Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Katie <katahillton21@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1659 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Katie <katahillton21@yahoo.com>
09. März 2014 um 09:00

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/katiehillton21

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
katiehillton21

love is what seeking

I am a:    31 yr-old woman seeking men, 40-95
Height:    4' 5"  (135 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:   White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:   I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm a Sexy 35 year old young Lady. I’m very outgoing and my friends say I'm silly sometimes. What would life be like if you couldn't make others laugh from time to time, Right now I’m at a place in my life where I am focusing on me and what makes me happy. I’ve spent too much time trying to make others happy looking for love in places I shouldn't have. But you live and learn it’s all apart of growing up. Well I guess that’s it if its something else you would like to know about me just send me a message.
I’m looking for:

I would like to meet some one special, who is caring and ready to have a family With me and who is loving, down to earth, someone who care much for his love And children and is able to handle and play the role of family who is ready to Spare his self with another lady, who will be there for me when am in need and Not, and I will give all my best on making him happy.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    4' 5"  (135 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Black
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
    i love my job
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Rarely
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Aries Aries

Zitat:
She Said

hello

Thanks so much for your mail, I am a wonderful, single lady with a heart of gold, a lady you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent to me, that i will be with from now till death do us part. I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only, am ready to spend both my day and night with that special man. I’m my own lady and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm beautiful, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate. I’m just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. Nothing special about me.

Zitat:
She Said

hello

How are you! That email you sent me was quite a response. You seem like you are very down to earth and laid back, and that is good. It's good to see you are affectionate and like showing your feelings. I am the same as well. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right man in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug and kiss my man at anytime and anywhere it could be a store,mall or just on a sidewalk.

You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent Smiley and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a man to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely man. I would be all of that for him and more,I would love him with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for him. He should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.

Zitat:
From: katiehillton21 31 yr-old woman, reston, New York USA

hey

you can just add me up here katahillton21@yahoo.com
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Mai 2021 um 11:04 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Re: Katie <katahillton21@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 09. März 2014 um 20:33

Kommt aus der gleichen Quelle wie Sharon <wilkersonsharon225@yahoo.com>. Kann damit Richtung Afrika abwandern.

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema