Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Monica <monicalisa005@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1176 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Monica <monicalisa005@yahoo.com>
06. Februar 2014 um 21:52

from https://www.connectingsingles.com/user/monicalisa00 And using photos from Natascha Belle

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
monicalisa00

looking for a caringa nd honest man on here,(}

I am a:    27 yr-old woman seeking men, 34-57
Height:    5' 1"  (155 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/LDS
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Am monica by name,from USA mossurri looking for a soul mateI'm single, never been married,... i'm a cheerful, sociable, responsible, open-minded lady who is always ready to help. I am caring, understanding and faithful. I am a kind and sympathetic girl. I'm family-oriented person. I want to find my true love and to create a family based on love and mutual understanding. Like any woman I want to love and to be loved... I would like to meet a very kind, caring, trustworthy and reliable guy. I would like my partner to be straight forward, trustworthy and independent..
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a sweet kind soul mate type love myself. It seems simple but the feeling you get from just a very few people is hard to find. Quality, loving, caring and simple people hard to find. Maybe a depth of caring compassion and you are home and loved feeling that you seem to sense right away,
I am a slightly shy woman until I get to know someone. I'm quite laid-back(sometimes sarcastic but I'm always witty and try to stay and positive. I'm easy-going and open-minded and am always up for new experiences. I love meeting people with different experiences and backgrounds. I'm a strong believer in "friends first". If you can't get along with someone as good friends then there's no point in being with them in any other way. I like meeting people who are stimulating intellectually and emotionally with whom I can have fun. Someone's who's professionally ambitious is nice too but not too important to me. I like man who are confident but not arrogant,intelligent, cute, with varied interests. They must appreciate the finer things while ot needing them to be happy. There are way too many shallow people out there in the Bay Area as it is. I find it a BIG turn off. What I'm looking for. A humanitarian and a hedonist who knows moderation...good character's very important! One more thing...I respect a person who shows good etiquette. A positive or negative response is always better to someone who just never replies
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 1"  (155 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Blonde
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Masters Degree
Religion:    Christian/LDS
    love working with my working members okay
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Libra Libra

Zitat:

monicalisa00 27 yr-old woman, johannessburg, Cape Town South Africa

Subject:
    hello

hello

Glad to read back from you, well monica by name, single never been mrried before, looking for a caring and honest man on here,if you dont mind , i will love you to hit me on here....monicalisa005@yahoo.com....hope to read back from you soon
« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2021 um 09:34 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema