Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Vanessa <vannybarnett001@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 882 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Vanessa <vannybarnett001@yahoo.com>
27. April 2014 um 14:49

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/vannycares001002 and using there photos from Josie Model aka Josie Ann Miller From Canada

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Vannycares001002

Want Honest Man For Marriage With LTR

I am a:   31 yr-old woman seeking men, 48-80
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

In my own words
About me:

My name is Vanessa 31yrs old female single looking from California,Placentia, What I like: * Nature (explore National Parks, Beaches, Conservation areas, Lakes, etc..) * Walking, biking, hiking, swimming, camping, canoeing, etc... * Country drives *Photography (amateur) * Movies * Music * Browsing the World Wide Web (searching interesting and educational information) * Flea Markets...I...have the following interests.... playing cards, going for walks, spending quiet time at home and also fishing and camping.
I’m looking for:

I’m not looking for someone to make me cry, what I am looking for is someone to share my life with. Someone who will stand BESIDE me through life’s ups and downs, someone I'm attracted to, a man that makes me laugh, take pride in his appearance, think positively and can speak openly with me on an array of subjects....Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right...

More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:    Light Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    Fabrics
Income:    $50,000 to $75,000
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:   Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Sagittarius Sagittarius

Zitat:
From: Vannycares001002 31 yr-old woman, Troy, New York USA

How are you

My name is Vanessa 31yrs old female single looking from California,Placentia, i saw you AD on Connecting singles....To me life is just more enjoyable when it's shared with someone. I want to find the talks at the end of the day to be sources of comfort, encouragement and rejuvenation while feeling at ease with telling you anything without feeling judged. Everyone has a past and it's that past that made them the person they are today . I’m not looking for someone to make me cry, what I am looking for is someone to share my life with. Someone who will stand BESIDE me through life’s ups and downs, someone I'm attracted to, a man that makes me laugh, take pride in his appearance, think positively and can speak openly with me on an array of subjects.... What I like: * Nature (explore National Parks, Beaches, Conservation areas, Lakes, etc..) * Walking, biking, hiking, swimming, camping, canoeing, etc... * Country drives *Photography (amateur) * Movies * Music * Browsing the World Wide Web (searching interesting and educational information) * Flea Markets...I.......have the following interests.... playing cards, going for walks, spending quiet time at home and also fishing and camping. I am an honest, trustworthy and kindhearted person and looking for someone that has the same values. Anything else you will just have to ask...send me a note and we can chat...maybe it's you . . .you could be my soul mate...You can text me on Six,Five,Seven,Two,One,Six,Zero,Two,Two,Four or write me back on Vannybarnett001 at yahoo dot com
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. April 2014 um 23:42 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Vanessa <vannybarnett001@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. September 2018 um 16:35

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Josie Model [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden