Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Susan <susan-johnturay@live.com> <susan.johnturay@live.com> <enquirebankofcyprusuk@consultant.com> <barr-moustaphalawchamber@hotmail.com> <moustapha-diouf@lawyer.com> (Gelesen: 26679 mal)

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Susan <susan-johnturay@live.com> <susan.johnturay@live.com> <enquirebankofcyprusuk@consultant.com> <barr-moustaphalawchamber@hotmail.com> <moustapha-diouf@lawyer.com>
29. September 2013 um 22:21

Die nächste Dame von "Confirio", die als Scammer wohlbekannt ist.

Seit Friday, November 26, 2010 5:55 PM auf "419.bittenus.com"
Auf Scamwarners ist sie auch zu finden.

Wie heißt sie nun eigentlich: Susan Johnturay oder Susan Duale???

Die übliche Geschichte: Eltern badeten im Pool voller kaltem Blut, u.s.w., u.s.w. Das arme Smiley.

Greeting to you my dearest,

Nice hearing from you today, i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me, My name is Miss Susan Duale i am 24 years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, i am  the only surviving daughter of My late father (Dr.Benjack Duale) from Liberia West Africa, i am 5. 6tall 173cm, but i am presently residing in  Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, I am a student of Business Administration  in a university. But am out of  school because I lost my parents during the war in my country and I hope to continue my studies as soon as I get out of this situation. my father (Dr.Benjack Duale) was the managing director of (COCO INDUSTRIAL ) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. i am open minded person easy going girl, confident, hard working, caring, always stand by my word, am seeking  for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married  no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand.

i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching T V sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels, having long walk. please i would loved to chat with you but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Francis Kennedy, who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH)  here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main officer's office. please you can call me for me to hear your voice.
  The Pastor's Tel number is  (  +221 776-700-283 )  When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $8.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.
Meanwhile i will like you to reply me like i said i have a lot to tell you. If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture here with please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself

Yours Susan Duale 

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <susan-johnturay@live.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of live.com designates 65.55.116.47 as permitted sender)
ZyBmcm9tIHlvdSB0b2RheSwgaSBhbSB3cml0aW5nIHRvIHlvdSB3aXRoIGhl
YXJ0IGZ1bGwgb2YgdGVhcnMgYW5kIHNvcnJvdyBidXQgZmlyc3RseSBpIGhh
dmUgdG8gc2F5IENvbXBsaW1lbnRzIG9mIHRoZSBzZWFzb24gYW5kIGkgd2ls
bCBiZSBleHBlY3RpbmcgeW91IHRvIG1haWwgbWUgYmFjayBpbiByZXBseSB0
byBteSByZXF1ZXN0IHRvIHlvdSwgcGxlYXNlIHRlbGwgbWUgbQEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE1AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzEwAjMgKDEpKDEpICgxKS5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDNjUCMTIu
anBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzc1
X-YMailISG: Q6NyAugWLDsnFdW3iEJiDqk1enQnBEeg387j2jpYOKY0CsOh
T9qdgBqvK1T454.RlebVMZB5jF4r_YNI.M7KyU3ZH371SIjSECX9Gyx1tU5Q
f81Q0JycJhoTH.46pLLMPmjn1xys.7PfcPfvDrRPgeeh6DQOK0TFt18DxFr_
pvJnadwV2uI_xtVgx6qv8gtWRtuHpBocGzeGOf7t86VQ7yXxuMQG26FnMoo9
2oBDBrh_rQUZkcECB81drez.rP0Hk96uNc9PvKBZjiqhv87SZTXz56PZBnMT
PYRAmn1VnwKPGDCW4ErxhR.eE0OW9SVtpkByTeDvz4PoKFukpmLq0ToAoQE5
HzIuBdTfZresGytE_S.nIKB8XNYCsULA3OLnOJ_QXjAln64LsuFsioOgjSs0
cCeVjek36e8saNXQv9FrhMSe4xdTnMHqrtsoId8XyZCEr4Tq_8lFo1YCGlfG
SizBJ9vhy95oZ4nlbAmCA8cQlnkuws6O6s06YOBSgnzh9PhHP6JvwuATwBJX
ePz4t5vbVvGX9UrQ_FyhmXKxDi1ex78D5l4Hzekww84aquu3QCQGS20oqg7Q
Zf8_cdZjrLQ4tJzgvh5aN4.aKVIhIDH8z_s7xLvRNES06liI8hZo_Mps08id
w1PnLxDwjS2JGgnFb1M0YKYATWXg6MdoS3xssQ4HX2MoMIN4Id46oRgOyIyn
b.3cPrbw9gyzywIbHXqPTw816mgJmSKbHp2WSq.ELDo7CLoLrpiKLPwFeMGU
vortqIYETSgmw6QYN5fv8Rpb0wI8wXC40jr_5AM5b4lNAcjE7Lkg8NitvcH7
4ehpqo08701Zu6maTzjkl6jOlAXnT.W3PqmBsrvwlcQGVPCjBrczDLMQOigK
j4bKnT6o9xU9WkwiUglyIjVtV6Uq3oTSZFitGqgpG8v89Xa47FMsxn8_Jbxa
YomxVm6wSqz74TnIKAiv2S_weMnNmD.P6ssZJoyrf.4_7W2YLxBjGU2yM3Py
CUO2uahPJ0_xOCFND.wZTPd1PLqnxwljJ7IS9mRXckr4AmY03wxzulK1QihZ
n_WvRNIfj.cLM2M1Gdx_wehV8PL6HonoDJ5RqQRy1g1p9pNJPcxs_5PROjpv
rvQGYjjcd1_khnaqydTvI.4LBszEmG0cescBPOontaX1eX31DQw2Ut5m_eXE
GxYhDx0cOwskf.lLIFD.xQSNfabe88piIrukt0aeh6vMV1E3nOmsBKG30.na
MrCLhqK4DwMTSrXPjBwXDio5mqSirHY6UL2QVuh6eIYQxU_sECM-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.116.47]
Authentication-Results: mta1148.mail.gq1.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc1-s36.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.47)
  by mta1148.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:33:06 -0700
Received: from BLU173-W1 ([65.55.116.9]) by blu0-omc1-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:32:49 -0700
X-TMN: [DvzorYeOVeUq2wlUSCY1dFxKY9sM+AF3]
X-Originating-Email: [susan-johnturay@live.com]
Message-ID: <BLU173-W168FF8963C25D578C6D9B9C2B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: susan-johnturay@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_16c5fe52-09eb-423d-a55a-6c9a143ca7b5_"
To: yyw <yyw@yyw>
Subject: Yours Susan Duale
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:32:48 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <1380400658.11690.YahooMailNeo@web171805.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
References: <1380400658.11690.YahooMailNeo@web171805.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 29 Sep 2013 18:32:49.0098 (UTC) FILETIME=[4C9A12A0:01CEBD42]
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Januar 2014 um 00:45 von »  

3__1__1___1_.jpg ( 48 KB | Downloads )
3__1__1___1_.jpg
12_012.jpg ( 54 KB | Downloads )
12_012.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Re: Susan <susan-johnturay@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 29. September 2013 um 22:28

Microsoft Inline

Zitat:
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 18:32:48 +0000

Zitat:
$8.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)

Wie knülle ist der denn, hat wohl wieder Gemüse geraucht...  hä? 

Smiley Smiley

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 02. Oktober 2013 um 04:20

Zitat:
+221 776-700-283

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7767XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider         Orange Senegal S.A. (Sonatel)

Susan Duale from www.speakingtree.in

http://www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/susan-duale-...

susan.johnturay@live.com

Zitat:
I am Susan a young girl Single never being married, i look into your profile and find interested in your friendship. can we be friend? if you don't mind here is my E-MAIL just contact me direct or write me an email so that we can chart and know each other.
Send me E-mail direct to = ( susan.johnturay@live.com )
Susan Duale.

Zitat:
Nice hearing from you today, i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me, My name is Miss Susan Duale i am 24 years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, i am  the only surviving daughter of My late father (Dr.Benjack Duale) from Liberia West Africa, i am 5. 6tall 173cm, but i am presently residing in  Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, I am a student of Business Administration  in a university. But am out of  school because I lost my parents during the war in my country and I hope to continue my studies as soon as I get out of this situation. my father (Dr.Benjack Duale) was the managing director of (COCO INDUSTRIAL ) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. i am open minded person easy going girl, confident, hard working, caring, always stand by my word, am seeking  for someone who is honest like i wrote in my profile to get married  no matter where he comes from  and no matter his religious back grand.
i am  single never married and active and i like everything that makes life easy and comforting E.g, going to beach , cooking , watching T V sports  like football  etc , shopping , reading newspapers and novels, having long walk. please i would loved to chat with you but in this camp we are not allow to go out often.
I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend Francis Kennedy, who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH)  here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The only opportunity for me to get this computer is due to my duty of cleaning the main officer's office. please you can call me for me to hear your voice.
The Pastor's Tel number is  (  +221 776-700-283 )  When you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Listen to this i have my late father's statement of account here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust and love i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working.
Mean while i will like you to reply me like i said i have a lot to tell you. If you accept and willing to help me i attach my picture here with please kindly attached your photo and recent contact details as you reply me.
Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thank you my darling and take good care of yourself

Yours Susan Duale

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2013 um 04:32 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 02. Oktober 2013 um 04:43

Zu Bild  3__1__1___1_.jpg

Zitat:
ANIT 24,  Kolkata, State of West Bengal, India

http://topface.com/profile/59345916/

@ Amirul

Gestatte mir eine Frage. Hast Du die Bilder mit dem Startbeitrag bekommen?

Zitat:
Die nächste Dame von "Confirio", die als Scammer wohlbekannt ist.
Wie heißt sie nun eigentlich: Susan Johnturay oder Susan Duale???

Mir erscheint, es sind verschiedene Frauen von zwei Profilen.

Zu Bild  12_012.jpg susan

Zitat:
Hello My Dear, i am Susan, I am single and never been married. Am interested in you for a serious relationship Hello My Dear, i am Susan, I am single and never been married. Am interested in you for a serious relationship Hello My Dear, i am Susan, I...

Zu Bild  3__1__1___1_.jpg SUSAN

Zitat:
Greetings, i am Susan, I am single and never been married. Am interested in you for a serious relationship, Greetings, i am Susan, I am single and never been married. Am interested in you for a serious relationship, Greetings, ...

2013-10-02_043732.jpg ( 77 KB | Downloads )
2013-10-02_043732.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 02. Oktober 2013 um 19:59

Stiray schrieb on 02. Oktober 2013 um 04:43:
Gestatte mir eine Frage. Hast Du die Bilder mit dem Startbeitrag bekommen?

Ich gestatte dir diese eine Frage.  Zwinkernd Warum so förmlich????

Ja, die Bilder habe ich mit dem Startbeitrag bekommen. Mittlerweile ist die LADY auf "Conforio" verschwunden!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 02. Oktober 2013 um 21:07

Zitat:
Mittlerweile ist die LADY auf "Conforio" verschwunden!

Über folgende Links sehe ich noch beide Profile:

https://www.confirio.com/browse/IN/Haryana/Raipur_Rani
https://www.confirio.com/browse/IN/Punjab/Bazar_Sarafan_Phagwara

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #6 - 02. Oktober 2013 um 21:56

Stiray schrieb on 02. Oktober 2013 um 21:07:
ber folgende Links sehe ich noch beide Profile:

Auf dem bimbolesischen Schwindlermarkt treibe ich mich nicht herum. Free Online Dating in Bazar Sarafan Phagwara

Das sind nicht die Originalprofile von Conforio. Versuch einmal ihr Mail zu schicken. Ist mir nicht geglückt.

Ist komisch, dass sie von der Originalplattform verschwunden ist, oder?
« Zuletzt geändert: 02. Oktober 2013 um 22:11 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #7 - 08. Oktober 2013 um 20:37

Wie süß von ihr: "... i don't want to beg any person money ..."

My dear how are you today?
I am happy writing to you because of your second mail to me, i contacted you my dear because of my present condition which did not aloud me to be happy at list for ones here. like i tell you that i am in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal but i need your help out here because of the suffering inside here, but i don't want to beg any person money because of my condition but i want you to help me transfer my late father's money to your account in your country so that you can be able to help me come out from this camp by sending me money for my traveling documents inside the money transferred, but i have tell the bank to transfer this money to me direct but because of my status as a refugee the bank advised me to look for a trustee that will stand for me and the will transfer the money to him so this is why i need you the most.  please can you help me?
please send me your contacts like......
Your Full Name:______________________
Telephone Number:__________________
Contact Address:___________________
Nationality:________________________
I want to introduce you to the bank first before i gave you the bank information direct and please because of my condition here try to reply me everyday for i need you the Your help

Yours  darling Susan

Spoiler:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of live.com designates 65.55.116.35 as permitted sender)
cml0aW5nIHRvIHlvdSBiZWNhdXNlIG9mIHlvdXIgc2Vjb25kIG1haWwgdG8g
bWUsIGkgY29udGFjdGVkIHlvdSBteSBkZWFyIGJlY2F1c2Ugb2YgbXkgcHJl
c2VudCBjb25kaXRpb24gd2hpY2ggZGlkIG5vdCBhbG91ZCBtZSB0byBiZSBo
YXBweSBhdCBsaXN0IGZvciBvbmVzIGhlcmUuIGxpa2UgaSB0ZWxsIHlvdSB0
aGF0IGkgYW0gaW4gdGhlIHJlZnVnZWUgY2FtcCBoZXJlIGluIAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzIy
X-YMailISG: FgxtJ80WLDu2e1mEXj1RLLvp5CsAzni60uFkPLeuvCzyCLHp
3NzlDAIcZScrvSqqUmRV_rj7SC7InBYh10srA.7JI62gwJSrN0zduId7MvcK
4swJmHdSa4qt6N5r.Nd7qDVHEHg805UBHQ90ni1H8bPiHL3H87z_yOzLcGAd
.oI.sKr5m_8VFQauL9l6VCCFTBL9yRpgSUYhs8t4EF8aWOXt3bIOMzNuyoVY
aonKcLEOYyyYn01fOrO_od23rdBugEB0SWzvOhqAv.ZIfHc07QempNAr2XhP
Y6EvIayS1L0fGMRug7CkCw80mgGR7hG0Nj4m_0uIY9ZbEovTwkfnVD5cps5c
aS1pS2KMoQjhNM4zuvFNQ.jFa1mB4x.180lkb6w8JRECcfpO76mwWhTbv0v9
KFWysAeB.OUipWELc0FvDnfjJnMomVZboaa79yeKN9p.m8Fjh7tNp7O0co3D
hc8W12zDU3KwCgjSkre6I7Si0JG8HoyzI27viBUXS1GC78PVHeXC0yUlD07m
gNAiRcE36D42pjIJ59yo4NsaiLFAIScpRKmbD8R3exmCN3Hz59bv7sF20JR8
r4Yjyxss8sNbVujIQQSZZH1JNS9TKi5VwtaIKSm8O7t8ALljGfQArqymQnpH
A_VgN3MAE3zYFIVcW4XAc33_p0XPs5nVFcDznewUvb98XWgaH_yCdgtxAQfk
p2L6ryy9.QRhuOLMlYr3DFPKYt4fJOCxJgE4BJtQQ9iMUURSHBnWZ.nIqQAf
_nP1qb9ssS7t1WROxJ1zWB1jaVDHvmmUn6XsgoN3uLF1NcVOFYPRby3BxtCk
ROOSFNDM2eQ9CrqmAKsjmZt7aC4ncj9aDDCs3pAaKhXruP9I4kTTU.t6buoa
jBh_IL9xMmkAVp_01Fuc4r2e8cA3oW0Vm4bGV3M6JOD3J1xmGBIJ4KijH0lb
m.vvfWtnn4qzUCALZxHCKPMLft9_wML81fs2qicmRdw6C9JnLlA7oy2PmjPB
OMQPNgELlzU2vKtfY_qBqgEWNV6pGZ9zPHynqPyfFR7SLSe3HB1ohASO.PKx
RybYzTLTn8tE13ksRoRs0yCLFFOkf436uow3hJDc5YdPi7Jq9ouxwkHJ7z7s
sGJUO2dyXPoFmDnt.bLtloDGueaqbWZPq9pKbLQKLN5uHLBQG2mCMqDfuHCB
KzjWka2swuIcjR6MWjEz8n3BDcstaCwWQ8AXJh1ouyyPRw6A7JMhLeZg6q2s
cKo8tXptFOgQH3KUVsyzp7vT9BaTmEbPEZV4UwtsDZpyLWLPXtesOMCz64fH
4iaIZy9BcQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.116.35]
Authentication-Results: mta1566.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc1-s24.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.35)
  by mta1566.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 03 Oct 2013 17:02:30 +0000
Received: from BLU173-W28 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s24.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:01:48 -0700
X-TMN: [AobqjcjT9k85KlH6GIhkmdJvEsS3W8Fc]
Message-ID: <BLU173-W28D298D80818F5DAC96E899C170@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_735210c9-4f94-47ea-b0dd-7ce43836dd8c_"
Subject: I need your help my dear
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 17:01:48 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1380737482.77094.YahooMailNeo@web171806.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
71806.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Oct 2013 17:01:48.0890 (UTC) FILETIME=[3FB773A0:01CEC05A]
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. Oktober 2013 um 20:40 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #8 - 08. Oktober 2013 um 20:50

Wieder über Hotmail Inline

@ Amirul

Hier greift unser Geldwäschegesetz und ohne Bimbos Basteleien läuft nichts.  Zwinkernd 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #9 - 11. Oktober 2013 um 21:11

Zitat:

Zitat:
Wie viel Knete ist wirklich vorhanden?
5,7 Mille (Profil auf Confirio) oder 8,7 Mille (Startbeitrag und hier??

Greetings my love and how are you doing?

How are you today, how are you over there in the country?, i hope all is well with you over there? Honey you dont need to open an account now because my bank have not tell you how the can transfer the money to you. dear all i want you to do is to contact the bank first and anything the bank says you let me know. all i need is someone that will love or can help me out from this situation first, meanwhile am happy that you are advance in age because you have know the experience of life, this is the reason i choose you to become mine and am ready to be your family friend wife or anything on your wish and you are the one suitable for me, and also to handle my late fathers treasure well for our benefit, as i told you on my last mail that am here in the refugee camp Dakar Senegal as a result of the attack to my parents in Liberia, i ran over to the nearest country Senegal for my dear life, i have nobody to call my father, mother, sister, or brother, am alone here in the refugee camp together with others refugees, we are really suffering here in the camp, no good food and since two days now we have not nothing to eat, please darling i need your help to come out of this condition please, i have inform you about my late father's money in the Bank on UK which is know as THE BANK OF CYPRUS PLC.UNITED KINGDOM, my late father deposited the sum of $8.7 Million dollars which i am the next of kin to it, i have contacted the Bank to transfer this to me, but because of my Refugee Status, i am not allowed to hold anything money or treasure, they Bank now ask me to look for a foreign partner where they can transfer the money, and that is the reason i contacted you to help me transfer this to your account pending before my arrival to meet you over there in your country, darling i want when the money is transferred to your country, you can then send me some money from there to prepare my traveling documents to come over there in your country and have a happy life and forget my past life here and mostly to complete my Education.

i will now like you to contact THE BANK OF CYPRUS PLC.UNITED KINGDOM through their E-mail and ask them the possibility of transferring the money to your account, before my arrival to meet you over there in the country and have a happy life and forget my past life here in the camp because am really suffering here.

Here is the information of the Bank, please write to them now and ask them the possibility of transferring the money to your account.

THE BANK OF CYPRUS PLC.(BCL)
Information Service Department
Mr. Michael Clinton,
( www.bankofcyprus.co.uk )
( Email: www.enquirebankofcyprusuk@consultant.com )
Tele N° : +447-010-056-149
Tele N° : +447-010-056-078
Tele N° : +447-010-056-148
Fax     : +447-359-168-265
83 Hill Wilson Avenue
0473 England U.K London.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (DR. Benjack Duale)

AMOUNT (8.7 MILLION DOLLARS).

NEXT OF KIN MISS (Susan Duale).

Account Number ....... 09000750006061

thanks my love and hoping to hear from you soon,  please my love try and call me through the pastors mobile number, when you call, tell him that you want to speak to miss Susan Duale, you can call me by 12:00pm GMT. please my love i will be expecting your call because i want to hear your voice again, and also never forget to write to THE BANK OF CYPRUS PLC.UNITED KINGDOM for us to know the possibility of transferring the Money so that i will be out of here please.

Spoiler für Microsoft Hosting:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of live.com designates 65.55.116.46 as permitted sender)
PyBIb3cgYXJlIHlvdSB0b2RheSwgaG93IGFyZSB5b3Ugb3ZlciB0aGVyZSBp
biB0aGUgY291bnRyeT8sIGkgaG9wZSBhbGwgaXMgd2VsbCB3aXRoIHlvdSBv
dmVyIHRoZXJlPyBIb25leSB5b3UgZG9udCBuZWVkIHRvIG9wZW4gYW4gYWNj
b3VudCBub3cgYmVjYXVzZSBteSBiYW5rIGhhdmUgbm90IHRlbGwgeW91IGhv
dyB0aGUgY2FuIHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB5b3UuIAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzQ0
X-YMailISG: 9Kc2wygWLDtA3tQQkb3m8wEP1WpFituMJlpkaRYq5UkU3wFL
nsg_PTvbSVOvxO4D6UvhCezp6LTAYclZKC6YFa3sgQV80m5MfSNSKbOjOO43
EiNNu_iF1wY5q_mOfTyqGh_BUqrE2lG84r6N8ADEIzp7K.VCUv2e5mMummOh
LGw4TcE7FWmiEn0QhcgWkag.aSuixqQOS4IF1w2mQXBlXJUnir84RX_f3tOk
pvrfYKW15pTjgijmvO9Iu4nDoyMJ5FCJzWHySIYJrTNqx4GCsTKDaf5yu1gD
Q7UtohgnVDXkOg0tIC83hoXX.nzCjY.61OeXJ7julqOJiTESIWNvFjTYU2k0
Z4Po7zPA74J7ZhYQBfFvJCC5y_DQ0IX0QvqR9PPv4h41LxDNQcJM0_cPDLXx
mtRiRuiYgHnHSjTiqC89pFu36Mi1.8lbApI2qAGqJX4L9f2WSzuGyGd1In7w
K0zQl0_GC7WmdsyMk2ZvOWeGYvf08Hk3pqtRNGDHUiOVkdRwmNbgXZa4_3_k
NfLWaeePNnVw6B6Hlzu7u9Irsi_ZxejUtzc2Q_a1swdK2_FuI3BpO_X53fo5
uahOqn7UjlMr4aNv5nukHl_yrm.4HIcJkKCSsSrGKAcjzqa3yY7nXERNB2OP
tKMRPDezVn_ZBEKXNQwfPnMkGvDQt3UMeJwU6AObJD7xRNG6TbMfsjSR0EB6
9Z4vpe9JNP9pL2KMijrRlbacUdax7iAeWR4DQDG11wZnOYrHIPDY.vq3QNWI
HNd_boXxDaZ_zD4AgGtOjIq35p8X1X9i5DfSncSyl2Mwh0VxkyNdaiUxj73F
hXjXA4lOCJrSM_YYw5knCLMx8Dgs_ANjlux9FfCSpCkBMLS99ili0WC0M3fm
iuuMRo.g3nu9cfaalBbfn4KeNS6Lphn.L.D_e07cuNn9b7eO_Xb4IZyNHlzd
eo6xWbATpZ184CaZE42dTcsUXd_Ety25Q5RG9LP8rySY2zIUAB4jrTrwD0sa
ObDONyxaeJNCRONt0pN2nKsA9CDSAiFq23X4_Oc4uhDdgqYwp7nTHtHNHxOU
t6wEt.xkVBxzd9zqK_WITpsJNwqtbskl1wxhRaFnn.kzYRlr4oCBdgywRXbR
_JFoE0Vk9tQZ0VAm2K6oUe.nb.9rddj8B6MYEoJmE3W7rmzXvY_YProZO92_
LvgjdbiCZZeF5mQiqw.8lRlw.kvVve06BNhGQGdHKLFijYKmZ5AUno1x9UMn
G7EgmczBtTtD.s3U5dLO2BN0pH4mFqsya.xMAlY2hknVmRLGEwux_KhOpEnP
INdfgothswP63LVrjxCC_rFUIgu6rwNSn_f2U0L_lIYRlYdNuGphk0TE9Ym4
FYwsyz1z
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.116.46]
Authentication-Results: mta1092.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc1-s35.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.46)
  by mta1092.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10:40:41 +0000
Received: from BLU173-W22 ([65.55.116.8]) by blu0-omc1-s35.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Wed, 9 Oct 2013 03:40:40 -0700
X-TMN: [SrYlf4OdbzEPpbzg0Z5jYb9pi4r1GKOi]
Message-ID: <BLU173-W223AFC7A7BD9CFEF52381F9C1D0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_691a358f-5cfc-4fd1-8475-6c640ae88758_"
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Darling=2C_p?= =?windows-1256?Q?lease_read?=
=?windows-1256?Q?_the_below?= =?windows-1256?Q?_mail_and_?=
=?windows-1256?Q?keep_it_Co?= =?windows-1256?Q?nfidential?=
=?windows-1256?Q?=FE?=
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:40:40 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1381258745.76276.YahooMailNeo@web171805.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
171805.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Oct 2013 10:40:40.0946 (UTC) FILETIME=[FFD69D20:01CEC4DB]
« Zuletzt geändert: 13. Oktober 2013 um 09:42 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #10 - 13. Oktober 2013 um 18:11

Bei 8,7 Mille sind 25% zu wenig. Ich will 40%. Sonst aus die Maus.

Good morning my dear
I promise to give you 25 percent of the total money, all i want is to be free from this camp because of the suffering i am passing

Honey, please you can forward this to the Bank.. 

Dear Sir/Madam in THE BANK OF CYPRUS UK.

I would like to know the legal procedure of transferring this fund into my Bank account in my Country. And my partner Susan Duale is in refugee camp Dakar Senegal which you are aware and she will not be able to reach your bank.That is why she have ask me to stand for her as next of kin and foreign partner to the late father fund deposited in your custody and to receive this fund from your bank.
Sir I need the details on what to do to get her late father fund transferred into my bank account at the earliest time.

Your urgent respond to my request will be highly appreciated.
Thanking You
Yours__________________

Honey, please fill your information's here and then forward it to Bank please, please as soon as you do so, please try and inform me please, because my condition here is not good, i want to be out of here please

Honey, here is there email address.

(  Bank Email Address:    enquirebankofcyprusuk@consultant.com  )

thanks my love and hoping to hear from you soon

Spoiler für Microsoft Hosting:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of live.com designates 65.55.116.20 as permitted sender)
eW91IDI1IHBlcmNlbnQgb2YgdGhlIHRvdGFsIG1vbmV5LCBhbGwgaSB3YW50
IGlzIHRvIGJlIGZyZWUgZnJvbSB0aGlzIGNhbXAgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiB0aGUg
c3VmZmVyaW5nIGkgYW0gcGFzc2luZyBIb25leSwgcGxlYXNlIHlvdSBjYW4g
Zm9yd2FyZCB0aGlzIHRvIHRoZSBCYW5rLi4gRGVhciBTaXIvTWFkYW0gaW4g
VEhFIEJBTksgT0YgQ1lQUlVTIFVLLiBJIHdvdWxkIGxpa2UgdAEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzU2
X-YMailISG: OPRi0dYWLDva8qgR6Q8Uebza0.yA_As3_5g9D8FUf69nAKkP
qnSz.yXYYCluyzHQlyOYK1ClpuLLMorS0_3y71X2PeiaB6WKBOE.vyGahqj2
9D244Yl_fj4jEE9Ro2BJ61iEUdvmhFCW6SpJqjb1xDJOTfX2c_WMAS49J20K
IFZNElKvsXYCtrNFmGHWdSMWmeh9pAdn7tIIrzqD4AidHKYwxqA1JzOSE7YW
lbJfi.kGjLThKx_be_SedouArVigO2ab8yBtoeDMgP9A2p8Kr31D5kK.Ial_
9RQMwi94V3QwLNbRS8c8jPz3aXdZiiBPMoQAFr3CgRHSif.IrFywjntfiJVn
4m4pVYhe50On00f377fuvf1XHYB6iO3QU.94huVOhYs54yR3tc1rNBhKfMp.
FxC1yniqi5Ey_xc2TB4lP61s9R8o_KTnhHy.QZyEeUa09VPmpbgqNS8sTLia
WY29EBS8Gw0r8vaNf1faqsnamXlHoJx4kGbqOEusAWOXwnY18cltmHbjxcUK
R4BQ.VY5bdKAC0tetIE5qywv_6PegmurPSEeRykeVR2xONL6g2M0NkjK3LW4
lWsrlCFFmo_NfvIhCL37IwZjnDaYkja.sGFfn.79t1VhzWYMZGZmyxFMWP7B
86FAbVPOs1TzhHWSFPn1NZOVia3RBZrTWgwF_gtbEMUvPFkiH0dUulI.lVcb
c_pBkdi4RGKFFCApl2XLNDF4ZWAVHN4YDcowmBOHtGZXttAmIEeElVUO_0te
oQyfCHPx59ml4iUqnpOKCyyXGxYrsqDduSvJrK2GO_GdfJ4AevhFe36DxPQQ
pFlW7sTMAd8Kv71F.hQfDuenCIMhqXfyTqAtTaYRF4hTO0EHh9Q5V0U5yUzO
FQ4SMZVlEVuJ93U7ndpCIczQKt9VLvINRH4OCD.Ubm.eQIgfFwse0EWIq13a
PWVzBsYRSo6rlQjgUAbh0xMluNZfb0SS1ORMD4xyvS_VUfrqm_EyVKw1qSXj
LklzqyiE0eu71hH.4u2B.oR14zHoZZ7cQLfHqR8ZPmljScxCYzi1wiZoAEi9
4jaqpiFAjQFt1SPIdM1TEPAuTPoIqdrBTUIpeWtmhSMDPCAQUiiAPqzhpLtV
xdqjFXsyDTJ8fu8AXCpY3MFS3Sk0ODAbOnApbjbUhWhhJSm9BlKLOMzrgzv.
mODe2RnKwcMoNAJ1s1Smgv2u3r6eyPmyQxmcBrxQPA2Za42oqY8ipsfOtIFL
7ynJH4M5TlRne7KqqzSYmlBmN7e6E4ttGhCqr8Zo3eHTpWswAOS5tw7QspwZ
0bt.GY0sZZUPmD_YTGX.SCs_QJVlIKfC.1zsUzD_kFTbUu6b8t27O5vhJjuk
8GRiGvIML.c-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.116.20]
Authentication-Results: mta1323.mail.gq1.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc1-s9.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.20)
  by mta1323.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 12 Oct 2013 00:37:27 -0700
Received: from BLU173-W29 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s9.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 12 Oct 2013 00:37:27 -0700
X-TMN: [X83V00hDeqj0S2GBQwvlYfPgE3qJy5L0]
Message-ID: <BLU173-W2997110AF3F93B981E90A79C180@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_8afcedc1-20cf-4c32-b776-41df57040d29_"
Subject: Honey, please you can forward this to the Bank..
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 07:37:26 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1381519893.62768.YahooMailNeo@web171801.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
171801.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Oct 2013 07:37:27.0376 (UTC) FILETIME=[E6663500:01CEC71D]
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Oktober 2013 um 13:45 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #11 - 17. Oktober 2013 um 22:27

Smiley

Good morning my dear
Honey please try to accept 30 % because this money is all my hope how can you take 40 percent of the money in helping me? please try and accept 30 percent of the money i all the help please and try to contact the bank for he transfer

Susan

Spoiler für Quelltext Microsoft Inline:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of live.com designates 65.55.116.25 as permitted sender)
IGFjY2VwdCAzMCAlIGJlY2F1c2UgdGhpcyBtb25leSBpcyBhbGwgbXkgaG9w
ZSBob3cgY2FuIHlvdSB0YWtlIDQwIHBlcmNlbnQgb2YgdGhlIG1vbmV5IGlu
IGhlbHBpbmcgbWU_IHBsZWFzZSB0cnkgYW5kIGFjY2VwdCAzMCBwZXJjZW50
IG9mIHRoZSBtb25leSBpIGFsbCB0aGUgaGVscCBwbGVhc2UgYW5kIHRyeSB0
byBjb250YWN0IHRoZSBiYW5rIGZvciBoZSB0cmFuc2ZlciBTdQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzYy
X-YMailISG: 7K8uFUMWLDvlmUmsJyadiD76rB75pFHpwZzmv_AGvQOeyr3J
uARzjaPQby7XxboAxK_t3HsORrtq388tILA7Zs.dgE.gbmIFahwt_GoLeEVR
_r3AKm18UJWE9S5il3Mb7gLSWg8mvPmOcfBix5ODSz2EMCL3G9H8W7M2P_XQ
nWOk4qc.GjT.9GIhOqYk5m01ZU4z1IgjhV58dksiXD0gBSlfqjNvmJ0lBU4L
Rvbt94SBK6feVacpSY680Ad6kEUnd3Nsiq06hwRV8pgQiVsuIZjIMe7Gjx2X
B9mbtDA.gtQ7s28h9BxzpbTWroKYFZpiD.2z1nkiY957DVzWLHTfFfHSoa_s
q..oKOh2vJ3KCdmtcD18TiHRxmF9rrugDBoVseyFYsFxuKj.rCBiM0xntf_W
T7IZBi3CVgzGlXUKxrU6qPgHcNnQzTLAqnu2vVUkt6MW1yuHNc.8cGhg1TwJ
2y1_WdvS2R3eGjduG_GWGIsDJGPhccADaamx7rioUG6SI2EKP77WuP64Pzit
_HsGGsbExS_M2glkXzW3hS1J835F0YyXwG34B7eNcN29aGLRJ5XGLlVbjiIp
rPT3av6Z7Zs6reIw4LO51Z3f6_0oSloQILSMsuM5BoX__IkeNNhFqnsT9275
3x_G9y_IXPBQySWPEDmkybvAuOuzYZSUOFGyMKw4IGSkFMDuw0r.3F5osEbi
RLOAwNHKrzhHpoDgjvA4lvKsl2I4nU0tDL32qGl2R1jprOUxHoqAEDUIPtaO
CGXvsHH2rnht.i5qevLSfJMR18xpJnK5NO7fLNYHMi0kAnpKq8aggrxb.7Hs
4la5iCJGW7vfWs5hitkrXqRqzJ.aAqlE4a0A85iY9TMScmO0NazjdbgOYvPK
28iFMBtaqkXdgBeeq6L6No8IPrPRHQKqO7ZYG4N5F8rk.yRFUBf66NjJnSXF
vHLLgOUe8GyzsEfYSediLrzapd1zhXVmXs0wr3.dQbRohfi7AlA7d50OaR79
V5mgv_RI9v7FwTD.j2O8L1dPfoq7CeVbkJwJMgAce8iyB_2qQznd5AqyxyLz
Z8G8qbb6wvMc1e2hwnQUM9DljyWPX9FIqqGHqh5GZqKhl34v18BzppKBKN_Z
t6F5SL5zx1y8aXaGAZy1NH.8PBhsQa2jhpybKo.IyF_OdO6D5uybNweTvk3I
G_e6kkZYK0.vUAjbc8me8A6S34a_GoC7vaZImQFawUjnWGVmyqQ94qNOHttX
qRJXwU0WzVv3Zf5oNFm8MfInb.CcbwfiUFZMomjobnP1YIOaZL6KCdOIlyXb
ryFge0uM1n_ysC0T4U1e.62Xxlm_JAKWI_ajgT2p3VVRNKI1Psg3UMOYs3bk
gF5NG99L5VVXNyVy05kmcq4-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.116.25]
Authentication-Results: mta1586.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc1-s14.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.25)
  by mta1586.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:18:58 +0000
Received: from BLU173-W12 ([65.55.116.8]) by blu0-omc1-s14.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Mon, 14 Oct 2013 00:18:20 -0700
X-TMN: [8WolnDItmpuKM+vXxPT8ECGVD/Qd9lyt]
Message-ID: <BLU173-W124A954D1062BBE70A51F29C1A0@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_7e86a8a4-5f0d-4305-b0be-00184d21ce8b_"
Subject: RE: Honey, please you can forward this to the Bank..
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:18:19 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1381680880.46915.YahooMailNeo@web171801.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Oct 2013 07:18:20.0291 (UTC) FILETIME=[8F826D30:01CEC8AD

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:18:19 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Oktober 2013 um 22:45 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 18. Oktober 2013 um 11:55

Neuer Wein in alten Schläuchen. C+P vom Starterbeitrag. 

Greeting to you my dearest,

Nice hearing from you today, i am writing to you with heart full of tears and sorrow but firstly i have to say Compliments of the season and i will be expecting you to mail me back in reply to my request to you, please tell me more about yourself as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards having intimate relationship with me, My name is Miss Susan Duale i am 24 years old, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, i am  the only surviving daughter of My late father (Dr.Benjack Duale) from Liberia West Africa, i am 5. 6tall 173cm, but i am presently residing in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, I am a student of Business Administration in a University ........

Spoiler für Quelltext Inline:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of live.com designates 65.55.111.96 as permitted sender)
ZyBmcm9tIHlvdSB0b2RheSwgaSBhbSB3cml0aW5nIHRvIHlvdSB3aXRoIGhl
YXJ0IGZ1bGwgb2YgdGVhcnMgYW5kIHNvcnJvdyBidXQgZmlyc3RseSBpIGhh
dmUgdG8gc2F5IENvbXBsaW1lbnRzIG9mIHRoZSBzZWFzb24gYW5kIGkgd2ls
bCBiZSBleHBlY3RpbmcgeW91IHRvIG1haWwgbWUgYmFjayBpbiByZXBseSB0
byBteSByZXF1ZXN0IHRvIHlvdSwgcGxlYXNlIHRlbGwgbWUgbQEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE1AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzExAnN1c2FuKDEpLmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM1MQJaN2xrQWE1
NTMwODgtMDIgKDEpICgyKS5qcGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDODg-
X-YMailISG: OQag.IEWLDtcehEtgXW_fe2q5NwoY_Uu5mAJDrc8iQBrUA6b
RQHncZH5Bd1OfuR1Vtk8XxIBFy5Syr1deXNiO6uzkzRbA5gBKqQZGsOIh5MQ
iAUNKj2r72U1NimHhWQ.XDnImJBuruPI3JLh0nyzkafT7182FkR8kTZKRW1r
dWipeDNWd7mhCLtni8jtplCXJZueVBIoVn90SUg0RtrUlnzrulfMdQ5Jqi.y
XDdE8ewjDbPdRghwsDHJ_hANCLmlIHNr0zVVJlf69m7M1CjSTngwT.Feri4E
lP1.YgLRDHGfGHPic9CnES1oNQBKR7izN2xHkdyB3J2geDFN600oW9xCRlf0
JKNqwBXcZCHr3RGwd4cs3mD_ubSV8e2WUl5SC4XhF0oGzwyaTjV_PEUVoxPr
La8P3nGCWGHntY8RCnhlMie9X5sGIfJ1ZgRMbgIO7O8DULSLcfHWEjewAk_X
nVW8ajgNFVVfaxQz4vPQTpyfu7__KxQG9BsQmV4EXdfxiyHF9SF8Gxvc0Mw0
Sd9LJ9tKhLOynEdoDVGjpLlHFrcof6eKrIPOYLnwWGhXoV0RZxXhCi09xOKx
c61GTD0lDdqGWdvuG4nwTvBnXg0mvtX_hBeqEcwxpEG.0SsBjdSCYP4n.N_j
oEJHCm7BOLaXmUUCxOYxXcsWWrkOct9wWFRxNhDpbYCYWKS7xqt0om3olaSG
J5z4dRwUHEIEAYsTjERc.5cfOcyqOaFVcZyaEXqs7MuwE_4Ht6qPV6mX8JhR
GuS3W9gJIMlVkK3t987XoNJy1l1NMDjA3n6qdKlEE2FQ2oOgtUbM5BXkt6wN
qKU9uk_ExOW9USs9e8ujPOdbzuJEAjY_O2o3rWvRZV1nis6HsYscNkT.ufsH
1EnmhaP9OspXcsD_xfR.wm66iW295UVVYIMMjzIjan28sddNH1c690hiD1Ix
vlHzV_.y3A57czKdWOrLoioeobR_naCg9De6IQu5H_CAOI9ITjMmf05QCE8e
2oFq3fBBRAbD3LLp6u33N19JC6EC4FNjvIiO.OZX4pmQtolx8rk8nDeLnCji
PynWFhLL01NvSkb7knJLIIvtqhcPznLioAktwTuJf1BBp1._0T8.NhGJbmII
6JmXZz5VF4.n7xeHmTU166eiN1tkTI6S9VZsIvZgc6k9p9Q8cNotz.CxE4Er
yzTMbnaZpFsUBnVulAg7Z3hpwUZlErmsQNamCdIgjixGdF5r2gnHiozJLBCU
hOsc0TMQhdmdsY5FiTilKlbwl3YX.g7dGRDrtj7no54avCrOXuzNvY8zphfW
9D3SXDcs1FMDDpVLzPN_vzb5Bw--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.96]
Authentication-Results: mta1166.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s21.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.96)
  by mta1166.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 17 Oct 2013 05:12:43 -0700
Received: from BLU173-W30 ([65.55.111.71]) by blu0-omc2-s21.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Thu, 17 Oct 2013 05:12:44 -0700
X-TMN: [v7NaABm9vflIQTJrGkV00Cs0PxwqgeUu]
Message-ID: <BLU173-W30588C627DF32A95A079289C050@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_89e21e7e-46b6-4e8e-b635-33cb6b1b284a_"
To: zzv <zzv@zzv>
Subject: Yours Susan Duale
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:12:44 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1381943930.4135.YahooMailNeo@web28701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
References: <1381943930.4135.YahooMailNeo@web28701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 17 Oct 2013 12:12:44.0721 (UTC) FILETIME=[2F91CA10:01CECB32]
« Zuletzt geändert: 18. Oktober 2013 um 19:28 von »  

susan_1_.jpg ( 37 KB | Downloads )
susan_1_.jpg
Z7lkAa553088-02__1___2_.jpg ( 65 KB | Downloads )
Z7lkAa553088-02__1___2_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Deltaromeo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #13 - 20. Oktober 2013 um 00:07

Schon lange nicht mehr die Smiley mit Hut gesehen. Zwinkernd

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Off Topic KommentarWeitere Bilder im Archiv: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2013 um 00:14 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Amirul
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #14 - 20. Oktober 2013 um 01:02

My dear how are you today?
I am happy writing to you because of your second mail to me, My Names is Susan Benjack Duale Johnturay so you dont need to feel some how is helping me because i have every documents that prove me the next of kin to this money even the bank knows me because i use to contact then often even the bank advice me to look for a trustee because i am in the refugee camp. i contacted you my dear because of my present condition which did not aloud me to be happy at list for ones here. like i tell you that i am in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal but i need your help out here because of the suffering inside here, but i don't want to beg any person money because of my condition but i want you to help me transfer my late father's money to your account in your country so that you can be able to help me come out from this camp by sending me money for my traveling documents inside the money transferred, but i have tell the bank to transfer this money to me direct but because of my status as a refugee the bank advised me to look for a trustee that will stand for me and the will transfer the money to him so this is why i need you the most.  please can you help me?
please send me your contacts like......
I want to introduce you to the bank first before i gave you the bank information direct and please because of my condition here try to reply me everyday for i need you the Your help

Yours  darling Susan

Spoiler für Quelltext Microsoft Inline:
Received-SPF: pass (domain of live.com designates 65.55.111.91 as permitted sender)
cml0aW5nIHRvIHlvdSBiZWNhdXNlIG9mIHlvdXIgc2Vjb25kIG1haWwgdG8g
bWUsIE15IE5hbWVzIGlzIFN1c2FuIEJlbmphY2sgRHVhbGUgSm9obnR1cmF5
IHNvIHlvdSBkb250IG5lZWQgdG8gZmVlbCBzb21lIGhvdyBpcyBoZWxwaW5n
IG1lIGJlY2F1c2UgaSBoYXZlIGV2ZXJ5IGRvY3VtZW50cyB0aGF0IHByb3Zl
IG1lIHRoZSBuZXh0IG9mIGtpbiB0byB0aGlzIG1vbmV5IGV2ZQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzMx
X-YMailISG: BoN8K9EWLDtULynsyOvC5m8CvaO4P_EUrqp5hha1kGOjuQr_
3H3_MqLs4zSZOIq5.llJTXhsDb3c8KijJxdCM9WvJujrfTaNPZmri2IVapG2
DChtN_zbcpSKcRXTgPH.P09nHqpS8vhT65zBaFyJAw4v0oXYLtdCY78sMXcP
48IKSwulUBeVzmYW9Px067bQPfH3zQG2fyvMO_tvn5T1jYEeuuU6P9Y05huS
IKgAEjvaEdD51R.WP8MXxyVG8zEeP37nAixYsyQRVa_JLGe6512hduIKQnGg
PwTvYQrVCSSxWF5D74MbcnILvI1fLKSHjKYzkTX4F2T3HlG4uNRsS1O.UBCJ
_vfJD9LEnIYjGSqXrBfwBQRgHo0AdouGiqONnCXWdTOvlub_xZ_ngb5QWvsi
kEi0SV5M81Sg8Al4vChM.4oBje5jTYA6fXqSG4oc4pZKE9TWvIRVzMEVQznn
VSLw3msDRtQoMuNXJUwbtnI4R_JybM4m6sURV0pUiAAbftqLRoJ43n1bhecT
Wum0kOXsgjLCyBZWTBkBDyJ9ObNKOjkBESjVWGPhoaSIcuv9CcMfrmxOpm52
nrncz_Drq8n_nsJe4Z9GDPaPPc.vwN0DVPSAqwNHkPmhj6sBy4cJYeuJbn.D
SW1rKseGNOammE8g0rmvy3Wz2sm6SyXVIjCWkwzjb_aZGWVeIG70SS17I2rb
.ln3javVIVHiMOoGyEpXpvipAWQsycYVZbZ15oR6vZcn_6w5.OwD.rd2Pz5M
I5PNRgA_5s3TILGR0BG0RNEVPFMS5vnI0OxZH2sjqO5lTWXIuljxWevd3q1m
suPhpbsEAROcAXZGZyeBbvWq1BuRtpHgQ.dVkpwjBpz2vY8Z3gk4S3dAqSPs
UjpbUl3B7C40bK2RxKU2cLjprOj9gz0HeYVssi7C047_mLGxQtTh4SPruHFt
S4QZ8BQhOyuBYdh7Yb8s2vmw78SZGikoHRtCeY.taUKlIxXmjbyYgSvslplW
GZjWV08uSbzM6Pas_NKrVi1dz4vrx6YE71qcaDkmKshAV5pVD53JbCzyTioZ
_tU.6kH7xEC4_w170DQTN9pPBVyVxLSmLF7tD3h1XyBnzsip.nXRB7uUODvA
S6l9CDOgB5MiRH8XmTFfQpFgVTDzVb46tDkC9vY0h.6JlwwMBH29586YpGXH
Xy5jrV7JdABRAgKz_CzeAFRxsh8RE4W_93X8CA.5CItbNSLUg77PIbmM8nfa
aVYxbTtsiOy3tPsPTk.4bdCEsg2sQbrXfUPHTe1BZh6_ZZOtMt2BiTQTYiM9
H3GCW1fyqlt_8_BZuK0P6Aaa2.EvvOJAvon_0PQivw7dMQQuD7upQq5lj7QQ
k2jPNbWYPERTb8k-
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.91]
Authentication-Results: mta1418.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  from=live.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=live.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc2-s16.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.91)
  by mta1418.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:39:05 +0000
Received: from BLU173-W26 ([65.55.111.72]) by blu0-omc2-s16.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:38:57 -0700
X-TMN: [MRomnPBbd6ven6bpmpSXlp2/hjPOadcq]
Message-ID: <BLU173-W26E976FCA140B2D724B8739C070@phx.gbl>
     boundary="_d2b9b774-36e5-4dc7-931d-59a2b996207b_"
To: zzv<zzv@zzv>
Subject: I need your help
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:38:56 +0000
In-Reply-To: <1382092632.49453.YahooMailNeo@web28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
References: <1381943930.4135.YahooMailNeo@web28701.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
28703.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 Oct 2013 14:38:57.0036 (UTC) FILETIME=[F11A54C0:01CECCD8]

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:38:56 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Oktober 2013 um 16:55 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema