Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) David <davidjim280@yahoo.com> <express.citylink@post.com> (Gelesen: 21540 mal)

zapparella
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
David <davidjim280@yahoo.com> <express.citylink@post.com>
22. Mai 2013 um 12:45

Aus meinen externen Kontakten - vielleicht bekomm ich ja noch die Header dazu.
Kontakt wurde über FB hergestellt; ist allerdings mit der Email-Adresse dort nicht zu finden, genauso erfolglos war die Suche mit dem Namen dort.

Von: David Jim <davidjim280@yahoo.com 
  Datum: 15. Mai 2013 12:39:32 MESZ
  An: xxx <xxx@gmx.ch 
  Betreff: I need your prayers
  Antwort an: David Jim <davidjim280@yahoo.com>

Honey,

What ever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God.Please I need your prayers.
  Honey, though I lost some colleague to the pirates, I am happy that I still have you and that I am alive to meet you.

You are the most beautiful, sweet and wonderful thing that could happen to me, and I can only thank heaven for putting you in my path with the strength and persistence of a cascade.

And i belived is because you are always puting me in prayers when ever you are praying to God that was my rescue from the sea pirate thanks honey.

The captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing.

Honey my problem now is, my money ( 250,000 ) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack again.My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with.

Honey, as the Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged. 

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do?and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now ; I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest.I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or hult me because we are already two in one flesh .I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discussed with one of the security company here.They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I dont want to loose the money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it. 

Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through  world-wide  diplomatic secured security company:-

Your Full Name
  Your Receiving Address:
  Phone number.

I will be looking forward to your immediate response, i love you sweetie and thanks for the prayers.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

The man that loves you
  David

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. September 2013 um 18:04 von zapparella » 
Grund: afr30638 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

Re: David <davidjim280@yahoo.com> <express.citylink@post.com>
Antwort #1 - 22. Mai 2013 um 12:46

Von: David Jim <davidjim280@yahoo.com 
  Datum: 15. Mai 2013 21:23:51 MESZ
  An: xxx <xxx@gmx.ch 
  Betreff: Re: I know the truth
  Antwort an: David Jim <davidjim280@yahoo.com 

Telling you about what am going through is a Hoax?  Oh my dear am so disappointed in you to have a a single reason felt i would lying to you . I wont blame you for anything but blame myself to have trusted and has so much confidence in you.

Don't worry about me and hope you are happy for what you have decided..

David
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2013 um 02:12 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 22. Mai 2013 um 12:49

Der reale Name des Mannes ist Ulrich Kempf, Personal-Referent von Zeppelin-Systems GmbH in Konstanz.
Bilderquelle dürfte sein Profil auf bride.ru sein: http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/264/264341P2.html
Hier gibt es von ihm noch seine offizielle Seite auf Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ulrich.kempf.5

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2013 um 02:13 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

siena
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Gmünd
Antwort #3 - 10. Juni 2013 um 11:59

Diser Herr hat mir über FB geschrieben und gleich eine englische Telefonnummer angegeben, wo er erreichbar ist, da ich in bei Google Bildersuche gecheckt habe und gesehen habe, wie viele Accounts er hat, habe ich nicht geantwortet.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

siena
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #4 - 15. Juni 2013 um 10:38

Er ist bei FB noch immer registriert!
Also Achtung!

https://www.facebook.com/Davidjim.733076
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

Antwort #5 - 15. Juni 2013 um 12:56

siena schrieb on 15. Juni 2013 um 10:38:
Er ist bei FB noch immer registriert!
Also Achtung!

https://www.facebook.com/Davidjim.733076

@ toskana102

Hat er dir zu dieser FB-Seite auch eine Email-Adresse gegeben und ist es die gleiche wie hier?
Mit unserer Email-Adresse ist kein Profil auf FB zu finden.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

siena
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #6 - 17. Juni 2013 um 21:28

Hallo Zapparella,
entschuldige, habe Deine Frage soeben erst gelesen, es tut mir leid, ich habe keine E-Mailadresse von dem Herrn, er hat mir auf FB eine Nachricht mit der Telefonnummer geschrieben, ich habe nicht geantwortet und alles gelöscht.
Hätte ich da Eure Seite schon gekannt, wäre ich natürlich anders vorgegangen.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2013 um 02:14 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

siena
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 30. Juni 2013 um 15:36

Und jetzt hat er sich umgetauft. Smiley

Er heißt jetzt Eric Hernandez!

https://www.facebook.com/Davidjim.733076?fref=ts
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Siebleben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Reutlingen
Antwort #8 - 29. Juli 2013 um 23:24

Bin auch auf ihn reingefallen und habe sehr viel Lehrgeld dabei gelassen. - Gleiche Vorgehensweise wie oben. Leider bin ich zu spät auf diese Seite gestoßen, sonst wäre es mir erspart geblieben. Er erpresst mich immer noch - mit der gleichen E-Mail-Adresse. Ich antworte nicht mehr und lass es jetzt darauf ankommen. Leute seid vorsichtig, er nimmt keine Rücksicht auf irgendwen und irgendwas!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Siebleben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #9 - 30. Juli 2013 um 16:23

Diese "Umtaufung" habe ich auch miterlebt und fragte ihn danach, er meinte das sei von Facebook aus passiert!
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2013 um 02:15 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #10 - 30. Juli 2013 um 16:44

@ Siebleben

Hallo,  Willkommen im Forum, bitte sende uns alle Informationen die du hast. 
Mails, Header und Bilder.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Siebleben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #11 - 02. August 2013 um 23:39

Hallo und danke für die Aufnahme. Ich weiß, ich kann das Geschehene nicht rückgängig machen, aber vielleicht den zukünftigen "Opfern" helfen, nicht auch auf ihn hereinzufallen.
Habe auch nur die beiden oben stehenden farbigen Bilder, das offizielle mit den weißen T-Shirt von der Facebook-Seite, sonst nix. Auf meine Bitte, mir mehr Bilder zu senden, kam keine Reaktion.
Insgesamt habe ich 133 E-Mails von ihm erhalten und noch alle gespeichert. - Kann ja nicht alle reinstellen. Welche soll ich dann mal reinstellen, vom Anfang... oder vom Ende? 

Die ersten waren nach obigem Muster. 
Auch von der angeblichen "City Link Express Delivery" habe ich viele Mails bekommen, die sicher von der Latoya Adams (Komplizin?) stammen. 

Gibt es eigentlich keine Stiftung für "Scam-Geschädigte" oder so was in der Art? Ich kann wahrscheinlich die nächsten 10 Jahre an einem Kredit wegen ihm abzahlen, ganz zu schweigen von meinem ganzen Gesparten. Aber bin ja selber Schuld!

Habe mich seit ein paar Tagen bei Facebook wegen ihm deaktiviert. Würde aber gerne wieder rein. Was meint Ihr, soll ich dann einen anderen Namen benutzen, damit er mich nicht wiederfindet?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #12 - 03. August 2013 um 13:10

Siebleben schrieb on 02. August 2013 um 23:39:
Ich kann wahrscheinlich die nächsten 10 Jahre an einem Kredit wegen ihm abzahlen, ganz zu schweigen von meinem ganzen Gesparten.

@ Siebleben

Und genau deswegen brauchen wir hier ALLE Informationen von diesem Mann, die Du hast !!!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Siebleben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #13 - 04. August 2013 um 00:28

Dann mach ich mal den Anfang mit der allerersten E-Mail:

Mi, 1.Mai.2013 um 14:45
1. Mai

Hello xxx

Von       David Jim <davidjim280@yahoo.com>

An        xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.de

Hello xxxxx,

Nice to hear from you and how are you today?I guess you are fine.I was really excited you gave me your email address so that we can know each other better

To be sincere with you,I was really searching for an old class mate whom I lost his contact 12 years ago with similar name like yours when i came across your
beautiful picture.My dear  you are really cute and beautiful Let me tell you about myself, David Jimmy my name and i am an Irish.I am an Engineer by profession.I work with Maersk Shipping Line Ltd in the U.K.I am the Engine supervisor and i have work there for 9 years.

I do not have close friends because one of my best friend slept with my wife whom I love so much and since then I have been alone searching for a woman I can love and she will love me back.I have only one daughter and she is 8 years now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest,caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquillity here.

I`m 5`9" mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person
to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room
or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented
person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. I  became 52 years this March 3rd 2013.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences,
dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and
that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets
you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather,
sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you
have ever shared in or experienced.

Let me stop here for now until i hear from you and please take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day dear..

David
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2013 um 02:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Siebleben
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 04. August 2013 um 00:36

Hier die beiden Telefon-Nr., die ich von ihm habe:

004470 12933100

004478 73661884

Mit der ersten Nummer haben wir nur einmal anfangs gesprochen, dann war meistens keiner dran oder AB.

Mit der zweiten Nummer haben wir paar mal zusammen gesprochen. Die Stimme klang jünger, als er sich vorstellte (52 J.) und guter englischer Akzent. Sehr nette und angenehme Stimme.
« Zuletzt geändert: 07. August 2013 um 02:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 4
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema