Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Felicia <feliciablue@outlook.com> (Gelesen: 2785 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Felicia <feliciablue@outlook.com>
26. Mai 2013 um 15:48

I am composing this message to you because i want you to know that i am happy meeting you online and therefore i am ready to let you know every little bit about me without hiding anything from you.I know that through this email i will be able to express myself more to you to at least let you know more about me and what exactly i am looking on the dating scene.Am 5'7 feet tall and athletic and I am from Ghana... My heritage is English.I'm a woman with a compassionate heart!, tenderhearted and considerate of others.  Trust, communication, honesty, loyalty and spiritual compatibility are the top most important qualities to a successful relationship i believe. I love to have fun, am very open, loyal, honest and expect the same. Am that type of person who always try to make people laugh since i love to laugh a lot and yes, there's nothing better than seeing a smile a million times a day...   I believe I'm a good woman and treat others with the respect and dignity they deserve. I'm very loyal and expect the same in return. I enjoy nature parks, theme parks, beach, canoeing, biking, long walks, Barbecue, swimming, movies, theater, historical sites,  I Love the mountains, road trips, love the ocean during sun set, romantic dinners, very passionate about most things! lots of hugs and affection are wonderful!I consider myself smart, positive, non judgmental, affectionate, silly and love to smile, honest and very respectful!  am that easy going type, adventurous, romantic, ambitious and have a very good sense of humor, honest and very respectful..  I love watching movies, listening to music, having long walks on the beach, dancing in the dark etc, haha  My favorite movies are romantic movies, sitcoms, drama, comedy, adventure and sometimes action.. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned though, haha... I love to laugh and would love to find that man who i can laugh with, i think that it is very healthy for our soul. I like my field of profession and I certainly thank God for it however.  I always share the little that I have with someone and  also satisfied with whatever I have.. I guess I would say I am the preverbal nice woman who finds herself still looking for that someone special (man) to enjoy life with. I enjoy living the family lifestyle.. Spending time with my family and having fun are very important to me. I enjoy the simple things in life.Loyalty and honesty are very high in my standards list. I am NOT much into the bar or club scene. I do not smoke nor do drugs but I do like going out, having a few drinks and shooting pool once in a while with friends though am not yet good at that..my heart is free, am very young at heart, Honest and free to all .. I love spending much time with my family when am all free..... I consider myself as a very romantic person.. I'm fair and easy going with open mind, not afraid of learning anything new, especially knowing more about those i want to get closer to..  I am here for serious reasons, dear, but am also an incurable, loving and caring lady who is ready to give all of my heart to the future King of my Heart..
    I am ready, willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically, emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon. I want to share what I have with one special man(you) who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away.I am writing these thoughts as they flow into my head and my sense, they are coming directly from my heart.i know you will like my note and will send me a lovely response and more about you also as you respond.With the much i have said for now,i will like to end it and i hope our communication will lead us to wherever we want to get to.I look forward to hear from you soon.
Kisses

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-path: <feliciablue@outlook.com>
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 May 2013 15:14:12 +0200
Received: from [195.4.92.10] (helo=0.mx.freenet.de)
     by mbox54.freenet.de with esmtpa (ID exim) (Exim 4.80.1 #3)
     id 1Ugam0-0002tU-Vf
     for ; Sun, 26 May 2013 15:14:12 +0200
Received: from blu0-omc1-s29.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.40]:12228)
     by 0.mx.freenet.de with esmtp (port 25) (Exim 4.80.1 #3)
     id 1Ugalz-0005ia-B6
     for ; Sun, 26 May 2013 15:14:08 +0200
Received: from BLU158-W34 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s29.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sun, 26 May 2013 06:14:06 -0700
X-TMN: [paoyvKFriz4dRdvu2Pkeu8EecLpHhU3j]
X-Originating-Email: [feliciablue@outlook.com]
Message-ID: <BLU158-W34F0F5E5E8AD06C901FA57AF950@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_7bce8298-a0d0-4dbc-833c-10c2c0698718_"
To:
Subject: Hi there
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 13:14:06 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 May 2013 13:14:06.0841 (UTC) FILETIME=[E6CCB690:01CE5A12]
X-purgate-ID: 149285::1369574048-000005FD-A5F32861/0-0/0-0

Microsoft Hosting

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:65.55.116.7
Decimal:1094153223
Hostname:65.55.116.7
ISP:Microsoft Hosting
Organization:Microsoft Hosting
Services:None detected
Type:Corporate
Assignment:Static IP
City:Redmond  

Zitat:
Sun, 26 May 2013 13:14:06 +0000

Auf den Bildern ist Karla Spice, hat ihre eigene Rubrik:

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=KarlaSpice

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Mai 2013 um 16:42 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Webmaster
Forum Administrator

Abgeschlafft und ausgepufft!!

Standort: Йошкар-Ола
Re: Felicia <feliciablue@outlook.com>
Antwort #1 - 07. September 2018 um 18:16

Dieses Thema wurde in dieses Forum von Scammer using Pictures by Karla Spice [move by] Webmaster.

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden