Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Ann <truesmile@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2634 mal)

trucker105
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Ann <truesmile@yahoo.com>
13. Januar 2013 um 13:36

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

Zitat:
I dream about finding the right person!
Krutz (32) 

Weiblich / Single / Kundennummer: 2904244
Rome, Lazio, Italien
Suche: Männlich 31 - 43
Für: Romance / Dating, Heirat
Schnellansicht:
Bildung:      Schulische Ausbildung
Kinder vorhanden:      Nein
Trinken Sie:      Ich trinke manchmal
Rauche:      Nichtraucher
Religion:      Protestant
Beruf:      Andere

I can say that I am kind, friendly, easy-going and very family-oriented

« Zuletzt geändert: 03. Mai 2021 um 19:49 von Webmaster » 
Grund:  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Ann <truesmile@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 13. Januar 2013 um 15:15

Thank you for the email you sent me on the dating site..I'm a friendly and down to earth person who appreciates the finer things life has to offer. I have a thirst for knowledge and good conversation. I have developed a keen interest in Love and its affects on everyday life. I love to travel and meet people who are just as passionate about life as I am........Love is about knowing who you are ... what you bring to your life and others by being yourself. Love is feeling that you are important ... both to yourself, and to others and bring something of value to each day you live.

I like to swim... read and watch movies and also party out ...i like .. to cook and also go to church and make happy moments if i find my man ... i like to kiss,cuddle and like to be romanced............... My dream and goal is to find and true man and to be happy and enjoy this amazing life together. I am romantic, warm, tender and sensual. I love long touching, kisses, heart-to-heart talks. People consider me kind, honest and reliable. I am not perfect, but I have a lot of good qualities such as sincerity, understanding and patience. I really love nature, long walks and just being in the forest or near the water.

I also like cooking something special; I enjoy fine candle-light dinners. I like traveling and adventures. But my main passion is music… I know how music influents and changes the mood, that is why I prefer to start my day by turning on my radio or CD player and dancing while getting ready for the day........I am a woman who is not into looks .. you are handsome but i am not into looks what i seek is heart to heart relationship .. you will love me with your heart as i will also do the same.

I am sincere in my feelings, deeds and attitude to people. I cannot lie. I like and can listen to others people. I have a gentle character and cannot quarrel and call names. I am tolerant to others` people weak points. All of us are different.... i like to jog and sometimes go to the gym to keep me in shape.

I am ready to open my heart to The true man who will come along and present my love and caress to him. I want my man to be sure that he has got an understanding and caring partner in life whom he can share all difficulties and victories with.

As for my personal qualities I can say that i am romantic, sociable, fun – loving , with good sense of humor. I like freedom, but faithful friend and lover. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almighty God the savior?
I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship,

To tell you about my Personal life .. I am a single child and also i lots my Parents when i was 5 years old in a car accident soo many years ago and i have lived with my grand mom till now that i will be turn 33 years old soon .. I have been through school since child hood..I am in the Nursing Traning School..I am seeking a job but at the same time seeking to find a true man whom i will want to relocate to be with as i will do my best to work and support him as we live a new life .... I Hope this my kinda life sounds okay to you.

I know you might be wondering why i am single as beautiful as i am and also why i am seeking for men on the computer let me give you my reason .. i have been in 2 different relationships here and all did not go well because all the men that dated me just wanted me for my beauty and also because of sex and fame.....Most men here too marry as many as they can .. i have been beaten up in one of the relationship .. that is what makes me mad most not to date any man in this country but try online to get to know about someone better for me to meet as we feel some compatibles then we get to know what to do.

I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed .special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed., so only serious inquiries will be accepted.I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul.hope to hear from you soon.

Ann.

Spoiler:
x-store-info:4r51+eLowCe79NzwdU2kR3P+ctWZsO+J
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.176) smtp.mailfrom=truesmile@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: truesmile@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: Hfn73IFw8EYOrjiBE9CDhPCwRGdpUA2Owd6AvfdPMtLk1KobRIFWM6l9aCROO0RdG5A7pg==
Received: from nm16-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.176]) by COL0-MC1-F19.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 13 Jan 2013 04:13:58 -0800
Received: from [98.138.90.53] by nm16.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2013 12:13:58 -0000
Received: from [98.138.87.8] by tm6.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2013 12:13:57 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2013 12:13:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 461858.32737.bm@omp1008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 83205 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jan 2013 12:13:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1358079236; bh=xEQ/1aDMcvXevpbXlNh6ZnXQHbXnoC8I0MXE44Vro28=; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; ykbzIGGxmdkIQ=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  o:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  HjUbJcnFvtzko=;
X-YMail-OSG: Q7MfkmQVM1ltow4QeADccMqP2239Byu0JmmuEpshuWxi37F
ne9ax08YTR_NHFituac9sAvQGIwOp__MJpsAABRVqlTMHBNLVgCPWkfFTv7B
_MB7YpLSBqNX73kYb4XFpKAOU_WagkMycDi6r45_JcyTGzz8sOZjBc2c5tLX
iTBA4yZIfD4J0NJJO6tSBUa2BTjo5rl74ZiALYIq5FHi1EwUCcGWWOKeyk_X
va.ebCK_BsbA37swvx1x0LbyAZTmVPAxY6ZODPpkAtiYDw58DhcBEKa7DhFu
ilC7YmDJ2.CabeXDPeFWdgdXSP17RZmTQ6fapv30mq2QGC21GKdMuBkHBMuZ
zjHr9Ig0d5v4vDovjkMxTUo.QUE5KcL_9ZkXCV4JrGmM9hD.MwpX8RuZLDj9
vRbkIhQ13ZPtnyenOqIthXc6DNQC3Az..3ohlhDzB4Ll.NosRy_a8yq5dUMp
JC9CDb2GmZcBE4GO8GrTyGDg8LzsEltaAEtI5XWRW5B.iTCCWRZdqnNLJVtY
M7vYzRIAEaUyBZU_e6_DedqLt7sLiZgY.LbGpqzLa1UMdnBUMIg1_uGOHzZu
maxPhAL_9TDwgrqOZ
Received: from [173.208.90.5] by web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via https; Sun, 13 Jan 2013 04:13:56 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Message-ID: <1358079236.69364.YahooMailClassic@web121102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 04:13:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Its me Ann.
To:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="691502144-80539983-1358079236=:69364"
Return-Path: truesmile@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jan 2013 12:13:58.0555 (UTC) FILETIME=[772736B0:01CDF187]

--691502144-80539983-1358079236=:69364
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="691502144-1294709599-1358079236=:69364"

--691502144-1294709599-1358079236=:69364
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

USA

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	173.208.90.5
Decimal:	2916112901
Hostname:	173.208.90.5.rdns.ubiquityservers.com
ISP:	Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization:	Ubiquity Server Solutions Atlanta
Services:	None detected
Type:	Corporate
Assignment:	Static IP
State/Region:	Georgia
City:	Atlanta 

« Zuletzt geändert: 12. Juni 2022 um 22:10 von Stiray »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Re: Ann <truesmile@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 14. Januar 2013 um 11:56

Good Evening to you xxx..I am a True  Christian..I am very religios ..I wanted a future patner who will be serious and willing to share the rest of his life with me.I am not here to play games or drama..I am here for someone who will make me happy for the rest of my life and i will do the same in return.How are you doing? How was your day going? How was your weekend? Well I am taking this Chance to write you a long mail so that you read it and understand it well and maybe if you don't know anything..you ask me and I will answer you.

TRUST  AND FAITH
Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don't have these ingredients you will never succeed.
To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her  first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.
Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some helpLove makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her,  to make her realize how much you really love her.
Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.
You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies trust it.There may be many people that are trustworthy, but only a few are worth trusting with your heart; choose wisely.To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.
For you can love many, but without trust you have nothing.The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart..Distance cannot,they are on the inside, but when he or she betrays your trust, they become the ugliest person in the world.Love is patient.
Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud....It is not rude. It is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrong doing. It does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, perseveres.Love takes many things: trust, hope, wishes, dreams, and everything you've got, even when you know it's not going be enough.Love is not always fireworks and shooting stars; sometimes it's a simple understanding and trust between two people....   

relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.
We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.
When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn't willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.
Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship.. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.
There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.

THINGS I LIKE
I want to laugh, laugh, laugh with you. I want to dance with you, listen to music with you, and laugh with you. Let's laugh, let's free up, laughing together!
I like biking, I like going to the ocean and walking on the beach. You know it and I love when you propose doing something that maybe you do not specifically like doing, but you do because you know I like it.
I love surprise gifts —or a day at a spa, or an hour of massage. It is a real gift when I come back home and find tasks I was supposed to do during that time already taken care of!
A dinner invitation is nice too, but it has to be a surprise. I love when you anticipate my desires; it means you know me very well, all the little things I care about, and my habits..

LOVE
To love me is to accept me as I am. I do not want to be judged for the things I do. I want you to trust me and let me do what I feel is right. We women are always "right" — it is a matter of love. When I feel alone, empty, a stranger, I want your eyes to tell me I am the person you love and you want me for what I am.  Do not do or say things because you think you are "honest", do them because of your love for me, and trust me even though you think I am wrong. Just as we do not judge our children because they are our children and we love them.

A LITTE THINS EVERY DAY
Be happy because I am happy. I like you when you say hi in the morning. I like when you call in the evening and tell me where you are and when you'll be at home. I feel nervous if I do not know where you are and I am here waiting for you. I like when there is complicity between us. I do not necessarily like when you do things I am jealous about, such as preparing the table or cooking dinner. But if you do it, take care of everything, to make me feel completely relaxed about it..
                                                        DISTANCE
Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring.

SEX
Sex is important. Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship. You make me feel your sexual desire with your eyes, and it usually takes only a few seconds. I love when you look at me in the right way, when you gently put your hand in my hair. I like those kisses with closed mouth, like in the movies. They are like a preliminary, and make me thirsty for what is going to follow....xxx I did my my best when I wake up to write you this email..I want you to know everything about my self..that why i take my time to write you this email not to bother you to wake up so that You can also have some sleep and rest.well hope to hear from you soon.

Always ,

Ann.

Spoiler:
EkvO4L3X4CiWIyo7AjgCyBNBVv4tHPjKfK3c9F2mDIxyRk754nMFR2+cBzp9LoWCwTXvjUpg=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.91.93) smtp.mailfrom=truesmile@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: truesmile@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0yO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 94yg1oUaQ0YtZ7f9thldutH3jVo2wrSC4NeLIIdSOhCMBBg72i/uypzWMhCpMkAepJHNxg==
Received: from nm17-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.91.93]) by SNT0-MC3-F4.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:07:23 -0800
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm17.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2013 23:07:23 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.164] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2013 23:07:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 13 Jan 2013 23:07:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 425353.91986.bm@omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 2138 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Jan 2013 23:07:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1358118441; bh=KH8bPUqg9EcgSXWROJFiKMiGDzF7d5fmHyDRrV6hyrk=; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; bD5ssx7Ih+3s0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  o:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  4K8VEXI6gvdVw=;
X-YMail-OSG: fh65k_wVM1mVkOm1nEgoLmDBmfqNSAZJCKglzCqVK_yuIzd
X5UIekn_5Nhw6VHEtI6xlUIrBu6OrkgzhWOzq1QazlwCpXWHmyiHau1SmPcW
L0Tjel3hxsET.TGTCoUV8I299EASUz1LHgX3pcEfcC018ru0oVXTiUeOOR01
7pTeuLOsKKh5d9Zgn5l6o3FQogo3iIs8eeRw6nhME.En_FOhvJhl00rNx9Zg
Keow47Gnlb60qv9b.2hfB7PwVwCKx9w7GWkfwYUpMAyLf0M9k_6cK3YLKY4h
LtUh55WXhHqUOV1mrdqPdMxx8WiAgMTHGlwW6A4.2Q2NzLS203mwF9AsFUGt
m_aPyvWaf64goL_qIjVG7brM9JWVLW_57vCo8scjUBru3x_16qQpdKvZDxvM
YKd1fVMcb9u1o4lf6ZgB8.d_5HDWtfv2uMeTF78e3Z1ojMmRDwbypoH.2c0i
5ZTdgab6ge7h6nPrcnTgRAmmR2tirT0R2HoPUTkGcs8MIXaOJh6dnXTaktyY
sgi87r8bErc0-
Received: from [197.251.130.138] by web121101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via https; Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:07:21 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.130.494
Message-ID: <1358118441.88902.YahooMailClassic@web121101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 15:07:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Its me Ann.
To: 
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-876742037-2019953550-1358118441=:88902"
Return-Path: truesmile@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 13 Jan 2013 23:07:23.0722 (UTC) FILETIME=[BF40F2A0:01CDF1E2]

---876742037-2019953550-1358118441=:88902
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-876742037-2056073734-1358118441=:88902"

---876742037-2056073734-1358118441=:88902
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Accra,Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:	197.251.130.138
Decimal:	3321594506
Hostname:	197.251.130.138
ISP:	Ghana Telecom
Organization:	Ghana Telecom
Services:	None detected