Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Bruce <morganbruce492@yahoo.com> <kelvin_bruce30@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 4222 mal)

octavia
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: bacau
Bruce <morganbruce492@yahoo.com> <kelvin_bruce30@yahoo.com>
08. August 2013 um 12:27

It's too late for me, But it is good that I have found thank you for exist. I send you several emails from ”Dr. Bruce Morgan”, the same with Ford Miller and <nbill91@yahoo.com>

We met on Skype 6 months ago in February so. Many emails I deleted, but I can send you some

Re: I LOVE YOU
FROM Bruce Morgan TO You
Hide Details

From

Bruce Morgan  

Hello my love,how are you doing and how was your night? I guess real cool. I just came from work and i had to check on you but there is no email from you yet. I guess all is good over there about your well being and paying the money because you should know the diplomat is waiting for you also. I will rest a little and just buzz me when you are here. I love you so much my daring wife. I wait to hear from you. I love you.

Your man.

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2013 um 06:05 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30135 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Bruce <morganbruce492@yahoo.com> <kelvin_bruce30@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 08. August 2013 um 12:33

Try your best sweety.
FROM Bruce Morgan TO You
Show Details

From

Bruce Morgan  

To

Honey How are you doing? I guess cool and fine because when i came on here,you were not responding. Well with in my heart I am sorry i had not be stable for the past days because i am working non stop. I missed you so much my love and i am doping everything possible to make sure i am out of here in no time. Honey i know for sure its not easy with you but you also must understand that there is absolutely nothing i will do from here,because if there were to be a help from me along before now,then i couldnt had confided in you to help me receive my box,but because i trust you because i have loved you all of my life baby. Please i want you to listen to me and listen very good,the diplomat has already has your name on the documents covering the delivery of the box to you as my wife,so please do whatever you can in your woman power which believe so much to get the balance and send it to the diplomat first thing by monday next week. Honey i am so tired now and i want to have a rest before i go back to work. I wish you wonderful weekend my darling wife and hope to chat to you at length because i will have free time tomorrow. PLEASE MY LOVE,I NEED YOU TO TRY YOUR BEST. Kisses and Hugs Darling.

Your Man.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2013 um 12:11 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 08. August 2013 um 12:35

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM
May 25
Message starred
Re: Good morning
FROM Bruce Morgan TO You
Show Details

From

Bruce Morgan  

Hello my love good morning to you... Please i have read all but you must get the balance,ok?

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2013 um 12:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 09. August 2013 um 12:56

@ octavia

Smiley  on Board.

octavia schrieb on 08. August 2013 um 12:27:
the same with Ford Miller and <nbill91@yahoo.com>

These are two different men in the pictures:
Ford <fordmiller593@yahoo.com> <kevin.ford35@yahoo.com> <fordxtopher@yahoo.com>
Bill <nbill91@yahoo.com>

Some questions:

- Is Bruce and Kelvin the same person or are that different contacts (with same pictures and stories)?
- Do you have photos from Bruce and Kelvin?

We also need the headers from the e-mails.
Read our Board Rules - they will help you to find the headers.
If you have questions please ask so that we can try to help you.

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2013 um 06:01 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 29. August 2013 um 21:39

Can I send you other emails, but unfortunately I have no picture of him. I saw on webcam many times and I've found many of the photos you have. I think I saw all the videos that are made by all the pictures of him that you have the album. Unfortunately. Now that I looked sure enough I can tell you it is the same person nbill91@yahoo.com. and with many other IDs. This time will tell for sure, but do not know how you can prove it. I found exactly the Ro-mantic picture on Messinger Lilson6609 called. You can check. Also, I checked and all the emails come from Ghana-Accra and Kintampo. I just so I could do

« Zuletzt geändert: 04. Oktober 2013 um 06:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #5 - 29. August 2013 um 21:47

Re: I LOVE YOU
Hide Details
From
Bruce Morgan

To
Hello my love,how are you doing and how was your night? I guess real cool. I just came from work and i had to check on you but there is no email from you yet. I guess all is good over there about your well being and paying the money because you should know the diplomat is waiting for you also. I will rest a little and just buzz me when you are here. I love you so much my daring wife. I wait to hear from you. I love you.

Your man.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2013 um 12:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 29. August 2013 um 21:59

Hide Details
From
Bruce Morgan

To
Honey how was your night? I sincerely do apologise for walking out of you without telling you i was leaving as it was an emergency at my work and i was needed immediately. My love what we have here is not really a big problem,the reason you are seeing it that way is because you have not put your mind to look for the 10,500 euros and in as much as am here and you are asking me to think and call someone from home,why havent i called all along for kelvin to have good money on him,or do you think is i have a relative,i will disturb you,but honey there is non and absolutely nothing i will do from here you must come to understand that baby. Honey i have emailed the diplomat times without number from yesterday to this day but he kept on saying that there is no help he could render here and this is very urgent as its the money needed to get the documents that will cover the box into your country at your country's immigration post. So honey i must say its very difficult from here because there is no one to call and no one to ask for help from so it tears my soul apart and after i had think,i saw that it was only you who can render this help here baby,please honey you know how much i love you and i want you to be with me forever baby,i dont want you to suffer anymore sweety,just try and look for a loan or you could go to the extreme for me and i promise you this money will be paid in few days time,honey i give you my words,just try your very best honey,dont let me lose my box and dont let all we have done so far be in vain ok my love. I love you so much and i will be here for you,i trust you as my wife and there is nothing that can change that. I love you and i will please wait for you to tell what you have come to think that can be done. I love you and i am your man,we will chat later.

your man.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 29. August 2013 um 22:04

Please help me mom...
Hide Details
From
Kelvin Bruce

To
Hello mum,good evening and hope you are fine? its 21st and i came here to see if you have sent the money to the doctor as promised yesterday and i was also here but the doctor said he didnt receive any information of money being paid for me so i had to write you tonight.... i have not heard from my dad aswell,i dont know,i cant focus anymore,please i wait here in doctors place a little to see if you reply,i am almost sick mom. MISS YOU

Kelvin.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 29. August 2013 um 22:13

I have 71 emails I have saved. Unfortunately I deleted a lot. I and emails from so called diplomat and even "acts" done on my name in Ghana, but I can send them to you because they have my name on them all. I hope that now you think. You can not help me anymore myself, but who knows maybe I can help other women. I see he is very active now on Badoo, I found logged 8 times, with pictures that you know, if you can give details i can give you. Thank you. You really helped me to overcome this attempt
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

x5dr
Forum Administrator

Die spinnen, die Scammer!

Standort: Oberweis
Antwort #9 - 29. August 2013 um 22:33

@ octavia

Hi Octavia!
Please read the rules of this forum. You find it here: http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1264357835

To your E-mails please post also the Quelltext. You find a description for that in the rules. This will help us, to find out, if it is Scam or not.
Thanks a lot!
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2013 um 12:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

octavia
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 29. August 2013 um 22:39

Just now i see your questions, so i will answer you. His name is Bruce Morgan, I met him on Skype  named Dr. Bruce Morgan.
Here are some details written by him on skype:

[16.02.2013 20:16:31] Dr.Bruce Morgan: That is clear enough for me to understand my dear... I am  Medical Doctor. I work for the united nations here in the US armed force base here in syria,where i treat the injured and wounded soldiers. I am the only doctor on field also. Are you married and do you have kids?
[16.02.2013 21:32:07] Dr.Bruce Morgan: you are welcome my dear
[16.02.2013 21:34:17] Dr.Bruce Morgan: I didn not tell you.... i have an adopted son,hes name is kelvin and hes 16 years old ,right now hes in the peace keeping military institute in Accra,Ghana... I love the boy so much because exactly 4 years after i lost my wife and son,i adpted the baby boy,hes been a source of joy to my heart and whole life.
[17.02.2013 21:10:31] Dr.Bruce Morgan: I love cooking, playing Golf, B ball, watching movies,piano, camping out in the wild with no hotels or anything around me but nature, There is a place that I go camping where all they have are these natural spring bathes and it is completely open so when you sit in them at night you see the stars and the moon and its so romantic lol. The nearest shop is about a mile away and when you go there you have to take everything with you including your own water but I absolutely love it there and that is what I call camping lol, sleeping in a ten t under the stars and making bonfires at night. I do like to go out occasionally with my friends and I love music and dancing.
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2013 um 12:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #12 - 29. August 2013 um 23:25

Possibly I have his original passport! @ octavia

Please post mails from him including the mailheaders. If you don't know how to find the Quelltext, feel free to ask and tell us, if you use a webmailer or a mail-program for reading the mails.

But you can play your game with him. Try to get a copy of his passport. Then I have a new one in my collection of fake-passports! Zwinkernd
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. August 2013 um 12:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #13 - 30. August 2013 um 12:10

@ octavia

Thanks for information, now I understand.
His name wants to be Dr. Morgan Bruce or Bruce Morgan and the name of his son is Kelvin. Zwinkernd

If you have documents with your name in it please send them to our e-mail account webmaster@anti-scam.de
We will delete your real name and post them into here.
The live Chat was faked by the scammers with stolen videos of the man in the pictures with WebCam Simulator.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #14 - 03. Oktober 2013 um 14:44

Zitat:
12 - Scammer Gallery
www.ro-mantik.com/scam-gallery?page=11...‎Diese Seite übersetzen
Email address: morganbruce492@yahoo.com · sandramiss from Italy , sandra_mustafa10@yahoo (25) Offline User is trustfull Kisses 9 Kisses. Last seen online: ...
Age - Scammer Gallery
www.ro-mantik.com/scam-gallery?page=306...1‎Diese Seite übersetzen
Email address: morganbruce492@yahoo.com · anastavall from Ukraine , Kiev (25) Offline User is trustfull Kisses 6 Kisses. Last seen online: 2013-08-31 04:51: ...
Last login - Scammer Gallery
www.ro-mantik.com/scam-gallery?sorted=1...‎Diese Seite übersetzen
4 Kisses. Last seen online: 2013-09-10 11:31:30. Email address: morganbruce492@yahoo.com · sandramiss from Italy , sandra_mustafa10@yahoo (25) Offline ...

Er wird dort aufgeführt. Warum weiß ich nicht bei dem Durcheinander soll einer was finden.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema