Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Melissa <gmelissa47@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2013 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Melissa <gmelissa47@yahoo.com>
10. April 2013 um 13:38

Ich kann's nicht lassen diese Fänge zu machen

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Portalnachricht:

Hello xxxxx, thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading from you, I am kind of new to this new way of 
searching for love actually, unfortunately the emails and interest I got are not the kind of man I am 
looking for. I viewed your profile and I liked what you said about yourself. I found your profile genuine and 
i'm sure we can be great friends to start. I will take my time to write you and attach some pictures. See 
you around.

Melissa
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2013 um 21:17 von vierauge » 
Grund: afr21929  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Melissa <gmelissa47@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 10. April 2013 um 13:42

Profil-Daten

http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=138766

Zitat:

Angel755 Life is better whe you stop and smell roses 
32 y/o female from Fairfield, USA
I\\\\\\\'ll tell you later
ID: 138766

Personal details

Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1980 - August - 27
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Smoker      No
Drinker      Rarely

Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      40 -  50
Relationship      Marriage, Relationship

Description:
Looking to have a close friendship first, the basis for any lasting relationship/partnership, one that 
includes a spiritually conscious connection. Creating a positive foundation for a future built on a true 
appreciation for one another, mutual respect, cooperation, & devotion. Where both feel that safety, 
comfort, mutual support, giving,& being able to confide in one another is unquestionable. (You & I 
against the world through thick & thin no matter what) Some of the following qualities that I bring & 
look for in return to create a successful relationship are, integrity & honesty, morals & honer, sincerity & 
loyalty. I'm also, very playful, & will enjoy sharing a smile & laughing with you. An independent thinker & 
aware of my surroundings, some have used the adj. intelligent to describe me, with a witty sense of 
humor. When it comes to the issues that matter, you will find that I'm very genuine, compassionate, 
warm, sweet, considerate & honest sometimes to a fault. I'm very curious & can definitely be analytical 
when called for. I've delved into some spiritual studying & discovered this path explains things best for 
my understanding. I enjoy antique Native American art, interior decorating, photography, rare cactus & 
succulents, history & ancient cultures, music of all kinds if it vibrates with me it's like food for the soul, 
books (mostly non-fiction), movies of most types (depending on my mood), museums of all kinds, 
farmers markets, nature & children (although I don't have any if you do that's fine) Want to look into 
meditation, yoga, & other spiritual paths as I feel they are part of a web so to speak that creates the 
whole. Working at home, sort of mix of things. I would also enjoy learning about what you love. 
Romantic at heart, I tend to be nurturing, deeply loving & very affectionate. (Like receiving affection 
too). (Hugs, holding hands, cuddling & passionate kisses). I'm looking to travel the path with a kindred, 
conscious spirit, that has the ability to be a true friend, partner, & potential soul- mate. I admire... 
passion about life, someone emotionally supportive, that enjoys sharing views, thoughts, experiences, 
wisdom, feelings, hopes & dreams. Deep character traits that are important a friend exude are... honor, 
integrity, & sincerity. Respectful & thoughtful of other living beings that share our earth, especially 
those most vulnerable, animals & children, slow to anger & able to forgive easily. One who has the 
capacity to love deeply, values loyalty, nurtures a relationship that will return all of the same & enjoy 
sharing life's gifts with a devoted partner that would consider him, her hero! If you view my profile and 
don't contact me, I'm going to assume you're not interested and I'm not going to give you a wink or 
send you an email (although if you're cute, I might view your profile Smile )

Ideal match description:
I'm looking for an attractive male(not a must though) that is full of energy, likes to laugh, loves to 
dance (both fast and slow), can enjoy a ballgame, and is honest and sincere. Someone that loves kids, 
is compassionate and respectful of others. Someone that looks for the bright side of things and can 
overlook life's little annoyances. Someone that's fit, neat, knows how to dress attractively (sexy but 
not slutty).. Great eyes, a great smile, great sense of humor and a great outlook on life are a must (a 
great tush is nice, too!) Someone that loves romance, holding hands, tickling, kissing, snuggling and, 
well, you know... Mostly though, someone that can be a great friend to me, my family and my friends.If 
this sounds at least somewhat intriguing and you feel as I do, then we should talk further.....
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2013 um 21:18 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #2 - 10. April 2013 um 13:48

Und das Briefchen

I guess you should truly know who i am, I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! here is an 
exclusive. If at my state i do not know what i want, what and when to say, then what would i be? 
When a wise woman sees she has probably spent years of her time in life already, she begins to assess 
her main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A woman needs to live her 
life full of joy and happiness. No matter the achievements, she is reduced to nothing if she has no 
crown to complete her and that is a man to call her own, husband and Best friend. A man who knows
that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A man whom i can call a partner in crime,lol. A 
man whom you i can absolutely free to tell anything. How could you think anything can make you 
happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me, I will break 
this down;

I am Melissa Gonzalez by name single and looking for a soul mate I should tell you that I am very 
open-minded. Once again I'm still very single, never married,in my early  thirties,a Christian,I  was born 
to a loving couple, a home by an American man from Springfield MO and a British woman.  I live with my 
uncle in California and he's the only family I've got since parent passed. I love to hold hands, cuddle 
and I use to love to kiss, but haven't done it in a long time, hope it still feels the way it did...I also use
to love the bedroom, but there again, have not done that in a long time, because I don't believe in one 
night stands.I don't smoke and have no kids but would love have kids someday,I don't accept anything 
just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or
unaccepted by the general public. For me, tradition and custom are usually road blocks to progress and 
happiness...I was once in a real and seriously committed relationship that was leading to marriage,but 
presently i don't have a boy friend and looking for the right man as my best friend and lover. I don't 
care how old you are, how much you make, what you do for a living or how you get to where you are 
as long as you are down to earth, honest, caring, loving and knows the meaning of respect, because i 
value respect so much. I like to respect and be respected.. I am a Nanny who looks after kids.. I would 
write more soonest as i get your response. Attached with this email is a few pictures of me and i hope 
you like them. Looking out to reading from you with some picture of yourself.

Thanks,
Melissa

Spoiler:

Return-Path: gmelissa47@yahoo.com
Received: from nm32-vm8.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com ([98.136.216.231]) by
mx-ha.web.de (mxweb007) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MId8i-1URwZy1qPo-002MfB for
<xxxxx>; Wed, 10 Apr 2013 04:25:20 +0200
Received: from [98.137.12.190] by nm32.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Apr 2013 02:25:17 -0000
Received: from [98.137.12.51] by tm11.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Apr 2013 02:25:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1066.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 10 Apr 2013 02:25:16 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 904810.81765.bm@omp1066.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 88337 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Apr 2013 02:25:16 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1365560716; bh=sbw9GbDsG+3DaQiH/HCrHoy+p9TfF0PcSfILLYekXEU=; Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; 7VOB6kqxCNqsE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  WgqY8Pg3+mQnc=;
X-YMail-OSG: W1aXYHQVM1mtIWcE6vjSIi_JyjAtz0gmEQf63j9gTf1vmRX
8f62uB6VA3BFS6oAEbTUJcPEQLMcvowRQ3iPrrttDrMop2Gl4ldYYmIF2jkB
AoFvo5CVHLgOhbfL1MnOStQr6Mg1jRbsvtLQdZsa4M7SmyY_dY8_psGuvigV
v8dOX9iN.ffXZLTrkgL2GdMiVG1xnaFBaJd7i42EDRAuSfkahRWV.CecN.wQ
eb1vcAsAbnz7r.mXJHtzkprvcTFg8lIg1o9B3ch0z0h3VqwxUzToTmN7oDBc
BkW086NZzNcveAmZISsTudFeirttottSdqjAI4IpWGAAbuKQYxYMH9OnaZIC
g6YAbvZxiUuZlcwbssMRY5_oUWoyA80Vf5ZymzRc_u9Q0Z.PmOxprGdPWSRl
DyG20xwF2_Od.YGO.dgYv0tY9gynE1OJWklXJqELP2NTjb9_RcUw9hFniMYz
xuQ--
Received: from [174.140.165.226] by web164605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:25:16 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Message-ID: <1365560716.83630.YahooMailNeo@web164605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 19:25:16 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Melissa Gonzalez <gmelissa47@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello
To: <xxxxxxx>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1624034222-783440130-1365560716=:83630"
Envelope-To: <xxxxx>

Eingeliefert über USA

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:	174.140.165.226
Decimal:	2928453090
Hostname:	174.140.165.226
ISP:	DirectSpace Networks, LLC.
Organization:	DirectSpace Networks, LLC.
Services:	Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (2)
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Oregon
City:	Portland
Latitude:	45.5234  (45° 31′ 24.24″ N)
Longitude:	-122.6762  (122° 40′ 34.32″ W)
Area Code:	503

Zitat:

Received: from [174.140.165.226] by web164605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:25:16 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 19:25:16 -0700 (PDT)
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2013 um 21:19 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 10. April 2013 um 16:32

Den Beginn der Mail finden wir inklusive Rechtschreibfehler 1:1 bei Raymond <raymondcook007@yahoo.com>,David <davidmiller201126@yahoo.com> <gerhard@blumail.org>,John <john.mcneece@att.net>,Thomas <thomas.payne@ymail.com> und Taylor <taylorgraig5@yahoo.com>!
Auch noch unter vielen anderen Mailadressen in diversen Antiscamforen!

Da brauchen wir uns eigentlich nur auszusuchen, ob Bimbo in Nigeria oder in Malaysia sitzt!

Bei Yahoo sieht sie so aus:

Hat auch ein Facebookprofil mit teilweise identischen Fotos, wie hier im Thread!
Ist dort seit 10. März 2013 Mitglied!
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2013 um 21:21 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #4 - 11. April 2013 um 06:12

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. April 2013 um 21:22 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang