Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Remi <jolly_remi@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 4315 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Remi <jolly_remi@hotmail.com>
02. Juni 2013 um 12:54

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
Remilovemi

Seeking a real love for the future

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 36-76
Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Curvy
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Thanks for taking a look at my profile. I was raised in an old fashioned household so I believe in morals, virtue, respect, integrity and definitely love!!! I am very particular about who I let into my world. I desire someone to be my closest confidant, partner, friend and lover. The one I can't wait to share news with, good or bad, the one to trust with my heart and to trust me with theirs...I am patient and believe in taking things slow and doing things right. I want to be truly and completely in love and I want that special someone to feel the exact same way about me. I am not looking for any extra marital flings, affairs, or friends with benefits. I am looking for a real true relationship with only 1 man and that man will only want me in his life.
I’m looking for:

I am looking for a man that is honest, loving, caring, trustworthy, keeps his promises, romantic, passionate, sensual, doesn't cheat or want to cheat, loves to kiss, great communicator and his word is golden.
There has to be attraction and a connection to move forward, lets face it we have to like what the person looks like on the outside and then find out what the person is like on the inside to move forward. That is being real.
I'm looking for unconditional love. Are you out there???? Bring it on!!!
I'm not looking for someone to live with, i'm looking for the one that I can't live without!!!!
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 6"  (168 cm)
Body Type:    Curvy
Hair Color:    Black
Eye Color:    Hazel
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    Some College
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    sales assistance
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Definitely
Looking for:    Marriage
Sign:    Gemini Gemini

Zitat:

Remilovemi 30 yr-old woman, New York, New York USA

Subject:
    Nice to meet you

Hi, how are you? it's nice to meet you...my name is Remi i'm new on the site here and i will like to know more about you if you don't mind. Do you have a personal contact where we can get to communicate and share more pics together? kindly drop me in your next mail then i can drop you a line .

i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

xxxx
Remi

Email me ( jolly_remi AT HOTMAIL)
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2023 um 14:59 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Remi <jolly_remi@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. Juni 2013 um 12:55

Hi xxx, 

I am so glad to read about you and i hope you can read through mine...To be sincere with you, this is my first time i'm sitting and written all about myself, i'm happy to met someone like you to be my friend. It's really an honor to know you here. I am new on this issue and just learning. I have a friend in New York who was blessed with the help of the online dating and she found a partner whom she recently got married to, she was the one who introduced me to the online dating. Hopefully this communication bears a good fruit. I have never involved in all these stuffs before but have heard a lot of testimonies regarding people who were blessed through online dating and they found their soul mates. It's amazing dear. i can feel you are such a nice loving man,and it is going to be nice to get to know each other well.

Please tell me more about you and your family. I am glad to know you are doing well. Meanwhile, I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Remi Johnson, I was born on 12th June 1982 in Chicago IL. My father has passed away. He was originated from Netherlands but Nationalized in United State in the city where i was given birth. I am the last born out of two of us my sister Daniella and I. My late father was a wonderful kind man and philanthropist. He has worked in various ministries and organizations in the past and assisted many people both spiritually and financially. My Dad was a contractor who has worked with Many foreign companies before he passed away last two years and during the cos i lost my mum too it was a hell for me....

Life has been hell after the death of my parent and i tried all i could to be myself and contented...we are two in my family my sister Daniella and myself i'm the youngest, she's has been there ever since the death of my parent and i wish to repay her back for the love and all she impacted in me...here you have my pics with my sister and the last Christmas pics from me ...i am Midwifery which i took after my late mum's profession. I was to be a biochemist but my dad and mum advise me to study Engineering to design and construct houses, roads , bridges and shopping Malls and also the sales of building Materials but i found myself doing Nursing which i'm happy to learn more...

I'm a curious combination of very cautious mixed in with enthusiasm that borders on recklessness. On the one hand I can be exceedingly patient and take things slow as I learn more and more, but once a decision has been made and I'm ready to act, I move so fast that it often surprises people at the speed and accuracy of my actions. My ultimate aim though is to take it all the way but I do not blindly push any agenda or place conditions. I just go with the flow with good thoughts and intentions and with open eyes and an open heart and am easy going. I don't look for blame and I'm a very hard person to get angry - you would really have to try hard to achieve that. Have been through a time in my life where I felt worthless unloved, continuously searching for happiness. I wasn't getting along with my family, and my friends were all hating each other, leaving me stuck in the middle, stress fully trying to pull things together but meeting my ex i thought i
have found Happiness but it was all the same, so tell me what do i do if i don't have to continue searching for the future. I do really appreciate it and you sounds so nice to me. Well.... let me start telling you more about my self and what i have passed through in trusting a man.

Am presently living with my sister in western Nigeria just after the death of my parent. my sister has been here for years now because she got married to a Nigerian but they both met years back in the state before she got relocated with him since Nigerian is the hubby's home land. Just after the death of my parent, i was left alone in State with nobody cares and i was about dropping out of school when she called if i will be happy living with her right here in Nigeria but since i got no options so i moved and that's was how i got stocked here till date. She has been everything i wanted and she has been there for me. I love her so much

I used to have a boyfriend when i was still in college of Nursing in Chicago IL. He was everything i wanted a guy to be. We had been friends for a couple of months and he finally asked me out. I was happy yet sad because i knew that if we dated our relationship will never be the same. During our first weeks of dating he was so sweet and nice and i started to get more and more attracted to him. Few months passed and we were still together i thought i was the happiest girl in the world. He treated me like a princess and that made me feel special and he promised to marry me so i allowed him to dis-virgin me not knowing he just wanted to have sex and leave me because he has found another girl who's parents are rich so he taught he could make his own wealth through them by marrying their daughter, I was so down that i thought i would kill myself but somehow i had the courage to live on. i further my studies here in Nursing school in Nigeria where i finally
achieved my degree in Midwifery. i used to work as a sales rep in a constructing company here but i quit because i was sexually harassed by my ex boss so ever since then i've been assisting my sister at her store during the week pending the time i will get a better job with my degree. I don't like being doubted, without having an emotional bond, to me it leaves everything else pointless. I do have to say you are a very big person for sharing your feelings the way you have.I am holding out for a man that can respect my dreams and help me with them as I help him with his. I want someone that can appreciate solitude when his wife is at work, or want to go to work with his wife. I love life, and appreciate everything that I am dealt everyday. I still want something good and great for my future - wherever and however that comes about doesn't really matter.

All i seek for is love,care,understanding,maturity,mutual trust and respect and someone who is ready to be committed..That and only that is why i am here. I hope you are here for the same reasons and we get along well.i want to know more about you I hope to read from you soon. hope you never feel bored with it.Before enclosing this message, I would like to let you know that I am willing to be your friend or more than that, I am serious here and distance and age different can never be a barrier for in due time we shall meet. I need a sincere man no matter your nationality or race.I Will send you more of my pictures in my next mail. Remain blessed until I hear from you again.

Yours Sincerely,

Remi.

Spoiler für Microsoft Inline:
Delivered-To: xxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.5.65 with SMTP id q1csp63367qeq;
        Tue, 14 May 2013 06:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.42.60.205 with SMTP id r13mr16860282ich.21.1368537076373;
        Tue, 14 May 2013 06:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <jolly_remi@hotmail.com>
Received: from blu0-omc1-s2.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc1-s2.blu0.hotmail.com. [65.55.116.13])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n7si17605507igk.9.2013.05.14.06.11.12
        for <xxx@gmail.com>;
        Tue, 14 May 2013 06:11:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of jolly_remi@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.13 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.116.13;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of jolly_remi@hotmail.com designates 65.55.116.13 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=jolly_remi@hotmail.com
Received: from BLU163-W56 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s2.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Tue, 14 May 2013 06:11:00 -0700
X-EIP: [BDFNQNX5gzIsdNGqnqMgLGBVXkCo5ck7]
X-Originating-Email: [jolly_remi@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU163-W56DE26C7C72369F6D0C9F0FFA10@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: jolly_remi@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_5036e658-e57d-41af-b472-29eeb216acd2_"
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: This is all about me Edwin
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:10:59 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <519153AF.7070001@gmail.com>
References: <519153AF.7070001@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 May 2013 13:11:00.0552 (UTC) FILETIME=[7ACE4480:01CE50A4]

--_5036e658-e57d-41af-b472-29eeb216acd2_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_f8dde68f-a302-413e-90b8-0f4fefd633f4_"

--_f8dde68f-a302-413e-90b8-0f4fefd633f4_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2023 um 15:01 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!