Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Franca <abdulsalim885@gmail.com> <scompany56@ymail.com> <drpaul_ahmed@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 3987 mal)

Cumidava
Ex-Mitglied

Franca <abdulsalim885@gmail.com> <scompany56@ymail.com> <drpaul_ahmed@yahoo.com>
11. Januar 2013 um 12:10

Old New scam - Skype, Muris Franca & Abdul Salim
New version of a reported scammer: Muris Franca - +233264728527 and Abdul Salim from Ghana Accra or Morivia Syria.
Contact is made by Skype. Some details:

Remember i told you that i am in the camp and i am here dew to the criss war that is going on in my home country syria, The name of my father is Late Dr George Williams mullah, He was the Assistant Minister for Trade Union Affairs & Ministry of Labor, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father with my mother in cold blood with two of my brothers and my younger sister, It is only me that is alive now, because i was not around when this happened, i was in my First year studying BUSINESS MANAGEMENT in the University of Syria and i managed to move from my country Syria to the following Part of Africa country humanists at buduburam Liberian refugee camp, Ghana, where i am living now as a refugee,the Buduburam Liberian Refugee Camp,where i am living now as a refugee,the Buduburam Liberian Refugee Camp, WWW.buduburam.com,. Dearest In this refugee camp, we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.,i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis,  it was after some month i got to know that my
late father deposited the sum of $10.7million

And now Salim Abdul is involved...

The money was deposited by my late father in my name as the next of kin at the stallion security company, if you can make your way here so you and barrister salim can move to the stallion security company

[10.01.2013 16:30:50] Muris franca: i believed you will be of assistant to me I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the camp and after reading your profile.Please l will like you to be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart,I was wondering what your reaction will be,I choose you to assist me not by own doing,rather it is through the power of God..but is all about my life am written this with a sad heart
[10.01.2013 16:36:30] Muris franca: i think that will be better,
[10.01.2013 16:36:59] Muris franca: sir i need a truthworty man and God fearing
[10.01.2013 16:38:24] Muris franca: to help me receive my money so i can leave the camp i have no where to go and i did not trust men from Ghana only barrister salim because if people get to know about my late father money they will kill me . the documents are with barrister salim and those security company

Some contact details:

[10.01.2013 16:56:01] Muris franca: here is barrister salim information 
Hon, Barr,ABDUL SALIM
Attorney at Law
Mailing address:abdulsalim885@gmail.com
Ghana trial lawyers association
P.O. Box 3083, Accra
Located at #18 Fourth Road (off Abeka Main Road), Tesano, Accra.
Tel:+233-543-873-085
Direct line:+233-265 424 152
Born July 22, 1941.
Education:LL.B. (Hons.) Law; Faculty of Law, University of Ghana..
[10.01.2013 16:56:23] Muris franca: he  is a muslim and is a good man
Of course some security company is involved.
that is why i said if you can make your way to come
[10.01.2013 16:53:59] Muris franca: so you and the barrister can move together to stallion security company, now that you can not make your way to come you will have to work with barrister salim he will tell you want you will do , after the bank have transferred my funds to your account, then i will start making my arragment to meet with you
[10.01.2013 16:54:36] Muris franca: here is the information to stallion security company  
Company Name: stallion security company
GH.Ltd (SSC)
Address : Ground Floor Amphora House, Ring Road Central Ghana Accra
P. O. Box C2775, Cantonments, Accra-Ghana
Emailing Address:{scompany56@ymail.com}
Direct Email Address:{drpaul_ahmed@yahoo.com}
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Januar 2013 um 13:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Re: Franca <abdulsalim885@gmail.com> <scompany56@ymail.com> <drpaul_ahmed@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 11. Januar 2013 um 13:22

Die Email-Adresse <abdulsalim885@gmail.com> haben wir auch schon hier: Abdul Salim <abdulsalim885@gmail.com>

@ Cumidava

Smiley

Do you have an email address vom Franca too?
And if it's possible please send us also her pictures.
« Zuletzt geändert: 11. Januar 2013 um 13:23 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema