Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Evelyn <evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2549 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Evelyn <evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com>
04. Oktober 2014 um 21:50

from  http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/oh4seekloe11

Zitat:
Oh4seekloe11

I am a young cheerful lady with a very kind character who is eager to fall in love

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 48-54
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a young cheerful lady with a very kind character who is eager to fall in love and open her heart to someone special. I am a very active girl with a plenty of interests. There are no black and white stripes in life for me. I make all of them colorful. Take my hand and let us walk on a rainbow together
I’m looking for:

I would like to get acquainted with a decent intelligent man with a kind open heart and a wide sincere smile. My ideal partner loves kids and keeps his word. He is reliable and responsible and has a good sense of humor. I also hope that he will lead an active and healthy lifestyle. It is easy to live nice and interesting life but better when you have a special person by your side with whom you could share everything together.
Hide/Show
More about me

Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Hazel
Education:    Some College
    Student
Income:    Less than $25,000
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Scorpio Scorpio

Zitat:
She Said

Hi

Hello,

How are you doing? I will like to know more about a man Like you, My name is Evelyn ,single female Never Married and Have No Kids, I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you..

I cant wait to hear back from you...

Evelyn

Zitat:
From: Oh4seekloe11 30 yr-old woman, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania USA

Hi

Hello.

How are you doing?I do came Across your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I wil like to know more about a man Like you, My name is Evelyn, single female Never Married and Have No Kids, I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to...Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfull and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I dont Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have alot of Pics to share with you But I dont like double dating and I dont like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can talk much Better...

Evelyn

evelynohenewah11
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Oktober 2018 um 20:42 von Webmaster » 
Grund: Betreffzeile 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Evelyn <evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 04. Oktober 2014 um 22:29

Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me.You sound so much Interesting and I will like to get to know all about you.. Here are some More about Me,I am a single female never married and have No Kids,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.I am new on this Online dating stuffs,Cos a friend of mine introduce it to me.. Have been Hurt many times and I have alot of experience in relationship, But I dont want to Get Hurt anymore cos it was a very Bad thing ever Happen,Well U might be thinking that Why am I single....

Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and thats Make me Feel Sad and I dont think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings..

I am a Orphan,I was born in Bloomsburg in PA ! My dad is from USA and My Mum is from Ghana, I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Ghana, I do Live with My Parent in States and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident, I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 10yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Ghana now came to Usa to Pick me Up..So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Ghana for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.

I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....

Its a pretty good here in Kumasi,Ghana anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.

Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment..

p.s: Please send me some pics of you if you got any then i will send mine back, so i will be looking forward to hear from you till your next mail....

Evelyn

Sent from my iPhone

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.19.112 with SMTP id 103csp63711qgg;
        Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:19:24 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.224.2.135 with SMTP id 7mr18523482qaj.58.1412453963943;
        Sat, 04 Oct 2014 13:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.174])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x92si18486896qgx.99.2014.10.04.13.19.23
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Sat, 04 Oct 2014 13:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.174 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.174;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.174 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1412453963; bh=QVrP2q7Qtl6h3pRxaA3/Bx4mUIt9oDLqZXi2PasfMbs=;  LTrSmJAlzWnsyX28gqmSUp+Q==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com;
     cL4/wKXBqrbg8m0OqjYMh6uQ==;
Received: from [98.139.212.151] by nm15.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2014 20:19:23 -0000
Received: from [98.139.211.203] by tm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2014 20:19:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp212.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Oct 2014 20:19:23 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1412453962; bh=QVrP2q7Qtl6h3pRxaA3/Bx4mUIt9oDLqZXi2PasfMbs=; :In-Reply-To:To:X-Mailer; /8G3SlWhHJfHA=
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 921624.40696.bm@smtp212.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: ajSYEZUVM1mtrCcatQ_I91qHGbT8m3ALR8KSyRMlKaAr.my
GjOVJHunqJ_k67YbQUKLRpVHsY48qrqvq_BtOVQ0SY1ep39xyUlUUetaIIri
oCQ2pwGjyr0Q7As80_1ZqE7nbBe1hvLA1UWslL8wGeA56gaICIfKVYlbYcvy
Crp8tlrgDqpkzKb1UFWoIswAwvIGE202M3NqaxYxycbbczQ83sUGf2tWV8hJ
UVgERqreHXUe_CCZfyeELZNii13jch7OVqOgBWIp8ejXPnZJ_BQQvSX15gwl
LZyOcPk6HbGL0Gj3qIYXK7iOwUX_P7Bf_UfXP4FgmaYMFDa4lNuo_7Uy0iGo
qbT0ShiJXnfgCqWzOWxEUjvYckfVkrjXIf2orgMif7awUglIWlNCW.ZXvJkE
a2Ak.UaXra9WApwQGrNqg0ZG4YKaoC9VBg44vPnLj20UjckoU.HyjTVimyeX
VAccA_AfSAHvD6c3_CMItMDS2wF5TVZwUSFeRsg77Oh1rnviFimYwl1YLW2W
pcALXzYDboAxWStimcUCaog--
X-Yahoo-SMTP: TKc05uuswBClpbpJf8qwsrIboVlKpWC41k8G0so-
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary=Apple-Mail-52E623CC-059B-43FB-A219-5D2F632C3FE2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
Subject: Re: Hello dear Evelyn
Message-Id: <12241F4B-2A69-4FE1-BC95-463BB58937C7@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 20:19:13 +0000
References: <5430503C.6080207@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <5430503C.6080207@gmail.com>
To: xxx <xxxx@gmail.com>
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (11D257)

email over yahoo

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 20:19:13 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2017 um 01:30 von vierauge »  

image_004.jpeg ( 128 KB | 0 Downloads )
image_004.jpeg
image1.jpeg ( 100 KB | 0 Downloads )
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg ( 115 KB | 0 Downloads )
image2.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 15. November 2014 um 19:54

she got a new account on http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/hunreat4pop

Zitat:
Hunreat4pop

I am looking for a caring, honest, loving, and kind ma

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 48-59
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Wants Kids:    No Way

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am very active and sociable person. I have an 'easygoing' character and was happy to go towards new experiences and acquaintances. I can be an elegant lady at the party and athletic, mischievous girl when I am fooling with my daughter
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a caring, honest, loving, and kind man. It is important for me that my future man will be family oriented. Because I am searching for a loving husband, father, who is ready to create something meaningful. I want to find such man with whom I could realize myself like a woman.
Hide/Show
More about me

Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Hazel
Education:    Some College
    Student
Income:    Less than $25,000
Smokes:   Never
Wants Kids:    No Way
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Aquarius Aquarius

Zitat:
From: Hunreat4pop 31 yr-old woman, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania USA

Hi

Hello.

How are you doing?I do came Across your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I wil like to know more about a man Like you, My name is Evelyn, single female Never Married and Have No Kids, I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to...Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfull and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I dont Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have alot of Pics to share with you But I dont like double dating and I dont like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can talk much Better...
evelynohenewah11

Evelyn
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Oktober 2018 um 20:43 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #3 - 15. November 2014 um 20:46

Thanks for the Warm Heart mail.How are you doing today good i guess anyway i'm doing fine here as well...I just want to tell you more about me.You sound so much Interesting and I will like to get to know all about you.. Here are some More about Me,I am a single female never married and have No Kids,am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart after i receive your reply.I am new on this Online dating stuffs,Cos a friend of mine introduce it to me.. Have been Hurt many times and I have alot of experience in relationship, But I dont want to Get Hurt anymore cos it was a very Bad thing ever Happen,Well U might be thinking that Why am I single....

Now I guess a question will come to your mind(Why is she Single)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a boyfriend but I broke up with him,I caught him on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol. and thats Make me Feel Sad and I dont think I can be Love anymore. But I have to give things a try Just to know where it will lead to...so this led me to break up with him,was I right by that decision???I seek for a complete honest man,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong man with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate man,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Well,i am a very sincere and honest,am caring,kind,social,smart,intelligent,passionate,friendly,romantic,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings..

I am a Orphan,I was born in Bloomsburg in PA ! My dad is from USA and My Mum is from Ghana, I don't know the Relatives of my Father cos I choose to the Citizen of Ghana, I do Live with My Parent in States and we Live in a Happily Family..not knowing i will lost them..before they died in Auto Accident, I am the Only Child of my Parent..I am 10yrs when my Parent Was dead..It make me Feel so Sad and Cry any day i remember My parent Dead and Since when I lost my Parent things have been going to hard for me and also i do not have nobody to take Good care of me,,Then my granny In Ghana now came to Usa to Pick me Up..So i do not have any Option than to go back with my Granny In Ghana for a Proper Care and support cos I have to Plan my Future and Have a Stable Life.

I Just finish Studies,I am Searching for a Job.. I do Study Accounting and I have My masters degree in it.. I believe In God and I have faith that with Him all things are Possible, Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love...I am Looking for a real and serious relationship that will last for ever... I believe that Distance is Nothing But Love Matters Most to me....

Its a pretty good here in Kumasi,Ghana anyway but its a little bit sunny and I dont have Choice had to live here like that and i will be coming back to the state anytime soon, just want to find someone nice before i come because im ready to sacrifice myself the right man not the wrong man and make me happy,....Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.

Thats all what I can say for now and I will be Looking to hear back from you so I can answer the Questions I ask from you in return... I cant wait to hear back from you and Knows where this will lead to.... Thank you and have a Nice Moment..

Evelyn

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.96.227 with SMTP id k90csp108073qge;
        Sat, 15 Nov 2014 11:38:54 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.224.65.137 with SMTP id j9mr21905343qai.88.1416080333923;
        Sat, 15 Nov 2014 11:38:53 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm47-vm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm47-vm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [216.109.115.143])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u3si56874045qag.0.2014.11.15.11.38.53
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Sat, 15 Nov 2014 11:38:53 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com designates 216.109.115.143 as permitted sender) client-ip=216.109.115.143;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com designates 216.109.115.143 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=Evelynohenewah11@yahoo.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@yahoo.com;
       dmarc=pass (p=REJECT dis=NONE) Quelltext.from=yahoo.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1416080333; bh=FqM5hUrDmVSiJs4XtEket5+m5MTnAthgGuL2WC5kgFc=; h=From:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:To:From:Subject; UgNjfOslUycMMJbirTKgxizg==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com;
     dPuD2bY7HqG+b2cMcjGx6FBg==;
Received: from [66.196.81.172] by nm47.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Nov 2014 19:38:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.211.193] by tm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Nov 2014 19:38:52 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Nov 2014 19:38:52 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 934737.88224.bm@smtp202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG: pNnVeJgVM1nbc4v4_VIEzTZAVbixQjNweVJdwYxQv2usa3d
RYOQIBquqVbMzlWnMaJJA7jsp5RWnjtCTE4Exppi5pcynjH_8iGZi0F0P4eQ
YjtyJsFh8Lo0HiMPegGkeQ5d5OUDOXg3c87xFQk277J9Zl5BX4yTma.UxbUg
JtEKyQW9nFQ5m_tNDWPQoQpG42el3aNb6ukXWxiGBJfv0MZqGtH5R0pNjgA9
C.X7QCZH4gBhEpXKhUmudwcJ4PwHLnW2121G3Wo6YLmI_1ip_tObcQKU2vg1
i7SNT4WGbxSo5e_X2TMWVnwSLbdw54CCEEn_7NQAmYASRN6TKgX4AOh48.Cg
HYKheJcdW2dLRuRrNQYNQi6OjRbqCWskNNZy2RjIgpO3qPJiv8wSLkeb74yS
3lE_dP1iu8Q7ko1vmO1OOhaY3URYV71WplxzDFpQoukpvL3h0JEBbCRC70HQ
maJhrfOvg55cH_zC.cnjBI6jlT9keBl2t7YzayEFLpVYLMeM1bBTV5kNGxHJ
wXGLOdwHVEK8NzR53jgcj0hGYGsnarAIU504MKnb6f0ZR8EO5qjVoDfqlcA-
-
X-Yahoo-SMTP: TKc05uuswBClpbpJf8qwsrIboVlKpWC41k8G0so-
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary=Apple-Mail-F6CD126D-ADA0-45D8-A93E-5AA5CDBB0B92
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Mime-Version: 1.0 (1.0)
Subject: Re: Hello dear Evelyn
Message-Id: <2171376B-E782-4055-B8D4-C65C6A15FDDA@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 19:38:44 +0000
References: <5467A1A9.2010305@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <5467A1A9.2010305@gmail.com>
To: <xxxx@gmail.com>
X-Mailer: iPhone Mail (11D257)

email over Yahoo

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 19:38:44 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2017 um 01:30 von vierauge »  

image_007.jpeg ( 107 KB | 0 Downloads )
image_007.jpeg
image1_002.jpeg ( 252 KB | 0 Downloads )
image1_002.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema