Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Laura <laura02love@yahoo.com> <royalbanksemail@yahoo.co.uk> <roya.lbankes@aol.co.uk> <revchris29@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 9700 mal)

Neytmare
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Standort: Kassel
Laura <laura02love@yahoo.com> <royalbanksemail@yahoo.co.uk> <roya.lbankes@aol.co.uk> <revchris29@yahoo.com>
25. September 2013 um 09:26

Hier mal eine weitere Scammerin namens Miss Laura Kipkalya Kones, gebürtig aus Kenya, jetzt in Dakar/Senegal angeblich in einem Flüchtlingscamp lebend.
Wie so oft war der Vater ein hochrangiges Tier in der Regierung, hatte eine Flugzeugunfall und hat ihr 3,8 Mio. Dollar hinterlassen, an die sie nur durch mich kommen kann.
Leider kann ich hier nur einen Auszug aus dem Text bringen, da mir sofort Anti-Scam gesperrt wird, wenn ich den Header von meiner AOL-Adresse hier reinstelle.
Habe sie allerdings gebeten, zukünftig auf meine Web.de-Adresse zu schreiben. Da funzt das besser.
Ich habe ihr weder bei der Transferierung des Geldes, noch irgendwie anders geholfen, daher wundert mich ihre Mail Nr. 3 doch schon etwas.
Nun wird mich also der Reverend auf Web.de anschreiben und ich kann den Header dann auch reinstellen.
Dann wollen wir doch mal etwas Ordnung in die Mugu-Hütten bringen. Meine Werkzeuge liegen jedenfalls schon bereit.  Laut lachend

Mail 1:

Hello          
I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Laura Kipkalya Kones, 27yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told me that my late father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. in this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Chris Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number((+221-766-883-786) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where iam living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely
Laura Kipkalya Kones

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Mail 2:

My Dearest.

How are you? hope fine, for me i am well with all hope to meet you after transfer?
My dearest, i prayed and fasted when i got your contact before it was revealed to me God, that you are the right man for me, which I love and appreciate our baring, without difference, and I know you will not disappoint me. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to help me come out from this prison called refugee camp as we are many here in this refugee camp. My love, i want you to help me to transfer my late fathers money to your account and in it you will be able to send me some money so that i will use it to secure my traveling documents and my air ticket to come over to your country and to live with you for a better life.

Please my love, I want you to contact bank so that they can advise us the possibility to transfer my money to your position from there you will be able to send me some money so that i will use it to secure my traveling documents and my air ticket to come over to your country and to meet with you for the rest of my life.

My dear i want to come over to meet with you for the rest of my life as i have seen that you are the right man for me and i will like you to help me and the transfer of my (3.8 million dollars), so that you can send me some money to prepare my traveling document to come over to meet you for a better life. Honey, I love you so much, and i can wait to meet with you for the rest of my life, and i am looking towards that lovely day when i will be meeting with you for the rest of my life after the transfer of my money to your position so that
from there you can send me some money to prepare my travel documents to meet with you for a better life.

My dear, I would like you to send an e-mail to the bank today about the possible transfer of my 3.8 million dollars deposited ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, which my name appears as the next of kin due to my refugee status here in Senegal. I have informed the bank about you and they are waiting for your e-mail address, so that they can use this money in their position for our meeting.

Here are the contact details of the bank in Scotland, where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Email addresses

royalbanksemail@yahoo.co.uk

roya.lbankes@aol.co.uk

The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Ron Teerlink
roya.lbankes@aol.co.uk

Telephone contact numbers +447031882113

Fax contact number +447031880876

The account informations are as follows:

Account name :...........  Dr.Kipkalya Kones.
Amount:..................  3.8 Million US Dollars
Account number:..........  87423006
Next of kin:.............  Laura Kone.

royalbanksemail@yahoo.co.uk
Already, I have informed the bank about my intention to clame my late father deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim on the money, but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world state. Based on this information, i will like you to send an e-mail to the transfer department of the bank today with this.

Attentioned Mr. Mr. Ron Teerlink the transfer of the foreign officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my (3.8 million) dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

The account information are as follows.
ACCOUNT NAME DR KIPKALYA KONES
AMOUNT 3.8 MILLION DOLLARS
ACCOUNT NUMBER 87423006
NEXT OF KIN LAURA  KIPKALYA KONES

Darling i will keep in touch to hear from you immediately you contacted the Bank so that we can know the possibility to help transfer my money to your own account, please try let me know immediately after you contact Bank for transfer.
Miss Laura

Spoiler:
Return-Path: <laura02love@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm48-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm48-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [216.109.115.156])
     (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
     (No client certificate requested)
     by mtain-mh08.r1000.mx.aol.com (Internet Inbound) with ESMTPS id 2C5E03800008E
     for <xxxx@aol.com>; Sat, 20 Jul 2013 03:44:13 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [66.196.81.172] by nm48.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2013 07:44:12 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.245] by tm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2013 07:44:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1054.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 20 Jul 2013 07:44:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 404244.63472.bm@omp1054.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 60340 invoked by uid 60001); 20 Jul 2013 07:44:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1374306252; bh=W8DL8+PfQx54ppHbrslazvOW7WHRtehHEBmMIGB8m6A=; 
m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 

SsJ0LBc9CJZyE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

5+5hcvDZncAts=;
X-YMail-OSG: aPa2gbAVM1nMG2Wy.dJZAOr1w7fV482UErWK.5q9G9sATBW
ZT1eWoap1pn3jKz2ubOin8RaUsTsE0OzYfRgDqR2S_kSbHgE2MQtmSp02EQg
X0_0DKZAW9ZaPTlKsBpC.lH_MTfP_E_Kugjk61zUwvWojQjI59ts25q_N6BJ
qynUf3D0iH5mJfLJzjO4hBfyGLszdHXxdkxnJRXjBDEpInY46amGNimg_Ub2
Af9ylJsDD7rhHJi_jt4luj5zvZNuk7zSI1HIN3XVENqD1LO4bDvwtkPbJ5bZ
3L_bh8oqQXQWEMDZ.W_K25dQ3MxL_VFKsZ2B30VroscULNHAqUK.DfT4Bzb6
PrWW6sWRsaEtpZajaqlSn4HxA8XMjMPPJX8iWjYmM1r2z7wBM6FGWGfCtCZN
2v8V3tQlGdH4QcIr8S82oi.nVEth2aGFYxBPoWssR5WYKRpRIy8DYFUQftBW
zaiOc69nQKSoK5T5OnK0Rigzca0HW9kblC1zaXazWheNVVcKWK1BP8lhY_fS
7IcbJn.zC9v_OWnhh0dPFspw9hlXT9spJUXyndXESj0DZ3koQ.ca.efDCSU4
1B5EtEhv9EpCNHjVLCaoFWdx4lSgW05Rqrc8voxbVrNg3f7Zv4ILgei_653g
g0AZ1XecbqjnAF3kFt7U992OEMQEHOnMtV00DbR6kr9tseGix01wJj28c_e4
7wBFMlP5xbFIFUbBYA4OM10hizc1wT5FJf2vPt9D738SJRqCnSYs9lawC_XZ
x_VuVWW5UYSFOqIDNG6GC
Received: from [41.82.106.104] by web141202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Jul 2013 00:44:12 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 

AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.149.560
References: <8D052902610FE53-F74-B3DD9@webmail-d127.sysops.aol.com>
Message-ID: <1374306252.36680.YahooMailNeo@web141202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 00:44:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Laura Love <laura02love@yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE TRY TODAY AND SEND MAIL TO THE BANK
To: "xxxx@aol.com" <xxxx@aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <8D052902610FE53-F74-B3DD9@webmail-d127.sysops.aol.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="624387052-2066954893-1374306252=:36680"
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-AOL-VSS-INFO: 5400.1158/92290
X-AOL-VSS-CODE: clean
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: mtain-mh08.r1000.mx.aol.com ; domain : yahoo.com DKIM : pass
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d60dc51ea3fcd1e2b
X-AOL-IP: 216.109.115.156
X-AOL-SPF: domain : yahoo.com SPF : none

--624387052-2066954893-1374306252=:36680
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	41.82.106.104
Host 	41.82.106.104
Location 	SN SN, Senegal
City 	-, - -
Organization 	SONATEL
ISP 	SONATEL
AS Number 	AS8346 Autonomous System 

Änderung:
Header eingefügt - zapparella

Mail 3:

Dearest Friend,

This is Laura kones, Who contacted you some few week ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am sending you this mail to remind you of how I concluded with the said money transfer, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could. I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to pay you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which I contacted you for an assistance which is today completed.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in Holland as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ($500,000,00) FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my husband to Holland was and since then he has been mornitoring my movement, I signed a cheque of $500,000,00.Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this tansfer.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Chris Johnson for the collection of this cheque. It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore GET THE COMPENSATION that came from my true heart.

Contact him  through his Email address below.
Name: Reverend Chris Johnson

Emai: revchris29@yahoo.com

Phone: +221767536965

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement.All contact should be between you and Reverend Chris Johnson.You can send me mail to tell me what he said when you contact him.

Thanking you once more and God bless you and entire family.
Regards,
Miss Laura
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2014 um 16:43 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr11742 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Re: Laura <laura02love@yahoo.com> <royalbanksemail@yahoo.co.uk> <roya.lbankes@aol.co.uk> <revchris29@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. September 2013 um 10:28

So, hier die prompte Antwort vom Reverend.
Es wäre nett, wenn mir jemand etwas über diese Mugus sagen könnte, dann kann ich meine weitere Strategie danach ausrichten.
So schlaffe 500.000,- US-$ auf meinem Gehalts-Konto wären ja auch nicht schlecht.  Laut lachend
Na ja, träumen ist ja mal erlaubt. Jedenfalls liegen meine Mugu-Waffen schon bereit. Brauche nur noch etwas mehr Hintergrund-Infos.

How are you today? i hope you are very fine over there. If so glory be to Almight God. My brother in Christ my name is Rev Chris Johnson of Christ The King Church Dakar Senegal.One Miss  Laura  Kones once living in the refugee told me about you and how  she saw your profile and liked you to help her to come out from the camp and you tried very well to help her but you did not meet up  ..later contacted another person who give her the kind help she needed and now  is no more living in the refugee camp.The person that helped her take her to his country .. Before .traveled   .she droped a massage for you.She told me to give you some amount of money and the money is in our care now .The amount of the money is usd$ 500.000.00. I will send the money to you.But you will send all your informations to me including your  address and your full name to avoid mistake. Once you send this
information i will definitely send the money to you immediately.

You can also call me with this phone number..... +221767536965   for more information.            

God bless you as i wait for your mail.
Yours in Chris

Spoiler für Header Sonatel Senegal:
Return-Path: revchris29@yahoo.com  
Received: from nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.26]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb109) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MdYWG-1VEuKM1a3Q-00PNxT for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08: 57:54 +0200  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 06:57:52 -0000  
Received: from [98.138.90.52] by nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 06:55:02 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.146] by tm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 06:55:02 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.215] by tm3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 06:55:02 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1024.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 06:55:02 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 402472.30880.bm@omp1024.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 90484 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Sep 2013 06:55:02 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380092102; bh=AlaAG+LrS52WSqNEt2sWoK5I76VvG+FnFhy3FWj2spo=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; +KSOYZmTEJstY=  
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
h=X-YMail-OSG: ject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;  
J5kdi+gxu1gxs=;  
X-YMail-OSG: IClbMRIVM1k8aiO3MHVXEOfVuHFBHSX.qxJf6H1JgZmhcPR  
Xaqnq_HENh_0s30nsWMQJFtvc1_ZtsQndkMMZOIcJcZPjf9_Si2x7LFfryS4  
_b1kBcfxhKlzSS_HiwXgU2vEkLJ0914k.clIVceJDmrWqauwBBlxZis7O0Ip  
XjOAiYo5JYOOSeW.bHHJfBuSWUeOBhQGLRHaLdi550sHZyhNfDVOw2w_FhO9  
3EquQCxzD_NyU9CqCkIqyRt3dTLeOkw_j8G17vrhkXLEUyMWx.NDBdBlL0RM  
pSPndKHiGt9JF91vGxMyfogkfkbxHfqdUfkeebd.._yxJNwBN66S9A7HD4ZH  
6cBlKdhnTEe7.PapkUp1k28fM6TpmpSudh8YKqJffe3qfmNpyY8gd5aW10lP  
dvgDfXbo1Cb7M4U9m44o6GtbCI3Cba5q1rcoGrmNbdLX_43msGuTJ.t7Xegx  
ydX0Hm57GOxYzBUcfMx_XB_QWWFyrDC6_ANQv.HXbU7R9FZ.TDTiikGSwOyY  
zrrt9yloG2cH.SyilFOmXQEI9xOmn4zIc6Ay.ZOqYRzYiDwR63_5d6kmbcq7  
xQxM7GSjvh6zCKas-  
Received: from [41.82.90.11] by web160202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:55:02 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-  
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.157.561  
References: <trinity-65a09b16-0572-4753-a434-38f498df6491-1380090485607@3capp-webde-bs44>  
Message-ID: <1380092102.76720.YahooMailNeo@web160202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:55:02 -0700 (PDT)  
Reply-To: Rev Chris <revchris29@yahoo.com>  
Subject: SEND YOUR INFORMATION  
To: xxxx<xxxx@web.de>  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-65a09b16-0572-4753-a434-38f498df6491-1380090485607@3capp-webde-bs44>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-125618876-2133932586-1380092102=:76720"  
Envelope-To: <xxxx@web.de>  
X-UI-Filterresults: unknown:5;V01:K0:kpWygFn7TQc=:j+m15ASNYc2rcCtNlGG65MF+Zu  
93D+gDJ99xGXosDFZi85NIJVL6iDyw6ySHphC3Cinh7XFCgKRIy74TLipCVdBsSm5aiLzI1xQ  
r4CFiAlNDWOjhQSJlf2pxiIi32Vk8u5hvxoTtOr5Esos7AuDwDph81iwDlYxRT8Mp8jcyLR1Y  
Wc50qsPDhZt+PyMG2qXLBXNJX62Y00pcU967ZeUe+hhtO1S90L2BEySTnr67gWq8B2JXtgNBe 
gouejFxF+ezBJ8EcsFQXZ/wdCMCRJzkhPWcVOirBRnKTB3WyfXRXH3LAlsgBrbCfu63bSPIrQ  
6L/xkxzUGpQP174YbNqgZudblvyB6qivMQ55231Nryd1772JuiBNBx3aNZRpsTfdZalxAIvHd  
Hyp14o0KARZxiYQtR1zmAJaC0kQBFzF2PSEc+ZTsRb1NcpdBCcOc4uDZaFMMdJJCjh4WKVhOn  
wAPRwn4SA8L15xCLR5XM47dOWWkKXvsFKY82C8Wx/bkN/MWctniJzbkmKFpoy3kPrT3NMdWnC  
LK8Skw+FUS16txJZ8Mb52TH2K1QdeyRQC5Q+d+j0FDEVOS3ds6dIulqwLVtNDlZuqWfNBmkBg 
zr/fw1bfSfXUxtWMz9Zh/t7EkZ2K0Cn5RS0JtYxen/CfM+d6u/JMob6Fe3BkaLHxPr0mIrqmt  
ahWqLGrTv1r/osuYsNZ9Nn+VtLLL1gvHx3yoHyg0lx7AlxweYWTOV7sJxWiC6hEVkfGIQRNxl  
3CTAYQ/emioyrkJ8VNXjaZAIexTSNMZr9rwT8kyTC8S8adPLGfJ7A9ucreNSGCH0QpcDx7l8F  
9fToQuyzYoQTOBNscxHSq9CEbkiuEojbuZ1LCwRlIdB3YwEMvjcoKBbkpRr4VYXUPgzRYCBvo  
QNJW9wflMDUxG+hNVv9Af8a9wROE1x8pYo2bQl3giAGT+/0X35Oqoap4A57vMUzC9UH/pqXWt  
QTJ5fSkplXOD/pWxwNHkBkWmfgMkiwA5OmSCFZB4+edWo5AzkilcQCk9JZsKGhL7y3KSRoXUp 
CrDSpCt3DDksHrPvwwjXXC/SwxTaEAiMTJd0e1ewVId0exCUNuz5LnqiU/aHFwOTZEs9nH0pI  
+aTCpWnL3tzTKdMf+gvS/lMygYccMSptR1RvwJgaTEEk6Sw6iIQFkA4/czRKofRu3FGYO7XYj  
8Kr9ZK7iyr/ZHTKCH20h8pcBX0QT1NPIwd28YStezxRwqlSUt78sS8KSwsZ3fi9gJQf5fqTO5  
WPOB78E51Nd19yex/tJgaaUPz0l7xJl6+clGSOVh23gfcgWD10QoecTNAzdkgcYS8N6i/20V7  
P8t3c1w/FVLlXqAgn6ZOSobSbQ==
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. September 2013 um 13:41 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Re: Laura <laura02love@yahoo.com> <royalbanksemail@yahoo.co.uk> <roya.lbankes@aol.co.uk> <revchris29@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 25. September 2013 um 13:28

Das ging jetzt aber verdammt schnell bei Mugu-Paule.
Kaum geantwortet, schon schreibt er zurück.
Aber diese Art der Geldüberweisung ist schon merkwürdig.
Er will mir per DHL den Scheck über 500.000,- € schicken und das soll auch noch 333,- € kosten, zu überweisen per WUMT?  Laut lachend
Ich lach mich kaputt. Auf welche Ideen die doch kommen. Herrlich.

Mr   May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family....................Amen

Respect   today i here by have no other option than to send you the money which Miss Kones  left for you in my care because
  .left for me here as evidence to prove that you are the right person and your delivery address is noted to send the cheque to your house.
As soon as i went for the delivery/shipment enquiries D.H.L. on how to post the cheque in regards to your destination and the Korea company I visited them and they gave me different charges based on the weight and country of destination and it is left for you to choose preferable one following the face value of your cheque being $500, 000 (five hundred thousand dollars) and needed diplomatic attention it will arrive in three days.
charged as follows:
Diplomatic House
Delivery Care :  210 euro
Immunity Yellow Tag: 45.euro
10% vat :78 euro
Total :333 euro
My dear try your possible best to see that you send this money to me as soon as you get this mail so that i can go to the DHL office to send you the Cheque before any other things.The total amount is three hundred and thirty three Euro you are to send the money through WESTERN UNION with .Please send me the information you use to send the money to western union through my email address for easy collection

Use this information of my assistant pastors to send the money.

Address No 265 Parcel Dakar Senegal.

First Name....  .... .Umdu.
Last Name.......... ..Sam.
Question.........    ok
Answer.........       ok 

Spoiler:
Received: from nm41.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.120.48]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb005) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0M9ZXD-1Vaels33DL-00Cyin for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13: 06:49 +0200  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm41.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 11:06:46 -0000  
Received: from [98.138.226.176] by nm41.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 11:04:05 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.215.143] by tm11.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 11:04:04 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.219] by tm14.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 11:04:04 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 11:04:04 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 73004.40949.bm@omp1028.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 60039 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Sep 2013 11:04:03 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380107043; bh=GB8Rm3BA/JPkdvxA8cX6jlH3QoOAm1Q6QtkItXUgSz4=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; mJSX4pW0qagXo=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
8nxBkfDAgDEGs=;  
X-YMail-OSG: FYop8XoVM1mOiF8pdcNhWTI0QAiDoMiNdKmYQfZ_SDp2DpM  
.ngSyF6aO2hcKoITXf_3g8E1yqDDCEUVfFH9qgRy6WQZYfyzp2Ba5ohTMow_  
u_FO.9DyX1sip8bgGsP5g.lswDO77kUNdkcN2oBlgtsrCvJF1rPgplm.7_I2  
E5NRbQ6DmN9VC5tzfyDEJ8a38DMZjZJs9rIC8LJNRw82C2Lmux7Dgxuf5whU  
PlhTBhurkl2no6tzI7Wa761jueeWnMuuob_zeGlZvMewSxlHIDLlhIqYQToB  
0S944yC1VMiHKEBxPaHZQcxq4x9OibzIUPfAc4YNqaKe.lTjkOgdPJfAXTTX  
bq0WTdrPWK6g8Bbws.YY9qpA8P.osuMHgUQCI.GdqClYhtqjpNYiY1oSGpKM  
D1pT3S5TiKPUXEqyrgHiCuLZWIw_3hu1QFz1h8L7QNEj.MK7rLtYaLBoZMyo  
EnnibOkdpgpz6j.wRNDvfF.oM0SgEr.6onPGIIgaq80BvSdJKzw8lG58ZX2z  
ZOqYVkodqx4pHuejLBik7F1MDzH01WWCRbTLJ10cQJ5UY1N8W  
Received: from [41.82.90.13] by web160205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 04:04:03 PDT  
References: <trinity-4c0118ed-ea47-4090-9acb-f85c03c2e4ce-1380106698830@3capp-webde-bs39>  
Message-ID: <1380107043.52374.YahooMailNeo@web160205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 04:04:03 -0700 (PDT)  
Subject: FROM D H L TO YOU  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-4c0118ed-ea47-4090-9acb-f85c03c2e4ce-1380106698830@3capp-webde-bs39>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1263770829-1201116431-1380107043=:52374"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:HhkjrlTeAg8=Zunge9Ewf/NIu2u2i880R6vCZMCa6Y  
YDcHJY10uGeZ9YBqfKjH/JW3tWe0PavBaSFt/5gLjDURnhTjVs3+vpfuxfaE1GXp4w0M46Rfb  
Y0iEvaapHLF86YRwvFBsscYsKudTk9MJe2WqwkixgdXscZCBQpUZ4luSL6CvRBTchYowFz32u  
Vniaf1XxBmopoIt/plaQirh1Ia4OTqHeU+2QHvhxljc+C8x+Lp1sj7pre4Ev1+WuHuS7R0Hoa  
dVV0rMffsDRpi90VI5PCoa9lSsa3QJoHPnqplv0tr2KFXCg9YU5u2h0o++M8iwc/VCbyxVILK  
GwEfj9sKclf+JaFJ7ql8V+P72KNk5YXF7BYgmwHfcJ8GWuGr1naC3e95w9iDEf0bdxxmn0PFz  
nbdsdCLV1amUqQV3LrOjIXVM0yJXedk9dy5NSoWeAgzrjlE1Nf/mC8MXviDMh1O68SHstCkAF  
LC/oHhBPS8B/VsXoN6psig9DyYI5dyOmBR72pLXeuQ7rrx0tRRY2bFDGygpQDpxyFuLAhyrRW  
m/JGN3XUWMoD4xcY7K1p5C9T/UEroW0QWDt9/Eq6/z0p9wjwWG1JYZY3NXiGD4AyfjuDmJspz  
JUH71XaaTsS0b1JMZbPOPQnGRFp0Vtm6oMTHtVhWjlBCHnJrfs7zYdEYmNpzU7oRl5Z4X1eWr  
muBgbzJqvINiGG0t1Y3J6vRb3VG8gdP0NrlalbWjSjpTFzfTQTDd/w3vTLM/ztqJ7NVx08KZe  
MhvBpFJA9vs6wg1MC1mW2zizosvYowJJUMVrIVCjpq+hR/OEIMFO2KWh8e/9R3xFHz7UcoTpG  
BZ3/mGiykYwFjIBwKYWIja0qaOux+nT1rtYHWFlsn1yA8ieusndgRp4B2g9+6Ce2DB/C6i/ww  
O5GtkAR05EfbodoU7vcPZROPXGfE5DgHHWDq4yxKhAk7egJe5X/xRlt03Jj/E9LKTsGWLJ9QU  
GIJps+PiWdJfZnTyTo7lS8uhIqyqX49WOOkfpqg599tunDyBv+wQlO4QGPf29fBZlU7PcEElz  
zoUD/PFJnciqiQPSHW4ZChJcwRQnBoyFs+/6CNuXlTJMjngy390qiodjInJtoDHOWsyUfUhKU  
xvHi0clzO3ByMpw1Pp0IXLRbw0f4FJHoZ7LATzcLcI/J21dTlz9gpOougHC5hlyDYg2bWAqg4  
kdgWBci4EEP9wjqNqGg8MXKSftpg5DvuwKHSq63kqf6vu3waYCmC7JbVIeBsqIiNT8H9Z85dX  
e72z7XcpO4RBnSg8aH9SfI7FKgN4YeBtiLEm1FzDHb9sEk4VM8TpGsM1vnBGaXw4PM8+b0SWT
aE/q2it/JXzcSZ5VfeAHwOO5wMf4m2/GEQIISuTm1USIOVqiVrMO8ISjgCs31GhQUbdL4WzjN  
qi/HUpggWVLCWWCydTRNl4AkmDXP4bEm5OQTc0=
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. September 2013 um 13:45 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #3 - 25. September 2013 um 13:30

Eingeliefert über Senegal

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.82.90.13
Decimal:	693262861
Hostname:	41.82.90.13
ISP:	SONATEL
Organization:	SONATEL
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Dakar
City:	Dakar 

« Zuletzt geändert: 31. Juli 2016 um 00:06 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #4 - 25. September 2013 um 14:31

So ein Schwachmat ! ! ! Hält der mich für blöd?
Aber, sei's drum: dann kommen halt wieder die guten Formulare der WUMT zum Einsatz und er kann schön laufen.  Zwinkernd
Irgendwie scheint der liebe Reverend schon unter Drogen zu stehen, wenn ich mir so sein Geschreibsel ansehe.
Na ja, Palmwein kann nach einigen Tagen Gärung auch ganz schön in die Birne hauen.

Hello my dear brother in the lord.

This check is in envelop not cash at hand i mean the money is in envelop not cash at hand i can not send it by western union or through bank account because the money is not cash at hand try and understand me it is only by D H L office to you.You have to go and send me the 333 euro so that i will go to the D H L office and send your check to your house.
This check is not possible to send through bank account is not possible to send in your account because is in the envelop i hope you understand me.and if that i have this money i would have help you and pay them ,you have to try
God bless you.
Rev

Spoiler für Header Senegal:
Received: from nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.28]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb008) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Lp49U-1W3LTE0CQO-00es8m for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14: 23:01 +0200  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 12:22:58 -0000  
Received: from [98.138.101.132] by nm35.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 12:20:03 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.151] by tm20.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 12:20:03 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.237] by tm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 12:20:03 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 12:20:03 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 537418.7376.bm@omp1046.mail.bf1.yahoo.com 
Received: (qmail 87472 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Sep 2013 12:20:03 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380111603; bh=UiWqggVlEeHihwfYWAYAwpUgbVBy5A6LcI5lxn+iTSE=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; pOdV4z7wFzOAU=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
aBXpG/QIHj/T8=;  
X-YMail-OSG: iWjEghAVM1lKsLeTNJE.6_DiGVFMC5ffK6d3F5q8BszTDPf  
MQFjIHxoL1_862wX7H3GrNNtspT7sgnEpzpS1VgkOgy51EOjFC.hpAIbyc1V  
xANNZyM8RUIJgjHkE9J_UrAbIgIwm1rc6GC1md7Sp3zBu4pqGzdac4ZX2HaE  
.GMHqlPzfMEQ4iTM35xSNq5dvRmmYmx1WbV.zZT5RA_c0k72SpkdgZ8MZSGX  
wz67Z3X8KpkD5wRl.5T2OyWFcKfxBMQEqt31EqASwLm10wGZgq0qcGCK0jx7  
v5aa6GKtEorib2kq_Y66KFBvv9qXlI9bhLlV.ZbokfhxtajlEH6y2wtZT_Ex  
e0K9c_IEBMjb2ww5tm47msfOHeRIqwJt5AGFqHS2JZrX4blVdPGVWqLrqLRe  
TYlqtoSRnju9l80OQXv2avmnl6HMlbA1rzBeWPQeS7rUxii7pALga7X0GO95  
M3tYKfPwESG9YAnzz4k6u4E7JC050jbsqrSmqF_llDIwLA5XLVPhJLhOlJjh  
ppOgrtyRkRFVUklm53u5Ye1qBx37_kgqwJx1sBICTqMaQf5Q-  
Received: from [41.82.90.13] by web160202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 05:20:03 PDT  
References: <trinity-8fe85b0a-e346-4dd8-8016-42c0169b0276-1380109497250@3capp-webde-bs28>  
Message-ID: <1380111603.82690.YahooMailNeo@web160202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 05:20:03 -0700 (PDT)  
Subject: This check is in envelop not cash at hand  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-8fe85b0a-e346-4dd8-8016-42c0169b0276-1380109497250@3capp-webde-bs28>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-125618876-1219086392-1380111603=:82690"  
« Zuletzt geändert: 25. September 2013 um 15:23 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 25. September 2013 um 20:59

Zitat:
Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number((+221-766-883-786)

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7668XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider        Tigo (Sentel)

Die Nummer wird mit <faithu4_baby@yahoo.in> und folgenden Bildern http://dating-fraud.de/thumbnails.php?album=956 in Verbindung gebracht.

Zitat:
Phone: +221767536965

Zitat:
Information on phone number range +221 7675XXXXX

Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination      Senegal
City or exchange location      
Original network provider        Tigo (Sentel)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #6 - 26. September 2013 um 08:36

Jetzt wird unser Pastor aber langsam nervös.
Zwei Mails, in denen er dringend darum bittet, ihm die Unterlagen zu schicken, damit er das Geld abholen kann.   hä?
Dann wollen wir ihn mal auf die Piste schicken.  Laut lachend

# 1: I am still waiting so that i will go today and send your check to you,rev

# 2: Sir i am still waiting ,rev

Spoiler für Header SONATEL Senegal:
Received: from nm39.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.32]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb102) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Llkz6-1VyDIa3iOO-00ZPfc for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19: 02:29 +0200  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm39.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 17:02:23 -0000  
Received: from [98.138.101.130] by nm39.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 16:59:35 -0000  
Received: from [66.196.81.173] by tm18.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 16:59:34 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.222] by tm19.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 16:59:34 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Sep 2013 16:59:34 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 865331.27126.bm@omp1031.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 44183 invoked by uid 60001); 25 Sep 2013 16:59:34 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380128374; bh=ZIJMrCYE6B/p9v5GyTNR93IdxXpJEhGkkzsXz7ojaUg=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; kE3d5ngqECbDM=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
OFYj+Ec55wm4=;  
X-YMail-OSG: JfjzChAVM1l0k0lMgsWw8cuV25oEyuN0WfSgwDeViMDGRmD  
psJBZ.stpsw6CdR_DfsFwrrkDMQgNM7tbwvy3RkVtBViwq7hLrT1853WZ3.f  
nhCtVO_28tYYZ.zDVsqXr6BbfTW36JzRstgV.ZW6sVMlc1MbVfY5nyQFqhqv  
TH7RDaE8czsNYGvaTBcvzhkBpWPo1uz6ljTmn2KcpzuM.m.4FHys0ts1iyg5  
4NjxyQpruFrDaCJlaAiYSYJ41DJBlUYDUjAsc8F6_QoY22vYl.C7SWzXFIh8  
gvsxxkD8dUa_XFqWQfTgpb_d0UkavRlfGe1iarHZUGCnyOsyKvjGRe3xHkC_  
nZDwv647SELFjoGrStjXGb19EtJcftJChZwUeKfdF6rfmOEPhCGsDjY3c2vY  
csELXZ2sZh7BL3N2bnWuJ1VQ85arAVUPusNYobg4elUCjdfAVhCa4vi5JQl7  
Dv6MdMniHHsf7gMd5IFhYD1WRFIu6RCcXtKiMNmlNHmz.RVD9e6l9KCO2I1T  
itoVYp2efdVjA_WtG1IKOizvYKaoQDm_JvZlCYTqa86bidpQhQejXVtvr8xc  
IgV.oOl8wnFKo81CVn4wp  
Received: from [41.82.116.57] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:59:34 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: eW91ciBjaGVjayB0byB5b3UscmV2CgEwAQEBAQ--  
References: <trinity-8fe85b0a-e346-4dd8-8016-42c0169b0276-1380109497250@3capp-webde-bs28>  
Message-ID: <1380128374.44114.YahooMailNeo@web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:59:34 -0700 (PDT)  
Subject: hello  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-8fe85b0a-e346-4dd8-8016-42c0169b0276-1380109497250@3capp-webde-bs28>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2068959492-1834612201-1380128374=:44114"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:yxzTlElzg6A=:Wg8r15cveQMbxrdM7a3osa8cqp  
qEOwvijErZJmPzV4qtT1BExxCLIDCB2fGCJJzEvWM3FT/NM6nFRhFJJixTur8NMM2/mnfFthY  
Z4gt1U4GTwQSvQAoz2381jQ6KqyjdQlcawYLZoLQPLMHSQv/ybI6EaQUGyzn1eEp1vfJb+d5S  
HDaQuu5NtvoecyRMagk3f0KFX+sIRkMyxmQWcGj92o6Ae421gGCuS8QjcNFOxfI9OTDmzMEq4  
3dhpQwlrBZ3sxZYCseMOy66ujbzlAgrjpwiqREasO7sq82ndcFgpzPsAtcvYyMKw3+RhH08SA  
hAElGrkjkdCK2oqHgudNScO6Si26F5EgOTrre4cjJQLos+7w7/5u2rNXkLxNPWS4uZT5LN7Qz  
LH8aTkP1LDI4L1BaXNe3/4/h4dzRzXdGaqHH4WkwQiaeuFF17itRJMdSqUujVm5sH99dReLze  
9zw7s9YxijHTQjR+YqVKrGy+l9M5Sw+BvulIO7t4pyldUnZhZqhgP03lWmYRxGSCRO5c1j46r  
QTphBqP9cA42o+4he6rZy+LLAVW5UIWX0xXMNXQtcxqFQ/eBQJF2aE9t5gr0U2hxEDnQaar/d  
a63lgzy1+tOO5pD3BKWYuoUTUuELuf6064NAMQnPqdquG8h3bnJsNTgY6r8DaADxO+ErD5j/h  
nE6C9ZXqhpkCAlAoormyWtf3MGOV9gDm43pqo30mWQLCgyQdCwpyNT6mWrGqZZJd5qvWggXfT  
CN8+vwXoUe7wzqiWgpZwJrBW6er/wVkMz8Vn4++Klov+uorduWzDs+RKxHJiUobe3yFMehpDg  
X0f5hq2/8Olc6VZKDhK+kAi6Hte1VByq0vTDOZsBXxd84Szz59rhhTVrTBxTX1mg8+OPgJhfO  
flu5josm+sOCA2pbFZNUhpVG5J1CgNzWsL/QMfY9uLpSLJnE/w8mIk5ld6BB9TFC0Kk/yhFMT  
pEB3lQT8O27Wgcrt5bEEBewMY6HcPSY/ennWpAMtlDnz4jXfftJ61ER6w+5Fy4xjXpqZbf7Lw  
ZEdSvhkgVMFWfEOpC/fqqp0XxxfTf/fygqph/qIl3fbAvCHu40ZY3pUWjnVgNsNp/rRiyXs09  
56CnuT/oGEgMicVias/HTbYtWHd0I01o9cs1NEzT3WclyGDxcB7BttbrAnLtjEx8uiPVY8DeW  
dqIEY/GP/Y5/OcPLsNZ9d0KxaUt5Bc7DPUywXprhoeeMmXV4QsYgV83ZTw0ugMB9YADeGk86U  
cqvV4CgHQT85NlmwSs1q6zzJZH2XaiY7fzTR6VLVCiJe47vlXthuRa8hzZWGKt8ELNzA9JXJw  
DIXS1TX5xcbVkjvcjsQCMOsMXraT/j2sSAlcFCSbf5i2FzzBMKZnINzmhaOI2baVcqgkNF7qt  
2zYm8hp0CtplFerczINfXzRsWcUDiJPRNQTmxRxwCjXgQp1mRMHDz58cKNkzwWvHj+D/tyk8K  
4Jw3qoVP4I3kuV7a7YEYEeLAWKFyezpJa4n4YZxZGAm7rhoQUT6LQQYdiYmanK1IbHL6UOrg=

Zitat:
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:59:34 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. September 2013 um 13:03 von Opfer »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #7 - 26. September 2013 um 10:54

So, nach einigen Rückfragen ist der Pastor auf dem Weg, das Geld abzuholen und mir dann angeblich den Scheck zu schicken.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Ich hoffe nur, dass es im Senegal wie aus Eimern schüttet und er sich eine gewaltige Erkältung holt.
Kann nicht lange dauern, bis er mir erbost mitteilt, dass hier irgend etwas nicht stimmt.

Mail # 1: Ok but can you write me the number because i can see the number the one i see is more than 10 number write it for me .Rev
Mail # 2: The question and answer is what ,rev
Mail # 3: Ok as soon as i receive the money now i will go and send your check ,rev

Received: from nm18-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.138]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb107) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MXrtj-1VKsB52r71-00WoKv for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 10: 35:13 +0200  
Received: from [66.196.81.170] by nm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 08:35:11 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.194] by tm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 08:35:11 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 08:35:11 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 592435.66168.bm@omp1003.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 55267 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2013 08:35:11 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380184511; bh=EH5f20GuE4aFgyoFqr4tUFf0Mm6P1YSuRQO8MHWMD2k=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; ccht8OoATEN3s=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
XQiS59GBary5w=;  
X-YMail-OSG: PpEUxeMVM1kjh6yvByElXu7jDhm6PmSoOdRd4SVDC56k4Lo  
sUjTplmGoM2POPkazVpFqwOsYASPYGxb7VW5eeNyD1L3VRTMGHMnSiHuGaMm  
d0s1IlSM2ks3bOaISPcQ_IdrzVs06pqLhIfKcakBtoUyYCG5GVNu7pO9LIIs  
dNgjUFYGWQkPkkthtOMJnhxNqScQw5MazMHYIpvcQCFBTND6R4yWKwt9hB2a  
WixJJt865qdfCDkNIpkp4ps1jqvuW.PXDVFhmHhkWqLvv3LSlkZ8FEsUNbUu  
RSuq73wqz0Mz0R_5y3ZPo2G2wDCJfvX.PGAIWnGKRNCH.wdQ9hLq320MAZxw  
o.Ynv_N2bUV1Ppo_JyNm5UMp9eIIgX55I_evWdfyLzN8g7cSU6cUvnEjvO3.  
x_43JcGgFPyW0B0lLEi8xfta0JUVRinQl9KgiY__DWX1XIkCvc3G0NJgzNHl  
a8uVpbpMv5304zqDUg77dtX64CQe8jiqAZ.HCCLunEdCXRpYpTBknDe.7mM0  
xgB8KSOpqIvwT1qgEjc0_SZScA9w.e4E7.tVkWcxGni9bczQBji6j9vgR_8M  
M08n0inL63w--  
Received: from [41.82.105.65] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 01:35:11 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: c2VuZCB5b3VyIGNoZWNrICxyZXYKATABAQEB  
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587  
References: <trinity-41346450-c83d-4986-84fc-48cf9e1570fc-1380180707990@3capp-webde-bs27>, <1380181123.99850.YahooMailNeo@web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <trinity-8c2c6eab-8729-48a3-90f3-5e6f7d274d96-1380182631563@3capp-webde-bs27>, <1380183365.5475.YahooMailNeo@web160202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <trinity-ceb522a5-b4a5-4c33-a134-12db58839368-1380184035307@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Message-ID: <1380184511.48571.YahooMailNeo@web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 01:35:11 -0700 (PDT)  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-ceb522a5-b4a5-4c33-a134-12db58839368-1380184035307@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2068959492-2141131312-1380184511=:48571"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:Ei6hSLkLjCs=:mtXa5fA5K2QZQ0IFQG+KV5KY0Y  
ZyneaB5Rjqhm3Kvfm25mNGeU0HRHvmpJm3hDGRQn1fGFYqZS4AuF4qk2RDZnOEAHh1D6sbiKk  
RuOXyDi13/ujgF1uHBB8AY9bFeP/cbJbED2uyr49f9S6xy/Fv2wLqlKiURSUbgbSvjFyd5WVr  
rLZNEan6nKIKB0UGfYYi2MHI8kNJM60SJ0XldzZp7Rvt8IAiGTDKlcHBlqdN5dNcCnjK2KrDj  
ev/sJPbL5qllN+csO2Dkl/g20gRDDVgLBd5yTr+5Ro8wNRhL4WAwUDjiTe9trS5V1AnuHm5Lt  
PRb41ed9ZkSsMkkvLeEHYQ9dqDh3pGNZfwMDF1YfsMtCu9RW9z1NZ2BHNWj8rt26peG7kfaej  
E79idi+wAdirF/2p9PxiPygcxSKaR5uoytVAwyP/oq5bjYE5alL5dCrB91s7wdiKm9W0k/xYf  
zv5M4imEGfATeonmKn4N1F5FQt6KiamDszZ1pnJ+B5clqKFU5nG6BYp7KF5EepLm5Gazj0hZX  
JqgZQ7MNxWHl/t8uYSlwnxzxRY+36p2x/4ls2t1wHZn3Fldb28jvcL8e2faI2zNxv0mafyXT0  
CP8GfZQ3Quk0aT3jUNvjOX2zeuCw/EXWE4ru5tYwDm2ARz1cwc+vwQz8dMlH70ubv5p+lj9CX  
Xubzm4FyqhrCCYr0xJERmOiCxnXWMOjudMUsk9F1Trz8uOi2Mzw7SPU1fszUXJmm2ug8aZRdq  
4tEkd/e6jbMvxWJFja2pQnkbxciZB+g+7EUb9SELLxtJZZ3XOut2vIbw9Aj9NHGQ6QkrzdfUq  
mJCgXWrv2TPCe0XV3TvrL+1k43Z8a7bu9Ntgghl9NH+SqTdvKgCiSc6HD3RmYDusKgDgbqfTP  
xHw4G9SHctkOVOGeQjqfYAWymXuFRuaXXI2PSa78XzQb8yv1MpvDL4hTwF+r3ESDCnQnsq04M  
ohuCeHjdWhtU7B0q2bGOQDi4DSkMTkO1jhLOdww+CAg6OFnY6Zw9XaC3Pu8zAar4ZeLWqwJ4Z  
mrdaezs2IF5rvtU7ClTgl4f1sH/IgLN1nl36y7anae01I+bO4hv8xf1dc2fJZs7HZfSlFyqq3  
qiQJPB3+JYmmGQuklrmOxyLMiZ/S4+Bof75ThRoiYPWo+68W82uw7aOe97aS5qVfwu1WaL8fc  
StUE0XFqMAHiRbXw/KZfl2pooPQGy8xDT+V2l1SZlK1N96GAObQL4JTFstgFnbH1YzD6u3e2M  
jg5xTlKt1Bi0nFca57UmUD8b+SHgJDn5AJd8nvuPnVTkLAuybkV/oDyygcVYbyL2dYGpqR6cU  
h5slci4i+77V1ThBB0m8v6GcSfp8NjVRuEgZRcDEj/yH3kE=

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 01:35:11 -0700 (PDT)
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #8 - 26. September 2013 um 12:44

Oh, unser Reverend zeigt Anzeichen von Anspannung  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend

MY DEAR I WENT AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THE NUMBER IS NOT CORRECT CHECK THE NUMBER AND RESEND IT BACK TO ME I AM WAITING ,REV

Received: from nm1-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.163]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb107) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LufGe-1VpmUw0Klk-00zo4o for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12: 33:58 +0200  
Received: from [98.139.212.148] by nm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 10:33:56 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.249] by tm5.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 10:33:56 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1058.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 10:33:56 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 942964.55036.bm@omp1058.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 55228 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2013 10:33:56 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380191636; bh=dFtqrhybn77OYi8ukX2FZHeOUrcKcGE62CAwLHa/mRc=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; Fk4HjROk1ZlNo=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
6T68B44sLVj9o=;  
X-YMail-OSG: y7mFUNwVM1k3q24WQo.k1Vl74P9ct2VJqrCv1cIAZzY2q5Y  
hhPu_vbWr2LrAPb9Tx8ot26PUxFvcnkyWrND0z4UQekqvOTuBJhalWE0svvw  
ryvE2QEzB9aGK.GwL5N7G.GGRm_kp9sXqTbshfnaZktbdEJceMKNIiSZ4NZA  
4ZPebyM9wQTMGZegS2uZ6ksLzqP3WDG9bcYVz1.GSSf63AxoQGtNoqCNr3mD  
iB1RbFgqltRE0vMqTVCwZl_od9TOrls6kY0c.TPFdMJ8p_nDbs7cCydpaIa5  
LFrBmo.47u.cBn1g6CoLp2JEdPJIaGs2_DUxSPtx3GI48AJ7wL4eTsasNSrR  
OmG5KV_sXWv4mvngaDutrZ6Qj4RVZAR4IQaf4ylylNyL9H1Og2BfO.E062dd  
SwCJbaKBYto73N8f81gNBFr77toR2jCPw8CVP4YMYgwoPZWucZ1vKnKluipl  
baLWskIDwCyZeJFh9WoqNIsrSXorYGBuijo58Sz0tK16K6g203XiSxNxBfPF  
Jlhvy3PWPRzY_3VqLU1gk59_DHzNZRyE0iUJcQujLWA--  
Received: from [41.82.105.65] by web160205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 03:33:56 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: SVRJTkcgLFJFVgoBMAEBAQE-  
References: <trinity-41346450-c83d-4986-84fc-48cf9e1570fc-1380180707990@3capp-webde-bs27>, <1380181123.99850.YahooMailNeo@web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <trinity-8c2c6eab-8729-48a3-90f3-5e6f7d274d96-1380182631563@3capp-webde-bs27>, <1380183365.5475.YahooMailNeo@web160202.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <trinity-ceb522a5-b4a5-4c33-a134-12db58839368-1380184035307@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Message-ID: <1380191636.51146.YahooMailNeo@web160205.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 03:33:56 -0700 (PDT)  
Subject: REV  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-ceb522a5-b4a5-4c33-a134-12db58839368-1380184035307@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1263770829-1180622810-1380191636=:51146"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:dWrG7BBeMUc=:5emitkADnYjkwdeYAr5OfwZHZ/  
XgmO4jrZer7lB3poqh4M9Mns5YLEfEPfCFsT4JJDqze353BCydiqbiCuTIVUYI9GPEi33tzP+  
iRpGqah5f9aoWUzgA66uazWj6bcWJCEA9YzOOQSYkWLFLOWQTNJexxmvJWPZjLWoXQI7xndBv  
jd5OaXEN00UrEuFafTA9iWY/WKbDJDipoU098UElIo5YUb8CpQCKx9tWQ+9HKKelyyShBJdjc  
zV+OKHte+5wR2fxaFAB61ch2LXCwI19yOlEZ2dRAwEnzs+eLpnafHmRW3ZdhhDU+MMOmjSrHY  
Sk+uI11oAJKPJ0CP443cfMqAG7YHypuMxCD1rG3VIBvLZnTccF78HvSsW38QobAd4+Sk87tNV  
dshOAm0n+iugLl9Sz1oBJfpSgZ6znadgT8I3UasVVhQ1NLChqp0biYId06QXtk2kpmojd9wKw  
OcflkCC1ylHrVW9Y5DE2arL9DYtqWv/hBnIZimDIyIhlTUAR6+ad3e69V7BFlYGPiEJtGURUA  
aBqMfpGwiA6J6y4jCGSAV9gFQDZkZwFTAK+Kd69kFUuzw8kxSjk7Zn4q+C9oVjcd7WFHjlW2s  
A5hzOm25asHtQ3L0iXfL0IHHxzsaafYAi/nJA11v9+4bBKlgVlrlfTKDSwQnjRwPMPYeez9eM  
/G6rB1iBKpOnaGegW69+3KIWmlHqwfyO3gvqIV8ZI9+hMZcrogdw9R0KYUiGKYa+czFXis1Rj  
Eq457skm0Hwjf4T1GBwWf4mD2Xdy6AphpCSJzDtRnmHCiA/gqX81q1caQnSBP72HpRh+dDOLz  
qNF/46HPFXDKB/Lrk+NPtj1yq8TeSEoWJImb6ZgLKZimNaTdJ5/sYersPVhccBekbsJ+8yeKv  
Pfn4tjbrLxya+IcHH5KDuPCnZwr3xwi8e6YuI1D01SRSdxxzwk6NrlFKzaf4PD1SWoOTTbZO1  
beC9Vk2+vbuffIQ2fADZEh0mi0cNFEUO+SJjurSzh3IeHwfqjhUypXZdNUF6rdZm58HNCD99l  
KT0jNXlshz6dYU8uYG27/hPyrnIeLcOWUDYI4v/NfUPzn884pbDM2bIQ9fhtXYZepXEJ12mFZ  
4ANBya8mr+G5Ve4hJtQkGhmdL1sYRuhfMK9a2kPwaEhA7N5JquJa8HJ0ZuTWfmETFH2Eb/qiA  
rzfS7BDYdWd28XLGPAfhGSt/NR773gSRWZ8KGtOCDTPJCx5jZfEenUkv5OajcvbKpcM4/QQVN  
4+EfCH4rNzuYRa7BpSNK2HHIpVf6pgK2nJbuIaMV7YINQxyXLQ9VizfE=

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 03:33:56 -0700 (PDT)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #9 - 26. September 2013 um 12:47

Und gleich danach noch einen. Jetzt wird er wohl stinkig????
Dann muss ich ihn wohl noch einmal hinschicken.  Laut lachend

PLEASE WRITE THE NUMBER FOR ME I WENT THERE AND THEY SAID THAT THE NUMBER IS NOT GOOD ,REV

Received: from nm23-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.141]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb002) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0Lxh9f-1VxDLV3uoN-017HGM for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 12: 38:19 +0200  
Received: from [66.196.81.172] by nm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 10:38:17 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.224] by tm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 10:38:17 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1033.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 10:38:17 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 666919.4945.bm@omp1033.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 67659 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2013 10:38:17 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380191897; bh=MZ/mGnuS6zlTLvQl0rW9NUWatyxTfO7j5mB31OqPXcg=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; TF8GQWUo5wLFI=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
KrfXd+mIjPYWM=;  
X-YMail-OSG: fjWmzoIVM1l4boYJ5TlG59nOyufPfBnxo5iCwjVEmkSWyGi  
tIUy3xyec9V3NBfv98OW8suZhezVbbPso6AupGzPipJGeu2wXmC_COCMhzN0  
_S1SViQOtQAlKQ5tWjowIAfyDWaF6UWtDfP3ealpulh5bfNKSTYf6CD2XQMS  
F1tXOzjhWa4g4xBbNYLHr_0NJ4j_RuCbYHWJVa66d0iSN7xWNBMXhgBxA.h6  
eoyCi0i631iJZOiGqutr.CMma3qdQnoHRwJ9VYyyMCEguEvqy2jvobhILp2y  
auv12jKbTaeUKVMPzJSCMA2UVSxVIwgNy1AVI5HalHYqLXMzqFFWChr3VfTu  
eECltEL_IZ1fGKadU3aefvuGR34A4tPokMUtt_.vVVML0tQcC9QK7PaY4hKT  
CL5_wt9lraW07ANNL8mTdKMd3DS4wVGLW9HEQZysaykW5BEwaprnl4HZjxF2  
daMqCgLfd8riHCqxJZJkq3y4Vu0wxdFobQ1aP842RDqymaI68fj8Es1YMDo3  
uRfQ_XQ0beBWMC_UYSsaFPuxjJmdv_fs6t4WAEc7Vctr4EyHvoNAwqgvZ6Yv  
5_GSRIriuoK5sdeBaNw--  
Received: from [41.82.105.65] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 03:38:17 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: QUlEIFRIQVQgVEhFIE5VTUJFUiBJUyBOT1QgR09PRCAsUkVWCgEwAQEBAQ--  
Message-ID: <1380191897.66395.YahooMailNeo@web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 03:38:17 -0700 (PDT)  
Subject: HI  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2068959492-813479984-1380191897=:66395"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:HnfLUHfT1IU=:T7mdVbwAkJrOb9muQj0Fi5VJtf  
8bqSZm9bkBxQ5uIEj0ykEtBxxSKGg6a/GImu9HtLLdzBOwZW5FM3I1/QSHDy3hVKWBj1h/wld  
KZlTLwxcoZ17lBdBk7MW74Gwx9jzw/K7sv/IbjzNAezdwgOi1D6BzrBZyBynaNUMqh0Br6SPd  
EHMfdlaMv7iSaM48xio+lW6p/YLPU3ts4GVFwTJ+egTAU4I7lClwG7gCNcgCrpPqo5wOA7tF1  
pwaAWldY+x7NFczp0cZUhXHoUg2Y0fWvhlhXiIXTUPhZu7q9cRv0qq0ONAfRC6ix/7Z1jCgNH  
KGG7lvdb3DQDSY6abRyTeY0Vgmmr7a3rcGJ7KMPCEwmliCuK2fhsAqdmqHe0znn440zSStvZy  
ZpDYDiT8OcKSI8nnXOQlyqmk1mC4iVxyNAoX7NT20K/uDJG/J05wQ2Yo1MhRRdtSF+yoRHW58  
gVV/lXrJY8qZ0w1mBLXGmsXMuLOdOsMjy4EIPJwpd8q0COtcJLxaJQCY1uchjHAHwntaJ3vQ/  
fXHxpMDUnV+T9e26o589N8sDGAG3eRQSDz7IuPMJ+NfcdYMldVEVA7ScuOizjRoQdsYJeZGwP  
w82345H193NPKyngNhhYhbZzdsWFougJu7+pWwbnS50hr6+DR1k85bju1oeX6hAw+zjOaulIj  
4KXzfP1sQB7KvIRw/p4+7QVUsLJ7OahyRD8p/1irSD+prnB7Pl/M8Qq9CWPEaUOIoc4gKNQDq  
8/sCC0YiJ3S+VGs9mzB4UzqkSmhBS9kTmBg3L+emuML68bEDKSpaPppixUEh1O8qo0WaRkh9v  
GTYhkRwkYCSSZgrcF6ODnPEzlGIC5rmA+TPLwzR3qfxBqT7WxEzNw2gqI5BnHAVtX5bbZdaEM  
DTH6qfPUsxm51c8qAoIFUFBMvmwCW4TDhctycu147KwvAmjvbjcgee8r3DAx/cZD9uyqNn5kU  
GefcsnSryRA3zWj0lsVN/gZpBuYFEBpgtuAZScq3a5lwwUGExmdn/T0pp0cGMNAplHP+GgrHE  
fMFA3B2mr3iYodITRPzNtnSGWT7FSyJ5T1ePqMYx5AraamdKJnea9BsoU1Kg1xOGZSn1yn5yI  
kOasePMFzdBuvjmGCU1iSdA89GpZ+VJ+QcXXiMud2tXbHs380xnxfXigqyKOcmv7zvBzGdLKe  
hNxjz5Mo+akq2chkln6ZSCSboTzF3vFWJF7wrgYhRhQZawNJkl8hMjZj/IsAlh57lj2VV5Nzd  
9DcT7puW0ki+1TTHysp/cGSGO2fcq5/Cq+w2IU+BVdDB6FDGx61Zxy+A=

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 03:38:17 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2014 um 16:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #10 - 26. September 2013 um 13:22

Seine Welt scheint nicht mehr so ganz in Ordnung zu sein.
Mal sehen, wie ich ihn noch da rumscheuchen kann.  Laut lachend

Nobody did nothing it is about the number this is the number i gave them 0246368644 and they said that is not Correct .rev.so i want you to check the correct number if i get it right.rev

Received: from nm31-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([72.30.239.9]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb003) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MSceS-1VFMCx2i3A-00RX5F for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13: 00:07 +0200  
Received: from [98.139.212.146] by nm31.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 11:00:06 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.227] by tm3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 11:00:06 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1036.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 11:00:06 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 528975.3621.bm@omp1036.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 85880 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2013 11:00:06 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380193206; bh=WOw46yQfeMYHUKhEXYMRK1/BiwUjABmhBvLJbsxheRs=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; i7CYyyTKr4HwM=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
SjPsWCR0NqaP8=;  
X-YMail-OSG: DyLEFfkVM1naZWVJpFkLYlN7Iy5Xqoh9Dcptx5VPDnTGVBZ  
73LlUglv6Bh0J0uiUrO9W  
Received: from [41.82.105.65] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 04:00:06 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: aXQgcmlnaHQucmV2CgEwAQEBAQ--  
References: <trinity-f5349e06-e8ae-4581-a501-010df8653e38-1380192903380@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Message-ID: <1380193206.85057.YahooMailNeo@web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 04:00:06 -0700 (PDT)  
Subject: Nobody did nothing  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-f5349e06-e8ae-4581-a501-010df8653e38-1380192903380@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2068959492-1266985732-1380193206=:85057"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:DfEyyNhBIO4=:RPBurXtrY4I2jZbp302doa6PAC  
Z/NS/D3D8h0JdbOKV8Msx1Buty4m12XpdYekC6GWcW+pKWg2kCJjbMB+myJ4X7JMXp49z8D8j  
9/D4mde3/7jmp6KNxw4Foft4fj775zpjy5Mui5pSBF6CSa8m1fM9I9yA4tA3RaNgQmMiIMaEJ  
5qNRerw7W/dya6ImAc2RYirGhbpN2Qulc2W1JRR2BzV0T63tAKZDb5OwCuJWCc5R3lHSvK3/Y  
giod5U0bcsXXU0njSYKJ2s3ObIfFGBKihGgUXJkvzbmy+x4dfYYzxS6fYGHC+2duCLQdWhK5P  
dWyQ7TZ2idJtm02o2vMU9Wfu3aot4MePuM6Rg0ZvOdLfq3Tdbyaw5uXWuwKK29hytUkcDhzNM  
3KnbKUYos1KNhhHrhhAW2pXbKDEztRMkp01rORJE2IoyP19w0dVBsvoD0TFl68ShKFhNTsUvC  
NjEN3CZbDZagU5cFxYcF27RgLWnOp6nsbYDUKpZiRZBuVQxog8LsZ819DlD//OfnoN885AYkw  
YIOftRmVdiOqTaryxMfQ/AVcJiPWN2mmcHF/WhsZjXigV2J7nHjz8zOmOsv7S0YK/PnnYoa2d  
vaZ1M96RtBjSy1RjLcIvd2UtOdjcjyl0Qxy2rTy6/fcR+BCdhCqHmQT83A1s4pw4SpqoWfRQw  
iU1DMIRXeWChX/1eNgBt3+ECOFDUwqWSQFS+BLvg3gyeTQVN3v8aN2fmofdI1uR2PEBHe+ji+  
gqoH8PDVHJ4eKlIAZjRF8HGd9aab6zUtISHSUbV4p99lC9Vmpxi9+CWTMqEMShX5cKTf3xyaS  
wTsPCT/7CZxblFpvshPOLox/mPOFUnqwjar13UwXCuH2+ycomGBdoxS1vSBLOGrIPb1NcbRaQ  
Fn+rVD+JQtcqlqqhENYhOqh57TErSrKzRE9/7VgMgp5JE7apje1gc4kNhLU8GCBd8Rk7DPJB4  
2ZRorP5t8onSxDjlGHSdO7R3EmEx4InD0GAQB0hCiZDZgLVcaBWYgtewTmay2Wgcbcl3lPFzt  
ANO1ViQIlXXCraDkifS0d1BvYq4DPrAD575GCtXr8GSaQzVxBkyRSAc/CuYnHEC4td+9U5jRc  
pEVJrtRN4n/P6oqbzpB3BAorseAngjmlU+5acxFib3NTS2lg7O012E8nZ3w3uStf+LS0MWmFm  
v+NFrfHQED4mwWlAM6YJsAs0keYgiz2xPxvBbH+Z0FycMX6E09DsfKhZhxL4Tu4+EY51hKdF5  
2es9wK3bG721GDfl2Cp4dqofaRfY4jRvezYX0RRQfXUlvQyUm569XW5g=

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 04:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2014 um 16:30 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 26. September 2013 um 17:51

Neytmare schrieb on 26. September 2013 um 12:44:
Oh, unser Reverend zeigt Anzeichen von Anspannung

@ Neytmare

Einfach köstlich was Du machst.   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scam-judge
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Antwort #12 - 26. September 2013 um 18:08

@ Neytmare

Du wirst hier noch zum Profibaiter!  Laut lachend Durchgedreht Laut lachend

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #13 - 27. September 2013 um 08:23

Hah, unser Reverend ist also doch etwas merkbefreit. 
Ist er doch glatt das zweite Mal zu WUMT gerannt, um an die Kohle zu kommen.
Seinem Wunsch, das Geld zurückzurufen und nochmals zu schicken, kann voll und ganz entsprochen werden.  Laut lachend
Und anhand der Zeit meiner Mitteilung und dem Zeitpunkt, an dem ich seine Antwort bekomme, kann man abschätzen, dass er doch einen ganz schön weiten Weg zurücklegen muss.
Ich kann jetzt schon sagen: nachdem es auch mit der zweiten Versendung nicht geklappt hat, werden wieder FBI, CIA und Homeland Security zum Einsatz kommen. Geldwäsche und Unterstützung des Terrorismus sind kein Ponyhof.  Ärgerlich
Das Formular soll er mir erst einmal ausfüllen und mir seine ID-Karte schicken.
Mal sehen, wie lange er das durchhält. Aber leider ist ja auch noch ein Wochenende dazwischen, an denen unsere Banken leider geschlossen sind.

My dear i have went for many place and they was saying same you have to go back and take back the money and resend it .,i hope it is by western union i hope you send it by western union ,you have to go back and resend it .rev

Received: from nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.180]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb105) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0LyXHO-1VtZN63nkc-015nGo for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16: 20:59 +0200  
Received: from [98.139.212.151] by nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 14:20:57 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.251] by tm8.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 14:20:57 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Sep 2013 14:20:57 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 775862.74816.bm@omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 2394 invoked by uid 60001); 26 Sep 2013 14:20:57 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380205257; bh=Xc7eW1zEf9KbPAhLo6yzaXItesqglzq41xaUuckc+JA=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; XJnHWjSMB+zQU=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
J28M6qpuqz258=;  
X-YMail-OSG: 8uTxQWwVM1mR3RSpWUqzn7rqk3f7uTYfqSgIldEk.otzBTZ  
nINeVJDToUoqZ2p_XEDXBkP.YRK4TGK8pbyu7y2OM_LBTC_jBDfJ5_dMJrro  
Yy5pTS3xx_G16tI1cc7iRKXJYNCs9rYG35GYp6VBA29NLA_T5B2uhbWyJOyA  
YJacTD4PVyqv1wWo29uVpkb.B8sgcxmpf6lrvsKEafrBsGBVWEQ2ljAXbxTh  
OF0tki0ulazi3dKeegbbypnr5_QmozEhLTnfqRIlYpZWZ4oVYhl7FU28TeLR  
TmXd6C680Wwakg_2eCIaeW7du2E63M2X.AdFOxQxoFMjA3inZoIVwf0y_jQc  
6i.8HLJfKTvSzFnKZ77byEV4Q0be6Idv5eiaJM3gMZSaQRj590fY8q1W8vlm  
1urwnBKKQ1.feJlXiTyTHd3kmVjT74ejPrh2p5VbIdi0S5WQ6OVfm8dvhqeD  
8Ss4JwDl_qxhDp9mi1F4myC2GTp0lv9W5tlwic05suEFcCtCEKuqFkqxUwgE  
y6Hm5PVu2TSJmrXBlBKfk04YgztpPoL92xsmE6g--  
Received: from [41.82.70.237] by web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:20:57 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:   
References: <trinity-70e11d66-8dd9-479a-a7ba-195388db9190-1380194940516@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Message-ID: <1380205257.63521.YahooMailNeo@web160204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:20:57 -0700 (PDT)  
Subject: I WENT MANY PLACE  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-70e11d66-8dd9-479a-a7ba-195388db9190-1380194940516@3capp-webde-bs27>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-2068959492-1076067248-1380205257=:63521"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:CFRnS+TwFds=:y890Y9kBHIsvN/cjpay88oiYo9  
UZpbwuQjZ55wlVyrujLm1SexcRLVTIEewF3D83Ryd+g+lz1Scej4xG1Caz8d3ya5Yt8BzFg1k  
3+Q5auuErkw9odIXbhQbhmIy991Bs5UgbxIw5ZP/X8WSQnHHJ2TPWbkcG2NccrqZwSAu0/3Ae  
L5sxhLZvFfAJRPWOylWqhGBX72TWeohI9AdwEUBwvKiwpZx00mA71BNgzblDqE1rUpSji3UmA  
ZNUw/x4D9SMxVjfwDBtgc/1HR2UAEwVDuJqY2lgehjF0l+le+AeBh7r2Knb6MjYCoUdz8fISr  
ngj9BG2CyJ5bxLF06atEklMie6qRr7STuivAEGivd1nEqNczCy7DYDSfoOdJclGSlO3z7OE4K  
pygdUePdx8q9RzUsebjgQy326/IgAPdZx5bT+l1YAlbszvlXahO1nhYLZ3lAS57wcr+ktZALL  
GsNa49q6iTaiYs8ksHXwuyj4/iC54d1Pw17RDyUwkXgkILWqSAOSvxRGQS4bh2HlelbNZAYr0  
ESflLhvyWyHwMK5L80IZzvsX0OP/7qksi+CAZVQ3sqkiRFgtMgXJ3UUFdG0NCy397OtaukPWV  
1VzeY6mVO1mGCUXdrRkU+79iWVf9i9V9512tQGYRGM0FhwgMot7Y71WcIzKhI0U8i+iN3IYWv  
5TVvqHgvecuFNhJ3zMAWGRU89hSpi9VbZQZPd7+85suEpL24oOGgAUl0AD16lkRa3EIJWGgln  
5gofoLAU5ud85ldRleK1elII5E0c+4kUBgitp9hKWX3Kn+nGxCqn1+bphRD7HoJd6L0T8eb60  
cXdQ6tTozPzu7c4w5nvW9VCeDf1FvNov9HSsugbduxE7ysdANv6z8YNftt3dtT7UW1wM0eo1U  
ELk/n7KK8Rpa1fLp+u6/2t49GMjC30sZceSgA6mi1BowMC8G23MJ5npjl3QHguTbMJ8Q9lRdU  
sX3XCV6D1Ze6cTlevOyFK8AnD0Flk5vGPOWkmTUlJyzvYWWbyeS5Z+iS+CaL3gyRW372WwbHJ  
Wn7I9KCLB4yLjX4DIfYKJ7Jr9UTo4LwGNgzhELuUYQptAgucwPWUVY2kZf4+LSNeTpyLMJq+N  
UXYjmKxcbClHXZnCfAiwJylFvtpkh7VS/3BLC9U0L3g1ad3YC8oXtNVOZYLV0KKSsRV2wpBEN  
SrbE2VDJQhx8Vniz+9keVvdlTeZe8/aJ75iI4wpFhNbo6361YRhcFiqCG2zQAVv0PmJSv9pGV  
cR3eFYj0VNCpVm1WA9QT07CaaNNCdkFHwiz9U0A/wbyir9f1Cgrk3slyWeowdRntul3lCIxyI  
fl5z82RWjKtJ0B4HT4qSA0RSXbOP2rf999XcH31Qli1zAFk=

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 07:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Juni 2014 um 16:31 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Antwort #14 - 27. September 2013 um 10:53

Nun, unser lieber Reverend "is not happy", kann ich mir gut vorstellen.
Also schicke ich ihm jetzt, da ich ja zwischenzeitlich bei WUMT war, mal den Sicherheitsfragebogen.
Mal sehen, ob Euer Merkwürden anbeißt.  Augenrollen

i am not happy again tell them that they should give you that money so that you should resend it ,rev

Spoiler:
Received: from nm17-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.213.55]) by  
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb106) with ESMTPS (Nemesis) id 0MOy0x-1VT45K2GBz-006KRA for  
<xxxx@web.de>; Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10: 48:21 +0200  
Received: from [98.139.212.150] by nm17.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2013 08:48:20 -0000  
Received: from [98.139.212.251] by tm7.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2013 08:48:20 -0000  
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2013 08:48:20 -0000  
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 463895.42065.bm@omp1060.mail.bf1.yahoo.com  
Received: (qmail 54009 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Sep 2013 08:48:20 -0000  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1380271700; bh=/U4CuQtveqAQDA0YwLcHAXWAwCsP4nFhM69XMA42jVo=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; ljRHLYQ0+boW4=  
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;  
ZV0kgEvP1lqoY=;  
X-YMail-OSG: V2zzVdkVM1lWz2pyzbTkKBiwrhrOo2MTT_9.SZHCXv_aL01  
zd7U7CReoaQiLOdvR3ev604H69Co..uj81vSRLkE4FkhcqA13T.ZGzbCxBGc  
CMBYq2BWlmfu_d_eiOYncwS6C7oi52jw.BRJnigwA_j2gaA47gTdQgUbKrDy  
PXFapmwepm8lU6dLVwqJnFqMBowr9e0wDQLRN9eyDRoG3Lb_T8FU9UPI40bq  
JI5xUiQJbtlG0a7DMeqzVeW0xTr_OplQs5XAgKvkdW2TRhouICxHSV.tuGww  
f6.CJ0m4IYZYMe62YAm7O.KnYhPpvnk6l.Bz4qeRqm.Tkg6iR3di1p9xNM1h  
riaJQ3ApAZSDLjnP2WGLv2lIqmIFvPdrBAD_ufAal14sj7JiZZjMRBjYm_JF  
y4QwRSiqzeILEFmizaeTZYB7GvNrPLnOIbeFP.JK.OpDZdG3ffN3pEhfGcKF  
jDlmNXvt2OjjpqFkCJsRx0tCPoE2rAY87c_u2mFQNjbxoUgEQ8z._2yJM3NF  
5xj9X6BjU3L53C6F52WWzw6MDtVuTb9rHUQk8tq8mnSRZ91UQkksNtkAYutg  
GKuPnLeiYR1F.Jg0Ib_D5YTeQD2VK6Fw-  
Received: from [41.82.18.111] by web160201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Sep 2013 01:48:19 PDT  
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: IHlvdSB0aGF0IG1vbmV5IHNvIHRoYXQgeW91IHNob3VsZCByZXNlbmQgaXQgLHJldgoBMAEBAQE-  
References: <trinity-28b4f29e-c91d-45ba-89eb-5a986447117e-1380263440024@3capp-webde-bs31>  
Message-ID: <1380271699.53448.YahooMailNeo@web160201.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>  
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 01:48:19 -0700 (PDT)  
In-Reply-To: <trinity-28b4f29e-c91d-45ba-89eb-5a986447117e-1380263440024@3capp-webde-bs31>  
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="958772500-670147548-1380271699=:53448"  
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:RISKjSeoNro=:/Od+yUzCRymY5VtDZp2NBVzyD4  
/V98OHMEx6Cs4+7xafAHcwjXsB+BNxzTqiTKmX1ofieWV3/1BoHKe4Rz3rCnttAvfnA+xhyzh  
rVHJKZcETjqcNACtdGWs6YalgncqlQhLEokN/1+pH9GPoqPNk+YvgfovW65lfwakcjreZcMkP  
L49l/BUVKmDYcHHpGqX8m0G6W7ISE8X7/I02w2P6gKb3lo/LW2GxaeWULm+WZqkfQg6TW7POC  
0V0vEvR4yM44yoQZ6ZrUkPoNwr8o6SQLLU3XyGdXzuzWTQ3YHOA2AQOrc8GfH0Avv+ljUGhSL  
KYNjg9P22mluzR9hRdd0ANiW1GYuBMi1q6k2SWS4VW8PjGQgZBwrHG/PCEMHAQs01F8JmokRs  
DSMAn6AHcVvMmwVS7gr6YGGMSOfu6Pqd4EklVoSHrhJwqrJGd1OEr3E5HFs7XA149teakzihc  
Yg0jXGjtmVFupYZoFVd0GqmHoM9BCFT5QQTYDIA6u5tSLHp6pFaWmvEbVTiyrbJwzrsaUwh/v  
s/X2fIEAitWuqSLUWLt9VFj0/UbpvQh3RYBhJZfsrFHOBg+MR6PfIVPAbHjaqgCkYRsCRUQqx  
G7DIYe8vTaFHpSzfaYYSWTraBlTegJc4aDMOusn5AVW6N5jtdHerXAJ55zEIZyOH81sQMP1BZ  
Zz5ytuFfj1KybyTYNczfDkttlZZPl2DEaevQX3tw5QZJoaGXyOJiSR6ejcFYnWx0+GE2YZqgd