Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2]  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Wesley <holywesley@live.com> (Gelesen: 7101 mal)

Sweetie
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Köln
Re: Wesley <holywesley@live.com>
Antwort #15 - 26. September 2013 um 17:52

Here is a little about me, I am half german and half American, somehow i also have Spanish blood, My dad is german and my mum American, My dad and mum divorced when i was still a baby, eventually my dad died when i was at the age of 5, so my mum took me to the USA, I schooled and lived most of my life in the USA, I studied Business Administration, shortly after the death of my mum, she died in an auto crash, so that is why i migrated to join the army when i was still a teenager, I have be on mission for some weeks, I find it hard to do this alone here because its not a good city to stay.My hobbies are cooking, travelling, dancing, playing video games, mountain biking, music, movies, and much more.have a great sense of humor, and I appreciate the simple things in life. I can be quiet or laughing and joking around, just depends on the situation. I love kids and enjoy spending time with friends and family.I am open minded and have a good sense of humor...I love to travel. I also like sports, including basketball, volleyball and football, darts, bowling, walking, swimming, video game, the list is long. I enjoy the beach or the mountains, I'm not looking to change anyone. I think 2 people can compliment each other with both their differences and similarities. Knowing you're always there for each other no matter what is really important,I love children so much.because i belief i was once like them.And one day they will reach this stage of mine.May be I can enumerate some of my interests as I have a lot of them. I am a curious person and I like to know new things. Psychology and philosophy helps me better understand myself. I think self improving helps to live and avoid stress in future. I like to read interesting books, history most of all. I like history and I feel terrific when I touch the walls of old palaces. Nature is my passion, beauty is in harmony . That`s all I can say about it. I go to the sea at summer, love to go camping, hiking, beaches.I do not look for definite age or race. I am ready to follow my partner wherever she lives.I am a very honest and sound man that wants the best for myself and am ready to make it in life and looking for a woman that can support the success and all...With this little words i think you can say something tangible about me.
Till i read from you. 
regards,

Holyman
xxx
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2013 um 17:57 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Sweetie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #16 - 26. September 2013 um 17:53

Good Day,

We have received your intention to request for the leave of Captain Holling Wesley of the SECOND BATTALION 5TH FIELD ARTILLERY 2-5 FA BN REGIMENT of camp victory, Kabul here in Afghanistan. You have to answer the few question beneath and states the choice of leave you choose within the next 24hours.

U.S. Military Office of Personnel Management.

Family and Medical Leave Agency of the United States Army Entitlement
Under the US military Family and Medical Leave Agency (FMLA), most military personnel are entitled to a total of up to 12 work weeks of unpaid leave during any 12-month period for the following purposes:

The birth of a son or daughter of the employee and the care of such son or daughter;

The placement of a son or daughter with the employee for adoption or foster care;
The care of spouse, son, daughter, or parent of the employee; or

a serious health condition of the employee that makes the employee unable to perform the essential functions of his or her positions.
Under certain conditions, a personnel may use the 12 weeks of FMLA leave intermittently. A personnel may elect to substitute annual leave and/or sick leave, consistent with current laws and OPM's regulations for using annual and sick leave, for any unpaid leave under the FMLA. (The amount of sick leave that may be used to care for a family member is limited according to the information provided by the employee and the relatives affected). FMLA leave is in addition to other paid time off available to a personnel.
Job Benefits and Protection
Upon arrival of a personnel at his/her destination, the charges paid shall be refunded to whoever pays for the leave from the benefits of the personnel within 14 days of arrival. (Only if the applicant has filled out the Money Back Guarantee Form of the United States Army). And upon return from FMLA leave, a personnel must be returned to the same position or to an "equivalent position with equivalent benefits, pay, status, and other terms and conditions of recruitment."

Advance Notice and Medical Certification Agency charges will be requested for medical certification for FMLA leave taken to care for a personnel's spouse, son, daughter, or parent who has a serious Health Condition(HC) or for the serious health condition of the military personnel. But if there is no serious Health Condition(HC) attached to it, the agency charges will have to vary. Hence, the agency charges are as follows:

FML without HC - 1000 Dollars 

The intending payer of any of the above charges must provide the following information:

Name:
Home Address:
Relationship with Employee:

MILITARY PERSONNEL'S INFORMATION

Name:
MOS:

Please inform us about the kind of leave charges you will prefer, so as to start the processing as soon as possible

After providing the above information, you are no more anonymous to us.
we protect your privacy and we do not require you to send more information than necessary.
All information provided will not be illegally tampered with.

NOTE:- THIS MUST BE ANSWER AND RETURN TO US WITHIN 24 HOURS.

Regards.
LT.FREDRICK KNOWS
Family and Medical leave Agency,
US ARMY.
Kabul
Afghanistan.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2013 um 17:57 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sweetie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #17 - 26. September 2013 um 17:55

Good morning my love..i just woke up. now i am outside the camp so that i can read from you.. now i am listening to the song you send to me.. baby the song really tell me so much how you feel there..
honey you couldn't believe that i also feel the same here.. my colleagues have been noticing some changes in me because i don't often stay in the camp and i don't talk to them like i use to do before.. honey you've changed alot of things in me.. my heart keeps beating for you because you are there for me.. and i know the rest of my life is for you alone.. nobody can take away your love from my heart.. i believe this..
honey i want you to give me 2 babies that will be the seal of our wedding.. i can't wait to plant my seed in you.. you are my love and forever will be you in me. kissesEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji 

Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:56:47 +0100
Subject: Thank you my heart
To: holywesley@live.com

I love this song.is heard it, and thought of you. I wanted Close See you in my poor *:x verliebt kiss you *:x verliebt and fill your body.Then I get tears in my eyes.because I recognized that I miss you.My Heart beat so much *Kuss Kuss It hurt me that you're not with me.I could not even enjoy the party of my sister because I perceive with my thoughts with you.My family has been suspicious, and it has recognized that to me is something going on.Of course, 1000 will ask why I am so sad, just sit, drink, and looked at a wall....My girlfriend has tried to make me laugh all the time without success. Griesgrämig .
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2013 um 17:56 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Opfer
General Counsel

Standort: Berlin
Antwort #18 - 26. September 2013 um 18:01

@ Sweetie

Smiley

In Zukunft bitte pro Posting immer eine Mail + Quelltext und Bilder, der Ordnung wegen...  Zwinkernd 

Das steht alles in den Boardregeln und in der Bedienungsanleitung

Bitte lesen...  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #19 - 26. September 2013 um 18:03

Stiray schrieb on 26. September 2013 um 17:15:
Nach dem Studium unserer Boardregeln

@ Sweetie

Nicht wild drauf los Posten. Die Regeln machen Sinn und sie helfen Dir und uns.
Zu jeder Mail gibt es einen Quelltext und der ist nicht jedes Mal gleich.
Vielleicht hat der Scammer mal einen Fehler gemacht und wir können die wahre Herkunft ermitteln.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sweetie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #20 - 26. September 2013 um 18:10

hello cute,
             You are a rare combination of so many special things. You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I write you purposely to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts. There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I would rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wonder, they always take me to you.Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you..i want someone that truly loves me and wants to share there life with me. someone that i can cry with and laugh with and someone who understand how I maybe felling and care and want to be with with me. and I want to be there for you and feel there happy times and be there and feel there pain and try within everything in me to make you feel there not ever going to be alone. have them feel how much I love you without even having to feel my word. I want you to feel it in my smile and in my touch.Looking forward to talk with you.

Love Always,
HOLY MAN.
XX

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sweetie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #21 - 26. September 2013 um 18:20

Opfer schrieb on 26. September 2013 um 18:01:
@ Sweetie

Smiley

In Zukunft bitte pro Posting immer eine Mail + Quelltext und Bilder, der Ordnung wegen...  Zwinkernd 

Das steht alles in den Boardregeln und in der Bedienungsanleitung

Bitte lesen...  Smiley

....Sorry  Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #22 - 26. September 2013 um 20:09

Sweetie schrieb on 26. September 2013 um 14:05:
Ich habe bei Facebook ein genannte Holling Wesley Kennengelernt.

Allein hier ist bereits klar, dass es sich nicht um einen Amerikaner handelt, sondern um Bimbo in Westafrika. Nur er schafft es, Vor- und Nachnamen so durcheinanderzubringen!
Dumm ist auch, dass er sich in den Dienstgraden nicht auskennt. Laut Schriftverkehr soll er ja Captain sein, schaut man aber auf die Fotos, dann sieht man, dass er Major ist!
Und laut Foto müsste er in der 529. Regimental Support Company in der Honor Gard dienen!

Hier täten mich die Quelltext schon interessieren, vor allem der von der offiziellen Stelle der US Army!

Hätten wir mehr Text von Miranda <butterflywomanrosita@yahoo.com>, dann würden wir vermutlich interessante Parallelen finden! 

Interessant, dass ich über sein Geschreibsel auch noch ein badoo-Profil eines Wesley gefunden habe Smiley
Allerdings steht dort auf dem Helm Amundson!
Denen muss in Afghanistan richtig langweilig sein, dass sie alle voneinander abschreiben! Das ist wirklich muguhaft!
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2013 um 20:17 von Uli »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Sweetie
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #23 - 26. September 2013 um 20:37

er ist auch bei Netlog, und Find love or friends in a new way person com. ...angeblich kommt er da aus Köln  Cool

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema