Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2  Thema versenden
Heisses Thema (Mehr als 10 Antworten) Anna <singlelovelylady@yandex.ru> (Gelesen: 8853 mal)

mausepaul
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

Vlad, ich bin der Auserwählte

Standort: Berlin
Anna <singlelovelylady@yandex.ru>
02. April 2013 um 18:01

My warm greetings with warm minds xxx)))
How are you doing??? I hope that at you very well and I wish to you just only all best)))
Thank you for attention. Now I hope to start serious association with you.
From all my heart I want to thank you for the attention you expressed to me, and for that has not left my sympathy and has answered to me. I very much hope what is it only beginning of our warm serious dialogue and we shall know each other much better)))
Im just serious here and hope you also will give your serious attention to our association, will read my letters with attention and will let me know about you more, not just some not serious lines....I dont trust such messages if it only in some words - Im sure its first sign of that its not serious!
I hope we both looking for just serious relations for bright future.
Many woman and man not serious in Internet dating and play just games......for fun and money.....its dirty....
Im just for serious and honest here, dont take your time and lost my time for any not serious!
First of all certainly I shall tell more in detail about myself.
My complete name is Anna - Russian name, but I know that its not just in Russia and use in different countries, the parents call me Anuta, friends Anechka, Ann...Name me as it will be more convenient))) as you know I from Russia, from beautiful, but not so large city Cheboksary, which in Chuvash republic located. I think in due course I shall tell to you more more about that place where I live))) if certainly you will be interested)))
I have finished university, faculty of psychology. I liked to be fond of psychology at school and I did not think long what science I shall study. It is a very deep science, I think that I shall tell about her more in due course))) my branch the social psychology was called, actually in this area I work now. I work with which children the parents, with unsuccessful children have thrown. I am very happy to have such job because I like children, though yet I have no, I am very happy that I can to make their difficult life better, to see their smiles, to hear of laughter))) children have not deserved burning, only of happiness, in hands of the adults to make by their happy)))
Now I live separately from the parents, I rent an apartment, because I aspire to independence. Whenever possible I help them))) from time to time to me uneasily, but I not sad for me and never complain)))
I very much like theatre, cinema, reading. Not on me noisy places like dances. Very much I like to go for a walk, to reflect)))
Very much I want to be happy in love, marriage spoilage. I did not have some more serious relations, because it is serious for me a step. I very much do not like which play with feelings. The trust is very important. I for the first time try to find the relation in internet. I am confused, a little I am afraid, but I think it temporarily. I am sure that if I really will grow fond of that I shall do all that mine the man was happy... What such love??? For me it is warm, trust, tenderness, dedication to each other... To divide life together.
I think that while it is all. But I think and very much I hope what is it only beginning)))
Very much I hope to continue our acquaintance.
I am very much interested in you. I hope it will be mutual.
Very much I wait for the following letter and more fotos please!!!)))
In total to you best)))
Take care
Ann

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Spoiler für Header:
Return-Path: <singlelovelylady@yandex.ru>
Received: from mailin52.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.1]) by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id HGUCNWiPWlF4EAAAEt5QoA; Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:35:39 +0200
Received: from forward12.mail.yandex.net ([95.108.130.94]) by mailin52.aul.t-online.de with esmtp id 1UN0R6-0N7Cu80; Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:35:36 +0200
Received: from web12f.yandex.ru (web12f.yandex.ru [95.108.131.155]) by forward12.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 7F1BCC21F83 for <xxx@t-online.de>; Tue,  2 Apr 2013 16:35:35 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by web12f.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 31DAF630023; Tue,  2 Apr 2013 16:35:35 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;t=1364906135; qE0qG0RL6CE/BqU7fLTIuIL22bD+w6OxJGOwBLbyFeua8AJBjOxMetGo9r TYMrPGsO3GhVzZB44hGvvzLYwgnYWVcUztWijI2S586I9z7u2e9TqDyacWMVgklLfP n/0npafoKmBElMgjyLuSACUcdv5IZXmjlK9mUq1Q=
Received: from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web12f.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 02 Apr 2013 16:35:34 +0400
To: <xxx@t-online.de>
Subject: My warm brighty greetings xxx)))
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <2198601364906134@web12f.yandex.ru>
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 16:35:34 +0400
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_011D_01CE2FC3.93868D40"
X-SpamFlt-Status: Not Detected
X-KASFlt-Status: Version: 5.2.1
X-KASFlt-Status: Lua profiles 44468 [Apr 01 2013]
X-KASFlt-Status: Rate: 0
X-KASFlt-Status: Method: none
X-KASFlt-Status: Status: not_detected
X-SpamFlt-Phishing: Not Detected
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.1.7601.17609
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-04-02T12:35:39Z
X-TOI-VIRUSSCAN: unchecked
X-TOI-MSGID: 461989da-2610-41a8-986d-bd6418a08b03
X-Seen: false
X-ENVELOPE-TO: <xxx@t-online.de>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_011D_01CE2FC3.93868D40
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain;
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Zitat:
as you know I from Russia, from beautiful, but not so large city Cheboksary, which in Chuvash republic located.

Smiley über Hong Kong

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:218.188.13.237
Decimal:3669757421
Hostname:218.188.13.237
ISP:Hutchison Global Communications
Organization:Hutchison Global Communications
Services:Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (907)
Type:Broadband
Assignment:Static IP
City:Kowloon 

Westrussische Zeitzone

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 16:35:34 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2013 um 20:15 von Webmaster » 
Grund: ru10747 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Gargamel
Scam Advisors

Ich hasse Schlümpfe und
Scammer

Standort: Bayern
Re: Anna <singlelovelylady@yandex.ru>
Antwort #1 - 02. April 2013 um 18:30

Anderes Thema mit Bildern:

Anna <smilingfaceofthesun@yandex.ru>
« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 07:24 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #2 - 05. April 2013 um 19:41

My warm greetings with open heart xxx))))
How are things? I hope that all is well and wish you only good)))
First of all I like to thank you for your attention to me, I am very important to understand that you have serious intentions, it is important to know you better. Thanks for that style of writing that you use when you write me a letter. Important to me as I told you that this is not just words, but a very interesting story through which I can know about your life, to represent it. And thanks a much for the warm and beautiful words, it is very nice)))
I was born in 1980 on 26th of November, under the sign of Saggitarius), but I think that girl should not speak of age, in our country not nice for girls talk about age))) In any case I never really thought about it and I believe that human is so many years, how he feels, and young and middle aged and older, it is important to remain young at heart and my heart)
I was born and raised in Russia, Cheboksary city, small Chuvash Republic place, is a small but very cozy and nice city. I'm Russian and I told my mother, our ancestors, too, have always been from Russia, this is what I am proud.
I have never been married and in fact I have never had a serious relationship, this is a very serious step for me and I think that I could do it only when you really be ready and my heart will feel ready to take this step. For this reason I want to say that I have no children, but this is my dream, you know that I am surrounded by children in their work and very fond of them. I really want to one day hear the laughter that will be my family, it will be a gift and the gift of life, my child. Of course this should be done only in the family, the child must be a strong family, ready for his appearance on believe that it is primarily necessary to create strong relationships, feelings ... and as a gift of love and relationships is a wonderful child.
I love pets but I do not have one. before I had a parrot, it was very funny to watch them and it was very sad to lose them. Now I rarely home and a lot of busy at work and in this I will not risk to have pets because they do not have enough time to care for them.
I do not have a computer at home, in that I go to Internet cafes. Thats why really pity I have no much time spend here, on any chat or Skype((( Sorry, its sad but true. As a possible way to talk better and be more sure about that we both really its phone, I think. My operator cant get incoming international calls, but I hope you can give me your number and I will get special international phone card and hear your voice, talk 2-3 minutes, and we will be know that we both real people.
I love listening to music. This is mainly classical music, lounge, classic rock ballads ... all music that sounds quiet possibly romantic, who can maintain harmony in mind and soul.
I love to spend time in nature. I love to walk in the park, bring thoughts in order, think, think, dream. often we are with my parents commit outings together, forest, lake ... I love nature, bird singing, beautiful landscapes...
I firmly decided that I would look for a man abroad. here little worthy men with whom you can create a family. men in Russia do not know how to value family relationships. They tend to be entertainment. for them is very far from view of the serious relationship. I know many women who found their love abroad. I've read about it, learned to communicate on the Internet. so now I'm determined to find his love is overseas.
Regarding the possibility to leave the country then I thought much about it. I firmly decided for myself that is quite admit the possibility of moving to another country if it is necessary for my relationship, so that I was happy.
I hope that you will be able to have a good idea for me now)
With impatience I shall wait for your letter with more fotos, and indeed very interested in our communication))) hope very much that only the best is waiting for us ... time will tell.
My best wishes ...
Take care of yourself)))
Your Ann

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from mailin56.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.5]) by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id lIf8AA/wXlHjZQAAEt5QoA; Fri, 05 Apr 2013 17:55:54 +0200
Received: from forward5h.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.186.23]) by mailin56.aul.t-online.de with esmtp id 1UO8zL-1TGaPo0; Fri, 5 Apr 2013 17:55:39 +0200
Received: from web16h.yandex.ru (web16h.yandex.ru [84.201.186.45]) by forward5h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9902ED0210B for <xxx@t-online.de>; Fri,  5 Apr 2013 19:55:39 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by web16h.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 25FEF5980093; Fri,  5 Apr 2013 19:55:39 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;t=1365177339; nVNaKiF1hdZ9fRkn+6Z4fc7Id4KKiNfzUjbfYl4jKZ/UUqRNs3lM0+AdOg 3rwQia+wGAG2g7wRurXnl5keCJQ+335qi8WbOjcIwXKccVg3UwXG6YkgHoRgyjjvuq 9ed8187hKllZJuEtA+WhRWtHl/B6A30WkzXsQc0k=
Received: from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web16h.yandex.ru with HTTP; Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:55:38 +0400
To: "xxx" <xxx@t-online.de>
Subject: My warm brighty greetings to you xxx)))
Message-ID: <1159051365177338@web16h.yandex.ru>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:55:38 +0400
X-KASFlt-Status: Lua profiles 44584 [Apr 05 2013]
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_014C_01CE3228.81183110"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-04-05T15:55:53Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 2276f5bf-bc3d-48c7-a5a0-ffff875fd7af

------=_NextPart_000_014C_01CE3228.81183110
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Zitat:
I do not have a computer at home, in that I go to Internet cafes.

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 07:07 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 05. April 2013 um 23:02

Mail über Hong Kong  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	218.188.13.237
Decimal:	3669757421
Hostname:	218.188.13.237
ISP:	Hutchison Global Communications
Organization:	Hutchison Global Communications
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (942)
Type:	Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
City:	Central District 

Zitat:
from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web16h.yandex.ru with HTTP; Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:55:38 +0400
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 19:55:38 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #4 - 09. April 2013 um 21:40

From warm open heart Im glad to greet you dear xxx)))
How are you now? Im fine thanks)
Thank you for your interesting and affectionate letter) For me is indeed a great pleasure to know your interest in me, your minds, and our knowledge of each other. I like it very much! its really interesting to see how you live) and also very important to understand that you really serious! I dont want lose my time and take your time for any not serious, Im glad to know that we both serious and want have just only serious actings. I hope its beginning of our way)))
Now spring, a time when the new season begins in nature. For me, summer favorite season, has always been the beginning of a new period in life. I always wait for the summer changes that occur to me in life. I always hope so, because now my heart and soul set on the new changes. I really want to find the last person with whom I can start a family, to whom I can give my unspent heat, my love ...I really had not treat these ideas seriously, and perhaps in this I have not had a serious relationship. I had one but was busy arranging their lives completely surrendered to work. but now the feeling of loneliness permeates into my life. and I strongly feel the need is to create a relationship, have a family. you know sometimes I feel very strongly that I was very tired from loneliness. I'm tired of the fact that every day I need to puzzle over how to solve all problems. It so happens that here in our country, the state is not very concerned about its people. from this we should decide all issues and organize life. I do not want you to think that I'm complaining. I'm just a girl and I have a right to happiness, caring. I do not think that she should feel much difficulty. And if these difficulties is what must come a time when life should be full of happiness.
Now I have a dream that is to finally find a man with whom my life will be filled with happiness. I am ready and I want to love and be loved, I want to take care of my family and I want to take care of me. I dream of romantic evenings, so the music was playing, candles burning ... I also often dream to see her on the beach ... I love to dream of a sunset on the beach when the sky is painted in a very beautiful colors, the sea also has an unusually beautiful color ...
This is my dream ) I very much hope that it was not much for you to read it) is just a dream of a lonely girl who wants to find love)
I am very serious, because I know that online dating is difficult. there are many people who only want to play, horrible girls who ask for money from men, it creates problems for those girls who really want to find a serious relationship, as this creates problems for the confidence ... I only say what I have. is difficult to prove something ... and it's sad.
A lot of cheating ..... I know that many men have been deceived by this girl and lost a lot of money. This is the worst thing when you play with feeling, a sense of the heart - pure and bright. People dirt and it's awful ((((( also played a lot of men just want to get fun ...........
I want to say that men are losing money and receive a hoax ........ but I too was misled and lost money ........ I had an affair with a man from Spain. It was beautiful - letters, phone ..... a lot of beautiful words ... beautiful novel - a dream for any girl .. I believed and had warm feelings for him. He invited me to his guests. Of course, I was happy. He said he expects the addition to his bank account and can not cash out the money now. He asked me to find an opportunity for us and promise to return everything. I believed because I was feeling. It was not strange for me. I took the money from friends and parents. I sent him a 650 Euro to have it done all the organization, made the papers for invitations, electronic tickets, rent hotel ....... I have also spent money here ...... when I arrived in Madrid, no one greeted me .. ..... his phone has been blocked, the hotel does not rent ..... I was alone in a foreign country ... no money ...... my friends help me get back home ...... I worked for a long time to return the debt ...... but money is not important ...... my heart was broken ..... tears and pain .......... I forgot it now, but the experience .. ...
I will not hide, I want to be honest with you. I began acquaintance on the Internet 2-3 weeks ago. I received many letters from men, but I myself finishing correspondence because I understand that they were not serious. you're probably the first with whom I want to communicate and learn more, I see you are really serious though.
I look forward to wait for your next letter, also ask you to ask me questions that you are interested.
Regards
My best wishes)))
Your Ann

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from mailin53.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.2]) by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id uZjZMXliZFFbTAAAEt5QoA; Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:48:56 +0200
Received: from forward4.mail.yandex.net ([77.88.46.9]) by mailin53.aul.t-online.de with esmtp id 1UPdbB-17Rwq80; Tue, 9 Apr 2013 20:48:53 +0200
Received: from web18d.yandex.ru (web18d.yandex.ru [77.88.47.163]) by forward4.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id D97991BC1D5E for <xxx@t-online.de>; Tue,  9 Apr 2013 22:48:52 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by web18d.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 50CA169F8061; Tue,  9 Apr 2013 22:48:52 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;t=1365533332; trTFw493Gva2nPZdZyDHLAGwkUUNv22z4iJOA1tBeLZoeOxOCGTKc8Hj6f ZMUtJ752vj2rYYqLOj4DhsgUioDyhEsIdSABtFsx24h5kFZrRqE428Ar8AdFPFvam7 OlOEu+msZeaKOtdb7hqcP3RIlapEiqGzOqJ8A0L4=
Received: from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web18d.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:48:52 +0400
Subject: My warm brighty greetings to you dear xxx)))
Message-ID: <172911365533332@web18d.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:48:52 +0400
X-KASFlt-Status: Lua profiles 44734 [Apr 09 2013]
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_040E_01CE3563.B4957050"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-04-09T18:48:56Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 436d1bca-e132-4787-aa7a-3b829ea428be

------=_NextPart_000_040E_01CE3563.B4957050
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
        charset="iso-8859-1"

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 07:09 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 09. April 2013 um 23:38

Mail über Hong Kong  Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:      218.188.13.237 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:48:52 +0400

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 16. April 2013 um 20:57

From warm open heart Im glad to greet you dear xxx)))
For first great sorry for few days without my letter, I had  little flu and stay in bad this days, now Im fine and happy greet you, miss you much and always think about you))) You with me in my heart and minds Kuss**
I just want you to know that I would never do something simply and lightly. If I start talking to you so I set up a detailed communication. look forward to your understanding really very interested in you. very much hope that this is only the beginning of a bright and clean history )))
You know I do not have many friends. I believe that true friends can not be much. may have many acquaintances, but real and close friend is seriously. for my best friends are my parents, it is very close and loved ones for me. they gave me life, care, warmth, affection, they raised me, gave education. Of course there are things that I can only share with them ... I also have a friend who I think is close. She has a family, and is happy with her husband and child. Now it is occupied by many family and we can not meet with her often .
I have a calm and quiet character, perhaps because of my work. for me important that in the light of life was harmonious and peaceful. I love walks in the park. it helps me to collect my thoughts, to think about important things ... for me is very interesting to have a walk with his parents in the summer of nature. listen to the silence of the forest ... to feel the fresh air ... when I was little my dad took me fishing, it was funny and fun)
I try to spend the evening after work at home in calm conditions for me ... well watch the movie, read a book, a cup of hot tea or coffee ... for me there is no more beautiful time.
I have already reported that the shoot flat and live alone. Eventually I became really lonely. I smiled looking at going past me on the street couples. I am every day more convinced that I need in my own family, the man who will be with me for life, with whom we share this life, love, care ... I feel this need and demand. I want to give her love and tenderness saved. I'm ready to love and want to be loved ...
I also mentioned before that did not have a particularly serious relationship. is a very serious step, which I am prepared to do only once. on my life path was not before the really good men. I feel very well and with such people be impossible for me. I'm ready to open the way to the heart to one man only, and when I understand that this is serious ...now its became about you....I want to see nice future for us!
At the moment I am very interested in getting to know you ... I hope to know you better and have mutual views)
My best wishes
With warm for you
Your Ann

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from mailin53.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.2])
        by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id z5hPMMOabVE6eAAAEt5QoA;
        Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:38:59 +0200
Received: from forward16.mail.yandex.net ([95.108.253.141]) by mailin53.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1USAmI-0naIme0; Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:38:50 +0200
Received: from web23g.yandex.ru (web23g.yandex.ru [95.108.253.232])
        by forward16.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id C45C2D21AB6
        for <xxx@t-online.de>; Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:38:49 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
        by web23g.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 7FA743990060;
        Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:38:49 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;
        t=1366137529; bh=C7GauYlayK8KV7JZdmlodKH20N62OLe8pbMOCj8Torc=;
        h=From:To:Subject:Date;
        b=E6E0QEHxWjjKYcarW0mAWquM+OVdcAg4fILtpB6K9qJgmvmzTWp1/t1mZVjnriVBz
         yYW0VjXRSFEypYU8eFGl4b1605+BbOMlDaRA5OYPiUZd4NMKlpuM66bRNV7DaxSpCl
         HkBesYcnBnLp7NFvoCqFlHqQvE23PFa3m+d0QTA4=
Received: from [190.90.36.8] ([190.90.36.8]) by web23g.yandex.ru with HTTP;
        Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:38:49 +0400
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
Subject: My warm brighty greetings to you my dear xxx)))
Message-Id: <1311931366137529@web23g.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:38:49 +0400
        boundary="----==--bound.131194.web23g.yandex.ru"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-04-16T18:38:59Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 367cc4b0-a79c-43b7-b9ac-8e8eddb82428

------==--bound.131194.web23g.yandex.ru
Content-Type: text/plain

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Juni 2013 um 20:05 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #7 - 16. April 2013 um 21:06

Zitat:
Medellín

@ mausepaul

Aber nicht so viel schnüffeln.  Laut lachend

Anna Kiseleval

http://www.russian-scammers-blacklist.com/fr/blacklist/3567

Mail über Columbien 

Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	190.90.36.8
Decimal:	3193578504
Hostname:	190.90.36.8
ISP:	Internexa S.A. E.s.p
Organization:	Global TV Comunicaciones S.A.
Services:	Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (4329)
State/Region:	Antioquia
City:	Medellín 

Zitat:
from [190.90.36.8] ([190.90.36.8]) by web23g.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:38:49 +0400
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 22:38:49 +0400

« Zuletzt geändert: 17. April 2013 um 23:17 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #8 - 23. April 2013 um 20:36

From my warm open heart Im glad to greet you my dear xxx)))
As always I hope you fine from all my heart I wish you just best, bright and warm)))
Again I am very glad to welcome you with all my open heart. a huge thank you for your letters, for what we do not lose this thread communication with each letter makes it even stronger. Thank you for that engage me in his life, explaining how you live, how your life flows. I am very glad to know you more and better with each letter I quite vividly imagine all the things that you write. I am a woman that used to all be taken seriously and is very kind experience for what is happening in my life. I very well choose a life with whom I can communicate those people whom I let into my life. for me it is a very important step in this entry in my life are not all. My dear I am pleased to talk with you! very important for me to feel that you really have serious intentions, you open people, with pure thoughts ...
You know, I used to look at life so that all that it is not just ... in this I am seriously in every step to do in life. I used to talk about things because it really is, of course it is not always a good option. Now I think a lot about what we became acquainted with you. I read your letters, to be clear you yourself, I try to write letters to looking at your picture, because for me it is important not just to fill the text of the letters, but do so as communication, and let this be our monologues, but it looks like a whole warm and close dialogue) so in this, I always imagine you, this is important, as close to real communication. I really love to know people on the eyes. eyes is something special that there is a man. eyes can say even more than he man I do not like people who can not look in his eyes. when communication is important that the eyes also had contact ... I love my job and because I see the purest eyes are the eyes of children.
Dear I already told you before that I do not have many friends, but that does not mean that I do not like to communicate with people. I love this, of course it's not serious topics, I never open up the soul in such talkings very important contact with people)
I do not have much free time from work, but very much holds the time that I have playing tennis and swimming in the pool, I believe that an active lifestyle is necessary, but a good asset ! Sports are great, but not a dance club! is not an asset, it is just fun, but it's not for me. I used to live in harmony with my thoughts, I do not like when my harmony is disrupted. I am very fond of walking, fresh air! Almost every weekend my parents walk in the woods in the park, it's just wonderful. I love nature. especially in summer, when the nature of living a full life.
I very much hope that you do not really boring to read my thoughts, but believe me, I only write what I think you can have a clear idea about me, I will make you the secrets of his own thoughts...
I have great impatience shall wait your next letter, I'm really more serious attitude to our communion, and very glad that we know each other better ...
My best wishes
Take care of yourself
Your Ann with warm kiss)))

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from mailin51.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.0]) by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id vkwcBjbIdlF/BQAAEt5QoA; Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:54:13 +0200
Received: from forward1.mail.yandex.net ([77.88.46.6]) by mailin51.aul.t-online.de with esmtp id 1UUhPr-0sMjVQ0; Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:54:07 +0200
Received: from web14d.yandex.ru (web14d.yandex.ru [77.88.47.159]) by forward1.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 902FC1241FA2 for <xxx@t-online.de>; Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:54:06 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by web14d.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 450091B601CD; Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:54:06 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;t=1366739646; Vke+JyvlcCVpn+cKg9KUNqn2/4q39TAnzz4fD8pC0uCny/ab39rWt4Msl9 +VzVyWgeiMw0tQIbjtNrMJbYTq+4pmOJY2OlbsZ0dtvm4xvmIXeEvFMKxto7nQDg0d FBevOYXVA4odK9CJAZeaVW5+gdxFM711c7Wku03g=
Received: from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web14d.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:54:06 +0400
Subject: My warm brighty greetings to you my dear lovely xxx)))
Message-ID: <217041366739646@web14d.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:54:06 +0400
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01CE405C.704DF850"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-04-23T17:54:13Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 8faffd4e-712a-4167-9b28-15b1da885be5
X-KASFlt-Status: Lua profiles 45302 [Apr 23 2013]

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CE405C.704DF850
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Smiley über Hong Kong

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
IP:218.188.13.237
Decimal:3669757421
Hostname:218.188.13.237
ISP:Hutchison Global Communications
Organization:Hutchison Global Communications
Services:Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (797)
Type:Broadband
Assignment:Static IP
City:Central District 

Zitat:
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:54:06 +0400

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 07:13 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #9 - 30. April 2013 um 19:50

With my warm open heart Im glad to greet you my dear lovely xxx Kuss**
I am looking forward to a great opportunity to write to you again and I am totally immersed in my thoughts and write you a letter. my heart and mind when I read the coverage your quivering words as gentle and nice you are talking about me. every word convinces me that I'm a girl. very rare to hear for me nice words spoken from the angry, but not simply so. Of course, I hear compliments, but do not feel that it really comes from the heart ... very important to feel it!
My days are brighter now that I think and reflect on our communication. I think the fact that two people from different countries with each other a great distance, to find each other in a vast space and the people ... it's so wonderful), I always think about the fate of what's happening in our lives, what accident that has a pattern to everything ... I am serious, because all I do through the well-considered steps. I am a woman, for me it is important to think twice before you do ... it applies to our communication with you, I see you like this good man to deal seriously with life, to what happens to you. I open my thoughts to you because I see you, feel you ... of course I am not ready to do it for all. but I hope and believe that we are going the right direction and will be able to find only the bright and happy!
I'm really more and more think about the future, about what I want to have a loved one in life and in my heart. I want to give love, which I had been saving all these years, to give tenderness, warmth, tenderness, I want to take care of the beloved, I wish that we had a home. I will be an excellent hostess, I am confident. my mom a great hostess, I learned a lot from her. I have excellent cook), I want to make our home comfortable, keep it clean and tidy ... I dream about it for years! I'm ready for this, my heart is ready for this! Of course it's not easy to find true love ... of course first it must be warm fellowship, which opens up more and more into each other ... deep thoughts, emotions and feelings ... growing that it is important to understand what love is, when it is this moment, not to miss and do not break, do not you want to break the thread, which is very thin at first, but it can be strengthened...
I despise people who play with the feelings ... it's the worst that can be. feeling is something pure and bright ... it is necessary to protect and take care of this ...
I often have moments when you want to share with someone his own thoughts, but not so close people in my little ... certainly the most loved ones are my parents ... but I can not always be there and also do not want to load them some their experiences and feelings, thoughts. I try to share with them only by their joyful thoughts ... want to have a guy with whom I will go through life, keep the hand open to him my heart, we would like two halves of one heart ... so it probably is love, share life ... to share good and bad ... to help each other, care about each other ....
I hope that does not tire you with my thoughts. you really lit up my life, you're the man to whom I can open my thoughts ... glad to learn about you more and more ... I think we are familiar with you long ago) funny?
It is sometimes difficult to express their thoughts in another language, but it is important that you feel those emotions and thoughts that I convey with words, words must not be empty, this is wrong! must be meaning feelings.i I am very glad that I feel our communication is correct)))
I look forward to your letter and think of you, very hope go further in our communication! I am very glad I met you)
Let me gently sweet lovely kisses ...
My best wishes for you Kuss**
Take care of yourself!
Your Ann

Spoiler für Header Hong Kong:
Received: from mailin50.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.26.255]) by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id zElbB3fbf1GWMQAAEt5QoA; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:04:15 +0200
Received: from forward20.mail.yandex.net ([95.108.253.145]) by mailin50.aul.t-online.de with esmtp id 1UXDyD-0uonYG0; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:04:01 +0200
Received: from web14g.yandex.ru (web14g.yandex.ru [95.108.252.114]) by forward20.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id AA4C01041B61 for <xxx@t-online.de>; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:04:00 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by web14g.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 6469A10904BE; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:04:00 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;t=1367341440; OmCpexuuGnfr4gxYJHj3jDZ8bkSWSTJfLxphDhygw1gOAvlcrU/r/iA2oS 1lfb0sYT+pRJA2oL+7niCk12/B4w8yRu2csjw9zyD9p/tyUl+o/7ecdyuKU230pfFX PahXjv7mRGgZ+fjke++B9/T192rJgFho5hFfZmyU=
Received: from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web14g.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:04:00 +0400
Subject: My warm brighty sweet greetings to you my dearest lovely man xxx Kuss**
Message-ID: <973691367341440@web14g.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:04:00 +0400
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BD_01CE45D6.19CD0EB0"
X-KASFlt-Status: Lua profiles 45572 [Apr 29 2013]
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-04-30T17:04:15Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 64c6c519-68bb-4c0b-ba75-4d915824a81d

------=_NextPart_000_00BD_01CE45D6.19CD0EB0
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Zitat:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:04:00 +0400

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 07:15 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #10 - 07. Mai 2013 um 21:15

With my warm open heart Im glad to greet you my dearest lovely xxx Kuss**
With great joy and trepidation, I again begin my letter to you .... life dictates its own rules, and we have a great desire, that life sometimes gives us obstacles .... and me ... this is some sad mix .... but I do not want to be sad, I want to be always with her head and move forward despite the barriers))) the most important thing for me to know that your heart is the place for me and I think that the thread of our conversation stronger .... I'm really happy that in my lonely and difficult life you came! in thee I found a real, bright, warm .... that's what I expected from life, it is precisely those emotions that I wanted to try .....
I really hope that we can go together in a bright future! I am very scared when I can not find a way to write to you, and nothing I can do with it ..... do not want to lose you .... thank you for every word, perfect words that you make me happy, for girls are very important to understand and to hear those words .... I infinitely pleasant, wonderful emotion overwhelm my heart and soul ... my mind .... my heart is beating-pleasing excitement .... I think of you ..... about fact that I am not alone ..... you're a wonderful man! I am pleased to realize that I need you .... I like to think and dream about that one day I might be able to look in your eyes ..... take your hand .... go with you on a stroll ... .. this is great, is not happy? there so much empty in the relationship ... the Internet is filled with game .... but how wonderful to know that we were able to find each other through so many people! coincidence? I think that there is .... to be happy!
Now I want to start a new period in my life! Of course with you ..... first of all I need to get a little rest .... was a very difficult period in my life ..... work took much effort ...... As for my holiday, I really hope that I will get it soon ...
I wish meet with you in real, come and visit you, what you think?... for me it would be great if we could hold it together ..... I think that we are ready to learn in real life .... you can write many letters, but nothing can replace look in his eyes ..... feel the emotions ..... I'll wait with impatience your letter, the beautiful and handsome, that gives me so many wonderful! my best wishes! light, heat, heart ..... take care of yourself!
Take care of yourself!
Your Ann

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from mailin54.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.3]) by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id mr2zLJwliVFJFwAAEt5QoA; Tue, 07 May 2013 19:54:40 +0200
Received: from forward7.mail.yandex.net ([77.88.61.37]) by mailin54.aul.t-online.de with esmtp id 1UZm5r-12OT5M0; Tue, 7 May 2013 19:54:27 +0200
Received: from web16e.yandex.ru (web16e.yandex.ru [77.88.60.19]) by forward7.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id E0AEF1C18CB for <xxx@t-online.de>; Tue,  7 May 2013 21:54:26 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]) by web16e.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 9D71BC2005C; Tue,  7 May 2013 21:54:26 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;t=1367949266; BC3xYyY4sClMxy/BCtr9wXpi0aHjmm41Ewgjx1cDOIjqiBRRJ0UzwJrcin 9F2G67blF60eMaE4sC7cSQ6QbKkrQUBN2QDsaGemKYgBictwPz6LOjNa7ZPDyQl4Fg zvgZw+KdtfEvYXT5HnixR4TxBE4PHDkUiBRuWMi8=
Received: from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web16e.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 07 May 2013 21:54:26 +0400
Subject: My warm brighty sweet greetings to you my dearest lovely gentleman xxx Kuss**
X-KASFlt-Status: Lua profiles 45949 [May 07 2013]
Message-ID: <1182641367949266@web16e.yandex.ru>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 21:54:26 +0400
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0205_01CE4B5C.D151B370"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-05-07T17:54:40Z
X-TOI-MSGID: 5a5343e0-21f3-410b-b4e4-0a92e410bdab

------=_NextPart_000_0205_01CE4B5C.D151B370
        charset="iso-8859-1"

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 07:17 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

des Untergangs

Antwort #11 - 07. Mai 2013 um 21:28

Mail über Hong Kong   Smiley

Code
Alles auswählen
Services:	Open proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1218)

Zitat:
from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web16e.yandex.ru with HTTP; Tue, 07 May 2013 21:54:26 +0400
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 21:54:26 +0400

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Mai 2013 um 07:17 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #12 - 12. Mai 2013 um 06:45

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

mausepaul
General Counsel

Antwort #13 - 12. Mai 2013 um 11:29

With my warm open heart Im glad to greet you my dearest lovely xxx Kuss**
I want to know: what the fate of my reward? Or, again, another band? And the light, and during that time while I know you no dark spots. I recently came to the conclusion that you have no cons! This is wonderful! Very much want to believe that in this life you're my last, that we are together FOREVER, I do not even want to think what might happen to us. I miss you and I suffer from loneliness ... because you are not there ... because you're so far away from me, and I'm from you! This distance creates a very big obstacle in our relationship ... you know me you do not have enough ...
Today I went to agency, there to me have told that to me is necessary to legalise papers. The price of all documents and works of a travel company is about 800 Euro. Travel agent has told, that contract includes visa, insurance, medical examination and services of agency. They want so much money because all agencies have so prices, and usually are more expensive. All my savings I saved long time is just about 450 Euro, and about 150 Euro can take from parents, not more. This way I need about 200 Euro more and Im really hope, that you can help me this money and that it is no problem for you.
Im sure we need to meet in real. Im totally trust your feelings and hope your understanding. If you really serious and honest in your feelings and words, I trust in it, Im sure you will be real gentleman and will help me, to make this serious, important step for us, our relations and happy future.
Recently, me, something is happening, I have changed myself and see these changes. Sometimes, it happens, it becomes so lonely - even a wolf howl. I so want to see you, hug and kiss. Your image is spinning before my eyes every fraction of a second, thinking of you never go out of my head. His letter to you dedicate only you, the ideal dream. Day and night you remember. And you and I see a bright dreams. A waking dream of meeting. Only with you I want to live my own life. What to do and what to do, what to think and what to do next ... I want to write candidly, but I can not. Do not want to look silly, so only a hint, that I want to see you, walk with you side by side, to tell you that you have one ... I am charmed, mad, and how about I do not know ... Well, did not get the hint, but it turned out only a revelation ... such as you, I have not seen before. And know for sure - the world is no longer beautiful, gentle and intelligent. I realized that I want to be with you. I want to communicate with you frequently. Hold your hand, hug .... I want to hug, kiss, I want to see you all pull, and never let go! All night I think of you ... I just want to be with you - side by side, and every day to give you dreams and joy ... I want to cling to you, I want to be thy fate, I will never let you go ... a pleasant evening is melting outside the window, the lights the streets were lit long, but I think only one thing-how together our two destinies merged ....
Take care of yourself!
Your Ann

Spoiler für Header:
Received: from mailin55.aul.t-online.de ([172.20.27.4])
        by ehead202.aul.t-online.de (Dovecot) with LMTP id F3WcEnxVjlERbAAAEt5QoA;
        Sat, 11 May 2013 16:38:48 +0200
Received: from forward2h.mail.yandex.net ([84.201.187.147]) by mailin55.aul.t-online.de
        with esmtp id 1UbAwd-19roUi0; Sat, 11 May 2013 16:38:43 +0200
Received: from web24h.yandex.ru (web24h.yandex.ru [84.201.187.158])
        by forward2h.mail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id E1788700B01
        for <xxx@t-online.de>; Sat, 11 May 2013 18:38:41 +0400 (MSK)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
        by web24h.yandex.ru (Yandex) with ESMTP id 8FD0460792D5;
        Sat, 11 May 2013 18:38:41 +0400 (MSK)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yandex.ru; s=mail;
        t=1368283121; bh=9zGkfNXbXch5s8EYtqIJFW8ksMr+PgJ9xzM10wSF478=;
        h=From:To:Subject:Date;
        b=k/tFEepQ88yeEIXI+9oBqnyvwAKP1W05LCJGdab3KJ+q5U9BNDo4O138OsBpxHtJ5
         LKrq+Rl1qAhgWEGtq6CTZnY2Dakx5a9a7D7WwY6Shi862wDTIdG/BWIMkLBvP2ajAc
         4RyCTZqw5daJv1eOTKwoP6E0/MvM/Wh+H5oz6s+c=
Received: from [218.188.13.237] ([218.188.13.237]) by web24h.yandex.ru with HTTP;
        Sat, 11 May 2013 18:38:40 +0400
To: xxx <xxx@t-online.de>
Subject: My warm bright sweet greetings to you my dearest lovely prince xxx Kuss**
Message-Id: <502291368283120@web24h.yandex.ru>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 18:38:40 +0400
        boundary="----==--bound.50230.web24h.yandex.ru"
X-TOI-SPAM: u;0;2013-05-11T14:38:48Z
X-TOI-MSGID: cfcf5c61-6296-4777-bbb1-888828f3da30

------==--bound.50230.web24h.yandex.ru
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Type: text/plain

Zitat:
The price of all documents and works of a travel company is about 800 Euro.

Zitat:
Im really hope, that you can help me this money and that it is no problem for you.
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2013 um 00:22 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Antwort #14 - 12. Mai 2013 um 13:30

Smiley über Hong Kong

Code
Alles auswählen
General IP Information
Services:	Open proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1400)

Zitat:
Sat, 11 May 2013 18:38:40 +0400
« Zuletzt geändert: 17. Mai 2013 um 00:23 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema