Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 [2] 3  Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Yuliya <meine_eigene_mail@emailevery.com> <supregirla30by@yandex.com> (Gelesen: 22153 mal)

Edge
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Standort: Berlin
Re: Yuliya <meine_eigene_mail@emailevery.com> <supregirla30by@yandex.com>
Antwort #15 - 10. Juli 2013 um 15:42

Hello my darling xxxxxxxxx. I am glad to read your news.

I think that for all these letters we have strengthened our friendship xxxxxx. I hope for you, and I hope for something more. You my unique hope fortunately and the future. I am assured that near to you xxxxxx I can begin new life. I do not want, that you thought of me, as about the woman who wants to get on happiness and good luck top. And to shout all to the world that I one happiest. Is not present xxxxxx. I want to go fortunately and harmonies gradually, together with you. We can come together to happiness top faster. Therefore I think that I should not brake our acquaintance. Yes, I think, it is not necessary what to hasten to quick start of love or a close acquaintance. Slowly but surely we go towards the aim xxxxxxx. But sometimes I want to tell that I am ready to closer our acquaintance at any time. We write letters now. But what if we have got acquainted in a reality for the first time? Face to face? I think that our friendship could pass in stronger relations much faster. Therefore I would be glad to meet you, but we should solve a question on free time etc. 

xxxxxxx, you will probably not love my character through letters. You can be frightened to my thoughts. But it not an occasion not to meet in a reality. I think that completely we will understand each other after a meeting. I am assured on 90 that the full impression will develop after a meeting. But letters help us to aspire to this meeting xxxxxx. I thought also of how you and I will keep for hands, it so is lovely. You know xxxxxx, usual words not to show these feelings. But I want to feel every day these feelings, and to feel your touch of a hand. I was tired on work yesterday, therefore today I want to have a rest and not to do a tough job. I think of visiting my parents. And also I want to visit my grandmother in Omsk. Therefore I should be on work more now to receive more free time. xxxxxx, my friend invites me on her put a birth. Irina will celebrate the 30 years. I should think what gift I to give her. What will you advise to me xxxxx? I think that I will buy a bunch of flowers and any souvenir. Or I will give flowers and money. What gifts you to give for holidays to any person? You give money for holidays or it is not accepted at you?

I know about your country xxxxxx, about traditions and history a little. Therefore I will be glad if you tell to me something about the country. About that as traditions and history of your country are connected with you. xxxxx, you celebrate all national holidays? I think that everyone should love the country. And I hope to meet you in the near future, and it is truth. You have interested me for a meeting. xxx, I can tell that you the lovely, fair and kind man. You can listen and tell the opinion. I am glad that you not chained person xxxxxxx. Therefore dialogue between us should not come to an end. I am glad that I have got acquainted with you! You became closer to me, and I feel more confident. You are necessary to me xxxxxxxx that at least on hardly - hardly to be happier. But it seems, this happiness to become is more. I do not know that you change in me. But I can tell precisely that I am adhered to you. I wake up and I think that our acquaintance is a dream. But when I wake up more I understand that it really. And I have a smile for you xxxxxxx. 

I spoke to the girlfriends about you on work. I spoke that between us the friendship is created. And we go to each other all more close and more close. My friends support me and sometimes release me that I went and wrote you the letter, and they work instead of me. Certainly, I do not forget it. Also I buy it chocolate or a pie, as a gift in honour. xxxxx, my friends are glad for me, and wish us successes in the future. Life really short, therefore we should use our chance. I cannot think even if you stop to write to me. xxxxxx, I ask you that you did not forget me and did not stop to write to me. You can promise me it? I will feel quieter. You have forced to excite my heart. Therefore I start to belong to you some a part. Because you can change my feeling. If you stop to write to me I will be sad. And it is promoted by set of illnesses. Many illnesses occur from nerves xxxxxx. But I hope that we will improve only our health at the expense of the general happiness. Which we can give each other. I cannot hurt any person. And I cannot offend you, therefore you should not think that I rough or cruel from my words. Probably you did not understand a part me, and we have different languages besides. 

I hope that you think of me only well. You to approach me as the man. Your character, your words force me to believe that you the noble and fair person. I trust you and I think that you xxxxxxx - can be my man with whom I will be happy. We can give each other chance. Chance to be together happy. But we cannot give happiness at once. The happiness will come in due course. I trust in us. I believe that we can have something the general. time will tell. I will finish the letter on these words. I embrace you and gently whole my darling xxxxxxxx. 

Yours Yuliya

Spoiler:
meine_eigene_mail@emailevery.com 

Received: from p9.mxout.mta1.net ([176.31.69.168]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MFKZ2-1Uy1lr0sce-00EPe2 for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:54:23 +0200 

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; bh=mDRL+2tTdjTYUGapuEDzay3RsXE=; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; TONUxZcigq3i8= 

DomainKey-Signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; vL7vGX9R+GP34= 

MIME-Version: 1.0 

X-Mailer: elasticemail.com 

X-Priority: 3 (Normal) 

Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 09:54:30 +0000 

Reply-To: meine_eigene_mail@emailevery.com 

Sender: "Elastic Email" <mailer@elasticemail.com> 

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

List-Unsubscribe: <http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=lt9x41-nriuuu4o>, > 

Message-ID: <4tpay02u905c.lt9x41-nriuuu4o@elasticemail.com> 

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_234A_086D1F2D.6EC7288A" 

Envelope-To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3; 

X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found) 

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:1PK54PO+IsA=:adPnIaPaOTnD37PFJXpmVM 4TXqzh8wg6r8zQYdj5iKIXc6wyc0I4wHw21z8TKeXoiT7t3P0n/s8XxBF10he0VCz6v5IBP eJHqORyM6NRzflyCXK4d2yzEckCQhyLr8koywCmSzQGbWa9ho54r6aMtZaxRD4tiwiujQEK MH6ayggvff7HpTXcgT2syXRxdSp4ywMmioFo+fSuv7/c6o0GzABl5Fx1ZR45thTTkKpN8HS gf2dSnkXtjnoF2XetGA9ERtvRugDPadUNLal4WYrgGpL8x6ZzDlWx/43z5LpAZRx6NS3DVk gSOBicEFtuvb7T25OPpv8lWi/k0Z9yn5U1vGafwKUWlZrtXJoc4MpvtlN2GRzw6rVy9dCeO VOswJdOJeZunn+tVPVANZmmRG/jFXQkG6dc/JX6PDE/tsBSv5LXD6f6qZ3sPPEcWDJwD80e D+Mr5iVarnd9FVwcIivjnrm/7wASDr5bB4XfAMG51qEGe2LRcrMvalEjyFgK+eraLZRwbwT sTLiEQAlVrkRJWGGaU/k6a0i45YOgJJdVLrnKStPHDHIjv2LdtphWD1f973GB/dMlqJtLWZ XBCQiK0QkSz04DhdXiG8axTSehvZPJyoSwSyE6VZHy8ZkaGiN5nERNNdOhvRDQnzSqsUcGL zsvP3cSlaGql5KKS03n5j+MbVonh6hNjxi/Dk3vQO4DK6tjnCeED/mSOfOw0BJtUv3R2SAf euFTm1K8GmEXBgCE10n0NriQ70sYonl/uJ8sXkTAN0/WC2gXrFdNbcDoFP9ZFv53xcP8ehy OkCmNnlA8cjEHqlB0ntVwYTAkWZu9soNWOLKl9CpUynzeOSagi6GuxTF5fAm+kJRkJ6skov KgZO+UB4eCBPfobpncFkC10Q/1B3ZhgUw9Njyeyt3scFadwYKnJ4XtWPqjTK2V0sgzPu5dZ EAeXuxhjMaNTN04xIA6SJO5UYy2ZXsk0PJHi8eB2fLsLi+mTbQkMDC6WfDQVvLzUu1lF7zL JXb1wOOL61EuO86xAv8dywMbsXcPXi2B5/RH5T5Bbj58p1t3TpFdaudiE+A24mjo8bXE5ih x4PuhIpMLGjNzCNJe/YF9ExDG9wRtaT59GHh86CVV40DPEK7IQiem/Iebn+q9zyPXZXlnBQ v1jxHKLlZ1x8a6OmHj8xmAQotjxhgA6zeSiODWMlDx0s3n6mAX94wxRePwE2RE7x7ORnFOG 4UasrBzftTHU2rdsB4+kTiEN7jq8EMZWqmNJhfP+WwV/dOwRwd0r9Wb1JX2cgQXaamL7qoQ ZJv5a8W0v1kVpJxtZoFup+/3W0ef5/+J81CYW3gatGFoWgMJo/UCkf0MwXREC5q2PPKu/Cb OaUXO558NTdP0ZnVwpvxfXlYvWIveT4+Qg+It7l76bNQfJGZgH3vtzzZfU/ASg4P4U1odI9 GDL/G8RBs4n4l37RmqxRZhhukjZlvLW6PBKhzIE9u4KTZRhxaWUg==

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. November 2013 um 09:31 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #16 - 10. Juli 2013 um 15:56

Mail eingeliefert über Frankreich (Antwort #15)

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	37.59.131.43
Decimal:	624657195
Hostname:	z12.mxout.mta1.net
ISP:	OVH Systems
Organization:	OVH Systems
Services:	None detected
Assignment:	Static IP

Zitat:
from z12.mxout.mta1.net ([37.59.131.43]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx005) with ESMTP; Mon, 01 Jul 2013 13:23:46 +0200
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 11:23:40 +0000

Wieder eingeliefert über Frankreich (Antwort #16)

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	176.31.69.168
Decimal:	2954839464
Hostname:	p9.mxout.mta1.net

Zitat:
from p9.mxout.mta1.net ([176.31.69.168]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx002) with ESMTP; Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:54:23 +0200
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 09:54:30 +0000
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2018 um 18:32 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #17 - 17. Juli 2013 um 13:17

Hello my darling xxxxxxxx !

your words are filled by pleasure and happiness for me. My thoughts become only about you xxxxxx because I am excited by our acquaintance. My head starts to think out different events which can occur between us. You have what mood? What your health xxxxxxx? I'm fine. I continue light happiness from our acquaintance. I start to go mad gradually. You should stop me. I cannot believe that we can change something in our lives. We really write each other? It not a dream?? If it is a dream I do not want to wake up!! I feel that with each letter we strengthen our friendship, trust and we continue to move forward. Your words flatter me sometimes xxxxxxx because you spoke me only pleasant and kind words with all my heart. I did not receive compliments from other men such which you speak me. I could not present that words through letters it is possible to receive pleasure, excitement and hope. I did not tell such words earlier, but now I want to speak. I think that in me the new person who sees the good kind future was born. This person trusts in love and friendship, happiness and good luck. I want to trust in it because I receive optimism for life. 

How has passed your day xxxxx? I went to the girlfriend per day a birth. My friend Irina asked, that I have helped her to prepare entertainments for a holiday. Therefore I came in advance. Irina celebrated put a house birth. Therefore we have decided not to buy ready food, and to do food. It is more tasty and it is more useful. You never know that for food can bring to you at restaurant or sell in shop. At restaurants can spit in food and carry to you. But you do not learn it. Therefore I not so like to eat in cafe or in a dining room. I looked a telecast where showed that spit in food etc. it disgustingly. But I not want to tell about it. We prepared 3 different salads. 1 salad was from vegetables. (Tomatoes, cucumbers, a salad leaf etc.) And other 2 salads from a hen and pineapples. I will not tell to you all recipe that I could prepare sometime for you this salad itself. xxxxxx, you would be glad to learn my kitchen and how I am tasty I know how to cook? I hope, what yes. I very much like to cook. Then we prepared a stewed potato with meat. We decorated a table different fruit. Also meat cutting, fish cutting, and fresh vegetables with olive oil. The table was beautiful and tasty. I have presented to the girlfriend flowers of a rose and a small gift-souvenir. It is small falls. It is necessary to include an electricity in a food, and to pour waters. To press the button and water will flow as falls constantly. And on the middle the transparent ball will turn and to give out different colours of a rainbow. It beautifully looks in the dark. My friend liked this gift. It and I were glad. Visitors there were 12 persons. Basically it is girls. But some girls beat with their guys. Irina not married. But it has the man, and he has come to congratulate her too. xxxxx, I consider that they think of wedding. But do not speak about it to anybody. Nobody knows the future. 

xxxx, I am afraid to present that I can be old and to nobody necessary. I am afraid to be lonely in the future. I now can decorate the loneliness with youth. I can go with friends to walk or be engaged in something interesting. But at the big age I cannot make it, and I will not want it. Really that I will not be necessary to anybody old. When nobody will look at me as on the woman. I do not want it xxxxxx. I want to love from now on the man and that he loved me. We will love each other till an old age. And all old age we will be together while the death will not separate us. I want it xxxxxxx. I can probably hurry events. But sometimes I think that I should not hesitate. Because I young. Also I have possibility to run behind happiness. If the happiness itself does not come to me. I told to girlfriends about you. I spoke that we have made friends, and we want something more. But we yet do not know precisely that for us waits. All have told xxxxxx that I have changed to the best. I have a joyful voice at conversation, both I have content. Also I look happy. 

xxxxxxx, I with pleasure will read your new letters. We became with you as 2 persons who have separated. Also have placed in the different countries. But we do not lose contact. I send you kisses my favourite! I wait for your prompt reply. 

Yours Yuliya

P.S. I send you a photo me, with my favourite flowers. These flowers have been presented my girlfriend on birthday. And I have decided to make some photo. I hope, it to be pleasant to you

Spoiler:

Received: from z11.mxout.mta1.net ([37.59.131.42]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx007) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MEsaw-1Uyvvu37sY-00FyiR for <xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:24:48 +0200 

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; bh=3TQEWeanNou0/pVovkNf5Y9PPRE=; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; rKDXxrYX4kRBg= 

DomainKey-Signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; i5s51SyayfOpA= 

Subject: Hi 

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:24:53 +0000 

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

List-Unsubscribe: <http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=lt9x41-o0357s4x>, > 

Message-ID: <4tpd3ev6ysu8.lt9x41-o0357s4x@elasticemail.com> 

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_CA3E_10A894A5.5D8411EF" 

Envelope-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:v1Oc1VDrbcA=:wdWKYwWF4ORM9kt4XD4kjA cUHwAf8v+GY+u5H/BF/RRejzoYxJUmznV4JJOXIVExeIp6/nbK2QWzFqhazJpaSuREHjpgB flglTMypE93OWmJEqvPV5M1JFVbhrZSlKRS5VqbukqyGFGPSqFexVCkefrILCqWgnXpiHVH sjtTqGrgjLA2sXTH5LQhPB9tr/HThF9cCDoGS/HUiG9v3AMfXtyzGkv1TluTVlLd7lOS5CW E4E6Ce3w/0YSQQSRF1KVeYxLU5tcTUSZ0zBoYztWjNhkd8Xc77y27GB8s9Zhj32pzJgCch3 NOo3jqFMSBUGXKxM7hsGrwfc8jO1xRT0x7l2HTWu6lYGYbtRU3CCPF6oTPiE3w6RL1Truy5 TVr7+ia/iZlR63SbljQubaN3Xm7I7ZrODhx2Rw7DJxEyT0wOLIEJgMBchi42BcBZ0HV46as 61zFrKw1wsSmZBP9UOixfDTQAQ5oJjsdtAAMWQEVDbz29U/jlMtbqyM8/9Szhoc8wpEaPlS xPJLx+EewfpgSSSniODaB+jFJNvFurqzV5gUtOyrv9k0lKbqHvqbhsWavvAHABmqapoiIm3 BG4hFSUgWptMg5JgUA2pnztnA0NjerZlOhY43Yyb1J6qgJ/MJEZfQH/3b1UCOPo4xM3yBuH klKEybZusL3U9CQsFJuaDCjVyLZ5psdOZt+Ri76gPf++it44ChQLY+RI9QLrGn3zfnkMjvz vMzT6bxK1g1Aitly+G8VPJqft3Bay2MQnq74p2i+I9gq/cF0AaedNZwGaNMXFXbW/K0Y1lh QL/h4lxtdy9qODcOpu799NeImJCwFBwNeWbCnDTMRLdwBLbio7H1xFdh/nEUqXenJ1GfmMV MGQFinyIPzccEV7pk0ksq8GrYsGoZuNu4OCnhFjwJhrCyFsakzxUGdHUcXqdIYjPHkQfo0j 48JEUACeVAqQbNodqpN2kND0j1usYXJPLyp924Veaax9If5cO+Vc1QAhPUt1HpMi3Zht71s Bl+hQrxpuNrhOlW7/C4GgzN6fNzZwa3W1NK7B9GpfqGr1ibY3bPxkrGiAAVOlWy9DyB/fDi a2g+92Q3K6tdodsaLaEkJmxNWzN2tLni0hbcyvCpzT2pxUZXFDwzXT5o4dwpOULx1Xe/1Tc Ng26QxLQfVDzmNdSeeNwSbQjxmWnFOUgqb5ogmHh/WM8GcOS46x1SuiASPrvu6+zDUA922W 4Bw0Zhe75KD6ONq13qeC6eFDP5Jo07qpMSkbL94xQqOLfIjFzIunJMViVlsVduKO6WTaqSb pGe7IQq2615Blxd+I2nqOizwcDnzBrKZHw1V+Vtxag37ZNK45KI49nQIiJCJN2CuU2sdHTO 0IxIfffvqy2JLCeP3qyqgYXyrrEitpA5VF5zV1du7tPXxsaiBAVaYmAt/SMpZzi4njksVc3 mcO6KnVKbk5vs6/uvusVYt9YPO7X1toa2hrzA3Td3zZ9CXq0IRfg==

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #18 - 17. Juli 2013 um 17:03

Mail kommt über Frankreich:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	37.59.131.42 Kopieren
Ländercode der IP: 	FR
Land der IP: 	ip address France
Bundesland der IP: 	n/a
Stadt der IP: 	n/a
Breitengrad der IP: 	46.0000
Längengrad der IP: 	2.0000
Provider der IP: 	OVH Systems
Organisation: 	OVH Systems
Host der IP: 	z11.mxout.mta1.net 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #19 - 19. Juli 2013 um 15:21

Hello my lovely xxxxxxx! You have good mood today? How are you? That at you new? I am good, I plan a trip to parents soon, and I will be glad to see mum and the father. Therefore not to worry, if you do not receive from me news some days. Because I am away to my parents. Also I can not write to you these days.

My darling is a pity that your mum still in hospital. I very much hope that your mum can recover soon. I to wish the prompt recover your mum. I to understand that soon you will leave to have a rest to Ibiza. I think, you will spend there fine time. I never was there. And I never was in Spain my darling. we have written each other already many letters. And I do not know that I can tell about myself still. I think xxxxxx that I have told about myself all. Or not? I know you well under your letters also. Therefore I can tell, as though I knew you for a long time. Very similar on it. xxxxxx, I think that the most remembering time in life is the childhood. This time when you do not think of cares of life. You do not think that money for life is necessary. You do not think of difficult days. You have no headaches. Therefore the childhood always the happy. But for many this time can be difficult also. For example, my grandmother told that during the Second World War life did not seem easy for any person in Russia. For children or for old people. All worked or perished. My grandmother said what to eat there was nothing. They ate grasses. All products left on war. But also in the war fed not all. But I was born during other time, and war has not touched me. Therefore I had the happy childhood xxxxxxxx. I had friends, and we played different games. The best time for us was summer and winter. In the summer we played the nature in different cheerful games. And in the winter we moulded different fantastic heroes or rushed snow in each other. Also hid in locks from snow which moulded. This childhood. Carefree it is time. But after the termination of study you realise the present life. You receive depression if something is impossible. We learn a grief, rainy days and severe truth. When I was the child xxxxxxx I could not understand the present grief. Because my brain did not understand that the grief is the most bad in the world. Each reasonable adult person knows that life does not happen easy. We should struggle with difficulties because other chance will not be. I try to seize each moment in life. If I have possibility to use chance I will do it. 

xxxxxx, I used chance to get acquainted with you. Therefore I will continue to live as I want. And nobody can prevent to do to us that we want. We have a choice, therefore we can name ourselves reasonable beings. The most remembering moment in my childhood - I have hidden at home in a case when parents were not at home. When parents have come back home, they have not found me, and very much were frightened. But in 10 minutes I was frightened itself and left. I have been punished, and stood in a corner all the evening long. I remember this moment about pleasure though at that time I have been frightened. This happy time. Therefore I think that everyone wants to be the child again. And what you can tell about the childhood xxxxxx? You were happy the child? You remember what moments?

I am glad that between us there are no barriers. We can speak about any things. xxxxxx, we can trust each other. I am very glad to it. I ask you to write to me again that you did not stop. I see that you seriously concern my words, letters. Therefore I have no fear that you will not want to write to me. I am afraid only such of situations if you do not have possibility to write to me, or something happens with you. I will worry xxxxxx if I do not receive from you the letter. I worry about you already now when I do not write the letter to you. I think, you have written to me or not. When I go in internet-club I have the greatest excitement. But when I read up your words up to the end I to calm down. I see that with you all is good, and I can start to write you the answer. I miss my favourite xxxxxx. I send you kisses. Also I wait your answer.

Yours Yuliya

Spoiler:

Received: from z11.mxout.mta1.net ([37.59.131.42]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx008) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MQe7B-1UaR333aGL-00U3rs for <xxxxxx>; Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:51:49 +0200 

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; bh=Rzyx782cCGG+ROmoOJkjo6rAybU=; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; evktHqaEPGhAM= 

DomainKey-Signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; Gu1KMN4bBrMXw= 

Subject: Hello 

Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 16:51:52 +0000 

To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

List-Unsubscribe: <http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=lt9x41-o6uxx21o>, > 

Message-ID: <4tpf0j12nfgg.lt9x41-o6uxx21o@elasticemail.com> 

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_BEB2_35DD824C.6B8E514E" 

Envelope-To: xxxxxxxxxxxx 

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:zs3dIM9MkN4=:0esT1/cpXocVnKNKc08lQN AaPHHEvi+IdSPB7NJDxJAd9ZBgOrYTPbCEFkvbkCBoXO32iI08bPz6PrSsvqM08NESJk2i+ QoTHgAzQveD0hPlPdeymBM7UbCv0sEfN6HFNqxYf446cdWDGN3Pd0bRqv0s6FqTE+jSH25f LgWTJlVb2F7rIy3+UiEB+2A7ry2D7Nwy4fogNU9Decx7ZpRY/rSRJNwqwN6MkEIa9Tp12HL f6EVYwe+Bv6MFewzFRQ7dNfn2Mz7H3/dLxTtsPOZY+FLRRyt4d/TO8uDKdthC7UfF9eE/+K ElbS9hDs7AOiGgPw6bmbRB3gj88ILH0qjQ35HN1DzJWVpmcS6AJJdk3e/a9izw1ey2xXC4F ZyYzfmWWpKck14sUubpG+Kf1TjY4ZGMx4adYHGJKVAQIF2O/24o6h8bjpq0+Hy9NrBBryQZ Q7UrfJvLIRU6w/YNOdIf1mqzOQuU1U1fQOMYlSzvruHZYYI9OuX3O5NfFc5yQFVrmh3M4O3 BMEq25eFW6aWsEipkRACXIhfH+5sSl/MpjTyMTotGNATIOV2LLGDJGM5BY6QsbxUu3CfZEC 7AeIErg8vFxaUprEajvriqiHrLxXOWEfoNjm1N0klTMzVTBi/ThaQuXiT+d81OGPPvkEsvM HuQy2Crgc+QKKImllc+BhvKyE0q0NKMiJ01IgDS8GMznJp5npKFx9XKZZkB+kGi5HvdXK5v MCLQrBAIx0GWfXIBX3+hkP5b8p9v9m+Bs5Fix/Yg+evOzx9sC8yNBCdg6Q7AMr0xRK3xCru mouSh3AJ06XgPFDYyhJv0KTXYyLpcoxWnY7LKqTQi+Ngxc0mtCmYDNQjlVKM8ap0J62oGiW +K0DEgQwXu04cBxyRlmYd7uEtVCcBVaYChwOXNUPw/LfjyhKggn8rkzXEx/wX6YqFY7auwW tFLohk53Y6f8YhZWqwORhqpP18fy/JBOxKV+4E0RPzb87QJisOS2Vs2b6XWaUF+yQuCYo6t 3GH05DJOxCrIQmFNdNrW+P/jpX5aVW/jaz4hL2nqvMXUbDw745K27c05/81OrMkIwp/Mah7 i6rw/j3vbGfIVutb8rt12vyjmXYh+VPFu+g9krW2yc6qCqWIEOHtjHE5qDkaxvTjgj4e6Qs cfM7GH9JMIi5YObkofl/vFX3txVcD+UNaORhaisbDKvq2VLDyIXQjPIt3r2OS5AuZ9mzvp5 4uzSWkJGiNOqPW2uYN8ZOaO5KBoCiS28lYKVpXzAvWg8rAYgNEHCbzFvb9B4TSX3b0lDsMU BB+cZm3SIviwwgEJF0rsAPHX5aeekp5DO02kUYOSbAsuBbrjkSHwTBK/kwvQjVPSIT2BO3p y/kdqF9gcUVKewM0qjbBieb0LaC03l+FiYMcl1QzNxU3arrkOxgzMrdinRFvEqorEVKeVH/ mn8Fx4SxH3Eu5Ibip66/LBc3+wuDL39il74CaKJXoWouhFw18RtA==

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #20 - 19. Juli 2013 um 19:00

Bilder gestohlen bei Zhenya Ozhiganova / Женя Ожиганова. 

http://vk.com/zzhenechka
https://instagram.com/zheni13/
http://ok.ru/profile/560836150976
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Februar 2018 um 18:33 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #21 - 13. August 2013 um 09:47

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!!!

I was well informed that you have departed on Ibiza. But I thought that you will find possibility to write to me, when you there. I very much to miss my darling. it is interesting To me to know your opinion on the ideal person. You thought sometime of it? I think that you would like to meet the ideal woman in life. xxxxxxxx, you it is probable, would like to have in your life the very strongly ideal woman?

I understand that the ideal person does not exist. Everyone has positive and negative qualities. But I such what I am xxxxxxxx. Now not time to change. And I not to want, what someone to change because of me. For me the most important thing in the man is what he wants to have relations in joint life. For me it is important him relation to me. If the man loves me, Always to be with me I will be ready do all for the sake of him. To watch behind our house, Always to think about him. I to appreciate in the man of quality of kindness, sincerity, the big trust, respect for people. I to want xxxxxxxx, what we to appreciate all our free time, spend with each other. To spend each free minute in the big romanticism and passion. To give each other gifts for holidays. To meet we will kiss our morning. For me the main decision - to have serious and long relations with each other. You agree xxxxxxx, what if in relations will be present such is and there will be an ideal relations loving each other men and women? 
I with excitement will wait from you the answer to my letter xxxxxxx. I to ask to tell you to me all your thoughts and assumptions. 

Yours faithfully, and thoughts on you, Yuliya

Photo me in a garden. When I was on a visit my parents.

Spoiler für Header OVH Systems Frankreich:
Received: from z12.mxout.mta1.net ([37.59.131.43]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx011) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MXEYf-1Ua8yT1Yvd-00WIm5 for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 05 Aug 2013 19:34:08 +0200 
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; bh=Y3beNRfg8GtI9X1ntYk+QK0HoQA=; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; RNN2rO0lPz7Wc= 
DomainKey-Signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; CYi8hxWRaAdJg= 
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:34:06 +0000 
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List-Unsubscribe: <http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=lt9x41-ouwfmr4g>, > 
Message-ID: <4tpkuc2rzf9c.lt9x41-ouwfmr4g@elasticemail.com> 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_ECE9_6E3A1437.E7377591" 
Envelope-To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:pYw2fQdiN+Y=:3JrDRSxDxuNtS/7HOmCUgn7gA/ xa+Y6ylKyceOeeTecwVIVLh5NljJ9/FLlLvBlQHOV5TzwWMRM3o1QqA7PFc77EtOp4aGsSelD 8eyh/Xb4YyeEezgqq/jyi4XziWOE+x8cdeWyKxP9jOnV3sb3LQctoHHv4JW+2raHnYwqixO6K 9Znq2vQG8by0khZaOWdcLT+OuP1LL/r/WRvm0Fnop5KuFTXtOWBI9F00KjwlS3J3kV9kGEIM2 /IbT7M32eOladB0VkPciVRfbhw76yd99ab/ghfOViIanX/OKApnDsALo0/jbER0wniN0QX2cL XkHaklIp1xRXa4KDnBso+sAs/np2LPq5qu9BabHW/+XIcONaIOHlZAFJZafP6/hm6kDUN5aq+ 654MTGDFexnIrfha0oZjge/iMVNziTKkI6xYRivsnK7TAsW8eeHO/HZ0UpnNv6FhdQ7CGSx3y uq3Z/8+mkATnDcIxR+8dCO+miqwJWzHbN8N+mJGudY8JWnQclnQCXs5H7JNSGbXa+fPnKmWSB 9tuMVHdX4o1jEZsGNl77XOA9+HaQ7uOqBpu0N3SrdcNbcd6Gh/jndzgZZxnjCJEAqNCRSwgRI nAVUl/wuP7BxR/a5sgOdzhp56YJMBdoWE54bsJ6tvOk/AjjNkyKXS6HC/PQyNUNoqMD3izqY7 AlHUO8RXtVEAChGNu/7hponJA1lS509bDwFSMepxFosGDERgjr1ztZcQcpbkByXPwMrloYala AaZ+egsOYw+U2f2fGtudbluKjmKhhmOOnx1Tx6ZHmb2jHs6LNlHQHGj+M799DmUZVIWY4YnC1 FfDBC7Pm/Ia7yLPraG0w+bWmm6beMjX8vDe1T7I6+xWzyJlMkIj1uJ0+M/6ceuVnWXmKx3j8n ckne+lWSlC5d0VAK4xJJLQV/1ndoZd5EX/KCvFKKUSLw7clX77gPZiGB3jvnbAptZrc2BRhgb sbApX2k54dcQ/9EfLjiK3qOzVzPxAHAmOSOv4EKUFIW0rf1ajv39QBLRF7y0EzY6dV4EtLXag 7BYfAxp7oX+jot13UqGm7+SXKtRpq9Xf5cp+ee/NDRPbEPAW4xuBBm+DRgJY22jU1a+XoysSJ +5UFJnqrinjF17KjNSFJG92MHKFslbjt+HfSaGbJmwmIfmsQhb70UTle3Ew2KH72QrMfEp/Vy b1eAhGnIs1IBjjz0GWqCM68ubpWjh4N4KXi0nACkG8O4zljB9VA2+k7P6gz8UIHO+Mn0UiO2t 8UsCI9w1YyDW1tAmv9lI++zSmtUTv9A/zXSNVr/PIVYVuAW0LgCrjui9R5hV/WUgfOITirIEC oThZ3g8dDRC8CbLYkLjurbMIUObWfP7Vsmz0VuKHhHmSAut1BoFwyM0Vj1lYNjeOX/J/FaElV wpd9LzjFpp3Hg1YXgVwNFbov9O5+0n9qY5Mnza1fux/DXJo4vn5ys7kp5RiqfT/riZ5gN20fE p8YEdWRVqqUZHaIPjfc2XyIfmouWzpuRTqzI+xhqXh/s7PIA+voE9weZrub4qwxxoGJhWShA= =

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 17:34:06 +0000

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. November 2013 um 09:32 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #22 - 13. August 2013 um 09:59

Hello xxxxxxx !! I am very glad to receive from you news.

My love, to me is a pity to hear that your mum had an urgent surgery. And your mum not so well. I hope my darling. That with your mum all will be as it should be. 

Know I to think, I am valid very many not to make in life. Yes I to understand that our life is very short what to have time to make all. xxxxxxx to you when not to seem that you not to make something in life what to want???? Why I not to meet you earlier? I have different dreams. Much from this of what I dreamt earlier - was executed! But always there are new dreams. No, I am certainly happy that now I to meet you xxxxxxx. Though while only on the Internet. But I am really happy. Of what I like to dream? It can be and good weather on weekend which you to want to spend on the nature with friends. I dream of the good working day. I dream, what all to be good at my relatives: parents and the grandmother, and my close friends. 

Know xxxxxxx at me there are some dreams of you with us. To think that it to be pleasant to you. You would like to know my dreams of you? You had your dreams of us? What do you have in your dreams of us? I so represent our first time xxxxxxx Soft evening light gets through translucent curtains, developing on a wind. The big room is filled by a cosiness and a fairy tale. On a floor petals of white roses are scattered, soft toys sit about a bed. Romantic melodies sing about eternal love so that trust in this love. On a wall the desert picture hangs, in this desert there is a traveller in a black loose overall, embraces the girl. As pleasantly smells, freshness and at the same time sweet of embraces and passions, and a sweet pie. Round a bed candles blaze, introducing rituality. The bed is bordered with curtains from a white paste, it is poured by is bluish-pink colour, as dream. On a bed photos, where I and you - together are scattered. I look at them, I study and to admire. The door swings open, candles to wave, I have turned back. You also come my love. My bear cub gently smiles also speaks nothing. All words are already told. You admire me: my eyes are poured in the light of love, shine from desire to be number, to be closer. On me a fitting white blouse with patterns from colours. Under it the gentle and soft young body suffering from passion. 

xxxxxxxx if I was near to you, I very much to care of you. You would like, what these my dreams would become once a reality? There can be you in another way dream? How you dream of us? I have really got used to that I care of myself. But I very much would like to feel a firm shoulder of the beloved, love and caress, protection, tenderness and support in all. And I also to want to care of the person who to me will be really very expensive. I to want to care of you. You would like, that I to care of you thus? What do you think of such care about each other? You would like to care of me xxxxxxx ? And to receive in exchange the same big, kind, tender care. In all sincerity, which I am ready to give to you. Probably, on these beautiful words I to finish the letter to you. I will wait from you the answer xxxxxxxx . 
Dreams are of great importance for me. And my most important dream - what everything that I to want - was executed! I sincerely to trust in it.

With the big respect for you Yuliya

Spoiler für Header OVH Systems Frankreich:
Return-Path: meine_eigene_mail@emailevery.com 
Received: from p9.mxout.mta1.net ([176.31.69.168]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx010) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MEKYy-1VJxBB2zYO-00FUh0 for <xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:09:53 +0200 
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; bh=Ppm9I6uf6AL5/xfhHItsX1/9nT8=; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; R+hhXIPl8q6H0= 
DomainKey-Signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple; d=elasticemail.com; s=api; ubscribe:Message-ID:Content-Type; wdFrg/QKrqAvQ= 
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:09:48 +0000 
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
List-Unsubscribe: <http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=lt9x41-p3fwug2k>, > 
Message-ID: <4tpmzbsih1xc.lt9x41-p3fwug2k@elasticemail.com> 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_ADF1_F65377C5.668F3F61" 
Envelope-To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:6HREq6n+MBo=:Wg5RJ2BKIt+B2NDAS5AFzZx/oj KZFgwahq5XVD4ZmzdaVyYVja7orhKAjibOiF8pSOyOIzClC2VefaQZMGFcmUe2IbdFklOS/+F Bu0aqhhfAaBfxBvvYazG6DZCNl+huwdH7VDDhGro41Z8y8qDaQET/djrmdG8SHu1atXFTsq2q aRy5kVzgUez3L6ZLKf0cqqHNGTnrmjCmBm4tdzFX9P1cqkWIQYYNQXwvc80J8uJKQXAeDBlCy yBQJYDTcCCc0gvqp6uzhJf87SzioC2a54glLfer53NyDNblgkVyjEAxPvll6hW7Uh2SkkO2VR mFMYnOk0nlIPx0ijt2sEPYmS6GJ3TAxMAaMA4reNdLm/PMwei+7soRqmwpq7eCAtzxrG296bv DsOlgaF4U+LJ1tRg6YGu11ikwePznntbHUA2I6Vbc5ZHiUBKMUqiKWvQu2MyvqTOVrQuGZGID YiPEVMhdKbEv+rosiIBwdqjJ1NfqZ5TBh5+i/+YWIZY2aad1p1o1hOkx6NSsONfaZ63w7GQyk +uHtEdSPudcacY4d192yxcLEThxUtnPve+0qoBRVRC/0fSoEx78PUfijlmBl2jsjYkQuP8amq 64Vlv+vLjIhLS2MXtPuy7hR7q9wNMbUpfYNN2gyD/dSCNGDSQLmeR1MQnKzNaeStZ+50N+meV 2jO+boSJfbWRIaGTvJqfACoVO1JtcK6ft5YBUWne5LhZV4WSbWGfIMt8qeW8HRwZsErCiR9L5 GIutPeFjurGfi3/mlsvBvxcEitbtXGiydnN5Pa13xzWvMF8vle4aNw0HzpeAtvAhup0tiAqta xdSBzACyh5nrFjdey1LwOVfb7I8TQHWI2pMW7MvTHxzbVzzBJmJcC4s6tVFq9wAOZ/fnp4to9 jhUZ282FQPRopQtm68RW2Qyrs1kej41UKaiPlMrerYdU7PvPJQJjZ9Qr3KfJ6v/+ZXbOyjNgi YE4Zn6GFCHImNQ1uRLbYxMQe2oQ9QQi5uHi+cYDGZJfLjxfa/6I6lrO2LL5cCQ9NwaDTeGFtE h/di/nH8It4TDk5TPZ3i9xMPqUF/N0JPuwQfi5LAC1tsX9LD4K76sUbeLd8FjY85N9R4q+Qd5 WmfDPhlR828gju/c6KcUmQtGcFd4ijLIGRdu69oEQDcvulZ24NE8c25Zjzz1u+RRYvUQlI4kl HveenNPFtLwGDQhobTo/oILnn8JzzbKMTeRxOtaUjjY2e9mFqKAjp5W8kah2Ww4DoDKEigyFK LeKK3jr+xmIu+sHsIG8og0CO3auSnX1RdXKq2yHix6RIv2Jv4bLtZDAyoIYfV7KcMVYUGjqS/ W8otUvJ5TTHteh7CmSosEN5mqWAqk4LwUmozpPY1fhIVVRjKgg4gW1sH8lTXXFbaIh9+R3apK sTIagspOYRp5uqEqOb6GCztgFErekFOxET0fF11fmVKe6SSjrGWCDLdKDzkRnxyzwMSjQoLUB suLuKldC/JEjfOoo09mxtbufeD8JfpRL/bh5ayte9P5SpJFqgsLCGFW7Z33FfSE7S+xWG8tw= =

Zitat:
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:09:48 +0000

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #23 - 12. September 2013 um 17:39

Hello my lovely xxxxxx! I with impatience looked forward to hearing from you. And here you have answered me. I am happy!

You know xxxxx, what such private world of the person? What do you think of private world of the person? You can speak to me about your private world? I very much want to try to tell to you about it. But I to be afraid a little that I am able to do it badly. Nevertheless, I will try to make it. xxxxxx, I would like to give to you of more knowledge what to occur in my thoughts. About what I - inside. About my relation to the man. And about what I to want the relation. I very strongly hope that you will understand me.

xxxxxx, I do not love, when with me in dialogue the person is not sincere, or pursues the mercenary aims. It me always to injure. My preference to solve conflict situations a smile and good, kind mood! It always helps! You like to solve your problems in life by means of a smile?
I like xxxxxx, when at the person good mood. But even, if there are problems in life - that to ask council friends much easier. I like to rejoice to warm weather, the sun! I like summer what always pleasantly simply to walk on a city. I do not like autumn. This melancholy enough season - a harbinger of winter. In the winter cold. In Russia it in always strongly cold winter! I will spend with the great pleasure such days in the house with the beloved. I sincerely to believe xxxxx that it will be once in my life. And to that you happen are glad xxxxxx? And from what can be afflicted?

I understand xxxxxx that for you this question on my relation to sex is important. And what you concern sex in relations? What do you think of sex in relations? I will speak to you about it. For me in bed relations the important role is played by feelings. I to attach it great value. This expression of that I to test to the person. And that this person to me to test. Yes xxxxx! For me would be to spend happiness our special evenings and nights, for example at a fireplace or on the nature. To use it is a lot of romanticism! But it thus that we constantly to want to be with each other. xxxxxx, I ask you to concern my words very seriously. For me it is important that you well would understand me. That you read, has come from my heart. I think xxxxxx that you will understand me. You with me agree, what such relation to sex in relations - is good? You think, what I correctly to think of such relation to sex?

In the past, My friends for me worried, and constantly tried to acquaint me with someone. But I видетла that at acquaintance to me. Men - not to search for serious and long relations. Basically all goes to that xxxxxx that men to want to possess my body. That is simply to spend with me night. xxxxxx, I do not want, that you have thought that I not to love sex. I to consider sex - important in relations between the man and the woman! But you agree with me, what it is much more pleasant to do sex if there are big feelings to each other???

xxxxxx, also for me the big role in relations is played by romanticism. You know about the romanticist in relations? It always should be in relations! It is pleasant to me, when the man to give to sincerely woman flowers and gifts! I very much love roses xxxxxx! I like to make too gifts. What for me in relations of the romanticist? It is walk together on river bank when the full moon shines. When warm weather and it is very silent. It is possible to have a lot of entertainment in it! It is possible to kiss and express gently our passion and feelings of love. Then you hold me by the hand xxxxxxx, and we go to the car. YOU are very gallant and charming! YOU open before me a door, and close for me. We go with you to restaurant xxx. We sit down a distant little table where it is very silent and quiet. You to order champagne. On a table candles burn that we could see passion sparks in our eyes. After that we can go to club. Where we can dance under sounds of live music. xxxxxxxx, we to hold each other hands, to be close. I love romanticism in relations. It always to give it is a lot of passion and a variety! xxxxxxx, you like what I to have a lot of romanticism in itself? How you began to concern me after read my romantic thoughts? I very much hope that you have understood every line from my letter. I want, that you knew all my qualities and my thoughts. It is important for our relations. I wait your answer my favourite xxxxxxxx.

Yours Yuliya

Spoiler:

Received: from p13.mxout.mta1.net ([176.31.69.172]) by mx-ha.gmx.net  

(mxgmx002) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LaD3G-1VgUIH00Zq-00m38v for  

<xxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 09 Sep 2013 11: 07:23 +0200  

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; bh=uHmDyLI0gwAOTx18ko27q6awd6Q=;  

c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elasticemail.com; s=api;  

h=DomainKey-Signature: ntent-Type;  

xYNWrP2XlinsM=  

DomainKey-Signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple;  

d=elasticemail.com; s=api;  

h=MIME-Version: e-ID:Content-Type;  

+gSbb7t3MKDR4=  

X-Mailer: api.elasticemail.com  

Subject: xxxxx 

Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 09:07:22 +0000  

To: xxxxxxxxx 

List-Unsubscribe: <http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=lt9x41-q2fgjj1w>,  ;

<mailto: unsubscribe+lt9x41-q2fgjj1w@bounces.elasticemail.net?subject=unsubscribe>  

Message-ID: <4tpvgcgtn75s.lt9x41-q2fgjj1w@api.elasticemail.com>  

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;  

boundary="----=_NextPart_000_6940_872CBD27.AEB9C673"  

Envelope-To: xxxxxxxx  

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:hDk5uHKIR90=:QN3o3H1+Z0gHTzZ8TE6+yr/o2X  

kn+M4Nu5dx4YDgOxknxg1VaQczXhytRZGoY/YEhxVF+L/s/0BfVirE9nuh5umRhXVGOmkXnZw  

3TAHiA0Dl71Pc5KxaziqwXX/TNXZC3uqsbOF88NZrkMWd/5MyQlFFqLQlHTqxy4jIPNP3kqoN  

8xD3QqRpboXEW4dAb21JTcMvtemCMCmmonVpF4+55VqDGiGjJDUaaed8apcnw8TaCkJiLyZxi  

FXnMMsu0Ts6zqLXlyZ8JuuRAHPFby9PqlZ2PgK1V87ueTRkKYGsy9arygNOylU6iUTkARA1Ap  

XBAmvkDue5KPBRjn+pRVbQ9E84zI2ZTeG5fK6+yf5tbJwWrmiDvPskbvaMIaa7USMqPFuIsnb  

vKFdaBepUhxIhjtxGdU/eCFSV/bx3Y0iPm/sfXwOISGFZ8RPKGcwm8FVkwgYyJnjHXZQRgYx8  

qNvXOYBAOzdfRjPK5ZnInZCviNVg1zKkCM8BQtrHTgyVDOyIxT44plMTANAMc6mi5TPnIY7RV  

tsx2kdpBvA1wqZrfkNpXNCYpItA4i2lPnwItDAik3L6YwGKqq2Aoupj2EYGAsCz9J5Ya/Uguw  

YDuHqi0asMBTHsTbLDWU6AGxwTSnX0s/x6bJ985SA6Ryd44IBW8Oj1jiiZEQ7ZrL7xjCtoqEw  

JaRr+6YPXMjocKyJdHwhB5fy81Y2SVJj68LFOv1bMzICDAq12MTyjuoaYdb1ihXZZot2MEm2t  

LnewM+zMujkAE3Vy3MZ4fGwNnTj7ENGAJIVFgDEE0ka2aZd/1CN1ELkWW1hQHueB7gQEoNb04  

fgrXXry2yBZtpnZs1Ik6ElWLFz7PTottqf0ljhHwPAu4DyOYAD2c6UDGS+l0+5EPzeUO2RcWZ  

YlyPCJwtOtBICMbFVHm7O/Te4BJs3w7GozIUn98sa3jv0eW3XRVWCUV2sJYJF7fLx06uEker3  

arj6M819bXnD+Gxu2U2mQnfikYr3GP4eXOu4sKVUxN0Mgc9nho7JgGFfb49YPIahoqfyxvCcv  

qRi+hNB0suzNTutIZJE+aWEeyjudoPK5ruL6ZRtfEX4SovCteFxgG1+1LbiZpCYJ0BC4/1jRj  

RmKC0uZjtJir0JCXiv/F2b2vceDGGljvYAMC60NfGfOml1IUhnsMUR83KnszY20LfCkoAdXAc  

DMptcGIdJNRHezRkn32SZ16n6pBsf9qw5KHOc6rRrmjOyhofXnQZl2IM7Jc2sYzxeTnFSTMj+  

GcI+IuUqPxVfmQDIgrj/vF81tuwDTAjjuy4UH1VcuKZmOh3LZe8Sui/h8l+gssbj2vf3Oqncp  

KeGA2hOrGT7HAhRU+PJ4YnCoInLFcGz2thq8G1i/uQQfZWJsopRivBxaYlZlbJC5IOmcvUug8  

2/+dic0ORGEGPLSoXAaneeNeEExKPLJgTtQ0EWdIpebqaA/1KRlwOTo/+eH

Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #24 - 12. September 2013 um 17:49

Herkunft weiterhin über Frankreich verschleiert:

Code
Alles auswählen
IP-Adresse: 	176.31.69.172
Ländercode der IP: 	FR
Land der IP: 	ip address France
Bundesland der IP: 	n/a
Stadt der IP: 	n/a
Breitengrad der IP: 	48.8600
Längengrad der IP: 	2.3500
Provider der IP: 	OVH Systems
Organisation: 	OVH Systems
Host der IP: 	p13.mxout.mta1.net 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #25 - 25. September 2013 um 17:15

Thanks for a poem which you have written me. Very much it was pleasant to me my love. I to say that I love you. Because it is truth my darling. I have present pure feelings for you. And I to express you my feelings when to tell you these words. I hope that you understand my darling.

xx, What you for me now mean in my life? I did not know in the beginning of our dialogue as you can change my life. You thought of the future changes in our lives when we have got acquainted? Now I can firmly tell to you how you have changed my life.xxx, Now I do not consider myself as the lonely woman who is in happiness search. I am now happy that you - live in my life. You for me have very much great value. It is difficult to me to express you it because I am very excited a little that I write such words to you. You should know xx that you have filled with happiness my life. Now I have understood much. I have understood that I in life have a man. And for the sake of our general happiness I am ready to make much. I to want that you would know xx that I consider you - my most special person. You believe me, what I to consider you as the most special person? You understand this deep sense of my words about the special person? I am free, and without feeling of constraint to you I tell such words because you are of great importance for me. Your sincerity and your desire, the purposes, are of great importance for me. I have understood much, after my reflexions about dialogue with you. I thought of that xx as develop ours with you the relation to each other. And these thoughts to me bring a lot of pleasure and happiness. I am very good to realise what to occur to us. It is a pity to me, very strongly it is a pity to me. That we have not received our meeting earlier. But we have ahead all our future. And I to love my thoughts on us. You love thoughts on us? You like to dream of a dream and us together? You to give me new sense in life xx. I to believe all my heart that we should find each other. We should become the most special people, and to be always happy. You think as well as I, what we should find each other? I want to know, what you think about it? Whether you agree with my statements. For me it very important wash darling xx. I wait your answer. I send you kisses and hot embraces.

Yours for ever Yuliya

Spoiler:

Received: from z8.mxout.mta1.net ([37.59.131.39]) by mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx004)  

with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MACID-1VCyHu0ptB-00BHMC for <xxxxxxx>;  

Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14: 33:35 +0200  

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; bh=VX09ifpelIpUA3HqMDFqXf9yO54=;  

c=relaxed/relaxed; d=elasticemail.com; s=api;  

h=DomainKey-Signature: ntent-Type;  

Hr0K6RDG2pE3M=  

DomainKey-Signature: q=dns; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple;  

d=elasticemail.com; s=api;  

h=MIME-Version: e-ID:Content-Type;  

yK0p0EavUwS+I=  

X-Mailer: api.elasticemail.com  

Subject: xxxxxx 

Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:33:13 +0000  

To: xxxxxxxxxx  

List-Unsubscribe: <http://api.elasticemail.com/tracking/unsubscribe?msgid=lt9x41-qkyije3x>,  ;

<mailto: unsubscribe+lt9x41-qkyije3x@bounces.elasticemail.net?subject=unsubscribe>  

Message-ID: <4tpzh9473vr4.lt9x41-qkyije3x@api.elasticemail.com>  

boundary="----=_NextPart_000_AD33_4C05B562.EED98D61"  

Envelope-To:xxxxxxxxxx  

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:NTAv5y0vZOM=:uKT98DUSqTLLC4FOcqMMcZScOi  

aykV0zmPfUsDh9dtCxZGjpXh+RRAXULPyPTA5H/hwOIMCnhRPIWssJfanSKlcQP5CYkXN93w0  

elBGR5TlIAU8c2VrZh0vjTfWd1V2F/G/Jt830xjsjUO9KEuMb+oGQwnkKna7AytsGwvmu8AeT  

CqGv5aw/GoSxp+doyPLmU8pnTPHo03jd56yYpccR84oAMKDT5EW6x+sI0zO3MgXCBSCUWrRWx  

NQhWeZLxl6UfbY5dhVQmSFF84nulFOD4l4cCtKrhtHbIPupKARM5Rf9NCsJsRkmQT0nonyY43  

H1GFNwuJM0EKw0QkxrvOKNM1uo6qZJ7caqX+FrTRp9egwz66FJfftigGPbhARwz97UKPQeQhI  

y+A0tsBBW9iAt2DOCPqsr845EnI3R47kt+c1x2cnKdVKiB8BBHp3fq8glXILbR6kib3QrUpV7  

SZLJRFos3TCkZykcXixE+wh3ZgVZlYs3qMngbX0/OMdSSrwpKoZuVdCLdwlDsxPrPB5myB3B9  

3JTp5yKaq+eUqiBAlyqTW9uMO6oQqzr3hETPwtradLFO86eYq9uTtVx7vsbl85xHU3algojKV  

8nDG6K432LKNY3N+u2IqmWP4xR/Wi8AOv1xE1nK0BhhEVhKK2BacBdIdlzfb3AA9vcNjemvWE  

KXYEC3uREr4n4blStpSU/VpipCdMqF3aeViRF2kvoos6jyYUVcvdw3oWOHKEA3IPiEYwnsb+Y  

bOLKyGQbvMuqy/YH8wVsTTjGjLNt4Wd66oTxkz6NmRUs6yXZqZvkgB7gx+MyGMjnIAg2LmFY+  

KTITh6dCmCmxamQwOFzUwubi6SnBmZt51QRBEmnXnDb3nCDyfIuMRs3S8zWq5IGXdvwMaiY/e  

M8vH06n6NdahsoNUQFHWNEQmbqS+210NtBYuJA9QMJVHrN6Uj4esnHw5ZFNF7Ywbt6KlBNQCh  

yDymMllv12pUrBh3i3hhHSy5CfGN7knG3JoPLg2gCvi8qgYZG6y6UPRM2DniTzbNqDV9cx3T5  

0vZny+P/KDOeIg3a+dy7cIzYmw5f2/46fiHPrmAB4LdvmNjT/YOTBXfClrosOaFe+2wonPAV4  

yQoTlMGC2wA+aOJRCbz987x3fPK4c8sitSOTxUfGYoteT22QixXCfJqXCAmpvwAo8gr29li42  

hyII0+I2xl8wgv/JGm/vx6MCDFULjmBfU+yjjt/OLUK6mttKyJJq6y4OWtiZO9F7o6sJuGCz1  

DQNL1KBuz1K3g12ol437Gxq7hyutniNKuSSDo5rGVmGL5pBRK3G3ootvcfQndZ3Eauwvl0QX3  

4c1COw0DrpJGAmWFjNyTPv7KQK7sKyImuGI7IZxUUCMUXlof5ouSS1uqLwguPzvSJCfze52wQ  

NPlS3Pvj4rwzpm7a3Xdy7lhU57ZSDGwA4gFJ3SGzgVjjODQ//nB0tPKhPX5

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. November 2013 um 09:33 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

LeChuck
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Braunschweig
Antwort #26 - 25. September 2013 um 17:25

Smiley über Frankreich

Code
Alles auswählen
Received: from z8.mxout.mta1.net ([37.59.131.39]
General IP Information

IP:	37.59.131.39
Decimal:	624657191
Hostname:	z8.mxout.mta1.net
Type:

Zum Seitenanfang

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #27 - 12. Oktober 2013 um 12:26

Hi my love xxxxxxx! I write to you from my new address. Now I always here wait for your letter. Because my old address does not work. And I cannot check up there mail. Therefore I have removed my old address. Also created the new. Because I not to want to lose you. I very much love you. Also I want to be with you together. Please, answer me if you receive this letter. I very much to miss you my darling. 

I with impatience wait for your answer. I send you embraces and kisses. 

Yours for ever love Yuliya

P.S. My new address (supregirla30by@yandex.com)

Spoiler für Header TalkTalk UK:
supregirla30by@yandex.com  
Received: from forward6l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.139]) by mx-ha.gmx.net  
(mxgmx011) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0LZm96-1W8RIG0KQG-00lXUl for  
<xxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19: 16:04 +0200  
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (smtp1h.mail.yandex.net [84.201.187.144])  
by forward6l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id BCDD314E0E44  
for <xxxxxxxx>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21: 16:03 +0400 (MSK)  
Received: from smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])  
by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 7F6921340174  
for <xxxxxxxx>; Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21: 16:03 +0400 (MSK)  
Received: from host-92-20-12-90.as13285.net (host-92-20-12-90.as13285.net [92.20.12.90])  
by smtp1h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id nvHPwlzkbC-G2dGrEJY;  
Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21: 16:03 +0400  
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1380215763;  
bh=P2qoWQJWOWpKrXeBJHKYgM0/Jcay0y1scY78AQemjXI=;  
h=Date: From:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:  
References: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;  
b=dnPupCBQ1cUtaDkDVPdRsYJdOiegJa5ET6h/PLQo8Dg6898SbBJYMQGio2EjR3Qtr  
tT4cMS95a6GB4QSAP+p0NYm7vhUA6Dh/urhcVbWR8jaUodN/2Tt82dww0Hm02hPoJo  
YhxAtPMZczRQUhleyoYMq0w3Sg445dC/8tRb5JPk=  
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21:02:12 +0300  
Reply-To: Yuliya <supregirla30by@yandex.com>  
X-Priority: 2 (High)  
Message-ID: <1245501460.20130926210212@yandex.com>  
To: xxxxxxxxx
Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
In-Reply-To: <trinity-a1520a0e-6152-458b-9bae-71b848cadcc5-1379688684061@3capp-gmx-bs19>  
References: <4tpxeb9gvn28.lt9x41-qbdp030a@api.elasticemail.com> <trinity-a1520a0e-6152-458b-9bae-71b848cadcc5-1379688684061@3capp-gmx-bs19>  
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii  
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit  
Envelope-To: xxxxxxx
X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:yPidAFsllsU=Zunge+mrD1L2lSNgcJ+1hDe+CHLWz2  
IS9LmUp678uSmcOxvcBVQdGDmgyBQ9FxKiasgDHYa+gzk76/t/qrZzVGyMi6SKooKnO5d9b72  
YEbOeAI1wHvG28pnUKADR7wS2lBs+l9QwhrDV8Eb2WrCsMrMii57+4irsAr+2gF4X3SWp61gs  
nH4prJ7IgiXqMenaj4KzJx5rRGAj5yxI6t7cZ6lxvU5bLNgMvzDpNwvtkByTrK+z9sWatWUwu  
NhuvezVHb3yCC0/9AZBdGrwFnq/FXTpFGOUd/6gGx/3g6duhQuNQv/6vn0NO7512QFZIPZTZq  
kkoySZBrENdcCTYRKzkJUZVGtBlLfu9rTpzt5C4ktVJ9ZcMkftWCMweHLtR2YAyNdzJKNTrhi  
/CXzSNBPjMzSowm9zgfCjHNZteIP2rRKGJrYiUSHF40/6REmh0u8bz9eUQ3YI76HzqS6ciPuQ  
HvaBXRCRW2CdVpFjVdpltzMGLG1NgZvKZfDpAwL9RB1fsy8yQ5maulW/N+NUW/ClRyhfC5xw3  
2lw+olcrKCLJwqO7Z2NNnDdDLNvV84Vie39i6xKEW+lTtikMjmvpIRzI5Km4xJp0AnIykB4uQ  
0Py88+sVDFkIL5b3DpTs3UJpO4jR4TbbWzoFc59IyDjbndCfYY8+l/ZQsfryNEZJ9kmfitRvD  
nodjU3swGcnXl8Y8RGM1PxwyMV36MS6cOwlf3AhGyobSL6vuyF2Vqu89f5V+kb9I7R83GL/5i  
fPJJcU14T5RYPHKq6aHwxh1IPQoaQkZYOJWB1dsohgbYuc2qWDofBSN4bSIIPpOUHcoo2zyEs  
fsbz5ly2m5mDPu62uUIj5bIvqqMuvWp9dxJGp0i6LbiiSdQJn/qpXD6+19jRWtO4wah6luIDN  
L1akt9rgNxBj+zygp3qxOufCA3vcDITKrSczST/ckcs5nVBlW8m4pIh9ORAm5APkx4bH4z2hT  
jPZ4/sVONI1/UtFmy88oO7KLPwt/DNNRPFi3bds5X1xAZoY1BNwy0moFcDfxRb9lsaeGEjHEC  
oGcfJXI4Q8B+RRXCvaVsenDBRDyktyLFzwOiH+yHKGePZqX8Hv51/QQLAefn1Qf3sSpjYqIyL  
7eBM6tGswE6bitjOrXHhFShQMFGsb/wTFcHARfGa+tphO3ZfIStqepDjrZi1QTPP9Z+QCUVWg  
t0IckWRd/t/bIvl+mxUZl211l8Kv7UElNdahmhibeeciKaXMjGqG4/E+o+Lpf9P7Xd61zykWi  
B38ppYfjkX5WuCzkWf8vDdIItOtPxJYokfJhL6Ww5EBCln0/d/GGDUqP+Rt3Ot/pNBX2AurJC  
U53apQhWH5EmR6KZETuYKsgNR2TUZhHlJS5f2i9/en9F03I+IoYJIVZFia5PUehwP1CaOKBdT  
2pZ031kMBQ3LLAPmszqIyL8W1NS69FV1Ze95Ga/1PX/S0tFjju116p5dHJuC3gBWzKbQjXDkt  
06gJaYtn/YrktTEWFDM8Gkn26l80oLZLBTk3fMCyxh4mHo41NrT+7BGXj++gYBweZKKFfrzr6  
Iysmsms47jR2IodQzlwxnaNZUl89Sp4QCbPeV/rLCTzEK1KBaUReamwkgMdql4WmUOOXBoQxx  
euBX3Xm8q/1CfFYs2fjMKb9gaQrYvRVamqmVbAmb5BpqYJectuoektEE4aX2JLg7CJFfhmvDa  
b8sfdvvPMgc6tx1FN4goYqdJ5baSAcp0JrjYMGsIo7c/g== 

Zitat:
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 21:02:12 +0300

« Zuletzt geändert: 19. November 2013 um 09:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Edge
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam - Vlad
ist doof

Antwort #28 - 12. Oktober 2013 um 12:33

We became very close, also I think that I can tell to you all. And you also can divide with me all your secrets. You agree with me my love xxxxx? We became so frank. You would like to know a little about my sexual experience? I think yes. The matter is that we live in the different countries. And the relation of men to sex is a little variously. I so consider. In Russia many of men aspire to reach only one purpose: to pull the woman to a bed. But I do not want it my darling xxxx. I do not want to be in bed with the first comer the man. I do not want, that someone used me only to receive the pleasure from sex. My love, you understand me? The love is something more important that allows to the person to study happiness in this life. But men represent this happiness only as sex. xxxx, I think that it is absolutely wrong. I hope that you agree with me. I want to be the unique woman in human life with which I consist in love relations. I a gift to this person all completely, together with my soul and a body. And then we together will study all these depths of pleasures and the fine moments. Our passion will pour out against each other. And we will enjoy it all life. Till last day our coexistence. What do you think of all it my darling? You agree with my thoughts? 

xxxxxx, I consider that time for us has come to have a meeting. I would like to meet you to learn better in the person. I want to have with you direct contact xxxx. To have possibility to touch you, to embrace you, to give you a kiss, to feel your gentle warm hands round me. And I have made the serious decision my darling. I want to go to agency of travel tomorrow. To learn, what measures to me are necessary for accepting to come to you on a visit. xxxxxxx, I feel that our hearts fight in one rhythm. You feel it? And I want, that these two hearts have reunited, were together. I will expect your answer my darling xxxxxxx. I send you kisses. 

Yours Yuliya

Spoiler:
supregirla30by@yandex.com  

Received: from forward3l.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.143.136]) by mx-ha.gmx.net  

(mxgmx112) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MWx1U-1VFcYh1vZU-00VwrF for  

<xxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10: 51:48 +0200  

Received: from smtp6.mail.yandex.net (smtp6.mail.yandex.net [77.88.61.56])  

by forward3l.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id D6E151500D3E  

for <xxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12: 51:32 +0400 (MSK)  

Received: from smtp6.mail.yandex.net (localhost [127.0.0.1])  

by smtp6.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9B5F71640948  

for <xxxxxxxx>; Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12: 51:32 +0400 (MSK)  

Received: from 82-70-74-126.dsl.in-addr.zen.co.uk (82-70-74-126.dsl.in-addr.zen.co.uk [82.70.74.126])  

by smtp6.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id gVREGSFHKZ-pQfiWD67;  

Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12: 51:26 +0400  

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.com; s=mail; t=1381308692;  

bh=wxDrg546eXgfWgzETM70aJh6P+IcjSot3CA04aJ0kB4=;  

h=Date: From:Reply-To:X-Priority:Message-ID:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:  

References: MIME-Version:Content-Type;  

b=xqqu+tFOAX90Mh02CY93b5Yz+pniEc3hHtSeFwMHeElQgz3AQbNwJGX0tpoIxfmdU  

6n2a00JWaWED33o0ky2wVKqi+YGon61qRUt1Et2SCvP0Rjo/q25U9p7cFo1hHajtbp  

uExGyc0/Wp753P3x02oU0pMLchzgvjCei3To4pCQ=  

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:06:58 +0300  

Reply-To: Yuliya <supregirla30by@yandex.com>  

Message-ID: <398154818.20131009110658@yandex.com>  

To: xxxxxxxxxx  

Subject: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In-Reply-To: <trinity-f255238e-16dd-43f8-bd60-2f41c3e7d73e-1381229718737@3capp-gmx-bs16>  

References: <4tpxeb9gvn28.lt9x41-qbdp030a@api.elasticemail.com> <trinity-a64a3e15-5567-4987-a75d-d7cfab334199-1380121568384@3capp-gmx-bs62>, <1661753392.20130928163255@yandex.com> <trinity-75abec11-560b-4ea9-9132-db9c59570c68-1380789886387@3capp-gmx-bs24>, <1994331259.20131003141045@yandex.com> <trinity-f255238e-16dd-43f8-bd60-2f41c3e7d73e-1381229718737@3capp-gmx-bs16>  

boundary="----------0BB1B60501C0CDB1D"  

Envelope-To: xxxxxxxxxx  

X-UI-Filterresults: notjunk:1;V01:K0:KS8OZooRfIg=:4uCeag6YJFXAcaFqSg1ZlUaaJM  

9HvFPrC5gn8rsBjOfBvEGdgyiRXJ5cTFacAP9Dmd7unxOfKNwqGrPkXR0XzhjjKRFrVqqDdtw  

FiSgesYOmsSlcLtAcyDGE1/j49mYm3YkInJV9sG/3ruv5Ke0RoQXzP9rLqnt3h+kC6Kh7F9ul  

+upBWsXVtMv6QTBVEg46URO3HjC/UpyfiOc8LP7HN4HdjuWk7MjBGnKKJNE23hojPRGgIR04o  

J8og0RfEXHH0QIPp8ddjV97wchChw0Mqm4Ivp6tMFQGzgyHxopmt8gm48e7reLjSQZT7G6puO  

t7kbunVo/mE9nlRcqWoWnfUbgT3LxVWf13oNiCydTjMPDoP56WMJhtaJ7ZK8EnsKCpHnqz9kC