Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Gerald <obriangerald@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 5090 mal)

ma-ria
Ex-Mitglied

Gerald <obriangerald@hotmail.com>
26. Februar 2013 um 20:45

l'm almost been scam by this guy in Shaadi dating site.....and facebook ....Obrain Gerald or Gerald Obrian or Gerald C. Obrian...<obriangerald@hotmail.com>
So good to be true luckly l'm not stupid to believed all his words..

Hello Dear, how are you doing,well it is my utmost pleasure to meet someone like you, you look very pretty and nice looking, let me start by introducing myself to you, My name is Obrian Gerald  born  and raised  in Dallas Texas United State I am a freelance contractor In oil and Gas industry,Just rounded up the first phase of contract with petronas Malaysia , i'm in united states now waiting for the commencement of the second phase of the contract , When i set my eyes on your profile you really caught my attention, i don't mind coming over to you to start a new life but that depends on you. i'm divorced 3 years ago due to infidelity, i have a son  who stays with the mum at Ohio,To be  honest with you when i set my eyes on your profile something in me told me you are the woman for me, since then i have never taken my eyes off your pics, i think i like you very much though we have not seen each other but are believe we are great match. I would be very happy to know you more at-least knowing about your family, job, hobby, knowing who you really are and things about you, your likes and dislike and your dreams in life , i don't need gold nor silver from you, all i need is your heart. it is only your love that can bring the desired joy and happiness that  i am looking for in my long awaited wife, the security and the happiness i needed in my home is with you, that is why i wanted you in my life, my dream is to raise a wonderful family with you,Secondly my dream is to see us grow old loving each other and becoming role models to our kids.,go to the beach together holding our hands kissing  in the eyes of everyone,   i like adventures, hanging out with my family, go swimming together.

My interests are multi-faceted. I like to camp, hike, shop and do outdoor kinds of things, but also enjoy getting dressed up for a night at the theater. 
I want to meet a woman that is kind and caring. I would like to spoil her and in return be spoiled. I am a gentle kind man that treats people the way I want to be treated. If you take a chance on me you will not be disappointed. 
She will be the sum of many parts. She will radiate beauty from within, since my concern is not primarily with the outward appearance. She will be independent, know her own mind, and not be afraid to speak it. Most of all, she will be at peace with herself, her past, and her God. 

I would like to find that person who is my equal, who is a great companion and likes to do things together but also who is independent and secure enough have solo adventure. Being honest, faithful and having integrity is a must. But self confidence and an outgoing personality would make a complete package. If this sounds like you, I'm always up and will go all out for you,let me stop here till i hear from you again, looking forward for your reply.
Obrain.

Hi  Dear, thanks for the wonderful  opportunity to be all your..am really pleased to meet you in  my life as a friend and companion. I will definitely enjoy telling you about myself. I was raised in a family of a single child, I was the baby. My parents were married for over 60 + years until the day my dad died. As I look at my childhood I think of it as a very happy time. I felt loved, nurtured, and always remember being happy. I have always been pretty goal oriented as well as very active. My mind and body like to be busy as much as possible. Not that I can‘t relax, I certainly cherish this time. But I guess what I am saying is that I am a person who participates in life and does not observe it.

I didn't understand until after I was married, how wonderful a role model my parents were regarding friendship, love, and commitment. They loved each other more than I can describe. And until the day they died my dad was often seen patting mom‘s behind… and mom was forever baking dads favorites day in and day out.. Hence, I have a great sense of what a relationship is, or should be. I am a very happy man even when I am without a woman in my life. ... However, I certainly enjoy a good woman to share myself with. I have been divorced 3 years ago, and in these 3 years I have had no  serious date, since I decided I needed none.. I thank life‘s experiences and my parents for that fact .

I had faith that I will meet my soul mate someday. And when I do, I will know for sure that this is the real thing. I have only experienced that kind of Love once in my life, but because of that I know the power and intensity of a very deep love. I have a mental vision that when I am 80, my love and I will be sitting in a white rocker on a porch somewhere out in nature. she will be sitting on my lap and we are rocking, laughing, and enjoying God’s nature around us. I could never enjoy a one way relationship... I love to give… but I also love to receive... I am not talking material things; I am talking about support, listening, honesty, friendship, companionship, and all the other little things to our personalities. I don’t think a good relationship has a right or wrong... I feel a good relationship is simply a compliment of the other person. I am without a doubt NOT a fighter or arguer. I am a peaceful soul and always look at the good in people and most situations. I am positive, not negative, I am optimistic, not pessimistic, I smile a lot and don’t frown always, I prefer to laugh than cry, but when I do cry. If I have to get married again, I have vowed to try with my whole heart and soul to have a successful

Wow……. I am worn out. As I look at your nature and smiles, how wonderful you have been to me I would keep on writing forever. I think I am self centered, but I do think I am a man who as I said like life and not observe. I think sometimes I feel deeper  than others, loves deeper than a few, and give of self as much as possible. From here you can try and figure it out. Ha… and if I confused you... don’t worry, my mind has the capacity to multi task and now I just put it on paper, My best.

Hope I will be reading from you soon.. Can you please tell me more about your childhood and social life? I will try to create a questioner in my next email to enable us know each other very well.

From a Kind Heart
Obrian.

Hello Dear how are you doing, I received your message, it's my pleasure meeting you, how are you doing, you are such a prolific person, and wonderful to be with, I am pleased to have you as my friend, confidant, lover and a wife if you permit me, your words send a very sensitive signals to my heart, I sincerely believe it will work between us, I am here for a serious relationship, to look for that woman for me, a one man  woman , home builder, lover and friend who knows the meaning of love.
I am definitely not here to "play"  so anything I tell you is from my heart and mind, I can also tell you 1 million times if you want me to...either and I think you and I are searching for the same...a friendship....and if that friendship should blossom into something more we would be blessed with one of life's most beautiful gifts.... the gift of love, I have held on tightly to the hope that this blessing will be bestowed upon me to find that one special woman or I should say "beloved partner in life" with whom I can share everything unite my heart, body and soul.
I am Looking for the right woman to share the rest of my life with,  I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-hear-ted woman and am willing to take my time to find the right one. I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same. I know who I am and am  comfortable in my skin and being myself. that's ok but just give me true love and never hurt me that is what I am looking for, i'm very sorry about your predicaments in the past, despite all this i want you in my life, i sincerely wish you will understand,I would like a woman that will love and respect me for who I am , that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it or give me a wink from across the room  just to let me know she is thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she is thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same....  all I need is a real love, a woman that can take care of my home and who is ready to sacrifice for love, what really brought me to your profile was your humility, I believe you are my perfect match, in relationship what really matters is trust, with that there's no hurdle of life we cannot jump, I find you attractive and cute i hope you will give my soul a resting place in your heart, I would like to know about your family, what you do for fun, your hobby and what you think of me, i have already bought the items i promised now is late night here, tomorrow i will send it to courier company after wish i will send you the list of the items that i bought for you, looking forward to hear from you again, have a lovely day, 
Obrian.

Honey it's hard to explain how much I love you..to tell you the truth I'm so glad to have you. Whenever you need me I will be there for you dear, this is just a token from me to appreciate your love for me this little while we have known each other. here is the details of the little items I sent to you which I earlier promised..

(1) Apple  Laptop
(2) Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 & Iphone
(3) Gold  Ring
(4) Gold Wristwatch
(5) Gold Necklace,Bracelet & Pendants
(6) Long Champ Bag
(7) Sets of Perfumes(Dkny and Britney Spear) 
(8) Pairs of Shoes
(9) Cosmetic box

Inside the cosmetics box are the Jewelry(the wrist watch,engagement ring and necklace Bracelet & Pendants)there is also brown envelop where i kept some pictures of myself and son..In the same brown envelope,I enclosed $15,000 (fifteen thousand dollars) cash. I know you might like to make some arrangement there before my arrival.. I am sure $5,000 will be enough to book a nice hotel prior to my arrival.. Then the remaining, I will use when i come... just do whatever you think is okay for us....

Darling i love and care so much about us been together..I would really like to have a nice time in Malaysia.. I will like to visit some interesting places with you like langkawi island and others. .. please as soon as you receive the luggage from the courier services just let me know so that we can make more plans because i really want to enjoy myself this time with you alone hehe..hummkisss..,I sent through Maximum Security Vault,Dallas Texas. with your name;xxxxxxxxxxx they said it will be delivered on Tuesday 12th Feb.2013.. please call me immediately you receive the items ok.. love you .. see you soon....

Your heart,
Obrian..
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2013 um 21:57 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
ma-ria
Ex-Mitglied

Re: Gerald <obriangerald@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 26. Februar 2013 um 20:54

Gerald C. Obrian and Gerald Obrian he have 2 Account in Facebook profile.....Works at TiKa Group srl / Italian multi-disciplinary engineering company Studied at Texas A&M University Lives in Boston, Massachusetts Divorced From Boston, Massachusetts

https://www.facebook.com/obriangerald

Zitat:
Gerald C. Obrian

Geschieden
Männlich

Info      
        Männlich
    Lieblingszitate
    HONESTY IS THE KEY WORD.

https://www.facebook.com/gerald.obrian.7

Zitat:
Gerald Obrian

Arbeitet bei TiKa Group srl / Italian multi-disciplinary engineering company
Hat hier studiert: Texas A&M University
Wohnt in Boston
Geschieden

Arbeit und Ausbildung
        TiKa Group srl / Italian multi-disciplinary engineering company
        Sam Houston High School
        Arlington
        Texas A&M University
        College Station

Info      
        Wohnt in Boston
        Männlich

« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2013 um 22:03 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 26. Februar 2013 um 20:55

@ ma-ria

Smiley

Wir benötigen noch die Emailadresse und den Quelltext der Mail. 
Bitte vervollständige das Thema damit wir es veröffentlichen können. Sonst ist das wertlos. 
Wie Du den Quelltext findest kannst Du in den Boardregeln nachlesen. 
Vergesse nicht Deine Daten zu entfernen. 

Geklaut wurde das Foto hier: http://www.gerald-hauser.at/zu-meiner-person/gemeinde-st-jakob-id/bgm-mag-gerald...

Mag. Gerald Hauser   Smiley

Zitat:
1999-2003 Abgeordneter zum Tiroler Landtag;
seit 2004 Landesparteiobmann der FPÖ TIrol;
seit 2005 Bundesparteiobmannstellvertreter;
2006-2008 Nationalratsabgeordneter;
seit 2008 Klubobmann u. Abgeordneter zum Tiroler Landtag sowie Obmann des Finanzkontrollausschusses
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2013 um 22:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

ma-ria
Ex-Mitglied

Antwort #3 - 26. Februar 2013 um 21:06

My Dear Beloved

How are you doing  Baby? it was nice chatting with you, how is your family, i hope each and every one is fine, It has really taken me quite sometime to write this letter, I know this will surprise you but I just can't wait to write you this email just letting you know how much you mean to me now and how much I want you in my life as the best part of me. Thanks so much for opening up to me this much, I must tell you it takes so much courage to do just that,I feel the need to Love you now and to love you more,loving tomorrow and forever and hoping so much to meet you soon.

This feeling of love that I hold within my heart for you runs deeper than any ocean or sea; I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold me, then maybe you would feel my love for you that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie! So, if what you feel for me is real and what you say is true, then with all my heart do I trust thee?

If you want me as your love as much as I want you as my love then so be it. I give you this heart of mine and ask nothing less or nothing more but just that you don't go breaking my heart. My love and trust is all I have to give to you, sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart’s desire. If it pleases you, call me your lover from this day forth and you’re mine.

For your love am I and your best friend too. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one. Hear this, "My Declaration of Love", from me to you. I love you, my Angel, with all my heart and I will never stop loving you. You are my life, you are my everything. Though distance may keep us apart, you will always be embedded deep within my heart, Have you gotten my gifts yet, let me know when you receive it ok

Hope to read from you soon my beautiful angel.

From my HEART to YOU,
Obrian.
« Zuletzt geändert: 26. Februar 2013 um 22:00 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #4 - 26. Februar 2013 um 22:19

@ ma-ria

Smiley  and thx for your report.

The pictures are stolen from an Austrian man called Gerald Hauser from Tyrol.
He ist mayor from St. Jakob in Defereggen, a small village in Eastern Tyrol near to Lienz.
The profile from that real man you can find also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gerald.hauser.1829

It would be nice if you could also post some Quelltext informations from his e-mails.
How to find this informations you can check out here - I hope this site will be helpful.

http://www.johnru.com/active-whois/headers-yahoo-gmail-hotmail-aol.html

You just need to click onto the links.

Before sending your posts make sure that your personal details and your real name and e-mail adddress are replaced with "XXX".

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema