Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Kelvin <knoras@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 643 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Kelvin <knoras@outlook.com>
16. Juli 2014 um 22:22

Er hat sich vor ein paar tagen bei CS gemeldet.

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/kennoran

Zitat:

Kennoran

Gentle Man

I am a:44 yr-old man 
seeking women, 29-61
Height:5' 10"  (178 cm)
Body Type:Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian/Catholic
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Socially
Marital Status:Widowed
Has Kids:Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids:Not Sure

In my own words

About me:
A simple and gentle man who is tried of living all by himself and therefore I joined this dating website with faith to find that woman of my dream. God's willing, I will find you and then tell you more about myself.

I’m looking for:
Am looking for a woman who is ready to settle down,kind and gentle, respectful, tidy, cares, ready to make decision by herself not her friends,talk less and learn more and most of all love me with all her heart. I hope that is not too much to ask. I hope to communicate with you soon if you are that my missing rib. Its my first time in online dating website so I hope you will not waste my time here.

nordland_dating_3572078.jpg ( 51 KB | Downloads )
nordland_dating_3572078.jpg
nordland_singles_3572077.jpg ( 41 KB | Downloads )
nordland_singles_3572077.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Re: Kelvin <knoras@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 16. Juli 2014 um 22:29

Hello My Dear,
How are you today?I guess you are doing fine as always.

I am from Oslo, Norway.I am a Civil Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the university of Manchester.I live and work in Manchester as a contractor for over 20 years now. 
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies,or watching movies,I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
I am the only child of my parents. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck four years ago.May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter,she is ten years old now. My late father is a honest and a courageous man till death. He is a philanthropist and has had the opportunity of working in big conglomerates in the past. he has also assisted many institutions especially the less privileged and I am taking on him.
Mom lived back home in Norway with her sister,her grand daughter, a maid servant and and her driver. She is happy there and I do fly back sometimes to visit her. Mom is a very nice and kind Mother. She sometimes also come over to visit me here. I hope you will have the opportunity of meeting her one day.
I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job.
Finally, I would like to state that language, age, culture and distance cannot be a barrier between us as i am ready to come over to visit you in you or invite you over here in Manchester when the chemistry of our relationship sets in. 
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, Your present occupations, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. 
This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol. Please feel free to ask me anything you may like to know about me and i will quite glad to answer you
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely
Kelvin Noras

Spoiler:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.141) smtp.mailfrom=knoras@outlook.com; dkim=none Quelltext.d=outlook.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=knoras@outlook.com
X-SID-PRA: knoras@outlook.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: eRTG0mxVfmSYWzTd7Rni5RcJ5Oky6naDqxeVgAFBY9iqtl6c7X6iIiXUfkJUyzZU
Received: from BAY004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.141]) by COL004-MC6F5.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:16:34 -0700
Received: from BAY180-W93 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S3.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22712);
      Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:16:34 -0700
X-TMN: [9gXgcK1FrNN61WmAGxi7KkyQa3X0BiEtzUlmWFLwTD8=]
X-Originating-Email: [knoras@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W931FE9272D47895AA5D7D7D6F60@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: knoras@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_7e480c3c-a6b4-413a-8d1f-fd04baae32a3_"
To: xxx
Subject: From Kenneth Noran
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:16:34 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jul 2014 15:16:34.0174 (UTC) FILETIME=[C39501E0:01CFA03F]

--_7e480c3c-a6b4-413a-8d1f-fd04baae32a3_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Mail über Microsoft Inline, genaue Herkunft nicht feststellbar. 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:16:34 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Kelvin <knoras@outlook.com>
Antwort #2 - 18. Juli 2014 um 12:22

Die Zeitzone und der "geistige Dünnschiss", der in dem Geschreibsel sichtbar ist, zeigen auf, dass es sich um Bimbo handelt. Wird vermutlich in Ghana sitzen!

Vor allem seine Rechtschreibfehler machen ihn mir symphatisch. Denn dadurch kann ich nachweisen, dass der Schreiber der gleiche Trottel ist, wie bei 
Phil <phillucas140@yahoo.com>
Greg <gregfreedom630@yahoo.co.uk>
Und das sind nur zwei Funde bei uns! Da gibt es noch viele andere!
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Juli 2014 um 12:23 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema