Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Paul <humblepw774@yahoo.com> <ableluvinpw@yahoo.com> <humblepw@gmail.com> (Gelesen: 3132 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Paul <humblepw774@yahoo.com> <ableluvinpw@yahoo.com> <humblepw@gmail.com>
14. Oktober 2013 um 22:29

Er hat sich heute bei CS gemeldet und noch bevor ich ihn posten konnte, sein Profil gelöscht.  Zunge

Hi,
I am excited to get an email from you...How are you doing today? How is the weather treating you? i am new to the online dating service and it did take me sometime to wrote the first few lines in my first message to you, but when i started to read your profile i couldn't stop writing you! i am really interested in a longterm serious relationship! something that can lead to perfect happiness and genuine love! i will send you an essay telling you somethings about me I just hope it doesn't scare you away! my life is like a movie, i have been through the worse situations and came out stronger and better man than i was before! but it wasnt easy ! i am interested in you ! You are the only woman i  met on the website that really has my attention! i added you on Messengers already Please when u get  this email add me on messengers and let me know when we can meet Online and have a nice and sweet conversation i hope!! you can add me on ableluvinpw@yahoo.com, humblepw@gmail.com
Yours
Paul

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.229.28) smtp.mailfrom=humblepw774@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=humblepw774@yahoo.com
X-SID-PRA: humblepw774@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: otZs/SyCrZpTX/a9y1dA3k7YNeMHHY8X9pxhXLFnXiHEg4gYeDtNNyGM1zEynyUz
Received: from nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.28]) by SNT0-MC1-F29.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:15:53 -0700
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2013 19:15:50 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.178] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2013 19:13:10 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.142] by tm13.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2013 19:13:10 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.200] by tm13.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2013 19:13:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Oct 2013 19:13:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 504433.78239.bm@omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 66397 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Oct 2013 19:13:10 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1381777990; bh=rWYWYoO/kGw3DJmU7V0NTPagqQsrrbLD+QXQZGARHCw=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; dasjCeay2Tak0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  I5zdw+IchOQe4=;
X-YMail-OSG: RBKlKZMVM1l4fL_mljI10aKBtdYKYSASanKIDYq0c8i2xYF
M5.Gmjr2J60lxHjupu33bE386dX.Jw5rsv4CjHVRT5hyixbUAEDuIhCaM5Ol
rPQN0mC9Qg8Ze8lTCQy2aYmDMEMQEpKfFEOWSOQaR9yxE8s6Gzgb2kzA4c3c
YdinvJWicCSE2ht_L367NnsyR7C8pWSFAHUTeiT1SqH6WsnoyGOvaxY1e42K
WnXTSwlOG9ptlKakACYLPUiEYTN41gVdk6PVIcYT95p2hZnuflB_akQVYLdd
1f3MmeK6mcPayDjU3X5Og4pOObt9.vpIAd_lHDZPHsQ0Z_JzkoKj1cK8ikjM
8JbBir6SUULk8z2S8n78mLjeCCywaQyVHyexV8rDIUcoB_w4zKuoE_N0qc8_
FTjaC7i0IoW32hYR9xRSUr0zrOdwmSZ7KlGllIia1.bBFGPqToc9tGzPXdU4
dYwP0L5MpNU3A.ZQO0xD7oC0pal.3EUer_.Rf94wTtswReTAiSi0dL66wxIE
ILQVEC81Cn40_v7NUK7V2H789YKhIfkwtJTr4hwqYtA--
Received: from [197.228.132.171] by web160304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:13:10 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
References: 
Message-ID: <1381777990.65218.YahooMailNeo@web160304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:13:10 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Paul williams <humblepw774@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hey...
To: xxx
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1603101515-1388342750-1381777990=:65218"
Return-Path: humblepw774@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Oct 2013 19:15:54.0127 (UTC) FILETIME=[CD9871F0:01CEC911]

---1603101515-1388342750-1381777990=:65218
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2013 um 16:21 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30438 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Paul <humblepw774@yahoo.com> <ableluvinpw@yahoo.com> <humblepw@gmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 14. Oktober 2013 um 22:37

Mail über Südafrika

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	197.228.132.171
Decimal:	3320087723
Hostname:	8ta-228-132-171.telkomadsl.co.za
ISP:	Telkom SA Ltd
Organization:	Telkommobile
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Gauteng
City:	Johannesburg 

Zitat:
from [197.228.132.171] by web160304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:13:10 PDT
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:13:10 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2013 um 16:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 15. Oktober 2013 um 16:13

Das Profil auf Facebook mit dem Gmail-Account unter Paul Williams:

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Oktober 2013 um 16:20 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 15. Oktober 2013 um 16:14

Realer Name des Mannes ist Dan McKane aus Minnesota, Executive Director bei MIAC.

https://www.facebook.com/dpmckane

Weitere Themen:

Lois <loismcmil@yahoo.com>
Parker <parker_tomkins@yahoo.com>

http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=6308

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 21. Oktober 2013 um 22:40

Hi Sweetheart
i am writing you this email / letter to tell you more about me, my past my present and my future. I just recently got on that website when i bumped into your sweet and very charming face and profile when i read your profile and looked at your picture .. i liked your eyes, your smile and i thought to my self that you are very very pretty and  attractive lady .. i want to be friends and more with a decent and very beautiful lady like you .. i thought  i should write These few lines first to let you know. i really did not think this was possible "not the dating site thing" but  itself again dating has seem impossible for me ,romance and love has been kinda far away from me!! i didn't want to get burnt again! .. not after my horrible past years!! this not a generic email i send to everyone i meet the first time..i would never tell anyone i do not feel some chemistry with , this much about me!! i wrote this essay myself just for you to know more about me!! Trust me i  do not go about telling everyone this much about me ..but there is definitely something different about you maybe that's whats makes you special...i do feel we both  know what we want  and if we are honest and straightforward  it will work out well between us..
I have been married  once and it lasted for  close to a decade.. she died in a car crash with my son! It was a horrible and painful time in my life..i never thought i would ever be happy again. .until i met this lady...this was about 5years after i lost my wife and child...we started as friends and after some months we fell in love and started a long-term relationship I was very happy and enjoyed it while it Lasted! Until she cheated On me with my said best friend  and broke my heart to pieces , I can talk about it today, it took me a long time to be Able to tell anyone I do not know personally what i went through Have Been lonely and alone ever since!!  i kind of  Became secluded to my own world. Don 't get me wrong i was not depressed or anything ..i guess the shock was just so big at first it was too hard to bear i wont lie! i still thank GOD for guiding me and keeping my rage in control! when i caught them pants down under my own roof, i had a shotgun in my room i could have shot them both!! but i couldn't do it! yelled out in  their names in shock and just left the house for couple of days. .when i came back she already moved out! she had some of my money with her when she left!. didn't take a dime back from her...told her she could my money in her bank account....they were the two people i trusted most except my  parents who already passed away two years after i lost my wife and Son.. It was a dark time for me!, i did have some trust issues i took all my rage and time into my business and moved from  England to Texas...not because i didn't like it there in England,i  felt i couldn't trust no One around me !! I have been alone single with no friends for almost 10years now!!  this is weird i know, but you cant blame a brother! it did take me time to start wanting to make some new friends, the only people i could call friends where my business clients/partners/accountants/attorney/! i never thought i would ever want to get on the kind of website were we met! Now every part of me is ready to make you  a personal friend and my heart is willing and ready to trust and love again 100% so at the end of the day whatever happened with my EX and best friend  really kind of made me a better and stronger man that i am today, I guess they say whatever doesn't kill a man makes him stronger.. i know my life history might sound random or impossible or generic but its 100% real! i always feel like i am the Only man in the world that has been through some thing as weird as that!! Do not get me wrong i am a very lucky DUDE...Bad things doesn't always happen to me either!!! 
I was born in England but spent my growing up in between England/Spain mum was Spanish dad was English. i always travel because of my business or pleasure trips , i am not a workaholic though, and i do love to spend Quality time with my loved ones and family when i had a family! .. I have been here in the Living states almost 2years now and i have not Traveled Out for business ever since i came here but i have been to couple of states here in the United states of America!. I have worked and live here all these years too and i like it here in Texas!.. i do hope this not a problem, as i am ready to to beat the distance i am willing to relocate to meet anyone  That really hits it off well with me that's if she cant move. right now you are the only woman i am really communicating with and i have Genuine 100% interest in Online..
I was born on the 30th of October 1962, I am an only child so that means i did not have siblings and no one was always around When mum and pops were gone to work and business trips, do not get me wrong i had a very happy childhood my parents loved me very much and tried to make sure i was happy at all cost and never lacked anything from the love to the discipline i had it, and I still miss Them i  Know They are watching over me from somewhere up above or down below..lol.but how ever it is  i am sure they want me to be happy with a good woman here on earth .. LOL i am  Glad They passed away at a very ripe age even though i always wished i could have Them forever i know i will have Them with me and my Family forever somewhere someday! If there is anything like eternity i  just want to spend it with those i love and my woman comes first on that list then my family Should be second on that list there is still more I will be glad to share it with you ..
I am a crude-oil/Diamond merchant, i import and export I Crude Oil and gas products and Pure diamonds worldwide . I also import and export  Materials Used in building oil rigs and Crude oil Wells .. i have been to most of the continents except Africa and Asia! I am the boss of my own. i do not work for the company or work from an office building i work from home.. all i need is my Internet and Business Update Phone to reach and update my clientele. I have been looking for a good business Opportunity in the Asian and Africa and Australia continents for  for sometime  now and  i finally had a good breakthrough  about 2 months ago my OIL scout in Africa hit A an oil Leak! He  found a family in Africa that found some  crude oil well and diamond well ready for sale and lease and it  belonged  to their forefathers They are now looking for foreign investors capable of taking care of the well..Luckily i am the first on the list They are willing to give the contract and i am investing a lot of finance into this deal! i  am not a very rich dude.. But  i am very positive it will bring huge profits and i can start up my own oil servicing company someday!.! i was an independent contractor before this deal ! i just completed a contract That was Given to me by an Oil servicing company in Dallas Texas! I got my business visa to south Africa 3days ago i am currently waiting for my travel agent to send me the itinerary details then i will know when i will be leaving The states. This is the first  time  Business or Pleasure is taking me to  the African continent! yeahh! yooohooo! .. lol! i am excited, Asia, Australia and Africa are continents i have not been to but i Have Been wishing and hoping to visit someday, I am going to Africa  because my scout found cheaper crude Oil well  up for sale over there and its Brent Crude  Which is the best crude crude oil! i am excited about this as this will be my first Oil well i am buying Overseas or Anywhere !.Hopefully my trips to Asia and Australia After this trip to Africa will be pleasure trips with you.I will  leave the states for this trip in couple of days from today Please i will be happy to chat with you over the phone or  Chat messengers  Via Yahoo or Windows Live  before i leave the states!. I will be going with a computer and cellphone so i will be Able to communicate  with you  on my friends list anytime i need to and if you want to reach me you can always call me while i am there!. I am sorry if you do not like the sound of of this, i mean me having to travel  Now! Especially Now that we just met!
Its not my fault babe! its business! trust me i am no workaholic so i try not to mix business with  something  as precious as a  relationship with a woman like you! after handling business i plan on coming straight to you as long as we keep communicating and still have the chemistry we feel right now !. Another reason i am going for this business is that i have not Been Outside the states for business since i cam here and i have been waiting for this opportunity spent so much money on my last contract and i just got the check from the oil company for the contract...i plan on starting a company On my own..Just like i have always been waiting for the opportunity to meet a woman like you a good and honest, generous and hardworking woman!, Now honestly if have to choose!  a woman like you is the best opportunity I have been praying to GOD to give to me ... Now here you are! i will not loose you for anything or anyone in the world .. No matter what,  i will make sure you always get an email or call or chat with me until the day we meet face to face! .. i will be gone for just 3weeks and i will have my cellphone and computer so we can always communicate  on a daily basis if we need to! i do hope we have enough time to chat before i leave the states .. I will always send you emails Whenever i am Online!
This will be my first time traveling outside of the states since i came here and my first time of traveling to Africa .. and i hope this will be my last trip overseas for business, i.e  if everything goes well with this trip! I  hope to settle down and start a business here locally in the states or Canada Or anywhere in Latin Americas Australia, Europe, Asia, Anywhere!It will be nice to have a  business That wont require too much paper works! maybe own a gas station or a car wash, ETC i plan on doing this "settling down and not traveling thing" when i find a good woman who i can give my heart, soul, spirit and trust,  someone .. i can spend all the remaining days of my life with .... lets get to know more about each other .. i will write more about me soon, Lets communicate more, i believe that communication and chemistry are very important  we Should we get to know each other more online and if there is chemistry and very good communication between us we can decide if we Should meet, where, how and When to meet.i hope to hear from you soon Please do not forget to write back. Whenever you can .. i can come straight to you from these trips .. lets just keep communicating ... Please always remember When u do not hear from me i am not Online or on messenger it does not means i am not interested any more or i am too busy to chat ... that's definitely not the case! i always want to chat with you  i am very sure deep down in my heart about my feelings for you i know my interest in you is genuine and i am sure if we are patient things will work itself Out between us .... i will look for you On MSN and yahoo  messenger today! .. as soon as my flight details are out for my trip to Africa  i will let you know too .. i hope to leave this week ... i will write more soon i hope we do have enough time to chat over phone and on messenger before i have to travel out!! thanks! I hope u understand that i do not go telling everyone  about me! i honestly did not know when i wrote this Much, Here are my very own phone numbers 7137015179 , 7125874168 Or 7134876731... You can always call me to Join  you Online When You are you on messenger or on the website,  so we can have a conversation  Live . then i will be able  to explain things  i wrote  on  this essay! Please do not run away! i am a gentleman and a good man too! i am sure knowing a man like me will be worth it! 
Yours
Paul

[spoiler=Quelltext Digital Ocean ServerStack zdwZzjRvJkjF3RlbT+rU4LE9Bn28SLfWaQPkxC4TIemgTo6/QpgjcpHDdPqKXFcy4HdJbrK8sVKY=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.229.27) smtp.mailfrom=humblepw774@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=humblepw774@yahoo.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 6EWSZQescE42X5lTZaNuRQhcIXQgfBEkplV5+TtCZbnW/50rQ37NurraMohjmcfj
Received: from nm34.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.27]) by SNT0-MC3-F39.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:22:04 -0700
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm34.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2013 02:22:03 -0000
Received: from [98.138.90.48] by nm34.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2013 02:19:12 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.152] by tm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2013 02:19:11 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.206] by tm9.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2013 02:19:11 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1015.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Oct 2013 02:19:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 542606.99519.bm@omp1015.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 65438 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Oct 2013 02:19:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1382235551; bh=Bw2JQ9Tn1T3vm4NwEZ8Yt2c3Sf+OTuBu/TTjJHD+1g4=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; AAGvAqEGM0XCs=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  QzG2jQGci6t0I=;
X-YMail-OSG: N73oO.8VM1l48PIxXGTGAmxxleUku50Z5tQFRJSbyezVqEb
DXjszMhN7wn4cFxqDl8CAJxoaAc08BvOe0EfXROv6fdJqUMyqnW2X6skJZfY
2eEJSsBw5TEqluCCFTI7EzmOvb3KeUFslMIuGIPicSic9SnlDZl9rXm6GM0r
RXNJxl7SNOm1yOALUNNXsNFt.cU2Gn6yoYfV.v72ADAQZgZOH.iHHWJqlBSv
ZOpArOiCKFrPFBcC9KnPUS3.TmGu_On5qt0tyag78nOMVmj42pAnnPfsISn7
etplI8wbE.JrOVRS_uVSjvI_8DT3TuWmzWrDF3JqHzZPjIWBU.W1uVh4EtnP
7E9F5QqYydmlc00lLDLXCgZQEJDcmAta5iaXFXW3Ikk_nz9SSrjyWO8Wu1JK
Uk..AlS6J48KkfBz4d8edqh9PjKk75fy9TTZBfBbzOTvItu18ELCgJWXZhjY
_AdpkTXFmr0DBOa7vw5v5Mo48a_FDBcq29HL0A8bCwEO2JtfWBA8_vw3ZfEU
0.CNqIU59Npr0OI4yPh94WmxBtEMAIgQ3pRcnnUYCIQ--
Received: from [198.199.87.214] by web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:19:11 PDT
References: <DUB121-W173BCC316E185EBDD073FEF51A0@phx.gbl>
Message-ID: <1382235551.44496.YahooMailNeo@web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 
In-Reply-To: <DUB121-W173BCC316E185EBDD073FEF51A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="2119117045-237746561-1382235551=:44496"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Oct 2013 02:22:04.0772 (UTC) FILETIME=[2AF3FA40:01CECD3B]

--2119117045-237746561-1382235551=:44496
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable[/spoiler] 
Zitat:
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 19:19:11 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Oktober 2013 um 01:40 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 23. Oktober 2013 um 22:20

Hi 
How are you doing today? How is the weather and the season treating you?I hope you are in the best of shape and health? i do hope its treating you fairly enough..I Hope to be with a woman like you,  i am willing to meet and chunk and crack it up with you.If i do have a woman like you i will only Love her forever!?I am interested in you and i also take you very seriously.I couldn't write you yesterday or call you yesterday either because i was taking care of the last minute stuff just trying to make sure i leave none behind, my flight was rescheduled for today so i will email u when i get to South Africa.
I am a honest man in nature , I was brought up in such a way that my folks always told me stuff like, "You have to try to be honest and straightforward about how you feel..You never know what might happen the next min and you might never get to ever express how you feel.I want a honest woman too, With what i have read on your profile on the website and with our few emails back and forth i really do see that you are honest and know what you want, you are just like me , you just haven't met someone that is honest and ready to be equal with you at all levels, Search no more babe because i am here now! I have always been honest even before we met, after i got burnt and betrayed by very close family members and people i gave my heart and trust , But this has not really changed me but has made me a better man in so many ways.I know it would have made some   guys change and become dishonest and hurt, But i know better, i cannot allow what someone did to me affect my future and relationship with others, Just same way i cant turn back the hands of time,I wont suffer another man or woman for what my ex or family member did to me.Whatever burns or hurts i had made me a stronger man , Like they say what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
Its really hard to see a sincere person, male or female these days, trust me as a business man i sure have seen the worst and best when it comes to issues of honesty. i have read loads of profiles on the website before i met yours and yours i must say scored very high on my charts, Please don't ask me how i know this Or how i was able to discern that from just mere pictures.One thing i am sure about is that i am honest about liking the woman on the picture, this might seem too good to be true , but like someone i know said, real life is a fantasy, i know i am worth anything at all as long as it has good attached to it and i really don't think anything can be too good to be true..its either fake or real..i don't think you are too good to be true because i know if we do meet and hit it off, it happened and we met because we are both worth it and meant to be, that's how i see it does this make any sense to you? i just hope i am not coming on too strong, i am just this straightforward dude i can be shy at first but i do get to lighten up as the conversation becomes deeper and meaningful.I do believe in taking this One day at a time so i will be going with my laptop and my cellphone on this trip so you can reach me anytime you want to and i can do the same too.
I am going to Africa to buy a crude Oil well..its cheaper in Africa than in other parts of the globe. this will be my first time ever of going to the continent of Africa.Asia and Africa were both on the List for business Trips ,by the time result came in Africa was my best option it will cost me triple to get an oil in well i America  to what it will cost me to get Brent crude in Africa or Asia, i was given a visa for 12weeks.I have a crude Oil scout there, he already found some land with oil wells he think i will be interested so i am very sure i will have an oil well by the time i am back to the states in 3weeks.i had to make sure of that, so my effort and trip is not wasted. LOl..it will be waste of funds and resources to just travel there when i am not sure yet of buying an oil  well..i think that would have been the case if i had gone to the middle east as the crude oil scout there was not very honest.
i don't know what to say but thank you for being sweet and understanding, thanks for sharing somethings about you with me, i will be writing more about me when i do get to Asia , I enjoy my job as an Oil/Jewelry merchant, I see what you do for a living is interesting and kind of needs you to be very hardworking,i can understand that too, My jobs takes me everywhere, its very interesting, and needs me to be very hardworking too..,lol..But i am not a workaholic  though.i have not always had to travel Long distance too, I am a man that loves to spend quality time  with his woman, until i came to the states the farthest i ever went was most parts of Europe, when i came to the states it really marked a different growth on how i handled business and the  kinda clients i deal with, Its been nice just that "some" Americans are dishonest and don't pay debts!..Lol..But i guess that's the same everywhere...I will be so glad when i can finally start a business that i wont have to just travel for another very longtime ,probably unless for pleasure trips Hopefully with you.
I was very busy this past couple of days i had to do western union to the man that's gonna be my translator and guide while i am there in South Africa, also had to send money to the Driver and crude oil scout..they will all be at the airport to pick me up..I have also been busy doing paper works like  preparing check books, Tickets, scheduled,budget  and Other necessary things i should need to have a very successful and stress free Trip.I will be jet lagged for many hours..it will be a Long flight!!Whatever i am going to do in South Africa is definitely gonna be worth it. I will be looking for an Oil company Or a co-investor ASAP i get back to American continent, i want to start Mining the oil i will buy before the end of 2012 so i can start earning profits this year..I should start earning from 4 figures every year!!. this i am very sure of..This is my first well as i used to buy in small barrels sometimes i am the middle man that links Up richer merchants and buyers, at the end of the day i get my own % from how many barrels is sold or how much they both make it really depends on the Crude oil price that season..i should be able to explain better when we do meet.My job is interesting trust me as i get to work directly from my computer from my bedroom or hotel room or anywhere i am..But this crude Oil well is making it more physical as i have to be there everyday and supervise the daily work by the laborer..but when drilling starts, the oil company will be On site i will be No where around there..I will just get checks, checks, and more Big checks,..lol.  I am happy about that, Trust me money doesn't mean anything or everything to me..i know it cant buy Love..But it can make mere words be put into action and can help you make the woman you love comfortable..I think what a relationship really needs is  chemistry, Communication and then trust, I want to meet you to confirm chemistry i feel for you the pretty woman on the picture..Now i have emailed you back and forth and i think you are the "BIG DEAL" You don't disappoint me if you just remain your real self when we do meet, I will be disappointed  if you try to be who and what you are not because i really already like the woman on the picture and that has been writing me some days now..is it too early to feel this way? uhhhhmm , maybe that's how it is with "ENGLISHMEN"..lol i haven't said 'i love you' yet..If will happen i am sure that will come soon. I am willing to trust you 100% until you give me a reason not to..It will good if you can do the same.
I really hope i am not scaring you lol..I am just being myself now and trying to take you along and i don't want any vacuum of communication between US... i am really excited about this trip, i am sorry for not always been there online for you these couple of days now , when i do get to Asia i should always be able to communicate with you better at least for another 3weeks even if we cant chat 24hrs of everyday..i am sure we should be able to chat everyday as i intend on buying another Phone when i get there but i will be going with my USA and UK phones i will do international Roaming so you can reach me on those numbers,and  hopefully i will buy a new computer if i am able to find a Walmart or target or any computer shops there.I will be thinking about you on this trip i am sure that and i don't even know why .  Please I know this might be weird for you as it is for me..i am new to the Online dating scene and you have made it more fun than what i was expecting from the website website..i did get phony emails from different women most in Asia and Africa before i met your profile...did you meet anyone on there? did you get serious?None of that matters anyway because i am 100% different from any man you ever met in real Life Or the internet..I do believe you are the same too i believe you are good and you are different since we started communicating its been hard not to miss chatting with you!...i don't think you go  around breaking peoples heart, i might not know every other thing about you yet, but i am kinda sure about you since we started chatting!with what i feel already for you to me that's OK as that's all i ever wanted someone that will be honest On how she feels and never break my heart "Intentionally" I am sure you are different just like me a good man i am sure you are a good woman, i believe you are the last survivor of the "Breed Of Good women" every other good woman is either dead or taken by someone..lol .I sure will email you  as soon as i settle in and get a Place to stay.I confirmed from the scout that the hotel i will be staying has internet access so i should be able to use the Old laptop to get online before i get a new One..I will go straight to business the next day, i am not the Only Oil merchant here , bidding starts 4days after i arrive . I should be out of there in 3weeks Max that's what i have On my schedules right now. I will be so glad when i get out of there "Business" and come to you..after all the business i know i will need a Full body massage..LOL..I cant wait to hear from you again..Please let me know you got this email as i might not be able to reply until i do get to South Africa.I am taking you with me in my heart on this trip. I hope you have a nice today.Write me soon cutie!
Yours
Paul Williams

Spoiler:
t7DmB70hqZMAKyJLux7TFE0L17q1R2lRFW0VPtUz9ndep7fgw8d4+P8ds+lFgBT4TbYNDcSg=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.120.51) smtp.mailfrom=humblepw774@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass Quelltext.id=humblepw774@yahoo.com
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: nb0smAQ+OBTVN+8349thwo9cMmGd288Hn/6cFLJbpq2JL9RmXu3hGplC00OQhJxg
Received: from nm44.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.120.51]) by SNT0-MC4-F37.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:15:38 -0700
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm44.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2013 08:15:38 -0000
Received: from [98.138.226.177] by nm44.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2013 08:15:21 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.150] by tm12.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2013 08:15:20 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.212] by tm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2013 08:15:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1021.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 22 Oct 2013 08:15:20 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 179982.58380.bm@omp1021.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 37052 invoked by uid 60001); 22 Oct 2013 08:15:20 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1382429720; bh=onAfeJf8snBBRfh109CBgNcZ/fKD3zCHB9nApcsHaAI=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 1d2ibp4k4rD1w=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  f97AH9F267QsY=;
X-YMail-OSG: I6I_fgsVM1k5f9C5DUWZxXV80jb5hZ3k.z8iYVDPcC8piMK
QBXZucB4HmnuRNTG7CCBerrUviGvo5.gXxLnY3ISKAGP2pccSCbu5ZInqX8z
3qrLKUbvQ_BDTOAsF59rFOTcd0aQ28VijRrsOkSvKzQOkpCZOcNfn4sxPGlt
AXJmwCfY4Xuvct3tw2.FiFYtceNyFhytaKSqXHKb16ayQ0ofjLNTHNF0J.Wf
nCp_E8jNnNQ0qDOkDg0Z3bqaYfhuNdPZ16L1MWso5OS9c7yFFBXFChESwEUv
h838ZLs3Pz.hotFtiT3g3YXE.UqLbB_lFFSDdG7Ed9j.gccn8.rG.6bvFB.9
A87mJDqtEXISmwawuduTMKcsojpk5JLaMrz6Ia2tD3NUsxfeumZvMmiahi8K
a734jhI3irRk8I8LMovC9t_SFNyyMySKlTcXaPToGiaPNzsYeDAzORMI0nkn
rPzW4FIGCg4aYmMiL1rIUX4ZfWY_soPXKNT8b2fEEeeC15mGd5ZAMZcuJ747
MlCwkOKLARXTRQDztLfvqnYMBh3crZ6PI4v1oKCnVpzseL68eOBFeVVkpI4a
URGUhJUgiU83H5AHqsqwIfYO4zXF2H96ephuGh79kq_J0xK3D8wKNoNptE05
vVvMqSgxpdR3tBIcpEsQtl5NtxMf8RBfI2j3wwmYU.lNTI80-
Received: from [192.81.209.128] by web160306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:15:19 PDT
References: <DUB121-W173BCC316E185EBDD073FEF51A0@phx.gbl> <1382235551.44496.YahooMailNeo@web160303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1382235955.7945.YahooMailNeo@web160305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1382429644.43180.YahooMailNeo@web160305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1382429719.32614.YahooMailNeo@web160306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 
In-Reply-To: <1382429644.43180.YahooMailNeo@web160305.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1228530961-291736075-1382429719=:32614"
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Oct 2013 08:15:38.0705 (UTC) FILETIME=[E444C410:01CECEFE]

--1228530961-291736075-1382429719=:32614
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #6 - 23. Oktober 2013 um 22:21

Mail über USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	192.81.209.128
Decimal:	3226587520
Hostname:	vpn-20130206-3.tunnelbear.com
ISP:	Digital Ocean
Organization:	ServerStack
Services:	Network sharing device or proxy server
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	New York
City:	New York 

Zitat:
from [192.81.209.128] by web160306.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:15:19 PDT
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 23. Oktober 2013 um 22:22 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema