Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Stasy <stasy.mat73@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 6389 mal)

lacphdk
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Copenhagen
Stasy <stasy.mat73@gmail.com>
29. Mai 2014 um 10:49

Änderung:
Edit rud: Ausgelagert von Stasy <stasy.mat@yandex.com>

I got the exact same mail and photos from this author - only difference is that it is in english and the mailadresse changed to stasy.mat73@gmail.com
Just wrote an reply and expect the cat photos next  Laut lachend

Mail 1 stasy.mat73@gmail.com

Hi XXX , how are you?
oh.. I'm Stasy from dating site
...... thank you for your email address.
Got your email address, ok and just sending this quick short message to see if it gets to you ok and you can answer .. ??
Hope to speak soon. Smiley
Cheers
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2014 um 11:53 von »  

unnamed_008.jpg ( 34 KB | Downloads )
unnamed_008.jpg
unnamed__1_.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__1_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lacphdk
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Stasy <stasy.mat73@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. Mai 2014 um 10:51

Mail 2 stasy.mat73@gmail.com

Hello XXX
Thanks for your message. I am glad that you have decided to continue our acquaintance.
Ok. My history:
I am lonely with 2012 (it is the sad story). I was tired of loneliness. And I have decided to begin new life. I long time was lonely. But now I am ready for new relations.
I live in Russia. But I already had travel to the Western Europe. And I don't see the problem, because of the big distance. I have decided to find the love in the Internet.

22 June my holiday begins. I have decided that should use this chance. I have decided to get acquainted with the man, during my holiday. I can arrive to you, or invite you in my house. If you want it.......
I will be happy to be some days with the romantic man. It will be days of tenderness and romanticism.
If you accept my offer, I immediately finish search on the dating site, and I continue correspondence only with you. And I am ready to remove my profile on the site if you ask about it.
But I don't want to have any pressure, upon our relations. We won't hurry event. Ok? It will be easy dialogue. If you want, we will have some weeks of daily correspondence to understand our feelings. It would be very romantic. And if in 3 weeks we have sympathy probably we will want to meet? Why not?
But now too early to speak about it. Tell to me about your country and your city.
You had experience in the Internet? It is my first experience. Therefore I can sometimes tell silly things)))))))))

So, we will continue it?
mmmmm. Thanks for photo. I will be glad, if you send new photos every day......
..... I too will send you some photos. And I will send new photos every day if you want...
Any relations begin with small flirtation? Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2014 um 11:55 von »  

unnamed__2_.jpg ( 46 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__2_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lacphdk
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 29. Mai 2014 um 10:54

Mail 3 stasy.mat73@gmail.com

Hello Hello Hello XXX

It is very pleasant that you also have decided to continue our dialogue.
I want to apologise for my English language. It is not ideal.I have some accent. I lived in uk 2 months, and I have learnt to speak perfectly on English. Smiley. But I badly write. I can make some errors. I do not want to look silly, when incorrectly I write. However I perfectly understand everything that you write to me. You can not worry about it. If I make an error, you can correct me. ok?
I hope that I don't look silly?? If I tell nonsenses, you say me about it. ok?
Slagelse   - a beautiful city. Now I have found this city in the Internet. I see many beautiful photos.
Now it is a little about itself:
My city - NYANDOMA (Arkhangel'skaya oblast). of cause you didn't hear about it?

I'm 40 years. Unfortunately I do not have children. It would be magnificent, if my future husband already has children.  To me 40 years, also I think that already late for children. But I can be mother, no problems. If my future husband insists on the birth of the child I am ready to try. But now I don't think any more of the child. Likely I have wasted this time Griesgrämig
can you tell me, what you search on a dating site?
I ask about it repeatedly,  because i know that so much men use it for fun only. I hope, you will not ask from me naked photos?? lol Smiley  I know that men on a dating site, only for the sake of naked photos. But I hope, you not the such. Yes??

So, you have decided, that wish to meet me. If we have love feelings, I am ready to meet you, in 3 weeks. But for this purpose we should correspond every day. You agree with me? If you have no time, for me, you should tell about it at once. I do not wish to create illusion. I think, that 3 weeks will be enough to learn character each other.

You ask about my work? I the children's psychologist. I work in children's home. Later I will tell about it in more details, in following letters.
Now I will finish the letter and with impatience I will wait for your answer.
I hope, what you will send me the new photos, ok?
Ok lets see what unfolds

p.s. I send to you some the photos. I hope, they will be pleasant to you

I am not posting all 5 photos of the red dress/black boots series as they can be seen above
« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2014 um 11:56 von »  

unnamed__3_.jpg ( 29 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__3_.jpg
unnamed__4_.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__4_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 29. Mai 2014 um 12:00

@ lacphdk

Smiley

Please when new mail address in the start in SCAM or NOSCAM!

Please post the three mail headers: eMail-Quelltext finden und erkennen

Thank you Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 29. Mai 2014 um 12:01 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lacphdk
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 01. Juni 2014 um 01:02

After mail 3 I discovered this site and saw how many is in contact with this scammer. From that I knew the cat photos where next, so in my response I wrote I didn't want the cat photos and a lot of other rubbish not related to "her" at all - to make sure I also sent her a photo of another guy - here is the not surprising response

Mail 4
pom pom pi dou xxx
Thanks for your letter.
Today I very tired. I have woken up in 06:00am. My cat has woken me. I have a cat, his name Simba.
I have forgotten to fill its bowl, last night. And this morning he has wanted to eat. He was dissatisfied. It monstercat! I had to wake up, and to feed him.

It is especial correspondence for me. I corresponded with men from Russia, but I have been disappointed. And I continue to be disappointed in people from my city.
so long time I searched for the person to be inlove and have family. You know, now so a little men who think about future. but it is really terrible - to be lonely in my an old age... I think so....
The real man should know how to contain the family and children, but I did not see it in Russian men. I have found a foreign dating site. And I have decided to try... Probably here I will find the prince? Smiley

hmmm what to say about me for continue??? Zwinkernd
I can say to you about my family.
I have sister. To her of 39 years. . but you have brothers or sisters???
Now I live alone, my parents live in village, not so far from me. Sometimes I visit them.
I can say about the life so much time, but I want to hear more about you from your letters also. You will say about yourself more. ok?
I understand that we live in distance from each other, but I do not want, that it became a barrier...
I hope that you have understood me today!!! I will be ready to relocate if it will need...
To be pleasant to me life in Russia. But if my husband is the foreigner, I am ready to move to its country. But if I find love in Russia, I am ready to live in Russia all life.
Tell to me, what you expect from our relations?

I wait your answer.
Some photos cat Simba.

unnamed_009.jpg ( 72 KB | Downloads )
unnamed_009.jpg
unnamed__1__002.jpg ( 65 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__1__002.jpg
unnamed__2__001.jpg ( 78 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__2__001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Standort: Coober Pedy South Australia
Antwort #5 - 02. Juni 2014 um 10:53

Hello xxx .
Thanks for your message. I am glad that you have decided to continue our acquaintance. 
Ok. My history: 
I am lonely with 2012 (it is the sad story). I was tired of loneliness. And I have decided to begin new life. I long time was lonely. But now I am ready for new relations.
I live in Russia. But I already had travel to the Western Europe. And I don't see the problem, because of the big distance. I have decided to find the love in the Internet. 

22 June my holiday begins. I have decided that should use this chance. I have decided to get acquainted with the man, during my holiday. I can arrive to you, or invite you in my house. If you want it.......
I will be happy to be some days with the romantic man. It will be days of tenderness and romanticism. 
If you accept my offer, I immediately finish search on the dating site, and I continue correspondence only with you. And I am ready to remove my profile on the site if you ask about it. 
But I don't want to have any pressure, upon our relations. We won't hurry event. Ok? It will be easy dialogue. If you want, we will have some weeks of daily correspondence to understand our feelings. It would be very romantic. And if in 3 weeks we have sympathy probably we will want to meet? Why not? 
But now too early to speak about it. Tell to me about your country and your city. 
You had experience in the Internet? It is my first experience. Therefore I can sometimes tell silly things)))))))))

So, we will continue it?
mmmmm. Thanks for photo. I will be glad, if you send new photos every day......
..... I too will send you some photos. And I will send new photos every day if you want...
Any relations begin with small flirtation? Smiley
Stasy

Spoiler:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.217.173; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-SID-PRA: stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: MTlIQjeJGd6aCQ8rdxzI9CC9ZcDqjeiXpHJpfnAK1V0pGo1qXOZy9gZqnqC2PIY8
Received: from mail-lb0-f173.google.com ([209.85.217.173]) by COL004-MC4F9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:25:17 -0700
Received: by mail-lb0-f173.google.com with SMTP id 10so2237432lbg.18
        for <xxx>; Sun, 01 Jun 2014 22:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
         :content-type;
        bh=H6kWJMCDgAqE74dasdiKnW17uPOZgLsIykl0ndWxOl0=;
        b=t9P+IpWg0YapgmRKbXWiyysfcQqTvEhln1peOsIaRiNuexYcieWtsGg6Sybm/Qk3M8
         UknYTjsa9QT9dbViTmdJ9L2Mzw6G8PiLyazTZf4f7cc2DkPFcMZG3b7GYe/J5+OuFsl5
         XMdQQ3yQMJa3v/w3s4E2oLX1hoLaF8ZqcKclZVTroRspdwAAPU8mrODy98gDhxdCOdT/
         rkYcOeEqygfUJfHtrxFTrizH0Nowzxqb1V7swudSLNwac77yH+icezUURnz+NGrfSde0
         OjCUsMiwo4b3L9NCDmNpvP7cyMvao7LZcvuWPR74XF+eBdBgnZziYfCCVS/JZgZsAmmu
         hSnQ==
X-Received: by 10.112.13.35 with SMTP id e3mr25073719lbc.44.1401686715232;
        Sun, 01 Jun 2014 22:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <stasy.mat73@gmail.com>
Received: from admin (eze296-06.stwserver.net. [91.189.181.119])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id dl4sm11815543lbc.4.2014.06.01.22.25.11
        for <xxx>
        (version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
        Sun, 01 Jun 2014 22:25:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 09:24:44 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <158022233.20140602092444@gmail.com>
To: xxx <xxx>
Subject: Re: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W51FB412141413E67573860B0260@phx.gbl>
References: <DUB126-W51FB412141413E67573860B0260@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------BD171723FDCD42A"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Jun 2014 05:25:17.0458 (UTC) FILETIME=[0A0C7F20:01CF7E23]

------------BD171723FDCD42A
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	91.189.181.119
Decimal:	1539159415
Hostname:	eze296-06.stwserver.net
ISP:	ServeTheWorld AS
Organization:	ServeTheWorld AS
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 09:24:44 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:11 von Stiray »  

DSCF00010709_002.jpg ( 199 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00010709_002.jpg
DSCF00010987_002.jpg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00010987_002.jpg
samsung_080987_002.jpg ( 81 KB | Downloads )
samsung_080987_002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lacphdk
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 02. Juni 2014 um 17:58

Persistent is not really the word for the person behind these mails. At least it was noticed that I complained about the non-reaction to mailing photos of another guy in a previous mail

Tic Toc Tic Toc xxx,
How are you? I hope that well?

i have been at work, and i didn't have enough time to answer you. I write you letters from my workplace. To us forbid to use the Internet, for personal correspondence. Therefore I cannot use msn, and write letters very often. And unfortunately, I don't have possibility to write to you from the home.  I have home computer, but in my house there is no Internet. I have the Internet only on work.

I hope that after you see my mail, to you becomes better and warmer on a soul.
I so speak, because so occurs to me when I receive from you the message, to me becomes very warm on heart because I know that you think of me. Now I do not worry. I feel pleasure when I find your letter in the computer. I have removed my profile from a dating site. I have stopped to get acquainted with other men. Now I correspond only with you xxx. It will be interesting to me to spend my holiday, together with you.

pics of another guy??? oh. But I couldn't understand it. I have received the photo, in sun glasses. And I can't see the person. Now you can send me only real photos? I send you always real photos.
xxx, I never spoke to you about my life. I was married only 1 time. My husband has died in 2011, a blood clot in heart. We lived together 6 years, but at us never was children. My husband often drank alcohol and could not have children. But we loved each other. After his death, at me never was men. But now I am ready to serious relations. To me only 40 years. And I hope that I will soon meet the man of the dream. There can be it you? Smiley
Russian men not so polite. Very many abuse alcohol, and often beat the wives. Therefore I not to search for serious relations in my city.

I spoke to you about my sister? To her of 39 years. She has married for the citizen of Finland. They have got acquainted on the Internet. And he has arrived to Russia. And they have got married. But Ville (ville this name, the husband of my sister) not to be pleasant life in Russia. And soon they will move to Finland, to live and work, in house Ville. I am happy for them. Probably I too will meet my love on the Internet??
I go to the days off to the sister, on a visit or we go to shops (Shopping). Still we like to walk in cafe and cinema. To me of boringly house in loneliness. Still, sometimes my sister herself comes to me. You can see her in a photo. Today I send you photos my sister, and my friends. You liked photos? My sister Anna - my best friend. She works in school. She the teacher of the Literature.
I still told to nobody about you. How you think, I need to tell to the sister, what I correspond with the foreigner? I would like to make it.

You ask about religion? I orthodox. Why you have asked about it? The religion is of great importance, in your life? I seldom go to church. But my parents go to church every week.
By the way, I have forgotten to ask, I am pleasant to you in the photos, you like my appearance??? I want to be pleasant to you.

I will wait your answer.
Friendly kiss for you XXX

As I know the next mail will contain the pictures of the city, I think I will send the pictures in my response and see what happens Durchgedreht

unnamed_010.jpg ( 126 KB | Downloads )
unnamed_010.jpg
unnamed__1__003.jpg ( 190 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__1__003.jpg
unnamed__2__002.jpg ( 223 KB | Downloads )
unnamed__2__002.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #7 - 05. Juni 2014 um 11:24

pom pom pi dou xxx.
Thanks for your letter.
Today I very tired. I have woken up in 06:00am. My cat has woken me. I have a cat, his name Simba. 
I have forgotten to fill its bowl, last night. And this morning he has wanted to eat. He was dissatisfied. It monstercat! I had to wake up, and to feed him. 

It is especial correspondence for me. I corresponded with men from Russia, but I have been disappointed. And I continue to be disappointed in people from my city. 
so long time I searched for the person to be inlove and have family. You know, now so a little men who think about future. but it is really terrible - to be lonely in my an old age... I think so....
The real man should know how to contain the family and children, but I did not see it in Russian men. I have found a foreign dating site. And I have decided to try... Probably here I will find the prince? 

hmmm what to say about me for continue???
I can say to you about my family.
I have sister. To her of 39 years. . but you have brothers or sisters???
Now I live alone, my parents live in village, not so far from me. Sometimes I visit them. 
I can say about the life so much time, but I want to hear more about you from your letters also. You will say about yourself more. ok?
I understand that we live in distance from each other, but I do not want, that it became a barrier... 
I hope that you have understood me today!!! I will be ready to relocate if it will need...
To be pleasant to me life in Russia. But if my husband is the foreigner, I am ready to move to its country. But if I find love in Russia, I am ready to live in Russia all life. 
Tell to me, what you expect from our relations?

I wait your answer.
Some photos cat Simba

Spoiler für Quelltext Google Inline:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.47; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MTtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 5vEQ/pPGmcU6RL9uwatS10gwJCZOqj+JnaurXZfXEVx58TYTuak0mIErqJRfZUuD
Received: from mail-la0-f47.google.com ([209.85.215.47]) by COL004-MC6F34.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
      Wed, 4 Jun 2014 15:22:53 -0700
Received: by mail-la0-f47.google.com with SMTP id pn19so83938lab.34
        for <xxx>; Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=WhN9yPb3zAuJd3A2oMSR3eGRl7k1D6dVHLtuA594o+A=;
        b=LrXOQ/p7CFU9lPp2jS/jxGvtDXkbkULGLKJ8UK+0w3kQR4etoVDSQ4NpBuDU68VGIJ
         PztdIxYnef9iV/w+rO2R2aTVAqGxfT9NGfWRD6olZhmVBI1UzjNhDS9kgg2kjKhwIsjN
         N2Lod5m/2BN/ffaGjt8nW9YRa5WxnZGfdD1cvhLMKl1D4QAWTvy2rvEpcG8qcfQtDVtK
         RbZQCABjlUAu/z8BmAZmr2zNPTY3BML+fCbiXZvStz868iJTlNUh8VCdvhKTSqgjeYGo
         AY7dtpR9wgBD5lCKB0XIKYNq7/LRWnB5ASABCB3mA4p3bY4HXXDIyM72E6vUGAWZWfrZ
         HinQ==
X-Received: by 10.152.19.133 with SMTP id f5mr12115049lae.30.1401920573424;
        Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:22:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from admin ([2a02:2698:4c23:923:c1e9:cc5d:152:2e91])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id b6sm3210840laa.20.2014.06.04.15.22.51
        for <xxx>
        Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:21:44 +0400
Message-ID: <103156716.20140604222144@gmail.com>
Subject: Re[4]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W2200E8A7693436117AFFA9B0230@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> <DUB126-W2200E8A7693436117AFFA9B0230@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------67C0EFB34D2EA"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Jun 2014 22:22:53.0806 (UTC) FILETIME=[874B58E0:01CF8043]

------------67C0EFB34D2EA
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:12 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #8 - 07. Juni 2014 um 06:48

Tic Toc Tic Toc xxx,
How are you? I hope that well?

i have been at work, and i didn't have enough time to answer you. I write you letters from my workplace. To us forbid to use the Internet, for personal correspondence. Therefore I cannot use msn, and write letters very often. And unfortunately, I don't have possibility to write to you from the home. I have home computer, but in my house there is no Internet. I have the Internet only on work. 

You want to see my naked photos or the photo in bikini? You shouldn't ask such photos. It not decently. I the adult woman, and me 40 years. If I want, I will show you these photos. But you shouldn't ask me about it. It it not to be pleasant to me. ok? I a bit constraining. I hope, you don't become angry about me about it.
I hope that after you see my mail, to you becomes better and warmer on a soul.
I so speak, because so occurs to me when I receive from you the message, to me becomes very warm on heart because I know that you think of me. Now I do not worry. I feel pleasure when I find your letter in the computer. I have removed my profile from a dating site. I have stopped to get acquainted with other men. Now I correspond only with you xxx. It will be interesting to me to spend my holiday, together with you. 

xxx, I never spoke to you about my life. I was married only 1 time. My husband has died in 2011, a blood clot in heart. We lived together 6 years, but at us never was children. My husband often drank alcohol and could not have children. But we loved each other. After his death, at me never was men. But now I am ready to serious relations. To me only 40 years. And I hope that I will soon meet the man of the dream. There can be it you?
Russian men not so polite. Very many abuse alcohol, and often beat the wives. Therefore I not to search for serious relations in my city. 

I spoke to you about my sister? To her of 39 years. She has married for the citizen of Finland. They have got acquainted on the Internet. And he has arrived to Russia. And they have got married. But Ville (ville this name, the husband of my sister) not to be pleasant life in Russia. And soon they will move to Finland, to live and work, in house Ville. I am happy for them. Probably I too will meet my love on the Internet??
I go to the days off to the sister, on a visit or we go to shops (Shopping). Still we like to walk in cafe and cinema. To me of boringly house in loneliness. Still, sometimes my sister herself comes to me. You can see her in a photo. Today I send you photos my sister, and my friends. You liked photos? My sister Anna - my best friend. She works in school. She the teacher of the Literature.
I still told to nobody about you. How you think, I need to tell to the sister, what I correspond with the foreigner? I would like to make it.

By the way, I have forgotten to ask, I am pleasant to you in the photos, you like my appearance??? I want to be pleasant to you.

I will wait your answer. 
Friendly kiss for you xxx.

Spoiler für Quelltext Verschleierte Einlieferung ServeTheWorld AS Norwegen:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.217.182; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Info: EM8MyEd7S20Q/Yg36OKV2viEF97VlJu8aP9GGhpUl8albR9UrecSUwcqYuYdFqrJ
Received: from mail-lb0-f182.google.com ([209.85.217.182]) by COL004-MC2F16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Fri, 6 Jun 2014 14:31:59 -0700
Received: by mail-lb0-f182.google.com with SMTP id z11so1898014lbi.27
        for <xxx>; Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=ZXnpr3kEHM1q3G6C6ggrTTMTIzBharSIu6L/q519GPY=;
        b=J3Qm9PzRAp+VsCKgAT3UguPf9KSxf+l2xs/lgqIEhoyE3ynyGbwtJCgVeHNErrdgB+
         0bPrspFFEBYchCJmaYrhRHhwOEMETRLJNgb1Fb7+aahP5GRAkvIx10bvMFeVl/mPFr/b
         /moCmufwAdzFTdHwEfjLdzB8n/QQGjzdtNplhworMKtJhu4gUyxDLucKqEC8gE/5GscW
         /5MSAqx/pirVnLnk+b3GdnovGukpf8dWlWKsw/DYM1v5TilT1EHRZjrBGleQnN+SZOE2
         UJ+B4zM6w4HpvlZ9cQG5ug7yjfx2WGNmMGryWjfHumSC69lAgdHEuQqMP2By6Sfm0wke
         T3rQ==
X-Received: by 10.152.19.133 with SMTP id f5mr5640314lae.30.1402090319183;
        Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:31:59 -0700 (PDT)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id i10sm8689164lah.13.2014.06.06.14.31.57
        for <xxx>
        Fri, 06 Jun 2014 14:31:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:30:35 +0400
Message-ID: <1733676172.20140606223035@gmail.com>
Subject: Re[6]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W547D4C2E561DF77BB3988EB02D0@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> m> <DUB126-W547D4C2E561DF77BB3988EB02D0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------255D2081C4821DE"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 06 Jun 2014 21:31:59.0773 (UTC) FILETIME=[BFC664D0:01CF81CE]

------------255D2081C4821DE
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:13 von Stiray »  

DSCF00010805_001.jpg ( 190 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00010805_001.jpg
samsung_080414_001.jpg ( 132 KB | Downloads )
samsung_080414_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #9 - 07. Juni 2014 um 19:16

Hello my friend xxx

It is very pleasant to me to receive your letter. Each time when I check a mail box, I find from you the answer.
It so is pleasant that you do not save time and answer me. To me it is very pleasant that you read my letters and my life is interesting to you.

What at you today mood? I hope, what all is good? 
Today I left on walk. In my city good weather, and I have gone to city
park. I very much like to walk on city streets. Because here it is very beautiful.....
My city Nyandoma is located in the north of Russia. In the winter here it is very cold, the temperature can be -40C. But summer very solar and warm. Nyandoma it is located in 700 km from Moscow. Moscow - the closest international airport.
Near to my city there is a single Russian cosmodrome. Sometimes at night I see in a window as the rocket flies up. When I was the child, I very much was afraid. But now I have got used to it. When the rocket flies up, I to think of desire. It is a good sign. And my desires often come true 

You know how to cook? You love what food? You prefer what cuisine? Whether you tried Russian food?
It seems to me, what each man wants, that his wife was able is tasty to cook food, I am right? I can please you, I very well know how to cook food. Also I know recipes of dishes of the various countries.
I very much like food of other people because it is unusual. I like the Japanese and Italian food. In my city there is a restaurant of the Japanese food. 
I want to cook something for you, I like to brag of the culinary abilities. lol.

do you want to speak by phone? I want to hear your voice.
Lets we won't hurry up. Lets we will speak by phone in a 5-6 days. ok? 
you will sure in me more and i will sure
i think, now we should continue correspondence.
My dear xxx,,....... oh...... I hope you don't mind me calling you "my dear"
I will finish this letter, but I with impatience will wait from you for the answer to my letter!!!
Kiss from Stasy!!!!
P.S. I send to you a map of my city

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.54; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Info: Vof+udwqakc8mYewmjl4veuTDk1vg6yCk+csSF5bVdUDKrRZ0GIOfAdf6cxoR54N
Received: from mail-la0-f54.google.com ([209.85.215.54]) by BAY004-MC5F18.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Sat, 7 Jun 2014 09:24:02 -0700
Received: by mail-la0-f54.google.com with SMTP id pv20so2253404lab.13
        for <xxx>; Sat, 07 Jun 2014 09:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=4phJbzqsBKt28+eJAVtfH+qhSv9zmUyLWg1Zu7uktJw=;
        b=G906aZogD89G6Mn7Izqit3qXYdJdgxKeWz4hrEENKigbjdZl+8gHPknpmJJ70Mms8V
         J1rrSnZFbvY204AIiSmqvsVprjdTSTHHtdf/Aj/3hYmlKhXd3BiwzdtF8jMytL1YRXF5
         i2twlnQJ53ZJk6BF5D7tOOjXkJJFUYO4D4zWUNUU6zm+VmO73fTbA1cwfrBLXWd/qJ4Y
         ssjq91S0IlKIy7btg22UKLvrTMIzGyWZ36KQJzq5HkKW7zz6sZYRvNm/FX6URVzAFG+0
         XsIE1lLYPd5ZMBDFndpbcyuMaqYumEOKkacFQnPQu/fhSKY6enm+ScLkcJ/zQwWxIMbX
         7PtQ==
X-Received: by 10.112.76.66 with SMTP id i2mr8748956lbw.37.1402158239998;
        Sat, 07 Jun 2014 09:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id bj7sm12363374lbc.22.2014.06.07.09.23.57
        for <xxx>
        Sat, 07 Jun 2014 09:23:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 20:22:22 +0400
Message-ID: <1752577530.20140607202222@gmail.com>
Subject: Re[8]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W62A988AEECB14ADA1E6703B02F0@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> m> om> <DUB126-W62A988AEECB14ADA1E6703B02F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------833E1DF335E3BE5"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jun 2014 16:24:02.0054 (UTC) FILETIME=[E49BFA60:01CF826C]

------------833E1DF335E3BE5
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:14 von Stiray »  

nyandoma_map_002.jpg ( 107 KB | Downloads )
nyandoma_map_002.jpg
nyandoma_map2_001.jpg ( 123 KB | Downloads )
nyandoma_map2_001.jpg
nyandoma_001.jpg ( 99 KB | Downloads )
nyandoma_001.jpg
nyandoma2_001.jpg ( 108 KB | Downloads )
nyandoma2_001.jpg
Nyandoma3_001.jpg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
Nyandoma3_001.jpg
nyandoma4_001.jpg ( 135 KB | Downloads )
nyandoma4_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #10 - 08. Juni 2014 um 13:16

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh xxx.
Today I will write the short letter. Now I have a lot of work. Therefore my letter will not be long. But I will wait your big romantic letter. 
Tomorrow I will write you longer letter. 

Ohhh.... I never told to you about my work. It is very interesting to possibly you? ok. My profession - the children's psychologist. In my city there is a children's home. 103 children. I the unique professional children's psychologist, in my city. Therefore I always have a lot of work. I have day and a night shift. I often should work at night. In children's home there should be someone to look after children.
I go for work at 09:00. If I have a night shift I go for work in the evening. I have no constant schedule of work. Therefore I write you letters at various times. You have already noticed it?
I have 1-2 days off, in a week. But I should work on Saturday and Sunday. 
I have personal office and the computer. But I have the right to use the computer only for work. Therefore I can write only 1-2 letters in day. I have no Internet, in my house. And in my city is not present cyber cafe. I live in a small city......

I love my work. It is very simple work, but it takes away a lot of time. Also I have 1 holiday in a year. I will soon have holiday. I will travel. I think, we can meet during my holiday......... All is possible.... Holiday in Russia - 4 weeks. It is very inconvenient. 2 holidays in a year - are more convenient. In your country holiday of 2 weeks? 
I spoke with my chief, about it. But he cannot change holiday date. It is impossible. I cannot transfer holiday for other time. Therefore you should know that I will not have other holiday. And if we want to meet, we should make it in 2-3 weeks. We have no other choice. But now we should not speak about it. We should not plan our meeting now. I should be convinced of my feelings. I think, you agree with me. We can discuss it next week.

Now I finish my letter. I should go to children. Today I should accept 8 children to legalise papers about adoption. These documents will be necessary tomorrow morning. ohhhhhh. I hope that I not to faint, from a work overabundance. 
I hope that you have not been tired by my story.
Tomorrow I will search for your big romantic letter.
Stasy.
P.S. I send you photos from my work. These photos have been made in March 2014. And one photo has been made in September 2012. To be pleasant to you my new hairdress?

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.49; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Info: pPr9sCMZgJCezwvt6yiD2m/61ns9OloDHOfSYH+5AzwTZS1C7Xg85nyg2jEDu8UK
Received: from mail-la0-f49.google.com ([209.85.215.49]) by BAY004-MC2F56.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Sun, 8 Jun 2014 02:53:36 -0700
Received: by mail-la0-f49.google.com with SMTP id pv20so2402157lab.22
        for <xxx>; Sun, 08 Jun 2014 02:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=s85mFogPDyd1U8zEatfrUVoRQ9SOoPFM3xvTJhM5yp4=;
        b=OYBjmajbKvdBa/drFC01Drhk7++JEpFyy2NII5iXHbdKDFeTLj4CGm/OXV3/GQpS+e
         XbpNC1GjbsqHoToqFZoiD4zT3/EiAMxQth7a+5Ud6tJio+r6yDKMXXEUmsCjyzgO4/3G
         ukR4iJ0myIGcbv43brU87oP2Evy9n53jG5zqkEPadbPKKZ2NJS+bvIy85YftBqzJhGzv
         UkvoKQSZKWtXB7606ibD8eOcUqyJ/8MK+7HZKYt5xzk94KpK7QcYEFGPH1jGZO+q99fy
         KVmZMpOgIKpYBcf4jkBy79kRxMrnHJxCcDHhKmAGA6cISt/1FV+WJ9kIliN7YbWYvb8d
         1LZQ==
X-Received: by 10.112.219.73 with SMTP id pm9mr988424lbc.48.1402221213994;
        Sun, 08 Jun 2014 02:53:33 -0700 (PDT)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id ar1sm14543063lbc.3.2014.06.08.02.53.32
        for <xxx>
        Sun, 08 Jun 2014 02:53:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 13:51:57 +0400
Message-ID: <1888044581.20140608135157@gmail.com>
Subject: Re[10]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W895BA0FA8E461163FA6881B02F0@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> m> om> om> <DUB126-W895BA0FA8E461163FA6881B02F0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------1091B1E616971BFF"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Jun 2014 09:53:36.0315 (UTC) FILETIME=[8431A0B0:01CF82FF]

------------1091B1E616971BFF
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:15 von Stiray »  

2014__001.jpg ( 112 KB | Downloads )
2014__001.jpg
2012_004.jpg ( 64 KB | Downloads )
2012_004.jpg
2014_001.jpg ( 127 KB | Downloads )
2014_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #11 - 10. Juni 2014 um 14:41

Mmmmmmmmmmm.. xxx, I so am glad to receive again from you the letter.
When I read your letters, and I write to you to the answer, I have an impression that you nearby and I feel you, your heat which you give me.
And you know, I already start to grieve without your letters but when I receive the next answer from you, at me the mood at once improves, it so is fine.
xxx, it is interesting to me, what feelings at you when you read my letters?

This night you can approach to a window? You can look at the moon? I too will approach to a window, and I will look at the moon. And our sights will be crossed. It is very romantic. You knew, what I very romantic woman? So, today our first appointment on the moon. lol. Do not forget about it. 

You would like to be with me now? 
I hurry events???? No. It simply dreams......... But I am assured, soon our dreams will come true 
You really very much are pleasant to me, it is pleasant to me to communicate with you, it is pleasant to me to know that you think of me.

xxx, I wish to hear your voice. I think, we should exchange phones.
+7 9196480204 - my mobile phone number. But I do not know, you should specify what international code. I never accepted calls from other countries. My sister tried to call me from Finland, last year. But she could not phone. I do not know the reason. Probably my telephone operator does not accept calls from other countries? At me local telecommunication.
If you cannot call me, I will call you tomorrow from the payphone.

My dear, I should finish the letter, but I promise that I will answer your letter as soon as possible.
Now I should leave. I want to come into shop to buy products. In the evening, on my kitchen there will be a culinary duel. My mum will cook fish, and I will cook an apple pie.

I with impatience will wait for your answer.
Kiss for you, xxx!!!!
P.S. Do not forget to write your mobile phone number, in the following letter.

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.54; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Info: vx+7rKDWoeInUdSDRIvoMz4kuuxcDzpUOAL/2F+yVB5cfSDqZsx9cw1fGHuH7q0U
Received: from mail-la0-f54.google.com ([209.85.215.54]) by BAY0-MC3-F15.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 10 Jun 2014 05:00:31 -0700
Received: by mail-la0-f54.google.com with SMTP id pv20so3925417lab.13
        for <xxx>; Tue, 10 Jun 2014 05:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=v3EsCr05Hq9uw349lMejLLTLZUsq0JrH/UUmH5cPLnQ=;
        b=t+O53d0X+InjQuZS/2OJOKaDP8AGXTKeYHOjUIfss+D8kQ9Ik3T4e6jxHI0IuORAPi
         tlexmUiqEEmuMiawFx6l4Km6+cWGPhe3adbyg5LhVDdXJdsPKy+lAaBEzh9tnUjgJCi3
         KC7c0TxwICRnqe/T3XlQm182pDlaKWLCjp+ZWh8kdyXYRXjd5XuYxlZRgxmDQd7AWR5w
         RXtDlJUJ1frmyEFXKfY4Kvy4rVc9Zjc8rYKQXohuI7j4LhOCdfB7PlEu4cgLfuOqiwh1
         ettbrWRG2AWSFjwV28mZxbUVtmHim3IcHKKJvX8VxBEPGeu1+7v8EdJXxfzgumiXMc0o
         6Zqg==
X-Received: by 10.152.23.6 with SMTP id i6mr22620411laf.24.1402401630272;
        Tue, 10 Jun 2014 05:00:30 -0700 (PDT)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id lc3sm18460198lab.7.2014.06.10.05.00.28
        for <xxx>
        Tue, 10 Jun 2014 05:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:58:49 +0400
Message-ID: <50405110.20140610155849@gmail.com>
Subject: Re[14]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W37743DFD98BD261FF697C9B0280@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> m> om> om> om> om> <DUB126-W37743DFD98BD261FF697C9B0280@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------C21DF254ADD1F"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jun 2014 12:00:31.0698 (UTC) FILETIME=[94245B20:01CF84A3]

------------C21DF254ADD1F
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:16 von Stiray »  

samsung_080556.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
samsung_080556.jpg
samsung_080598.jpg ( 105 KB | Downloads )
samsung_080598.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #12 - 12. Juni 2014 um 13:03

Hello xxx.
How are you? You well slept?
Today there was an awful morning. Today near my house cut the lawn. I live the many-storeyed house. It is one house, and set of apartments. On the ground floor: shop and a dry-cleaner. In a court yard a children's playground. Someone has decided make cut the lawn in 06:00am!! They are mad people!! Why they do not allow to sleep to usual people??!! I do not become angry about them, it is their work. But in the morning I could not fall asleep, as the Lawn-mower constantly hooted. ZZZ-ZZZ-ZZZ. Unsuccessful morning.

xxx, we are familiar with each other not enough time, but I have such impression that I know you all my life. Yes, it is truth! I do not know why it occurs. 
I am glad that I can tell you the my thoughts. I am glad that I can open to you all my feelings, my secrets. 
To me it is pleasant that you also are opened for me, and also say everything that think and feel to me.
You know, I understand that the love often brings a pain, grief. The love can sometimes spoil all life. But it not about us. But the love can sometimes restore the person to life. And I want, that our love was the purest, the most sincere on light. I want, that it there was a beautiful love story which has never ended. 

Sometimes I think that it only a dream. There can be you to me only have dreamt!! If it is a dream, I never want to wake up. I am afraid that I will soon wake up and never more about you I will hear!! I am afraid to lose you. I hope, that always you will be with me. I want that you to me have promised it.
I hope that you will quickly receive this letter. I want, that you felt all my heat which I have enclosed in this letter.

1000000 kisses!
Yours Stasy! Yours for ever.

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.217.181; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Info: QRuMw396PYbFu0bk/+1MTTqIfr2XxWAvZSkLhVr7FQIA1A4UGs7v9mF6worAJ3xe
Received: from mail-lb0-f181.google.com ([209.85.217.181]) by SNT004-MC4F42.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Thu, 12 Jun 2014 03:39:49 -0700
Received: by mail-lb0-f181.google.com with SMTP id q8so561169lbi.40
        for <xxx>; Thu, 12 Jun 2014 03:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=RZER0iBnmkkaIzxVsv89OUnzxSTJ2bs5b5gitdE+XaM=;
        b=klSOvy+W6aZVlOTWXcINUqyS8As1rkWx95xEFOgg3M7WRSXLBbWkxvEmAz/i9vmUO6
         sdbXgKeNa8cMx7381+DQ/zQFqPFI7WeVhZU+tsTuBdNEl2hsbYSw7m/ZU0C3X4PDxDEQ
         6sRXg56hfvFaNGFwT/lcK60cs8zNtXhB4eDmkQ75VNj+JI1nGEaFUnd2zuL5TEhbmjH0
         84s3egpjIsU/WdtpmQY31BaDyePfBsWmUNVX8OP59mXx32S9z9/HA9+VYbln+1/ZPrR+
         depLaRAHW3iF8IYZlo0s9o99AAbCFuYWoAo1Ec24G6LVjNagpAGQ+z6wFnKVEs+7g0Sl
         o5eg==
X-Received: by 10.112.217.10 with SMTP id ou10mr30101702lbc.20.1402569589293;
        Thu, 12 Jun 2014 03:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id ob4sm27713980lbc.30.2014.06.12.03.39.45
        for <xxx>
        Thu, 12 Jun 2014 03:39:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:38:06 +0400
Message-ID: <1056395367.20140612143806@gmail.com>
Subject: Re[16]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W39E9EE2C7C915A7C963804B02B0@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> m> om> om> om> om> > <DUB126-W39E9EE2C7C915A7C963804B02B0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------9A1911891C668CF"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jun 2014 10:39:49.0882 (UTC) FILETIME=[A3055DA0:01CF862A]

------------9A1911891C668CF
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:18 von Stiray »  

DSCF00010607.jpg ( 237 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00010607.jpg
DSCF00010608.jpg ( 256 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00010608.jpg
DSCF00010609.jpg ( 222 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00010609.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #13 - 13. Juni 2014 um 18:57

Hello there my DEAR xxx.
Today my colleagues on work have paid me a compliment They say that I became cheerful, beautiful and happy.
Yees! It is truth.
I hope you understand me i really really really really really really really really really really really really like you.
Earlier, before acquaintance to you, almost always I had a bad mood. I did not rejoice to new day. Boring, sad days. So was every day, nothing foretold changes. But after our acquaintance all has changed. 
Now for me every day - a holiday. Today I have woken up with excellent mood. I have taken a shower and have gone for work. I very much hurried up, because knew that you have written to me. And I wanted to read your letter faster.
Stony, every day I remember that between us of thousand kilometres. To me it becomes sad. Why we so far apart????? Why now you not with me???!! 

You know, in this time, as we are familiar with you, I became much happier. Even my cat Simba has felt that I became very cheerful. To me 40 years, but I feel, as if to me again 20 years. To me it was very pleasant, I notice that much has exchanged in my life. Life in my city very difficult, but for me now all has changed.
In my life there was you and there was a hope that I have found the ideal man, this man you. You have turned my life upside down. In my life there was a hope of creation of a strong family!!!!
I hope that you will positively concern to that I have written to you!

My time comes to an end. I should continue work. But you should know, that I will work and think of you. 
But I with impatience will wait from you for the answer.
I kiss you my darling xxx

Spoiler für Quelltext wie vorheriger:
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.50; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Info: M2tUPxwKyf/U5CDKxzsrEYMdk11IBILb7nw8w3G5abmug+p2Wi7sCFwRxudx7JS3
Received: from mail-la0-f50.google.com ([209.85.215.50]) by COL004-MC4F15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:43:58 -0700
Received: by mail-la0-f50.google.com with SMTP id pv20so245872lab.23
        for <xxx>; Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=zdvzg4Kg2+f7e8wyN6HbW4Jx7OyaXVRn85a/jAN/C8k=;
        b=Y9KBuDL72LpktHhA8/yADJh4WoYSgmoe9OwYboDgdn/z4M7kyHJwUTN4B9g1W8a/uu
         tJonAo4KW7ZYUSdQo8oDEGkywdA8V+MJUxGeJoh8/9pn53p/Z5QoPuUHQXptY9oLtIN1
         O9/1FKwGTkTDQZPEyzKQYaJh5gEjPaWZqaMLBOXzwFYdIfOk26ygv2ocpgpTw6+v3Tbl
         M5lL8kgWHJy8Aumlwfmddazc1agISR0chFuuZ0UAap33ZFs/BDbFICABf1bs/wbalMKo
         pyxdV0CutziUzxYroS1n/J8qD5Tc0ix7Vniihcy9BBo52sJnd0fUwTHwp1R1f6y/tGH2
         4Zzg==
X-Received: by 10.112.157.162 with SMTP id wn2mr2300989lbb.38.1402677836781;
        Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id i10sm996375lah.13.2014.06.13.09.43.55
        for <xxx>
        Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 20:42:14 +0400
Message-ID: <1221430940.20140613204214@gmail.com>
To: xxx<xxx>
Subject: Re[18]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W561F9CCF421E10F674AC0CB02A0@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> m> om> om> om> om> > om> <DUB126-W561F9CCF421E10F674AC0CB02A0@phx.gbl>
boundary="----------1DD61A32843268"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jun 2014 16:43:58.0922 (UTC) FILETIME=[AC7A0AA0:01CF8726]

------------1DD61A32843268
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:19 von Stiray »  

DSCF00011207.jpg ( 96 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00011207.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Bountyhunter
General Counsel

Scambaiting macht Fun

Antwort #14 - 15. Juni 2014 um 14:09

My darling xxx what mood at you today? I hope that very good.
Because at me today fine mood and I will try to share it with you:)
You know I long did not know about what to write to you. I wanted to write you much but when has started to write, all words have taken off at me from a head. You often dream me, all my thoughts only about you. 

Last night, when I have come home I have made all domesticities and have taken a shower.
When I went to bed, I very long could not fall asleep. I long watched TV, but the dream and has not come. You know why I could not fall asleep. I thought of us.
In last letters I spoke to you much, about the feelings and I am glad that you accept me.

In the first letter I said you that soon my holiday, and I want to travel. 
I do not want to be meticulous. I understand that we are familiar only 2 weeks. And I do not want to cause you inconvenience. You should not think that I want to run away from Russia. You should not think that I need Citizenship of your country. I feel very awkwardly. Possibly you think, what I want to leave Russia, and I search for any accessible way??? No, it is a lie. To be pleasant to me life in Russia. But the family is necessary to me. I cannot find the worthy man in Russia. Tell to me, what you think about it? I do not want, that you thought that I communicate with you only because of your country. Do you really liked me. And I constantly think of you. It not love. But when we will meet, we will have a love, I feel it. Therefore I have decided that I want to spend my holiday with you. I do not need citizenship your country. Expensive gifts are not necessary to me, the rich husband is not necessary to me!! The husband who will love me is necessary to me. And if you understand it, I want to meet you. I am ready to be with you of 2 weeks. . I hope, you will be glad to it. We should check up our feelings

I already spoke to you, about my plans, for the period of holiday. I think that we are already ready to take the following step. We discussed it much. And I have understood that both of us want it now. I have no other time. My holiday cannot be changed. Therefore I should begin immediately. I hope, official registration of papers will not occupy a lot of time. 
I already have the international passport. I had some travel, to other countries. I have the delayed visa of Europe. I already have experience, in official registration of papers, for travel. Therefore I am assured that I will not have any problems. 
In my city there is no travel agency. Also the travel agency - is very expensive in Russia. Therefore I always legalised papers independently. (I should go in the mayoralty of my city and embassy). And I never had problems, on travel. 
Tomorrow I will go in the mayoralty and aviacash desk to receive the necessary information. 
I am happy that we can make it now. 
At night I cannot fall asleep. I will think of you xxx
I will wait from you the letter. Only mountains never meet, do not forget!

Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 209.85.215.45; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=stasy.mat73@gmail.com; dkim=pass (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) Quelltext.d=gmail.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=stasy.mat73@gmail.com
X-Message-Info: 0zw97gOHfPcE/Zpu7hwps2Kh7YVfYY9BhePZoUopHB2wHyJ5UOUOnsNGYNCDQ9MT
Received: from mail-la0-f45.google.com ([209.85.215.45]) by SNT004-MC3F8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
      Sun, 15 Jun 2014 03:46:56 -0700
Received: by mail-la0-f45.google.com with SMTP id s18so2372155lam.32
        for <xxx>; Sun, 15 Jun 2014 03:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
         :content-type:content-transfer-encoding;
        bh=0kPcEtVu3jS1ox838qqSCW5S2wU3/jDXYmRgglLdFo0=;
        b=B0BQff7bif578XsvT67geWTJnYnLiBUOq/L6ws/Ty5+bkyA5mRcVDg2VS85aeAOj7p
         23Qwf+CeqDVI1KB4UQHNH+Au/jnOghVu6qtYJ76ieCrHuuj8IDU7QJH7l5rJsdIqZoFZ
         bsRpCHPi8k8Xj1gRvbr4V60rlc15SQdMVhrNmFMzZ+LHiJjSh31LmnLvkgcxcOLG+Qmd
         PfFFZYmY/qhAsGOBSMQ3JQFHIOgZ4hYgb9o3d80WJJDFxYsZvsT0m6YYvkzLYLltNv+n
         3a3fxlaRCp6SA4muj8cfn3iKXowuMuL51YBB2RN+TBcg7t3WvY9UjSdOSZd52jUVI8Br
         O1uQ==
X-Received: by 10.112.14.5 with SMTP id l5mr8943472lbc.12.1402829214822;
        Sun, 15 Jun 2014 03:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPSA id y8sm5961413lbr.18.2014.06.15.03.46.53
        for <xxx>
        Sun, 15 Jun 2014 03:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 14:45:11 +0400
Message-ID: <16310506441.20140615144511@gmail.com>
Subject: Re[20]: hallo
In-Reply-To: <DUB126-W270C912C06DCF9AF025C5AB0140@phx.gbl>
References: m> m> m> om> om> om> om> > om> om> <DUB126-W270C912C06DCF9AF025C5AB0140@phx.gbl>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jun 2014 10:46:56.0736 (UTC) FILETIME=[20AF5E00:01CF8887]
« Zuletzt geändert: 10. Januar 2018 um 20:19 von Stiray »  

samsung_080556_001.jpg ( 98 KB | Downloads )
samsung_080556_001.jpg
DSCF00011012_001.jpg ( 87 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00011012_001.jpg
DSCF00010709_003.jpg ( 199 KB | Downloads )
DSCF00010709_003.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema