Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema John <johngoke123@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 1773 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
John <johngoke123@yahoo.com>
21. November 2013 um 22:39

Er hat sich heute bei CS gemeldet.  Zwinkernd

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/johnpalm1960

Zitat:

johnPalm1960

Hello Everyone.

I am a:53 yr-old man 
seeking women, 39-60
Height:5' 9"  (175 cm)
Body Type:Average
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian/Protestant
Smokes:Never
Drinks:Socially
Marital Status:Widowed
Has Kids:Yes, and they don't live with me
Wants Kids:No Way

In my own words

About me:
I'm , Originally from the state UK but live in ( Cali..Palm Springs ) but currently having a contract with Exxon Mobil Oil Company here in UK, in the field of production/chemical Eng r. I am in an Oil rig of 400 nautical miles into the seas of United kingdom. I will be back to States/home as swift as possible when I'm done with my contract. This is my last contract with Exxon Mobil Oil because I want to get settle down again and build a family to be with. Since life is too short for our living...that is why am here searching for my soul mate. I was Educated in Scotland were i got my bachelor Degree on Oil Spill and Supply. I serve in one of the Biggest oil Company as a supervisor for 4years in Shell Oil Co-operation Company Scotland. That is were I resigned to become an Oil drilling and Spill Contractor. Becoming a contractor I had my first contract with the Kittiwakes Oil Rig in the Upper European. In the year 2008....I am a widower with a daughter that I keep with my life, her name is Melisa 25years schooling here in London / boarding school.

california_dating_3292106.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
california_dating_3292106.jpg
california_singles_3292109.jpg ( 24 KB | Downloads )
california_singles_3292109.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Re: John <johngoke123@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 21. November 2013 um 22:44

I'm , Originally from the state UK but live in ( PA ) but currently having a contract with Exxon Mobil Oil Company here in UK, in the field of production/chemical Eng r. I am in an Oil rig of 400 nautical miles into the seas of United kingdom. I will be back to States/home as swift as possible when I'm done with my contract. This is my last contract with Exxon Mobil Oil because I want to get settle down again and build a family to be with. Since life is too short for our living...that is why am here searching for my soul mate. I was Educated in Scotland were i got my bachelor Degree on Oil Spill and Supply. I serve in one of the Biggest oil Company as a supervisor for 4years in Shell Oil Co-operation Company Scotland. That is were I resigned to become an Oil drilling and Spill Contractor. Becoming a contractor I had my first contract with the Kittiwakes Oil Rig in the Upper European. In the year 2008....I am a widower with a daughter that I keep with my life, her name is Melisa 20years schooling here in London / boarding school.
I'm looking for just one virtuous woman, on a long term basis, dinning together till old age. I am by nature kind, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy. I have long waited to achieve my aim of searching for my soul mate... I enjoy giving and receiving which my Mom thought me. I'm very open-minded, adventurous and faith as well which is the best medicine of life. I'm a well-educated, working professional. I enjoy reading, dancing, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies, just hanging out, and other fun things. I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic and fulfilling relationship. I am also down to earth, honest, not judgmental in any way, and very giving in a relationship as well as in intimacy. neither do i drink. Someone who will be there for me in good times and bad times as well, someone who will give me her attention and show me her affection as well, and someone i could give passionate kisses and make sweet love...
I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy but depends on your definition. I love quality conversation and a great debate.. I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter Cos i hate to be hurt and when my soul mate is hurt, then I'm also hurt. I will fight very hard for my loved ones, Family and close friends who mean the world to me. I'll do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie. With the right person, anything can be fun. I'm silly and goofy, but also understand there is a time and a place for fun and games. My mother raised me to be a man, and I am in all aspects of the word.
I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caretaker type. I believe in mutuality which will enable me to bring the best in me. When you are on road side with a flat tire... I'm will to stops to give you a helping hand. Also, when you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft welcome hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man! I'm sincere and cool with due respect been a comprehensive kinda person. I really wants to experience real love in its full sense. I'm very social and outgoing person! I'm well balanced in every aspect of life, I'm a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance and giving my soul mate the biggest room for self improvement to express herself. I don't allow my emotions to control me as Will always advice everyone to control his/her emotions.
I have established some very well though tout career goals with a clear path and plan to achieve success which is controlling my own destiny and not all the money in the world. I do have my Christian faith to credit for my life, attitude and success; however, I don't use the name of God to attract women for my character speaks for itself. I am not the type of man who is focused entirely on himself.
In the world there are givers and takers, but unfortunately many of us have experienced the people who take more than they give. Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuous woman .. just like the virtuous woman In Proverb ...31 .
I enjoy life in a quite,peaceful and loving manner.I avoid conflicting situations that may interrupt my inner peace.I enjoy the company of family, friends and my companion when I find one.am searching for someone with similar traits, who will enjoy at least some of the things I like, someone who will appreciate me for who I am and will support me in all my endeavors to excel in life, who will be my comforter and share most things with me good or bad, someone I can share my radiance and sunny disposition with, if you feel you are that person dont hesitate go with your mind I can be all you want and more.
I have a house which is ready to be occupied very soon, Im not a racist.the traits i hate mostly in people, ignorance,lying and failure to keep promises. Life is too juicy to share with the right Lady. I still have a lot of love to give to my best friend and a lover.I believe that if someone want the Key of every heart then TRY LOVE..
The best way for a person to be romantic is by being your own self. Don't let others tell you what to do. Come up with something no one would expect. Like ask your girlfriend or boyfriend to make love under the kitchen table. Do something creative. Show who you are... Tell them how you really feel about them, that you love them from the inside not just the outside. Say sweet and loving things like: 'Your eyes can make the sun rise,' or 'Your the reason my heart beats,' or 'You look so good, I wish I could grow a whole field of you... Often the greatest way to show your love is by giving someone your trust. Open up and tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.
It's a sure fire way to let them know how special they are and how much they mean to you... The best way that I have found to show that you love that person is to pay attention to what they tell you. It's a very easy thing to do, but it is often overshadowed by personal thoughts or wants... Tell them that they are the best. Kiss often and comfort each other by holding each other.
A true token of love, to me, is an ability to share a playful moment together. We as couples usually share work, home life, quiet times and intimate times, but play is the most romantic and connected feeling of all. When I meet that special someone who can fulfill all my desires in a person, my only hope is that we will be able to remain playful throughout our lives Okay ....
Am an easy going man,full of life and still very young at heart.I love to meet people and discover the beauty of life and nature.I have traveled to so many places and have seen different culture and people so i came to a conclusion that I can make it anywhere.I am very romantic and caring,I do everything like a normal person and I hardly get angry at people and I am confident and ready to face challenges.I am presently single but with heart filled with love and hope to meet that person,to start a lovely and happy family with.I love peace and will do anything to prevent a war.
I am looking forward to meeting someone who shares similar views, who is kind, honest, intelligent, passionate and spontaneous, caring and supportive, adventurous, attractive, loyal, and trustworthy. One of my passions is community service, so I would love to meet somebody who would have the same philosophy of sharing and caring about the world and humanity. I would love to be with someone who is a traveler whether it is a few days in the mountains, a trip abroad, or a day trip to explore nearby communities. c I’m looking for a best friend and someone who can challenge me and open me up to new experiences. I am looking for someone who is confident and comfortable with whom they are and are looking for someone to share their life with. Being positive and engaged with life is important,I will be looking forward reading back from you.
John.

Spoiler:
x-store-info:J++/JTCzmObr++wNraA4Pa4f5Xd6uensydyekesGC2M=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.136.217.111) smtp.mailfrom=johngoke123@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=johngoke123@yahoo.com
X-SID-PRA: johngoke123@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0y
X-Message-Info: maOqnzKtOUZ3Vj605Wjrs+dBtQzPzYxK8A4e9BpLnwfIP4kM1tkzD+p5eTnuVABE
Received: from nm39-vm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.217.111]) by COL0-MC2-F46.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:13:45 -0800
Received: from [216.39.60.180] by nm39.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2013 21:13:45 -0000
Received: from [216.39.60.215] by tm16.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2013 21:13:45 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Nov 2013 21:13:45 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 249150.37734.bm@omp1102.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 26530 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Nov 2013 21:13:45 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1385068424; bh=wukhr/x0tOb81FQVVAQMtbYBDjH41OHC2W36aOhuisI=; To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 83svhMlRm1iag=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  EhgpdxV4M5/ps=;
X-YMail-OSG: gAO9M_AVM1kGNI7IV4h8TW.W5v.YN.vGBrZQy69qimqWftK
RNEmrOB7V.uoaKvZRGb5mSxtDMxu8oLhlI7aqVKYJioUUfCgQmtfJqWBr5LD
cEk0sAT0RAlRRnwbfyB1PAXt8Oi7uL75Ew7Ydl1cNeo8u66Pdcry3qrysgl7
MR0dXi5mA_45DXyKZAKyqtY6wHbgzWeJ1UrAronROPTfv_e_QyxKvG14TyaD
muX7yZff45kMB354C4ZgFV7wSbHCFD1VXDyoYaRrTJqai7e2kgjx_r4FnUN9
ip2g10kx47pKIvpBY41IveOiiEvadcZgsfz7G_gbJnkTElZ0xavtdYUhfssT
aqYwHtpLZnC2euYIHQWSPxcnLz_u_95Q9dkNHrL53Tk3uYd_KDZ82GXdAuGz
_e5KNwhSh9n2I4EfeJFRllPvZT.TimEIyFZVzfyROIPyJ_nMgoh2JGdXxFjG
TlmqE8J.Lerw0iK7KlIiORTEG.E_llXIxf_r8jVF_JZMyXJn_gX1o7VGnfKr
8WhjtmqFY4b3f94oJBnSXm90beaAVnBvrYqrKW9tIZC5ANyj_2VfQ3dE-
Received: from [208.100.241.62] by web163801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:13:44 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.601
Message-ID: <1385068424.26077.YahooMailNeo@web163801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:13:44 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: john ade <johngoke123@yahoo.com>
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1863558942-405409579-1385068424=:26077"
Return-Path: johngoke123@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 21 Nov 2013 21:13:45.0663 (UTC) FILETIME=[9041B4F0:01CEE6FE]

--1863558942-405409579-1385068424=:26077
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 21. November 2013 um 22:51

Mail über USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	208.100.241.62
Decimal:	3496276286
Hostname:	node62.241.100.208.1dial.com
ISP:	Ad-Base Systems Inc. (DBA GlobalPOPS)
Organization:	Continental Broadband Pennsylvania
Services:	None detected
Type:	Dial-up
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Pennsylvania
City:	Pittsburgh 

Zitat:
from [208.100.241.62] by web163801.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:13:44 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.166.601
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:13:44 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 22. November 2013 um 10:58

Zitat:
'm , Originally from the state UK but live in ( PA ) but currently having a contract with Exxon Mobil Oil Company here in UK, in the field of production/chemical Eng r.

Wenn der in UK ist, dann passt die Einlieferung über die USA wohl nicht.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Snoopy1958
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Winsen
Antwort #4 - 23. November 2013 um 00:27

nur mal so ein paar markante Textstellen nachgeschaut und folgendes gefunden...hilft ja vielleicht beim Beurteilen?

Zitat:
Ask yourself a question: What can I offer another person in a relationship besides money and sex..i am a nice man looking for a virtuous woman .. just like the virtuous woman In Proverb ...31

Timothy West, tim.west09@yahoo.com
bei Romance Scamhttp://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67578

Zitat:
Life is too juicy to share with the right Lady.

Anti-Scam-Forum › Afrika › White & negroid Males › Tyler <engineer.tyler@yahoo.com>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema