Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Maria <m_rambour@live.com> (Gelesen: 1080 mal)

turopp
Ex-Mitglied

Maria <m_rambour@live.com>
07. August 2013 um 10:53

Hier ihre Trauergeschichte....Angeblich eine Krankenschwester aus den USA, die in Afghanistan ist.
Schöne Story auch wenn alles gelogen ist. Laut lachend
Die gute ist auch auf Facebook zu finden, hahaha  Durchgedreht

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt email,Well let me start by saying i joined the site after facing challenges of life and i am looking for an honest sincere humble and a man with good sense of humor to start a new life with as well as am not getting younger and wants to start a good life with the right person.i am Maria Rambour 34years single and the only child of my family am a military officer working with the US army i was born in France and later relocated to USA with my Dad when i lost my Mum in a car crash i had a degree in Nursing and after some years i lost my Dad as well due to illness and i loose my relationship while i caught my best friend sleeping with my fiance it was so horrible but i thought of proceeding with life so i joined the military in 2007 and i was deployed to Afghanistan where i work with the medical rescue team in camp bastion Afghanistan,am a busy type but i think we can proceed by sending mails.i will like to know more about our strong and weak point maybe we can have a spark from there and see where future lies..Here are some questions for you..when did you get to the site?your experience?any luck?what do you seek for in a woman?what are your future goals?Do you believe in internet dating?How soon are you ready for a family life?If you have any question don't hesitate to contact me and i have also attached my picture to this email and i hope you will like it ..Hope to read from you again and see where future will take us to from here.

Cheers,

Maria

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 08. August 2013 um 12:19 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21776  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Re: Maria <m_rambour@live.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. August 2013 um 12:22

@ turopp

Erstmal willkommen bei uns.

Jetzt geht´s los.

Hättest du erstmal die Boardregeln gelesen, hättest du gewußt, das neue Themen grundsätzlich erst im NoScam-Bereich anzulegen sind. Es sei denn, die jeweilige Mailadresse ist hier schon vorhanden, dann hätte man dort weiterschreiben können.
Außerdem wird in die Administratorenzeile nichts von Mitgliedern reingeschrieben, sondern eben nur von Administratoren. 

Desweiteren hätten wir gerne noch den Quelltext zur Mail. Wie du ihn findest, kannst du HIER nachlesen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2013 um 12:27 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #2 - 07. August 2013 um 12:26

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #3 - 07. August 2013 um 13:04

Zitat:
Die gute ist auch auf Facebook zu finden

Leider nicht zu finden mit den Email-Adressen, allerdings mit dem Namen Maria Rambour.
Laut URL wurde das Profil für Maria Ashton angelegt - siehe dazu auch: Maria <m_asthon101@live.com>

https://www.facebook.com/maria.asthon.9

Zitat:
Maria Rambour
Über Maria
I am very passionate and, at the same time, rather careful about where my passion is headed to whatever lies within my territory is kindly and generously protected, with a fierce tenacity. Most importantly, my man can always counted on me to love him unconditionally and to care for him with all my heart. I am warm, lively and optimistic lady, wear perfumes that remind me of the summer roses, and create a romantic atmosphere.My ideal man should be kind, caring and honest. I also value a good sense of humor in a man. It would be good if he likes traveling. I am not very demanding, I am very loyal and think that I do not need a perfect man. I need the one who will love me for whom I am. I dream of a good and strong man who would be able to take care of me and make me happy. I want to meet a loyal and not jealous man who will not make a scene without cause, but will simply love me.

I have said enough about me, my wants and desires, all these above being said is just a set standard me and I believe no one is perfect and Mr perfect exists only in dreamland . We are all human and we are bound to have flaws and we have to adapt with each other.
Lieblingszitate
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Wohnorte

Miami
Aktueller Wohnort

Miami
Heimatstadt
Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Weiblich
Interessiert an      Männer
Beziehungsstatus      Single
Sprachen      English

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang