Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Stella <stellakones118@gmail.com> <scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk> <reverendpastorchrisjohnson@gmail.com> <westernunionoffice.moneytransfer@yahoo.fr> (Gelesen: 3378 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Stella <stellakones118@gmail.com> <scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk> <reverendpastorchrisjohnson@gmail.com> <westernunionoffice.moneytransfer@yahoo.fr>
03. November 2013 um 12:54

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/stellakones4u

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
stellakones4u

I need a foreign partner only but one person.

I am a:    26 yr-old woman seeking men, 18-99
Height:    5' 4"  (163 cm)
Body Type:    Toned & Firm
Ethnicity:    Black/African
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    No Way

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

stellakones118 (at) gmail (dot) com

s_t_e_l_l_a_k_o_n_e_s_1_1_8(at)_g_m_a_i_l_ . _c_o_m

Darling remember to arrange my email address and use to contact me ok.

Hello My Dear!

My dear if you are interested to know me try and contact me directly on my email address so that i will reply your message not here in the site because i will log out after contacting you now. I need a foreign partner only but one person.

My name is Stella, i am a single girl looking for a man for a serious relationship, i am humble, loyal, obedient, intelligent, so caring, i am a christian, i want you to know that age or distance does not matter ok,
I’m looking for:

stellakones118 (at) gmail (dot) com

s_t_e_l_l_a_k_o_n_e_s_1_1_8(at)_g_m_a_i_l_ . _c_o_m

Darling remember to arrange my email address and use to contact me ok.

Hello My Dear!

My dear if you are interested to know me try and contact me directly on my email address so that i will reply your message not here in the site because i will log out after contacting you now. I need a foreign partner only but one person.

My name is Stella, i am a single girl looking for a man for a serious relationship, i am humble, loyal, obedient, intelligent, so caring, i am a christian, i want you to know that age or distance does not matter ok,
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 4"  (163 cm)
Body Type:    Toned & Firm
Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    Black/African
Education:    High School
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    student
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    No Way
Looking for:    Long-term

Sign:
    Aquarius Aquarius

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Dezember 2013 um 14:00 von lemansue »  

new_york_singles_3267225.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
new_york_singles_3267225.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Stella <stellakones118@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 03. November 2013 um 12:56

All about me with love and trust, please help me out of this situation i am into.

Help me i need your help please, my life is in danger

My dear i want a man like you in my life. Help me please i am sincere to you. I wait to see your reply.

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Stella Kipkalya Kones, i am single women and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Chris Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number ( +221765156021 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convince xxx me that you may be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims. I will be waiting to hear back from you so that i will instruct you on the next thing you will do ok.
Yours Sincerely
Stella Kipkalya  Kones.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.112.144.234 with SMTP id sp10csp24230lbb;
        Sun, 3 Nov 2013 01:51:42 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <stellakones118@gmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.60.98.69 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.60.98.69
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.60.98.69 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=stellakones118@gmail.com;
       dkim=pass Quelltext.i=@gmail.com
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.98.69])
        by 10.60.98.69 with SMTP id eg5mr510902oeb.42.1383472301306 (num_hops = 1);
        Sun, 03 Nov 2013 01:51:41 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
         :content-type;
        bh=XBT9dqqL3PF06puaivQLrwbXJn7f3TNqWss9RviCK9A=;
        b=x6lpNM2cr7OZLIcsh9zoVXIOvzcT0kZmn0oW9wduXP0UOrS/YoHidONo7sOOCV2yIO
         G17M/MI+J4fp2CPCEOLJLgdbYmqTJAW81YP8Bd4B6rjd1iYdb3pQM1wtsiBYpOFhWWkK
         KCqLZVoV6+MPF98a1G9BFgjNAWc9MuBuNgtWAaPR8ki3JG0WBulKQ7WAOl6beHJL1KKD
         2QiA7VID4xXekudLSFs09bL6OhFism5u5CBZg1dmH2hzCuB0m9ZpqsFwQzKkR7t81TGR
         cco2pR/EeN959BOXFjyme4RfrxrAyL18gF4K5DRHZsuIPreNXh0U6yblSW9iVKbGI/uF
         Luyg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.98.69 with SMTP id eg5mr510902oeb.42.1383472301180; Sun,
03 Nov 2013 01:51:41 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.122.140 with HTTP; Sun, 3 Nov 2013 01:51:40 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <5275F8FB.5070504@gmail.com>
References: <5275F8FB.5070504@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 01:51:40 -0800
Message-ID: <CANNXfhwtuQGoWa4RZZzWcfxRtr+q0FtawrPTC0-zt7aCkMi+Vg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello dear Stella
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=089e013a14c413414104ea42bf25

--089e013a14c413414104ea42bf25
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e013a14c413413d04ea42bf23

--089e013a14c413413d04ea42bf23
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 01:51:40 -0800

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. August 2015 um 14:32 von Stiray »  

hhh.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
hhh.jpg
stel.jpg ( 49 KB | Downloads )
stel.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Deltaromeo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 03. November 2013 um 13:17

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 03. November 2013 um 22:54

Diese Geburtsurkunde ist klassischer Humbug. Hat nichts gemeinsam mit den originalen Dokumenten.
Ich habe da noch die Geburtsurkunde eines Scammers "ausgegraben"!
Spoiler:
Ist entstanden mit Hilfe von [url]kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com  Zwinkernd[/url]

Kenya_Birth_Certificate.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
Kenya_Birth_Certificate.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Stella <stellakones118@gmail.com> <scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk>
Antwort #4 - 09. November 2013 um 07:05

Send this mail below to Royal bank, send it to this their email address>> scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk 

Copy this and send it to the bank today and this is what you will tell the bank.

Hello Mr. Ron Teerlink

Attentioned Mr. Ron Teerlink the transfer of the foreign official of the bank, I am the designated representative of Miss Stella and I want to help her to her transfer (3.8 million) dollars deposited by her late father, which she left behind.

Royal Bank of Scotland.

Email addresses

scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk

The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Ron Teerlink

Telephone contact numbers +447031882213 

The account information is as follows:

Account Name :........... Dr.Kipkalya Konse.
Amount :.................. 3.8 million U.S. Dollars
Account :.......... 87423006
Survivors :.............Stella Kones.

Love I will keep in contact to me immediately you contact them so that you contacted the Bank that we have the opportunity to know my money to your account, you should let me know immediately after contact with Bank for the transfer.
Miss Stella  Kones. 

Spoiler:
Delivered-To:xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.112.144.234 with SMTP id sp10csp79530lbb;
        Mon, 4 Nov 2013 00:09:18 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.182.199.70 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.182.199.70
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.182.199.70 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=stellakones118@gmail.com;
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.199.70])
        by 10.182.199.70 with SMTP id ji6mr4270612obc.36.1383552557688 (num_hops = 1);
        Mon, 04 Nov 2013 00:09:17 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=kIhTFYDFih1oFS8zUlEkPPWZQeb/A6CktEFtpqeBWUU=;
        b=wsZmwK82yO6O88UGLIoY4UPM5wdJefdE7wGAuhAjeVwbeEEmKko9mhGx3zALdpyIGD
         ncnhMHb5S0B6Gu1IdldgFwTDKvncl9UsyFe4PgPvr8JzYOsBOyAxyXfZvMoe2bp6ETGD
         qEseyzx8v+ZZRprCgpRz+0nbSp1dTbc19GKH3hE8FC/mzAKYRODlcwUPOFT19/QCzAJT
         WPg0kVRH4G9lbwL6C30gfxOjWAIQ4Yq60im2wOBwMq2jIMz9zTn4IDbf3F2sFiN0JMBE
         Zn2b8kFpHovG/R0IjSlDZLz/1Tg7gLAkJr9Na01J/gpNsAu/x53Ct+Kwp1WeKqyn5pmQ
         hHIw==
X-Received: by 10.182.199.70 with SMTP id ji6mr4270612obc.36.1383552557683;
Mon, 04 Nov 2013 00:09:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.122.140 with HTTP; Mon, 4 Nov 2013 00:09:17 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CANNXfhwtuQGoWa4RZZzWcfxRtr+q0FtawrPTC0-zt7aCkMi+Vg@mail.gmail.com>
     <CANNXfhwtuQGoWa4RZZzWcfxRtr+q0FtawrPTC0-zt7aCkMi+Vg@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 00:09:17 -0800
Message-ID: <CANNXfhx71pKKzx=dZoWBaTH_5OQyvshYj2qRfjRt4REc97kWWA@mail.gmail.com>
To: xxxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8ff1cbdaba9abf04ea556e99

--e89a8ff1cbdaba9abf04ea556e99

email over google

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 00:09:17 -0800

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Stella <stellakones118@gmail.com> <scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk> <reverendpastorchrisjohnson@gmail.com>
Antwort #5 - 09. November 2013 um 07:12

Dearest Friend how are you today.

It has been a long time my dear, i believe you can remember our past communication dear.

First of all, use this email and contact Pastor Chris Johnson for your cheque i signed for you  >> Email: (  reverendpastorchrisjohnson@gmail.com   )

This  is  me Stella Kones , Who contacted you some time ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, May be if you have forgotten me so soon i will advice you use my email and search it on your mail box so that you will see all our past communication.I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Paraguay as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($300,000,00) THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Paraguay was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $300,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.
So  please remember my husband does not know or is not aware about the cheque i signed for you and don't want him to know about it because he monitors me so much, so that was why i couldn't send the cheque to you by myself, i even told him that i signed the cheque to motherless babies home so he has no idea that you were the one that i signed the cheque to, so be careful on how you can be contacting me, try contact Pastor because he will be waiting for you to contact him as the rightful owner, nut i want you to contact me when you receive your cheque ok.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Chris Johnson for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him  through his Email address below.
Name: Reverend Chris Johnson

Email: (  reverendpastorchrisjohnson@gmail.com )

Phone:  +221765997802

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend Chris Johnson.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.
Regards,
Miss Stella.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.112.144.234 with SMTP id sp10csp244804lbb;
        Wed, 6 Nov 2013 01:57:56 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.60.56.3 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.60.56.3
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.60.56.3 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=stellakones118@gmail.com;
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.56.3])
        by 10.60.56.3 with SMTP id w3mr1974804oep.37.1383731874811 (num_hops = 1);
        Wed, 06 Nov 2013 01:57:54 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=W1aiExWhcW7XQEjZ2ZTOfCKwgNSMy0MNXndWGzaGB1w=;
        b=C9Dd+nD7lirCQAE3GnBcn5PbEfJQwOCliHaALH+pQNmqOcFD7z1I9+GKH/1N9IGoBY
         9Skilq3c7V6o7hT7wx8dOELWXq1Q377QqeGXxJLDFXc1H1BLj04O8f7TLhReTUL5++Sq
         rHjJE/UxDUmMRJj8dUDUElmwmg1Bs3nEWu5OWIklPQdSI00p3GDqanGTwuVSYc8e8DLj
         bWR9k/8Ti/S9flCpnGTCjEX0QWozvVHHBs0ie9CveuvqPgBybZ7FX8v/Hq5kcouuNZWj
         1rTiMwJfLNDpoffQAmACKwh0O2VdbQsGFqy3mLgBJk9dvGvL4vC8RPoTA1XMWdKwzoSw
         Em1w==
X-Received: by 10.60.56.3 with SMTP id w3mr1974804oep.37.1383731874804; Wed,
06 Nov 2013 01:57:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.122.140 with HTTP; Wed, 6 Nov 2013 01:57:54 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CANNXfhx71pKKzx=dZoWBaTH_5OQyvshYj2qRfjRt4REc97kWWA@mail.gmail.com>
     <CANNXfhx71pKKzx=dZoWBaTH_5OQyvshYj2qRfjRt4REc97kWWA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 01:57:54 -0800
Message-ID: <CANNXfhyTEsDvZ59=Q56e6FZM16+2F1XHPDeY=uBW0PU-Y3uj_w@mail.gmail.com>
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c20a72dcbc7004ea7f2e21

--001a11c20a72dcbc7004ea7f2e21

Zitat:
email over google

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 01:57:54 -0800

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Stella <stellakones118@gmail.com> <scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk> <reverendpastorchrisjohnson@gmail.com>
Antwort #6 - 12. November 2013 um 01:08

Zitat:
+221765156021

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7651XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider         Tigo (Sentel)

Zitat:
+447031882213

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +44 70318XXXXX

Number billable as      universal access number
Country or destination      United Kingdom
Original network provider         Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Zitat:
+221765997802

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7659XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
Original network provider         Tigo (Sentel)

Die letzte Nummer benutzt auch <ritawilton2011@hotmail.com>:

http://www.onlanka.com/friends/view.php?l=default&id=26009

Favor / Rita <favorapia@hotmail.com> <ritawilton2011@hotmail.com> <revgeorge26@yahoo.com>

Die Bilder von dort sind uns bekannt:

http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=1547
http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=3276
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. November 2013 um 01:30 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Stella <stellakones118@gmail.com> <scotlandroyalbankservice@yahoo.co.uk> <reverendpastorchrisjohnson@gmail.com> <westernunionoffice.moneytransfer@yahoo.fr>
Antwort #7 - 01. Dezember 2013 um 14:01

My dear, i have ordered Pastor Chris Johnson to go send to you your cheque which i signed for for you through Western Union. I am now married as i earlier informed you, you have to send your information to the Western Union with this their email address, use the Western Union email address and send your details to them so they will send to you your money i signed for you.
I signed $500,000 but according to their law they will first send to you $300,000 then after they send to you the remaining $200,000 to complete it the sum of $500,000 that i signed for you.
I will be waiting to hear from you if you have received your money and remember my husband is not aware of the money i signed for you so mind how you will be contacting me.

This is Western Union of Senegal, so send them your details through their email address below.
(westernunionoffice.moneytransfer@yahoo.fr)

All i will be waiting to hear fro you is to hear that you have received your money.

your dear

Stella

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.140.84.84 with SMTP id k78csp78563qgd;
        Mon, 25 Nov 2013 04:40:58 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.60.178.212 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.60.178.212
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of stellakones118@gmail.com designates 10.60.178.212 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=stellakones118@gmail.com;
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.178.212])
        by 10.60.178.212 with SMTP id da20mr1823374oec.50.1385383256516 (num_hops = 1);
        Mon, 25 Nov 2013 04:40:56 -0800 (PST)
        d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
        bh=kG7ilcBgkOBQ+JpQVruAS9aJPq1DylrynRJXMOMGOLo=;
        b=g7KbyC7q/Ik0pKcId0SY5B+ITckX2NH3DQO1eMJ3nexQ07Je4KG+LVvJ9rI5oCXL25
         2UYnCIa6w+294SvUyT3YekELFdv6zHBqiXGOQgAXLcdmahwVHCjpR79k5cziD3DRrB/+
         ziAM+Z/A3Dp84Hs0wxKq+CaixRk+QWzetttpAcVq86EstdaFnUVPPagS+T/lO6jE3W41
         Adz4SlrzvHwdWDXpQSkzKVsBcivN/Ue4eetWYs6V0QyvEOTYHxBBs2nJYlqgZQxxDVo9
         hVnICBKhkkpuLEmPXjqvi4MfX0Sqgk9PVfrbcTyJPbP3yMCTheLcmUqibse/3dhkhpe1
         le9g==
X-Received: by 10.60.178.212 with SMTP id da20mr1823374oec.50.1385383256512;
Mon, 25 Nov 2013 04:40:56 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.122.140 with HTTP; Mon, 25 Nov 2013 04:40:56 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CANNXfhyTEsDvZ59=Q56e6FZM16+2F1XHPDeY=uBW0PU-Y3uj_w@mail.gmail.com>
     <CANNXfhx71pKKzx=dZoWBaTH_5OQyvshYj2qRfjRt4REc97kWWA@mail.gmail.com>
     <CANNXfhyTEsDvZ59=Q56e6FZM16+2F1XHPDeY=uBW0PU-Y3uj_w@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 04:40:56 -0800
Message-ID: <CANNXfhybrOzB2Px2wzZQWEzK93oZfEcQOU6t_3tz6peus81AmA@mail.gmail.com>
To: xxxxx@gmail.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=089e01228cb6e1dbcf04ebffac3e

--089e01228cb6e1dbcf04ebffac3e

email over Google

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 04:40:56 -0800

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden