Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Jessy <jessysmithrules@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 1175 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Jessy <jessysmithrules@gmail.com>
06. Juli 2014 um 11:16

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/creamladyrules11

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Profile Not Available
It may be that:

The member has been removed from the site
    The member has hidden their profile
    The member has cancelled their profile

Zitat:
She Said

Thanks for your message

Hi xxx,

Thanks very much for taking your time to stop by on my profile. My name is Jessy Smith, I am 34, Single, never married and no kids. I am looking for someone for a long term relationship that can leads to something great! I will like you to get back to me by telling me more about yourself and what you are looking for on this site. By the way, Nice Profile pics.

Hope to read back from you soon.

Regards

Jessy

Zitat:
From: creamladyrules11 34 yr-old woman, Baulkham Hillls, New South Wales Australia

Thanks for your message

Hi, Thanks very much for getting back to me. I will like you to send me an email at jessysmithrules@gmail.com. I will be waiting to read back from you there.

Regards

Jessy
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2014 um 20:10 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr22489  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Jessy <jessysmithrules@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 06. Juli 2014 um 11:17

also to find on facebook with this email addressSmiley

Zitat:
About

Lives in Sydney, Australia
        From Los Angeles, California

« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2014 um 20:07 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 06. Juli 2014 um 11:18

Hi,

Thanks very much for Your response to my previous email and for telling me about yourself.. I am intrigued by all you have written so far that's why I am sending you this email telling you more about myself and what I am looking for in a man. I will advise you read this carefully and respond if your really serious about making this work.

I am secure with who I am, I accept others for who they are and I don't feel the need to change or criticize anyone. I do not "have to be right", to me, everyone is entitled to their view. I am intelligent, a good communicator, have a good sense of humor, like affection and romance, and ethics and character are more to me than just traits that everyone claims to have. I am someone you can count on, I am a giver and do not endure anyone that is only a taker. I am not a bar or club person, although I have been to some, I prefer other settings for many reasons. I also enjoy activities with other couples, movies, sporting events, plays, dining out, parks, but most of all, just being with the right person. Anything is fun if you are with a fun person. Having similar values is very important to sustaining a relationship for any length of time.

As a woman, I like to think of myself as confident, successful, and genuine. I always try to be there for my friends and loved ones and I am loyal, almost to a fault. I don't run from adversity and stand up for myself and what I believe is right. I also know that there's a time to give, to be loving and understanding. I think I am a woman looking for what almost everyone else is; to be happy and to find someone to share my life with. I don't need someone to complete me, because I am complete. I want someone to enhance my life. And I want to be that for someone as well.

I have worked hard toward my career and given up a lot to be where I am and I will always strive to be the most successful person I can be, but I am contented with what I have achieved thus far. I am at a point in my life where I want to shift some of that focus to nurturing and enjoying my personal life. I want to enjoy all aspects of life and not just concentrating on having a great career. Life isn’t all about work. I haven’t been all over the world or anything, but I’ve been to few incredible places. Besides, adventure and wonder are where you find them. Sometimes the most fascinating things in the world are right next to you if you just know how to look. If it’s down the block or across an ocean, there’s something about discovering something new. If you can see yourself traveling and exploring new possibilities and coming to new understandings-both about yourself and the world, we’ll get along well.

I love to play around and joke and want someone who can do the same and not take everything so seriously. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and regularly make fun of myself. If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at right? Life is too short to not be able to have fun with each other!

I am self employed, I am a business woman, I buy and sell cocoa beans which is generally used for the production of chocolates and beverages that's why I am presently in South Africa at the moment on a 3 weeks business trip but would be flying back to Oz as soon as I am done with my work here but would like us to always keep in touch with each other pending my arrival back in Australia if that's not too much to ask for anyways!.

I hope to read back from you soon, Hopefully, we can make things work and see where it leads us. You take good and proper care of yourself and looking forward to reading back from you again. Find Attached are pics of me for your view.

Warmest Regards

Jessy

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.85.240 with SMTP id n103csp145962qgd;
        Wed, 2 Jul 2014 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <jessysmithrules@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jessysmithrules@gmail.com designates 10.52.178.201 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.52.178.201
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of jessysmithrules@gmail.com designates 10.52.178.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jessysmithrules@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.52.178.201])
        by 10.52.178.201 with SMTP id da9mr348600vdc.47.1404341209412 (num_hops = 1);
        Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=OFr76ed23elgh5TLsLjDXymO+Bnk6jHdOVXM5naoTh4=;
        b=jwp3NMlvguR6gZ4u/sikew4TuVFGtmGZ8/GVSh7GVtDawlCSta2qnnAMna9lR//gKf
         8vnSexI+qxwC+oP9lmJcyN0ijXG3RAzX4xhcKIxoXauoOwN3ibC1/kFpiq8maXqHNoNV
         ay+JP04WcneSVQC2Ofm8v4MX3RGaep61nB8R5F8q5+lmuTCD8Pm8MXRsRflXdDSq12UL
         G3wL13vk6aqQd+iaTTnlJd8oNmuuokO/Uq0I7m6tRZ5yu8PcJoJ0StI2xQ6adyTlLeMH
         j5lI2gINHwNP9Tw86N2wQaJz+e1RFmwM3W6V75oER7w6T505YZPye6XkV6KiJ7yHVdzB
         zh/A==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.52.178.201 with SMTP id da9mr348600vdc.47.1404341209396;
Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.58.238.227 with HTTP; Wed, 2 Jul 2014 15:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 15:46:49 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGCXY2Wxv1GY+H9SQuv7SoDTO=Z9uOBtRbnU+KuXQRzJ_x5PeA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: More About Me....Jessy!!
To: xxxx@gmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=bcaec5196ac1ee149504fd3daa78

--bcaec5196ac1ee149504fd3daa78
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=bcaec5196ac1ee148e04fd3daa76

--bcaec5196ac1ee148e04fd3daa76
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 15:46:49 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. August 2014 um 20:11 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 06. Juli 2014 um 13:10

Zitat:
I am intelligent, a good communicator, have a good sense of humor, like affection and romance, and ethics and character are more to me than just traits that everyone claims to have.

Sind wir das nicht alle!  Zwinkernd Klingt verdammt bimbolesisch.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 07. Juli 2014 um 16:51

Ist bereits bei delphifaq als Jessica Smith <jesssmt28@gmail.com> bekannt Smiley
Mit identischer Person dort auch noch als Jessy Smith <jessy_smith_sexy@yahoo.com>!
Da sie dort Geld nach Nigeria gesendet haben will, ist alles klar.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 07. Juli 2014 um 21:20

Uli schrieb on 07. Juli 2014 um 16:51:
Ist bereits bei delphifaq als Jessica Smith [...] bekannt.
Mit identischer Person dort auch noch als Jessy Smith <jessy_smith_sexy@yahoo.com>

Dort findet man auch noch eine weitere Add. die meiner Meinung nach unsere Dame zeigt im Gegensatz zu <jesssmt28@gmail.com>.

Zitat:
<jessica_smith870@yahoo.com>

Liege ich richtig, daß bei der Add. die Schreibweise keine Rolle spielt? Dann findet man
unter <jesssmt28@gmail.com> Bilder einer anderen Dame als bei delphifaq.
Diese sind wiederum bei den Kollegen unter Olesya <lesenok386@mail.ru> gelistet. 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema