Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Timothy Ricardo <timricardo@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 8768 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Timothy Ricardo <timricardo@outlook.com>
15. August 2014 um 20:24

Er hat sich vor ein paar Tagen bei CS gemeldet.

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/truelove2348

Zitat:

Truelove2348

I am here for a serious date!!!

I am a:51 yr-old man 
seeking women, 18-45
Height:5' 11"  (180 cm)
Body Type:Average
Ethnicity:Hispanic/Latino
Religion:Christian/Catholic
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Occasionally
Marital Status:Widowed
Has Kids:Yes, and they live with me sometimes
Wants Kids:Definitely

In my own words

About me:
i am a guy with a good sense of humor, am fun to be with a am nice and i appreciate anything that nature has to offer,i am always welcoming.

I’m looking for:
i want someone who is able to differentiate good from bad and someone who will share the same interest with me.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. Oktober 2014 um 18:17 von Uli »  

california_dating_3657941.jpg ( 26 KB | Downloads )
california_dating_3657941.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Timothy Ricardo <timricardo@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 15. August 2014 um 20:30

Hello Dear,
How are you today.This is truelove from CS.Yes i got your email and thank you so much for getting back to me in there i so much appreciate it.This is just a little note about myself, I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. With me you get depth, joy, love, fun and excitement, great conversation, hysterical points of view and a breath of fresh air.  In life I feel we need to be forgiving and accepting both of ourselves and of others. We are all unique and special in God's eyes and if we focus on doing good things for others we receive good things from life in ways we may not even know.  What I'm looking for: a woman who wants to live life to the fullest. A caring, loving individual. Someone who is looking for a soul mate. I would hope that we would both be interested in creating an inviting place that would be hard to leave. Our home would reflect our interests and personal style that we would develop together. A home filled with love, joy and music in a peaceful setting. I like people who need people who find solace in sharing themselves and their gifts and talents. Many who read this will never write to me because they don't understand where I'm coming from. I am patient. Someone does, somewhere. I tend to stay away from those who always have an axe to grind and who are quick to anger. These people are everywhere. I try never to give myself license to get angry at anything or anyone. I admire women who still find value in the virtues of yesterday, not so much the new age mentality of today. Little touches speak volumes to me. I like to be close, but not stifling. I usually look with humble humor at things. I like to playact on the fly for fun and humor. I'm a "kidder" and a kid at heart, like to laugh with you and do things for you. Sometimes, I like to just pull you close and gaze into your eyes without saying a word? Other times, I will bring you a beautiful flower just because I want to say hi in a special way. I don't care about beauty cos beauty is the adjustment of all parts proportionately so that one cannot add or subtract or change without impairing the harmony of the whole, mere looks doesn't matter to me but it is whats in the heart that matters, a nice heart, the inner-mind, patience, personality and character.   I am a production/chemical engineer .my names are Henry Ricardo Bacon and i am originally from Spain because that is where my father came from and my mom is from Oklahoma and i have been living here in the state for about 30yrs now. I am a very realistic person and want a woman just the way she is, having a good heart, regardless of anything she should just be loving, honest, loyal, trust worthy, caring with a good sense of humor  and is ready to do anything just to be happy with me, as i also am ready to go to any extent doing all i can to make her happy too forever. If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame.. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. I know you are out there and i say to you take my hand and no matter how dark the night, the light of day will come, and we will share the tomorrow together happily forever with all the happiness and joy we both deserve and have long waited for.   I will stop for now. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.and telling me about yourself too.
Regards,
Timothy Ricardo Kangas

Spoiler:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.150; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-SID-PRA: timricardo@outlook.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: ka9ybws3L6LcQOWDyko1kFSeiY3/7fYa3HcsdNVuWkBYW0+hNi3MQOwbEXj/Wf06
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.150]) by BAY004-MC3F33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:14:24 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W78 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 13 Aug 2014 14:14:24 -0700
X-TMN: [ehq3/EnMx8Wrs3UaCtdVpcV/K+Qm7Uak]
X-Originating-Email: [timricardo@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W7822BFE897FDBA26EF6027CCEB0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: timricardo@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_2ce89917-a571-4281-a9b7-a0cdc06c524d_"
To: xxx
Subject: About me
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:14:24 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Aug 2014 21:14:24.0360 (UTC) FILETIME=[8ECA2680:01CFB73B]

--_2ce89917-a571-4281-a9b7-a0cdc06c524d_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail über Microsoft Inline, genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar.

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 21:14:24 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2014 um 20:31 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 15. August 2014 um 20:39

« Zuletzt geändert: 16. August 2014 um 01:09 von Stiray »  

2014-08-15_203802.jpg ( 30 KB | Downloads )
2014-08-15_203802.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 16. August 2014 um 02:14

Queen schrieb on 15. August 2014 um 20:39:
Bild zu finden bei

Bilder gestohlen von Buchautor Jason Seiden. Smiley

http://www.linkedin.com/in/seiden
http://jasonseiden.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Seiden/88192997083
https://twitter.com/Seiden
https://plus.google.com/+JasonSeiden/about

Bilder sind unter folgenden Addy`s zu finden:

<Mick_henderson77@hotmail.com>
<harrymiller2622@yahoo.com> <harrymiller2622@live.com >
<jordancarlos51@yahoo.com>
<markusrobert14@outlook.com >
<michealrobertlol@hotmail.co.uk>

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f9878.shtml
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63064
http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73738&p=170874
http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=63616
http://www.medianaranja.com/es/greenerlove
http://www.no_way.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22617&p=55146&mobile=off
http://meg-golpistasvirtuais.blogspot.de/2013/01/denuncias-de-falsos-perfis-scam...

Schockiert/Erstaunt Man kennt seinen Namen nicht.

Zitat:
Timothy Ricardo

Zitat:
my names are Henry Ricardo

Zitat:
i am originally from Spain because that is where my father came from and my mom is from Oklahoma and i have been living here in the state

Ab zu den Remaindern bis er sich doch lieber zu Westafrika hingezogen fühlt.

Smiley   Smiley   Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 20. August 2014 um 22:07

You appear to have all the assets that would make me a very happy man.I am in search of a good woman for a long lasting relationship that will lead us into marriage I'm a Professional, goal oriented, affectionate,loving and caring person. Very romantic, creative and spontaneous.after reading through your email i felt like writing you more about my self..............1.what motivates me? I am motivated by life itself, because life is what you made it.2.what turns me on and off? Anything fake turns me off, lies and deceit.3.what attracts me to a woman? Truthfulness and respect.What really makes me get closer to a woman is the person inside, I do considers that more important because beauty fades with time but the person inside appreciates with time.4.what do I go for in a woman? I go for the inner beauty, it radiates and it speaks for itself over time and for women like you who are family oriented is an added advantage to me.5.what are my hobbies? I have talked about my hobbies on my previous email but just to mention but a few, I love swimming, scrabbling, playing checkers and seeing good comedies.6.what are my likes and dislikes? I like real things, I dislikes dramas.I want someone that will love me for me, regardless of age, distance, language barrier, cultural differences and all that. Because I do believe love knew know barriers and is the conqueror of it all and all things.7.what do I expect from you? I want you to treat me right, and I do believe in the gospel truth and that is I want a long term relationship with some real.......I am in search of true love and happiness with the right lady. I desire to shower the real lady with lots of love, respect, loyalty, happiness and care.only the the one that desire you most will win your heart,thank you so much for taking your time to write about yourself and sending me mails i so much appreciate that and i am greatful to read from you it shows that i am important and someone out there is thinking about me,for 5 years now i have been lonely i have not seen anyone who will mail me this way with such passion and happiness in her face.+1 580 448-0532 that is my number you can call me anytime you want to and thank you so much for getting back to me,if you tried it and you cannot connect with it i would want you to leave yours with me so i am going to call you but you have to know that i am having a spanish accent okay,thank you so much for taking your time to write to me from there so tell me about your son i told you i am having a daughter and she is still little she is 13 years old..hope to hear from you soon
regards...

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.163; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: VPA7q2gglrHV3Wnxgwmv4yj3XCn0RVNUFbjQdktDQFa0WeIxj9EkBT5UU7Y3h4js
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.163]) by BAY004-MC5F14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:59:11 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W52 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:59:11 -0700
X-TMN: [bVcXbSY07iNbLJf/Uo61zbILXn3eqBJd]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W52D91EC24A719BB3239317CCD50@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_c7b279f7-6db9-46bb-b36e-67b2c497653d_"
Subject: RE:
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 00:59:11 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W469E23FD411AAFF0536261F5E90@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W469E23FD411AAFF0536261F5E90@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Aug 2014 00:59:11.0819 (UTC) FILETIME=[CA01D1B0:01CFBB48]

--_c7b279f7-6db9-46bb-b36e-67b2c497653d_
     boundary="_dd1d2697-edea-424b-ade9-4dea7c843f5c_"

--_dd1d2697-edea-424b-ade9-4dea7c843f5c_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable[/spoiler]

Zitat:
+1 580 448-0532

Telefonnummer aus den USA

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +1 580 448XXXX

Number billable as geographic number 
Country or destination United States 
City or exchange location South Arkansas City, OK 
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. August 2014 um 22:11 von Queen »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 25. August 2014 um 21:58

There are many more interesting stories to share…..I appreciate the candor with which you replied  .. Life brings us joys, sorrows and pain but when we are able to get through them, it does make us stronger.  I always believe that God will never give us more than we can bare, and that things happen for a reason although at times it may take a long time before we can understand why and sometimes we never do.  That being said I am a romantic, affectionate and kind.  Enjoy helping people as much as I can and am not judgmental.   It takes quick witt and humor. I'm an easy going person that takes one day at a time. I am a happy person that enjoys life and tries to make the best out of any situation given to me. I am easy to talk too and I'm a great listener and consider all angles of a disagreement before I come to a conclusion as to who is right and who is wrong. I believe is compromise when it is the best solution to a difficult situation.
I want a woman that is not too hurt and not too hard to trust again and can give herself to her man to be loved and taken care of, in a way that will bring a joy of life and an appreciation, she will look forward to every day.   I am a man of integrity and very kind in heart and tender of soul. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible. I believe in taking care of a woman and treating her as a gift that God meant her to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies. I believe in honesty, integrity, compassion, understanding and “social conscience” Some of my accomplishments include: become entrepreneurs in three different creative environments; initiating and coordinating renovations and remodeling of my current house.
I believe will we have a good time discovery new things in life .  " Life is too short " and  you never can tell what God has in stock for us . You sound very great and interesting to me , and i hope  to build a very loving and caring relationship with you .  I feel so grateful and comfortable  to communicate with someone to special are yourself .  I just can't wait to see you in person and tell you how gladly feel to know you are up there communicating with me.  .      It seems to me that you are the type of person who will always make me happy ,  you are so gorgeous and sensitive , most of all , i like your sense of humor , trust and understanding  .. I believe Trust,compatibility also bring out good relationship, i hope you do also ?I find this very important,with many love, romantic, mutual attention, caring  and all choice to live together in a perfect familiar harmony.
I'm very humble and passionate, sensitive  with a lot of respect, gentle heart person, When i love someone  i always give  my whole heart and commit to that special person , believe me , i truly want to commit myself to that special someone again ?  I like holding hands walking together side by side and sharing love vows , all those are part of the things i would love to do with my mate, I am a very passionate person ,romantic, full of dreams/ideas and visions. You will never be bored or sad with me...Please note - I am serious about everything and only wish to establish correspondence with “ONE” woman who is serious about establishing a relationship with only “ONE” man! I will recognize her by her sincere letter and photo! I wish for her to have a desire to establish a true and meaningful relationship –
I never speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and does not jump into other people's affairs.Am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working ,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good look ....
I have traveled alone only because my choice was to do so or to stay home.  Would much rather see the world and have experiences with someone I cared for and who cared for me.  Life is so much richer when it is shared.
I love reading your letters you're a plethora (that's my only impressive word,I promise) of information....you write with such passion and reading your letters is like diving into a really good novel!Thank you for sharing all of this with me this shows that we both have alot in common and i am willing to take this step to the next levels..let me have your mobile number so i can call you.
Regards
Timothy Ricardo Kangas

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.166; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: LVQrtPjQZhwmC0Uy3w/wVjp/+f/c92U3e2Cx2JithBYd/bTWDH+yTubw27SJg5H4
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.166]) by BAY004-MC2F38.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:17:46 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W82 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:17:46 -0700
X-TMN: [DsCcqJr5ofe+3GV9bQ0y5R5E//99E+Vv]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W82C0A7A9912ED8C7886D78CCD20@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_4b80f700-5fa1-4fd2-890c-eb4df532e10b_"
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 22:17:46 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W843D4CF6FFE747841945CAF5D20@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W843D4CF6FFE747841945CAF5D20@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Aug 2014 22:17:46.0213 (UTC) FILETIME=[91C32150:01CFBCC4]

--_4b80f700-5fa1-4fd2-890c-eb4df532e10b_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 28. August 2014 um 23:19

It was pretty nice to see your message waiting for me this very moment . Your e-mail truly bright up my Day , especially  with the way you put words . You are so romantic and  I'm very happy with everything you said , and i lookforward to the Day that we can meet.  But I don't want my expectations to be let down , I realize life is what you make it-to let yourself be happy and to follow your dreams. I've always liked this quote from David Whyte "Let my history then be a gate unfastened to a new life and not a barrier to my becoming."With that.  In my mind I picture us as one and i know we could be able to withstand anything that comes our way.  I see us working together to make things great for both of us.  I picture give and take in this communication -- not one sided on either part.  We will get along famously as long as we can maintain a balance in all things (both good and the occasional bad).  I hope and pray that you are just as you sound, because you sound so wonderful.  My entire life could be altered with the entrance of  you in my life. 
I respect critical thinking, someone who want to spend the rest of Her life with me , someone who knows how to trust a Man like the way a woman need to be trusted, Age are just a numbers and shapes are just sizes your heart determine whom you really are. Did you agree ?  I don't look at physical appearance because in due time it will fade away what matter most to me is how closeness we  feel about each other in our heart .. I believe two people should respect and cherish one another and be thoughtful with each others feelings always. I am extremely loyal, nurturing, and fiercely protective with those I love, and desire the same in return.
Please Dear , You need to understand that I would never knowingly hurt you in any way.  I would never lie or mislead you, even if I have something that is difficult to say, you can count on the truth from me.  I don't ever mean to intentionally mislead or lie to anyone.  I consider myself as being truthful to a fault.  I want to feel that romantic part of a relationship with someone special again ,I'm so tired of been lonely as a man.   I want to share my life with someone.   I want to feel loved again .   I want to give the love I have to someone that wants to be cared for and receive hugs, kisses and everything that goes with it.  I miss that closeness,  I want to share this beauty with someone and watch the sunset and rise with her again , I have had a life that has made me grow as a person and want to share everything with my mate .i would want to give you a call okay and i will be waiting for you to leave me with your mobile number so i can call you okay and once again thank you so much for the wonderful email you sent to me i will be waiting to hear from you okay..
regards 
Timothy Ricardo Kangas

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.152; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: dl3QEFMUxxH2YJptP9afc+5vWHhTghKK1ZoB5+RGRv9+KhWDf7Ni2Or0AAIsBPcI
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.152]) by SNT004-MC4F46.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:49:01 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W89 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 26 Aug 2014 00:49:01 -0700
X-TMN: [KG9bOHkNeFmTnVDoGA4bE6V7NiEUWWvY]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W8940D8AEE0EFA293E046A6CCDC0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_8d285c28-8c44-4b99-8901-6169946ab141_"
Subject: Thanks
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:49:00 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W484412C65C62899DEB9D4DF5DF0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W484412C65C62899DEB9D4DF5DF0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Aug 2014 07:49:01.0015 (UTC) FILETIME=[33339E70:01CFC102]

--_8d285c28-8c44-4b99-8901-6169946ab141_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 01. September 2014 um 21:38

I was pleasantly surprised to see your  email waiting for me this precious moment .  I would never have expected to hear from such an incredible woman like you . Dear I am preparing myself for you each day .   No matter what, you are for me and I will love you regardless . I hope to grow more older with you for the rest of my life. To celebrate good times with you and support each other through the bad times. Life is a journey that we will grow together through. We will learn things about each other every day. We will  always have good times ,and also we will always love each other and  work through our problems.. We will have fun watching sports , taking walks, and watching movies. I look forward to that day when i will hold you in my arms and nenver let you go, I will be getting ready for you with open arms and my heart full of love just for you , because you are all that I need and want in life .
I live for the day that I can sit next to you and whisper into your ear and tell you that I want you so badly in my life , and kiss your ever so lightly but passionately on your lips, and to look into your beautiful eyes as you take my breath away. I live for that first look  into your eyes, that first passionate kiss, that first embrace and that first time that we make love  together. I live to live, to spend a lifetime with you as your man and to grow more older with you, loving you for all times from now to eternity.
Your fear of possibly having your affections being rejected.  That uncertainty can surely be dispelled with us.  I feel totally bonded and a part of you, as you are with me. Your heart will always be safe with me, as I know mine will be safe with you.  I feel so passionately about you that I can hardly describe my emotions.  Surely, I want to hold your hand to anywhere you go , It will be blissful beyond imagination!
I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i'm a pretty easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of it, i always say if its better to give than to receive .
I need fulfillment of my life with a partner who will accept my values and wants to get her fair share of happiness in life without compromising her own. i believe in true love  and i don't care of relocation because i knew closeness is the best in relationship.............
Stay Safe .

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.166; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: CBkdX4JQsYMLjAth8yuxpycHE9XFRJX0DRIOcLPyymD3SNwM7oZUztCSa+6NB/5Y
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.166]) by COL004-MC1F7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:50:15 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W75 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:50:15 -0700
X-TMN: [a1+ojQ5oF3PUVJSgjsPFhH6LJNU/2eSC]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W75DBEC8FFA71CF816346CECCDA0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_65356a35-89b5-4d66-ad96-07b093c60a76_"
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 22:50:15 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W149C3A72929DBE89E32B5BF5DA0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W149C3A72929DBE89E32B5BF5DA0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Aug 2014 22:50:15.0677 (UTC) FILETIME=[6F09BAD0:01CFC312]

--_65356a35-89b5-4d66-ad96-07b093c60a76_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 05. September 2014 um 22:34

Hello darling!
How are you doing and how is things with you?i will say a very big thank you for contacting me i so much appreciate you in my life and i want you to know that this is a fresh beginning for the both of us,the words you said to me are inside of me i am keeping them inside of me and i will always keep them to let you know that i am a man that is full of fun and i am easy going!you a woman that is close to my heart and i would want to have your cell phone number so we can talk on phone or you can get a skype id because i would want to chat with you in there or get a yahoo messenger so we can talk more in there,i want to have a daily conversation with you,i have been longing to find a woman like you in here,i am no longer on the site and i would want you to get your profile in there out of the site.what are you doing everyday and how many times do you check your email for a day?thank you so much for loving me.do not forget to send me your mobile number so i can call you and listen to your voice.
Tim

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.162; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: ZPya30jq2q++/PaJepixYXsCzbWy7beSHnIeK5e/iJSHwzQzLRVZ/11iUWDqF01g
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.162]) by COL004-MC5F5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Wed, 3 Sep 2014 00:11:37 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W63 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S24.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Wed, 3 Sep 2014 00:11:37 -0700
X-TMN: [5MJdJkUM6q5mvIIpRmT+OEf6xs72MnPq]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W63446D96D450BBCA23E74ACCC40@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_90a0f9d8-6f91-45c1-a5f8-bdf57d9dd116_"
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 07:11:37 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W44E9BC981B43031B249BF2F5C60@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W44E9BC981B43031B249BF2F5C60@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Sep 2014 07:11:37.0227 (UTC) FILETIME=[4D1ABDB0:01CFC746]

--_90a0f9d8-6f91-45c1-a5f8-bdf57d9dd116_
     boundary="_4c814579-0658-4cf4-aa01-f679e475aa36_"

--_4c814579-0658-4cf4-aa01-f679e475aa36_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 10. September 2014 um 22:07

Hello baby,
How are you doing and how is things with you today my love i tried calling you and your mobile number is not connecting,i don't know the reason why but i will keep on trying,i am always checking on my email to see if i will get a message from you baby,i want you to know that you are the owner of my heart and part of it belongs to you and i want you to keep it safe babe,i got a call from my company and they will need me to go for a contract in  Dubai and after there i will be coming to germany to meet you okay so baby please tell me how i am going to reach you when i am in your country or how i am going to chat with you more faster okay babe..those writting in there are from my heart i want you to know that i so much miss you okay and love you...

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.157; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: xorsp9V+OVywQ4beXz5+zNcMIVreVQPchaG4D3G7SAN47Mz6EKn9LNJ7aHLkTro2
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.157]) by BAY004-MC3F37.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Mon, 8 Sep 2014 06:17:59 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W50 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S19.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Mon, 8 Sep 2014 06:17:59 -0700
X-TMN: [ZqPTXda59bWyOe7gsRrfa/Xg7eyZPfY/]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W505B4DE47F7624072A16A1CCC10@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_97bdec30-ed05-428d-b926-515b4f5e41e4_"
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:17:58 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W875D296EA2E1411E1C5A7AF5C20@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W875D296EA2E1411E1C5A7AF5C20@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Sep 2014 13:17:59.0516 (UTC) FILETIME=[4FA299C0:01CFCB67]

--_97bdec30-ed05-428d-b926-515b4f5e41e4_
     boundary="_4ce142b0-2e35-4717-a53e-fe8be59d2df8_"

--_4ce142b0-2e35-4717-a53e-fe8be59d2df8_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 15. September 2014 um 21:09

Hello xxxxx
Thanks for the nice and lovely words,as i did appreciate every bit of words that you said,could you believe that when i read through your mails,i always think of the word love and more on how much my life will be interesting with you all day and night and i honestly cannot wait to have you in my arms forever in love and happiness..
Honey i also want you to understand that so long you have given me your heart,i promise and give you my heart that no matter the distance or time,you will forever live in my heart for good as we are meant to be dough it took us time to see each others but my happiness is that finally i have found my true love,my other half the only woman that will always be there for me in times of pains and sorrow,honey i will always make you proud and nothing on earth can put us apart as we are made of love..
i will set fire on the rain for you baby and i am going to show you how much i love you baby and give you alot of love my sweetheart,i so much love you and you have my heart now and i am with your heart my love,i am going to try again calling you okay..
much love...

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.141; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: JA6+ITGewGalMstAKaTGQ9HU2zJNnRAJ2bPxk4rxVqrbRoHfbQz3mVsrBLUqMZGm
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.141]) by BAY004-MC4F10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Thu, 11 Sep 2014 05:57:00 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W75 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Thu, 11 Sep 2014 05:57:00 -0700
X-TMN: [FbeH3Yz43HEg0TlGT0X/mWVvQPhix5wZ]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W75B8E38F36B600A5F7D7EFCCCC0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_b19a7736-2856-47a1-b7f3-baaf54697837_"
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:56:59 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W647497CAFD65E089A40F1EF5CF0@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W647497CAFD65E089A40F1EF5CF0@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Sep 2014 12:57:00.0104 (UTC) FILETIME=[E034D480:01CFCDBF]

--_b19a7736-2856-47a1-b7f3-baaf54697837_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64[/spoiler]

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 19. September 2014 um 21:21

Hello honey thank you so much for your latter to me i want you to know that i so much appreciate it,there is a good news baby i was awarded a contract that i have been waiting for in Italy for so many years,and i noticed Italy is not far from your country my love,i want you to know that after the contract in there that is going to last me for about 8 weeks i will be coming direct to you and i am trying to fix up all the document i will be needing to go off here and relocating to your country.
baby i want you to know that i have given you my heart and i want you to hold it with your both hands so nothing will happen to it okay,and in this contract i will be needing all your support in all angles baby to make this a success,and i would want the both of us to be partner in this because after here i will be coming over to Germany to invest i am going to own a gas station in there,i have told my daughter about all my plans and she is very happy with it she want us to have a big family together and she is happy that i am relocating because she want to see something new in different countries my love,i want you to know that we will both go on different vacation and we are going to plan our life to make it perfect and live as one BIG family,baby i want you to give me your mobile number so i can reach you i want to talk to you on phone and before now i told you i am having an accent right?you are a queen and i am going to treat you like one okay i am going to treat you like the queen of England and i am going to give to you all that you desire okay,i want to be with you i want to live my whole life with you.you are my power and my strength okay,tell me what are you doing now baby and why are you taking your time to reply me i always check on my email and i am not seeing a mail from you,i am sending you some bible verses for you to hold on to and for you to know that the future is so bright for the both of us okay..
kisses to you my love   

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.165; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: CDSdivg0V7vS022BVHOp4OBMnFTjtxG3RvIQHhWHZKv1qItHIpKpMn/1qYjCgs8v
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.165]) by BAY004-MC1F51.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 16 Sep 2014 03:35:50 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W93 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Tue, 16 Sep 2014 03:35:50 -0700
X-TMN: [glJuDsuMZB5i15vdst/NC8YDqCdMUCBW]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W9331F1459CE3893DB27522CCC90@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_222e2c5b-65bf-4086-9995-8b18c98742e4_"
Subject: RE: love you with all my heart!!
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:35:49 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W85B08B3F24A6D731E5495AF5C80@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W85B08B3F24A6D731E5495AF5C80@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Sep 2014 10:35:50.0130 (UTC) FILETIME=[FBC61D20:01CFD199]

--_222e2c5b-65bf-4086-9995-8b18c98742e4_
     boundary="_f9430a39-47d0-486a-a88a-9ce84eb7bf1b_"

--_f9430a39-47d0-486a-a88a-9ce84eb7bf1b_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 22. September 2014 um 21:22

Hello honey thank you so much for your wonderful mail to me baby i am currently in Italy now my love and i am having some problems about the endorsement of my contract document that need to be sign.

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.160; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: +zmEMSjxZbDvi0eHMVvc5sN00GAhzWD2p4sWSDfuhh6bmV5S+cReab+nXsvMD8bc
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.160]) by COL004-MC3F33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:39:09 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W92 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Fri, 19 Sep 2014 13:39:09 -0700
X-TMN: [aXHXC9AK9VplFg31lyxJhuwntLwRKfWO]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W92E93849F1DEDA5AAD5A31CCB40@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_6af90190-7468-43ce-b4ea-5cfd9dd306ec_"
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:39:08 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W70CCA6E628B257A9754B4AF5B40@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W70CCA6E628B257A9754B4AF5B40@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Sep 2014 20:39:09.0111 (UTC) FILETIME=[C3498470:01CFD449]

--_6af90190-7468-43ce-b4ea-5cfd9dd306ec_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 22. September 2014 um 21:26

Relationships Here is my thoughts on relationships. I wrote many years ago and firmly believe in it. Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner,a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.
There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship.Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.
You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other,to laugh together,to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this. Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back. The best proof of love is trust. True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.
It's hard to love and hard to trust,but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me .Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed. To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first. You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die your heart.
Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart. Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to. Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.
Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out. Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again. You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.
The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance cannot, and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment, and love. Jealousy is not a sign of true love; it's insecurities that comes in the way, 'cause love has just one important ingredient: Trust. Do you trust me?
Love means never doubting anything. It means trusting and being honest with each other someone can be as beautiful on the outside as they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world. Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres. Love takes many things:trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough. Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people.. Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot be paid by any diamonds, gold or money. Money and love aren't the same thing. The more you spend money, the less you have, the more you spend love, the more you get in return. Love doesn't cost money,but it does require the payment of your heart. A man can inherit a house and money from his parents, but only the Lord can give him a sensible wife. Love is when money and materialistic things no longer matter. It's when you're holding the hand of the woman you love and you feel like the richest man in the world - you have everything. With money, we can buy all things, but with love, we find everything that really matters. It isn't money, fame, or power, no, the greatest adventure in life is love. Power is one thing; money and power are two things, but love is everything.
I wish I could read your beautiful mind and see what your love for me is. I love you with all my heart and yet I have no idea if you feel the same way. My heart is ready to split in two because I need you and yet I don't know if you need me. Please, from the bottom of my heart to the height of my will, I confess my everlasting love for you and hope you will respond likewise.
I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one woman for you and it is me. Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. You are the only man that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what you know can be the love you can only dream of. You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper every day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way I'm thinking of you always.
It has not been but a short time of getting to know one another and we are totally crazy about the other. I asked you if you believed in soul mates and you said that you believed that God does make a special someone from every man. Whether that man finds that someone he was created for or not, I know I was created for you.
Here I am, heart and soul, confessing to the world how I feel about you. I would walk to the ends of the earth to meet you, and yet the funny thing is, looks as if I will have to do that since we haven't yet met. Funny how love works in people's lives. I sure never expected to neither meet nor find someone as amazing as you. You have touched my heart in so many ways and words couldn't even begin to explain to you the love I feel for you.Without further making it harder on the two of us to be together, I need to tell you that I love you and I am here waiting and when the time is right, will accept you as my husband and spend forever and eternity in your arms. Dreaming of you always ,Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress.The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change,Although we've never met, I feel as if I know you well. I knew from the start that there was something special about you, you've touched my heart and wouldn't let go. Our relationship has given me a lot of dreams, and now I feel hope. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your sweet and caring ways. Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you. I'm so grateful that we're able to share our problems and aspirations with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me, as if our time together was a melding of souls. The thought of you fills me with smiles, and I can't wait to hug you each day.
Always Love u ,and soon hear From yo

[spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.150; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: JlqJaTg1NFrPeK5iXvhCVuO+VfM/K/v0tWl2+6lGr0+s3NXmkYnyQdUsAp/TRW1E
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.150]) by SNT004-MC3F50.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Sun, 21 Sep 2014 04:35:11 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W24 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S12.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Sun, 21 Sep 2014 04:35:11 -0700
X-TMN: [vm8tZdwbXLeGb7KEXiltXJXm2zFZH9Bq]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W242C69284F7DB297D13767CCB20@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_a87362c0-5ae8-4e4f-9ce1-7eb951e7a25e_"
Subject: This is how i want you to trust me with all your heart
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 11:35:10 +0000
In-Reply-To: <BAY180-W92E93849F1DEDA5AAD5A31CCB40@phx.gbl>
References:
40@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Sep 2014 11:35:11.0099 (UTC) FILETIME=[1A579CB0:01CFD590]

--_a87362c0-5ae8-4e4f-9ce1-7eb951e7a25e_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 25. September 2014 um 22:20

Hello baby
thank you so much for your email to me please i want to speak with you on the phone i want to give you a call.i do not know the reason why i cannot call your phone all the time and it's not fine for me baby,i want you to tell me the time that i can find you online so we can chat baby and i want you to send me your address too in germany so when i am coming to your country i will be able to locate you baby,please do me a favour and take your profile off that site okay baby thank you so much and these are the things i want you to do for me baby.

[Spoiler=Header MS 
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.146; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=timricardo@outlook.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=timricardo@outlook.com
X-Message-Info: W0gn6DvYk6sPeSscoEesa3OUq987q0Ue9lKPZ57JCclGpBro0pFhsDiyg0r2vn/U
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.146]) by COL004-MC5F22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 23 Sep 2014 05:15:19 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W27 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22724);
      Tue, 23 Sep 2014 05:15:19 -0700
X-TMN: [tmyOXwTPByCHcBzs7yaJ+Gt+7nQ3QLp3]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W279973524139F8A6A49D60CCB00@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_65c17b66-ad6f-4a9a-8309-ccdfa7554d3c_"
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:15:18 +0000
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W95B958ACECB642468AD417F5B30@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W95B958ACECB642468AD417F5B30@phx.gbl>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Sep 2014 12:15:19.0372 (UTC) FILETIME=[0A9C68C0:01CFD728]

--_65c17b66-ad6f-4a9a-8309-ccdfa7554d3c_

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema