Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Elena <elena-hotkanskaya@mail.ru> (Gelesen: 1870 mal)

Kopernikuss
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Tuebingen
Elena <elena-hotkanskaya@mail.ru>
04. Februar 2013 um 09:58

Hello dear xxxx.
Today when I came home from work, I really wanted to see your letter. Turning on the computer and saw your letter, I was happy and smiling, I was very pleased to see that you wrote to me. Immediately when I read it, I felt happy. Today my letter you brought me warmth and peace in my soul, and a better mood for the evening. I thank you for your answer!
I worked all day today, as I have already written, I really love my job. I have a story to tell about it. At work, since I work with young children, there are sometimes funny and amusing stories. Just today, for example, I had a very nice case, which I will long remember. I want to tell you it is very nice case. Today at work when he was a quiet hour, and all the children slept in their beds. I went into another room. Suddenly, one little girl started to cry, but I have not heard, I was in another room. On the bed next to a little boy stood up and walked towards me. When I saw the boy in its room, I asked him why he got out of bed? This boy told me that there crying his fiancee and she needs help. Oh, my dear xxxx, you have no idea how I was surprised when he said that his bride is crying. It looked all so cute, I will remember this story. Dear xxxx, you liked my story? I like the fact that even small children love, and children have the same love. Feelings they have for each person and no matter what age he or appearance. Feelings come to the man whom you know he likes you. As for my feelings, they overwhelmed me, in the depths of my soul, I feel lonely, and I want to be alone with someone you love life. Today I thought a lot about you, and I felt inexplicably, I felt you xxxx, beside me, my thoughts with you. I'm looking for a great and long relationship of love, and I implore you to write only the truth about his feelings towards me. What do you xxxx, feel me? Important for me to know about your feelings towards me.
Now, when I wrote you a letter to my mom came into the room and asked what I was doing, to whom I write letters? I told my mom all about our acquaintance with you that we have met and liked each other. I told my mother, your name, where you live and what you do. Mom told me that she is not against our acquaintance, because I have long time to find love and think about family and loved one. I am glad that I did not have to hide from his mother, the relationship between us. Mom always worried about me, and she was afraid for me, she wants to give me only the best and so she has little concern. But I convinced my mother that you are not the same as everyone else that you xxxx good man, and you're not going to write that offensive. She understands me, and goes to say that if we have such a great distance to have feelings for each other, then we should not stop us two lonely people need to go further, then we will all achieve, of course only on honesty, trust and understanding, and We will very strong pair in the world. Dear xxxx if you agree with my mom?
Now I am finishing my letter and I want to ask you, do not forget that I open my heart to you, and I hope that these words will be heard by your heart. I send you another photo of my because I feel you will enjoy them.
I'll wait for your answer,
I'll think about you!
Your Elena

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2014 um 05:41 von scambuster » 
Grund: ru10886 
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Wesermann
Forum Administrator

I love Anti-Scam

Standort: Russia
Re: Elena <elena-hotkanskaya@mail.ru>
Antwort #1 - 04. Februar 2013 um 10:03

@ Kopernikuss

Bitte noch den Quelltext zu dieser Mail posten!!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Kopernikuss
Themenstarter Themenstarter
Scam Warners

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Tuebingen
Antwort #2 - 04. Februar 2013 um 12:26

from [128.75.35.28] (port=31687 helo=[192.168.0.102]) by smtp37.i.mail.ru with esmtpa (envelope-from <elena-hotkanskaya@mail.ru>) id 1Ti58S-0004bh-K2 for 
<15476112.20121210165507@mail.ru>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #3 - 04. Februar 2013 um 12:43

@ Kopernikuss

Wir brauchen den vollständigen Quelltext bitte, was sollen wir denn damit anfangen was du uns da schickst
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2014 um 05:49 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Antwort #4 - 04. Februar 2013 um 12:46

Einlieferung über Yekaterinburg, Russland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	128.75.35.28
Decimal:	2152407836
Hostname:	128-75-35-28.broadband.corbina.ru
ISP:	VimpelCom
Organization:	Beeline
Services:	None detected
Type:	Wireless Broadband
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Sverdlovsk
City:	Yekaterinburg 

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2014 um 05:50 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #5 - 04. Februar 2013 um 18:14

Gleicher Startbeitrag hier: Polina <kartona-polina@mail.ru>

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #6 - 04. Februar 2013 um 18:19

Die Story kennen wir auch von Katya <terokina.katya@mail.ru>!
Bei den Scamwarners gibt es diese Story von Polina Anesina <polina-anes@mail.ru> Smiley
Bei scammerlist haben wir ihn von Katya Chpokina <katyachpokina.sweet@mail.ru> Smiley

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 01. Februar 2014 um 05:50 von scambuster »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

scambuster
General Counsel

Standort: Beuningen
Antwort #7 - 31. Januar 2014 um 18:07

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1