Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Cinthya <Cindywater@live.com> (Gelesen: 3977 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Cinthya <Cindywater@live.com>
08. Dezember 2013 um 08:55

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/cindywendy

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
cindywendy

If you are really looking for a good relationship lets share more out here

I am a:   32 yr-old woman seeking men, 30-70
Height:   5' 9"  (175 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a very feminine, kind, and tender. I am emotional woman,who does not like conflicts, who is calm and well balanced. I am an optimist and does not believe in destiny. I believe that we make our own destiny
and future. I am not strong woman, I only woman and all. For me it is necessary strong man.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a kind, generous, serious, reliable man who can become not just a friend for me, but may be also a future life partner. I like determined,family orientated and men who is ready to a soon meeting.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 9"  (175 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Education:    Bachelors Degree
    I am into Arts and Sculpture
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Drinks:    Never
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:
From: cindywendy 32 yr-old woman, Helsinki, Etela-Suomen Laani Finland

Hi

Thanks , my name is Cinthya and will like to share some interest with you, I was shown this website a somedays ago and I found it interesting to communicate with people with similar interest. I am very much interested in knowing more about you.
If you are really looking for a good relationship lets share more out here..my contact is Cindywater@live.com
Please write back and let me know what you seek in parner or wife
Hugs and kissess
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2014 um 01:49 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr22265  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Cinthya <Cindywater@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. Dezember 2013 um 08:56

Thanks dear, though i was expecting to read an elaborate email from you at list to tell me details and about you and what you seek,  but i really appreciates your short note ( I enjoy putting a smile on the one who captivates my heart.) i have to tell you that love is not about having someone, but protecting them, and making them happy, i do appreciate you and let me just tell you more about me and what you can expect from me if you choose me.

though its hard to describe each other but i have no choice because,nothing called online dating, it is just a meeting point NOT for dating. When busy people like our-self meet online, they start to know more about each other, then they may start to date in real life not virtual. I was shown this website a month ago and I found it interesting to communicate with people with similar interest. 

My name is Cinthya, friends call me Cindy, im single gentle and focus 32yrs  from Ottawa.Canada and single because my career keeps me busy, so i need a more efficient way to meet single man looking for a good friendship and relationship and looking for someone outside my social circle. I am looking for good communication with a single man. I have been working all my life to have career and financial security and I made it . Along the way I have lost the most important thing in life, which is making a good family with a good man. May be the environment I am in did not help me to find a true  man with  culture. It is time now to search for that special man to make a family.  . My Weight  is118 in USA and 54Kg in Europe I am happy, honest, fun loving, very passionate and definitely easy going with great sense of humor. i am a cool and calm headed girl that knows what it takes to be in love, want to treat a man like like Prince as long as he is ready to reciprocate to me..I love to try new things and am always ready for new adventure, whether it be physical, mental or emotional.I am passionate,loyal honest and endeuring. I love watching tv, movie,reading or simply cuddling with someone special.I'm kind, caring loving and extremely sensual. I love to laugh and am easily amused

In my life the most important thing for me is a person inside. Who a person is and what he does. To find a special person to share love, passion, care, and dreams with. I want him to do things from the heart, because I appreciate a person for what he does. When in a relationship, everything needs to be from the heart. Your love, care and passion for each other is shown in everything you do. That is how you also give respect to each other. I need a person who can not only tell thoughts and feelings but also to show and express them. I want him to gentle and be kind. As i will always say right now i am in UK but distance have no bounds in relationship and beside it always good to meet person miles away then to meet some deceits arrounds the blocks, because distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there.... No matter how far apart we are, we will always be together. so when you really have feelings for someone, age, distance, height, weight is just a number..distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, it's a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

I have just got out of a bad relationship and decided I would try this online dating thing, so far all Ive run across a nasty talking people trying to get one night stands and cam sex. I am not looking for that type of thing. I want a romantic guy that wants to take me out for a dinner on first meeting tell me all about him,and ready to be love for longterm if not forever, I'm looking for that someone who can catch my attention and keep it. Someone who is fun, exciting, honest, caring, good communicator, stable, loves hanging out, GOD, and making the best out of life

So, I would like to found a man that will make me happy.A romantic man,an understanding,independent man,caring,sincere,faithful,companion,gentleman,gentile and kind.If you are the man with the characteristics that I seek, then write me! 

I am waiting to know you and what you likes! Kiss.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.88.6 with SMTP id s6csp22350qgd;
        Sat, 7 Dec 2013 20:02:25 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.66.27.16 with SMTP id p16mr13431853pag.65.1386475344514;
        Sat, 07 Dec 2013 20:02:24 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <cindywater@live.com>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s6.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s6.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.17])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id dn2si3100281pbc.183.2013.12.07.20.02.17
        for <xxxx@gmail.com>;
        Sat, 07 Dec 2013 20:02:24 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of cindywater@live.com designates 65.54.190.17 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.17;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of cindywater@live.com designates 65.54.190.17 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=cindywater@live.com
Received: from BAY171-W100 ([65.54.190.59]) by bay0-omc1-s6.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 7 Dec 2013 20:02:17 -0800
X-TMN: [H+ItgxZqIhAXAOQbn012cBoHNrpccDdx]
X-Originating-Email: [cindywater@live.com]
Message-ID: <BAY171-W100AE372F2FA08D38BCBA26AFD00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cindywater@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_85a141a5-cb20-4a6b-bdc9-7f2b49d86ab5_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: I will appreciate to know more of you
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 20:02:16 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <52A35A50.50908@gmail.com>
References: <52A35A50.50908@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 08 Dec 2013 04:02:17.0968 (UTC) FILETIME=[49569F00:01CEF3CA]

--_85a141a5-cb20-4a6b-bdc9-7f2b49d86ab5_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_8016cfc8-4266-4a15-987e-2aaf372e91d1_"

--_8016cfc8-4266-4a15-987e-2aaf372e91d1_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.54.190.59
Decimal:	1094106683
Hostname:	65.54.190.59
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 20:02:16 -0800
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2014 um 01:49 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 08. Dezember 2013 um 09:03

photo in red dress sitting on the table with happy birthday are to find hereSmiley

in the blue by the xmas tree found on a dating site here she say she came from germanySmiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 09. Februar 2014 um 13:36 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 08. Dezember 2013 um 11:31

Das Original wird wohl Cinthya Fimbres heißen und wohnte mal in Hermosillo in Mexiko. 
Es gibt zwei Facebookprofile von ihr Smiley Smiley
Nach Twitter soll sie ein Model sein Smiley
Es gibt auch ein Video von ihr (in Deutschland wegen den GEMA-Raubrittern nicht zu sehen Smiley

Aber den Müll, den Bimbo hier schreibt, kennen wir schon von Christy <christyhockins86@gmail.com>!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #4 - 04. Januar 2014 um 09:07

And she have a new account on http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/waregirl

Zitat:
waregirl

I subscribed for this site to meet my soul mate!!

I am a:    32 yr-old woman seeking men, 36-63
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
Drinks:    Rarely
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I'm simple, easy going, love and enjoy life, have clear goals about life and sometimes consider myself an ambitious person. I like to listen to music, watch movies, dine out, walks, beaches, sports, travel, gardening and others. I truly hope my partner enjoys with me.
I’m looking for:

I want to meet someone who is willing to build a long term loving and strong relationship which will survive the test of time. I would want to meet someone who loves to care for his woman and dedicated love for her
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Dark Blonde
Eye Color:    Brown
Education:    Bachelors Degree
    Painting
Income:    $25,000 to $50,000
Drinks:    Rarely
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:
From: waregirl 32 yr-old woman, BRUSSELS HOOFDSTEDELIJK GEWEST, Antwerpen Belgium

NICE BEGINING OF FRIENDSHIP

Thanks for your interest its also my pleasure to meet you and it would be all joy to get to know more of you dear, my name is Cinthya 32 as my age, from Ottawa, Canada. I am 180 cm /5:10 ft and 65 kg/143 lbs and i am single never married and no kids.
I am into art and sculpturing and also doing painting too, Rock climbing is one of my greatest thrills it gives me the feeling of working with nature to push myself beyond my limits. I also love just taking off in the car and going exploring. Unfortunately I am an awful navigator, but that leads to all sorts of adventures. I guess my life is kind of like an episode of the Muppet show and I would be gonzo: always on a new quest, pushing my imagination to the limits, and occasionally walking into things.I will be glad to walk along the beach with him watching nature holding hands and running.
My email is cindywater@live.com
I will be waiting to read more and receive your phots too.
Cheers.
Cinthya
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2014 um 01:50 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 11. Januar 2014 um 11:49

same photos as letter #1

Thanks for your interest, I pray this work out and not another stranger lol. I will quickly answer your question and tell you a little about my self and what bring me to the site. I dont beleieve tongue, colour or language but believe in mind and love
Now about me, I'm(5' 9) tall, Weight: (118 lbs), Bust: 34",Waist: (25"), Hips: (35"), Shoes size: (8) got the perfect body physique, Long brown hair, soft Blonde eyes, light tan skinned, blessed with perfect teeth and endowed with good sense of humor and respect.
I'm on this site to look for a relationship that potential marriage , i'm looking to find first and foremost a best friend! My long term hopes are obviously for love

My name are Wendy Cinthya Water 32 from,Ottawa.The city is located on the south bank of the Ottawa River in the eastern portion of Southern Ontario, though i have live most life in Fort Liard, Northwest Territories, Canada ( people from the land of the giants) Fort Liard is a hamlet in the Dehcho Region of the Northwest Territories, It is located 37 km north of the British Columbia border. It became accessible by road in 1984 with the completion of the Liard Highway.Though i am presently here in England.

I am  into art and sculpturing and also doing painting too, Rock climbing is one of my greatest thrills it gives me the feeling of working with nature to push myself beyond my limits. I also love just taking off in the car and going exploring. Unfortunately I am an awful navigator, but that leads to all sorts of adventures. I guess my life is kind of like an episode of the Muppet show and I would be gonzo: always on a new quest, pushing my imagination to the limits, and occasionally walking into things.I will be glad to walk along the beach with him watching nature holding hands and running.

I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with,enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. Someone who will give me tenderness, love and care permanently.I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity ,I am looking for a DECENT AND DEVOTED MAN for a serious relationship. Though, I have run into some pretty scary situations here on the wonderful world of internet!!But still I d like to talk to you and see what happens.in that I want to meet a man that value the highest degree of honesty I don"t  want to waste my valuable time and emotional energy to date people who turn out to be disaster; I want to play safe for my long term security and do not want to have conversation with someone who, down the track " GROWN APART " from me;  Most importantly, i need to learn how to assess the people i want to have a date with,  how i can develop a healthy relationship with. The starting point is usually where my future lies!I've got a reputation for having some of the best BBQ feasts and they always draw a big crowd of friends for food, refreshments, and great conversation by the pool. Beyond that, I love the symphony, exploring museums, and quiet nights eating popcorn and watching a good movie, note distance means nothing when someone means everything, because when you lost for someone , age, distance, height, weight is just a number.So i am not including that.

I want to meet a man that value the highest degree of honesty I don"t  want to waste my valuable time and emotional energy to date people who turn out to be disaster; I want to play safe for my long term security and do not want to have conversation with someone who, down the track " GROWNS APART " from me;  Most importantly, i need to learn how to assess the people i want to have a date with,  how i can develop a healthy relationship with, I need to meet someone who will introduce me to new things, adore (or put up with) my wacky moods and keep me in line. Very important a guy who's profile photos is shirtless  or a photo of him without a normal dressing. Not my type. I am looking for a man that is confident. I'm looking for a guy who likes to plays but can keep it real. Not a player. I'm looking for a man that is intelligent, funny, handsome, patient, responsible, loyal and that makes me feel safe. I like a guy that will surprise me every now and then. A man that will support me, yet still tell me if I'm wrong and will want me to do the same for him.

However, i know before we can have a successful relationship with anyone, we first need a perfect personal friendship.I know problems in relationship occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person, personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement...all success... all achievement in real life grows, finally let me tell you that the value of a relationship is in direct proportion to the time that you invest in the relationship.

I hope it will not end up here then we talk more.

Wishing me and you New Beginnings & Lasting Relationships
Wendy C. Water 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.88.6 with SMTP id s6csp47812qgd;
        Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:04:16 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.224.38.10 with SMTP id z10mr137668075qad.36.1388937855625;
        Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:04:15 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <cindywater@live.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s30.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s30.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.41])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u1si4702722qeu.34.2014.01.05.08.04.15
        for <xxx@gmail.com>;
        Sun, 05 Jan 2014 08:04:15 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of cindywater@live.com designates 65.55.116.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of cindywater@live.com designates 65.55.116.41 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=cindywater@live.com
Received: from BLU181-W93 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s30.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:04:15 -0800
X-TMN: [sZGzGShk+6MjlUYHN/FJrbnxKc7ZV8qL]
X-Originating-Email: [cindywater@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W9365C933DFC69DA9A34C15AFB40@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: cindywater@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_a01fbc53-eb41-46f8-bfdb-93ebf88a3b31_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: My photos and more about me
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:04:14 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <52C7C1AF.2070605@gmail.com>
References: <52C7C1AF.2070605@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Jan 2014 16:04:15.0264 (UTC) FILETIME=[C8067200:01CF0A2F]

--_a01fbc53-eb41-46f8-bfdb-93ebf88a3b31_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_9b1451ed-abbf-4157-bfa8-326a909f2621_"

--_9b1451ed-abbf-4157-bfa8-326a909f2621_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.116.9
Decimal:	1094153225
Hostname:	65.55.116.9
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 08:04:14 -0800
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. August 2014 um 01:51 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #6 - 08. Februar 2014 um 19:13

Uli schrieb on 08. Dezember 2013 um 11:31:
Es gibt auch ein Video von ihr (in Deutschland wegen den GEMA-Raubrittern nicht zu sehen Smiley

Not to see? Smiley Smiley Smiley

Fuck the GEMA Smiley use you tube unblocker 0.5.4 in firefox

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #7 - 09. Februar 2014 um 11:55

@ lemansue

Du kannst auch das addon stealthy benutzen. Damit trickst Du die GEMA auch aus.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 13. August 2014 um 01:52

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden