Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Vera <vera_ka@ro.ru> (Gelesen: 2587 mal)

Girl_Killer
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: dornbirn
Vera <vera_ka@ro.ru>
24. Juli 2013 um 15:27

Ich denke, die Dame kennen schon viele.

Lando my dear! How are you doing there? Are you thinking of me today, at least once? Last night, I saw a beautiful dream. I saw you and our first meeting. Honey, it was at the airport. You gave me red rose and hug and I felt your perfume. I gave you my hot kiss and you took my hand in your hand, looked into my eyes and said that from now on, we'll be together and forever. When I woke up in morning and realized that it was only dream, I was a little upset. I did not want to wake up, but was necessary run on a work. This dream was so realistic. I was sure that my pillow smells your perfume. Lando can you believe it? It was perfect! I can not stop thinking about our first meeting, all the time. To tell the truth, it prevents me to do my job well. Today my colleague asked me, what I think of all the time and why my behavior has changed? I asked him, how he knew it and he said that it's written in my eyes. Yes my Lando, our soon meeting took all of my thoughts. I do not know how it will be, but I'm sure it will be great. I will be happy if love and passion, will fire flashes between us, during our first meeting and we will realized that we are made for each other. I hope for it! More than month, we exchanged letters and now it's time to meet face to face! Only after that we can continue to develop our relationship further. Dear Lando, you and me we are adults serious people and we will not give empty promises each other before we can talk face to face. Ok? Here is my full details. My name - Vera. my surname - Kazakova. My full home address: country - Russia, city - Cheboksary, street - Peter Yermolayeva 2, apartment - 130. Please give me your full name and surname and your full home address. This is important! I want to have this information before I will begin any preparations my trip to your country. Write me as soon as possible. I'm waiting for your letter! I kiss you! Your Vera.
PS. Lando, I'm waiting for your details!

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 02. November 2014 um 16:23 von Stiray » 
Grund: ru11776 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Girl_Killer
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Re: Vera <vera_ka@ro.ru>
Antwort #1 - 24. Juli 2013 um 15:29

Lando my sweetheart, hello! I want you to know that there is someone here who thinks about you. How are you doing today? It was really nice to get your letter and know that you are thinking about me. With every your answer it seems to me that we have more and more the common things, don't you think so? I really hope we will meet one day and want to tell you honestly that sometimes it seems to me that I'm already fell in love with you! I'm not sure of my feelings for one hundred percent, but this is what I feel at this moment. On Monday I will speak with my boss about my vacation and after that, we will discuss with you our further plans. Ok? Write me please how do you imagine our first meeting, my dear Lando? I have dreams and maybe they will happen with time which I hope. Please share with me your thoughts. If your future wife will have small tattoo, it is acceptable to you? I have small tattoo on my body in one special place. I think I can show you when we meet. Ok? I want to know how you pass your usual day? You wake up and what do you do next? Describe in detail. Ok? What are your plans for coming weekend? Today I have a fitness and yoga class. My sunshine, I will write you tomorrow and will be happy to receive a new letter from you with some photos. I will go now, I will take you with me in my thoughts. Have a wonderful weekend, my darling Lando! Sweet kisses for you, Vera
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2020 um 01:45 von vierauge »  

vera_ka1.jpg ( 69 KB | Downloads )
vera_ka1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Girl_Killer
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #2 - 26. Juli 2013 um 09:53

Vera
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. März 2020 um 01:46 von vierauge »  

vera_ka2.jpg ( 77 KB | Downloads )
vera_ka2.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Scam-judge
General Counsel

Я люблю Анти-Скам !!!
Я осуждаю мошенников

Standort: Mukachevo
Antwort #3 - 26. Juli 2013 um 10:08

Moin. Mannoooo!!! Wieder kein Quelltext! Aber ich glaub ich habe den Hasen gefunden !? Ich denke mal , das ist "jenne" Dame hier !? 
Den diversen IP Adressen wohl Scam!

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1371631854/12

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Deltaromeo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #4 - 26. Juli 2013 um 10:47

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Juli 2013 um 10:52 von »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1