatstadt
    Cork
    Aktueller Wohnort
    Sweden, Maine
    Heimatstadt

Allgemeine Informationen
    Interessiert an
    Männer und Frauen
    Sprachen
    Englisch

Beziehungsstatus
    Geschieden

Über Justice
    My name is Justice Byer Morgan. am 49 years Old. am an honest,simple,caring and self independent man. i like swimming,traveling,listening to good music and walking on the beach. am fun to be with.

« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2015 um 19:04 von zapparella »  

2015-01-21_183950.jpg ( 70 KB | Downloads )
2015-01-21_183950.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 21. Januar 2015 um 19:13

Skype profile with the e-mail address <justicemorgan48@yahoo.com>

Zitat:
Skype-Name: louismorgan49
Name: juctice Morgan
Geburtstag: Sonntag, 3. Mai 1964
Sprache: Englisch

2015-01-21_191213.jpg ( 34 KB | Downloads )
2015-01-21_191213.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

heart broken
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 24. März 2015 um 16:00

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: filmaxconstructioncompany <filmaxconstructioncompany@gmail.com>
To: xxx
Sent: Tuesday, 17 March 2015, 20:14
Subject: Confirmation..............

Good day Ms Morgan,

Compliment of the season to you and to your lovely family..My name are Thiago Leonardo, Managing Director FILMAX CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Madrid, Spain.

it indeed a Great honor writing to you today...your email was given to me by your Husband(Justice Beyer Morgan) insisting we contact you on regards of  the 30% (THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS) of the contract Funds been awarded to him of the 5th February 2015 to be wire into your Trusted Account.

Please confirm the following account details below for further wire Transfer....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope to read from you Ms Sharlene Beyer Morgan but Until Then stay blessed.....

Managing Director
Thiago Leonardo

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. März 2015 um 20:41 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema