Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Joyce <Caringjoyce25@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1611 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Joyce <Caringjoyce25@gmail.com>
13. Dezember 2014 um 08:37

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/joycebaby78623

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Joycebaby78623

Hello Looking for a serious relationship!!!

I am a:    34 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-80
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a sincere and open lady. I try to take only best from life and don't waste time for sadness. As it's said "Smile to the world and world will smile to you". I hope that happiness will smile to me soon. My heart is full of unshared warmth, tenderness, love and care. I need a man who is ready to share these feelings and be Knight of my heart. Are you ready to fight for it and be my winner?
I’m looking for:

I am looking for the one who is a unique individuality with his own principles and firm life position, but also has a loving heart. I need an interesting, sociable, kind and serious man. I hope to meet a wonderful and genuine man who would like to create a fairy-tale with his woman! I want some man who good be the god head of the family, nice leader and can support me in any problem. I need the man who will provide me carefree life that will let me to spend all my time with the family.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Medium Brown
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    I am Student
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Leo Leo

Zitat:
    Joycebaby78623 34 yr-old woman, Thermal, California USA

Subject:
    Nice to hear from

Nice to hear from

Hello how are you doing today?I hope all is well with you..That sound very great of you and very nice to hear from you..I am Joyce by name single with one daughter and i am new on here and i just joined this site yesterday...I am looking for a serious relationship,a long term relationship and someone to spend my rest of my life with...This is my email Caringjoyce25@gmail.com,You can send me an email telling me about yourself and with some pictures of you...Looking forward to hear from you and have a nice day

« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 23:00 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr23270/afr23271  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Joyce <Caringjoyce25@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Dezember 2014 um 08:39

Hello how are you doing today?I hope all is well with you...You really look great in your picture and i am very sorry for what happened to your ex...I have lost my ex through cancer as well and that is why i am on that site looking for the right man of my life....I am Joyce 33years of age ,single looking with on daughter who is 10 years of age. I am 5-7 ft tall, 133 lbs., dark brown hair, brown eyes and fair color....I was born and raised in Scotland but cone down here with my family to Ghana. I am Mixed race but live in Ghana now.
        I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
        I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..
        I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....
        I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..
        I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..
        I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the Savior oops so you do?
        As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other
significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.
        I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better.
        I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...
        I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but I'm not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,godfearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that. lol
        I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
        Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.
        I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life.
        I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.
        In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing  relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...
        With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 33 years old and that you are somewhere Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other by Almighty God's name...
        Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding to you?
        I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies, we all make mistakes in life and i want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his Or her time or getting his or her  feelings hurt. Thanks for your mail too and hope to hear from u soon

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.34.67 with SMTP id k61csp86113qgk;
        Thu, 11 Dec 2014 07:33:03 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <caringjoyce25@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of caringjoyce25@gmail.com designates 10.182.120.10 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.182.120.10
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of caringjoyce25@gmail.com designates 10.182.120.10 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=caringjoyce25@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass header.i=@gmail.com
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.120.10])
        by 10.182.120.10 with SMTP id ky10mr6767827obb.68.1418311983490 (num_hops = 1);
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=6YJqdpFddQElBwlsNKc8pV/qyqaO2Ptc+Re9T0CDuRs=;
        b=K0ElREDuHLirMbWm9+famz1URz2yyvGe1shtMQDK8r4VRaxvhYiASK6QXn4VN4rAi1
         PfarMDxSs70tGMIb9fdgzel7k+TaC5NngGAwK+F3khQdUVYY4eoOeh9KPe8jCsOBLnV5
         cV/1B1jkPnxb4138PryNjfgVN7VzERPXvLFi2W2B/YC5uqzeXknH4SzZMG2U6L1g+Z0I
         SF4q0d6jWZ7qpp321XZj6SfOYaBs7C4xNMWY2P51DpfyZJPRt/ANK22frj966zeRGzu2
         eJNhoBf4g8LsZI8a2nyYVnSSXPcNtiL/GRCXhVkKvZdwODHHkJvSPYPReZdkie2uosAj
         PCFA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.182.120.10 with SMTP id ky10mr6767827obb.68.1418311983400;
Received: by 10.76.6.40 with HTTP; Thu, 11 Dec 2014 07:33:03 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAJibVftAuJ=n3rEAgqcAhJz1niorRqBJ7B5MbgAVSq9A_pNrbA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <54887F7E.5040603@gmail.com>
     <CAJibVftAuJ=n3rEAgqcAhJz1niorRqBJ7B5MbgAVSq9A_pNrbA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:33:03 +0000
Message-ID: <CAJibVftMYpKJsq9=6mUOomX7EUCA5U95v-v_MieAskyTcNXAjA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Joyce
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=089e0139fc28f4b4fd0509f27d08

--089e0139fc28f4b4fd0509f27d08
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e0139fc28f4b4f80509f27d06

--089e0139fc28f4b4f80509f27d06
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:33:03 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 23:01 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Joyce <Caringjoyce25@gmail.com>
Antwort #2 - 13. Dezember 2014 um 13:59

Das Profilbild zeigt eine mir unbekannte Dame und ist eine andere als auf den Bildern der Mail.

Die Bilder der Mail gehören Caroline Singleton bis auf das Bild 217696_202570596440427_4095497_n.jpg stammen diese auch 
aus ihrem FB Alben. Das erwähnte Bild stammt aus den Online Alben von der Fotografin Sandra Ethridge.

Caroline Singleton https://www.facebook.com/caroline.singleton.56

https://twitter.com/caro_singleton
http://instagram.com/caro_singleton

Sandra Ethridge https://www.facebook.com/sandra.ethridge.7

Smiley 

Zitat:
I am Mixed race but live in Ghana now.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Juli 2015 um 22:46 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1