Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 2 3 [4]  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Vera <vera_kazakova@ro.ru> (Gelesen: 24171 mal)

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Vera <vera_kazakova@ro.ru>
Antwort #45 - 23. Juli 2013 um 11:15

Eingeliefert über Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	217.118.93.110
Decimal:	3648413038
Hostname:	217.118.93.110
ISP:	VimpelCom
Organization:	VimpelCom
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Chuvashia
City:	Cheboksary 

« Zuletzt geändert: 25. März 2020 um 14:07 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Neytmare
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

Baiter aus Passion

Standort: Kassel
Antwort #46 - 23. Juli 2013 um 11:16

Immer noch keine Bitte um finanzielle Unterstützung.
Sollte mir jetzt flau im Magen werden???  unentschlossen
Ich hoffe, sie macht nicht ernst und steht eines Tages doch hier vor meinem Haus.

xxxx my dearest, hello! I think about you day and night, I am so happy that I have found you and you are in my life now. I have good news! Today I spoke with my boss and he confirmed that I will be able to take 30 days off in August. My vacation will begin on 1 August, and I'll have to go back to work on September 1. This is the exact date and I can not take a vacation at another time. My dear, you're glad this news? These dates are acceptable to you? I can not give you an absolute guarantee that I will be able to visit you during my vacation, but I'll try to organize my trip to your country for two or three weeks. I'm sure it will be a great chance to get to know each other in real life. I think two weeks will be enough for our first meeting? Do you agree? It is important for me to visit your country and see you and your life. Only after that we can continue to develop our relationship further. I'm for serious with you and I do not want to waste my time! I have to make sure that I will be able to adapt to life in your country, if we decide to unite our lives. xxxx, it's really important to me! So any meeting in neutral country or in Russia, is meaningless. Of course, if you're not planning to come to live in Russia. xxxx, are you ready to show me your country? There are many interesting places in your side? I'll have to visit a travel agency, what to find out all the details and then I will write to you. Please do not make any plans before I visit travel agency. Ok? I have international passport already. I traveled to some countries in my last vacation, so for me it will be no problem to get a visa again. xxxx my dear, I'm a little worried when presenting our first meeting. I ask myself, how will it? Honey, are you ready to be a true gentleman with me? I can trust you? I will inform you about every step I took. I think it would be better if we plan our every move jointly. Do you agree? I have high hopes for you, so do not disappoint me my honey! Today I had hard day, so I will close now and will wait for your answer with impatience. I want to know what you think about our plans for the impending meeting. Kiss you hotly! I dream about you every night! Really ... Sincerely with all my love, only your Vera.

Spoiler:
Return-Path: vera_kazakova@ro.ru 

Received: from nm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([77.238.189.63]) by mx-ha.web.de (mxweb002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0M7Iak-1UEH4A1kH8-00x2RC for <xxxx@web.de>; Tue, 23 Jul 2013 03:15:44 +0200 

Received: from [77.238.189.56] by nm6.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2013 01:15:43 -0000 

Received: from [46.228.39.91] by tm9.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2013 01:15:43 -0000 

Received: from [127.0.0.1] by smtp128.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Jul 2013 01:15:43 -0000 

X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 917176.37680.bm@smtp128.mail.ir2.yahoo.com 

X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3 

X-YMail-OSG: jFh4gK8VM1nx3n0yDiP34iL5BxPCFLM4I1vbrW7OSukjINy ks12CA3SW3ejo.Ant2mJvk6cK_lXsG7u9uM_SxoOdG23nFxh5uRfsAvk4ch6 y5g5zIi7QtA1r4QHk1DMqyc_n8Oxms7.kFwOL4e_tz_fH5FPwtER_Yg78tVk bPRwrr7I0R8hVy3Y.YoM5exQsCRCQkY3oPbmqI6TGiCk7OEh0Lfqk1ibhKkz aal2BDxwYtTA3BISvCoiGSrOYB9K4FRefiwV.Wx97DqHwWsU2V1QrQoppUa5 GNHPbsZlSri_oR7XG3JtEzY5G3LylueKv4fgR5LNsdDfBgGHwEGr3ZCzw_Cd CWJ4ZJWAzaMtzc.IFRSDz1xajGfFjmRrXOzRrEt5ORb.R9uKh_PVBQVZz373 wIRroDj3AfuYNnCinPU01AGWDQYrixTAGfSgPIjMbqB0oZ03flLpIuuflOpn kbjVcOjlwBpr2k3tSlBwgIGL6Ki951jqRPLe.YSCRDrfhPeRA 

X-Yahoo-SMTP: HnRsbJiswBD_dXINfuUsUTMNlebUCh7PTkee 

X-Rocket-Received: from [10.40.19.231] (vera_kazakova@217.118.93.123 with ) by smtp128.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; 23 Jul 2013 01:15:43 +0000 UTC 

Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 20:31:27 +0400 

To: xxxx <xxxx@web.de> 

Message-ID: <902332603.20130722203127@ro.ru> 

Subject: xxxx!!! meeting!!! 

MIME-Version: 1.0 

Content-Type: text/plain 

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable 

Envelope-To: <xxxx@web.de> 

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:+B6dVi4FHhw=:qPHmV1gJ3IBBtC74lzspF9vL2A Y3cNjAnzuwAoduFwEMvsKKV2fWQWares+GI1IiHG4bCjik9npzgwarC9Rtu9Xv5bXhys5hAQp 9W4Fer2UoKDuX6+jWzP2rMrn8JEWtmFPSCKpt6IkHFztmjm7ZaiJuLBnnNslE/v9E/x9gmdwQ iU12/4qx7vLUupuUDRfe0IPCeYWlkiVhC+xgcQzxSHBk7uT6ge9/QvX9258U42m1vu7ee/0r7 xiD0gKxUz/4howTfb3sJcdfdpScoYTLAfCoGbQNpIVIhBbRkQ+7/PNv9NAkf74SE+9ZUa+F4Z xQLTPdGRMJT5RicMhXGD+o//Xe9LWW/YrexpezmzbN41+Tcu248RvrepMasktebzbfbO73yhc fWgkIYe3YLLPAxllyM2PrzHgKNJ4NMz4BWbpHJcdZ7xbJZIAoWneiHmHde10m8pjF/U+XVUgt x1OGCR/JysimmUUryxmVt8BYWf4WC9/mSqYqE11A4hV9GhM6viHWZFlk9J7fzdIKikiQp/AIi 36Tiivqp4+B6sQImNFm3ilPIKITj3Lj5vhPf5ruf/TLUXmtCskoeVaaORLJsG1aA88jNstZMU 9OZF+kWuBAuk2rBRe9faYoHMfGPaJZItQdlsmi0ZYpEBJlX1ddfECWn5RasELYcXS68iDkJlz w276WzGJk0hlrhMT6xzcv3DYepVcD4Us1dscr72GsC1lhjoFuny2fSeqCTvhC2PnkM/Ng6ziR u8vn1RnwI8iOzGUYeO/R+fdSJFVZZIyDc87EsZmtURavEWDujasLtVr8iW/vMKVj4+CMBHE1G b3khnkh/MRBGwqlX3JgNYE/BJm/yxUQOpYh+tmq4b0t+invzVwPjzCm1stUzWOscIkyBbKels bjAAo67GXwT/wy86Zfsz5QkquJKQAL2UZknYaVl4QHtkZK+xlsbn7US/iMHSCCprfCMkkvhfn HqJH2/P3LY+Vy6EGM1s2c0DRarbCC92/v1UqAzD2DT1Z5Ns98AtSwA86bW7Ic5aJpDquMCicg CHnSAfWxFNL+XCu/dV4/9tpYlNnckk1HZFuOM8QO595JVTtb+T68BO45VwLzbpvzArMtFES3X 4v76XPR6hYvJEFopE4XUIl5aTFIugtAP//J3xr4TPEeSVYIVxI3PTy2EJUUotnt9G6s7f755i UmYRBq6nDoCIJmz2ngl1duqAxy7fL0j1I13UROu8aEN/v9A9Ie6zm4OTuk9LAYs2PkV+xpvbg Q7f1o9sezokzAAJCpeMTESiqE94htiB1ocg==

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #47 - 23. Juli 2013 um 13:53

Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 217.118.93.123
Decimal: 3648413051
Hostname: 217.118.93.123
ISP: VimpelCom
Organization: VimpelCom
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Chuvashia
City: Cheboksary

Zitat:
23 Jul 2013 01:15:43 +0000 UTC
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 20:31:27 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Girl_Killer
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: dornbirn
Antwort #48 - 24. Juli 2013 um 15:04

Lando my dear! How are you doing there? Are you thinking of me today, at least once? Last night, I saw a beautiful dream. I saw you and our first meeting. Honey, it was at the airport. You gave me red rose and hug and I felt your perfume. I gave you my hot kiss and you took my hand in your hand, looked into my eyes and said that from now on, we'll be together and forever. When I woke up in morning and realized that it was only dream, I was a little upset. I did not want to wake up, but was necessary run on a work. This dream was so realistic. I was sure that my pillow smells your perfume. Lando can you believe it? It was perfect! I can not stop thinking about our first meeting, all the time. To tell the truth, it prevents me to do my job well. Today my colleague asked me, what I think of all the time and why my behavior has changed? I asked him, how he knew it and he said that it's written in my eyes. Yes my Lando, our soon meeting took all of my thoughts. I do not know how it will be, but I'm sure it will be great. I will be happy if love and passion, will fire flashes between us, during our first meeting and we will realized that we are made for each other. I hope for it! More than month, we exchanged letters and now it's time to meet face to face! Only after that we can continue to develop our relationship further. Dear Lando, you and me we are adults serious people and we will not give empty promises each other before we can talk face to face. Ok? Here is my full details. My name - Vera. my surname - Kazakova. My full home address: country - Russia, city - Cheboksary, street - Peter Yermolayeva 2, apartment - 130. Please give me your full name and surname and your full home address. This is important! I want to have this information before I will begin any preparations my trip to your country. Write me as soon as possible. I'm waiting for your letter! I kiss you! Your Vera.
PS. Lando, I'm waiting for your details!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Girl_Killer
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #49 - 24. Juli 2013 um 15:12

Lando my darling, hello! Thank you for your nice letter and for your kind words. It's so easy to speak with you! and I'm very happy that we become soul mates now. So, how was your day? I hope that my letter help you to smile! On Sunday, I celebrated my 33 birthday. For a long time I could not decide which restaurant to have a party, but I found the perfect solution. I rented a small ship and organized my party on the water. My parents, my friends and my colleagues were surprised when I told them about the place of the celebration of my birthday. I had an amazing birthday and spent a great weekend on the Volga river. Were a lot of delicious meals, fun, music and dances. I love to dance! When you invite me on our first slow dance? Don't keep me waiting too long Lando! Smile! You're a good dancer? In the evening, when it got dark there were fireworks on a ship. It was beautiful! It was a great feelings! I was happy! Honey, but I was really sorry that you were not with us. Too bad you could not appreciate the beauty of my new evening dress that I bought on Saturday for a party. My father said I was the queen of the party. Smile! I think I can make your heart beat faster when I tell you that on Saturday I bought lingerie from the new collection "Victoria's Secret", this is really sexy! Honey, your pulse quicken?  When the party is over and I went back to my apartment, I felt really sad and lonely. All my friends and colleagues are happily married and when the party is over, they all returned to their families and I think had a good night in bed. Do you understand me Lando? I'm sure they were not alone that night. I did not tell anyone about this, but I'll tell you. Tears filled my eyes when I came home and went to my big cold bed. I felt so lonely. I do not want to be alone more! Lando, my heart is full of love. I want a man to whom I will give all my love and tenderness. I want only to tell you that you are very dearest to me and I know that it's not fleeting feeling, I see that you are kind and understanding man, you can love and make happy people, whom you love. You are attentive and intelligent. I'm happy that I met you! and I hope that you are happy too. Dear, I want to tell you that I spoke with my parents about you. You know I love them very much and can't make a secret from our relation. They knew that I look for my beloved in internet and were agree and when I told them about you they were surprised of course but glad too! They ask me who are you, where do you live? I think they have asked me one million questions. May be two million ..... Smile! They are my parents and they worry about me. I told them and my father said that his daughter can't find bad man ... they are right, aren't they? Dear, I feel that time come to make next step in our relations I want to know what do you feel? How do you see our future relation Lando? Waiting impatiently for your answer, darling!!! Don't keep me waiting too long, my sweetie! Wait for your letter as usual, my angel! Forever and ever with all my love your Vera.

sunday.jpg

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Girl_Killer
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #50 - 24. Juli 2013 um 15:13

Lando my honey, do you thinking of me these days at least once? I miss you so dearly. I'm reading your letter right now. Sorry I can not use skype or messenger on my computer. My internet is too slow for that. I do not use the internet in my daily life and to be honest, I'm not good at computers. Dear, you will have to teach me about computers when we're together. Ok? When I know you better I'll give you my phone number so we can contact by phone. It would be fine to hear your voice. I think to fall in love on internet is difficult but to feel some feeling for a man after writing and answering each other questions and sending photo's to each other that I think is possible. I think by reading and writing to each other there can develop a affection for each other. I think this affection can grow by getting to know each other by mails. I also think when you hear a voice you can also get a good feeling from the man. I send letters to an other man? My answer : no! there is now one man for me. There is only one man who gets my attention. Do you know who he is? His name is Lando! About where i see my future life in the next year? Meeting you in person that my hope and my dream. I have a mountain of love to share with you. I feel that you would complete me. Lando, do you feel as I do? Please promise me to do not play with my feelings. I will be waiting for your email. My kisses for you! Sincerely your Vera.

10.12.jpg

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #51 - 24. Juli 2013 um 15:16

@ Girl_Killer

Smiley

Das Bild 10.12jpg und den Quelltext zur Email hätte ich auch noch gerne.
Bitte immer VOLLSTÄNDIG posten gemäß unserer Boardregeln!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Deltaromeo
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #52 - 26. Juli 2013 um 13:35

Uli schrieb on 27. Juni 2013 um 17:07:
Im Original wird es wohl die 197 für Moskau sein!

Richtig  Smiley

Das Orginal: http://vk.com/photo32849414_304044925
« Zuletzt geändert: 28. März 2020 um 20:26 von vierauge »  

vera_kazakova3_001.jpg ( 145 KB | Downloads )
vera_kazakova3_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Voortrekker
Global Moderator

Antwort #53 - 07. April 2017 um 17:56

Weitere Emailadressen:

Ulyana Dushebaeva; <doshebaevaulyana@yahoo.com> im Juni 2013

Aktuell heute ist es jetzt Ekaterina; <iekaterinarioy@yandex.com>

Mails eingeliefert über Yandex.

Zum Seitenanfang