Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Linda <vichart702@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2991 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Linda <vichart702@yahoo.com>
25. Mai 2013 um 17:00

http://www.russiancupid.com/de/profile/showProfile/ID/3112170

Zitat:
Russ (33) 

Weiblich / Single / Kundennummer: 3112170
Katartal, Tashkent, Usbekistan
Suche: Männlich 32 - 45
Für: Freundschaft, Romance / Dating, Heirat
Schnellansicht:
Bildung:      Abitur
Kinder vorhanden:      Nein
Trinken Sie:      Ich trinke nicht
Rauche:      Nichtraucher
Religion:      Andere
Beruf:      Frisör / Kosmetik

Hello!! how are you doing today? Believe you are doing good Nice to meet you believe you will find this email as a surprise because of the age difference and you may ask yourself why i don't have a picture so you can see what i look like I have to tell you, I'm a little nervous about putting myself on an internet dating site, but here goes.Like you,I"m trying to find someone special to share my life with. I'd like to start out as friends and see what happens.It would be great to have someone to hang out with, go to movies or dinner, play tennis,take an evening swim in my pool or just spend a nice relaxed evening in great conversation.I"m not interested in "rushing" things,if you get my drift.There's something to be said about leaving a little "mystery" in the beginning. Believe it or not, there are still nice women out there.As for me,I'm a very down to earth, genuine, outgoing person . What you see is what you get.I've never been married, not because I didn't want too, but because I spent a lot of time in the wrong relationship. I haven't dated in quite some time. My education keeps me pretty busy, and I spend time with my family and good friends.Sometimes I get lonely,but I've never been one of those women who needs a man in her life to be happy.I'm very independent,God is the most important person in my life.He is everything to me, In my heart Other things about me..I love to sing,dance I love everything about the water. Being in it, near it, on it.It's just one of God's beautiful masterpieces.People 
tell me I'm attractive, so you won't be disappointed.I don't consider myself very photogenic (Lol) get in contact me with directly via email vichart702@yahoo.com i promise to get to you with respect of my pictures and,they are current and tell you much about me and questions you might ask i shall answer you successfully. If you contact me,My friend met someone recently,who looked nothing like his picture, so please, let's be honest from the start. It's always better that way.I'm not much of a shopper, I actually hate to shop, can you believe it?A woman who hates to shop!No high maintenance here!Anyhow, thanks for reading my post. I wish you luck, and truly hope you find the woman of your dreams.Hey...maybe it's me!! Smiley Bye!! hope to hear from you soon stay bless your new friend Linda

Yahoo Via Email .. vichart702@yahoo.com
Instant Messenger..vihart702
Russ  25. Mai 2013 16:50

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2013 um 18:23 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr10082 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Linda <vichart702@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 25. Mai 2013 um 17:14

Russ ist nur der Nickname auf dem Datingprofil. Zwinkernd
Sie heißt ja angeblich Linda und ich ändere das gleich in der Betreffzeile.

Hier noch ihr Yahoo-Profil - die kennen wir auch schon von Chicken George.  Laut lachend Laut lachend Laut lachend
Muß ich aber wie immer erst raussuchen.

« Zuletzt geändert: 15. Juni 2013 um 18:24 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema