Google

World Wide Web anti-scam

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1 Thema versenden
Normales Thema Diana <dianabakomah@yahoo.com> (Gelesen: 2382 mal)

Junior67
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germany
Diana <dianabakomah@yahoo.com>
05. Januar 2013 um 10:48

Diana von InternationalCupid. Profil und Kontaktaufnahme.

Zitat:
Hello how are you doing i hope all s well with you doing today i hope all is well with you..Well i want you to know that i really did like your profile and i wanted to take the chance to get to know you..Well i am called by the name Diana and i am a widow with a 8yrs old son who i love so much and am now situated in Ghana because that is where i was born and raised my mother comes from this place ..And i have been single for five solid years it has not been easy but with faith i was able to do that because i had to dedicate my time to my son..Well i think its now time for me to meet someone who is also willing to settle down raise a family someone who is also seeking for a serious long term relationship that will lead to marriage..I want to meet someone who is willing to love me and accept me as i am and most of all love my son as his own son and i will also give the same back to him..But then i want you to know that i am not here to play games because i am to old for that all i want is someone to love and share with..So if you are interested in a woman who is willing to share in your joy and sorrows then please contact me on dianabakomah@yahoo.com let get to know each other and see what the future has for us thanks for the time.. Diana

Off Topic KommentarMore pictures in the gallery: Smiley

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2024 um 11:04 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Indikation
Junior67
Themenstarter Themenstarter
General Counsel

I Love Anti-Scam

Standort: Germany
Re: Diana <dianabakomah@yahoo.com>
Antwort #1 - 05. Januar 2013 um 10:57

Hello dear thank you so much for the email and also for the time you took in reading my email..And i must tell you that its really a pleasure to meet you and i want us to get to know each other much more..This is little i have in mind that want to express to you what I desire in a man and what I do not desire. First I am a serious Christian woman and I am Guided by my relationship with  Jesus ( the son of God) I say that up front because my faith is very important to me.
I will touch on that more later. so I want a man Of faith who Has principles and values. we have all made mistakes in life but need to be guided by something. i want a partner in life some one to care for someone I can respect. I want a Best friend someone I can share anything with and see what that can lead us too next.
I need a partner not a judge or someone to tell me what to do. I had a loving and caring father who died years ago and gone may he rest in perfect peace and i do seek to replace him. I do not need a man to cook and clean if that was my desire I would hire a maid.I believe That household chores should be by a couple.
I can cook and do laundry sweep mop and all that So if you are interested in a woman to respect you and share life with you let's talk...
I am Diana 33 years of age ,single looking without no with one son, 5-6 ft tall, 130 lbs., black hair and fair colour....
Im born and raised in Ghana but i'v been to California before and now back to Ghana since Ghana is my motherland living with my parents now... I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays.
I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.
I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans,
drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain.. I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me,
I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink .... I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..
I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it workvsince we all do believe in Almighty God the Savior oops so you do? As I mentioned earlier
I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better.
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...

I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but I'm not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship...
But am here looking for some one honest,truthful,god fearing and i good listener, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me..
Everybody mI do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to n=be cheated,deceive,lie or been played games with in my life.akes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect..

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.

In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand because this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this between the two couples i don't think the relationship will work and last forever which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...

With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well. I realize that I am 33 years old and that you are somewhere Older than me, if you would still like to correspond, that's fine...we'll see how things go after we get to know each other by Almighty God's name...

Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or mean sounding to you? I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies,

We all make mistakes in life and i want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his Or her time or getting his or her feelings hurt.

I also realize that at times two people are just too different to be in a relationship together; it doesn't mean that it's anybody's fault, it's just that they're too different to be compatible.Hope this finds you in good health and that things are well with you.lol Have you ever felt loved before with anyone in your life before ? and can you tell me what love means to you?

I think love is caring about someone in spite of their faults not just desiring the Yes I have loved, I am not really sure that i have been loved in the way people talk about though, I have always felt something was missing.
love to me Is putting someone before yourself. It is desiring their pleasure more than your own. The bible says a man is to love his wife as Christ loved the church, to me that means he should be willing to give his life for her.

As a friend used to say God said it, I believe it, and that settles it good. I think Love is trusting,I think Love is Kind,i think Love is listening and i think Love is giving. I think to be in love is to want to spend time with someone more than anything physically,mentally,chemically from heart to heart,soul to soul,body to body,mind to mind and everything in your life with him.

I think being in Love is wanting to pleasure someone in the way you conduct your life and wanting to please them physically weather that be staring into their eyes or a long walk or an understanding touch or providing their material needs or satisfying their sexual needs. but most of all I think it is just being there no matter what good or bad..

I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.

Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed.,

So only serious inquiries will be accepted.I hope to hear from you soon I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life! Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I'd give the same to the ONE !! Who knows - may be you are my twin-soul What is your idea of the perfect first date.  Here   We   Go  .. Hope   It  Seem's   So lovely  for You    To know a  Little  About  Me    Thanks  Much !!!
?? It is always good to meet in a neutral place like a coffee shop or a place with music in the background so you can chat. Ideas of a perfect date could be a romantic dinner followed by a stroll in the moonlight,have a night of bowling and go to a pub afterwards.

Planning together a event or activitity you both would like. These are just a few ideas to work with. What is your perception of an ideal relationship..??

Spending time together and when your apart you don't forget the other person. Being able to share your feelings and show your emotions freely. Being there to support and stand up for that special someone. What have you learned from past relationships..???

I have learned from past experiences that honesty and listening are very important. Communication is important. Never try and change that person but take them with all their faults. Be caring and thoughtful.

Never go to bed mad or angry. Discovering new things together day to day helps keep the relationship alive. Diana

Spoiler:
From Diana Bakomah Fri Jan  4 21:43:22 2013
X-Apparently-To: XXXXX via 188.125.83.152; Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:43:31 +0000
Return-Path: <dianabakomah@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)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--
X-YMailISG: Ue_R7IcWLDuBU0JMdZbRAA7rY_rBYGF5G_AOX60o.TUr3pPw
SMT8KX6TkeO_C2nMC7lHHRbFOte5dvfGjzPFRX8iHSJLDmAQIjI9uE4HrTds
UeFaWI9yO9aj6IrrxQ40SQmoS.2uOC9PoNZTlyM4cIUxGIDEFwnSqfVZj88W
kEMBx0DEpRVksYyyDxIXPLCy5uGKaNneQ_XXSdjnxAjrGnQ7HLOzCxmKK2hV
9ZZlG5ybaddxcOXiSIuxyKbPhtmysjeMiCK0q7_.aD.lT2rOH5s1RbFMJV3f
v.BBPRKp2iGFlSFaKQAX3V30banj_WtObDUklqRcPa4Va4NJx5bX_JLfQDpf
AJpcjd62dy6mFFs6CQsHVD16_MWdY5AODo4lyyv_aJOZSCiRUHpJgTpxSIGZ
BHlbEjc5Jm9ZD89tqNrOXA0bZ6Xwvy_.MfKnpnoXNlRATuv7.MF.22wFqs.7
1Pl6oH193MhUQjiGmkNuubgJApKLcEXhp9ayk3Z2ChR8mAx331K0AINgX9_Q
Yv6cewFya94wAl4zbYc3f4zfxhrwuiWtZDONAuC4bwDSeR9y7yN7QyezddLv
INdgdlr6xYGUkWij4NomZVxYGub3M.tW772r7SlYLNQKTlcFzQp31EGJf5wI
OqVRRWmCaqWv35P3MC6IK52tsZA.pv7kKxUjw1CKW_uVTXH4AB5TT0D_by3.
Orkbj6Z7xMLc5kiAk1Dn9.Ky9Ma7Exrdmzh63pOY9DBacLntja9sOgZ6CGBI
CvOMaapQsghl1jd.A2qJiZNAThD6j6Wiq9T.8WmdL3H6H5dyNzpmJNISX4nL
_1em3.QUr9Ca.XM9ep69zKDA7vm85Tow1Us2wd_e1b2XDxfb3B1.kqUmr6lM
QapSGSK7F.sKM4pFDpaPXjOqtsQx1zA4phHX10IqgeX9BBAz8idehO4bXFBh
iNlaMPl9BhLU9PHk97ocgaFPaDwCUfoQZ09fYKIe_1IAQbdHn1pkcOpEod9O
sSLhxvLsOx6Mb9Tuh7XPbG1jHd6qhQfAkEidKR7JISWDnpMmrW7QySSsqCEH
HtQKQ7aywsCQSjWxFpygzhrs2UB4lwCACbBPp50BVSp8eAY-
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.90.254]
Authentication-Results: mta1043.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO nm15-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.90.254)
  by mta1043.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:43:31 +0000
Received: from [98.138.226.178] by nm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2013 21:43:24 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.232] by tm13.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2013 21:43:23 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1047.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04 Jan 2013 21:43:23 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 46097.97186.bm@omp1047.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 56778 invoked by uid 60001); 4 Jan 2013 21:43:22 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1357335802; bh=cokgT9kDWlv1NMrH8L45kETLE7k5JrCraSV16aD8Lb8=; o:MIME-Version:Content-Type; TpMY6Zjm0BgTc=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  o:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  mnwNCP1Wf4fAs=;
X-YMail-OSG: MejkvNAVM1mNbsr_zhZsirLiSGQWEPb87bsSgsX4G6RRz05
h3ldYH6_Qhbd1NnzbX3pWBMPws0l5kYQxODmcpK_BVdTZknf_nJMTe.1HM5Z
yNLNvGtL92t9sl8tNpsvo7_j9Qsjt_E6JPcxXbb7PMLrYtboEBUYDHA6Tjbm
gzqZ3G61Webko8uxHoguqmrGZCCjZdxRMsvmFugKzqQSrFwQ6Q7BCfqLWgoQ
PJXMOwvLdv30.ESc4po0KBRRd_mhPPO1icvfeGtk5IqBUVcrX2vJ7i9I6jRE
yXYn1V6QNdJLFclJ8DceVAZ2.QlngQ8.0FcokodGX5IjVh4pIyKoCbhYn2mH
SoTulb_jLcupXjHzD5vAxXKiBVSSOibArdkcbHmVzCvJ1WWc3jqC8qi2dWVx
3FnwF.wteV4wTf_uIbckQor3PVqKn8LcTCXBlTae.NSuWdubtJot1JX78sRu
HW18l1pUhLsJIIwbx3cfV41A-
Received: from [41.218.253.43] by web126206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Jan 2013 13:43:22 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.8.129.483
Message-ID: <1357335802.53153.YahooMailClassic@web126206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:43:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hello Diana!
To: XXXXX
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="1642982845-1279125696-1357335802=:53153"
Content-Length: 838432

« Zuletzt geändert: 01. April 2024 um 11:05 von vierauge »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Stiray
Forum Administrator

Stillstand ist die Vorstufe
des Untergangs

Re: Diana <dianabakomah@yahoo.com>
Antwort #2 - 05. Januar 2013 um 11:04

Bilder aus der Mail zeigt See Julie. Smiley

Mail über Ghana

Code
Alles auswählen
IP Address:		41.218.253.43
Host of this IP:		41-218-253-43-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Organization:		Ghana Telecom
ISP:		Ghana Telecom
City:		Accra
State:		Greater Accra
Timezone:		Africa/Accra
Local Time:		05.01.2013 10:03:30 

Zitat:
from [41.218.253.43] by web126206.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 04 Jan 2013 13:43:22 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.2 
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 13:43:22 -0800 (PST)

Smiley
« Zuletzt geändert: 05. Januar 2013 um 11:39 von Wesermann »  
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden
Link zu diesem Thema