Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Juliet <happysunday134@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 3192 mal)

Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Juliet <happysunday134@hotmail.com>
02. März 2013 um 13:46

Portalnachricht:

Thanks for the email addresss
Hi There,
Thanks so much for taking your time to write me back,I really enjoyed reading you letter as you really 
made my day come through..How is work and family.I got your personal email address and i have sent you
a mail over there so go check it out and get back to me asap..

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Profil-Daten

https://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=137393

Zitat:
cooljuliet am cool and easy to be with
27 y/o female from alaska, USA
nurse
ID: 137393 

Personal details
Sex      female
Children      0
Want children      Yes
Date of birth      1985 - November - 18
Height      5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type      Athletic
Ethnicity      Hispanic
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Single
Education      Some college
Income      $10,000-$30,000/year
Smoker      Rarely
Drinker      Often

Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      male
Looking for an age range      28 -  64
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner

Description:
Even tho we are miles and miles apart, You have managed to steal my heart, I long to lay in your 
someone arms, So you can work your magical charms. I could feel you were the one deep in my soul, 
Finding everlasting love was my goal in this site , let see who we captured my heart like a pirate in high 
seas, Please take me in your arms would you please? To heights like I've never known, Make me gasp 
and make me groan, Honey,and I will love you with all my heart, Forever together, let's never part. 
whom we, make sweet love to me, In your arms I want to be, We will make sweet love together In 
ectasy as light as a feather!

Ideal match description:
well, I am someone who is looking to enjoy everyday of my life. I love my job as a Nurse. Its 
wonderful!...I have been single for quite sometimes now , my last relationship lasted 2 years. I am 
always kinda shy but I am a really sweet girl - honest!. I believe Life's too short to waste your time 
with someone who's not worth you. Not money wise but someone who doesn't want the samething you 
want in life.. I am looking for a man both inside and out with lots of good feelings and wonderful internal 
qualities to share with his partner. Someone who is at peace with himself and likes to have fun and 
enjoy what life has to offer. I would like to be with a man who enjoys nature . My kind of man should 
possess all the quality needed by a woman,should be intelligent,God fearing,romantic,loving,caring,sexy 
and Hardworking. someone that would show me real love and affection and i would too..someone i can 
have good time with without drama..I love to be cuddled... I think someone who isnt afraid to look into 
my eyes is a plus. I'm honest and just want to get the most out of life. Humour is a must i'm playful and 
can be a goof but serious as well, I'm a pretty even balance in all areas. I can't promise to be the most 
amazing person you'll meet but i can keep you entertained! A Man i will always like to communicate with 
,advise and chat with at every moment of my life.. I only want to meet honest, true, down to earth 
people. Someone that knows what direction he is taking in life and the goals that he wishes to 
accomplish..If interested
« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2021 um 13:26 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Adept
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Juliet <happysunday134@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 02. März 2013 um 13:49

Hi ,
      So How was your day......i just hope you aren't working off your butt.. and thanks for replying my 
mail soon enough i really do appreciate it.. ...So how's everything been with you?... so for a start of us 
getting to know each other...I think I'd take this chance to tell you a little about myself... Smiley
        I am Juliet Christiana Donnie and 27 years of age ,beautiful blonde hair,green eyes.. also I am 
single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself..and come to talk of 
my about my background, I quite have a diverse background, My dad is from Madrid in Spain  and My 
mom is from Mel,OZ i grew up mainly in Madrid and had all my school days there and even my primary 
school days ..Had to move down here in Alaska,  Anderson  with my aunt after i lost my parents in an 
auto crash some years back and moved down here 3 years ago...
       I like having fun and i enjoy going to beach to watch the ,going to the beach for a long 
walk,swimming,cooking,hanging out with loved ones,watching movies, dancing mostly salsa, playing 
video games,swimming,hanging out with loved ones,playing basketball, reading magazine and novel....I 
don't know what you still wanna know, but I'd be glad if you ask.. Talk to you soon..and i would love to 
know about you as well..just like i stated about me in brief or more than that....TTYS
Juliet... Smiley

Spoiler:
Return-Path: happysunday134@hotmail.com
Received: from snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.89]) by mx-ha.web.de
(mxweb001) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0MA7lR-1U4sNG2Jzd-00B3R9 for
<xxxxx>; Sat, 02 Mar 2013 10:49:40 +0100
Received: from SNT140-W23 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:49:39 -0800
X-EIP: [OfxnYk5RD7u3Eb4XEkjPaYxlp0SAyp62]
X-Originating-Email: [happysunday134@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT140-W23CE4C8F887BC7B2333F449DF80@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_650a7453-9f2d-4d35-9c93-a55f0e6000bb_"
To: <xxxxxx>
Subject: About me
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:49:38 -0800
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Mar 2013 09:49:39.0211 (UTC) FILETIME=[419C2DB0:01CE172B]
Envelope-To: <xxxxx>

Eingeliefert über Microsoft - Herkunft nicht festellbar

Zitat:
Received: from SNT140-W23 ([65.55.90.73]) by snt0-omc2-s14.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675); Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:49:39 -0800
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 01:49:38 -0800

« Zuletzt geändert: 30. Mai 2021 um 13:24 von Webmaster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema