Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Mary <mary_jamari@hotmail.com> (Gelesen: 6568 mal)

lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Mary <mary_jamari@hotmail.com>
27. Januar 2013 um 10:16

from http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/marymathew

Zitat:
marymathew

I'm a goofball with a camera who will make you happier than a bird with a french fry.

I am a:    30 yr-old woman seeking men, 35-80
Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
Smokes:   Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

The very best way to describe myself is to give you a sneak peak into my space....When you walk in my front door your right smack in my living room. I have the usual...couch, chairs, TV, radio. At any point you will find a Flatt's CD in my radio that's my life. I am single never married,I'm a fun and sophisticated woman who likes to laugh. I am feminine but not prissy and I on't believe in fairy tales. Sure, I like chivalry and seeing a gentleman in action, but I'm totally realistic.God Fearing,and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend/family,I like watching movies, swimming, fishing, playing video games,listening to music dancing,going out on dates,traveling,going bowling.I am a family oriented person
and I get along with everyone in my family and outside my family.
I’m looking for:

I really like to find a special man for dating and openness for what may develop. I want that connection with him to have a balance of attraction and chemistry. He would be lots of fun to be around. He would be easy going yet serious when the time calls for it. He is very intellectual but still enjoys being silly and can laugh at campy humor. I'd like a man that will be ready to pamper me and take care of me. Who is not self centered and will respect my intention and ability. He is intriguing, genuine, caring, passionate, and sensual.I want someone who wants and is open to a relationship. I do not want him to be in a race to get their either. Time will tell and compatibility will set our pace. He would not just want a position filled. I want him to want me. He would make time for us despite the craziest of schedules and also respect my schedule regardless of how clumsy it might be. He would create quality time over quantity if it were all we had.I want someone who needs me as much as I might need him.
Hide/Show
More about me

Height:    5' 8"  (173 cm)
Body Type:    Fit/Athletic
Hair Color:    Dark Brown
Eye Color:    Brown
Ethnicity:    White/Caucasian
Education:    High School
Religion:    Christian/Catholic
    sall goods
Income:    No Answer
Smokes:    Never
Drinks:    Never
Marital Status:    Never Married
Has Kids:    I have no kids
Wants Kids:    Someday
Looking for:   Marriage
Sign:    Capricorn Capricorn

Zitat:

marymathew 30 yr-old woman, mchigan, Michigan USA

Subject:
    Thanks for the interest in me

Thanks for the interest in me

Am glad to read from you ,Am a new member on this site but have not find any Luck Yet. i don't often check mails here,let me know if you have another email we can chat and have a straight Long Conversation,Hopefully a meet as your profile picks my interest too.mary_jamari@hotmail.com

Mary

michigan_dating_2850405.jpg ( 31 KB | Downloads )
michigan_dating_2850405.jpg
michigan_personals_2850387.jpg ( 21 KB | Downloads )
michigan_personals_2850387.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
lemansue
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

trust no cheater

Re: Mary <mary_jamari@hotmail.com>
Antwort #1 - 27. Januar 2013 um 10:17

Hello xxxx,
It's nice to hear from you, I will love to know more about you that will be better and faster for us to meet real soon, and i will love to see more of your pictures too,

for me to know who i am talking to.. More about me I am Mary Jamari, 30 years old, single, live alone, self employed. Born in Michigan,USA, I Obtained Bsc in Business

management. Now live in Louisiana, Ball for 4years now. I am into the sales of gold bar. mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good

listening, God Fearing,and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play football and I enjoy chilling`with my friend and family, I

like going to the cinema, or watching movies in my room,I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a

good cook. I am a family oriented person.I am second child of my parents and the only daughter .I remain single because of the way guys treated me they left me with

nothing, My ex boyfriend screwed off my business and ran away with my income, this made me close down my business in the past but my life has been mostly focused on

creating success for myself that is why i try to re open small business on my own again, I don't like digging to my past, it hurt me and i like to concentrate on my

future because that is what important to me. I had an accident some months ago which affected my hearing, so i cannot use phone much, i can barely hear what people

are saying but closer will make me hear , Most men ignore me because of the hearing problem i am having but i know i will be okay because i am still under treatment, I

need a man who will love me for whom i am and be there for me in good and in bad moment of my life.I have some questions for you now I do hope you answer them

before we move forward.

How old are you ? Where are you located ? What do you do for a living? Do you live alone? Do you rent or own where you live or with kids? Do you have high sex drive?

What are you looking for online, How long have you been in this internet dating thing ? Any luck yet ?And I hope you are not a cheater or lair like my ex boyfriends and

most men out there trying to use me just for sex mate?and more you want to tell me i will love to know more of you.

I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to

tell me?

I look forward to hearing from you soon ! 
Mary

Spoiler:
Delivered-To: xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.49.49.101 with SMTP id t5csp8281qen;
        Sat, 26 Jan 2013 04:34:30 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.194.58.113 with SMTP id p17mr13369563wjq.27.1359203670156;
Return-Path: <mary_jamari@hotmail.com>
Received: from bay0-omc1-s23.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc1-s23.bay0.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.34])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l1si7025406een.23.2013.01.26.04.34.29;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of mary_jamari@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.34 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.34;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of mary_jamari@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.34 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=mary_jamari@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY002-W70 ([65.54.190.59]) by bay0-omc1-s23.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
      Sat, 26 Jan 2013 04:34:15 -0800
X-EIP: [pLZbHmVwoDwgz36WoITXRYm+JhuFjlb3]
X-Originating-Email: [mary_jamari@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY002-W70C108D0EB63A7D69B8A1C8B1A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: mary_jamari@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
     boundary="_356fde7f-a2c0-4d5d-990d-2b52ffa46f6d_"
To: xxx@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Hello dear Mary
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 04:34:15 -0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <5103CA06.20208@gmail.com>
References: <5103CA06.20208@gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Jan 2013 12:34:15.0052 (UTC) FILETIME=[739CACC0:01CDFBC1]

--_356fde7f-a2c0-4d5d-990d-2b52ffa46f6d_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="_6de03612-c216-4573-bc89-aa2bd7d3d5be_"

--_6de03612-c216-4573-bc89-aa2bd7d3d5be_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

email over the USA by microsoft

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	65.54.190.34
Decimal:	1094106658
Hostname:	bay0-omc1-s23.bay0.hotmail.com
ISP:	Microsoft Hosting
Organization:	Microsoft Hosting
Services:	Likely mail server
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information
State/Region:	Washington
City:	Redmond 

Zitat:
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 04:34:15 -0800

4_034.jpg ( 14 KB | Downloads )
4_034.jpg
23_005.jpg ( 40 KB | Downloads )
23_005.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #2 - 27. Januar 2013 um 12:13

Profilfunde:

Alexia Betancourt https://www.facebook.com/alexia.betancourt.1 Und weitere Profile mit der Dame.
katisha http://www.perfectmatch.com/Dating/Washington/Hispanic-Dating-Site.html
chilling003 http://www.soulmatefind.com/member.cfm?u=chilling003&start=41
lorakelvin52 http://www.mbuzzy.com/showProfile.php?uid=lorakelvin52
Luvbrenda http://www.confirio.com/5LDE

Zitat:
I am an independent person and loves to have mature (except politics) or silly conversations. I enjoy doing different fun things, like traveling and hanging out in different spots around town. I don't like ignorant and immature people. I am shy but once I am comfortable around someone, I can be a very open and fun. I interested in people who can challenge me intellectually but also knows how to act a fool too! It would be nice to meet someone who still likes to watch cartoons every now and then. I prefer to meet someone who's bold, athletic, confident, and bright. I always have found it to be sexy for a man to have witts and conceit. I like watching and playing basketball. I like to play other sports too (like football, volleyball, softball), I just don't watch others play them. It's also nice to chill around the house and watch movies too.I enjoy anything and everything! I know who I am and what I want out of life and a relationship. I am not perfect and do not expect that out of others. Being open and honest are things that I value most. Playing games and creating drama is a waste of time and effort. Sometimes relationships don't work out but if you can find a new friend, then it was all worth it. I believe you can never have too many friends. Being with someone you can talk to about anything is important. Dating is an adventure, so if you would like to take the adventure with me, then let's talk!

brenda_luv40 http://www.youfreedating.com/profile/brenda_luv40

Zitat:

Marital status: Single
    Orientation: Homosexual
    Looking for: Serious relationship
    City: Glory
    State/Province: Aitkin, Minnesota

Height: 5'6" - 1.70m
    Weight: 120 lbs - 54 kgs
    Body type: Average / Proportional
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Hair color: Other
    Eye color: Brown
    Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Belindasmile01 http://www.datecover.com/dcp/348611H01638LA38L4753ZZ/3635.htm

Zitat:
My name is Belinda and l am from Florida ,Am Single lady never married and I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,undestanding,that will respect my oppinion and most of all that play the game of love. more about me: I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, inteligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physicial and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a me

Zitat:
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. We love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning. I am looking into someone that will love me for who i am also someone that fear God,honest,trust worthy person.It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time.and I cannot wait for the day that i will meet the real person. I want to lie next to the person at night and fall asleep in his arms, only to wake to his beautiful smile. I want to share in his joys and sorrows. I want to be his everything.i am looking for someone i will share - my thoughts, hopes and dreams.someone that will be such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to his for all he has brought to my life. So, to repay him, I promise him my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.... Love always

Hier unter Tracey Martins <traceymartins16@yahoo.com> und Kimbra<gsent15@yahoo.com> gelistet: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38325

Bilder einer Johanita Duran Smiley

http://www.hi5.com/johanita2600
http://eldondevenezuela.blogspot.de/2012/05/johana-duran.html
http://www.sonico.com.ve/u/5132938/Johana-Duran
« Zuletzt geändert: 27. Januar 2013 um 12:49 von Stiray »  

59552241.jpg ( 19 KB | Downloads )
59552241.jpg
416521637_1304493516.jpg ( 19 KB | Downloads )
416521637_1304493516.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Uli
General Counsel

Antwort #3 - 27. Januar 2013 um 15:09

Den Profiltext findet man in weiten Teilen über 4 Seiten Google-Suchergebnissen!
Acuh muss sie bei Andrea <lovingandcaringandrea@yahoo.com> abgeschrieben haben!
Fotos sind definitv geklaut von einer venezuelanischen Schönheit mit dem Namen Johanita Duran!

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema