Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mandy <mandy.lewis52@yahoo.com> <mandy.lewis52@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2863 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Mandy <mandy.lewis52@yahoo.com> <mandy.lewis52@hotmail.com>
20. Januar 2014 um 20:02

http://www.confirio.com/28ZH1

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Lewis      

87% passend  33 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 8:29 am
Beigetreten January 18, 2014. Von ASHFIELD. Lebt in Tuart Hill, Western Australia, Australia

Über mich
My life has been wonderful and varied, I have always recognized how fortunate I am, so I am looking for someone to share all kinds of experiences with. I love a great sense of humor, also I am mature woman, open minded, romantic, easy going, honest, smart, independent, hard working, ambitious, non drink, non smoker, passionate. I would describe myself as being rather quiet almost shy when meeting new people, but open up rather quickly once I get to know you. In the weekend, I love to go out of town for hiking, camping, taking photos, going to the swimming pool or go to beach such as an outdoor activity; For long holiday, I am planning to travel different countries for my personal vacation. I love learning about different cultures, different traditions, and different foods in my leisure time. We all have had many different experiences in life. I hope to find someone who is ready to take a journey with me, and like myself has learned from the past and is ready to make the future wonderful! I am looking to build a relationship, which is based on trust, integrity, honesty and lots of romance. I dream to meet a man who is same hobbies, independent, smart, good heart, romantic, sense of humor, easy going, and attractive lady...etc., then I can spend the rest of my life with, I am a good listen, also I like to share some stories with each others; For anyone who wants to be my new friends, please give me a big smile before you drop me a message if you want to know more about me. I would like to hear some message from you, do post your email to me while I get back to you soon. when we meet each other in the future, I think you should be my best friend, maybe someday we can go together to watch the sunrise in the morning, also we can walking along the beach to watch the sunset in the weekend. life itself has it effect on a relationship and the economy value does a lot about what we all face in every single relationship we have all over the world.A relationship where there will be peace and harmony seems to be far fetch .but with patience and sincerity of mind and having the knowledge of what you and i might be looking for in a relationships determines what kind of relationship we might end up in...i look through so many factors that seems to be the reason why relationship never works and i came to my conclusion that,we all have our own effect about how it will do us good or do us bad....i so much like a relationship where there will be peace and joy and there will never be a factor of heart break nor turning each other down at the point of love and affection... a relationship that is not well planned and monitored seems to be a den of lion for both the man and the woman involved in such relationship..A relationship that has no reason of why we are going into it might result into early disarrangement's and it will eventually be like a fate that isn't acceptable by all and sundry....i learnt so much in my little experience as a great woman  that i could stay and forever be in a single relationship if both me and my man could get what is the reason why we got online as a first thing to tackle before those things start tackling us in the relationship we never prepare for...if i am to go into a relationship i will make sure i have my reasons of coming and it will be advice-able for the same person i am meeting to know what he got online to look for as i am not on here to have fun nor joke with anyone.. i am not a kind of person looking for a one night stand affair as i got on here to search for my soul mate man .....i really value life with family even though it seems to me that we cant get the best from our old family unlike the new union we are going into cause both men and women are coming from different backgrounds,this to me seems to be a factor we must look into and make sure it is well defined and look into and we must both know what are our likes and don't .our been compatible and been easy with one another..what i do that you don't like and what you do that i might not like in return is a factor to be considered as well..i am looking for a man that will be mine forever and a man that will want to come into a relationship that will last forever not for a short time..i am not on here for a relationship based on contract but on covenant....i am an understanding woman .....with so much intellect to understand your view about relationship if we might have to talk about it...i am a straight forward woman and a woman of integrity.full of life and want to be love and love a man back forever...if you really think we worth knowing one another....you should please show interest and write me and if you know you are not the serious type please go on and move to the next profile..i don't joke neither would i want anyone to joke with me

Interview
Trinken Sie? No
Rauchen Sie? No
Nehmen Sie Drogen? No
Religion: Christian
Wie gross sind Sie? 5'9" (175.26 cm.)
Wie schwer sind Sie? 300 lbs. (136 kg.)
Was war Ihr Einkommen im vergangenen Jahr? $25-50,000
Mögen Sie Haustiere? Yes
Wollen Sie Kinder? Maybe
Welche Haarfarbe haben Sie? Brown
Tragen Sie Brillen? No
Leben ist: Exciting
Träumen Sie viel? Sometimes
Welche Art Student sind Sie? A
lesen Sie täglich eine Zeitung? Yes
Was ist das Derivat von x2? Don't know
Was ist Ihre ethnische Zugehörigkeit? Middle Eastern
Welche anderen Sprachen sprechen Sie? French
Haben Sie ein Auto? No
Haben Sie ein Motorrad? No
Waren Sie schon Mal in Paris? No
waren Sie schon Mal in Miami? No
Haben Sie Piercings? Yes
haben Sie Tattoos? Yes
Benutzen Sie Facebook oder Twitter? Yes
beginnen Sie in der Regel Gespräche mit Menschen oder lassen Sie sie Gespräche mit Ihnen beginnen? I usually let others start the conversation
Wie oft sind Sie ausgegangen pro Woche im vergangenen Jahr im Durchschnitt? 1-2
Wieviele Beziehungen hatten Sie? 0-3
Wieviele male pro Woche haben Sie im letzten Jahr trainiert? 2-3
Wie viele Stunden ehrenamtlicher Arbeit haben Sie im letzten Jahr? 6-20
Wie viele Bücher hast du letztes Jahr gelesen? 11-20 

Interessen
Music              R&B
Filme:      Action films
Fernsehen:      CNN
Spiele:      Video games

Profilmail: 2014-01-18 15:32:34
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Hi dear, how are you doing...I' am Mandy, I hope you get this IM and it finds you well, I was glancing through profiles when i saw your profile and i thought it wise to contact you, I really was marveled reading your message ....but the first thing that came to my mind is...YOU ARE TOO CUTE...Lol... So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself....Quite an interesting profile you have....i think it will be nice to chat with you....what are you really up to dear?  I newly joined this Dating site, and am hoping to get glue with the right man that knows what true love is, and his willing to give it a go...I hope you doing great, and you had a nice time out there....Just to let you know...am not in State at the moment,  I left State  6 months back when i discovered my ex bf was cheating on me...Am now in London , living with my mum. And since life continues after every heart break....have learn to move on in life...putting the past behind. I so much love it in State, and i did like to come back if have got the right man to make life worth living and desiring. I like your profile, and i did like to know more about you. if distance isn't a problem to you...maybe we can chat on Yahoo or send me an email, mine is : mandy.lewis52@yahoo or add me up for a chat on Skype and mandy.lewis52@hotmail.com.     Just to add, please don;t reply me if you are not genuine and interested in a serious relationship.   I hope to hear from you soon.   Hugs and kisses from me   Mandy.

« Zuletzt geändert: 11. März 2014 um 22:58 von vierauge » 
Grund: Scammer using Pictures by Kendra Jay aka Briana Le 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Mandy <mandy.lewis52@yahoo.com> <mandy.lewis52@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Januar 2014 um 20:14

Wer soll das alles lesen? Das ist ja ein halber Roman.

Zitat:
as i said earlier

FALSCH. Wir hatten noch keinen Verkehr.

Zitat:
but i still want to come back to  and get married in my fathers country

Ich habe keinen Durchblick mehr!!

Hello handsome, 
     How are you doing today  and how is your family doing as well ,hope you are doing very great over there today? im very glad to read back from you and its also my pleausre to meet you on Confirio.com  too,  im so new to the site as i said earlier. Well i just thought i should take out my time to introduce myself properly and tell you who i am. Am a single girl, 32years of age, and never married, you can call me an orphan, cause i lost my dad some  years back and thats why me and my mum relocated back to London here to start living a new life because she is a British woman while my father is from Australia as i told you in my previous  email, to said it all my mum is the only family i left with after the death of my dad because non of his family is ready to cater for us and thats why we relocated but i still want to come back to  and get married in my fathers country which have been promising myself for a very long time so thats why i purposely  came to the dating site to see if i will be lucky to meet my real soul mate wich i think YOU ARE, my mum still means a lot to me. Although i have extended family members which i don;t relate with due to the kind of life they choose to live over here too. I have my past but have learn to move forward with life. Im a working as sales dristubutor under Taxidermymounts company and you can call me a Taxidermist, you can also visit on our website to know much about it log on to www.taxidermymounts.com.

I joined the site to see if i can still find that special man to make life worth leaving again...and i believe his out there...its just had to come across the good one. I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know his thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know his thinking about me, because I will be doing the same..

I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...

I want to love a man for who he is, to spoil him, and love him, and let him know just how much he means to me, by the little things I do or say to make him  feel special. while at the same time he treats me in the same way with love and respect. I'm really looking for Someone Honest, Caring, Romantic, Kind, Posses Great Sense of Humor, Loyal, gentle, cheerful, Has the fear of God in his life, LOVES KIDS, responsible,someone that still believes in true love, Affectionate, Passionate, Understanding, Intelligent, Respectful and Trust Worthy...

I’m looking  for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it involve into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy.

That special someone is a man with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs - and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humor, positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportive and if you are the one that means my searching as come to an end and i will be so glad to have you with everything. He should be financially secure, and has 'been there, done that'.I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home. He is a man who is at peace with himself. I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to form friendship first and then leave the rest to the Universe..

I'm a gentle soul, quiet and certainly not what most people would assume - a social butterfly.  Instead I'm the quiet watchful, listener who will provide you with a listening ear after a tough day, and not judge, or assume or tell you what to do.  I love nature, and water and feel an especial kinship to just being near water and having water right near my home.  I feel the peace of the world in the breeze across the water, the lapping of the waves on the shore, the unassuming nature of water and nature.  I am one with nature, and could spend hours just sitting by the beach, river, lake, ocean and stitch, read, listen to music and feel at the end of a day that I've had an incredible day, i dont smoke, i dont drugs but i use to drink occasionally not every time,and if you want me to stop that i can easily take to correction because im not that addicted to it..

I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who he is and a sense of direction about where he wants to be. I can appreciate a man who sees a woman as a friend and a partner...

I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life family, work, community, etc Yet, I know life involves balance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involves give and take and that what you seek is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone.....

I like discovering new things about the person i meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one. I like poetry I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day I liken smiling it is one of my trademarks...

God has delivered me from my past. I am no longer hunted by it. I have peace in my heart and would love to find someone to share it with. I am not here to play games, I want to find my soul-mate, my best friend, someone who will laugh with me, hold me, cuddle with me, respect me, protect me, honor me, cry with me, make love to me. I want to get goose bumps when he touches me and butterflies in my stomach when we... 

I am an honest dependable person  and I want someone I can depend on to talk to me when I feel disappointed or sad....I want someone that can provide an emotional balance for me and in return I will give the same.....when things happen to the one I love I take that seriously and try to focus on a solution to the problem by talking about it....give and take....I expect the same thing...I don't believe that is much to ask for.  It keeps things real and most of all it provides someone in your life you know you can count on..

I am a true romantic and believe that there is such a thing as a soul mate, but they are not easily found... out of millions of people those 2 souls must meet by chance and circumstance. I believe that you should consider your soul mate, your best friend and be able to talk about any and everything, not feel strange if there is silence between you. I feel true love and connection doesn't require constant talking, as a glance or longing stare says every thing and more than words could ever convey. I believe in holding hands, and public displays of affection, as I would want everyone to know that the person who I am with is truly special to me. I believe that being able to be your true self with someone with out judgment is one of the best things in life.

I am honest always as there is nothing that I can think of that would make it wrong. I have a very off beat sense of humor and I am quick with it, one of the happiest things to feel is laughter until the tears stream down your cheeks, I find humor in almost everything, but never take anyone feelings lightly. I am an astute listener as I also believe that if it is important enough for you to say, it is important enough for me to listen, and take heed in what is being said. I am not a night life person, I prefer to stay home or be someplace special with my someone special. I am ready to find that someone who can appreciate all of things I have to offer and accept me as I am. I approach this renewed journey with caution as my feelings and heart are quick to get the best of my head. However, once I give them they are true and deep in every sense.

I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine companionship and soul inspired relationship. You the one in which you can feel the earth move beneath your feet with just one kiss. Or, one in which you spend idle moments just thinking about the other person.....

I like very much how you look.  I will be honest, I don't ever, not ever look at the outside to learn about someone, I feel the real person is who is inside.  Oh, of course there has to be some kind of physical attraction of course but that is not the only part of a person,  I am good and kind and loving, I am always there to give help to anyone who needs it.  I am always told I am too good to everyone else. But that is my nature and I feel rewarded just knowing I have helped that someone no matter what it is.

Well I would let you lead me around the room, introducing me to all your friends.  And then I would try to get to know them better.  If we were to get parted in the room, I would very romantically look over at you through the crowd and smile at you very softly and then think to myself, you are all mine and I am so lucky to be going home with you and how passionate the love is going to be when we get home.

I wouldn't hang on to you desperately because I think that makes people feel smothered,  I would expect you to get me a drink though before leaving me alone with any of your friends.A glass of wine would be great, I think i will stop here for now. You can tell me more about you dear. And i hope you wouldn't hold anything back from me. Just to remind you, without trust and honesty, no relationship holds. I hope to read back from you soon hopefully we can have a chat very soon. I only have a Yahoo messanger but i will need to get a Skype for you as soon as possible.

Hugs and Kisses from me

Mandy.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <mandy.lewis52@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
IGFuZCBob3cgaXMgeW91ciBmYW1pbHkgZG9pbmcgYXMgd2VsbCAsaG9wZSB5
b3UgYXJlIGRvaW5nIHZlcnkgZ3JlYXQgb3ZlciB0aGVyZSB0b2RheT8gaW0g
dmVyeSBnbGFkIHRvIHJlYWQgYmFjayBmcm9tIHlvdSBhbmQgaXRzIGFsc28g
bXkgcGxlYXVzcmUgdG8gbWVldCB5b3Ugb24gaHR0cDovL0NvbmZpcmlvLmNv
bSB0b28sIGltIHNvIG5ldyB0byB0aGUgc2l0ZSBhcyBpIHNhaQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzE2
X-YMailISG: LLwN8ekWLDsB6eY1tNOPuLMrS8U5YsZYqmsrBKk4HLms.uAu
SXQaVqCtS44PL7B5epS4NB..jDLttSwmtaPj_MTuYcM45SCZR1i3pGjbUN1.
gXd4Eh.irT6a2uGID2IQ9.QEkj0h4Mejrm7ulUzVaats8DhGJfPetDCGfoFq
i7nqH2ZmmnlOt4SgJDkunGIPEjW_vZ3GPcIQvxUhWyXH6IUafXkrvMq0lyRg
s2ftJugBzcOC10Cw1sQgjaRO5fL6tbTQt_WGUfH.kTFU.PCSitMsO0GniHqC
FuStW0t9RVpBP3H3AoWWCOvgMQJQrz4VrEkQK37l9FrNGBKG7OjU_wb6l7d3
a6lO12clIupkWjSpNyJtpJeuHGU8zohDn_h.tR9watRtOuMj9AhBvys.19yi
hqKs7fWMAJbuX8OL7n2T5Nakgq89kek3jX.G2B7ZW62bPdfGyLT5kHzxiQj1
B42QhWpCD.wAPs5PyY.e21LkR8bCidevWD.HvEx2wa6tuD78O9IHEar4Hlf6
jgGmy9LNUPS5dNkTykvCtYYhA4lL.bZ_kueUSIPdzt7f41MPmL68oC1wXFB.
_q_H6kWdStJDD3DJODkxeBadBc336OeNF3e5CTn8kl1wrqus1sj.z9WzuqqY
UDaQa.tdEO7c.MuBD5zEDDarKE_4nXMjmOGr8NolqIq5vCC9ePRwSeIjA__V
JQ1GJ2uCXWGyFcTYzZajGfrcMyHFp4NJ0dmvob3rHBeiMiyY2zjAZAHxwucD
fqLNrypMq.okpRLAvdclBrNMHod0ChkYFDG.BleK2ZBZ7JmwuOtoKZUVUm.P
LOnx_oAEdUyv2a2nwu.916uu3P20WTmqSQ8WljrfocpEPetUVJ3hNF.t_uf1
Oi6m36uql2EiF4Oj5kZTE9XYcANMV5US.8a0Nr.S_w4NTNbSeuO3cgaQoE_1
QjjECFJJaCxKlr1wNvhQ_YdDvNTjU4.Mr3vn8MGxuk6l3wfYP74GSLEOAV_F
N3_JXDhqCbFkQfbQ7zF0c6bK4d2a84t9powMVKAcDOYoJUQG_vUPK7DADqgl
CGHaG_sOwc1w8_.IJEz8MRjz5gg.FMRy9E_PZADCXil_AXKbogYc9M7bM39f
pIb.7HzboLHp3OOuRgmP.bl7qIFjiBJ5RiflIHjP.rbTLZa_Gd3ZEEmKZeNd
98pYkXCsJ7wq6NW9Sx16gkd6iUls6euxEQmV4Cgo1LPWt921eI2rmw3Kem_W
sLOLdoEZlb6ekmfW6O8wlhgnI2HjW_R.oevWLDKBIkkXXnTyz6_EsBPodgWn
l4sxqIiynDtGVy.0J.9vOSqt2u2Tg2xd01lCgWLnPecwaJumMV2CM3T3_C86
g59DgeULHArrRIseBlz3NbPw1BmPph.LNDaK.km.wbpL6dykg8IR6VFQCKfh
9GW4On5t.c84su.5nXMloCvTo9ZIRnlS_IAz5Dkwu8aPbKb5Ow--
X-Originating-IP: [216.109.115.110]
Authentication-Results: mta1071.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm46-vm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (216.109.115.110)
  by mta1071.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Sun, 19 Jan 2014 02:02:46 -0800
Received: from [98.139.212.153] by nm46.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2014 10:02:45 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.232] by tm10.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2014 10:02:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1041.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Jan 2014 10:02:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 515540.67083.bm@omp1041.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 90401 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Jan 2014 10:02:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1390125765; bh=97G9yQDngv1ESfL1Kavs1Rd69T0VMj/gHYAV2BnM5cc=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; hAylMkwh+qpxw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  NcdMafGA24xmo=;
X-YMail-OSG: RMU.nI8VM1lzSRX.uvhtuoYqPuehaYxA_ozDueeHH1XffUZ
pka5jozaHjFg6XWyC.s8j8c7YEMMJVDWGOxoqPslHVlQH46SRLRxh4SSVLkB
Uf2hBso5XUMgWon6CPQWz_XT1KxGqyNXz2Nfhll99pGGTbYwUyPz5mj.M8pa
n4k62yjY83ObJqlhgURnDwb_qNIH9fuY0BX4yfrhSCGojIq3k_UFIf8KZV8J
Jn9NcLtL_nWqufq3ZaaSP72Cr6LqF4mh1n3JmlhH3Kyhb4mYYmPKeyw71PAR
opj_wh6d3UaRPNYhj7kenl6AN4IvthBlmqi5ltgFO3s2BoWnndZeR8T0k9fq
K1icE4d41wtvAw9Fc6mADBEqc1nHtWMMsaoSdUYviDVfBnB_LU8lVz2MSaai
MRyuf_Nq25DY7StipHHIWwpCxCJvV5GWHqwn5BS650mibGq7tH6mmRzog_UQ
i1C9i4209JpcwALeURsm3dJ72mP_fs7aFHPGEhiQ1nVQTnCukLZ381teSJWR
cdb4hPteXEG9qpTA3UkfQhxLbkXs6_nQzRPT8Do3Av8.nAXTYSiBsLglNj6B
1dWN0I9FucCpXsWjPw8mWMwCf1UEB332r6VD8Ub5sCGDT8OfFmpDQEouCBir
tfcFC.nsQbzLrCnOOdLJnvgfaofp_Dk1gtQS8ypV7Y1kWaMHzcN4q6g--
Received: from [203.31.216.41] by web140403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 19 Jan 2014 02:02:45 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
References: <1390104685.42556.YahooMailNeo@web133006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1390125765.56344.YahooMailNeo@web140403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 02:02:45 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Mandy Lewis <mandy.lewis52@yahoo.com>
Subject: ARE YOU THE ONE?
To: xxx <zzv>
In-Reply-To: <1390104685.42556.YahooMailNeo@web133006.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-450561345-1685121134-1390125765=:56344"
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 16:05 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 20. Januar 2014 um 20:48

Mail über Australien

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	203.31.216.41
Decimal:	3407861801
Hostname:	203.31.216.41
ISP:	SIS Group Datacentre Sydney
Organization:	SIS Group Datacentre Sydney
Services:	None detected
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Dynamic IP
State/Region:	Western Australia
City:	Perth 

Zitat:
from [203.31.216.41] by web140403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 19 Jan 2014 02:02:45 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 02:02:45 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 21. Januar 2014 um 01:31

Hat auch noch bei Julian <scaredtolove@hotmail.com> abgeschrieben. Darum kann sie auch gleich in deren Heimat und weiter dort abschreiben!

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

rud
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 21. Januar 2014 um 08:14

Profilbild ist Scammer using Pictures by Kendra Jay aka Briana Lee, Briana Lee XO, Breana

Bild findet sich in Brianas Blog von Weihnachten 2010: http://www.brianaleeonline.com/blog/?p=90

Bild wurde auch verwendet bei Kathleen <katmagowan@live.com>

@ Amirul

Chicken Georg hat doch genügend Bilder von Briana, also soll er dir mal eines zumailen, dass wir sie umsiedeln können.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 09:49 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #5 - 21. Januar 2014 um 18:23

Zitat:

Chicken Georg hat doch genügend Bilder von Briana, also soll er dir mal eines zumailen, dass wir sie umsiedeln können.

Sind schon längst bestellt. Wenn mir meine Herzdame bei ihrer ersten Mail keine Bilder schickt, fordere ich sie sofort an. Erst danach poste ich.
« Zuletzt geändert: 21. Januar 2014 um 18:46 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Antwort #6 - 07. September 2018 um 17:44

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Kendra Jay aka Briana Lee, Briana Lee XO, Breana [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden