Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Charles <ccharlez-ssmith@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 924 mal)

XXXsabine
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: 3205 Weinburg
Charles <ccharlez-ssmith@outlook.com>
28. September 2013 um 10:26

Email-Adresse: ccharlez-ssmith@outlo0k.com

Ich habe von einen Engländer, Name Charles Smith  geb am 2.10,69, wohnhaft in Colchester Essex, emails erhalten.
Zuerst hat er mich über Facebook angeschrieben, Seine Frau ist vor 4 Jahren bei einen Autounfall ums Leben gekommen, er hat nur mehr einen Bruder.
Er ist Ingeneur, war ca. 3 Jahre in Dubai und seit ca. 1 Woche in Algerien, er hat einen Auftrag für 1 Jahr übernommen.
Er schreibt sehr nett, er sucht eine Frau für den Rest seines Leben.
Vor kurzem schrieb er, er schreibt englisch, bei der Fahrt wurden er und seine Abeiter überfallen, Pässe, Geld, Karten, alles.
Nun schrieb er mir, ob ich ihm finanzell helfen könnte, bis er in London wieder wäre und seine 
Bankkarten bekäme, .
Er will das Land so schnell wie möglich verlassen, er muss aber einen Betrag von 65oo Dollar bezahlen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 10:36 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Charles <ccharlez-ssmith@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 28. September 2013 um 10:35

Überprüfe mal bitte, ob die Email-Adresse korrekt ist, denn du hast das "outlook" nicht richtig wiedergegeben.
Poste uns außerdem noch den Link zu seinem Facebook-Profil, damit wir das mal in Augenschein nehmen können.
Außerdem brauchen wir in chronologischer Reihenfolge noch die Emails mit den jeweils dazugehörigen Headern und der mitgelieferten Bilder.
Sende immer nur eine Email/Quelltext/Bilder, dann bleibt alles übersichtlich und wir können es besser auswerten.

Vor allem, sende NIEMALS Geld an Personen, die du nicht persönlich kennst.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 12:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

XXXsabine
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 28. September 2013 um 10:45

Er hat sein Facebook gelöscht!

Hello there xxx... AKA MY PRICELESS JEWEL,

I was very busy today just trying to figure out what to do and I saw your text message, it was amazing and I must tell you how grateful I am that you are back in my life. I know you are finding it hard to comprehend the fact that I am genuinely head over heels crazy about you, xxx I would patiently bear with you and earn your trust with time, I have the rest of my life to prove to you how I feel about you. 

I know this still feels crazy and I do not even know how to prove to you that I am who I say I am and that I mean every word that has come out my mouth from day one, well I guess one day you are going to believe me and be happy that you responded to my message. I hope everything is going fine with you, I am glad I am not the only one who is always thinking about you 24 hours a day. I definitely would be running to Austria after I go through all this problem. Do not ever worry about me as I am a one woman kind of guy, I would always want to be there for you. I understand that sometimes you get worried that this is not real, I feel the same way too at times, I ask myself what if you are not who you are or what you portray yourself to be, then I tell myself that I can not deceive myself because I truly and sincerely have a strong feeling for you and would rather give you my best shot with love and open my heart to you rather than lose you. 

I would just love to spend time with you, stay home and help you cook when you are cooking, I am not the type of guy that would just sit and watch you do all the work no matter if it is cooking or cleaning up the house, that is just not me. You are one in a trillion. I just do not know how to tell you how much you mean to me right now. I can not believe the way you actually make me feel, you make me so happy xxx, when you talk to me over the phone you make me have a huge smile and when we stop talking I still think of you. The things you say to me and your lovely voice makes me happy the whole day. Since you make me happy I have put you in a special place, that place is my heart, I always can not wait to talk to you or write you an email, you are so sweet and beautiful.

My angel you are beautiful to me in more ways than you can see or imagine, you are always on my mind. It is obvious that you mean the world to me, as the days go by I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. Since the day I found you, you are all that I have been thinking of, I would give you my everlasting love my priceless jewel who goes by the name xxx. A woman as wonderful as you is very difficult to find, you are special in your own way, you make me feel good inside and you lighten up my day. I have always wished that I found someone like you, and when I did, I knew that my wish had come true. You are an angel with so much beauty, you sound so kind and sweet. Happiness and joy is just something that I want to give to you for the rest of your life, you deserve to be happy and treated in a very special way. You give me reasons to look forward to the next day when ever I go to bed, I just want to wake up to another day knowing that I have found a very amazing and lovely woman like you. I would always be there for you now and forever, there is nothing that would ever change that. You are my shining sun, precious moon and my glowing stars. xxx my heart beats with thoughts of you engraved in my soul, thinking of you makes my heart whole. I want to make you my one and only, I would love you forever so you would never be lonely again for the rest of your life if you give me a chance into your heart.

It is you that has made my heart whole. Though I am so much in love with you today, it gets stronger whenever I wake up to a new day, I wake up everyday loving you more than yesterday. You have opened my heart xxx, it is like you entered into my life through a ray of sun above. My love for you has become my reason to live on this earth, God made us meet for a reason, we are meant for each other, you are my soul mate xxx. I would never stop loving you and I would do anything for you when I finally have your heart, all you have to do is ask and I would be more than pleased to assist you in any possible way I can my angel, I am here for you no matter what. Please stay with me forever, let us grow old together holding our hands. 

The truth is that I can not stop thinking about you, you always make me happy, I would never let you go away or say good bye to this wonderful feeling we share and have for each other. I just want to see you happy and smile each and every day, you are my xxx and would always be from now till the end of time. My feelings for you are more than you think you know. I tend to like you more as the day goes by, just keep being you the one that I am so much attracted to and in love with. You are an amazing woman xxx, you awoke emotions that I thought were dead, you are making me smile. I know that this is real, I feel it inside me. Not everyone can make another person happy, we both know how we make ourselves feel, this is LOVE. If it is not then I do not believe LOVE exist at all.

Here is the details you would need to make the transfer below through Western Union Money Transfer:

Name: Thomas

Surname: Shearer

Address: 32 Jumeirah Beach Road,

City: Dubai

I have lived in Dubai for over 3 years so I know pretty well about situations when money is going into the country. My advise is that you should state when sending the money via Western Union Money Transfer that the money is for family reasons, that you need to get it to a family member there so that they can have it processed right away without any glitch, you understand? I know this has been a long road and very sad for the two of us and that is why I am so glad that the end is right in front of us. Please just go ahead and send the money as soon as you can and send me these information below via text message.

1 - Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)

2 - Amount to be received in Dubai.

I would be waiting to hear from you. I love you a lot angel and once more thanks for everything. It feels good to know that I make the woman I love the most on this earth happy. You put a huge smile on my face and I am not exaggerating when I say you make me the feel like the luckiest and happiest man on this earth. All I want is for us to be happy for the rest of our lives. Give me your heart, I want to be your best friend and your lover at the same time. I want us to be free with each other, I believe and can see that we would do just fine my priceless jewel. I would do anything for you, please just feel absolutely free with me. I want you to be the better half of me. 

Regards,

Charles.

Spoiler für Quelltext:
Return-Path: ccharlez-ssmith@outlook.com 
Received: from dub0-omc1-s24.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.0.223]) by 
mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx111) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Lx4Ev-1Vvzmh0ZMP-016hSU for 
<xxx@gmx.at>; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08: 14:22 +0200 
Received: from DUB125-W29 ([157.55.0.237]) by dub0-omc1-s24.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); 
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23: 14:21 -0700 
X-TMN: [4lrjQwEwlDQS4k0+wr23J2QWZwXCCRRM] 
X-Originating-Email: [ccharlez-ssmith@outlook.com] 
Message-ID: <DUB125-W295BF942F372258F8CF448E12F0@phx.gbl> 
Return-Path: ccharlez-ssmith@outlook.com 
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; 
boundary="_f0fefbf3-0429-4877-bdb6-64745c239a9c_" 
To: xxx <xxx@gmx.at> 
Subject: RE: Aw: FELT GOOD GETTING AN EMAIL FROM YOU 
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:14:21 +0100 
Importance: Normal 
In-Reply-To: 
<trinity-2f8277de-0001-430f-a383-5b408aa07b5c-1380034740305@3capp-gmx-bs38> 
References: 
<trinity-2f8277de-0001-430f-a383-5b408aa07b5c-1380034740305@3capp-gmx-bs38> 
MIME-Version: 1.0 
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 25 Sep 2013 06:14:21.0733 (UTC) FILETIME=[79B3B550:01CEB9B6] 
Envelope-To: <xxx@gmx.at> 
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3; 
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found) 
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:N5KvDWHOaHY=:dmjdoVP5fVrmG4809AK8NtY6QR 
zIlrSKxi/Dvmj2Vn6jjioj2AVyGFYtwTN/g8YW98H5P98kZnvBLr2Alsqm92IFw2nCkcaDxgA 
BgXwU0SxyRTj/7xKZSPuRyhzEt8CigO8YFeNPgh7iMqTBxUNMfLYrSLx6Ol5YvkoKvDgHiitc 
GtUd0c4VKw9n030MHehc9DigTilCJHFL0R1qMdPrOIFqd00keVDNs9vmnFRHTQJVh2xAbgmiN 
z5r3m1MpysF3XxghmpNkL4PItJPYmvn5/klmNK/htmmOtUECaDFAZ2r/G8j55hJW+ooE+74H2 
2M/TeJMgRmAD1KIpNgBM7ste0sIlxqvnm24ObE6cuZuUX7XhWmnyQeQbuaYaXWDkjeFajpj1Q 
PAuvFMXAHeUSC6cchgIztfMk44el1jdkZXSFyecbKcnlyAByYw7pWxV5mrsRcD9NfoEJ72iBH 
9N0m0PE2K58cl8PnTpuQy0hVupwZOFvkwQxQdYVBbsPEj2Huy8phOVC/2JI5a9LS45VZUK+qd 
0ATEFEqpwyK0LlRjVTUqTXaQiumFzvhZyX2q6GHLD8w75t8SKYC/1pKcbkDi/uBhlq9hEDv+C 
kLqDAGu+vgtYiN7flyBCtAu9kkHUt4x95X/mt4OMimInn3QhCuE04f0UMSwVG8rcKB4zZtUg1 
T3W7RgEmpz7DYsrUubhRcUqf8sJa40W/tTsZSVUv6HFf3mESmvgLUxU6mjGIg3qG6ZnOBeIHE 
VOprlzlh0x2KDVh/JSEgSYNzp4TJD4hsR1LEWva+Hz7kJTs/RG2qX8Ft8tq/zeDEGoZVkFREs 
aI4ylbvT1LO43N6KbOv0Pe9hJrk6y6B9pfvwLoMT+8G2201b9k+j/eW0GbvGZTziI4bpB4P8D 
8PbC0/CpnqfqmNvMbydPnCO5I/xRklZfyCZzdFKm45ibG3/USvhuJ6cc97Zi7IlgXpdoa/jRd 
pb4GUvEb9c4i/G3oeXSjQLD6zKiUnwqVDW6X2lzvEJ8ZvYAutvudjhi3iQE+ZxR/+YBlkyWYu 
rKq7wLBE0UqAihXX3/aTtHFY7DygtGE8TB07fS1n0sylTss5QDy49XkodHthYjoTZI5zjLRhz 
CSJ8dTM8hwj1V3EdkJltkSBrhIFvQkq/XF60Y9kyLgr/MMRdV9H1J8VnteA8I9MJBz67YJ/HK 
W6waCnEekkHFkuX1WiqdJrQgQiZYeE6g85CHDlez1hN/hh1pdPPziV00p/xvf73UUcw6zbHvm 
OYdPxoM7i5sMaVfQZJRQlB0l3gxvUF1GyMSGg7xT9tcO+Gn/CIZiFAxXlByuuWu29nBuaxefr 
7uKj+2ofMKEPyfQdYpIxdruFQFY9F2jQiHzET31+mjcKvnOaRFZdTAdVJB0WHaB0dr6HgYZz/ 
DRHrClQJA6+AFsRcUUCW84iQFrPKV7dKLl+Qzrlg+J9wS8EOt7SxD4D9Utp

Änderung:
Quelltext eingefügt - zapparella

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 12:04 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 28. September 2013 um 11:34

Als erstes: Bitte deine realen Daten (Name, Adresse, Email-Adresse) mit "xxx" anonymisieren.
Zweitens: Du solltest hier in deinem Kontrollzentrum unbedingt deinen Nick ändern.
Drittens: Wir brauchen noch den Quelltext der Email. Wie und wo du ihn findest kannst du hier nachlesen:

Quelltext finden bei GMX

Viertens: Wir brauchen auch noch die Bilder. Wie das funktioniert steht hier:

Bilderupload

Ganz wichtig:
VOR dem Senden bitte im Quelltext deine Email-Adresse mit "xxx" unkenntlich machen.
Du bist sonst für den Scammer identifizierbar und du bekommst außerdem jede Menge Spam/Scam auf deinen Account.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

XXXsabine
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 28. September 2013 um 11:38

Ein Bild von Charles Smith
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 11:45 von zapparella »  

home__1_.jpg ( 13 KB | Downloads )
home__1_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #5 - 28. September 2013 um 11:40

Mit Name und Bild allein kommen wir nicht weiter. Und vor allem nicht für jedes Bild einen neuen Thread anfangen!!!

Zur Beurteilung sind uns immer die Mails mit Texten und diversen Bildern der jeweiligen Bekanntschaft wichtig, jeweils mit Mail Quelltext (Kopfzeilen). 

Immer in dieser Reihenfolge (Mailtext, Mail Quelltext, Bilder) und chronologisch posten mit maximal 6 Bildern je Posting.

Dazu bitte die Boardregeln lesen http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1264357835
und eMail-Quelltext finden und erkennen http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Erkennen

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 12:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 28. September 2013 um 12:01

Ich habe jetzt deine realen Daten überall rausgenommen und mit "xxx" unkenntlich gemacht und alles ROT gekennzeichnet.
Bitte in Zukunft selbst darauf achten!!!

Die Mail kommt über Microsoft Inline und eine genaue Herkunft kann man nicht feststellen.
Die Datezeile läßt einen Scammer aus Nigeria vermuten.
Die Mail kommt auf gar keinen Fall aus Dubai; die VAE haben eine Zeitdifferenz von +0400 zur UTC.

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 07:14:21 +0100

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

XXXsabine
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 28. September 2013 um 12:12

Tel. Nr.+971528958408 er hat mich angerufen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 12:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 28. September 2013 um 12:13

Poste mal bitte noch Emails mit Quelltext, als er angeblich noch in Dubai war.
Du hast im Startbeitrag geschrieben, er wäre seit einer Woche in Algerien; da würde dann die Zeitzone von +0100 wieder passen.

Ich möchte das vor dem Veröffentlichen nochmal genau prüfen und sobald du deinen Nick geändert hast verschieben.

Scam ist es mit Sicherheit.

Die angegebene Telefonnummer ist eine Mobilfunknummer aus den VAE.

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +971 52XXXXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      United Arab Emirates
City or exchange location      
Original network provider*      du

« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 12:29 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 28. September 2013 um 12:33

Sende doch bitte nochmal das Bild London__2_.jpg
Das ist im Datennirvana verschwunden, weil du jedes Mal einen neuen Thread begonnen hast.

Zu dem ersten Bild konnte ich bisher noch nichts finden.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

XXXsabine
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 28. September 2013 um 12:47

Entschldige aber ich kenne nich nicht so aus am Computer!

London__2_.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
London__2_.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #11 - 28. September 2013 um 12:53

Bilderklau! Das ist Schauspieler Michael DeVorzon!
https://www.google.at/search?q=michael+devorzon&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&...

https://myspace.com/michaeldevorzon/photos/59706990

Ist auch auf http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/ zu finden. Hier dürfte es sich um eine "Klassenkameradenwebsite" handeln.

Michael DeVorzon:
http://www.serienjunkies.de/person/michael-devorzon/17085/gastauftritt.html

Zitat:
Michael DeVorzon, geboren am Dienstag, 6.Juli 1971 in Los Angeles, California, USA, absolvierte bereits 2 Gastauftritte in zwei Fernsehserien. Unter anderem war Michael DeVorzon in der Drama-Serie Melrose Place (1992) und der Drama-Serie Beverly Hills, 90210 zu sehen.

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 13:00 von x5dr »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 28. September 2013 um 13:02

US-amerikanischer Schauspieler Michael DeVorzon aus Kalifornien ist das auf den Bildern. Zwinkernd

Gestohlen sind sie mit Sicherheit von seiner Facebook-Seite:

https://www.facebook.com/michaeldevorzon
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 13:05 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

XXXsabine
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 28. September 2013 um 13:09

Danke, er will mich heute nochmals anrufen, ich werde ihm ein schönes Email schreiben, ich schreibe natürlich nicht, woher ich das erfahren habe, danke

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #14 - 28. September 2013 um 13:14

XXXsabine schrieb on 28. September 2013 um 13:09:
Danke, er will mich heute nochmals anrufen, ich werde ihm ein schönes Email schreiben, ich schreibe natürlich nicht, woher ich das erfahren habe, danke

Auf keinen Fall dem Scammer anmerken lassen, was du herausgefunden hast.
Der ändert sofort seine Email-Adresse und legt sich eine neue zu, die wir dann aber nicht kennen.

Solange er ahnungslos ist, bleibt er bei der alten Addy und viele weitere Opfer können so gewarnt werden.

Auszug aus den Boardregeln:

Zitat:
** TEILE KEINEM SCAMMER MIT, DASS SIE HIER GELISTET SIND. Die, die es tun erhalten sofort Verbannung **
** Poste immer vollständig (Mail´s, eMail-Headers und Bilder) **
** Mache deine eigene eMail-Adresse unkenntlich **
** Schreibe Namen und eMail-Adresse oder ID des SCAMMERS in den Betreff **
** Ein SCAMMER pro Thema. Keine Anhäufungen **
** Poste alle Infos, die du besitzt **
** Wird der SCAMMER hier bereits besprochen, wird dein Beitrag dorthin verschoben **
** Schreibe niemals Moderatoren oder Administratoren wegen eines vermeindlichen SCAM´S an. Poste alles ins Board **
** Das Personal behält sich das Recht vor, die Mitgliedschaft eines jeden zu beenden, der diese Richtlinien mehrfach mißachtet **
** Lese die allgemeinen Boardregeln **
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. September 2013 um 13:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema