Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Hellen <hellen.smith003@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 2865 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Hellen <hellen.smith003@hotmail.com>
20. Oktober 2013 um 09:58

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/soulmate004

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
soulmate004

I believe trust and honesty are the basic foundation of strong and lasting relationship.

I am a:   32 yr-old woman seeking men, 29-49
Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Ethnicity:    Mixed Race
Religion:   Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Separated
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I`m Henny, I`m a single lady with no kids. I had a wrong relationship in the past. I join the site today. I'm curvy and womanly and very happy with my shape, but I am not a hard bodied athlete (and have no wish to be). I read, I enjoy good films – I listen to all kinds of music but always come back to jazz and lounge music as the soundtrack to my life.

I am a spontaneous, down to earth, low-maintenance, fun-loving, genuine person. Family and friends are very important to me.I prefer pubs to bars. Hanging out in the backyard with friends is always a good time!
I’m looking for:

Feel free to contact me if you want to know more, and best wishes to all on their journey. Ultimately what I’m looking for is a man who stimulates my mind, captures my intrigue, and compliments my life… Someone that I connect with and can enjoy spending my time with… Someone who I can laugh with, have deep philosophical conversations with, and just be myself with. I believe honesty, communication and trust are the fundamentals of a lasting relationship. If you agree.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 5"  (165 cm)
Body Type:    Slim/Slender
Hair Color:   Black
Eye Color:   Brown
Education:    Bachelors Degree
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    IT consultant
Income:    No Answer
Drinks:    Socially
Marital Status:    Separated
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:
From: soulmate004 32 yr-old woman, Almere, Utrecht Netherlands

hi

Thanks for your mail. I`m new to the site, and you happen to be the first man i`m meeting here. I`m looking for a good relationship with lots of love and mutual respect for each other. I would like to know more about you. Do you care to chat: You can write me on:
hellen.smith003 at hotmail dot com
greetings
xxx
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2015 um 16:34 von Stiray » 
Grund: afr22198/afr21091  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Hellen <hellen.smith003@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 20. Oktober 2013 um 09:59

Good Morning xxxx.
Its early here. I`m just waking up from bed and come online to check my mail. Its nice to read back from you. Thanks for your picture. You look good on the pics. I read and understood more about you and your hobbys.  Its seems we share most things together. I would like to tell you more about you.

My personality, character, sense of humor, values and opinions do not hide in the shadows... You know who I am when you're with me, and I hope to find the same. Intelligence, a liberal point of view and a keen sense of humor are key attributes for me. It is true that I enjoy going to some of our finer dining and drinking establishments, but I also love hanging out on “The Drive”, wandering around Main Street and stopping for a bite, or sitting out on my patio with a cup of tea and staying in to watch a movie. I'm a vegetarian who eats fish (a 'Pescetarian' for you united states-types). It's a personal choice and doesn't affect anything except what I eat and/or order on a menu!

It is painful to hear this, but I just need to tell you that I lost my Father few years back in Canada. My mother is from the state. She works with U.S catholic missionary. I was born and grew up in Colorado. I live in Cano city. I attended the state university. I study Economics. I came to Almere 6 months ago for my IT programmed. I`m new on the site and you happen to be the first man i`m writing a private email.

I'm curvy and womanly and very happy with my shape, but I am not a hard bodied athlete (and have no wish to be). I read, I enjoy good films – I listen to all kinds of music but always come back to jazz and lounge music as the soundtrack to my life (jetcitylounge.com). Recently I’ve resurrected some old favorites – The talking Heads, Van Morrison, The Pretenders and others, and I’m surprised how relevant they are today. I work has typist for a store here, and I try to live a life that reflects the value I have for this planet and all inhabitants.  Dating, hanging out, making friends, etc are all good, but the ultimate goal is long-term for sure . . . I’m in no rush, but I would like to get the train moving along. And I don’t assume that anyone is a player or is playing me until I learn otherwise. I am honest about my sense of connection between us, however, so you won’t be left guessing.

I love everything the back country has to offer... from the incredible smells of the trees and flowers to the serenity of a calm lake or a gorgeous view of the valley below. This time of year, there's nothing better than a ride on the sleds under a full moon! I am a spontaneous, down to earth, low-maintenance, fun-loving, genuine person. Family and friends are very important to me. I prefer pubs to bars. Hanging out in the backyard with friends is always a good time!

I am looking for someone who shares my sense of adventure! Someone who will come home from work and say "Hey! Let's go camping right now!" (Or sledding, or 4x4ing, or whatever). Could be just the two of us, or with friends. But a night in with my man is never out of the question... just have to find my man first!!

I believe honesty, communication and trust are the fundamentals of a lasting relationship. If you agree... I guess aside from being a sarcastic, cheeky smart ass, you can say I'm about as down to earth as they come... I'm intelligent, insightful and very self aware ... I can be very serious and can find the humor in most everything (Most often that would be at the expense of myself)... I love spontaneity, I love rich, hearty belly laughs, and I love rich conversations that challenge me to think outside the box...
I also enjoy my down time too, where I can just sit and reflect upon the days events, preferably outside somewhere very close near by water ... with or without company... doesn't matter... I enjoy my own company just as much as the company of others... And for the record... I really am great company Zwinkernd... lol

I have to admit that at times I have been confused for being 'aloof' but in reality what I am is just mellow and introspective at times, ask me what I'm thinking and I just may surprise you ... Someone that 'gets that' and can appreciate that would be an added bonus. 

The human spirit fascinate me, I love stories of perseverance and resiliency... I love to hear what makes people think... Tell me what intrigues you, inspires you or motivates you to do the things you do... And I'm hooked ... I am very honest and direct.... I don't have time for games in my life... and don't believe in wasting the time of others....
I would love to know more about you. Are you into any relationship before? Tell me your past experience in your relationship. I had alot of bad experience in the past..and that is what made me to come on the site. I hope to read back from you soonest with your pictures.
Warm Greetings
Hellen.

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.63.226 with SMTP id j2csp13612qes;
        Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.182.39.161 with SMTP id q1mr341367obk.54.1381996681565;
        Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <hellen.smith003@hotmail.com>
Received: from snt0-omc1-s51.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc1-s51.snt0.hotmail.com. [65.54.61.88])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u6si28916209obi.119.1969.12.31.16.00.00;
        Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of hellen.smith003@hotmail.com designates 65.54.61.88 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.61.88;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of hellen.smith003@hotmail.com designates 65.54.61.88 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hellen.smith003@hotmail.com
Received: from SNT147-W34 ([65.55.90.7]) by snt0-omc1-s51.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:58:06 -0700
X-TMN: [tFcuamQjBE4gCiPAg5P9oENLIFbxix94]
X-Originating-Email: [hellen.smith003@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT147-W340BCED90ABD9C7DC5D1E7BF050@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hellen.smith003@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_d0032f96-b132-481d-a688-cd5b42b55493_"
To: xxxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: About me
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:58:06 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <525F0A35.1060600@gmail.com>
References: <525F0A35.1060600@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Oct 2013 07:58:06.0308 (UTC) FILETIME=[9CECFA40:01CECB0E]

--_d0032f96-b132-481d-a688-cd5b42b55493_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_83dfab53-eb4f-4908-8827-29b4294bd2d4_"

--_83dfab53-eb4f-4908-8827-29b4294bd2d4_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by Microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.55.90.7
Decimal:	1094146567
Hostname:	65.55.90.7
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Oct 2013 07:58:06.0308 (UTC)
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2015 um 16:35 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #2 - 20. Oktober 2013 um 10:03

lemansue schrieb on 20. Oktober 2013 um 09:58:
Almere, Utrecht Netherlands

lemansue schrieb on 20. Oktober 2013 um 09:59:
I came to Almere 6 months ago for my IT programmed

Almere is not in the provincie Utrecht!!!! And she make the typicale mistake from Chicken George she is never been in the USA before

Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 22. Oktober 2013 um 22:14

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Hellen <hellen.smith003@hotmail.com> <karenhanson53@gmail.com>
Antwort #4 - 22. Februar 2014 um 14:02

she got a new account on http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/blinglover

Zitat:
blinglover

Love is blind

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 25-60
Height:    5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Drinks:    Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am one woman born to please not to tease. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity. I am a once in a life time offer, every man and woman's dream. I am willing to relocate to a secure foundation a steady relationship and to meet the terms.
I’m looking for:

I'm looking for a male who's open minded to have correspondence with me. If I meet the right one we could possibly take our relationship to the streets. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have fun and need a real man by myside to hold it down with. I need a man with good conversation, intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a lady
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:   5' 7"  (170 cm)
Body Type:    Average
Hair Color:    Medium Brown
Eye Color:    Blue
Ethnicity:   Mixed Race
Education:   Associate Degree
    I will tell you later
Income:    $75,000 to $100,000
Drinks:   Occasionally
Marital Status:    Never Married
Looking for:    Long-term
Sign:    Pisces Pisces

Zitat:

Hi , thanks for the interest

Hello, It's wonderful to have a bright start just like you did,i know you've gone through my profile.I am Karen, I like your profile. You're such a sweet man and i would love to know more about you. I would love you to write me more about your self ,what you like and dislike, and your personal views about love and life.I am romantic,loving,caring and sensitive to feelings.Like to make friends and know places.I am of the believe that love's all about giving and sharing.
I would love to meet someone interesting and has got a good sense of humor and also share the same view with me about love.I don't like liars or cheaters.I believe in Honesty and Loyalty.So if you've got those,then kindly get back to me at my private e-mail
karenhanson53@gmail.com
karen.hanson53@hotmail.com

I check it more often than this site.
Most importantly,age is nothing but numbers to me,what i care about is the sincere feeling that we both share.
write me so we'll keep in touch.
Hope to talk soon.
Karen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2015 um 16:36 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Antwort #5 - 22. Februar 2014 um 14:07

and now she used photos from Emma O’Neil

photo in light blue the whole serie are to see hereSmiley

in red the whole serie are to see hereSmiley

in dark blue the whole serie are to see hereSmiley

Galerielinks mit Bildern von Emma O’Neil:

afr21091 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=4552
rem10030 http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=481

« Zuletzt geändert: 06. Dezember 2015 um 17:55 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 06. Dezember 2015 um 16:40

Ich sehe hier den Zusammenhang beider Emailaderessen nicht.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema