Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Curtis <sgtcurtismathais@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 2100 mal)

cloud09
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Ostfildern
Curtis <sgtcurtismathais@gmail.com>
26. November 2013 um 18:02

Let me share a little lot with you about myself. 

My  fullname is Curtis   Mathias ......
    I will start with my immediate family that I was born into. I was born into a family of four me and a younger sister. My dad is one of 5 brothers and sisters and my mom is one of 7 brothers and sisters. 
I have 20 first cousins. So my extended family is somewhat large. 
Both of my parents are from the Midwest and my relatives are scattered across the country.
Holidays are for the most part just my parents and sister. Our other relatives are hundreds of miles away. 
I was raised by two disciplined people ,dad was a Marine biologist and mum was a retired head mistress..
they are both simple ,calm,reasonable but very very strict individuals..

I guess that really made me the kind of person I am today.

I went to the university in Manchester and graduated with a degree in Economics and had a masters in business administration 2 years later in Manchester united kingdom...As a man will always do whenever he gets old enough to a certain age and stage ,i fell in love and I settled down and i got married to a woman i really loved and she loved me back at least that's what i thought initially .she conceived and gave birth to a Daughter..her name is lira she is 11 yrs old...
I am i financially capable guy i am hard-working and i make sure i take care of home ,
i have my own house ,a duplex ,I own 2 cars, a saloon and a truck.When i am away i have a maid help me take care of the house both upkeep and repair . I attend the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Dallas Texas ... Religion and spirituality is important to me. My faith helps me to see the purpose in my life and also gives me guidance. I hold my priest hood title till date and i stay in tune with my temple recommendations.
I would like to met someone who will be my friend and then see if we are blessed with more.
If NOT we are still blessed with a friendship and hugs. Must like hugs! I am a hug-a-holic in need of a fix I have a firm testimony of MY saviour Jesus Christ and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I do live the covenants I have made. I am Caring and kind. I am Fun to be around. I am VERY caring. I always try to do the right thing. I have Good sense of humour!!! I am Thoughtful. I Love to joke. I am fun and sweet.
Not here for hookups/ friends with benefits/ rolls in the hay. I have morals !I understand that first and foremost you are  a Lady i appreciate that and i would always treat you like one  and please expect to be treated like one at ALL times. My friends would describe me as crazy, fun loving, outgoing, sincere, spontaneous, affectionate,and talkative (especially when I am nervous) but also intuitive and always there for them. 

Honesty, loyalty, friendship, communication,and lots of laughter are what I give and all that I ask for in return. I was raised in an old fashion caucasian way of life which along with my faith are the most important things to me. i also believe that  a man who is strong in his moral character is of the utmost importance and what you should have .I also know am not perfect ...
you should  want your knight in shining armor, i know you are no damsel in distress. I love to cook and bake for you or let you do it... because i know ,i will find you a surprise as for the goodies you have gathered while you were waiting for the right man. I love to read, sew, s***book, travel and try new things. My hobbies include,

photography,antiques,painting,my computer and strolling through estate sales, auctions and flea markets gold market black gold market (Crude oil ) looking for that undiscovered treasure and i will love you to be by my side holding onto me or holding me through it...now its what i amke money of ,i am a freelance business entrepreneur.

I found out that my ex betrayed my love by having extramarital affairs ,first i had her on one of our surveillance cam,then a friend met her at an hotel in Brazil with another man while i thought she was back home taking of our daughter cause i was away on a tour of duty in the middle east at that time.She cost me a lot. She misused my properties, so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down in spite of the love and affection she claimed.that happened when i was in the military before i voluntarily retired to do something else ..i retird as a lieutenant...its been 7 yrs ago ...another days topic i guess...smile..
My daughter lives with a friend in Europe. I have full custody of her.As her mom left us and move out of the country.I will be getting her to stay with me when next she is out of school or am lay back less busy..something i want so much as she needs a mother figure at hom a family picture she could fuse and smile with us together as 1 ...i want that too *blush*blush!!!
Now whenever i think about the past ,i still don't know what made her Mum go wrong i still dont understand ,I helped her in her work, support her family, spending much time with her as much as I could and i am a man who takes my wife desires serious... i just try to make her the happiest woman in life.I don’t know why she lost it .I guess thats a lesson we learn while we are here still alive and breathing *deep sigh*

I am now looking for another woman to start my life with so i will have someone to come hometo..
I am hoping we will get to write each other and get to chat better. I want a HONEST, caring, compassionate woman who I can learn to love and build a life with. Needs to be a hard working woman with a vision and i can always assist in finding some stay at home work which will keep her busy and put a little money in her hands !am an homely man ,i plant seeds grow crops and i have a garden,and she does not  need to be willing to help me around the house and yard i already got that covered.but She needs to be willing to hold my hand and hug in public..I am presently less busy so i will have the time to reply your emails .. Besides i seriously need someone in my life .. Maybe I have p***ed you without noticing your beautiful eyes or that smile that will turn me to absolute mush.

I would love to meet with someone who likes to try new things, share her thoughts and be my best friend, lover and partner,i hope you would to..
I look forward to hear from you soon.
Curtis Mathias...

Spoiler:
From curtis mathais Tue Nov 26 10:54:05 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxx@yahoo.de via 46.228.37.118; Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:54:07 +0000
Return-Path: <sgtcurtismathais@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of gmail.com designates 209.85.220.194 as permitted sender)
dCBteXNlbGYuwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgwqAgTXkgwqBmdWxsbmFtZSBpcyBD
dXJ0aXMgwqAgTWF0aGlhcyAuLi4uLi7CoCDCoCBJIHdpbGwgc3RhcnQgd2l0
aCBteSBpbW1lZGlhdGUgZmFtaWx5IHRoYXQgSSB3YXMgYm9ybiBpbnRvLiBJ
IHdhcyBib3JuIGludG8gYSBmYW1pbHkgb2YgZm91ciBtZSBhbmQgYSB5b3Vu
Z2VyIHNpc3Rlci4gTXkgZGFkIGlzIG9uZSBvZiA1IGJyb3RoZQEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE0AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzcCMTUuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzgxAjE2LmpwZwNpbWFnZS9q
cGVnAwMzOQIxOS5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDODUCbGlyYSBGRVcgWUVBUlMg
QkFDSy5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDOTkCbGlyYSBhdCBzY2hvb2wuanBnA2lt
YWdlL2pwZWcDAzYx
X-YMailISG: K6TCEPoWLDtLUXURi3XXqHGGi2urgL6.Tcesve4x7P4qs20k
ZIqMT0zFS.QoBssaf_yPxfK_P12oYg5aA21IcwSWA5dESyMFoFfIGcwsDL6P
aLtmZmjC2cKyH5hCeqm81_1bmQU_Gw7LSHXXLYgyp9PI9XKNxoDZw8xoBjFi
7Ex_SFW7hO.c.xVIclHp3tFBhZDLAXHtKebHq3_BWPi6002viqo_y07GcqBg
GxYdLQBQK_AcF0kbdVLbqP.rPA62zpSicwzQOSOVgSQyCNs3ZCQF0vjrWyTJ
JQoI4tE.zxX02neTK89NrbxiNu8.K74C2wTH_3dZCSifbciVq5z0pwgYUW5e
kA2697JQursn0cINwR0_YXMpaqJIIiON8VCHH7iEhbw7do7F8O7bwmw_XFfz
5MP2ypuOa8C3Rxysqa7nWZAXCvHwaKfFcuW4lfZGirEmc5TL0OuvZZysE9h1
N2n7An1sdEimT_PKbPxxZ33fytDlIb3PfY6UCLVw_bX6qilqZPKHIPQz7SPs
qZdqZkRXZ5oKMgRBDZ_JGva7keZh_RgwFPIG4MN9pUlGGMkn2ETJM6nK7Koc
cmWDPIdw3WrNGCG1uI07SAfY5HSQZ6oLhP7y8sULU1XwB_owDl6epoLV3I8C
g9hVp.HLnR6ZsIHnT1kam6ogRkLcZ5ehbOrbYlwAIio0oIDOvJVc2p5Q9cYR
zP6fmcvw5HTjxFR7twwIdmnCl8j2hibQecdJV_.QLDeeV2TphpdPaynTkrwx
_9yojRQBCWUWSVQYDN6iV2VBDLN2NA1iAUF6xkE.0C06Z4G2l_fxkQFGkovK
JYP29jbbnSVqFwr7QrZxiSS.zseixh0Tx4LBx_PcV5FMf_ZjTXB01r3eyWXU
o9Zg3RDfsBIKXdOtel3aNJLudFe6k.zCJkANQWQj_J8O0B0zNE7razZr.gbD
37CIn6XNtCCordKyNDBmHrXkHu_fyv05U1NskhB_ReP2_8a5ycjp3gZhMzYi
GOxMXrkSBkQFrZaOnAHscvzI.PtsVJnVUgbKZlBlByE86kX8UBijtqJg9GSY
HXPiZSrcTAOZSY_DVl6GTUsCEuBgHL5WupZBAYl3QFrdhO66f9SKHidG7s7y
eCfDCwVCDQZyHimKLVeGVNZJ65_bQW91wWqSTdNrDzOcBRbN3H2WK51PBvG2
2HFx5Mkw7ddePRu6Gt2cTRGTdcfF6n4ls3vdjFsCkTTNhwPEh5tCZ8ctFzWA
T0fOmtr7h1ZZCVNk8t8AySNGNr6KagqzmyNDhbJJE36.n_4SjE0tb94JTJzd
RpEypx76XPHXG.lDW27DSF5NGrg5JJVgG8FOqAxR.NYNfWAAQolV8IW3_Yen
Lk7INJmbb0nPUMhNxh.m
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.220.194]
Authentication-Results: mta1093.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=gmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mail-vc0-f194.google.com) (209.85.220.194)
  by mta1093.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:54:07 +0000
Received: by mail-vc0-f194.google.com with SMTP id ie18so574321vcb.1
        for <xxxxx@yahoo.de>; Tue, 26 Nov 2013 02:54:05 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
        bh=60dVVvozIhegiD6qe2VsEeCE9lxL8qjG8oxL2xOExtU=;
        b=y1BGhIsbcOJaWMjFrF+8VynK94AGvQ0GaJqHevG0CFUBKcULx79JXS+AYwhYv5AJrN
         /p96MyZK/8nnoA8T2vWsc8XJ7Tpz+wkIQqL1s8Kp4o0zqCyvv7I/+4eCux4Hxhun+SZe
         xQ8OAeWWjsrOlTr6Zl9Agc4CEa6Y2n2BUVeQJw64p/IdVZPZtWKbJAscxQQQ+J5PvlJr
         PjiKNoebrBk0g0vPjcvgqVh3iGQfOzH64QZ+OZk6S4Q7kUVWjWNa/R63tV5p3RcbtFgF
         VPjDMkpxkhCTk5ne/obhYtJnaR7oMB9eZ1ls6jVZXyFpjTFab7rIBD7+N0wabL1rIC8+
         WpXA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.52.157.232 with SMTP id wp8mr25221056vdb.4.1385463245451;
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 02:54:05 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.52.28.228 with HTTP; Tue, 26 Nov 2013 02:54:05 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:54:05 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAsUucfHaq3_2EsUJZuxxk0hgcz1kX1KTPmmFQKy_QRyUEX4Lg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hello its Curtis Mathias ....from datehookup
To: xxxxxx@yahoo.de
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=089e016339ee9af43304ec124c1e
Content-Length: 387731

15_1_.jpg ( 59 KB | Downloads )
15_1_.jpg
16_1_.jpg ( 28 KB | Downloads )
16_1_.jpg
19_1_.jpg ( 62 KB | Downloads )
19_1_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Uli
General Counsel

Re: Curtis <sgtcurtismathais@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. November 2013 um 18:33

Genauso bescheuert begann bei den scambusters 
Sean Philip <seanphiliplisten@yahoo.com> Smiley
Bei romancescam treibt er als Paul Steven <paulsteven2loveyou@yahoo.com> sein Unwesen Smiley

Der originale Schreiber wird wesentlich pigmentierter sein und aus Bimbolesien kommen!

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema