Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Thema versenden
Sehr heißes Thema (Mehr als 25 Antworten) Maxim <maxim_lackson@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 15436 mal)

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Maxim <maxim_lackson@yahoo.com>
05. Januar 2013 um 22:29

Er hat sich gestern bei BeSocial gemeldet und heute eine Mail geschrieben.  Zwinkernd

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/macklackson

Hello Honey .
Thanks for the message  on Online Chart and we sharing our emails .. I thought i should tell you a little about me, I've always wished and hoped to have people i can talk to, people that i can call my relatives, family's and siblings, I'm half  Dutch / American born and raised in America , My father was an American. My father was once a U.S army before he retired  . My mother is from Holland . She was born and raised in Holland . I've lived in the America almost all my life, I schooled there and had my wife there, we were actually high school sweethearts, we grew up together, attended the same college and graduated in the same university, We loved each other so much but it's so unfortunate that death took her away from me.
I've been widowed for 5 yrs now, my wife died of breast cancer, I have one daughter and one son . They are all I've got left in this world, They likes playing basketball and they mostly enjoy singing and playing piano and painting . They are such an awesome kids and we always have a good time together. They also care about me a lot and  want to see me happy again. I'm a Professional Civil Engineer,I work for myself as a private contractor from home..I specialize on buildings like Real estate, Roads, Bridges, residential homes etc I love the nature of my job very much and it has taken me around the world. I've always taken my kids along with me. I am an outgoing and fun-loving person who tries to get the most out of life. I am very romantic person that believes in passion and sensuality. My cooking skills even amaze myself sometimes, but I love fine dining.
At our age, we not only know who we are but what we are looking for...(but please allow room for surprises!)...We're looking for that last love, last companion, who can still knock our coldness off, but who is safe and warm, dependable, someone we find we can trust with our innermost thoughts/feelings. There are so many things we still want to do, but would so much prefer having that special someone to share those things with. We don't mind having our alone time...sometimes we even treasure it for awhile. We don't need to be glued to the hip....but we like it sometimes. I don't want you to stop living in your world, nor do you want me to stop living in mine,,,,but there's probably a middle ground that we can. Physical appearance is not the most important thing for me in looking for a partner. Our compatibility and my partner’s character are much more important to me...Just because something has failed before, doesn't mean it will fail again. I don't let past disappointments weigh too heavily in my expectations of future likelihood of success..When I meet someone and there are big complications (a long commuting distance, entanglements from a previous relationship, etc.) it doesn't deter me. I figure if this relationship is worth having we can work just about anything out. I believe you can "teach an old dog new tricks," that "tomorrow will be a brighter day," and that you can "forgive and forget." All the cliches aside, I believe people can change and you can repair a badly hurt relationship...Cant wait to find that special someone..
What I want from love is a lifetime of affection and passion days of conversation laughter and play nights of intimate caresses and romantic interplay a partner in every way whether an sort for a social affair or cuddling in a leather recline chair a shoulder to cry on in times of distress a cheering section for every success a man whose smile brightens my day What I want is a love that's true. I need wonderful sharing, caring relationship. Knowing each others thoughts, needs, desires. Caring for the other person more than yourself. Shared experiences, people, places,things. Doing all as partners, not always together physically, but always spiritually ,I am looking for a relationship with a woman who I can respect - who wants a man to cherish. I will also like to say to me distance is not a barrier to true love . If we happen to love ourselves, to me relocation for a good relationship will not be a problem . 
Well I guess I've typed beyond my finger and I'll stop here for now.
Attached are some of my photos .. await your response if possible on IM and some of your photos . I have added you on yahoo  .
Stay Bless honey and i wish you a happy new year .   
CIVIL ENGINEER 
MR MAXIM  LACKSON

Spoiler:
dp8CMP2jBJlGe2j1u8/yJCqK230PpRDa2iNgE1Pw9+RCROH4YPHF7VXyHqufaJTeKBnBcRG4=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.139.212.191) smtp.mailfrom=maxim_lackson@yahoo.com; dkim=pass Quelltext.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: maxim_lackson@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: 43a5tnZzfTpLJehhzqfwAsoL1yskyr0A4NeI+hUKc4NwmG4XyJ6hOZIN4I0wrGiP1iT1Gg==
Received: from nm23-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com ([98.139.212.191]) by SNT0-MC1-F45.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
      Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:56:14 -0800
Received: from [98.139.212.147] by nm23.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Jan 2013 00:54:13 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.216] by tm4.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Jan 2013 00:54:13 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1025.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 05 Jan 2013 00:54:13 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 390507.2018.bm@omp1025.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 36976 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Jan 2013 00:54:13 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1357347253; bh=i8pYvSoCyfTIrlu/BbRjwbqe4SjzLAhLoqiUm9gfwuU=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; apEgENmb8qAfE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  4MUltvC/wKUKU=;
X-YMail-OSG: FlBZnlMVM1kjIjWP5W8PfYpWczsIKHsFp52YCD5yOeqANeg
UM9_c8jQsPSI.d.2pYRe0rIB0gMhoIOE7zF5N.vu_.UyjQceegk8F.uj2.IW
YYI0j9hjs_bKUXaafNfIAdG5lTHkbuOgFdXkvUDbAzdGQwzm7039Yo_YUU_s
n3k5Xt1jsQ4GB9qGLnRInmFEl7y0sfV0rmuKVFwer1R.tDS2fq0z876SbKgr
SDwIUNbbC0D3SYOo3ehodlqG1hPlg10XzdBD_d25kYZ.OkEOAO0xpeZENaQw
SOJY2BhIwcrsbyzMiIVD2egj2Gvd_5S_4P_QIqKikPkqf_BHAE_yBzGJwJLT
OQkV5YQfNgma8RdbjeQDwN3o54cTD418CuN3B2Y95P2j5PO6g6hGHa5Ec5PU
_1i3X9EXnpZXgJeygEdBuyDAl7uz13KljvDD0O24r6icPMHJM2QutSK0Zl6Y
lLi2ULC7AMI1HaGpv_fW7mU5khWennekPSc7xBn5N3CaIOcamkOnrjjMzTFJ
OqPSkDsWErIAq0g--
Received: from [46.191.77.49] by web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Jan 2013 16:54:12 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: AQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
References: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1357347252.34163.YahooMailNeo@web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:54:12 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: Maxim Lackson <maxim_lackson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Honey .
To: xxx
In-Reply-To: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-167995730-1725406520-1357347252=:34163"
Return-Path: maxim_lackson@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Jan 2013 00:56:14.0241 (UTC) FILETIME=[76075110:01CDEADF]

---167995730-1725406520-1357347252=:34163
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-167995730-1135210184-1357347252=:34163"

---167995730-1135210184-1357347252=:34163
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
« Zuletzt geändert: 24. April 2013 um 11:45 von Wesermann »  

honey_1.jpg ( 117 KB | Downloads )
honey_1.jpg
Honey_2.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
Honey_2.jpg
Honey_3.jpg ( 61 KB | Downloads )
Honey_3.jpg
Honey.jpg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
Honey.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

Queen
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Bischoffen
Re: Maxim <maxim_lackson@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. Januar 2013 um 22:32

http://www.besocial.com/profile/view/macklackson

Zitat:

macklackson 

Male, Single, 55 
Wants to meet with a girl, 43-63
Interested in Women 
Los Angeles, California, United States 
Distance from you: 9255 Km 

My Story
I am mr maxim lackson and i would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that
likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least
expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's
thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking
about me... Because I will be doing the same. thanks 

Personal Information

Height: 6'5" (196 cm) 
Sign: Aquarius
Body Type: Curvy
Children: Yes, live elsewhere
Ethnicity: Native American
Education: Graduate Degree
Religion:Christian
Politics: Conservative
Smoking:No
Drinking: No

macklackson_large.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
macklackson_large.jpg
macklackson_large1.jpg ( 55 KB | Downloads )
macklackson_large1.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang
IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #2 - 05. Januar 2013 um 22:45

Queen schrieb on 05. Januar 2013 um 22:29:
I've lived in the America almost all my life, I schooled there and had my wife there

Email kommt über Weißrussland - aber na Hallo? Neues Einzugsgebiet der Scammer??

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	46.191.77.49
Host 	46.191.77.49
Location 	BY BY, Belarus
City 	-, - -
Organization 	BeST CJSC
ISP 	BeST CJSC
AS Number 	AS44087 "BeST" CJSC 

Zitat:
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 16:54:12 -0800 (PST)

Smiley

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Antwort #3 - 06. Januar 2013 um 00:10

Zitat:
What I want from love is a lifetime of affection and passion days of conversation laughter and play nights of intimate caresses and romantic interplay a partner in every way whether an sort for a social affair or cuddling in a leather recline chair a shoulder to cry on in times of distress a cheering section for every success a man whose smile brightens my day What I want is a love that's true. I need wonderful sharing, caring relationship. Knowing each others thoughts, needs, desires. Caring for the other person more than yourself. Shared experiences, people, places,things. Doing all as partners, not always together physically, but always spiritually ,I am looking for a relationship with a woman who I can respect

Hier hat jemand abgeschrieben.

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1337162022/0#0

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Stein
Antwort #4 - 14. Februar 2013 um 15:40

http://www.single123.com/macklackson

Zitat:
Ich bin:
Mann
Ich suche:
Frau
Land:
Vereinigte Staaten
Staat:
Kalifornien
Stadt:
Los Angeles
Zip Code:
Beschreibung:
ich angerufen werde Herr Maxim Lackson, ich bin schön, fürsorglich und. will aus Liebe ist eine lebenslange Zuneigung und Leidenschaft Tag des Gesprächs Lachen und spielen Nächte intimen Zärtlichkeiten und romantischen Wechselspiel ein Partner in jeder Hinsicht, ob eine Sorte für eine soziale Angelegenheit oder Kuscheln in einem ledernen Stuhl zurücklehnen eine Schulter zum ausweinen in Zeiten der Not a jubelnden Abschnitt für jeden Erfolg ein Mann, dessen Lächeln erhellt mein Tag Was ich will, ist eine Liebe, das ist wahr. Ich brauche wunderbare Teilen, Füreinander-Beziehung. Wissen jeweils anderen Gedanken, Bedürfnisse, Wünsche. Pflege für die andere Person mehr als dich. Gemeinsame Erlebnisse, Personen, Orte, Dinge.

1.Mail

Hallo My Dear   .

Thanks for the message  on Web and we sharing our emails .. I thought i should tell you a little about me, I've always wished and hoped to have people i can talk to, people that i can call my relatives, family's and siblings, I'm half  Dutch / American born and raised in America , My father was an American. My father was once a U.S army before he retired  . My mother is from Holland . She was born and raised in Holland . I've lived in the America almost all my life in Miami Florida , I schooled there and had my wife there, we were actually high school sweethearts, we grew up together, attended the same college and graduated in the same university, We loved each other so much but it's so unfortunate that death took her away from me.

I've been widowed for 5 yrs now, my wife died of breast cancer, I have one daughter and one son . They are all I've got left in this world, They likes playing basketball and they mostly enjoy singing and playing piano and painting . They are such an awesome kids and we always have a good time together. They also care about me a lot and  want to see me happy again. I'm a Professional Civil Engineer,I work for myself as a private contractor from home..I specialize on buildings like Real estate, Roads, Bridges, residential homes etc I love the nature of my job very much and it has taken me around the world. I've always taken my kids along with me. I am an outgoing and fun-loving person who tries to get the most out of life. I am very romantic person that believes in passion and sensuality. My cooking skills even amaze myself sometimes, but I love fine dining.

At our age, we not only know who we are but what we are looking for...(but please allow room for surprises!)...We're looking for that last love, last companion, who can still knock our coldness off, but who is safe and warm, dependable, someone we find we can trust with our innermost thoughts/feelings. There are so many things we still want to do, but would so much prefer having that special someone to share those things with. We don't mind having our alone time...sometimes we even treasure it for awhile. We don't need to be glued to the hip....but we like it sometimes. I don't want you to stop living in your world, nor do you want me to stop living in mine,,,,but there's probably a middle ground that we can. Physical appearance is not the most important thing for me in looking for a partner. Our compatibility and my partner’s character are much more important to me...Just because something has failed before, doesn't mean it will fail again. I don't let past disappointments weigh too heavily in my expectations of future likelihood of success..When I meet someone and there are big complications (a long commuting distance, entanglements from a previous relationship, etc.) it doesn't deter me. I figure if this relationship is worth having we can work just about anything out. I believe you can "teach an old dog new tricks," that "tomorrow will be a brighter day," and that you can "forgive and forget." All the cliches aside, I believe people can change and you can repair a badly hurt relationship...Cant wait to find that special someone..

What I want from love is a lifetime of affection and passion days of conversation laughter and play nights of intimate caresses and romantic interplay a partner in every way whether an sort for a social affair or cuddling in a leather recline chair a shoulder to cry on in times of distress a cheering section for every success a man whose smile brightens my day What I want is a love that's true. I need wonderful sharing, caring relationship. Knowing each others thoughts, needs, desires. Caring for the other person more than yourself. Shared experiences, people, places,things. Doing all as partners, not always together physically, but always spiritually ,I am looking for a relationship with a woman who I can respect - who wants a man to cherish. I will also like to say to me distance is not a barrier to true love . If we happen to love ourselves, to me relocation for a good relationship will not be a problem .

Well I guess I've typed beyond my finger and I'll stop here for now.

Attached are some of my photos .. await your response if possible on IM and some of your photos . I have added you on yahoo  .

Stay Bless honey and i wish you a happy new year .

CIVIL ENGINEER 
MR MAXIM  LACKSON

Toolübersetzung

Hallo my Dear.

Danke für die Nachricht auf Web und wir teilen unsere E-Mails .. Ich dachte, ich sollte Ihnen sagen, ein wenig über mich, ich habe immer gewünscht und gehofft, Leute, die ich reden kann, die Menschen, dass ich meine Verwandten anrufen kann, Familie und Geschwister, ich bin halb Holländer / American geboren und aufgewachsen in Amerika Mein Vater war ein amerikanischer. Mein Vater war einst ein US-Armee, bevor er in den Ruhestand. Meine Mutter kommt aus Holland. Sie wurde geboren und in Holland angehoben. Ich habe in Amerika fast mein ganzes Leben in Miami Florida gelebt, ich dort und geschult hatte meine Frau dort, waren wir eigentlich High School Liebsten, wuchsen wir zusammen, besuchte die gleiche Schule und absolvierte in der gleichen Universität, wir liebten jede so sehr, aber es ist so schade, dass der Tod sie nahm von mir weg.

Ich für 5 Jahre nun schon seit verwitwet, meine Frau an Brustkrebs gestorben, ich habe eine Tochter und einen Sohn. Sie sind alles, was ich in dieser Welt habe ich links, mag sie Basketball spielen und sie meistens genießen singt und spielt Klavier und Malerei. Sie sind solch eine ehrfürchtige Kinder und wir haben immer eine gute Zeit zusammen. Sie haben auch über mich kümmern sich sehr und wollen mich sehen wieder glücklich. Ich bin ein professionelles Civil Engineer, ich arbeite für mich als private Auftragnehmer von zu Hause .. Ich bin spezialisiert auf Gebäude wie Immobilien, Straßen, Brücken, Wohnhäuser usw. Ich liebe die Natur meiner Arbeit sehr und es hat mich rund die Welt. Ich habe immer meine Kinder mit mir genommen. Ich bin ein aufgeschlossener und lebenslustige Person, die das Beste aus dem Leben zu erhalten versucht. Ich bin sehr romantisch Person, die in Leidenschaft und Sinnlichkeit glaubt. Meine Kochkünste selbst überraschen mich manchmal, aber ich liebe gutes Essen.

In unserem Alter haben wir nicht nur wissen, wer wir sind, sondern das, was wir suchen ... (aber bitte lassen Raum für Überraschungen!) ... Wir sind für diese letzte Liebe, letzte Begleiter, die noch zu klopfen können unsere Kälte suchen off, aber wer ist sicher und warm, zuverlässig, jemand, den wir finden, können wir mit unseren innersten Gedanken / Gefühlen zu vertrauen. Es gibt so viele Dinge, die wir wollen immer noch zu tun, aber würde so viel lieber mit, dass jemand besondere, diese Dinge mit zu teilen. Wir haben nichts dagegen, mit unserer Zeit allein ... manchmal haben wir sogar schätzen es für eine Weile. Wir brauchen nicht auf die Hüfte geklebt werden .... aber wir mögen es manchmal. Ich glaube nicht, dass du aufhören zu leben in Ihrer Welt, noch wollen Sie mich zu stoppen, die in mir,,,, aber es ist wahrscheinlich ein Mittelweg, dass wir es können. Aussehen ist nicht das Wichtigste für mich bei der Suche nach einem Partner. Unsere Kompatibilität und mein Partner Charakter sind viel wichtiger für mich ... Nur weil etwas hat zuvor gescheitert, bedeutet nicht, es wird wieder scheitern. Ich lasse letzten Enttäuschungen wiegen zu viel in meine Erwartungen an zukünftige Wahrscheinlichkeit des Erfolgs .. Wenn ich jemanden treffen, und es gibt große Komplikationen (eine lange pendeln Abstand Verstrickungen aus einer früheren Beziehung, etc.) ist es nicht abschrecken mich . Ich glaube, wenn diese Beziehung wert, wir können nur über die Arbeit nichts aus. Ich glaube, Sie können "Teach einem alten Hund neue Tricks", dass "morgen wird ein heller Tag sein," und dass man "vergeben und vergessen." All die Klischees beiseite, ich glaube, Menschen können sich ändern und Sie können eine schwer verletzt Beziehung zu reparieren ... Cant wait, dass jemand besondere finden ..

Was ich von Liebe ist eine lebenslange Zuneigung und Leidenschaft Tag des Gesprächs Lachen und spielen Nächte intimen Zärtlichkeiten und romantischen Wechselspiel ein Partner in jeder Hinsicht, ob eine Sorte für eine soziale Angelegenheit oder Kuscheln in einem ledernen Stuhl zurücklehnen eine Schulter zum ausweinen in Zeiten der Not a jubelnden Abschnitt für jeden Erfolg ein Mann, dessen Lächeln erhellt mein Tag Was ich will, ist eine Liebe, das ist wahr. Ich brauche wunderbare Teilen, Füreinander-Beziehung. Wissen jeweils anderen Gedanken, Bedürfnisse, Wünsche. Pflege für die andere Person mehr als dich. Gemeinsame Erlebnisse, Personen, Orte, Dinge. Alles tun als Partner, nicht immer zusammen physisch, sondern immer spirituell, ich bin für eine Beziehung mit einer Frau, die ich respektiere kannst - wer will ein Mann zu schätzen. Ich werde auch gerne zu mir sagen Entfernung ist kein Hindernis für die wahre Liebe. Wenn wir uns lieben, mit mir geschehen Umzug für eine gute Beziehung wird kein Problem sein.

Nun, ich denke, ich habe über meine Finger getippt, und ich werde hier aufhören für heute.

Beigefügt sind einige meiner Fotos .. erwarte Ihre Antwort, wenn möglich auf IM und einige Ihrer Fotos. Ich habe dich auf Yahoo aufgenommen.

Bleiben Bless Honig und ich wünsche Ihnen ein glückliches neues Jahr.

CIVIL ENGINEER
MR MAXIM Lackson

Spoiler:
From Maxim Lackson Thu Feb 14 11:38:21 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 188.125.84.189; Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:38:27 +0000
Return-Path: <maxim_lackson@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
b24gV2ViIGFuZCB3ZSBzaGFyaW5nIG8gdXIgZW1haWxzIC4uIEkgdGhvdWdo
dCBpIHNob3VsZCB0ZWxsIHlvdSBhIGxpdHRsZSBhYm91dCBtZSwgSSd2ZSBh
bHdheXMgd2lzaGVkIGFuZCBob3BlZCB0byBoYXZlIHBlb3BsZSBpIGNhbiB0
YWxrIHRvLCBwZW9wbGUgdGhhdCBpIGNhbiBjYWxsIG15IHJlbGF0aXZlcywg
ZmFtaWx5J3MgYW5kIHNpYmxpbmdzLCBJJ20gaGFsZiBEdXRjaAEwAQEBAQNt
dWx0aXBhcnQvYWx0ZXJuYXRpdmUDAzE1AgN0ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0
L2h0bWwDAzEwAkhvbmV5LmpwZwNpbWFnZS9qcGVnAwMxMDkCaG9uZXkgMS5q
cGcDaW1hZ2UvanBlZwMDMTU5AkhvbmV5IDIuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzcy
AkhvbmV5IDMuanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzg0
X-YMailISG: s4jdkJUWLDsdJqIq6thTLgr0._x_Gsk1V6UOlDsVR1aIVU8l
pDkGRaOCIhI1s_b.MHJmE.Ube9XuceQ48.ZqOtKt2LpqcGpt7oEVpGy9dy0h
5LnHO_QWH2T0W7_xLR0CG6vNWfmGfH7jnYIfeCEQW5s2p07IzRQ9GarwpOdq
ygF9TjwLW7ozxN1IRlVsIuMXs7m4Nx5ytIVYUK4KSmF_zuVZ41P6C2LTmZOE
KSK1uOCupw5An6.pP2BcM6l3yKQDYbkkCZ.hHwo0_wMIy9fk9t7bgf7gJiJt
hx2zvxfMjainEN.eDcgf.6DUNJp6mDAFO0CnraGkwKD7Thz8HVlDaB9ec2OB
JrZl7iZnFrhX9Tkd3UqqyvU5JRVSJY5Dl9Dyc9_OPU8Vustm5..xDyUZDOCd
BCbrf.E4zx5wyq7qhsy_hJalPX1cQKSu8wmecbGYE431Lc34PCH19C6a0QEe
sXWHxjsWOEv7iFkXKjqkFA.T3VTPxCHHwXro3iJvAyEt7RNK84qchJLx8xit
1yPYdQmqU2UpLEO0U9V34daPHpvdhEH9qnFokSAjoC2Pq3HRz0URjUWXVgHy
SAfEOdARPLn0cl8PN8OC4Kq8YChAgdpdj90ABJhVKE3SdMF_AJ.B_ZAC1ky_
p1zD9hUnjphj_SuSAmf4IGNqStmiaPqDfrBFwqJyE65IKFnUdCXPYszMYla0
tbNX1C1ocic6E5CA5_DoEJzb7SOpLdznNsXagRbOlPWmRjRPCBXNxFuFzMF0
1ZArBFZosNysf0WpFw09_3prDVDpCs5aPF_1lEgtxqKnE1iwQFpHM2P8hQ4L
d2a40mloH1dhdP8nLXlUUbFtfuPs03AkNSjOBPld6TSwtf.zV4jKTmGi4Kdq
qqNLSkLmSqBcgKQucgmMovjUys7dB4i9BthE6_0SGSJ1s6THzG9ogmdZXBwZ
k.Ry7YJKFAnwrB7js1wbXcM4.OYWDNQB9HpKPmC6hj00KDQPEbuFBQ1aA2I9
5X5elJz23BgRFFdZlOysCLV31gNVS5PLHEWPYjUeDVuNiBF2wmyYzLvimKC_
DRzeWlF58X7WP21fyBXY9vkChmbwLNz9ugzwnALlOv4Z8I4kSFGEmOyQ8y7O
AJKRK5wizYzot1sdr87X6LsKwRdo.h8Bo6R8KWVgBP6SPzSeqPwYbzn4AyD7
BatzFA6Bn8WMdnEpAOBdp4XjfWv6ltRj3JyHCQmjWZ.muKHrLJxfTNwsyj7w
zB74GwPu0WLdLG46hJos3f.oV0OY5.Q2htWiVR0QocSgLpNl1yFeiKs2sr4m
K8koOt9mhrr7ywi5qq3PXxz3_fH_G3aAmEJ1iRXUGTsEzIQ-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.213.161]
Authentication-Results: mta1004.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm24-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.161)
  by mta1004.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:38:26 +0000
Received: from [98.139.212.145] by nm24.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Feb 2013 11:38:23 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.247] by tm2.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Feb 2013 11:38:22 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1056.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 14 Feb 2013 11:38:22 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 550094.38002.bm@omp1056.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 1667 invoked by uid 60001); 14 Feb 2013 11:38:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1360841902; bh=UmHOviygTSs5P1B8iEkCjAU6t0InjVtzFBtR2p4xX4A=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; qHutTgKveIbes=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  U5Sm4ZgGHUKCk=;
X-YMail-OSG: yLqOtIgVM1mmtpchCPveDDNjx28AsTOjsx30eg0kIJIg_jI
xwLYzpH5tBLweHyp3Z2xvz4_Qfuqov3EIkDjdAZcDOB5_67mJDGigjXdeMWn
.eZVxIqKMmLP15QlSm0o7nclc4IfVkIlqTUTa0OVtgvSPE5HkN.onMbEvPCW
V3epNjZky6DaephlC_S3xpux9YijlrSSmALPMEwiaWMtljyvLTubfaNAbvvf
QTnHON2pfCcDpb3qz4QX6IvbFJcn0OdX_JS3q7.Dx4aPu6JFZA6x1TJ01WMw
52Riv.EV4OYYOJqJxCluBR51Z0lnsBTkgawZwFGhP6LgDUbhVHAWtcEBq.vY
omIb.HO1r5o_XILOYuZ2Dvbxsvtv8NME3H5oecBnp0vvtRGWIoeHtc1EB.yp
SEs_nHtTs7QrtramH4dBOIRYJ75QOgZRSGBRrGK9nntRjXqYlor2CXg9FDf2
rPABFYUE5i6ns2DIby3PFZR7eqBFDKiX30sHqLTtmLHLm6bzcIPLsv.f7VD3
5.1pN2On37QMViWad.Q--
Received: from [109.126.149.72] by web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 14 Feb 2013 03:38:21 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.133.508
References: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384814.8520.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384895.5904.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389140.72673.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389376.77805.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357401501.70752.YahooMailNeo@web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406074.66414.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406308.70821.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406532.78762.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357629093.78042.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1359833945.53984.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104603.84139.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104847.96812.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104962.54225.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105049.10455.YahooMailNeo@web142603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105149.40516.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360634707.34310.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360800892.19470.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360801145.75371.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360822147.39367.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1360841901.1110.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 03:38:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello My Dear 
To: "xxxxxxx" <xxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <1360822147.39367.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-1637284482-364371471-1360841901=:1110"
Content-Length: 447748
« Zuletzt geändert: 14. Februar 2013 um 17:10 von vierauge »  

honey_1_001.jpg ( 117 KB | Downloads )
honey_1_001.jpg
Honey_2_001.jpg ( 52 KB | Downloads )
Honey_2_001.jpg
Honey_3_001.jpg ( 61 KB | Downloads )
Honey_3_001.jpg
Honey_001.jpg ( 80 KB | Downloads )
Honey_001.jpg
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Standort: Aachen
Re: Maxim Lackson <maxim_lackson@yahoo.com>
Antwort #5 - 14. Februar 2013 um 15:45

Weissrussland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP:109.126.149.72
Decimal:1837012296
Hostname:109.126.149.72
ISP:BeST CJSC
Organization:BeST LIFE 3G User
Services:None detected
Type:
Assignment:Static IP

Zitat:
Thu, 14 Feb 2013 03:38:21 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

vierauge
Forum Administrator

Ich tu nix. Ich will nur
spielen.

Standort: Toronto
Antwort #6 - 14. Februar 2013 um 17:07

@ yvonne

Das Ganze haben wir schon. Ich füge es an.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #7 - 18. Februar 2013 um 16:08

Hello honey .

..    Good Money Honey , I do not have much to say meaning i love you , but really will like to see your pictures and also give a time when we can chart on yahoo messenger plz .

waiting  

Toolübersetzung

Hallo Honig.

.. Gute Money Honey, ich habe nicht viel zu sagen, was bedeutet, ich liebe dich, aber wirklich gefallen wird, um Ihre Bilder zu sehen und geben auch eine Zeit, wenn wir uns auf yahoo messenger plz kann Diagramm.

warten

Spoiler:
From Maxim Lackson Mon Feb 18 10:06:54 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxx via 188.125.84.188; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:06:56 +0000
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
byBub3QgaGF2ZSBtdWNoIHRvIHNheSBtZWFuaW5nIGkgbG92ZSB5b3UgLCBi
dXQgcmVhbGx5IHdpbGwgbGlrZSB0byBzZWUgeW91ciBwaWN0dXJlcyBhbmQg
YWxzbyBnaXZlIGEgdGltZSB3aGVuIHdlIGNhbiBjaGFydCBvbiB5YWhvbyBt
ZXNzZW5nZXIgcGx6IC4gd2FpdGluZyBGcm9tOiB5dm9ubmUgcyA8c3lzc3kz
NUB5YWhvby5kZT4gVG86IE1heGltIExhY2tzb24gPG1heGltXwEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzE3
X-YMailISG: ESLytS0WLDuc4GdToo2lGAzaSHiAnnprHB5.YcbGOKRfH6x6
SnHlO4_8mU1znqLcDz7O5tjSibjS8knOBPxAhYcTKm8fgHW3xu.IIwar.1dz
dZ3.mvhf_JhxMZiN5gfsxMOu5nhr9y5GeEL7XlBHFMYVRXdEgTEAPEKYBOsT
gpxRQZaHc09JVefFTfQFKPS9Uqxddf1a5FU_DArN1b2mWM_KjTlvyX6iWlGM
umWYkC5ekeQp.ctb2XlX4TAaIWiZ0CuOfo.xcegZ5zleaOtWJiql1wWpKsWg
kN7MmiAXY6PeDBMYwWXJITkBsp_xomSjHq2gbzi6R1ebxwcmMfAKWmNqYjGl
_epmHdfLHPYaMEW79YHqWxg1o4wyztGNUa9apgrWtSKenuEfm7wUdIjRBKRu
VtB04Uodee_GDnxwfl5mxnGn_AeRKWeB8GPteB58wr680p6RpLnc5bLAwjf4
yfl3c4MxTVQRkhRq1YCMN_HI9DYowB6Vo62WHaLeFUIv9ZmSo8h_bZae9lOD
ae.VCxp_XfhABAqRj01.G2OBNADZRDjKycNj8DBlWnZlLTRXdBvhguUhJxTM
tUgHzQhRr1kI_2o0jSI60YuqdOWTXnR.aVPESa.ZRcKHH0j7ggZp0Hhkz8oU
a0U6QsO1XZx4xs4.0Eg6novE_vh80VMnhs_FuCB3UCDw3N6oVutKTouEHB8B
DNdqqVJ2cR2VLy_DcCsGI2th_a3I4l.FU4Q4E7dK05.LwcvJEOLLdqt1NH1U
7pdauAv8rPb2vCF4RmfhSQ_n38UQkcnmTsN6mkFCKV7ksNvyng8SC_TCDv3a
nSD8OLCqg7wFYufRjYK6YErjF8zt_n1mzGKztRxR_8q7xyprKgIk1B3WcHRa
dQDOrdZTq2Mu.KthRP6vhz.GWKJQTskV6U_8opd2SIVffrcC5qnkPBha_ukP
FBQevrMqbRO2hlv6sZSGwBBeOUaPGHzu6YzSPqvCpdVf8wfQzMAg9GrRZ0se
iZ22JjSHH0na.DAO3d8Vx4py65Dkkf5EX8CghqrlduXveFdeivsNmGp8r6fW
ygLDk82jUpaXSyhvoCLcdsXCWcm41og9YSBHiwk7uu5VuM5w8n07_oAAsM03
.caUQTDE9XrXtPABQ_r.fC5o0o6JT7bomoOiWL9AUTDrzS5_YVdqpU7TMDLb
nCQtC45hMFxl3WrXtKM6v2znXlv2L7gPtZWvtgWZozJ3GYzv.VDvA9mA33Xp
NzNbB3GyUtG6FZ_Qa1ExgDbP64KDgC7UBogSOfym.2OxZTlf2jKSlze1.hBf
4GQIicOOjoGNq22Ov.UiiicWsO9jsF5lRbWpVQTy8iFBAjsKWOW.rbWd_hCZ
Gks-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.164]
Authentication-Results: mta1052.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm5.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.164)
  by mta1052.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:06:56 +0000
Received: from [98.139.212.152] by nm5.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Feb 2013 10:06:55 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.207] by tm9.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Feb 2013 10:06:55 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1016.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Feb 2013 10:06:55 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 329419.58235.bm@omp1016.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 71883 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Feb 2013 10:06:55 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1361182015; bh=5edfKxjIAvfznoGgukXo2tekMn1dshK25JbYKEYKQKU=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; QszsyovWnOG0M=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  3Ym5ut7yPKp2Q=;
X-YMail-OSG: COgchYgVM1kccibJmtX1YCYr4hcMH7Pp09f76ek_TPdUWOZ
CPTiBT7b1iFTHz7aqZRoJlG2dlK3uiFiRH7jItBF5TXYrXnX8JZsnJjS1ERO
vN8ny_vGQxKB.1cDotJStTP_7eiiQb41r9tQJC.ghbGWeuC7qY7r6v_3ALwA
0EFOuNL5YRGXZiRiayuVDLi8z7pwxvIE_joDsauJHqdHHTOZa4OoqgVFG7T_
H8_8hqVljTJJdIKYZSfTfljMBHWuqDsdAuWPx6md_K7e59wXAWuWMXV9JVoc
EVEdsj4wrgIG5.BNU4FbFApNb_3KACLnZWSG3_7ehk5z9SUsQHE6ui3GuCkS
YhflEwtmPf.IsY7MSt8ev5J7hr980bto9sPk2xVnq3k3oDmZh2AhrER8ODd7
HGr2eA4x9IpzIKTsRaR2oAcz1CH5ItSA7HL_zP.xCv5v8aMm1oY24EoNhtRj
MOfqnMRjstGleyxtELfh77CXt21a1tTdDsqR_mfxxRG7GHFzfoJ_G6KTqEai
qiRZ49.gBU5IC3CA0
Received: from [109.126.145.16] by web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:06:54 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.134.513
References: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384814.8520.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384895.5904.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389140.72673.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389376.77805.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357401501.70752.YahooMailNeo@web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406074.66414.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406308.70821.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406532.78762.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357629093.78042.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1359833945.53984.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104603.84139.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104847.96812.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104962.54225.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105049.10455.YahooMailNeo@web142603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105149.40516.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360634707.34310.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360800892.19470.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360801145.75371.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360822147.39367.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360841901.1110.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360853066.16375.YahooMailNeo@web133104.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1360853860.6809.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361150549.23480.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1361182014.70799.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:06:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello My Dear 
To: xxxxxx <xxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <1361150549.23480.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1585520525-668075927-1361182014=:70799"
Content-Length: 25651
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Februar 2013 um 01:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #8 - 18. Februar 2013 um 16:11

Hi honey ....

Thank you for your letter.

Wow made ​​my heart beat fats as I read this message and what I can only say now that I really love you.

I want to love a woman who she is, to spoil her, and I love her, and let her know how much she means to me, from the little things that I do or say to make her feel special. while at the same time they treated me in the same way with love and respect I'm looking for someone honest, caring, romantic, child, Posses great sense of humor, loyal, friendly, happy, has the fear of God to hear life , loves children, responsible for ensuring that anyone believes in true love, Affectionate, Passionate, Understanding, Intelligent, respectful and Trust Worthy ... I am looking for my life partner who open a great life of love with equities, romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasant communication, dancing, meeting of minds, a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, a great life of love! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can not experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller "wow" when it is first a friendship and then a larger "Wow" later as it evolves into a beautiful Loving Relationship. I do not think it is exactly what you are. On the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside I'm looking for friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy.

Honey Please email me with your images, so that I can see and tell me also, having a good time when we can both on Yahoo Messenger chart.

I LOVE YOU.

Missed you.

Wait.

Toolübersetzung

Hallo Honig ....

Vielen Dank für Ihren Brief.

Wow aus mein Herz schlagen Fette wie ich dies lesen Sie Nachricht und was ich nur zu sagen ist jetzt, dass ich wirklich liebe dich.  

Ich möchte eine Frau, wer sie ist zu lieben, ihr zu verderben, und ich liebe sie, und sie wissen lassen, wie viel sie mir bedeutet, von den kleinen Dingen, die ich tun oder sagen, um ihr etwas Besonderes. während zur gleichen Zeit, die sie behandelt mich in der gleichen Weise mit Liebe und Respekt Ich interessiere mich für jemand ehrlich, fürsorglich, Romantisch, Kind, Posses großartigen Sinn für Humor, Loyal, freundlich, fröhlich, hat die Furcht vor Gott in höre Leben, liebt Kinder, verantwortlich, dass jemand glaubt noch an die wahre Liebe, Zärtlich, Leidenschaftlich, Understanding, Intelligent, respektvolle und Trust Worthy ... Ich bin für mein Leben lang Partner suchen, der ein tolles Leben der Liebe mit Aktien, Romantik, langen, langsamen Küssen, Gefühl etwas ganz Besonderes, Intimität, Spiritualität, angenehme Kommunikation, Tanzen, Treffen der Köpfe, eine Tür zu öffnen für Sie, Blumen, Reisen und andere spannende Interessen und Abenteuer, ein tolles Leben der Liebe! Ich bin derjenige, der glaubt fest an Respekt und dass ohne Respekt, kann man nicht erleben wahre Liebe und erzeugen eine gesunde Beziehung. Ich glaube, in einem kleineren "wow", wenn es erste ist eine Freundschaft und dann eine größere "Wow" später als es in einem schönen Liebevolle festen Beziehung entwickelt. Ich glaube, es ist nicht genau das, was du auf der Außenseite, sondern mehr darüber, was Sie sind wie auf der Innenseite. Ich suche Freundschaft ersten, (kein Spiel spielen bitte) mit jemandem, der einige der gleichen Temperamente und Interessen Ich genieße schätzt.

Bitte Honig mailen Sie mir mit Ihren Bildern, so dass ich Sie sehen und mir auch sagen, eine gute Zeit, wenn wir beide auf Yahoo Messenger Diagramm kann.

I LOVE YOU.

Hab dich vermisst.

Warten.

Spoiler:
From Maxim Lackson Mon Feb 18 10:11:17 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxx via 188.125.84.189; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:11:19 +0000
IC4gV293IGZyb20gbXkgaGVhcnQgaXQgYmVhdCBmYXRzIGFzIGkgcmVhZCB0
aGlzIHlvdSBtZXNzYWdlIGFuZCB3aGF0IGkgb25seSBoYXZlIHRvIHRlbGwg
eW91IG5vdyBpcyB0aGF0IEkgdHJ1bHkgbG92ZSB5b3UgLiBJIHdhbnQgdG8g
bG92ZSBhIHdvbWFuIGZvciB3aG8gc2hlIGlzLCB0byBzcG9pbCBoZXIsIGFu
ZCBsb3ZlIGhlciwgYW5kIGxldCBoZXIga25vdyBqdXN0IGhvdwEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzIx
X-YMailISG: e2vYFkoWLDvsoJChdC2V4qNLRipYPS.o5K0Z9B8AqhqrMqX1
jJoYQwcoPg0CsGn3rmid6sQGBVl0W97XOh1Ap9jZiHu9.XC9lw478Ay5AZKM
91.L7R2AbdL3sJFZ5BCHX9548Lx1.dLcaQHTBEEBEwzXEH0969IC4kq3YFHB
fEhmbICmyJGOUmXdRsOrQ2gr8e5fDWk039cYLT8_owVofhaJ7n4tNUuj79A8
yaF2nDseExGGJdoofSsKJ4wH.l8lr0PLLsGyXVxQAEGpClPrXwdx5s2M6u4T
NcGgcMsCstKtLQU0QE1e_34kTAl_GIFvWPhIm9G9lGlJ81Bd58xViwOof5Nn
qNJqjEdgVf.KCz_Xx_oE0_42aYSYW7IFnrYnyA.bn1gAb.0qMMY_o.9k6fqW
CJPuSXX5tyfmzy4D3lbjDVfNIDIOOUTsZTyyEPjxZcKHkj5I9mOB3ufbM89o
x0yQqQ1hLz.RrCdD7ig.NRLi_i3lkNt1L.1UaTqnpb8SK3uZ04cEs4MnWkni
OWGMZlGpRu54betxumqzqyaNx_0or7wJ9ovaJXzN4bYviSk0EylZHtMmHyhw
AiLFEOIL7BoqQkZqRgUY2AAPueq3YL_cvxdt.741qJ86t6I0tpicZETXUR_F
WlUHsNDntPWmKoe5lcQYF4EMLNCgGyXlUBLOylRHiMUftkD8o7ahqIoYeKkN
E99BoQg9iU1CVMgkKu7dex4UVXExQM8ZYr9jKbxbjfflTyfcT8J3qG3OoPtq
BUXWK4v8uZDZ8BySFHPGxZsKHaa89jw8PMUDL13QbEIBuwg6BGrSXm9ieXVG
JDZWDx_5RfenK2Yq8m66GpQGK1MupvlerVS7FTfn3M28uHoJSuFPAawPKXxV
roOlAW00Vb8Xzydvu6IeE9TFAnvfgGTzrWUyEln9nUpOZfRK_AsUOIwNsyT5
JKcYIaF70x1kbAC3XGRuY_rQpK_aXWm8J5i_tpkZF9rC8wPuVaPxaK2f98J7
Drau1fZzX0Qleq9ziRkAniSPK_OSZ9UtPXRkVFhjKmJQngSoqE8KVXz0bbtz
MoO7VxjefukEIiJfWXNKm0iWOj1ylRlYZ_bgaC8Rk5LGC_qXM5nV7rBwvaLr
8Ed4qFI7py.F8EbN_S7Nn9V9cicUBkgjcIe9Q4.a56c3EtXjq0.WmIfszgmn
cVY8Sd_HpgHbPimGI7OU0JDh7ncSZUmaf7sGPXxocL_b5OMbdgyAXwXB1Oi5
lieKS0Ow1fs0igqSOAhLChS7eNjtzH51U_8LDMBeulap0_ExFmoMUgD9ULQA
iN1IZNVD2e4jw4lD3kV126fHp3X9nCt6LslKBfQgB2j7H.inQytv7oxOd13g
Iw--
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.185]
Authentication-Results: mta1018.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm26.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.185)
  by mta1018.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:11:18 +0000
Received: from [98.139.215.140] by nm26.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Feb 2013 10:11:18 -0000
Received: from [98.139.215.230] by tm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Feb 2013 10:11:18 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1070.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Feb 2013 10:11:18 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 107270.23192.bm@omp1070.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 76071 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Feb 2013 10:11:17 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1361182277; bh=q2qxrKf+qZC44jg9/+thYNcMieSFePELwsED8CEfKf4=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; +9O7z0wgA7hnE=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  kZQBoH0vuSc5U=;
X-YMail-OSG: 2K46VP4VM1kmElNL1Qitm8tXQCdZ1nab6HtdgzKmdDWQf2g
xhL6It2tmEESCZAnNewt1CBNpqgsyEA6aRl.8vUDCxgSAyvQqXpHgH5A4p9Z
SHyJe0FmiIJPtXr0m68ccAd19.iDSQjZT4oNJys23QcDT4DlHgoHUbfSalNX
wQbtdyN3VC2Za9UzRfqn.xByyPkLL3qx0nJxS5Da78K8nRkdRXiYJ46IuMsb
jTRVK9OzTlHZeeTABdTrWNyVYmW9Xb7PjwWhqONMXOEdWIyVUcBiZzejXIWV
CK_xkJGBkUq5Dl3bl307P0ut6mWNRyPA5De7qCnHazWSD6R9Joze8cr5pu7x
4clxbu6UQ2dHVcfvvxT6cfGASkse9twwx5yRgKUd8Zp1UJ_OwD5h5fIZCsbp
5qHd2meyzmyn3ihQDVGdKG4VEW6gmPhapBm3EKJ6GISF6vJefXYs31DiuJcr
Btev1Ay2SELYQLDwwVWAV8y2zKxVidAWwblE1Qq_hOi1afXasb_CF_m.mqkR
84NvzRzA87Zbd.JsH
Received: from [109.126.145.16] by web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:11:17 PST
References: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384814.8520.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384895.5904.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389140.72673.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389376.77805.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357401501.70752.YahooMailNeo@web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406074.66414.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406308.70821.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406532.78762.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357629093.78042.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1359833945.53984.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104603.84139.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104847.96812.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104962.54225.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105049.10455.YahooMailNeo@web142603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105149.40516.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360634707.34310.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360800892.19470.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360801145.75371.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360822147.39367.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360841901.1110.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360853066.16375.YahooMailNeo@web133104.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1360853860.6809.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361150549.23480.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1361182277.49457.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:11:17 -0800 (PST)
To: xxxxxxx <xxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <1361150549.23480.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1585520525-1310937030-1361182277=:49457"
Content-Length: 31002
« Zuletzt geändert: 19. Februar 2013 um 01:16 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #9 - 18. Februar 2013 um 16:20

Antwort 7 und 8

Weissrussland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 109.126.145.16
Decimal: 1837011216
Hostname: 109.126.145.16
ISP: BeST CJSC
Organization: BeST LIFE 3G User
Services: None detected
Type:
Assignment: Static IP

Zitat:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:06:54 -0800 (PST)

Zitat:
Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:11:17 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #10 - 20. Februar 2013 um 14:31

Hello my dear i love you.

I've missed you, and I can not do without me u darling.

I did not want to ever wake up! You and I were somewhere in the Mountains.It was winter. Lots of snow. We were out there just laugh and have a great time playing in the snow play as a couple of small children! We started cold so we went into a warm, cozy little cottage. The fireplace was burning and there were candles bur.

I love you.

I like pictures of you my dear.

wait

Toolübersetzung

Hallo meine lieben i love you.

Ich habe dich vermisst, und ich kann nicht ohne u mich Liebling tun.

Ich wollte nicht je aufwachen! Du und ich, waren irgendwo in der Mountains.It war Winter. Viel Schnee. Wir waren draußen nur lachen und haben eine großartige Zeit beim Spielen im Schnee wie ein paar kleine Kinder spielen! begannen wir kalt und so gingen wir in einem warmen, gemütlichen kleinen Hütte. Der Kamin brannte und es gab Kerzen bur.

Ich liebe dich.

gefällt mir Bilder von dir mein Schatz.

Warten 

Spoiler:
From Maxim Lackson Tue Feb 19 22:41:07 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 188.125.84.189; Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:41:11 +0000
IGFuZCBpIGNhbiBub3QgZG8gd2l0aG91dCB1IGJlIG1lIGRhcmxpbmcgLiBJ
IGRpZG4ndCB3YW50IHRvIEVWRVIgd2FrZSB1cCEhISBZb3UgYW5kIEkgd2Vy
ZSBzb21ld2hlcmUgdXAgaW4gdGhlIGh0dHA6Ly9Nb3VudGFpbnMuSXQgd2Fz
IHdpbnRlci4gTG90cyBvZiBzbm93LiBXZSB3ZXJlIHBsYXlpbmcgb3V0c2lk
ZSBqdXN0IGxhdWdoaW5nIGFuZCBoYXZpbmcgYSBncmVhdCB0aQEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzI1
X-YMailISG: lZwbS2wWLDsIDGN1FQDSinnCZgJi3.DEB2nr8C3.2LzVHeBs
zP8knxqeBmrCq30neaneF99rTyMJmuYAQywFTPltN3PTYpQnOdZ.9BRQI9J5
Paczd5nKWVgbf_CCak.UHXFouHg39foNSG1cHdXaEnvxGFArLY5AI0na.PpB
ykZkyyGeejKGUvRP_7tERBNmJ8D8qcHwTv_4Y0_rFgCJMWBaYYv_bwa3h1JN
CIwY4KqQucApiltO75tXLtYzfbCI09DsMM.B0ebm2DlSGdJop2jMAqmgIQIN
HnxbYCF7wFwjOmp1EJQxSrqN_4GaaO.JgtmAQW3P2g0crZdid4qymTT.n4JN
Mi86ITPtkE30NaP.QOPpLDKTbFOttQqzr8FXaKFNsVKpScs3nf6VNrbdg96U
wBcEZCZyqO4YmaBYaPkerK93oglW4YvHYm2CB8JuGqhLiM8VIkXV3ZSmnqK4
.ZKLgA44hD9bh2iuGwh5aYJlEtuhMZVOaqeoBdKBTHLY3mLZ0EQIun6Fb31K
zNY2Hw_3ggLL_kyvLBHqV8ARnBn2ay_ZqCXn7c4AZau6x0PNfYGgMuAqsbnD
OdPEw4jQCSyi3XASnFo2B4O74OlthWt4HRRG75Ljq9os06nDnUxVLDGtWZrk
VlpSfaKNgNfUB6x4j7XAFbE8mkMAaeE0WVW9JqXDhq8TvqUYPIUckAMK1dIU
vqIL9nGP67t1RKXMAKh_rbHMaB40LkXfd8pAGQ0xCJZWEumOQdrpC1iXdONZ
q8kfLzwaBjDdtB2_unScd8zCNWsumBpchstz5GnhNO7aNPCwYVdpGs9SrxJB
YwAu9KtyBlrRpto._rrn1xiJf1IEj.MKmxgpfdHq.Oyr_khEfascr7kmXytS
LGVd8THXfoSDJsdx9LM9FoY05owUBX1JF0C.KUUzcgga0hiXpMXqj1cRyuwC
xYA2Q5oqZ4jBHb4CQDvR1_iWNY46GNHoKnNlwVtU6crCbBrJprPB_RNBfRcf
W.LIxhIZZ9ci.d1LndYXEkjDXUhtBmrhrTxz.dM65zIoPh32s9Sv6zw6gPtk
hsfNANTY_GbCuw3Eg6gx4rKLiXT21uFUUuXK0zYBZVTMXRUHIocawez6Bwds
o8nbyXNJDXCpUFXFtd.xo6tl17aqBCOAfZ.1WccCBKsMn79LWNb6v8oipNHL
sweWKc1Em38ijIAMX8r9.1xsZB8ZwYEM.mArgnbLSyDQ_U89sT_8T4mnmeP4
.vmHSLdfIxDYeeyBG5jDmfdjUg9gdWgcLnEiLyd_OYIKiIW6ASUH9WFAtvAl
0U0AZukzzxtX89vHShs.LBm6B1Rp_Sn6H2WokTo4.rkIT6CVfVnZEb7WoliC
Vg--
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.186]
Authentication-Results: mta1016.mail.ukl.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm27.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.186)
  by mta1016.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:41:11 +0000
Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm27.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2013 22:41:08 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.200] by tm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2013 22:41:08 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Feb 2013 22:41:08 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 320722.69428.bm@omp1009.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 82935 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Feb 2013 22:41:08 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1361313668; bh=lgLPSsEn7q2gEVRyCtQheotYzbJgiNhuzaysJfa2hsU=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; QLp1EweG3IO0I=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  c2mgFieXRr8/E=;
X-YMail-OSG: uN97K.kVM1mzBLVu9FtBsJ7RSWegc6lHh4JdcdGRz2eBe2J
4ClHzczDxOR2_MUwVrZApD92vzLxxEV5404_nBh5MjfiSEpGLAa7N38wkUln
QoJiG4WNvcvFSWk.CHVC3FGe9.rsHhsPm.uY.A4KljYR4yejaIDNv1f5Xlcc
G23xlIUVN5MdygSQ5N0hTG.Bs0h9tkaRkzcuLY0kYPCuPU4v8nr9Un9nA2xa
MIJyxypbMHFHhvScfrQ3ETgg1fjHIH9Pt9G..Jalv3hE7_XQIvSAk7ixS7Up
mkAKfsl.QpmbmdYd6bN8beo8gd0Hpu11pRYIbQC8plSLotwOKDuEbl5rIaAv
TbyovLtrS4rJoM7jIek933nExhMDDpH0.amy1cUvFLDsumAg7zOaE3_QXmKP
hgfNlbzoLQ8oMN9mHrD.qzPTySQgKPhr5VNUkdgn._U7M6QzoZgJp7mMHIwB
4QG9MCo_dH3E2ivuFT_G7OaRbyehSLaHsbKz3H8ltpAKB50fHhQhvZ6txyMo
GbHpk7kOGDRjwpjcRfsUrIHnEJNTeVJFRER5aOZ7qr.ICfg.6w98rISDmxu6
cdouEAXEC8cUYk_t6xOWDVDy76CgjPS4-
Received: from [46.191.83.108] by web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:41:07 PST
References: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384814.8520.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384895.5904.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389140.72673.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389376.77805.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357401501.70752.YahooMailNeo@web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406074.66414.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406308.70821.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406532.78762.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357629093.78042.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1359833945.53984.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104603.84139.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104847.96812.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104962.54225.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105049.10455.YahooMailNeo@web142603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105149.40516.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360634707.34310.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360800892.19470.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360801145.75371.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360822147.39367.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360841901.1110.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360853066.16375.YahooMailNeo@web133104.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1360853860.6809.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361150549.23480.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1361182277.49457.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361309405.38905.YahooMailNeo@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1361313667.79228.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:41:07 -0800 (PST)
To: xxxxxx <xxxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <1361309405.38905.YahooMailNeo@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-1585520525-1939699073-1361313667=:79228"
Content-Length: 37078

« Zuletzt geändert: 20. Februar 2013 um 18:17 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

zapparella
General Counsel

...IST MEIN BESTER FREUND

Standort: Pians
Antwort #11 - 20. Februar 2013 um 18:19

Neuer IP-Kreis, aber immer noch über Weißrussland eingeliefert.

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address 	46.191.83.108
Host 	46.191.83.108
Location 	BY BY, Belarus
City 	-, - -
Organization 	BeST CJSC
ISP 	BeST CJSC
AS Number 	AS44087 "BeST" CJSC 

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #12 - 22. Februar 2013 um 10:34

Hallo Honig. kannst du bitte senden Sie mir Ihre Bilder. Ich habe dich vermisst ...... i love you. warten

Spoiler:
From Maxim Lackson Thu Feb 21 10:13:44 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 188.125.84.191; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:13:46 +0000
dXIgcGljdHVyZXMgLiBJIG1pc3NlZCB5b3UgLi4uLi4uIGkgbG92ZSB5b3Ug
LiB3YWl0aW5nIEZyb206IHl2b25uZSBzIDxzeXNzeTM1QHlhaG9vLmRlPiBU
bzogTWF4aW0gTGFja3NvbiA8bWF4aW1fbGFja3NvbkB5YWhvby5jb20.IFNl
bnQ6IFRodXJzZGF5LCBGZWJydWFyeSAyMSwgMjAxMyAyOjQyIEFNIFN1Ympl
Y3Q6IFJlOiBIZWxsbyBNeSBEZWFyIG15IHN3ZWV0IC4uLiBTTwEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzMw
X-YMailISG: 4dM5piYWLDsJWZJ8w322h4ACi4RenG6zDKAiOKZ2X9Tkr53_
STIhEpkDgL8Oi0XC9pKrbZnwXTASztAzbjxh5N.oLRiPMSeToq6gODBDUiYs
pFzlv3XWbfNFJzvsVcmNXZX90nsLNMSOTTMjduc.1lHbgtsXunqJ5XRrtVv7
NDlGrItobX2qBFNT3AtAlgykx9FNbgwqJVfqhT3lScqYA6zSQKt43kkpQK3f
8EkDiT.mtwppwo.mWrU1FLoJn_Y7wRm53JGPMyRx.lHZHpPGWTdeWKqK6h7C
QBhgc2zKo1uOVZv8fB7Ltd8pFQDpJRg9m5rThCHZFCSjgG90G_1UxlylNltu
BKG4jcS5yIQO7OTGRp.nCDhUZNKkfJWxBOtn6uwfDQqti7SgbQwlyJZpcibE
NyFNi4EDmjaEAYcnJA7NEzdtR2Kr56QkEUEQW_QJizHIgyn9h5voa6uAmztC
MZnynI1agM3FsZ3JIZXwAyOBxDr3xLPIgRx03KuSlWsklWRm4zYIh3eIYL.Y
XmaNCCLmDEP6iCMSUM3kNH5A8CKYcRdNO2zyu3OuGl0ULYt.aEWu9JpGlTBP
6kFx0tDuG2gisyactsUxZYDqNEXROoZ5W3GaHafdhcb9v8UNkVI4i8f36J9y
jENqe3aGeseQpnZeG3o6_szM30xpzAYPwlJvZ6eUOmREu86QC3J2439sHXzA
_.Nln3Q0suTHK7VytETHvpFHUaNtHgE08iy8hgZr_gkQrn4IpHt0j3AyqWI8
i.kyNDCBqNfnKR36hXIYMkz5CWUc4xBbpjbxF8lfqadEYeq.fnyeiSpVCo3a
mfhiFqhfw0HsbZXJYBHr.cnfxiwqYLCXjbTPAx2ly0ouG3sV0suCdLqrefBN
VvxtDneMq.etk3buaG0lCczCXYzJENAOYaJ6n6kVXKcJcKj11wkJxJy2g0Bl
Wpn6fPHvSL.2oEG8rmnrtPtTH49yA2dMy7b_03qKNI1KypmeNtXIxwCRWssV
PWxxY0LiqL7f_QJ6Yl0kNOS8IUnWh94FwnnX86YtIl_yLSQpEXsQ3qXj92pm
Pujk9G3U3.K8IRMbaIi0ZdCFiqupdqi_sY2E3yMvpAQC4Zr6GT.G5WlqkcOn
jV3p9d85RUc.MbIpUwTTjaNLROEjcVmwI848iboVEueTMh_zG39NsL7I8C7M
0QsrTtEQWV2FgY87x.EJtmSHMsKjgmiZ4B52h9qDgBCqBGhmL2mn_qKuVrCV
.OtRN5GXdZs0khvbadjQ1ZsYMiEY3hMTRkFVH6Ty46G_xbjNKcgoypTSE9cs
vEw4bUgJUNw4KwOsTsZ039fM8MghptpoAdc8J0jXsv7FWhZCunNbMTlTtdT5
h_85HOXEG5C0544yZBowIK4HEeB0yZJAcXnyplQ-
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.213.164]
Authentication-Results: mta1037.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm14-vm0.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.164)
  by mta1037.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:13:46 +0000
Received: from [98.139.212.146] by nm14.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 10:13:44 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.242] by tm3.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 10:13:44 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1051.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 10:13:44 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 564142.16321.bm@omp1051.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 58053 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Feb 2013 10:13:44 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1361441624; bh=qdFN7XSQagS23qSnF5kcLYZyM1HXgBwK+qEyLHAHYos=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; S1eaUPhICnc1Q=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  /od0mgotWOS+8=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8Ib5t1MVM1l25Fffm1K21.VG1BHvN1Q.RMKbdlomyT5FVV7
x.pOLM9up2XavrZEB7AKf8czCnjzdNs4or8QYvASjwcOo0cEZHyAFFXm55rb
Wub9gVCYPnGAtXwmlg0v6yEwGX5POxmtBWVWc9GzeKBegudlVegq6bBFhdIj
Yhw7kSI4aC9b5YzfLA2laBT_I3mkKurOHsagWlreUScih_OZJCh2iKCgmIOL
ehcUAavDDope3o0S8.lwlwUpFSDQCQS8FZzbr..WLT7z2EteaoSOdxXiG7st
shNqo8SaVT6r2HFF6.TEqfAYhFGzwozmYq3vwEYI0ND0B7Za0pEqY1uX2ogC
RzzMT4r_FX1Ps7pKdOIgEXrh6Lt3meJ0lLJEo82YXPGzP00vbYpun3wF89K0
w.SAouuSGzLlViSRwQ3laO1zQGeUbTYCZ0TuIRxz4zC1qlwrRRh_lOn7itlP
f1DXrt9Gn3fH3w9rMApp95_Of_RhiD_g4CRjDFyIgMbAifBcn_8QwCPmqRcK
Thu1y7U4q4p1o9TRzR_IS2DVykKwGJgo_CI7Fbr8amQuLqtzZ5fxu38MmC0V
M7SmYNktLnxoxG.qB2sR3TAV9s4Y3ezXX4EJtUnwe6OsIPDIj2OP6XooxNng
Ai4RxhE5i78.dnvnCEPUzG1ycDAYFkCMZc1QwbeeMyhHsOElV1gkwVH2MXV0
-
Received: from [46.191.74.165] by web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:13:44 PST
References: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384814.8520.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384895.5904.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389140.72673.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389376.77805.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357401501.70752.YahooMailNeo@web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406074.66414.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406308.70821.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406532.78762.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357629093.78042.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1359833945.53984.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104603.84139.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104847.96812.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104962.54225.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105049.10455.YahooMailNeo@web142603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105149.40516.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360634707.34310.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360800892.19470.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360801145.75371.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360822147.39367.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360841901.1110.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360853066.16375.YahooMailNeo@web133104.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1360853860.6809.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361150549.23480.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1361182277.49457.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361309405.38905.YahooMailNeo@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1361313667.79228.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361407350.75624.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1361441624.57460.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:13:44 -0800 (PST)
To: xxxxxxx <xxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <1361407350.75624.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1082104826-1931235582-1361441624=:57460"
Content-Length: 42595

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

trucker105
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam!

Antwort #13 - 22. Februar 2013 um 10:43

Weissrussland

Code
Alles auswählen
IP: 46.191.74.165
Decimal: 784288421
Hostname: 46.191.74.165
ISP: BeST CJSC
Organization: BeST CJSC
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
State/Region: Hrodzyenskaya Voblasts'
City: Grodno

Zitat:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:13:44 -0800 (PST)

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

honigkuchenpferd
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Antwort #14 - 22. Februar 2013 um 10:50

Honey .

Wow you sounded very funny and you make me cry in joy ,  I love you and i wise i could be there for you right now , but unfortunately i can`t right now , but very soon i will be done with my job and we shall see and you will be close into my arms ........

..............Honey i love you ........................i missed you .............the is no woman on the earth like you , you give me complete joy and i am always happy .

Please i have little concern  ,where are you now ?  and what did you do today ?

waiting honey . 

Toolübersetzung

Honey.

Wow you very funny klang und du machst mich weinen vor Freude, ich liebe dich, und ich weise ich könnte es für Sie jetzt, aber leider kann ich `t im Moment, aber sehr bald werde ich mit meinem Job zu erledigen, und wir werden sehen und Sie in der Nähe sein, in meine Arme ........

.............. Honig ich liebe dich ........................ I Missed You ..... ........ die keine Frau auf der Erde wie du, gibst du mir alle Freude und ich bin immer glücklich.

Bitte, ich habe wenig Interesse, wo bist du jetzt? und was hast du heute gemacht?

Wartezeit Honig.

Spoiler:
From Maxim Lackson Thu Feb 21 20:16:57 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxx via 188.125.84.188; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:17:01 +0000
YXhpbSBMYWNrc29uIDxtYXhpbV9sYWNrc29uQHlhaG9vLmNvbT4gU2VudDog
VGh1cnNkYXksIEZlYnJ1YXJ5IDIxLCAyMDEzIDg6MzQgUE0gU3ViamVjdDog
UmU6IEhlbGxvIE15IERlYXIgbXkgc3dlZXQuLi4gSSBzZWUgYSBzbWlsZS4g
U28gSSB3b25kZXIgaWYgeW91IHNtaWxlIGp1c3QgQW5kIEkgd2lzaCBJIGNv
dWxkIHNlZSBpdC4gSSBzZWUgYSBzYWQgbWFuLCBTbyBJIHdvbgEwAQEBAQN0
ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzM0
X-YMailISG: poY4q9AWLDvWT_6NAPF45r3_7ljLHqcYxNjUcs1rlWCfEbr7
rsgqEPcOZ.KcXND4qaF71b1gv2g1xB02126qM9IG9gtDtO.NstCHv..L.mQm
g0Dbp64hK1xVdF3N5XH4HAkpJwD1xde3L8pJy0O8CPTFgjyjWl_zm3nF7pPb
yR2_.IJ6_uhPJSP21m3ZdJMTIhRljw7RpYpqXbxIhraMU6pgYk2xresFUgcK
EeYUYFe0Pdz3z03xpPwwDpEtkVCC3FhjmjPiNHF8ZLy7PvNVKekDCRnlhhvi
LLJtlfJP6KTSoNpiUTihVdyGkDc4gBlcSpS6rGtarCgpF2ha45X_VZIgOUQM
wPSoMPtEfMbEz746cmBj.y.P0hCt0egSJI.vewod0LceLRyuj6qjL.xiPsWp
RUbboY_qmxa1uxx1kMvDncACmFKnnYbrhfvLqjHjTagMgYYQ_Nvd58ZSAm3g
QZCRL3QW_44tYGUr2_cmEGiis44hIE6eI73vFF8xkq6tl22sNFE8Zm.1Z867
xvAXW7wFQK7Z2kpAQGAqiaL82ahzVg9U7wpvNqI_jnKUIxZmIS5Fb6KeAbRM
TY..dbFM6097VJlywc3QxbYooVi5c.CGhIkK4EMWd9YLoWWC0vJQpg5RunsU
TUb7QyNET4..u_nJeRolwZJrbkmSqSX0h8uL8eb.gnQVq5EaYlcu9BRcuq.P
jbTYn_ffL7oUNyVxoOs2lMuKEZsTCSDdVpkAyDyP1U7a0oDPkb1pADhKwNeb
bPtnfkZMUIiSJBjJ8f7ib8IRRCCqHEhSzgojPkM5FewHssL7pNaeHXUYlGMY
mOzhha9BvIKzMeBe.PPA78XMo7QsFDrTJY1jvvO4FRZnxWs3n_5y3TJ.A68s
V4YRpAxET1xByhphywoGwjUM7CFmnfv5YrkGeMD8VSld9AiJcfM38cJkTf49
nWZ5TcIUiTulB83kfHZPAHdqXFU9o01lqjQ.b2GDdnDYIYMuHbJVXBIuv0Y.
lLWbsIJqj5yne6W9w9tMjkn8jmGLMdgkcNL3NfS7je9Sg.roa4XYlVGg9rQA
bcQ_U.Ma3ADMqmKijT3BqHI1uSWztSPYnHbCBUWj4OiL4tWbKYnuDGbY_tEJ
XO4j9Li7Ldec_m4g6BEdcwb_zJQCVySnWM7sKAVffiTwTv3Ecds.j7xjMGmh
WyxUw3plzqWuEKTAN4vSxP9dDd1mXq.70Hnnrm1C5ktvgSNV7imsrlO18KYF
T9_hu6jrafCgpFAuNrYqpL5uhS1BOYMYCYVYoyxWigiIpuIMepRP9j7Mz.RT
yjkWHH3RjbCSg2qLc6BDQz9fc7L8EYribhaokdOGZrpfNjGDyLcal4x6FeUR
7JsvhW9s3Sht9suWW8pOE4_I7ysSDc81
X-Originating-IP: [98.139.212.161]
Authentication-Results: mta1096.mail.ir2.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm2.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.212.161)
  by mta1096.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:17:01 +0000
Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm2.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 20:16:58 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.208] by tm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 20:16:58 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1017.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Feb 2013 20:16:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 214640.32450.bm@omp1017.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 51208 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Feb 2013 20:16:58 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1361477818; bh=n5/TcbgC1k6iH9Wt/B9blq08wLgkYmWz4qVroFo6oXc=; m:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; ULUuETif67q9Q=
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  HfzjMGrNzpzlg=;
X-YMail-OSG: Ykf4ehYVM1mLI_MvW8RfWtO2t_4z9SJb654flzPwypRCtQz
F.rl2VkB3VkLXrt14DVE575eyOIAaIWsxqNwR0oXKL0UjIF_maQyRyLZsq0A
Rk3v6nYpueQXc13kPCtkuV2wX65uy4B4djxsS.cVMezQ4ShfOMnyUqJqyeRf
Rg1QFwyzOm9Muug49uE90gL9J7Hzez3CxqB..8iwK2X8Q..mOjhkPNFNVyHh
MC9J9ZBwD47OizdRcPGO06WHfpfl1ulGO6QLuyhJzfJcU5CPoHTYVtZk1iyI
wdhhSqc07iNXxuCSravzVqPwwFmAHX6h2gqXd4eS_UOalvjEIl8EJ43h.Ej3
xlnicvxhNt6C2sOjDSrr9FoUE9.fNqqqyIuFMpkGA_Cf_WqQ7gj9Zs_xrYVw
4w5np8fbOWFO4Ja_Bm90phlLcZF.uz9iqCY_QTVO71aD8Lw97_QnBN5RkuD.
JkmB.MU7sTQxtGl_DFEeGpsM4f4y5zVdq6bDMyI58tz5xJmoqOOfFwfEOw8u
4DigAAamwE1o9Vo6imTBA1HusXTj9F5nmZUQigRtH1xblO1zH3gLEkspPf6i
DaYqSD8gV30YjKUbqYEWB.qGrZAyAXIfNY0S_xSkucU9LrxXsDKafCxB6s.1
W5hP2tjhLunewvlXaN4tk19XNzjZdLbS9aF6X_rOGIM8jw33xX2yD1A.TQ7r
DOEK0JXaZAF.LrkO1P6IOGWV9Mc2t28uA7h5rHqtL3ewoYGXyMBmDpHww7iq
oBA--
Received: from [46.191.74.165] by web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:16:57 PST
References: <1357148760.14121.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384814.8520.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357384895.5904.YahooMailNeo@web161503.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389140.72673.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357389376.77805.YahooMailNeo@web161506.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357401501.70752.YahooMailNeo@web161501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406074.66414.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406308.70821.YahooMailNeo@web161504.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357406532.78762.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1357629093.78042.YahooMailNeo@web161502.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1359833945.53984.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104603.84139.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104847.96812.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360104962.54225.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105049.10455.YahooMailNeo@web142603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360105149.40516.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360634707.34310.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360800892.19470.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360801145.75371.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360822147.39367.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360841901.1110.YahooMailNeo@web142601.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1360853066.16375.YahooMailNeo@web133104.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1360853860.6809.YahooMailNeo@web142604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361150549.23480.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1361182277.49457.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361309405.38905.YahooMailNeo@web133103.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1361313667.79228.YahooMailNeo@web142602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361407350.75624.YahooMailNeo@web133105.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1361441624.57460.YahooMailNeo@web142605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <1361471647.17527.YahooMailNeo@web133104.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1361477817.30571.YahooMailNeo@web142606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:16:57 -0800 (PST)
To: xxxxxx <xxxxxx>
In-Reply-To: <1361471647.17527.YahooMailNeo@web133104.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="562241088-157385492-1361477817=:30571"
Content-Length: 48918
« Zuletzt geändert: 22. Februar 2013 um 12:54 von zapparella »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema