Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Vladimir / Vova <vladimirvova.krasnoyarsknorth@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 7999 mal)

OttoS
Ex-Mitglied

Vladimir / Vova <vladimirvova.krasnoyarsknorth@yandex.ru>
12. Mai 2014 um 20:54

Wurde vor knapp zwei Wochen bei gayromeo.com angeschrieben und auch fast sofort nach meiner Mailadresse gefragt. Dies war mir gleich verdächtig, da ich ähnliche Geschichten bereits kannte. Bin trotzdem „spaßeshalber“ drauf eingestiegen und habe von da an täglich Emails mit ihm gewechselt. Mir war ziemlich schnell klar, daß ich mit meinem Anfangsverdacht richtig lag, denn auf die Art - und vor Allem in dieser Geschwindigkeit - verliebt sich niemand ernsthaft. Doch genau dies tat er angeblich. Ich blieb am Ball und beteuerte ihm auch meine Zuneigung. Heute kam dann endlich die Geldforderung (€ 450).

Seine erste Email:

Hello my friend xxxxx. I am very happy that you said to me on the site! My dear xxxxx, to meet you, I'm very afraid to start a relationship on the Internet. After a lot of online scams and people who play with the feelings of ordinary men and a lot of cheating . When I saw your pictures and have a little chat with you, I thought you were a very good man . I think that you and I will be very pleased to talk further ! For me it is a very great experience correspond with the man on the internet. But I think it will be interesting to know you better !
My new friend xxxxx, I would like to start to tell about themselves . My name is Vladimir (Vova). I'm 20 years old . My birthday on January 12 . I live in the Russian city of Krasnoyarsk . I am a student of Commerce and Economic Institute . Now I am a great success manager. I am the elder in the group , my dear xxxxx. I think that my institute is much better than my former school . After school I was very lonely and could not share with anyone your secret. Now I have a couple of friends with whom I can talk on this subject . Also , I work as a bartender in a pool club. I work a lot to support themselves . My dear xxxxx, I also love music . I am a music lover and listen to different music , I love the classics. For example, Mozart or Chopin. Also , I try to keep myself in shape - I head to the gym and sometimes I go to the pool. My dear xxxxx, I would like to hear and learn more about you . What are your hobbies? What institution you graduated ? I'd really like to know more about you and continue to chat with you . Now I have to go back to work. I'm sending you some of the photos. Some of them are old and some new ones. And I send you one video that I recorded especially for you in honor of our acquaintance ! I hope you like my videos and my pictures. Also, I would like to see more of your photos in my next letter ! I'll be waiting eagerly for your answer , only your Vova.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <vladimirvova.krasnoyarsknorth@yandex.ru>
Received: from mailin50.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.26.255])
     by ehead207.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id jhfTGs4zYVMDcAAAfCOofQ;
     Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:36:02 +0200
Received: from forward2l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.145]) by mailin50.aul.t-online.de
     with (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 encrypted)
     esmtp id 1WfYQF-1JRE2K0; Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:35:55 +0200
Received: from smtp16.mail.yandex.net (smtp16.mail.yandex.net [95.108.252.16])
     by forward2l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 64CC31AC125B
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:35:47 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp16.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp16.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id E043C6A0653
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:35:46 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from client.yota.ru (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.134])
     by smtp16.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id 32JEmwU52W-ZJdq1fq6;
     Wed, 30 Apr 2014 21:35:19 +0400
     (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
     (Client certificate not present)
X-Yandex-Uniq: ae518da6-439b-420a-acde-f6237e1592de
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1398879345;
     bh=aolDGxkLhYiRW8OKqETBzx/H10dyahVBAiRqY/w7XWk=;
     h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:MIME-Version:
      Content-Type;
     b=SFHMA9IQ+NmCLdMx4adZpRNQ2x85MIZRnq1o/WTHUGBhvHHEwbbksL9ebuIvXGf//
      cCs2c8ql+60WhNahxd/CEPVkiVHM8+QB2IjYVHan5S/d/g8Nx7GlTksfhJKnluIGkz
      aqj/wF7PrkMe/qUtbjDcnyNPkHxuiR5rjmfUGCgo=
Authentication-Results: smtp16.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:35:00 -0700
From: "vladimirvova.krasnoyarsknorth" <vladimirvova.krasnoyarsknorth@yandex.ru>
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Message-ID: <625058005.20140430072504@yandex.ru>
To: xxxxx@t-online.de
Subject: Hello, my dear xxxxx! Smiley))) It Is Vova from gayromeo.com.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------0F41E009B0C3D9F57"
X-TOI-SPAM: n;1;2014-04-30T17:36:02Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: clean
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: 149288::1398879360-00001494-0D2F918E/0-0/0-0
X-TOI-SPAMCLASS: CLEAN, NORMAL
X-TOI-MSGID: 2987e481-5b3b-48d4-989c-2270a69c7284
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxxxx@t-online.de>

------------0F41E009B0C3D9F57
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><title>Hello, my dear xxxxx! Smiley))) It Is Vova from gayromeo.co=
m.</title>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
</head>
<body>
<span style=3D" font-family:'Arial'; font-size: 12pt;"><i>
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Mai 2014 um 19:38 von Webmaster »  

Fri_Mar_28_20-22-01.jpg ( 58 KB | Downloads )
Fri_Mar_28_20-22-01.jpg
Fri_Mar_28_20-22-28.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
Fri_Mar_28_20-22-28.jpg
image__9_.jpeg ( 163 KB | Downloads )
image__9_.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Re: Vladimir / Vova <vladimirvova.krasnoyarsknorth@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 12. Mai 2014 um 21:07

Smiley Mobile Einlieferung!

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	188.162.43.134
Decimal:	3164744582
Hostname:	client.yota.ru
ISP:	OJSC MegaFon
Organization:	OJSC MegaFon
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Mariy-El
City:	Yoshkar-ola 

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:35:00 -0700
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2014 um 21:18 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 13. Mai 2014 um 10:46

Krasnoyarsk liegt nun einmal nicht in Mari-El!

@ OttoS

Bitte poste auch die weiteren Mails, vor allem aber die mit der Geldforderung. 
Jetzt kannst Du einmal auf sein Spiel eingehen und ihn nach seiner Bankverbindung fragen. Kommen dann seine Wünsche für den Weg des Geldtransfers, dann kannst Du ihn nach seiner Passkopie fragen, wegen unserem Geldwäschegesetz.
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2014 um 10:47 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

OttoS
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 13. Mai 2014 um 20:09

Hi my love xxxxx. I'm happy again and again to get your mail . Each your letter gives me a lot of fun . You warms my heart every day , my angel xxxxx.  All this makes me happy . You - my happiness. I am happy that I met you . I think it's a god brought our hearts . I have never experienced such strong feelings . I love you more than life . I do not need anyone but you. I want to tell you that every minute I think of you . You're my ray of sunshine . You are my life . I wanna be with you always . And I know we can do anything ... I can imagine how we make love ... Oh ... I have tears of happiness flow . I rather want to be in your arms . Only yours. I want to gently kiss your lips , my prince xxxxx. Gently embrace you. And do you massage when I'm completely naked on ... I love you forever ...
My Prince xxxxx, my boss told me to go to a travel agency , where his younger brother Sergey. I decided to follow his example and do it , because it works the best travel agencies in our city! My love xxxxx, I want to tell you , today I met with Sergeyom of the travel agency. I went to the office and he met me . We went to his office . He poured me a cup of tea and asked where I wanted to come . I said that I would be arriving in Germany, Solingen. He said okay and went to a couple of minutes . He brought a bunch of papers . And he explained to me a long time all the account documents. I recorded the most important thing . In general, to come to you, I need a passport , visa, medical insurance group "A" . Sergey said that to me the term of registration documents will be less than a month ... I also asked on the basis of price . He said that the paperwork is expensive now , but for me it can make a small discount . And of all the documents will be released in 13,410 rubles , which is about 316 euro ... And Sergey himself told me at the expense of tickets. He said that they are doing right by the complex training trips. And they also booked a ticket . He said that he has a very good option for me. I am interested in this and asked me to tell . He said he has great tickets for 11 of June. He said that the ticket includes a free travel to Moscow. He said, that it will be easy to fly to the Dusseldrof and then go to Solingen by bus. Providing lounges at the airport. Departure from Moscow Domodedovo Airport in Moscow 06-10 at the time . And arriving in Dusseldorf Arpt, Dusseldorf 07-30 for your time. ( Flight Number : AB- 8415 ) Airline : «Air Berlin». And also included in the flight ticket back to the 05 of July for the evening. But the return flight can be transferred if necessary ... And the cost of this flight 12800 rubles , which is about 407 euro. And Sergey calculated how much will the whole trip . And the whole trip for you, my angel xxxxx, come to 723 euro ... I thanked Sergey for the information provided .
  My love xxxxx, every second I think of you . I understand you are my life . I want to be with you . And I also trust you as you are to me. You're my ray of sunshine . Oh ... I have tears of happiness flow . I think that would be the best way to book a ticket through Sergeya . He said that when you pay , we will enter into a contract .. My Prince xxxxx, it's really good ticket and a very profitable trip. I would like to ask you to send me 450 euro, my angel xxxxx. Oh ... I so deftly my heart ... I'm sad that I can not afford to pay himself for the trip .. But I promise you , I will try to achieve in the future and give you more money. I put all the money I could find and that gave me my boss . My angel xxxxx, but I am sad because of this that I can not pay on their own free- ride , my prince xxxxx. I love you very much and I hope only for your support and assistance. I worried so much . Today I even took a photo just for you , that you were very good and pleasure to the soul . I love only you . I sleep and see our hot nights , our meeting ... I dream about it. Tomorrow I 'll be waiting for a letter from you . I love you very much . I so happy feeling that I'm ready to jump for joy ! I smile to the world , because we were given the opportunity of the meeting ! I made ​​a lot of photos for you, while I was at work. My angel xxxxx, and one photo I did, immediately going away from the tourist agency. I met Alexandra after going to a travel agency. I told her that I can come to you very soon. She was very happy ! She just jumped for joy. She said she was very glad that I met such a man as you .. My love xxxxx, I know that she was right and we all will be well ! I love you, I'm waiting for your letter . Only your Vova. 

Spoiler:
Received: from mailin58.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.247])
     by ehead207.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id wbRNJlL+cFNWSgAAfCOofQ;
     Mon, 12 May 2014 19:01:06 +0200
Received: from forward9l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.142]) by mailin58.aul.t-online.de
     esmtp id 1Wjtay-1Gn3q40; Mon, 12 May 2014 19:00:56 +0200
Received: from smtp11.mail.yandex.net (smtp11.mail.yandex.net [95.108.130.67])
     by forward9l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id E34B8E60EA2
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Mon, 12 May 2014 21:00:43 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp11.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp11.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 265B67E00B5
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Mon, 12 May 2014 21:00:43 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from client.yota.ru (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.143])
     by smtp11.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id HTFUPSGVYs-xgIKrbna;
     Mon, 12 May 2014 20:59:42 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 06bbb7ef-5329-4f6f-a928-e4424eb6c1d1
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1399914041;
     bh=IhoC8PRGSvfER6RjBXLv4vDvLK6YzO2xQgXlyJ8aQOQ=;
     h=Date:From:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:
      MIME-Version:Content-Type;
     b=KgCGN9wZ00C2WxBnZDoTk8BWn6uK1uLD0TezHWEjhJ4NpXzJ43t9vSrZ6zSSndf80
      b7dchjnt7g6bFjaLyj17HEi5PL3gCVSF2yJucpG6M+m96nCF10oflqSint0CfTRG5Q
      v3Aod7Ys8WpvF5LEnq/Rlc4gIEoezLNS4mv/59qE=
Authentication-Results: smtp11.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:58:48 -0700
Message-ID: <488748663.20140512095848@yandex.ru>
To: "xxxxx@t-online.de" <xxxxx@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: AW: Response from far away (xxxxx) ;*
In-Reply-To: <1WjcH5-32HHAO0@fwd25.aul.t-online.de>
References: <1988606521.20140511070644@yandex.ru> <1WjcH5-32HHAO0@fwd25.aul.t-online.de>
boundary="----------0840D119F0012B0AC"
X-TOI-SPAM: n;1;2014-05-12T17:01:06Z
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: 149288::1399914062-0000151B-0FE1AE3E/0-0/0-0
X-TOI-MSGID: 7614e247-fce2-4504-8265-d117104504fe

------------0840D119F0012B0AC

<html><head><title>Re: AW: Response from far away (xxxxx) ;*</title>
</head>
<body>
<a name=3D"result_box"></a>
<span style=3D" font-family:'Arial'; font-size: 12pt;"><i>Hi

Habe daraufhin sofort geantwortet, daß all dies nur möglich sei, wenn er mir Kopien bzw. Scans von seinen kompletten Reiseunterlagen und vor allem seines Passes zusendet. Gerade kam seine Antwort, die ich auch gerne hier posten würde (Pass ist leider noch nicht dabei - soll aber morgen kommen). Nur hat er diesmal recht explizite Dinge beschrieben, die nicht unbedingt jedermann hören möchte... Soll ich trotzdem?
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Mai 2014 um 20:33 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 13. Mai 2014 um 20:32

Smiley mobil

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	188.162.43.143
Decimal:	3164744591
Hostname:	client.yota.ru
ISP:	OJSC MegaFon
Organization:	OJSC MegaFon
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Mariy-El
City:	Yoshkar-ola 

Zitat:
from client.yota.ru (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.143]) by smtp11.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Mon, 12 May 2014 20:59:42 +0400
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:58:48 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 13. Mai 2014 um 20:36

Zitat:
Nur hat er diesmal recht explizite Dinge beschrieben, die nicht unbedingt jedermann hören möchte... Soll ich trotzdem?

@ OttoS

Wenn die Aussagen zu persönlich sind oder  Smiley dann lasse die Passagen weg und ersetze sie durch [...].
Unbedingt aber den Header posten. Danke

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

OttoS
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 13. Mai 2014 um 21:26

Aber gerne. Werde die schmutzigen Teile weglassen.

Hi, my angel xxxxx. I love you very much . Each of your letter to me as if some point in my life ... I wrote to you that I feel you with each letter is getting closer and closer. I love you very much , I can not live without you . I so want to cuddle up to you and feel your breath , feel your arms and your love for me .. I just want to be around. To be close to you, so you always been with me . That you bestowed me with his beautiful eyes , I want to hear your voice and see you with me . I can not live without you. I want more and more just plunge into this love , I want to swim in it , I want to be forever yours and only yours to be the end. Until his death. You're my dearest and beloved person to me , you're the most beautiful man on this planet. I just want to cuddle up to you and sleep with you , caress you , hold you , feel you ... oh ... I can not find the words , my love xxxxx. I very much want to be your only and forever be with you.
My angel xxxxx, aslo I can understand that you want to have all proofs. I have no contract with travel agency, that is why I will send you a copy of passport only, okay? Now it is too lat and all shops and everything is closed. I will send you my scan of passport tomorrow. Also I am so happy that you want to help our meeting come true! So, yesterday I aslo asked Sergey how can you send me money? He said, that he used a really good system. It call MoneyGram. My angel xxxxx, he sent money via this system to his mother to Ukraine. So, I found a site of this site. There is it:

https://www.moneygram.com/MGODE/flows/home?execution=e1s1

to send me money you will need my all details. They are here:
Name: Vladimir
Surname: Cherkasov
Sity: Krasnoyarsk
By the way, you will read all my details in my scan of passport tomorrow. My dear xxxxx, also I need all your details and when you will make a transfer you will get a code with 8 numders. My dear xxxxx, you should say it to me, to I could get it. I think this is a really good system to help me now.
My angel xxxxx, yesterday, when I came out of the shower , I thought about you. When I was in the shower , I thought a lot about you. [...] So out of the shower , I decided to make a small gift for you , my love xxxxx. I put my phone on camera at the time and did a photo for you. In this photo, I 'm only in a towel . I want to once I got out of the shower and you have ripped me that towel , my love xxxxx. I really hope you like my picture of the shower! I love you very much , you're the only one I am willing to [...]. I just want so much to be with you ... I should not have and thousands of words to describe how much I love you ! I send you my picture after a shower , I very much hope that you will like it . I love you very much . I hope you will love my photo. I 'll wait for your letter , as before, with a sinking heart ... I love you. I want to be with you. Wait for my letter tomorrow. Only your loving Vova. 

Spoiler:

Received: from mailin57.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.6])
     by ehead207.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id SmjrCi1AclO6JwAAfCOofQ;
     Tue, 13 May 2014 17:54:21 +0200
Received: from forward9l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.142]) by mailin57.aul.t-online.de
     esmtp id 1WkF22-0s2vz60; Tue, 13 May 2014 17:54:18 +0200
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (smtp1o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.26])
     by forward9l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 4F4EBE61151
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Tue, 13 May 2014 19:54:16 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 0138FDE158D
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Tue, 13 May 2014 19:54:15 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from client.yota.ru (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.145])
     by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id LsgIXBMJmP-s84GpF1R;
     Tue, 13 May 2014 19:54:09 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: b2b35590-4afb-4c4a-8c7c-f0af740e6369
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1399996455;
     bh=O6lg0ynBE4ntBAocycM2nDjr6YRbb21Gqz6cGIBJxsk=;
     b=QFqFUiSW80XOP9qtu0UmEo8cGertuMvEmtk6Wu2Uog1oLeTIt/E4cdSETjo3nMHEE
      UBzBlofH4Rj1xiRxz+1yAosFuskiIzh7yiEQ/aF0fqxPGUceHplSdCtKHw9O8AKhRV
      nMuRbxyyTQSZdyzfuLK6bxWpYBeRuRXuHrWLIPME=
Authentication-Results: smtp1o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 08:52:55 -0700
Message-ID: <1238892347.20140513085255@yandex.ru>
In-Reply-To: <1Wjvgd-03IrR20@fwd10.aul.t-online.de>
References: <488748663.20140512095848@yandex.ru> <1Wjvgd-03IrR20@fwd10.aul.t-online.de>
boundary="----------1021471D536676B0D"
X-TOI-SPAM: n;1;2014-05-13T15:54:21Z
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: 149288::1399996459-00001464-96ECCB4A/0-0/0-0
X-TOI-MSGID: 505a84b5-8919-41f6-a2c3-3a112696ceae

------------1021471D536676B0D

</head>
<body>

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. Mai 2014 um 19:35 von Webmaster »  

for_you.jpeg ( 110 KB | Downloads )
for_you.jpeg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 13. Mai 2014 um 21:30

Smiley mobil

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	188.162.43.145
Decimal:	3164744593
Hostname:      client.yota.ru
ISP:      OJSC MegaFon
Organization:      OJSC MegaFon
Services:      None detected
Type:      Wireless Broadband
Assignment:      Static IP
State/Region:      Mariy-El
City:      Yoshkar-ola 

Zitat:
from client.yota.ru (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.145]) by smtp1o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA; Tue, 13 May 2014 19:54:09 +0400
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 08:52:55 -0700

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

OttoS
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #8 - 13. Mai 2014 um 22:20

Vielen lieben Dank schon mal soweit. 
Werde dann jetzt noch einmal "normal" antworten, möchte ja schließlich morgen noch den Pass usw. bekommen.

Hier noch weitere Bilder:

CnYBog3KGns.jpg ( 19 KB | Downloads )
CnYBog3KGns.jpg
131101-171450.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
131101-171450.jpg
131101-171453.jpg ( 71 KB | Downloads )
131101-171453.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

OttoS
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 14. Mai 2014 um 19:57

Hi, my angel xxxxx. I'm very happy to write you a letter again! I love you very much , my dear xxxxx. I just can not find words to express to you all my love . I just want so much to be with you , I want to put your head on your knees and look into your eyes , full of love and happiness. I 'll be the happiest man when you hug . I just can not live without you, you're the best , the best and the most beautiful man in my life. Oh, my angel xxxxx, I just can not live without you . You became for me my air. I told you these words so many times already , but I can not stop repeating them again and again. I can not stop saying how much I love you and how much you are dear to me . If you were not , I would not be the happiest guy in the world. But you are, so I feel butterflies in my stomach . I feel the light within yourself. I feel like I can fly. I want to fly, I want to fly over buildings , I want to fly higher and higher , I want you to fly through the clouds across the sky , across the world ... you give me wings . Wings of Love . They drive me crazy . I love you very much . I'm crazy about you. You're always on my mind , I see you on every corner and I want to run to you in your arms , kiss you , and tightly hugged her . I only love you and want to be alone with you.
My angel xxxxx, today I made a copy of my passport, as Like i promised it to you. I can understand you that you have to have proofs, but know that I love you and I do not lie you. I will never do it. I know that it is really hard feeling and I will never do it with you. I love you and I am really happy that you want to help our meeting. So, tomorrow I will wait all datas from you. When I get it, I go to the bank and go to the touristic agency. I will write you about it after paying. I love you a lot and I want to be with you so much. I want to kiss you, to hug you, to feel you oh ... so, my angel xxxxx, I will wait for your letter. I love you a lot. You are my sweetheart. You are my sun. I wait for your letter. I love you. I kiss you everywhere. Only your loving Vova. 

Spoiler für Header OJSC MegaFon YO:
Received: from mailin61.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.246])
     by ehead207.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id 5jqnFIaIc1N9JgAAfCOofQ;
     Wed, 14 May 2014 17:15:18 +0200
Received: from forward4l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.137]) by mailin61.aul.t-online.de
     esmtp id 1Wkatn-1qaRZQ0; Wed, 14 May 2014 17:15:15 +0200
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (smtp4o.mail.yandex.net [37.140.190.29])
     by forward4l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8BACB144140A
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Wed, 14 May 2014 19:15:14 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])
     by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 3B534232193A
     for <xxxxx@t-online.de>; Wed, 14 May 2014 19:15:14 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from client.yota.ru (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.143])
     by smtp4o.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id 4zIPiC2qM3-FB2aQHOv;
     Wed, 14 May 2014 19:15:11 +0400
X-Yandex-Uniq: 9b9aff56-9f59-4888-8839-4153c4ca617b
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail; t=1400080513;
     bh=a6bKw5vUlKJbS7VybmDCdwN6Cj5YJ7wB0SdylHWx/6k=;
     b=Su/DahXILBs/PdAGHXRe8+1MgpuYrChMydnyY84RVP9LJSKjtOfQv77/Kk+LcDGU5
      BDr/6mFcMXxBBehS4K7mh2mFMoua00chGD8kjUw9cq7fj7MevGWldGl/FbE8qUOkzD
      5XRSlvIOAgexPlkLMXoLb7ye+lBs0jU6rg1zDgRI=
Authentication-Results: smtp4o.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header.i=@yandex.ru
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:15:00 -0700
Message-ID: <1582484971.20140514062847@yandex.ru>
In-Reply-To: <1WkJMl-06mzsO0@fwd26.aul.t-online.de>
References: <1238892347.20140513085255@yandex.ru> <1WkJMl-06mzsO0@fwd26.aul.t-online.de>
boundary="----------05211D22637B0C800"
X-TOI-SPAM: n;1;2014-05-14T15:15:18Z
X-TOI-EXPURGATEID: 149288::1400080516-0000150B-D5A57DF5/0-0/0-0
X-TOI-MSGID: bf322dbb-826e-406d-b473-474a18ae1cfa

------------05211D22637B0C800

</head>
<body>

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:15:00 -0700

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2014 um 01:13 von Uli »  

40_11_368007_-_Cherkasov.JPG ( 99 KB | Downloads )
40_11_368007_-_Cherkasov.JPG
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 15. Mai 2014 um 01:25

Zum gefälschten Pass 40 11 368007 von Vladimir Olegovich Cherkasov:

Stempelnummer und die Zahl rechts darüber stimmen nicht überein.
Beide kommen nicht aus Krasnoyarsk, genausowenig die Passnummer!
Grafisch sieht man deutlich, dass das Passfoto einen grauen Hintergrund hatte, aber durch ein Foto mit weißem Hintergrund ersetzt wurde.
2012 sollte der Inlandspass auch einen maschinenlesbaren Teil haben!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

troll752
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: düsseldorf
Antwort #11 - 25. Mai 2014 um 23:56

na ich finde es sehr lustig das ich nicht der einzige war dem er geschrieben hat was für ein nicht so nette Person da wohl hinter steckt hat nochjemand mit ihm telefoniert?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #12 - 28. Oktober 2014 um 22:14

Vom Thema abweichende Antworten wurden in dieses Thema verschoben

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray