Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Julia <brew_julia@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2285 mal)

wikingmetal
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Thor´s Hammer for Scammer

Standort: Rottweil
Julia <brew_julia@yahoo.com>
05. Juli 2013 um 02:14

Natürlich von WayDate.

my id is brew_julia@yahoo.com 

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
jbrew
   - 24 y/o woman
   - from Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
   - English, English, English
   - seeking a man from 18 to 28 y/o

Last logged in: 2013-07-04 17:48:00
   Profile views:51    Photos added:1

Personal details of jbrew

Name      julia brew
Sex      woman
Children      0
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1989 June 20
Height      5'0" - 5'3" (151-160cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Other
Marital status      Single
Education      MA/MS/MBA
Occupation      Other
Income      I prefer not to say
Smoker      No
Drinker      Rarely

jbrew are looking for

I look for a      man
Looking for an age range      18-28
Looking for a height      I prefer not to say
Looking for a body type      I prefer not to say
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Pen Pal

About jbrew

Description:
I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I am a kind and jolly girl. I do not afford myself to be lazy and try to develop my skills and personality. I am interested in meeting new people and making new friends. I have a lot of friends and know that someone near me who will encourage me when it is necessary. I am very emotional and sensitive person. It is so easy to make each other happier. It is so pleasant to make surprises for each other, to present flowers and receive smile of precious human as a reward. I am a laid-back and cheerful girl. I am very happy with every day that comes. I have got many friends and I make them easily. But I want to find my beloved to create a family and have children in the future. I am faithful and I don't appreciate lies. I like humor and I am not afraid to be funny. I am good at cooking and like my house to be cozy. You won't find more positive person than I am! My motto is: It doesn’t matter how bad you feel today, tomorrow it will be better for sure! My dream is to travel around the world. I am curious to know everything! People say I am full of fire. I don't know, maybe they are right. I know for sure that I enjoy every moment of my life!I'm a romantic girl who likes to look at stars and dream about future. And I think that you can become a dreamer with me and enjoy your life full of different surprises. But on the other hand I am a positive person who is always in good mood because life is too short for being sad. Also I'm fond of cooking, and it's one of the best features of my character. I'm sure that I'll find a way to your stomach even if it is complicated and intricate. I can be the most delicious dish for you if you are my second half. I love sunsets and I am dreaming about the most romantic sunset in my life I will share with my special man. I want to make every day for us inimitable. If I will find my destiny I will do everything to make my man the happiest human in the world. I do not care about age, religion and cultural differences between us, because when love comes, it doesn’t ask how old we are, or what we believe in. It is simply comes and takes people into another world. This world is called paradise. We could go there with you! My man should be a kind, sympathetic, giving and happy man. Someone who could make me happy once and forever! It is so nice if we have some common interests. I think life is given only once and one should spend it with a right person. I need to find a man to whom I can give all my energy and love and to whom I can fully trust. I hope you have a lot to share with me also? Let’s take this chance and experience happiness and love together! What do you think about such a woman as I am? Can you be the ray of the sun in my life?********************************************** Who I Am I love learning from life and what it offers each day. The most potent lesson of all seems to be that anything is possible, and that is how I feel about finding the man of my dreams. He may be nothing that I expected, and everything that I need and want. I hope you'll write to me so we can explore the possibility! Though a blurb can never capture the depth of any of us, I'll try my best to give you a sense of who I am in . . . (2283 characters?): I am always nice to waiters and believe in tipping as generously as I can afford; as I get older, I am anxious to record my parents' histories and old family recipes to capture them for my future children; I appreciate romantic gestures and believe romance is important in a relationship; much of my personal philosophy is derived from the book The Prophet, by Khalil Gibran; I am vegetarian; when I have had a bad day, drinks with a close friend, or a meander through the bookstore can usually cure it; I love pondering the larger questions in life though they have no answer, but equally appreciate the simplest pleasures; I wear glases by day and sometimes contacts by night; I absolutely love fresh jalapenos and dark chocolate (not necessarily together, but that could work too!); my (not so) secret dream is to publish a short story or novel; I have an excellent memory; I deeply enjoy the intellectual rigors of law, but also yearn to re-engage my creative side more; I love getting dressed up; I want to travel to at least six of the seven continents before I die; I've always dreamed of traveling the Trans-Siberian Railway and staying in a ger on the Mongolian steppe; I look forward to having children; there's no difference between white and orange cheddar cheese, but I still only like the orange kind Smile Who I am Looking For As I said above, I've learned that you never know who you will fall for, what you really need, and what will make you truly happy until you find it, so I am loathe to be too specific here. I am looking for my best friend (who isn't?). I picture him to be a professional with a secret dream, a "side project" that he is looking forward to fulfilling (it could be anything, a novel he wants to write, a business he wants to start, I just want to meet someone who is a dreamer too). Hopefully he loves travel, wants children, and is patient, kind, compassionate, and will bring out the very best in me. I can offer my utmost devotion, love, support, and to bring out the very best in the right person in return. One element that is very important to me in a relationship is emotional closeness to my partner. When I say I am looking for a best friend, I truly do mean someone with whom I can share anything and vice versa. Some couples never talk about work, or don't feel the need to share everything and I must admit that I am not looking for a relationship like this. I think it's very important to have space for each individual in a relationship to grow, spend time with his or her own friends, etc., but I also believe emotional closeness and intense friendship create a high chance of success in transitioning the relationship to a serious relationship. And let's face it, it's very satisfying to have one person with whom you can truly share ANYTHING! I haven't used up all of my characters (unusual for me!), but I hope that leaves much for us to talk about when we meet. Thanks for reading!***************************

Ideal match description:
nice looking caring and generous guy
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juli 2013 um 08:45 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr20025 
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

wikingmetal
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Thor´s Hammer for Scammer

Standort: Rottweil
Re: Julia <brew_julia@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. Juli 2013 um 02:30

Dafür sind Ihre Antworten recht kurz gehalten.

Hi xxx,I'm Julia Brew from U.S.A. I'm single and now studing to become a dentist by the end of october this year.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Spoiler:
From Julia Brew Thu Jul  4 13:54:54 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxx via 46.228.37.138; Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:55:03 +0000
Return-Path: <brew_julia@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
IHNpbmdsZSBhbmQgbm93IHN0dWRpbmcgdG8gYmVjb21lIGEgZGVudGlzdCBi
eSB0aGUgZW5kIG9mIG9jdG9iZXIgdGhpcyB5ZWFyLiBTZW50IGZyb20gWWFo
b28hIE1haWwgb24gQW5kcm9pZCBGcm9tOiBEYW5ueSBGaXNjaGVyIDxkYW5u
eTE3MDIxQHlhaG9vLmRlPjsgVG86IGJyZXdfanVsaWFAeWFob28uY29tIDxi
cmV3X2p1bGlhQHlhaG9vLmNvbT47IFNlbnQ6IFRodSwgSnVsIAEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzEwAgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzkCOC0xLmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwM4MQJtZWwwMDhQUFBfMTE5
MzE4MDAzLmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwMyNTU-
X-YMailISG: 5KCqFEoWLDtJpUjWhcQvXsk.OYawnrzVL77I9tgvnUVVbOLE
hiX8mdIoQSuuLDeMJfmXNTPPwYqqdm3WT.yhCRuQaTop3T8O5ZLv1PM.OkO9
.HxXiZYv03PlrlzMY4MD3dcEIyQ7acxiShKRD2Bl3yJ.gqx8JeA2p9Gg3zMT
UmbRgHT7V4slDc4n1A_UyftdL_ON1TiLNy.P8.UgEYjjXss6zlAXHzG71YZp
sAbZZZGhvL6eeKT5dhxpvV7KtqnbDpBUYxETL0LierJopBxxn9XHLSYft8Y.
VnB1UloUCoTUU7tX25QyKAf38vereIVhX309ROHJX_xiiw7pSC80hyDICjax
Y1ztSc3zstmhug6cpojrrX4KQtDUrBFA4g5ttTaVwCiM3FxpkNh_97joZJFI
Ur9pcznj5VDy_Hxq2nUpSjU4mHQD1mtJtMicCL2HLoha.tmstIDhnuuHtO_z
SL.1BkItefnOFyBLCY4UXdpN97goEwuBsfdMS8G_xvwUFMV6w6LC5puwhYw5
HIB7LDKoSgXskCHW1sA68F93wKSJyxjiPUqhZkffgDH8Ud.ivV9mI9HANc8v
qIkq.RYx1LJRPjorr5w09Hc1PKs45F_cmdc6Y4UAiSsNzUJyTkdbXQ3f.E0K
QLxIDFkThav3tpbhk_O0mMIC4p2KfJTdRlDNPQGmGI.gL5l7F78jaFP2ZSt2
SFNlBA9OdibAIcxj9VsQf8Mu8wR9cItxb9cTFKHgqzFQKWR1MF6Mdc4OJB1G
X4po55RvldqBrubXm7ajHfGVOuvH9VVdGmWR7_ZzwBg8C8MZih57TDASYde_
Wi74JaCjKyEwcel03qQIcmo.Kz7qE45a8.QzP_rb8RndrMfFixv6zTajPor7
MhPTbpq.W0i8byFxKrVGvLNQi1jJbz5p7qpfzxtFSFgF8Z_.iftqSFw7L7pF
yOz_.bBoIvHT1ApjiXFBKVhU5FAsV2Z_ckTERnmMzgqC9IyRSRLpVb9dzAaW
1ihwrnskMHp95bqEPHaUMUcm7C9TV.VfmXL2efgjgQZ0yChVN8s7m2WTQWCk
uvtKknjojBIWyVnr3.FV5hueuvkB1R02_8Aatv1fBQqWdevveVGGnZDNM_3q
czXAJIh_Nkr852gavWYhqXdNk1CH8gp0I.hmmmET6h8Etf8kH6ogkfuipZeZ
cDk3KQeJMP1VRe2BUNjJexCUI5rh59D4GtCe74vJD1Ys_QBaweaSZnClEuMV
ckYKG27H1lXsglCeoSHEd_PBIBJwyN9q4AiMmIX2jwC4s_.j6B77mx9XgaS3
gqmojPHBrYgXTZomk9X1ata_rrKFfLVeTNpdIjWONfRLoNFVrP3Y1BTpe1uy
svnjJlxVtOI-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.180]
Authentication-Results: mta1012.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.180)
  by mta1012.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 04 Jul 2013 12:55:03 +0000
Received: from [98.139.212.147] by nm21.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2013 12:54:55 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.250] by tm4.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2013 12:54:55 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1059.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jul 2013 12:54:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 306552.18379.bm@omp1059.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 8146 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jul 2013 12:54:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1372942495; bh=pXkD05JhRdF9SycgeeqgwRH5RcPdMBlrDd1noGdsmzY=; o:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; zbLCBpwoC3GZc=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  o:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  KuYfho6fxx5iY=  ;
X-YMail-OSG: Fy4b46wVM1kW9IQsLvjj8o15CkojTgHZH4i9mFzHajBTPha
uRLhxNXTEUBQE1X._vB974f2u0wsXC2qciF1iQM.u2ARbLDhjrJ6fXxbSq5N
i.BELvSkGEMe2vD39WC7RYsVE1etIo3GEgFnffhjYz3Rass6vf3YwH_EpDaR
h2JXXWUw32z12cde01Wk0fIUkrCed1zpD9LXs9gQpKFpy121LAVMYQ5PjCjd
Q77LxCkVtBkBePqQdwyTuHFlm1nAOrr1Ho89RUvCGe9zkb3iSegQivPFxxOQ
xR_n.mkKv8FqtkWopo7Yjy8eeFIICQbiOjHRlVk3p8LoKEXjIXsC8nMOEQtu
usSjUtpt1uOyYOoZHJ7keiFhbQNRE69vJBbKMe_eXeuhL1iq5POvccNpkwy9
qb5HcuM_0xju0sllslRyfE6CRok773MFDp48SLIySQmfGqDYE9iIDVbOZ6Xn
KX.mt664icRIImwIhq1SLq1JVwNGc8EpOmShVQMcW7h6w0g0zLN84g65_Z3H
qTwvU7fuX2SF69trJG9SJ6tMmMsxXCZVEONdwSws-
Received: from [41.215.162.50] by web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 04 Jul 2013 05:54:55 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailAndroidMobile/2.5.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
Message-ID: <1372942494.1741.YahooMailAndroidMobile@web160203.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 05:54:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 
To: "xxx" <xxx>
In-Reply-To: <1372941841.4166.YahooMailNeo@web171704.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-2111173271-778214445-1372942495=:1741"
Content-Length: 353106

Mobile Einlieferung über Ghana.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	41.215.162.50
Decimal:	701997618
Hostname:	41.215.162.50
ISP:	Millicom Ghana Limited
Organization:	Millicom Ghana Limited
Services:	Network sharing device or proxy server
Type:
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Greater Accra
City:	Accra 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 05:54:54 -0700 (PDT)

Pornomodel Melissa von ATKexotics.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&p=207683

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Juli 2013 um 08:38 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Julia <brew_julia@yahoo.com>
Antwort #3 - 05. Juli 2013 um 08:45